Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:49 pm

ROTIWALA BABA PREPARING DABBAS IN KARACHI MASJID !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:51 pm

WHAT DO THESE PLAYCARDS SAY IN TAHERI MASJID KARACHI ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 pm

BOHRI PIED PIPERS IN KARACHI LEADING THEIR MASTER'S PROCESSION !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:07 pm

THE MILLION DOLLAR OBJECT PURCHASED FROM KARACHI UNIVERSITY BY MUFFY AFTER LOOTING HARD EARNED MONEY FROM ABDES !!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:53 am

in the roti making photo by muffay maula .. they have draped the handle with white clothes .. lol .. what is the matter with this dude .. sissy to the core !

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:50 am

HB bro, I guess, its the people more who give importance to them in these ways. I don't think so that it is required from the top or is it the case?
humanbeing wrote:in the roti making photo by muffay maula .. they have draped the handle with white clothes .. lol .. what is the matter with this dude .. sissy to the core !

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:58 am

roti wala babu does not want to wash his hands. This is a new one for me. Have never seen any pastry chef or for that matter even a abde or amte using a handkerchief between his hands and a velan to make a roti.

New

Unread post by New » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Muffy is embarking on a voyage from Appollo Bunder to Houstan Channell via a slow boat making calls at Karachi and Cairo and London and other collection centers for a ziafat, and kadam bosi. His AC Cinderalla buggy is on board with horses, When his chamchas complain of sea sickness, phoonk no paani is there. He also would phoonk on the Indian Ocean, Mediterrainian, and Atlantic.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:59 pm

The million dollar object above from Karachi University was supposed to be a roti making velan but wrong instructions were given of what a velan is supposed to be like. :lol:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:14 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Syedna wa Moulana Abu Jaaferrus Saadiq Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) Birthday Celebration - Surat

6th Zilqad, 1436

MUFFY'S SAALA MUDER IS GAZING AT THE BIRTHDAY CAKE PROBABLY QUESTIONING THE SIZE OF IT !!
:D :D :D
Lol some of you have very good sense of humour.

:D

This dude have funny tummy...must be from all HARAM intakes. Corrupt to core or C2C looks

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:55 am

AMAFHH wrote:
Mkenya wrote:COASTWEEK is a weekly newspaper published in Mombasa, Kenya which focuses on news of the Coast Province.
Appearing in this week's issue is a news item which I am sure is paid for by the Mombasa Jamaat. Its verbose
content and lavish praise for SMS and in a geographical context of no consequence to Kenya is an overkill. To extract
so much mileage from his visit at the invitation(?) of the Egyptian Government is intended to portray SMS as a roving
ambassador, a humanist, a visionary, on the world's stage. I wait with baited breath when gets nominated for a
Nobel Prize!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin
Attends Inauguration Of New Suez Canal

Coastweek -- On the personal invitation of the President and the Government of Egypt, His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin participated in inauguration of new Suez Canal which is believed to symbolise the development and progress of Egypt. While speaking about the new Suez Canal, His Holiness commented that: The Canal is the miracle of mankind which should be venerated rightfully.

Looking from a bird’s eye view from an aircraft, it seems to be a desert. But now, it seems like it has come alive.

All this is due to the taufeeq from Allah and the hard work put in by the people of Egypt who have indeed made the impossible possible!

Referring to the economic benefits of the Canal, Syedna said:"Egypt has benefited from its strategic and geographical location.
"Now, due to the new Suez Canal, it has become a center for international trade and business, as it offers favourable opportunities for commerce."

Praising president Abdel Fattah al- Sisi, Syedna Saifuddin asserted: al-Sisi, apart from being the President of Egypt, is also an upcoming leader in the Arab and Islamic world.
Due to his unique leadership qualities, he is being looked upon by world leaders as a symbol of change and progress.
Achieving such an impossible goal in a short period of time, that to in times of political trials and tribulations, proves President al-Sisi’s will and determination for the prosperity of Egypt. In spite of all the challenges, Egypt under his leadership has achieved its goals, paving the way for being a developed and self reliant nation.
By Praising a Firoun of this time one can easily know the character of M.S , and how he is Using Islam for he's worldy desires

He is also a GOOD FRIEND OF Modi !!!!! Why is he associating with such low class people. Where as Imam Husian died for the cause while his Dai is opposite of Imam Husain. Please don't tell me " Zaman alag che " but Dawat is same principles of Islam are same. Imam Hassan made shullah with Mouwiyah but never made friends with him and HUGGED him and invited him for dinner and requested Shia of time to vote for Mouwiyah and tie Rakhi on his hands and make him brother. Imam Hassan left him have what Mouwiyah wanted and isolated himself.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:31 pm

SEE THE WAY HE IS LOOKING AT HIS PRICED POSSESSION PURCHASED AFTER LOOTING HIS ABDES

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:03 pm

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN MUFFY AND NARENDRA MODI

Is PM Modi illiterate or not even a graduate?

Is our Prime Minister illiterate or not even a graduate?

If not, then why RTI requests about his educational qualifications are being denied?

And if yes, even if the Prime Minister is 10th pass, what is the shame in it?

Indian democracy gives an uneducated man/woman the right to vote, right to get elected--and the right to occupy the highest political position in the country.

Mr. Modi has been proud of his humble origins--why then this strange behavior on part of the Gujarat university?

Please read the following report:

Gujarat University has rejected an RTI request on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s educational qualifications.

An Ahmedabad based RTI activist had filed a request before the university asking them to furnish the details on the students, who enrolled there for Masters degree between 1981 and 1984.

The RTI activist further added that his request was for all those students, who attended classes in Master of Arts either via correspondence or regular courses both in English and Gujarati languages.

The university sent a one-line reply in Gujarati, ”under RTI act of 2005, this information can’t be made public."

The activist, who has requested to be anonymous, told reporters that this was the period PM Modi had claimed to complete his Masters degree adding that he had deliberately asked for details around all students as he feared the university would never entertain specific request on the Prime Minister.

It was earlier reported that both the PMO and appellate authority had rejected separate RTI requests seeking to confirm PM Modi's educational qualifications.

http://www.news786.in/article.php?id=MjEwNjQ=

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:37 am

humanbeing wrote:in the roti making photo by muffay maula .. they have draped the handle with white clothes .. lol .. what is the matter with this dude .. sissy to the core !
Why ....you want to know.
...is velan draped inwhite cloth. Because this velan is more Naa-paak then half naked swami baba

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:SEE THE WAY HE IS LOOKING AT HIS PRICED POSSESSION PURCHASED AFTER LOOTING HIS ABDES

Degree Lidthi pur Figridi giri gayee....Similar works were spoken by late Yusuf Najmuddin. Circle of life. Issko kehate hai THOOK KE CHATANA.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:42 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:SIMILARITIES BETWEEN MUFFY AND NARENDRA MODI

Is PM Modi illiterate or not even a graduate?

Is our Prime Minister illiterate or not even a graduate?

If not, then why RTI requests about his educational qualifications are being denied?

And if yes, even if the Prime Minister is 10th pass, what is the shame in it?

Indian democracy gives an uneducated man/woman the right to vote, right to get elected--and the right to occupy the highest political position in the country.

Mr. Modi has been proud of his humble origins--why then this strange behavior on part of the Gujarat university?

Please read the following report:

Gujarat University has rejected an RTI request on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s educational qualifications.

An Ahmedabad based RTI activist had filed a request before the university asking them to furnish the details on the students, who enrolled there for Masters degree between 1981 and 1984.

The RTI activist further added that his request was for all those students, who attended classes in Master of Arts either via correspondence or regular courses both in English and Gujarati languages.

The university sent a one-line reply in Gujarati, ”under RTI act of 2005, this information can’t be made public."

The activist, who has requested to be anonymous, told reporters that this was the period PM Modi had claimed to complete his Masters degree adding that he had deliberately asked for details around all students as he feared the university would never entertain specific request on the Prime Minister.

It was earlier reported that both the PMO and appellate authority had rejected separate RTI requests seeking to confirm PM Modi's educational qualifications.

http://www.news786.in/article.php?id=MjEwNjQ=

Our Amil was saying " khewu Noorani chehroo Maoula no lage che " Does he look charismatic ? Do you see any noor on this face, any dynamism ? A puppet installed by Qaid chor Joker to keep the money and power within the family.

All input to this conversation is welcomed including criticism and opposition. Khul ke :mrgreen:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Another fake n (may be paid) accomplishment

Mubarak Mubarak

Hamna, Syedna Aali Qadar Moula tus ne Human Rights Commission ye
"Global Peace Award 2015 "
araz kidhu.
Aa award waras ma ekkaj person ne aape chhe.
IMG-20150923-WA0032.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Suprisingly no discussion on the peace award post above...I posted it more than a day ago.. looks like members of dis forum including ghulam mohammed are preparing to go to Houston for Ashara :p

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:45 am

dawedaar wrote:Suprisingly no discussion on the peace award post above...I posted it more than a day ago.. looks like members of dis forum including ghulam mohammed are preparing to go to Houston for Ashara :p
After a while one just loses interest in these honors and awards. Hence probably no discussion.

The learning here, at least for me, is that now I will be far more skeptical of all the awards that a lot of other people will claim in their names. My learning is that people with power and money can get things like an honorary PhDs, chancellorships, a lot of other awards, also be called ambassador of peace, etc.

So anyone making such a claim, I will be cautious of such claims. The sad thing is, now I have even started doubting all the claims made for SMB too - if in a year, without doing anything, SMS can be called an ambassador of peace, why should I believe that claim for SMB too? After all, may be 25-40 years back, people just started saying it, and it just became the norm, and we grew accustomed to it. It has been a slow and difficult lesson. The pope as an ambassodor of peace, yes, certainly. Our leaders, sadly, not sure.

Finally, Allah knows best, and I ask for forgiveness from Allah in case I have said anything wrong. And I am sorry in case I hurt anybody's feelings; that certainly is not my intention.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
dawedaar wrote:Suprisingly no discussion on the peace award post above...I posted it more than a day ago.. looks like members of dis forum including ghulam mohammed are preparing to go to Houston for Ashara :p
After a while one just loses interest in these honors and awards. Hence probably no discussion.

The learning here, at least for me, is that now I will be far more skeptical of all the awards that a lot of other people will claim in their names. My learning is that people with power and money can get things like an honorary PhDs, chancellorships, a lot of other awards, also be called ambassador of peace, etc.

So anyone making such a claim, I will be cautious of such claims. The sad thing is, now I have even started doubting all the claims made for SMB too - if in a year, without doing anything, SMS can be called an ambassador of peace, why should I believe that claim for SMB too? After all, may be 25-40 years back, people just started saying it, and it just became the norm, and we grew accustomed to it. It has been a slow and difficult lesson. The pope as an ambassodor of peace, yes, certainly. Our leaders, sadly, not sure.

Finally, Allah knows best, and I ask for forgiveness from Allah in case I have said anything wrong. And I am sorry in case I hurt anybody's feelings; that certainly is not my intention.
Bhai if Yazid alive in this era then i am dam sure he will also be called ambassador of peace.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 am

ok lets say award is genuine, so I would like to know what muffy has done to get this award?

any abde/amte can comment pls

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 am

Kyaa karenga degree aur awards kaa? mar ke mitti ho jana hain....dil mein bana jagah wahi kaam aana hain.

Al-Noor

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:58 am

[9/19/2015, 9:41 AM] +91 94080 41522: .
[9/26/2015, 10:09 PM] +91 94080 41522: Dear sir;

Dear sir:
I was appalled to see & read the report of Global peace award being presented to the Dawoodi Bohra priest Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin on 23 rd of September 2015,by Mr Joginder singh Bhadoriya on behalf of AICHLS.

He has NOT contributed anyway to world peace domestically or internationally. He has not engaged in any dialogues or debates since he took office. Here are his deeds since he took his office which is for your information.
1.He is not elected chief priest of the bohra people yet as the case against him is still pending in the Mumbai (India)courts.

2.He has not stopped the order of FGM -female genital mutilation -that is ...carried out on young prepubety age girls-the practice which has been banned by United Nations.He orders womens to wear special costumes wherever they go.

3.He has been involved with the hunting of lion & elephant on his African Safari visit

4.He collects huge amounts of money during his visit to the foreign countries and does illegal transactions of that money which does not benefit either the host country or it's citizens. He announces bogus donations of money which he never carries through after the visit is done just like his predecessor father & grand father did.

5.He has ordered illegal & illogical orders of asking people for not going to work and ask the students to be absent from the school during his preaching time in the month of Moharram which puts a lot of hardship to the community. Most of his preachings do not relate to the fundamentals of the religion at all but consists of repetitions of family history & fake miracles.

6.He has threatened the followers with excommunication if they do not follow his commands- In other words he tries to run a small dictatorial government within the Bohra community.

7.The food program that he boasts does not feed the community free but it is a business by itself which benefits his henchmen or relatives.

I kindly request you to reconsider & retract the award from him. I plan to publish this data on internet if there are any financial favors occurred in awarding him the title. I will forward you the pictures of his hunted animals as per your request

Sincerely'.
Isufali Kundawala
3709, Hackberry Lane
Richardson, Tx 75082
972-234-1080
ifkunda@sbcglobal.net
[9/26/2015, 10:11 PM] +91 94080 41522: On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 10:47 AM, HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL <humanrightscouncil.org@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr Jagannath Patnaik

Kindly note that Dr. Anthony Raju have received a call from USA from Mr Yusuf (below self explanatory email from Mr Yusuf) , objecting about non approved award being given to Dawoodi Bohra priest Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin on 23 rd of September 2015,by Mr Joginder singh Bhadoriya on behalf of AICHLS , which is totally illegal and the Governing Council and The Board of Patron do not authorize any one to present any kind of award / reward on behalf of AICHLS and without the written permission from National President.

We have a very strategic procedures to award the people after going through his/her complete citation/ bio data, Final decision is always taken by the National President for the approval of any kind of award in AICHLS.

But we are very surprised to read this mail and the call received from Mr Yusuf , we are not aware why this award was created and how Dawoodi Bohra priest Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin has been selected for this award without the permission from National President. .

AICHLS do not recognized this award at all by all legal mean.

Therefore you are requested to kindly look into this matter on urgent basis and ask Mr Bhadoriya to withdraw this award from Dawoodi Bohra priest Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin immediately if, and also send Dawoodi Bohra priest Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin bio data to National President under your recommendation to reconsider for the award.

You may speak with Dr . Anthony Raju - Directly. at 85888 72001

June Ann
National President's Office

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 am

^
well done Mr kundawala. Bravo--Bravo--

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:30 am

Abdes any comments?

Admin : This whole episode deserves a complete different thread just to keep it in record. now we all know with proof that how these degrees are received.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.19 KiB) Viewed 7096 times

New

Unread post by New » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:25 pm

What is AICHLS:

All India Council Of Human Rights,Liberties & Social Justice(AICHLS) is an International Human rights Watch Agency , Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, over- looked, victimised oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS.

Is Muffy the right candidate? He should be given Anti AICHLS.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Muffy is a liar and now it is haram to pray behind him, he is unfit to lead any namaz....proofs are available now.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm

SBM wrote:^
well done Mr kundawala. Bravo--Bravo--
Please Yusufbhai if reading this , insist the withdrawal of the award is made public with media release. This is not only funny because a fool would also doubt sms eligibility , but there is high likely corruption involved. Really how low these fools go about , out of thousands of well deserving Indians very surprisingly his name was picked

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:21 am

I appeal to all to write a complaint to AICHLS

http://www.humanrightscouncil.in/index. ... -complaint

Please add pictures of him hunting and also links to videos of his speeches where he belittles women. Also highlight the money making schemes and urge AICHLS to declare in media that this award has been cancelled and withdrawn.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:24 pm

An email is circulating which reports Isufali Kundawala claiming that the Global Peace Award awarded to Muffy has been retracted and that the Official of AICHLS, Joginder Bhadoriyah, has been terminated.