Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Damn, I did sherbat when he went in........

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

^
:P :lol: :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:50 pm

This is the first time in entire history when people are haappy because some sane guy is officially declared as INSANE....omg haha :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Al-Noor wrote:This is the first time in entire history when people are haappy because some sane guy is officially declared as INSANE....omg haha :lol:
The next in line is Muffy the rotimaker, he will easily get an INSANE certificate after Saudis listen to his bayan where Imam Hussain's Ghoda talks to him and before shahadat Imam Hussain a.s. prays for 52nd Dai ! His reaction will be "Aaa su thayu, aa su thayu, aa su thayu "

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:29 pm

So did u consider him sane before this incident :shock:
Al-Noor wrote:This is the first time in entire history when people are haappy because some sane guy is officially declared as INSANE....omg haha :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Forwarded as Received :

To,
The Vice Chenceller,
Karachi University,
Karachi

Subject : Buy honorary Doctrate degree

Dear Sir,

Iam a bright student and want to have Doctrate degree. Kindly ignore my languge and English as I have not much idea about it. My education is good and I asure you Iam not 7th standard fail.

I have not published a single book but I have good record of my published literature. And once I wrote letter to editor also on Islamic article.

Iam head of small community and my followers will increase, if I will put little more pressure on them.

Please ignore my ARBIC languge knowledge, but I can read Quraan and of course it is very hard for me and everyone else also to translate Quraan in Urdu or hindi but I know few words of arbic.

Sir, if it is not possible to get a Doctrate degree on my educational qualification and other academic activities, I wud like to buy the doctrate degree, kindly advice me if I can buy it.

To buy a degree please let me know how much I have to pay and to whom, and if my convocation is at governer house how much extra I have to pay and does governer have some share on that money ?

Please let me know all the money will be thru cheque or cash option available as I get money in cash which my poor followers give to me.

Sir I belong to very poor family and I cannot afford to pay too much money, so kindly give me some discount.

Please let me know if bank loan is available on that as I can pay easily pay in instalments after I show this Doctrate degree to my community
people and my value will be increased and I can write Doctor before my name.

In fact knowing about your university that honrary degree can be purchased from KARCHI University I already start writing DR. before my name IN ANTICIPATION and I don't have to undergo stress and hard work of passing 7th grade, high school, bechlors degrees, masters degress and admission for Doctrate and run around for years to complete doctrate which some FOOLS do.

And you know nice part of getting this degree is I can say Bill Gates, Einsten and Dalai lama etc also are not literate and drop out at some stage.

Thankyou so much

(Dr.) Quaid Johar Faizy
Welcome group Society
Dwarka, Delhi.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 am

IMG-20150918-WA0004.jpg
Abdes queue outisde US Consulate in Mumbai

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:17 pm

South africa ma ek ek shaikh na ghre ziyafat hti, waha ek kharbujo hatu ye thodu khraab hatu,
Aali qadr maula ye vo kharbuja ne kaati ne ehna slice krva nu amar farmayu ane Je slice khraab hati ye slice maula ye vo shaikh ne aapi ne tanavul krvu nu farmayu,
vo shaikh ye bagair kai uzur kida lai lidu,
pachi maula ye puchu k aa to khraab hatu pachi kem lidu,
to vo bhai ye kidu maula aap aapu che to kai uzur aavtuj nai...
pachi maula farmave che k
" FAIZUL MAWAID BHI HAMEJ MOKLIYE CHE YE SU KAAM NAI LETA"
Aa moajiza ma je sagla mumineen Faiz ul Mawaid il Burhaniyah ni thaali nathi leta ehna sawaal no jawab mili jae che.

Forward as received..orwarded

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah, if you can do one stupid thing then you can do two stupid things too.

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:14 pm

I THINK THIS NEWS FROM ARAB NEWS RELATES TO THAT GUY WHO GOT INSANE CERTIFICATE FROM MUMBAI HOSPITAL
Attachments
Screenshot.jpg

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:01 pm

They should keep one on all the qasrey aali residents. You never know ' SU SU Thai Jai"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:24 pm

They have a mini zoo in Saifee Mahal so why not build a mental asylum also !

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:08 am

dawedaar wrote:
IMG-20150918-WA0004.jpg
Bro Dawedaar,

This can not be in Mumbai... Because the Hoarding on right contains a Warning in Gujarati....

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 pm

HMALAK wrote:
dawedaar wrote:
IMG-20150918-WA0004.jpg
Bro Dawedaar,

This can not be in Mumbai... Because the Hoarding on right contains a Warning in Gujarati....

The warning is in Hindi....this is the U S consulate in Bandra Kurla complex.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:57 am

Lool closely, 2nd line is in Marathi... They keep gujarati due to the sheer number of gujarati applicants, especially the Patels.. They have Gujarati interpretors for interviews as well. That is Mumbai..
HMALAK wrote: Bro Dawedaar,

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:06 am

Recd a Whatsapp message confirming Houston as the venue for Muffy's upcoming Ashara.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Forwarded as received

Message frm a mumineen residing at Houston

Praying and preparing for a Houston Ashara 1437

It is Shehzada Malikul Ashtar Bhaisaheb Shujauddin's karam that Houston can even contemplate and earnestly hope for Moula to commemorate Ashara in the upcoming new year. This means that mumineen from all continents are now in pursuit of more information about the energy capital of the world.

Houston jamat has set up a comprehensive website at HoustonAshara.com to help all prospective visitors but I thought I’d use this platform to share some more information.
1. Houston the city

The city of Houston is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the United States with a population of 6.5 million.

With 1 of every 4 residents born outside of the United States, Houston is the most cosmopolitan city in the country. Besides English Houstonians speak 90 languages (of which Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Urdu are most popular).

Houston is also a geographically vast city and covers some 8,800 square miles or 22,500 square kilometers (an area larger than the state of New Jersey).

Economically too Houston is a giant and is consistently rated to have among the most business-friendly environments in all of the United States. In 2013, the city’s annual economic output was $520 billion. To put this figure in perspective, India’s was around $1,500 billion.

2. Houston masjid and mumineen

The distinctive and splendid $30-million Mohammedi Masjid, located at 17730 Coventry Park Drive, Houston, TX 77084, is a jewel of a complex that sits on 20 acres of land about 30 miles west of downtown Houston.

Surrounded immediately by suburban residential communities, the complex enjoys an extremely peaceful and quiet environment.

Of the 450 mumineen families, about half live within a 20-minute drive of the masjid. The remaining half are scattered throughout the city.

3. Accommodation

Houston jamat has arranged for negotiated rates with a number of hotels in the area. You can find out more about these hotels at HoustonAshara.com.
By the time you read this though, most of those hotels are going to be fully booked. So you may want to try out the following options:

Many hotels will provide two reservation options: a cheaper non-refundable rate, and a higher rate for reservations that can be canceled for no penalty as late as one day before the check-in date.

If you are looking for hotels after Ashara in Houston has been confirmed, do check out Hotwire.com (this website provides cheaper but only non-refundable reservations).
Also, make sure your hotel is as close to the masjid as possible. Distances may not look like much on the map (since everything is big in Texas) but anything outside a 10-mile radius (click on the image below) will take you as much as 1 hour to get to the masjid (one-way) especially during the morning rush hour.

4. Airports

International visitors arriving on direct flights to Houston will land at Bush Intercontinental Airport (code IAH). Because almost all international flights land in rapid succession between 1 pm and 5 pm there can often be long lines and waits at immigration and customs.

The other airport that serves the city is Hobby Airport (code HOU). International flights that land here originate from Central and South America and the Caribbean.

Bush Intercontinental lies 45-60 minutes northeast of the masjid. Hobby is 45-60 minutes southeast of the masjid. Rush hour traffic will effectively double these travel times.

Houston jamat will have registration desks at both airports and will run free buses from the airport to the masjid (and then to hotels).

5. Transportation

Houston is infamous for its urban sprawl and limited public transportation options. The masjid is in a suburb that is not served by trains or buses. Visitors will therefore have to rely on:

· Jamat buses

These will run between the masjid and designated hotels.

· Uber

There are no running taxis in the masjid area (most roads near the masjid are not meant for pedestrian use). This means that you must either call for a taxi or use your Uber app. There will be designated areas in the masjid complex for taxi and Uber drop-off and pick-up.

A basic Uber costs about $9–$12 per car (4-passengers) for a 5-mile / 10-minute ride. (Prices during rush hour may be more per Uber's pricing model.) Also, Uber may not pass muster if hundreds of people flood it with pickup requests simultaneously from the masjid. As with any big city mumineen should exercise caution when taking these rides.

· Driving

If you feel you will benefit from the mobility that comes with a car, I recommend looking for rental cars at carrentals.com especially if you are looking for rental centers located across the city and not just at the airport.
Texas law allows visitors to drive up to 90 days with a foreign driver's license (i.e., you do not need an international driver’s license to drive). However, do confirm with your car rental company about their policies on this front.

Additionally, when you arrive at the car rental company, they will try to sell you all kinds of options. Focus on the necessities. By law, you will need to carry insurance (cost of $10 per day per driver).

Before you decide to rent a car, consider that Houston is notorious for its horrible traffic gridlock especially during rush hours. If possible, avoid arteries such as Interstate 10, Highway 6, Highway 290, Highway 59, Interstate 610, and Interstate 45 from 6–9 am and 4–7 pm.

Traffic flow during the morning rush hour (glacial as it may be) is generally West to East and North to South (i.e., all towards downtown Houston) and vice-versa in the evenings. At these times even local roads can be painfully slow so an abundance of patience and caffeine are recommended.

Another consideration in your decision making should be the fact that there will be no visitor parking in the masjid complex or its immediate vicinity. Instead, visitors will be asked to park at parking lots at a considerable distance from the masjid and then be transported to the masjid via continual shuttles. (You will not be able to walk from these parking lots to the masjid complex.)

6. Weather

A bevy of movies of the Western genre has wrongly left the impression that Texas is a vast, dry desert dotted by cacti. Texas is indeed vast but not all of it is desert.

Houston, located in the greenest and wettest part of Texas, is drenched by 60 inches of rain every year. So do be prepared for downpours and thunderstorms. Early October daytime temperatures will run in the 80°–86°F range (i.e., around 27°–30° Celsius) and nights will see temperatures in the 60°–66°F range (i.e., 16°–19° Celsius).

I plan to add additional information as it becomes available. If you have specific questions, please do email them to me. I will try my best to post answers on this blog.
Here’s praying Shehzada Saheb's and Houston Jamat's ardent hope, wish, and want will come true and Moula will grace Houston for Ashara 1437 and inshallah we will see you all here before too long!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Well , Mr cefro dollar chuster has done it. Now why would muffy choose houston? any body
"s guess. the main and only rteason is the mighty dollar. there is no sawaab or anything else. Just think abou it. Should it not be common sense to hold ashura where most of his mumineen are, which is India or OPakistan; then why would he choose houston , hwhere only the very rich can afford plane tickets.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 pm

summer123 wrote:Houston is also a geographically vast city and covers some 8,800 square miles or 22,500 square kilometers (an area larger than the state of New Jersey).
Really? Huston is bigger than New Jersey state!?? In reality, Huston occupies about 630 sq. miles. Perhaps there is some imaginary Huston where Mr. Dawedar Muffy is coming.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Push-Ra Push-Ra
Ashura Tamasha in Houston
More-La More-La
Coming to your city ..............

Ali Baba and Chalees Chor on their way to Houston ............ beware of your money!!
(deleted)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 pm

(you may even call him Jhansi Ki Rani or Razia Sultana
Please do not insult these two great warriors by equating them with Goons of Saify Mahal

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Abdes and Amtes in Houston and US are on cloud nine after knowing they will be slaughtered on the occasion of a highly paid vacation of Bohra 1st family/khaandaan. Wow, what a vacation... You get to stay in luxury, get your asses washed by Khidmatguzars, eat lavish food and top of it, get paid millions... Nothing in the world can beat this!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:34 pm

I hear some of the zadas have interests in travel agency business and are charging mumineen huge money to book plane tickets to houston from bombay as well as karachi. Only the very rich with resources would be able to visit houston , America.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:47 pm

No.. have heard some fools are taking qardan to travel... look what qardan is being used for... another arena where the qardan looted from public is allocated...
think wrote:I hear some of the zadas have interests in travel agency business and are charging mumineen huge money to book plane tickets to houston from bombay as well as karachi. Only the very rich with resources would be able to visit houston , America.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Money grabbing left, right and center .......... so now they money you thought you saved is also gone ....... pathetic ...........

You know what, what these Kothari goons are doing is right .............. abdes and amtes should be exactly treated in the way they are being treated, they deserve all that humiliation .......... let them suffer, more, the merrier ............!!!! if one could be that fool in today's world why to blame the con-man??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:04 am

Admin
Why this Abde/Amte's business is getting unnecessary free publicity on this forum.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Received on whatsapp

It is somewhere in Morbi, GM Bhai can you please confirm if this
Attachments
IMG-20150924-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20150924-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20150924-WA0021.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:30 pm

^
Protests against who? The banner does not say much.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:49 pm

:lol:
SBM wrote:^
Protests against who? The banner does not say much.
Whatsapp message reads its a protest in Morbi againt Mufaddal Mola

The banner in last image reads "Vohra samaj par thato atyachaar band karavo"

The first two image banner in gujrati reads "Gundagiri band karo"

And "natjat choro manav samaj ek thavo"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Great now Abdes/Amtes are waking up.
Jago soonewaalo--suno meri kahani..