Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Jai

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Jai » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:01 pm

anajmi wrote:
Anyways, can you please show me where it is mentioned in the Quran that Allah swt is in the heavens?
It is not. Did i say it is? Can you show me where? Albeit the quran does say that Allah is nearer to you than your jugular.
As usual Anajmi tactic instead of defending or admitting like a man, he is writing this, that, is, not, albeit etc...
Even I know it that it is not in the Quran or anywhere else cause it would contradict the Holy Quran. Tera vaasta tere jaise jaahil se nahi pada ke tu jise seekhayege ye Quran mein hai aur yeh nahi. You did say that Gibrael a.s and Allah swt are in the heavens during discussion with Badrijanab. It is you who is caught uttering kufr by saying which is not in quran and it is contradictory to Quranic teachings. It is known as blaspheming, uttering kufr and as per ahle sunna brothers rulings anyone who says or believe in such absurdity has done kufr and is Kafir.
I already mentioned two reasons which makes it clear that your belief is not in accordance with Quran and is contradicting Quran. I could list few more.
Quran says Allahu Akbar (Allah is greatest) and but you have made Heavens greater which can contain Allah swt.
Quran says "And We are closer to him than his Jugular veins." (50:16) but you have distanced him by confining Allah swt in the heavens which is billions of Light years apart.
Some religions followers believe there is God in stones and you believe There is God in heaven. They have made and idol out of their imagination of God and you have an imagination that God, a supreme being having body is in the heaven. They worship physical idol of their God and you worship a being who is in the heavens with a body. (Imaginary Idol)
Therefore, according to your own statement and Quran you worship a being in heaven with body (Idol-imaginary) and it cannot be Allah cause Allah swt is not in the heavens.
There is only one way to escape being called a Kafir and Idol worshipper and that is to accept that you are a liar, munafiq that is imaan kuch aur aur zabaan pe kuch aur. Choice is yours either Kafir and idol worshipper or a munafiq.

But dont worry unlike you, We have been taught to invite to the beautiful religion of islam and elevate spiritually and morally by imparting knowledge of Ahle Bait a.s and not to degrade and dispel muslims out of islam. And also not to become God and start judging each individual without knowing their niyyat (intention), knowledge, level of understanding, circumstances, background and every other bit of info that only Allah swt knows.

He swt is indivisible but then He swt wil become divisible, he is out of mathematical calculations he will come under numeration etc...
What the heck are you talking about? Even If he has hands who is going to divide him? You?
Everyone with a little bit knowledge of maths could divide him mentally and mathematically. Allah swt could be divided into 3 parts 1 Face and 2 hands. A ratio could be worked out for eg. Face 40% Hand 30% each 40:60, a formula could be made for eg. A = X+Y+Z where Y = Z, A definition could be added to Allah swt definition that Allah is a supreme being the Ultimate who comprises of a face and two hands etc.. Singularity will collapse He could be numerically, evaluated, calculated, defined, expressed etc.. Further questions would be raised for eg. Allah swt says in the Holy Quran that whatever Allah swt intends He says Be (kun) and it becomes/comes into existence. Was Human being such a difficult creation for Allah swt, more difficult than whole universe, heavens, stars, earth, throne, His power of Kun etc... That Allah swt had to use His Both the hands instead of just ordering it to be. Allah swt says there is Nothing like Him, Hands are physical features of some creation for their assistance, let us say it may not be similar in appearance or features but it could be still linked and compared. I can go on and on. If you had the knowledge and understanding and were able to comprehend you would not utter nonsense about Allah swt and that too so carelessly. Dr. Anajmi sahab if you could not understand such a simple thing, a part of Tawheed then your double Phd is of no use. Afsos! I Wonder what you must have learned in the chapter of tawheed ye shirk, woh shirk, upar shirk, neeche shirk, aage shirk, peeche shirk, Ahle Bait ko maan na shirk, Ahle bait ki mohabbat shirk, Ahle bait ka gham karna shirk, Ahle bait ke fazaail jo khud ki choti aqal mein nahi aaye wo shirk, Ahle bait ko zinda maan na shirk, gair Allah se madad mangna shirk etc...

Your ahle bayt have hands and legs but still according to you their love is worth more than seventy worshippers worshipping Allah for seventy years.
Again same tactic, off the topic question instead of defending. Anajmi as usual when out of defence.
Anyways, why dont you ask Allah swt that question. Why dont you ask Him that why is that the sajda (prostration/worship according to Anajmi) to a creation made of clay Hz Adam (your caliph who did not utter kalema or prostrated before you) more worthy/important to you than your own worship of lakhs of years of your slave Iblees l.a (Azazeel) who was on tawheed and never worshiped anyone else other than You.

You guys should stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.
It is Ilm e Aale Mohamed sws, I can guarantee to you it is better than anything you have tried. But there is only one condition that you should be free from hatred of Ahle Bait else it could be difficult for you to handle.
Noor bhai and Salaar bhai,
Mujhe is mauke pe param pujiye swami shri shri Dr. Anajmi Maharaj ji ki do pantiyaan yaad aagayi. Jisme mauke ki nazakat ko madde nazar rakhte huwe maine "Shayri" ka lafz badal ke "betuke sawaal" kar diya hai. Aur is mein Hum ka matlab Tum hai.
Swami Shri Shri Dr. Anajmi Maharaj Ji Wrote:
KUCH LOG MAAR PADNE KE BAAD ROTE HAIN, PAR HUM UN MEIN SE HAIN JO MAAR KHANE KE BAAD BETUKE SAWAAL KARKE DUSRON KO RULATE HAIN.

And last but not the least Dr. Anajmi besharmi ko balls nahi kehte.

I seek forgivenes of Almighty for my mistakes. If anybody finds any mistake please feel free to correct me. Sorry Br. Anajmi for being so straight and rough.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:49 pm

You did say that Gibrael a.s and Allah swt are in the heavens during discussion with Badrijanab.
Oh that, as usual, you misunderstood. I think you are not mature enough to understand grown up discussions and that is the reason why you are taking my posts literally (and here I thought I was supposed to be the literalist :wink: )

When Allah says he is closer to us than our jugular, does it mean that he is inside our body? You would say no, he is not. badrijanab asked a stupid question. Believe me, he is no smarter than you are. He was comparing the unknown location of the hiding Imam with the unknown location of Allah. You should stop quoting my posts from other discussions because you don't understand the context. This is the second time in two posts that you have made that error.

Considering the fact that you are unable to understand my simple posts, I wouldn't put too much thought into your understanding of the Quran. So, I am not going to waste more of time responding to the rest of your post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 am

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said, “If a servant repents sincerely, Allah loves him, so He covers his sins in this life and the next.”
A man asked, “And how does He cover him?”
The Imam replied, “He makes his two angels forget the sins that they had written upon him, and He tells his body's organs to hide his sins, and tells the places on Earth where he had committed sinful deeds to hide them. Thus, when Allah meets him, and he meets Him, nothing will testify against him from his sins.”
مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ وَهْبٍ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع يَقُولُ إِذَا تَابَ الْعَبْدُ تَوْبَةً نَصُوحاً أَحَبَّهُ اللَّه فَسَتَرَ عَلَيْهِ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَ الْآخِرَةِ فَقُلْتُ وَ كَيْفَ يَسْتُرُ عَلَيْهِ قَالَ يُنْسِي مَلَكَيْهِ مَا كَتَبَا عَلَيْهِ مِنَ الذُّنُوبِ وَ يُوحِي إِلَى جَوَارِحِهِ اكْتُمِي عَلَيْهِ ذُنُوبَهُ وَ يُوحِي إِلَى بِقَاعِ الْأَرْضِ اكْتُمِي مَا كَانَ يَعْمَلُ عَلَيْكِ مِنَ الذُّنُوبِ فَيَلْقَى اللَّهَ حِينَ يَلْقَاهُ وَ لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ يَشْهَدُ عَلَيْهِ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الذُّنُوبِ.
(al-Kafi, Volume 2, Page 430, Tradition #1)

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:35 am

I must say that this thread is pure comedy gold. Its like monkeys fighting, while trying on dresses, pretending to be humans. Of course, the monkeys are all pretty passionate, flinging dirt and feces on each other. However, the saner humans around them can't stop laughing. I mean, I have been laughing so hard that my haaswa jeewu mooh is becoming roohwa jeewu mooh.

What to make of the idiotic random blurting of Al Noor, the strange and jumbled color scheme of Jai, and the replies of Anajmi? I mean, Al Noor and Jai seem to be the Jar-jar Binks of this forum. Sad to say, compared to these cretins, Anajmi appears like a veritable genius. What is this world coming to?

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 am

@anajmi, You Lair. If that was the case then why were you defending it initially by bringing in throne, this, that. You could have made it clear there and then. But when you see no way out this is what you do. It is nothing new.

We have seen the level of maturity you have displayed over the years. You have only matured in ignorance, hatred and dancing. Wish you all the very best.
Biradar wrote:
jumbled color scheme of Jai, and the replies of Anajmi?
Agreed, the color looks funny. Forgot to preview before submitting. It was just that taught of making the doctor taste his own pill. By the way thank you for your advise and kind words.
And yes, the post was fun seeing Anajmi do what he is good at. Sorry, to have interrupted.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Biradar wrote:I must say that this thread is pure comedy gold. Its like monkeys fighting, while trying on dresses, pretending to be humans. Of course, the monkeys are all pretty passionate, flinging dirt and feces on each other. However, the saner humans around them can't stop laughing. I mean, I have been laughing so hard that my haaswa jeewu mooh is becoming roohwa jeewu mooh.

What to make of the idiotic random blurting of Al Noor, the strange and jumbled color scheme of Jai, and the replies of Anajmi? I mean, Al Noor and Jai seem to be the Jar-jar Binks of this forum. Sad to say, compared to these cretins, Anajmi appears like a veritable genius. What is this world coming to?
you should make Anajmi wahabi your dai and aqa then :lol: start kissing his * and start giving him najwas, :wink:

abdes of Anajmi wahabi should remain with him in bin :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 pm

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said, in a sermon at his Farewell Pilgrimage,
"O people, by Allah, there is not a thing that brings you closer to Paradise and further from the Fire except that I have ordered you to do it; and there is not a thing that brings you closer to the Fire and further from Paradise except that I have prohibited you from it. Surely, the Trustworthy Spirit has informed me that a person will not die until he has exhausted his sustenance (rizq), so fear Allah, and strive in your effort. And none of you shall hold a thing of your sustenance through your lazy pursuit of it through unlawful means, for what is with Allah will not be found except by obedience to Him."

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Since this moron is putting so many people on his ignore list, I have a new id proposal for him : Al-(Ig)noor. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 am

The Messenger of Allah [s] said,
"By the One besides whom there is no god, a believer has never been given anything of good in this life or in the Hereafter except through his hopefulness towards Allah, his trust in Him, his good morals, and his abstinence from backbiting the believers.
By the One besides whom there is no god, Allah will not punish a believer after his repentance and penance except due to his despair towards Allah and his deficiency [in being hopeful towards Allah]."
عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا، عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي عُبَيْدَةَ الْحَذَّاءِ:
1613/ 2. ابْنُ مَحْبُوبٍ «11»، عَنْ جَمِيلِ بْنِ صَالِحٍ، عَنْ بُرَيْدِ بْنِ مُعَاوِيَةَ:
عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ عليه السلام، قَالَ: «وَجَدْنَا فِي كِتَابِ عَلِيٍّ عليه السلام أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وآله قَالَ وَهُوَ «12» 2/ 72
عَلى مِنْبَرِهِ: وَ«13» الَّذِي لَاإِلهَ إِلَّا هُوَ، مَا أُعْطِيَ مُؤْمِنٌ قَطُّ خَيْرَ الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا بِحُسْنِ ظَنِّهِ «14» بِاللَّهِ، وَرَجَائِهِ لَهُ، وَحُسْنِ خُلُقِهِ، وَالْكَفِّ عَنِ اغْتِيَابِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ؛ وَالَّذِي لَاإِلهَ إِلَّا هُوَ، لَايُعَذِّبُ اللَّهُ مُؤْمِناً بَعْدَ التَّوْبَةِ وَالِاسْتِغْفَارِ إِلَّا بِسُوءِ ظَنِّهِ بِاللَّهِ، وَتَقْصِيرِهِ «
(al-Kafi, Volume 2, The Book of Faith and Disbelief)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:23 pm

A companion of Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said to him:
I asked the people, "Do you know that the Messenger of Allah [s] was the Proof from Allah over His creation?"
They said, "Of course."
So I said, "So after the passing of the Messenger of Allah [s], who was the Proof over His creation?"
So they said, "The Qur'an."
So I considered the Qur’an, which is used in debates by the Murji’a, the Qadriyya, and the heretic that does not even believe in it, but uses it in his debates to defeat others. So I came to know that the Qur’an cannot be a Proof without a Guardian. Whatever he says regarding it would be true.
So I said to them, "Who is the Guardian of the Qur’an?"
So they said, "`Abdullah b. Mas`ud, for he was learned, `Umar was learned, and Hudhayfa was learned."
I said: [Learned in] all of it?"
They said: "No."
I did not see anyone who said “he knew all of it” except `Ali [a]. And if an issue emerged within the community, one would say, “I do not know”, and another would say “I do not know”, and another would say “I do not know”, but `Ali would say “I know” – so I bear witness that `Ali was the Guardian of the Qur’an, and that obedience to him is obligatory and that he is the Proof upon the people after the Messenger of Allah [s] and whatever he said regarding the Qur’an is true."
Imam Ja`far [a] then said, "May Allah's mercy be upon you."
محمد بن إسماعيل، عن الفضل بن شاذان، عن صفوان بن يحيى، عن منصور ابن حازم قال: قلت لابي عبد الله عليه السلام: إن الله أجل وأكرم من أن يعرف بخلقه، بل الخلق يعرفون بالله، قال: صدقت، قلت: إن من عرف أن له ربا، فينبغي له أن يعرف أن لذلك الرب رضا وسخطا وأنه لا يعرف رضاه وسخطه إلا بوحي أو رسول، فمن لم يأته الوحي فقد ينبغي له أن يطلب الرسل فإذا لقيهم عرف أنهم الحجة وأن لهم الطاعة المفترضة. وقلت للناس: تعلمون أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله كان هو الحجة من الله على خلقه؟ قالوا: بلى قلت فحين مضى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله من كان الحجة على خلقه؟ فقالوا: القرآن فنظرت في القرآن فإذا هو يخاصم به المرجي والقدري والزنديق الذي لا يؤمن به حتى يغلب الرجال بخصومته، فعرفت أن القرآن لا يكون حجة إلا بقيم، فما قال فيه من شئ كان حقا، فقلت لهم: من قيم القرآن ؟ فقالوا ابن مسعود قد كان يعلم وعمر يعلم وحذيفة يعلم، قلت: كله؟ قالوا: لا، فلم أجد أحدا يقال: إنه يعرف ذلك كله إلا عليا عليه السلام وإذا كان الشئ بين القوم فقال هذا: لا أدري، وقال هذا: لا أدري، وقال هذا: لا ادرى، وقال هذا: أنا أدري، فأشهد أن عليا عليه السلام كان قيم القرآن، وكانت طاعته مفترضة وكان الحجة على الناس بعد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وأن ما قال في القرآن فهو حق، فقال: رحمك الله.
(al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 426)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"What corrupts speech is lying.
What corrupts knowledge is forgetting.
What corrupts patience is foolishness.
What corrupts worshiping is laziness.
What corrupts circumstances is boasting.
What corrupts bravery is transgression.
What corrupts generosity is mentioning it.
What corrupts beauty is haughtiness.
What corrupts lineage is pride."
9-7 حدثنا أبي رضي الله عنه قال: حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله، وعبد الله بن جعفر الحميري جميعا، عن هارون بن مسلم، عن مسعدة بن صدقة الربعي، عن جعفر بن محمد عن أبيه، عن آبائه، عن علي عليهم السلام قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله: آفة الحديث الكذب وآفة العلم النسيان، وآفة الحلم السفه، وآفة العبادة الفترة، وآفة الظرف الصلف، وآفة الشجاعة البغي، وآفة السخاء المن، وآفة الجمال الخيلاء، وآفة الحسب الفخر.
(al-Khisal)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:49 am

Imam as-Sadiq [a] said, "Surely, in the Master of this Order (Mahdi) is a resemblance to Joseph."
A man asked, "Are you referring to his life or his occultation?"
The Imam replied, "Do not be surprised by this [Nation]; this Umma has the resemblance of pigs. The brothers of Joseph were from the tribes of the descendants of the prophets, and yet they made business with Joseph – they sold him; and had later spoken to him. They were his brothers and he was their brother, and yet they did not recognize him until he said, 'I am Joseph and this is my brother.' (12:90)
So, do not be surprised by this cursed Umma when Allah stipulates His Proof (Mahdi) in a time from the timings, as they would do the same as that which was done to Joseph.
So, do not be surprised by this Umma, as Allah will do with His Proof as He did with Joseph. He will be walking in their market and treading between them until Allah permits him, just as He allowed Joseph – they said, 'You surely are Joseph?' and he said, 'I am Joseph.'"
علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن ابن أبي نجران، عن فضالة بن أيوب، عن سدير الصيرفي قال: سمعت أبا عبدالله (عليه السلام) يقول: إن في صاحب هذا الامر شبها من يوسف (عليه السلام)، قال قلت له: كأنك تذكره حياته أو غيبته؟ قال: فقال لي: وما تنكر من ذلك، هذه الامة أشباه الخنازير، إن إخوة يوسف (عليه السلام) كانوا أسباطا أولاد الانبياء تاجروا يوسف، وبايعوه وخاطبوه، وهم إخوته، وهو أخوهم، فلم يعرفوه حتى قال: أنا يوسف وهذا أخي، فما تنكر هذه الامة المعلونة أن يفعل الله عزوجل بحجته في وقت من الاوقات كما فعل بيوسف، إن يوسف (عليه السلام) كان إليه ملك مصر وكان بينه وبين والده مسيرة ثمانية عشر يوما، فلو أراد ان يعلمه لقدر على ذلك، لقد سار يعقوب (عليه السلام) وولده عند البشارة تسعة أيام من بدوهم إلى مصر، فما تنكر هذه الامة أن يفعل الله عزوجل بحجته كما فعل بيوسف، أن يمشي في أسواقهم ويطأ بسطهم حتى يأذن الله في ذلك له كما أذن ليوسف، قالوا: " أئنك لانت يوسف؟ قال: أنا يوسف ".
(al-Kafi, Volume 1, Book 4, The Occultation, hadith #4)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:06 am

Ya Imam(S) Al Ajal...come soon to guide us more again...Ameen.

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said,
"All who worship Allah with the expectation of reward, and struggle [towards it], but without having an Imam from Allah for himself, his effort is not accepted. And he is misguided and astray, and Allah dislikes his deeds.
The example of such is like that of a lost sheep that strays away from her shepherd and her herd. She wanders during the day, and at night she finds a flock of sheep with a shepherd. She is attracted to it and is deceived by it, so she joins them in their shed, but when the shepherd lets them out, she does not recognize her shepherd and her herd. So she wanders bewildered in search for her shepherd and her herd. So she finds a flock of sheep with a shepherd and is attracted to it and is deceived by it; and the shepherd shouts to her, 'Follow your own shepherd and herd, for you are lost and bewildered from your shepherd and herd.'
So she wanders distressingly, bewildered and lost, with no shepherd to guide her to the grazing areas and the shed. Then a wolf seizes the opportunity and eats her.
By Allah, the same is the case, O Muhammad, as those from this Umma with no apparent and just Imam from Allah for themselves – such are lost and straying. And if he were to die upon this state, he would die a death of disbelief (kufr) and hypocrisy (nifaq). And know that the Leaders of Injustice and their followers are cut off from the religion of Allah. They have gone astray, so their deeds that they have done are like ash that has been taken by a wind on a stormy day. They will remain helpless and unable to benefit from their deeds – such is a far straying."

(al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 467)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:25 am

Oh oh, you got screwed al ignoor. You are going to die in a state of kufr and nifaq cause your imam has dissappeared and left you at the mercy of a conman.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:43 am

A man asked Imam Zayn al-`Abideen [a], "Why did the tawaf become seven rounds?"
The Imam replied, "Because Allah said to the angels “I am placing a vicegerent in the Earth.” So they replied to Him and said. 'Will You place therein one who does corruption in it and sheds blood?' Allah said, 'I know what you do not know' (2:30).
He had not been veiling them from His light [at that point], so He veiled them from His light for seven thousand years. So they took refuge with the throne for seven thousand years, so He had mercy upon them and forgave them. He made the Bayt al-Ma`mur for them in the fourth heaven, and made it a refuge. He placed the Bayt al-Haram under the Bayt al-Ma`mur, and He made it a refuge for mankind and a security. So the tawaf became seven mandatory rounds upon the servants, for every thousand years one round."

(`Ilal ash-Shara'i`)

Ilm of aale Muhammed(s) is guiding torch for the true believers in every age.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"A free human being is free in all circumstances. Should a misfortune befall him, he bears it with patience. If calamities strike him, they don’t shatter him. If taken captive and subdued; he turns hardship into ease, as was the case of Joseph, the saintly and trustworthy. His freedom saved him from harm, although he was enslaved, subdued, and imprisoned. The darkness of the pit, the dread and whatever befell him did him no harm, until God favored him and made the insolent tyrant, who had been his master, his slave. Then, God made him His apostle, and through him, was merciful to a people. In this way, patience is followed by good. So, be patient and reconcile yourself to patience in order to be rewarded.”

(Usul al-Kafi, ii, Kitab al- iman wa al-kufr, bab al-sabr, 128. hadith No. 6.)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:00 am

Messenger Muhammad [s] said,
"You are at the corridor between night and day with uncertain futures and discreet actions, and death comes suddenly. Whoever sows good will inevitably reap good, and whoever sows evil will inevitably reap remorse – every reaper will reap what he sows."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:32 pm

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"If Allah wants good for a servant, He presents his sins before his eyes and makes it heavy and dreadful to him. If He wants evil for a servant, He makes him forget his sins."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

Imam `Ali al-Hadi [a] said,
"Seeing Allah is impossible, for there must be space between the perceiver and the perceived, or his sight will not be operational. If space is cut from the perceiver and the perceived, then seeing Him is invalidated. And in this there is alikeness (tashbeeh), for when the perceiver and the perceived have the same medium, alikeness must exist between them. And that is alikeness, for the means must have a connection with the source."

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Which PHD do I need to pursue to understand that?

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:22 pm

anajmi wrote:Which PHD do I need to pursue to understand that?
Bro. anajmi:
To understand that you should have multiple ID's, you should be a financial analyst , you should be a big business tycoon with multiple businesses/residences in multiple countries and you have to be a pompous little twerp with a mission to teach us real Islam :roll: :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:33 am

Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"Allah has made prayer the joy of my eye. He has made prayer beloved to me just as He has made food beloved to the hungry, or water to the thirsty. But if the hungry eats, he is filled, and when the thirsty drinks, he is quenched, while I am never satisfied from prayer."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:33 am

canadian wrote:
anajmi wrote:Which PHD do I need to pursue to understand that?
Bro. anajmi:
To understand that you should have multiple ID's, you should be a financial analyst , you should be a big business tycoon with multiple businesses/residences in multiple countries and you have to be a pompous little twerp with a mission to teach us real Islam :roll: :lol:
ooohhh how could I forget this chap from ignore bin, here you go lol :lol: and no you just need humility/kindness and lots of common sense to understand word of ahlul bayt. which Anajmi and his twerp lovers are deprived.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:06 am

Al-Noor wrote:Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"Allah has made prayer the joy of my eye. He has made prayer beloved to me just as He has made food beloved to the hungry, or water to the thirsty. But if the hungry eats, he is filled, and when the thirsty drinks, he is quenched, while I am never satisfied from prayer."
And then what does the idiot al ignoor say? Love of idols is better than 50 years of this worship!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 am

The Messenger [s] said,
"Whoever voluntarily offers twelve units of prayer in a day and a night, other than the canonical ones, will have a due right to a house in Paradise. As long as you are in prayer, you are knocking on the door of the Mighty King. Whoever increases his knocking on the door of the King, it shall be opened to him. No believer stands up to pray except that goodness is scattered on him between him and the Throne. An angel is entrusted to him, who will call, ‘O son of Adam! If you knew what was yours in prayer and Whom you whisper to, you would not cease.’"

(Makarim al-Akhlaq)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:14 am

Lots of hadiths on importance of prayers, but again prayers which are free from love and respect to Muhammed(s) and his rightly guided family ahlul byat is worth nothing....prayers filled with ego/pride and dishonesty towards haq is useless.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:31 am

Lots of hadiths on importance of prayers, but again prayers which are free from love and respect to Muhammed(s) and his rightly guided family ahlul byat is worth nothing
Lots of hadith on idol worship too as we have seen from al (ig)noor(ant).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:48 am

Br Canadian
Leave this Al (Ignore) alone, he is suffering from "Munchausen syndrome"and one of the Hadiath said that we should sympathize with the people who are ill, So let us all pray for An Noor aka multiple Id recovery from Munchausen syndrome disease

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:40 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"This world is a prison for the believer and a Paradise for the disbeliever. No believer comes into it except that he is sorrowful.
How can a believer not be sorrowful when Allah has promised to enter him into the Fire [if he disobeys Him], and He has not promised to take him out of it; and he shall meet diseases, calamities, and affairs that will anger him; and he shall be oppressed without triumph, aspiring for rewards from Allah?
He will still be sorrowful in it until he leaves it, and when he leaves it, he will retreat to comfort and dignity."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:52 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said in his sermon at Ghadeer Khumm:
"Do you not bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger, and that His Heaven is true, His Hell is true, death is true, the Resurrection after death is true, that there is no doubt that the Day of Judgment will come, and that Allah will resurrect the dead from their graves?"
The people said, "Yes, we bear witness."
The Prophet said, "O Allah, bear witness." Then, he said, "O people, Allah is my Lord, and I have more authority over the believers than they have over themselves. So, whoever takes me as a Master, `Ali here is also his Master. O Allah, be a supporter of whoever supports him (Ali), and an enemy of whoever opposes him, and divert the truth to Ali."
(Hadith al-Ghadeer)