JINNAAT OR SUPER NATURAL BEINGS

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salaar

JINNAAT OR SUPER NATURAL BEINGS

Unread post by salaar » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:36 am

We have been hearing stories and tales of super natural beings, different people have given them different names like Churayls, Chalaawa, Bdrooh, Bhoot, Humzaad and so on, some of the tales are interesting as well but what i have concluded is that in this universe there are two beings created by Allah that is Jin and Inss, these jinns like insaans could be good or evil and sometimes plays havoc with the lives of people, the different names for these powers fall into the only category and that is called Jinns, in our community this topic is mostly discouraged by bhaisaab and others which is actually a wise thing to do because out of all the gossips only a small percentage has some truth embedded and there is only a couple of miasaabs in jamia who are considered authority and such cases are referred to them, i invite the members to shed some light on this topic according to our perspective.

Al-Noor

Re: JINNAAT OR SUPER NATURAL BEINGS

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:11 am

I have a friend in India very good and sunni, he has a book which has complete details about jins...will try to get name of that book. Inshallah