Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Back to topic:

'Perfection is to
sit among people, sell and buy, marry and have children; and yet never leave the presence of Allah even for one moment.'

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Imam Ali
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Luck and Bad Luck in Islam

Shia Islam Hadiths on Evil Omen and Bad Luck:

1. The Prophet A.S Said, "There is no such thing as evil omen or bad luck."

2. It is narrated in Makarim Akhlaq: "Verily, the Prophet A.S used to like the optimistic auspice and used to dislike the evil omen. He used to tell people who saw something they disliked and took it to mean an evil omen to say: 'Oh Allah, none gives good but You, and non repels evil but You, and there is no power and no strength except with you.'"

3. Imam Sadiq A.S said, "The evil omen takes effect according to what you make of it - if you do not take it seriously, it will not be serious, and if you attach great importance to it, it will bear great importance, and if you do not make anything of it, it will not mean anything."

1. Nur Al Thaqalyn v4 p382 no35
2. Makarim Al Akhlaq v2 p153 no2374,no2375
3. Al Kafi v8 p197 no235

Hadiths taken from "The Scale of Wisdom" by Rayshari

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
anajmi wrote:This isn't an explanation. This is a cop out. Allah isn't established in all things. This is a hindu belief. A hindu says (a gujarati hindu) kan kan ma bhagwan che. Meaning every grain has God in it. That is the reason why the hindus worship everything. They have a tree god, a monkey god, a money god, because their god is established in everything!! The difference between them and us is that we say everything is his and they say everything is him. That might prove difficult for you to understand, but try!!
:lol: wahabi nahi sudherne wala....chal ab chup kar aur thread derail naa kar.---teri aukaat teri samjhdari aur teri challenge ki haqeeqat pata chal chuki hain.
Brother Noor,
Below is the admission by brother Anajmi himself, that even if he is wrong he will make you cry. Indeed, I totally agree with him as I have observed that when he runs out of defense he will post irrelevant questions, and derail the topic by bringing in kothar, Dai, Imam, Mock holy personalities, twist the words or use twisted logic and keep questioning to an extent that you get irritated to such an extent that you will start crying for having even taught of discussing with brother Anajmi.
I am not referring or pointing to anyone, but in my teens I read a saying by a wise person that " never argue with a fool cause he will bring you down to his level and beat you."
anajmi wrote:KUCH LOG MAAR PADNE KE BAAD ROTE HAIN, PAR HUM UN MEIN SE HAIN JO MAAR KHANE KE BAAD SHAYARI KEHKE DUSRON KO RULATE HAIN.
Brother Anajmi, you say hindu Brothers worship monkey God, tree God, they have some Gods in the swarg also etc.. And similarly by your own admission you worship the God who is in the heavens. Am I right? With all due respect, Can you please tell the difference between your and their God?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 pm

'Perfection is to
sit among people, sell and buy, marry and have children; and yet never leave the presence of Allah even for one moment.'
So what happens during the seventy years when I don't need to worship Allah cause I am "loving"?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 am

Brother Jai, I know this wahabi tactics from years now, I have a solution to anajmi derailments, since he has lost the challenge and still derailing the thread this is the best option... if he was sincere he would have done tauba, but no this wahabi chose hell fire for himself.

if he was man enough he would not even show up again to show his face, but as usual wahabi is a wahabi. :lol:

He is from those kind "Miya bhai gir pade lekin tangdi unchi ki unchi" :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:28 am

When the Prophet Muhammad [s] conquered Mecca, he stood at the top of Mount Safa and said to the Children of Hashim,
"O children of Hashim, O children of `Abd al-Muttalib! I am Allah's Messenger to you, and I am compassionate towards you. Do not say, ‘Muhammad came out of us’. By Allāh, there are no followers from you or from the others, except those with piety. I will not recognize you if you come to me on the Day of Judgment bearing this world upon your shoulders. The people must come to me bearing the hereafter [as their concern]. Indeed, I have excused myself from what is between me and you, and what is between Allah and you. I have my deeds and you have your deeds,”

(Sifat ash-Shi`a)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:31 am

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"Allah will call the people on the Day of Resurrection by the names of their mothers, 'Where is so-and-so the son of the female so-and-so?'. It is a protection from Allah upon them."

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 am

if he was man enough he would not even show up again to show his face, but as usual wahabi is a wahabi. :lol:
Al-Noor Bhai
I am no fan of Anjami Bhai but before you say this remember one should not throw stones while living in glass house. Anjami bhai did not change his ID like you do. labbyak-yahusain and many others which was exposed by Zinger Bhai

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:09 am

Abde6162

what wrong was written with other IDS Mr abde6162? what was to expose in it when I myself was declaring every time about all my ids and why IDs were change you can ask to admin, now please do not derail this thread. Since anajmi wahabi is your bhai you will not mind to join him in ignore bin, so feel free to stay there. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:25 am

An Noor
Would not be it easy for you to get off this forum instead putting IGNORE on so many people on this forum.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:41 am

I can't read comment but I can see munafiqun still commenting even after ignored.... :lol:

I will keep posting hadith's and munafiqun can keep burning here and hereafter- Ameen.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:47 am

[2:159] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
(إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ)

Surely, those who conceal the manifest signs and guidance sent down by Us after We have revealed them clearly for the people in (Our) Book, it is they whom Allah curses (i.e., deprives them of His mercy) and whom also curse all those who curse.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Jai wrote: Brother Noor,
Below is the admission by brother Anajmi himself, that even if he is wrong he will make you cry.
anajmi wrote:KUCH LOG MAAR PADNE KE BAAD ROTE HAIN, PAR HUM UN MEIN SE HAIN JO MAAR KHANE KE BAAD SHAYARI KEHKE DUSRON KO RULATE HAIN.
Brother Anajmi, you say hindu Brothers worship monkey God, tree God, they have some Gods in the swarg also etc.. And similarly by your own admission you worship the God who is in the heavens. Am I right? With all due respect, Can you please tell the difference between your and their God?
Jai,

I would try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it.

Now, read my above sentence again. I said "I would try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it." What does it mean? It means, I am not talking about myself but am talking about you. This is a form of expressing an opinion about someone else. This is a more polite way of slapping the other person. I could've also slapped the other person directly by saying - "you should try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it."

But where is the fun in that? Unless of course you come across someone who is not smart enough to understand the sentence itself.

Although I doubt you will understand what I have posted above, but if by some chance you do, go back and read my post that you have posted above in my discussion with salaar and try to understand the context.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Al-Noor wrote: I can't read comment but I can see munafiqun still commenting even after ignored.... :lol:

I will keep posting hadith's and munafiqun can keep burning here and hereafter- Ameen.
If you are ignoring my post how do you know that I posted my comments about you? :P

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:09 pm

anajmi wrote:
Jai,

I would try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it.

Now, read my above sentence again. I said "I would try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it." What does it mean? It means, I am not talking about myself but am talking about you. This is a form of expressing an opinion about someone else. This is a more polite way of slapping the other person. I could've also slapped the other person directly by saying - "you should try to understand the context of the post before commenting on it."

But where is the fun in that? Unless of course you come across someone who is not smart enough to understand the sentence itself.

Although I doubt you will understand what I have posted above, but if by some chance you do, go back and read my post that you have posted above in my discussion with salaar and try to understand the context.
Anajmi Bhai,
Hamein laga ke sacche logon ke manne wale ho, to sachi sachi tarah izhaar e fitrat kar diya hoga.
Agar aap keh rahe ho ke wahan hum ka meaning tum hain to phir hum ziddi nahi ke zabardasti apni samajh (misunderstanding) ka aapko zimmedaar maane. Jaise kai log hote hain bina niyyat ya context samjhe aamal aur kalaam ko apni samajh ke mutabik shirk, idol worshipper sirf ilzaam nahi lagate balke faisla hi sunadete hain. Maze ki baat to yeh hai ki khud kufriya aqeeda rakhte hain ke Allah swt ki Azeem zaat mubarak jo ke La Mehdood hai (limitless) usse jannaton ki Hadhon (boundries/limits) mein mehdood (restrict/confine/limit) samajhte hain aur doosron ko kafir kehte rehte hain. To hum accept karte hain ke hum se aapki baat (in the light of context) samajh ne mein bhool ho gayi hogi.

Now back to the question which I asked you, I can only find similarities between your God and God in other religion, both are in the heavens, both have body and body parts like hands etc.. Therefore, request you to kindly list few differences to help me get out of confusion. Or give evidence or logical explanation that Allah swt is in heavens and explain the meaning of Hands.
I do not intend to mock but rather seriously discuss and reach a satisfactory understanding.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Kya keh rahe ho bhaiyyaa ji. Hum to sirf itna batiya rahe hain ki upar wala unkihi kitabwa ma kahat hai ki unke hathwa hai aur unki thronewa bhi hai phir aap kyun unki kitabwa ka inkaar karke apna beda gark karwa rahit ho? Agar upar wale ki kitab mein aur hindu ki gita mein aapko koi farkwa najar nahin aat hai aapko, to aapko to phir schoolwa mein jaakar pehli dusri kitab kisi wahhabi se sikhni padegi.

Hathwa ka matlab kaa hai yeh hamein nahin pata bhaiyya. Hamein to sirf itna pata hai ki hathwa ki baat upar wala khudehi apni kitabwa maa kiya hai. Aap uska inkar karke ke kyun kaafir banna chahte ho babua?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 am

why these ignored naffat guys still commenting here? :lol: specially anajmi even after clear defeat and his so called challenge was put in his mouth he is still here like a rabid mad dog?

@jai, are you seriously willing to discuss something with anajmi? look at him he cant stop dancing from here and there after losing his so called challenge LOL. :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:35 am

Off topic but funny :lol:

Ek Wahabi Taqreer Ke Dauran Ek Danda Nikaal Kar Apne Saamne Rakh Kar Bola
Agar Gaus-E-Aazam Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu Zinda Hai, Toh Baghdad Se Aaye Aur Yeh Danda Mere Sar Par Maare

Yeh Sun Kar Ek Sunni Khade Huwa Aur Zor Se Oos Wahabi Ke Sar Par Danda Maara Aur Kehne Laga
Aise Chote Chote Kaam Toh Gaus-E-Aazam Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu Ke Gulam Bhi Kar Lete Hai

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:16 am

He he he. I know you want me to stop posting over here because you dont like being slapped around. Dont worry i am not going anywhere. I dont loose challenges. I cause other people to loose their ids. And now it is time for you to loose yours. But of course the shameless (deleted) that you are we all know that you will be back with another.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 am

Shameless wahabi Loser still commenting? :lol: -I am sure wahabi is abusing me because he is furious of his defeat, worshiper of hashis wale babaji. :lol:
Time to burn more wahabi idiots with fazaile ahlul bayt(A) and ultimately these wahabi will burn in hell-Ameen:
Imam ar-Rida [a] said,
"If it makes you happy to be with us in the elevated ranks of Paradise, then be sad in our grief and happy in our happiness."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:07 am

QURBANI KA BAYAN
=======================
HADITH
=======
HAZRAT ZAID IBN E ARQAM RADI ALLAHU TA'ALA ANHU ne farmaya ki NABI KAREEM SALLALLAHU TA'ALA ALAIHI WA SALLAM ke sahaba ne kaha ya RASOOL ALLAH ! Ye Qurbaaniya kiya hai? Aapne farmaya : ye Tumhare Baap hazrat e IBRAHIM Alaihissalam ki sunnat hai sahaba ne pucha Ya RASOOL ALLAH ! kiya isse humko sawaab milega ? farmaya: Har Baal ke badle ek Neki hai kaha aur oon ya RASOOL ALLAH to apne Farmaya ki: oon ke har Baal me bhi ek Neki milegi .
(Ahmad -ibn e maja)
GOSHT AUR KHAL KE MASAIL
========================
Agar janwar mushtaraq hai to gosht taol kar takseem kye jaye atkal se na bate ki agar kisi ko zada pahucha gya to dusre ke muaf karne se bhi jayez na hoga ki haqq e sharah hai .fir apne hisse ke 3 hisse karke 1 hissa faqeero ko de de aur 1 hissa dosto aur azizo ko de aur 1 hissa apne ghar walo ke liye rakkhe khud bhi khaye bal baccho ko bhi khilaye agar ghar wale zada ho to kul ghar ke sarf me la sakta hai aur kul sadka bhi kar sakta hai agarche 1 hissa apne liye behtar hai
(qanoon sharyat page no 212)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:12 am

Looks like the id wale baba just found another "id"ol to worship. Lol.

And copy paste wale baba is also doing great. :wink:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:20 am

Hadith on mount arafet:
Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] was asked why Mount Arafat was called "Arafat".
The Imam replied, "Gabriel [a] came to Abraham [a] on the Day of `Arafa.
When the Sun declined, Gabriel said to him, 'O Abraham! Confess (i`tarif) your sin, and recognize (a`rif) your haven.'
So it was called Arafat due to Gabriel's saying, 'confess!' so he confessed."

(`Ilal ash-Shara'i`)
What was the sin that Gabriel (as) asked Abraham (as) to confess?

Ans- It may be a reference to 2:260, which is not a sin, but all of the prophets repented (istighfar) every day.

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 pm

anajmi wrote:Kya keh rahe ho bhaiyyaa ji. Hum to sirf itna batiya rahe hain ki upar wala unkihi kitabwa ma kahat hai ki unke hathwa hai aur unki thronewa bhi hai phir aap kyun unki kitabwa ka inkaar karke apna beda gark karwa rahit ho? Agar upar wale ki kitab mein aur hindu ki gita mein aapko koi farkwa najar nahin aat hai aapko, to aapko to phir schoolwa mein jaakar pehli dusri kitab kisi wahhabi se sikhni padegi.

Hathwa ka matlab kaa hai yeh hamein nahin pata bhaiyya. Hamein to sirf itna pata hai ki hathwa ki baat upar wala khudehi apni kitabwa maa kiya hai. Aap uska inkar karke ke kyun kaafir banna chahte ho babua?
Seriously.

Anyways, can you please show me where it is mentioned in the Quran that Allah swt is in the heavens? Or is it an addition by you. Allah punishes those who change his word.

Nobody is denying the existence of throne or the mention of hands in the Holy Quran. It is just about its meaning or interpretation. The moment if you can imagine Allah swt with Body parts singularity will collapse, He swt is indivisible but then He swt wil become divisible, he is out of mathematical calculations he will come under numeration etc...

Jis school ke double PHD graduate Dr. Anajmi ko Khuda ke Haath nahi samajh aaye to complete Allah swt kaise samajh aayega. You see "Half Knowledge is Dangerous". That is why Thank you for the advise but sorry. Jis bande ne ilm e Aale Mohammed sws ka maza chakh liya ho fir usse jahalat mein maza nahi aata.

Quran says Allahu Akbar (Allah is greatest) and but you have made Heavens greater which can contain Allah swt.
Quran says "And We are closer to him than his Jugular veins." (50:16) but you have distanced him by confining Allah swt in the heavens which is billions of Light years apart.
On one hand you say Quran is plain and simple to understand and there is no Taweel on the other hand you say you do not understand the meaning of Allah swt hands.

I can see the difference and similarities in the Holy Quran and the other scriptures but it is you who cannot see the difference between The Holy Quran and your own beliefs and statements. It is you who are contradicting Quran and yourself.

If anybody finds any mistake then please feel free to correct me.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Thank you admin for taking this forum finally to right direction.

@Jai you are perfectly right bro, but dont keep much hope on wahabi, he will come and dance on different tune every time he loses.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Anyways, can you please show me where it is mentioned in the Quran that Allah swt is in the heavens?
It is not. Did i say it is? Can you show me where? Albeit the quran does say that Allah is nearer to you than your jugular.
He swt is indivisible but then He swt wil become divisible, he is out of mathematical calculations he will come under numeration etc...
What the heck are you talking about? Even If he has hands who is going to divide him? You? Your ahle bayt have hands and legs but still according to you their love is worth more than seventy worshippers worshipping Allah for seventy years.

You guys should stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:44 am

@Jai

I am pretty sure anajmi posted some nonsense.... :lol:

as I told you dont keep any hope from a wahabi their heart are sealed due to their enmity towards prophet Muhammed(s) and his Family.

Quran speaks in details about this kind of Munafiqun.

[Baqarah 2:18] Deaf, dumb and blind; and they are not to return.

[Baqarah 2:171] And the example of the disbelievers is similar to one who calls upon one that hears nothing except screaming and yelling; deaf, dumb, blind - so they do not have sense.

[Maidah 5:71] And they assumed that there will be no punishment, so they turned blind and deaf - then Allah accepted their penance, then again many of them turned blind and deaf; and Allah is seeing their deeds.

[Ana`am 6:39] And those who deny Our signs are deaf and dumb in realms of darkness; Allah may send astray whomever He wills; and may place on the Straight Path whomever He wills.

[Hud 11:20] They will not be able to escape in the earth, nor do they have any protecting friends apart from Allah; they will have punishment upon punishment; they were unable to hear, nor used to see.

[HMSajdah 41:17] And regarding the Thamud, We showed them the right path - so they chose to be blind above being guided, therefore the thunderbolt of the disgraceful punishment overcame them - the recompense of their deeds.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:53 am

When Imam al-Jawad [a] left Medina for Baghdad the first time of his two journeys, a man said to him upon his leaving, "May I be your sacrifice! I fear for you in this condition – so to whom will the Command go to after you?"
The Imam then turned his face to him, laughing, and said, "The disappearance that you anticipate will not be this year."
So when he [a] left the second time to meet Caliph al-Mu`tasim, the man went to him and said to him, "May I be your sacrifice! You are leaving – so to whom will this affair go to after you?"
The Imam wept until his beard was soaked. He then turned to him, and said, "This time you should fear for me – after me, the affair will go to my son `Ali."
We ask Allah to grant us the intercession of Imam al-Jawad [a] on the Day of Resurrection.

(al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 837)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:27 pm

The Messenger of Allah [s] said,
“Whoever splits from the Muslim community has removed the collar of Islam from his neck.”
Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is the Muslim community?”
He [s] replied, “The community of the People of the Truth, even if they become few.”
1 - الهمداني عن علي عن أبيه عن نصر بن علي الجهضمي عن علي بن جعفر عن أخيه موسى عن آبائه عليهم السلام قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله : من فارق جماعة المسلمين فقد خلع ربقة الاسلام من عنقه ، قيل : يارسول الله وما جماعة المسلمين ؟ قال : جماعة أهل الحق وإن قلوا ( 1 ) .
(Amali of Shaykh as-Saduq)