Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HMALAK

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am

Syedna Sahib is Dr. Syedna Sahib now. I hope he treats his disease first. (sic)

But I congratulate him on getting this feat. Congratulations on the Doctor of Literature from Karachi University...

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 am

humanbeing wrote:Abde opening a water park .. is it allowed in abde world .. are bohras allowed to venture in entertainment and hospitality sector. I had heard long time ago .. SMB did not approve businesses in hospitality and entertainment.

this water park would promote men and women mingle together in water sport ? what about abdes and amtes .. any specific dress code for them to enjoy water slides ?

dont have perfect words to abuse such a slug like you...

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:14 pm

mhuss wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Abde opening a water park .. is it allowed in abde world .. are bohras allowed to venture in entertainment and hospitality sector. I had heard long time ago .. SMB did not approve businesses in hospitality and entertainment.

this water park would promote men and women mingle together in water sport ? what about abdes and amtes .. any specific dress code for them to enjoy water slides ?

dont have perfect words to abuse such a slug like you...
well hb has valid point, will there be a specific dress code for amtes and abdes? and how will mufazzal explain mingle of mardo and bairo in water? will he allow his own family members specially girls and boys to get in swimming pools?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Ishrat.Ul.Ebad ... 6313492951

One abde has commented - "The true doctor of humanity maula Mubarak" :roll: :shock: :shock:
And another amte had convulsions as Saifuddin was misspelt as Saiduddin....
Also notice how many abdes who go into a fit of rage when someone posts Maula's photo on social media on the pretext that it is against Raza are not saying a word against putting Maula's pictures here!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:10 pm

HMALAK wrote:Syedna Sahib is Dr. Syedna Sahib now. I hope he treats his disease first. (sic)

But I congratulate him on getting this feat. Congratulations on the Doctor of Literature from Karachi University...
Funny conversation between DMBS and Qaid Chor when he was informed by Qaid chor in london about
the fake Nass

DMBS : Bhai QJ, i wont be able to uphold the prestigious responsibilty of the office of Dai

Qaid Chor : I know

DMBS : And to top it all i am still surprised as to why all these years our beloved father never told me that he wants me as Dai ?
I was there with him all the time , but he still chose to tell you, Malik and other bhaisahebs, but not me..how can i believe you?

Qaid chor: Well thats becoz you are the Dumbest of us all , and i know that whatever i tell u , you will believe it.

DMBS : Thats true, I was a bit gifted in Dumbness, i never liked studies, and would have loved to Buy-Off all the degrees out there without
giving Exams

Qaid Chor: Guess what then.. here's your lucky chance, if you agree to what i claim(that you have been declared Dai) , then you will get PHD Doctorate offered to you, without you having to even lift a pen.

DMBS : How is that possible?

Qaid Chor : You leave that to me ... i know all the tricks of the trade, I have already started my own process to obtain PHD Doctorate from a Prestigious Unversity in London , i am sure to get it next year..all tha palms have been greased.

DMBS : I know what calibre when you say "Prestigiuos Unversity" :twisted: ..your standard is well known to me :mrgreen:

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 pm

By the way , can some one still list 10 noble Qualities of DMBS ,
have been waiting from Abdes for a long time to get that answer
DMBS= Dawedaar Nufaddal Bhai Saheb

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Dai can walk on water, if the pond is frozen.

He can magically empty the masjid galla and disappear with your moolah.

You guys can think of the other 8.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:41 pm

On which subject Mafatlal do ph.d.?Any one have idea?I think subject may on burglary without shading single drop of blood or how to blackmail followers in respect of religion.Please suggest more subjects so this mafia tolly get more doctors in their team.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:55 am

mhuss wrote:dont have perfect words to abuse such a slug like you...
arre !! why getting upset .. i just put a valid point .... Muffay maula is grantign raza for businesses that SMB did not approve .. do you have business in entertainment and hospitality ?? dont worry .. give money to muffy maula he will approve it !

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:11 am

Money Talks----- Bullshit walk. PhD... Pherra Hua Dimag

Will this title be printed on his Qabr mubarak in Gold. Or Allah will give special privilege in Aakerat. :cry:

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:23 am

you people are just a confused jealous piece of s*** ......

when some one does araz najwa ... you have to argue
when moula Tus gives to people.. you have a problem
when moula Tus gets anything from outside you have an issue there too..

I agree upto some extent for what you say about jamaats / kothar and other people and the corruptions happening around , there is no doubt but that is someones personal act which he will be accounted for on the day of judgement.

still that doesnt justify for you to completely leave deen and go against Haq na Dai..... you do so that means you are not with us or not from within us....and if you an outsiders then you dont have any right to argue/complain or object on any act or our belief or anything related to our community..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 am

wow ! look a the irony of the above post .. you agree that there is corruption in kothar, who heads kothar ? somewhere there is scope of life and awakening in you ... god bless !

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:24 am

humanbeing wrote:wow ! look a the irony of the above post .. you agree that there is corruption in kothar, who heads kothar ? somewhere there is scope of life and awakening in you ... god bless !

yes there is a corruption... but it has nothing to do with your faith and believe....
countries you live in also have corrupt people that doesnt mean you just leave the country

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 am

countries you live in also have corrupt people that doesnt mean you just leave the country
Yes you do. Many Bohras left Uganda and many African countries for the same very reason and most of them are die hard Abdes/Amtes

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am

SBM wrote:
Yes you do. Many Bohras left Uganda and many African countries for the same very reason and most of them are die hard Abdes/Amtes

that portraits ,,if you were with Imam Hussain AS in kerbala you would leave him as well ... as it wasnt safe for yourself???

yes i understand it is sometimes difficult to deal with people who are not honest with their duty like you have complained about corrupt people but it doesnt mean that you leave Moula Tus just because someone didnt do justice with you

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:55 am

that portraits ,,if you were with Imam Hussain AS in kerbala you would leave him as well ... as it wasnt safe for yourself???
How that compares with Bohras leaving Corrupt regime of Idi Amin and Africa in general :o :?
Are you comparing Idi Amin to Imam Hussain (nauzubillaha)

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 am

SBM wrote:
How that compares with Bohras leaving Corrupt regime of Idi Amin and Africa in general :o :?

there isnt a corrupt regime....its just a bunch of people who are not right..

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Joke of the century.... :lol: Can't control my laughter!
mhuss wrote:

there isnt a corrupt regime....its just a bunch of people who are not right..

chakker

Unread post by chakker » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:46 am

Bohras did not leave Uganda. The dictator Amin gave a 72 hour notice to all asians to leave the country.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:20 am

SBM wrote:

With that same logic should mumin who lives in India, leave it and go somewhere else....The most stupid reason by you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:40 am

true_bohra wrote:
SBM wrote:countries you live in also have corrupt people that doesnt mean you just leave the country
With that same logic should mumin who lives in India, leave it and go somewhere else....The most stupid reason by you.
TB
So you basically agreed with me that is what exactly I wrote that Bohras should not leave the country because of corrupt regimes :) :)

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:52 am

What it means to take a stand:
"Strength, courage and audacity certainly constitute one of the two elements that make a stand, the other being political awareness. Since fear of death weakens man, it inevitably deprives him of the power to take a practical stand on difficult questions. Man’s worth in the field of encounter does not lie in his intention alone; it rests on his stand as well.
A large number of Muslims during the time of Imam Husayn (as) were not pleased with Yazid and his actions; they hated him very much, but Husayn translated that hatred and rejection to action. The value of Imam Husayn’s work lies here, for a stand is the embodiment of opinion and affiliation; bringing out views, affiliations, loyalty or repudiation from the mind to the arena of confrontation.
All people do not approve of injustice but some openly declare their disapproval either by civil disobedience, demonstrations and strikes or by revolution. Of course, the disapproval which remains in the mind unexpressed will not cost the disapprover anything. It is practical stand taken on the field of confrontation that costs one dear and proves a burden.
It is this action that requires struggle and sacrifice, and imposes the consequences on the one who takes it. It is essential to note that passive resistance and armchair opposition cannot change the course of history; what does is the action of those who take the bold decision. Rejection and dislike which one leaves in his mind does not make any difference in political and social realities nor does it stir people; it is positive action that moves people and brings about political and social changes. In the end, confrontation and encounter is the real stand."

by Sheikh Muhammad Mahdi

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:10 am

mhuss wrote:
yes there is a corruption... but it has nothing to do with your faith and believe....
bro
the corrupt people and govt are not religious identity nor they attach deen at their backside like kothar.
they openly tell we are here to govern--like it or not.
and in some countries, where there is democracy, we can change the ruler.
is it possible with kothar?

i dont have any problem with kothar or its head as long as they dont attach deen with them.
just openly declare they are here to govern only , then see how much of the people are with them?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:17 am

mhuss wrote:
bro
you are comparing country with kothar. is kothar a political organisation?
if yes, then i dont have any problem with it.

we dont leave country coz patriotism(faith and beleive in ur words) is for the country and not for the government.
similarly in your context , it can be said faith is for community and not for its rulers.

when we are not happy with the government , we try to agitate, demonstrate and various other means show our anger, dissatisfaction and try to change the government, but not the country.

we leave the country only if the ruler is despotic.
u want us to leave bohra faith, so u agree its ruler is despotic?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 am

above are very good posts...Nice.Jazakallah.
Attachments
12004072_821183731331982_8369440857924309982_n.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:20 am

mhuss wrote:yes there is a corruption... but it has nothing to do with your faith and believe....
Thanks for accepting that there is corruption. and these corruption is happening at many levels for financial reasons, most saddening is corruption or deception of faith and believe, one glaring example is corruption of maatam-e-hussein.

think .. and think hard before thumping your chest in maula ni khushi ! .. maatam is expression of grief .. genuine .. pure grief from the heart .. it does not necessarily mean thumping of chest orchestrated by mullahs. a tear rolling down your eyes in utmost silence yet sincerity is maatam .. and this grief / maatam will not bring you browny points to heaven or barakat .. but a simple expression, acknowledgement and understanding of Imam-hussein's sacrifice, so that you can alter your lifestyle to better islamic ways or least be thankful for your islamic freedoms.

look around .. open your eyes and ears .. and see .. feel what has happened to maatam .. it has become a ritual .. a filler .. an act .. this is corruption of faith and belief.

the list is too long .. lies and cons that kothar feeds abdes days in and day out .. they can be defeated in an arguement in thier own logic and words ..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Huzurala TUS Iftitah Programe Of Recreational Park At Hub Balochistan

24th Zilqad, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:35 pm

CRAWLING ABDES !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 pm

MUFFY TENDULKAR SIGNING THE CRICKET BAT AND ABDES PLAYING CRICKET IN JHABBA/KURTA/IZAAR...... HOPE THEY HAVE WORN THE SAFETY GEAR !! :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:46 pm

PHOONK IN GIANT SIZE TAPELA..... NEXT TIME ABDES WILL CALL FOR WATER TANKERS !!