Quad johar son arrested

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Quad johar son arrested

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Perfect candidate for the next Dai.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:48 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Aliasger BS was given "Insane" certificate by the high level authority from Saifee Hospital. Indian embassy verified it and on that basis he was freed....... Now he is "Officially" Mental !!

If this is true then the clergy are lying and commit sin. If you follow this lier you will land up in jahannam along with them.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:21 am

Forwarded as received.

BUSHRA BUSHRA BUSHRA

Aliasgar Bhaisaheb son of Shehzaada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb released from the custody of Saudia Arabia police and court authorities today morning.

The release of Aliasgar Bhaisaheb was only possible due to the fact that the control of Saifee Hospital, being the asset of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, vests solely with that family, who control and direct the Dawoodi Bohra Community in all matters.

The strategy of the release of Aliasgar Bhaisaheb was worked out in consultation with the Arab lawyers of Saudi Arabia.

A certificate was issued on the official letter head of Saifee Hospital by a reputed team of doctors Certifying that Aliasgar Bhaisaheb son of Shehzaada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb is INSANE.

The certificate from Saifee Hospital was officially stamped at the Saudia Arabia Consulate in Mumbai for genineness and acceptance at Saudia Arabia.

Hence on the basis of the Insane certificate from Saifee Hospital, it was possible to secure the release of Aliasgar Bhaisaheb.

All Mumineen are requested to do gol sharbat on this joyous occasion.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:59 am

Don't for a moment think that the release was obtained by a legal/technical ruse. The guy is genuinely insane. Really!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:53 am

Does'nt Islam excuse all paggals from Islamic rituals such as namaz rosa and haj.

Maybe not, we have a bunch of them at the shrine of the last Mola. Unless the are guided by the like.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 am

If someone has physical disability and you make mockery of it - you add insult to injury. Same with mental illness. One of Qj son is known to have long standing challenges, so the so-called "insanity" defense, which is by the way a legal term, not a medical term, as far as I know (someone more informed in medical field can correct me) is not surprising that it was used in this instance.

However, my questions would be, how did the Drs at Saifee hospital in Mumbai do a medical/psychiatric assessment of this ali asgar bs in Mecca, about the actions/behaviors on his part at the moments leading up to the arrest. This is what would typically happen as part of a medical report for insanity , that I know. How did this happen?

Fayyaz is informed, as he should be, about QJ sons hx with mental challenges. Which I have no doubt was brought forth when convenient - I would say the jury is still out whether in this instance he acted out of insanity.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 am

^
It is called Temporary Insanity. Remember with Kothari Goons
Dishonesty is the best Policy
Insanity is the best Defense.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:31 pm

alam wrote:However, my questions would be, how did the Drs at Saifee hospital in Mumbai do a medical/psychiatric assessment of this ali asgar bs in Mecca, about the actions/behaviors on his part at the moments leading up to the arrest. This is what would typically happen as part of a medical report for insanity , that I know. How did this happen?
Why do you forget that Saifee Hospital is owned by these mafias and they can get any damn certificate from it, don't be surprised if the Hospital issues a certificate to Muffy saying that his IQ is 190. When they can manipulate doctors in Cromwell Hospital London then Saifee Hospital is no big deal.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Medical malpractice. ?

On another note - there are so many "moments of temporary insanity" in our community turned cult, that one can imagine 1000s or millions of these types of certificates can be issued to declare mass moments of temporary insanity every year.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:08 pm

ali Asgar bhaisaheb may be frequently visiting saifee hospital for this desease, so the doctors at saifee hospital wrote this certificate of insanity based on past history. It happens. Now mumineen are informed that they should not be surprized if there are a few "pagals" among their midst who they think are holy poly. Actually they are mentally off and visit saifee hospital for their treatment.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:04 am

What does this mean and what example the sayedna and family setting for the followers they will lie while on Hajj at a sacred place where the purpose is to seek forgiveness and peace to get out of a mess that they started by provocative behaviour testing the Saudi rule, cursing Sauds existence and when caught seeking a lie . I don't think Saudi police would have responded if they were not disturbing violating the public rule. One has to understand Saudi priorities are 3 million Nuslim pilgrims not 5000 vip Bohras

Even I with basic Islamic knowledge knows an insane person is not obligated to perform the Islamic tenets, why was this Insane Zada there and why was he leading a congregation!

The point is the crime of the Zada was not big deal but this is good that we know how low these crooks can stoop

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Maybe the man is cuckoo. Life inside the house could be nerve wrecking. They have no normalcy as a family unit. Children made to sit in boring activities just to make money. This could start to show in future generations.

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Mama told me , "be a simple kinda man" lynard skynyrd.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:50 pm

The entire foundation of the bohra clergy is based on lies. Lies that are being told day in and day out to people who bend in front of you. Lying about God, lying about his prophet, lying about his family. [DELETED]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:47 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

Saudi ma Qaid Johar BS na dikra Aliasgar bhai na matter ma kuch queries :

1) Mola sab jaane che : Aliasgar bhai na saathe su bannar che aapne maalum hatu su ?

2) FMB ni Thaali na lo to mushkil aavi sake che : Su Aliasgar bhai thaali nathi leta ?

3) Wajebat na ada karo to mushkil aavse : Alasgar bhai ye aa Ramzan ma wajebat ada nathi kidhi su ?

4) Mola chaahe to sagli mushkil aasan kari de che : Aliasgar bhai ya emna bawaji Qaid Johar BS ye Mola ne Araz na kidi su ?

5) Duniya to Mola na kadmo ma che : Su aa adna Saudi king ye Mola ni Na-farmani kidi ?

6) Farishta Mola no hukum maane che : Su Mola ye farishta ne hukum na kido ?

7) Indian PM Narendra Modi to Qaid Johar BS no close friend che : Modi ye Nepali girla na rape na karnaar Saudi ambassador ne India si release kari dido to su apna friend na dikra ne churaavi na sako ?

8) Mola ne sab maalum che : Kem Saudi lawyers si salaah levu parhu ane itna din tak Aliasgar bhai ne churaavi na saka ?

9) Hamein Mola par jaan si Kurbaan che : Kem Aliasgar bhai ne INSANE declare thavu zyaada easy laagu, ye mola khaatir kuch din jail ma rehta ane legally apni cheezo ne justify kari ne FATEH MUBIN haasil karta ane jalal na saath wapas aavta.

Hamein adna mumineen aa sawaal na jawab no intezar kari su !

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:02 am

zinger wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Am I supposed to laugh or cry after reading this whatapp message? Sorry, but I cannot make up my mind whether the writer of this message (not Saeed al Khair, but the person who wrote this message) is a moron or a joker :-)

seconded. i fell of the chair and hurt myself, i laughed so hard, literraly, LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously, this is obviously some idiot who has written it on his/her own accord
and we all know where the factory of all these whatsapp msgs is???

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 pm

They tell you to live like Hussain. This "leader" was performing an act of respect for the family of the prophet according to Shia beliefs, a brave action, knowing that persecution awaited him under Wahabi oppression. Such valour, followed by defiance in spite of imprisonment and persecution was an opportune moment to demonstrate Hussains message by showing fortitude, resistance and courage.

Instead they have once again proved theirs is a gutless, deceptive and repulsive lot.

They tell you to live like Hussain. Indeed

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:13 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

Saudi ma Qaid Johar BS na dikra Aliasgar bhai na matter ma kuch queries :

1) Mola sab jaane che : Aliasgar bhai na saathe su bannar che aapne maalum hatu su ?

2) FMB ni Thaali na lo to mushkil aavi sake che : Su Aliasgar bhai thaali nathi leta ?

3) Wajebat na ada karo to mushkil aavse : Alasgar bhai ye aa Ramzan ma wajebat ada nathi kidhi su ?

4) Mola chaahe to sagli mushkil aasan kari de che : Aliasgar bhai ya emna bawaji Qaid Johar BS ye Mola ne Araz na kidi su ?

5) Duniya to Mola na kadmo ma che : Su aa adna Saudi king ye Mola ni Na-farmani kidi ?

6) Farishta Mola no hukum maane che : Su Mola ye farishta ne hukum na kido ?

7) Indian PM Narendra Modi to Qaid Johar BS no close friend che : Modi ye Nepali girla na rape na karnaar Saudi ambassador ne India si release kari dido to su apna friend na dikra ne churaavi na sako ?

8) Mola ne sab maalum che : Kem Saudi lawyers si salaah levu parhu ane itna din tak Aliasgar bhai ne churaavi na saka ?

9) Hamein Mola par jaan si Kurbaan che : Kem Aliasgar bhai ne INSANE declare thavu zyaada easy laagu, ye mola khaatir kuch din jail ma rehta ane legally apni cheezo ne justify kari ne FATEH MUBIN haasil karta ane jalal na saath wapas aavta.

Hamein adna mumineen aa sawaal na jawab no intezar kari su !
HAHAHA good one, they wont be able to reply in this life.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:31 am

bohri wrote:They tell you to live like Hussain. This "leader" was performing an act of respect for the family of the prophet according to Shia beliefs, a brave action, knowing that persecution awaited him under Wahabi oppression. Such valour, followed by defiance in spite of imprisonment and persecution was an opportune moment to demonstrate Hussains message by showing fortitude, resistance and courage.

Instead they have once again proved theirs is a gutless, deceptive and repulsive lot.

They tell you to live like Hussain. Indeed
You know what bhai Bohri, this is EXACTLY the thought that occoured to me yesterday.

i see this whole situation in 2 ways:
1. Hajj was being led by a person who in insane (which is one of the conditions for not being able to lead namaz)
OR
2. Hajj was being led by a bunch of hypocrites, with an even bigger bunch of hypocrites sitting in Saifee Mahal.

and i am strongly inclined to believe it is the latter.

let me tell you why

On one hand, Muffaddal Maula goes about proclaiming "i am Hussain no Dai". now if this were true, and his nephew was caught doing Maatam (well i say hats of to you pal) then Muffaddal Maula should have said "i dont care, i am Hussain na Dai, i WILL do maatam, i WILL do gham-e-Hussain and i dare any of you to stop us"

Buuuuuuuuuut.... did we see that? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What we did see is hypcricy and cowardice

i say this to all the people who are reading this now... next time Mufaddal Maula says "Main toh Hussain na Dai chu" i know im going to take it with a sackful of salt

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:01 am

You are spreading unnecessary lies. Who told you mola is hussain na Dai. No he is Allah na Dai.

It is rumor that previously Dai used to call himself as Imam us zaman na Dai and than immam was bypassed and than he became hussein na Dai.. After that great debate was happened to elevate further himself
In debate ali and prophet na Dai was not even considered and Allah na Dai was proposed and Dai elevated himself as Allah na Dai.
Now debate is going on to further elevate himself as Allah.

All above is just rumor and no eye witness account or documentary evidence is not available.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 am

nothing wrong with Allah na dai, all mumineen are Allah na dai because all mumineen follow Allah and all mumineen are dai because they all spread the word of islam and far better than muffy. I just think that the kothar uses arabic words since they know mumineen are not that fluent in arabic. Take for example the word moula. Every mumineen calls muffy moula. Search the literal meaning of the word moula and you will know that muffy can never be your moula simply because he cannot give life. It is completely wrong to address him as moula as that would be shirk in islam and one would be going against his god and religion.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:38 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Mola ni hazrat ma hazaaro salam !

Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab na farzand (je Saudi sipahiyo saathe ladi padaa hata) ye ghani mashakkat kidhi lekin afsos ! Saudi mamlakat tas-si-mas na thaya aney em banu che ke bhai-sahib-e-azam haji talak Makkah ma tawaaf dayi rahya che ! NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. Neither Modi, nor money nor Mola have been able to help him. Ehvu laage che ke agli Haj tak bhai sahib Makah ma qayam raakhse ! Dua karjo. Aney bhai sahib ne Mola 53 no brain tonic mokaljo ! Magaj ma thandak aney sahi roshni Khuda taala apna bhai-saheb-e-azam ne ataa farmaavey ! Intezar kariye che ke Qaid Johar kai Mojizo dikhaavey. Ek teer thi 2 haran maari sakey che to pachhi kai bhi kari sakey che.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:19 am

Forwarded as Received :

Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab na farzand (je Saudi sipahiyo saathe ladi padaa hata) ye ghani mashakkat kidhi lekin afsos ! Saudi mamlakat tas-si-mas na thaya aney em banu che ke bhai-sahib-e-azam haji talak Makkah ma tawaaf dayi rahya che ! NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. Neither Modi, nor money nor Mola have been able to help him. Ehvu laage che ke agli Haj tak bhai sahib Makah ma qayam raakhse ! Dua karjo. Aney bhai sahib ne Mola 53 no brain tonic mokaljo ! Magaj ma thandak aney sahi roshni Khuda taala apna bhai-saheb-e-azam ne ataa farmaavey ! Intezar kariye che ke Qaid Johar kai Mojizo dikhaavey. Ek teer thi 2 haran maari sakey che to pachhi kai bhi kari sakey che.

GM bhai Are you serious , is it news? I thought Aliasgar gandalal ghelabhai was deported once fake certificate of him being lunatic was given by saifee hospital. where did he go for moharram? what did he do for so long?

QJ chor and so poor !
suprises me...

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 am

alivasan wrote:

Forwarded as Received :

GM bhai Are you serious , is it news? I thought Aliasgar gandalal ghelabhai was deported once fake certificate of him being lunatic was given by saifee hospital. where did he go for moharram? what did he do for so long?

QJ chor and so poor !
suprises me...
seriously he is still in saudi jail then who scan his ejamaat card if he didnt attained then he wont be getting janaat as announce by ms

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:12 pm

My friend in Singapore told me that he is the Amil of Singapore. I took some pictures of our Masjid, it looks perfectly fine. The Amil wants 3 mil. to paint it,

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:42 pm

If declaring him insane was the last resort then I suggest Seifee Hospital should evaluate the mental state of all the dwellers in Seify and Badri Mahals. The inbreeding among them is so evident. Only a raving mad person can say he killed two deers with a single arrow. That is not Mojito but acute psychosis resulting in hallucinations.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:08 am

I suppose all this is wrong news. As Ibrahim s/o Qaid Johar was present in Houston in Moharram. He sat in second line every single day...

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:07 am

HMALAK wrote:I suppose all this is wrong news. As Ibrahim s/o Qaid Johar was present in Houston in Moharram. He sat in second line every single day...
The arrested son of QJ bs in Saudi is AliAsgar bs.....not Ibrahim bs.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:11 pm

alivasan wrote:

Forwarded as Received :

QJ chor and so poor !
suprises me...
According to insider sources, the ''Mental'' son of Qaid Johar was finally allowed to leave Saudi on 9th Mohurrum. Initially the Saudis were very adamant and not willing to buy the crap of that ''Insane certificate'' but after a lot of money changed hands (I mean it ran into crores) and Qaid Johar used his contacts in the Indian government, a deal was struck wherein that ''Mental'' son was released in exchange for the release of that Saudi diplomat in India who was charged with raping 2 girls in India.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:28 pm

And a rapist goes free

Su Su Thai Jay.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
alivasan wrote:

QJ chor and so poor !
suprises me...
According to insider sources, the ''Mental'' son of Qaid Johar was finally allowed to leave Saudi on 9th Mohurrum. Initially the Saudis were very adamant and not willing to buy the crap of that ''Insane certificate'' but after a lot of money changed hands (I mean it ran into crores) and Qaid Johar used his contacts in the Indian government, a deal was struck wherein that ''Mental'' son was released in exchange for the release of that Saudi diplomat in India who was charged with raping 2 girls in India.
Doesnt sound reliable to me. That rapist diplomat was going to be released anyhow, he had diplomat immunity. And moreover Bohras dont cut that kind of a clout that their kid will be a part of the deal where high diplomats are concerned.