Immam Husain(a.s.) shahadat bayan ,matam & marasiya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Fateh

Immam Husain(a.s.) shahadat bayan ,matam & marasiya

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:27 am

I have question arise in my mind that is there any evidence or any where written that after shahadat of Immam Hussain(a.s.) any Immam recite shahadat bayyan , matam & marasiya in masjid?Up to 21 Imam after Immam Hussain(a.s.) did these in Masjid?Please any of our knowledgeable forum member have any idea then please

JC

Re: Immam Husain(a.s.) shahadat bayan ,matam & marasiya

Unread post by JC » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm

What are you talking about Bro Fateh??

Can you please list the things Kothari goons doing which can be termed as following Imams??

They DO NOT follow any tradition of Imams. They just TALK and SELL ............... They are 'agents' and collect MONEY, period.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:10 pm

NO, ghhame hussain should not be in Allah"s house i.e. the masjid. but then again in the same vein bohri masjid is a social hall.
funny part is that such social halls are built at the expense of the mumineen and then the mumineen are demanded to pay hefty money if they want to pray in the masjid. The kothar mafia and his gang of amils and zadas play a key role in making certain only the well washed and well cleaned mumins enter their social hall masjid.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:23 pm

as a matter of fact I would go far as to state that our mosques have become a bussiness place for the kothr mafia. some one like jesus has to come and remove the buyers and sellers from our masjids.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:12 pm

think wrote:as a matter of fact I would go far as to state that our mosques have become a bussiness place for the kothr mafia. some one like jesus has to come and remove the buyers and sellers from our masjids.
In old times, Maasajids used to be place for commercial activities. It was used as gathering and socializing place but those were the days when the leaders were not corrupt.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:37 pm

[quote="Fateh"]after shahadat of Immam Hussain(a.s.) any Immam recite shahadat bayyan]

After returning with the kafela Imam Ali Zainul Aabedeen noted and did zikr of what was the matter and the wakeya of ashura and how did imam hussain shahadat took place, how they were taken as prisoners by yazid's army, how they were treated, how did imam hussains head prayed the quran majeed, the kutba of moulatena zainab and fleeing of yazid was all that he narrated to the people of madina near the kabr of rasulallah SAW.

So if they were near the qabr they were in masjid un nabawi in madina and it is often narrated that as imam Hakim saw that his followers are growing he contructed Jamea al anwar in which he used to give discourses/sermons and led the daily namaaz.

If you ever get a chance to listen teh shahadat of imam hussain by any other leader of anonymous caste they just say that:

imam hussain was on his horse and then he got intuition that allah wants him to accept shahadat he retrived the sword and suddenly all the army men tried to injure him and eventually he died. And after his death his head was cut off.

But according to our Dais (whether earlier or current) followed the texts passed on by imam to moulatena hurratul maleka and then to syedna zoeb.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:04 am

Qadir wrote:
Fateh wrote:after shahadat of Immam Hussain(a.s.) any Immam recite shahadat bayyan]

After returning with the kafela Imam Ali Zainul Aabedeen noted and did zikr of what was the matter and the wakeya of ashura and how did imam hussain shahadat took place, how they were taken as prisoners by yazid's army, how they were treated, how did imam hussains head prayed the quran majeed, the kutba of moulatena zainab and fleeing of yazid was all that he narrated to the people of madina near the kabr of rasulallah SAW.

So if they were near the qabr they were in masjid un nabawi in madina and it is often narrated that as imam Hakim saw that his followers are growing he contructed Jamea al anwar in which he used to give discourses/sermons and led the daily namaaz.

If you ever get a chance to listen teh shahadat of imam hussain by any other leader of anonymous caste they just say that:

imam hussain was on his horse and then he got intuition that allah wants him to accept shahadat he retrived the sword and suddenly all the army men tried to injure him and eventually he died. And after his death his head was cut off.

But according to our Dais (whether earlier or current) followed the texts passed on by imam to moulatena hurratul maleka and then to syedna zoeb.
Thanks bro.Qadir for your reply.So its clear that no Immam after Imam Husain(a.s) did sermons,matame husain in Masjid.Your belief is that after 21 imam gave ilham to any of dai (from 1st to 53) that do matam & give shahadat bayyan in masjid.But during my childhood i taught in madrasa 12 sunnat of masjid,in which one sunnat is that masjid is only for praying Allah.Please guide me after 21 Imam any one did alter the sunnah ?

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:17 am

Fateh wrote:I have question arise in my mind that is there any evidence or any where written that after shahadat of Immam Hussain(a.s.) any Immam recite shahadat bayyan , matam & marasiya in masjid?Up to 21 Imam after Immam Hussain(a.s.) did these in Masjid?Please any of our knowledgeable forum member have any idea then please

Every Fatimi Imam and rightful Fatimi Dai's after Imam Hussain a.s. has ceremoniously recited the event of Karbala during the ten days of Moharram especially on the day of Ashura (10th day).

Makrizi (till his time) has reported above.

Traveller Nasir Khusro (in the era of Imam Mustansirbillah a.s.) too has reported above.

De' Lacy too has reported above.

In book Mausam a Bahar same is represented in a letter by 43rd Dai Syedna Abde Ali Saifuddin sahib.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:05 am

Munira_RV wrote:
Fateh wrote:I have question arise in my mind that is there any evidence or any where written that after shahadat of Immam Hussain(a.s.) any Immam recite shahadat bayyan , matam & marasiya in masjid?Up to 21 Imam after Immam Hussain(a.s.) did these in Masjid?Please any of our knowledgeable forum member have any idea then please

Every Fatimi Imam and rightful Fatimi Dai's after Imam Hussain a.s. has ceremoniously recited the event of Karbala during the ten days of Moharram especially on the day of Ashura (10th day).

Makrizi (till his time) has reported above.

Traveller Nasir Khusro (in the era of Imam Mustansirbillah a.s.) too has reported above.

De' Lacy too has reported above.

In book Mausam a Bahar same is represented in a letter by 43rd Dai Syedna Abde Ali Saifuddin sahib.
Thanks Munira bahen i am really eagerly waiting for your ans. I never miss your post in forum.My query is bayyan in Masjid?Had Masjid used for giving bayyan & matam?Thats it.