Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 am

Saif53 wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:
Sorry pal, still no idea. I stopped listening to you a long time ago. Looks like you are out of a job.
No idea? Since you have asked The Qutbis, and they cannot answer - we can firmly say that neither KQ nor Taher (or anyone else for that matter) knows the basics of Nass?
That, Sulaiman Nabi AS & Imam Qaim BOTH performed PUBLIC Nass, WITH witnesses, contrary to what KQ has been saying all this time?
Further more, KQ and Taher have been spreading lies about Nass all along?

They don't seem to be too smart now, do they?
When the definition of "smart" is roti-making, velan-waving, Lanat-saying, lies-spreading, our buddy Saif has the most smarts... I give it to you Saif bhai, IQ of 180 and a gold medal for the roundest roti and a silver in chaplusi. In fact I give you a fake doctorate in it - for free. I won't even ask you to pay 100,000 pounds from the London jamaat account for it!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:45 am

Saif, it's time for you to bow out of this argument with TFY. The conclusion I am drawing is that she is way too smart for you.... :lol: she has eaten your lunch and you are still bickering over appetizers.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Well.
If Roti making is an amal of Imam s and Duat and lies within the boundaries of Shariat. That's smart. Yes.

What isn't smart is lying, especially lying about Prophets and Imams.
That includes KQ and you.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Saif52 Can you respond to these questions by Aambohree - posted on another thread:

aambohree
Questions to Adam,Saif53 and alike
PostFri Oct 09, 2015 5:53 pm
Dear Mr. Adam/Saif53 and brothers,
I have been reading your replies for quite some time and expect to receive your replies on the following points (without running around the bush) which I feel is either ignorantly (or conveniently? ) being ducked at your end.
1. We always hear that do not visit the so called munafikeen sites. Based on your responses, it appears that this is a munafikeen site, so are you all posting here with the RAZA or on your own and thereby breaking your misak by dis-obeying the guidelines of our religious authorities
2. Last time the so called break-away group declared the Schedule for Ashara well in advance before the day of Eid-e-Gadeer(citing convenience of people to plan their travel). There was a big cry from this side saying this is big deviation from the policy of Burhanuddin Maula who used to generally declare the venue of Ashara on E-d-e-gadeer. It was termed that it was disrespect to Burhanuddin maula by deeming that he did not care for comfort of mumineen by not announcing the Ashara dates in advance.
3. Since Ashara dates were announced before Eid-E-gadeer by both sides, so does it mean that both are demeaning the practice of Burhanudding maula?
4.Always all events and importantly Ashara venues were announced by Burhanudding Maula by terming as be-Ilam-illah he wa imame waliyehe(I do not know the real words; then why was this terming Ilam-illah he wa imame waliyehe missed out in this years announcement. Was it a slip of tounge or an error of the speech writer?

I expect to have your responses on above with an affirmative YES or NO as these are simple queries.
WS

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Saif53 wrote:Well.
If Roti making is an amal of Imam s and Duat and lies within the boundaries of Shariat. That's smart. Yes.

What isn't smart is lying, especially lying about Prophets and Imams.
That includes KQ and you.
What about using jamaat funds to buy yourself a degree. What about paying a member of an organization to give you a fake Peace award!

I see how you avoided the difficult points. And mufs did not invent roti making, soooo, sorry I can't be as generous as TFY and give you credit for it. I bet TFY makes better roti than either you or Mufs ;-)

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Alam our friend Saif is somehow only interested in bickering over some arcane points that he has seized upon! Not addressing the serious points you folks may raise about their house of cards, hate filled dawat.

As for the roti making, yes, my family enjoys my rotis. Which is about the only goal I have in that department! Perhaps they are better than the rotis Mufs makes because I do use two hands to make rotis :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Saif53 wrote:If Roti making is an amal of Imam s and Duat
So this is what all the previous Imams and Dais did !! Havent heard this bayan either from STS or SMB, it is a new invention by Muffy !!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:06 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Saif53 wrote:If Roti making is an amal of Imam s and Duat
So this is what all the previous Imams and Dais did !! Havent heard this bayan either from STS or SMB, it is a new invention by Muffy !!
Yes Imam Moiz built Qahera and made rotis in his spare time. STS RA wrote risala sharifa and made rotis, SMB ALWAYS sliped away to make a roti or two whenever he had a few minutes. :roll:

I think Saif's saya has a big ol' Muffo picture and reads "I am stupid and I am with Stupid."

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:53 am

Saif53 wrote:Well.
oh there are lot of amals that SKQ and SMS and even SMB did not follow of Imams and Duaats .. but it is ok .. they can pick and choose what suits to thier political convenience.

In your logic; Imam and Duaats of previous times .. would be making khaboos (pita bread) .. roti is more of indian context ..

also roti making is a practical need and not some religious spritiual upliftment .. that needs such en emphasis from Imam or Duaats .. muffay maula revved roti making euphoria to sell his fancy brand of dai ship ..

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 am

Did Imams and Dais rode AC Horse Buggi and Rolls Royce in Muharram?? You are starting a Great Mourning Period, the focal point of that period is Simplicity, Sacrifice and Service .......... how do you 'prove' that??

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Alam our friend Saif is somehow only interested in bickering over some arcane points that he has seized upon! Not addressing the serious points you folks may raise about their house of cards, hate filled dawat.
Bickering?
You people are blatantly lying about Nass of a Prophet and an Imam by claiming that is was a private Nass - in order to prove your fake claim - when in fact it was a PUBLIC NASS, and you'll have twisted the text of Dawat Books
---
Secondly, you'll are lying about KQ performing the Iftetah of Kufa Masjid in 1394H, when in fact it was Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA who performed the iftetah.

The Qutbis are purposely spreading false propaganda, or un educated Qutbis like yourself are being taken for a ride.
1. Did Sulaiman Nabi AS perform a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Nass?
2. Did Imam Qaim AS perform a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Nass on Imam Mansoor?
3. Who performed the Iftetah of the Mehrab in Kufa Masjid in 1394H?
Either you accept you are wrong, or confirm the facts from other Qutbi Scholars, and know that they are wrong.
---
This constant crying about La'nats. Did you even read the Dua on Ashura day? Did you not see the number of La'nats recited in the Dua on the Zaalimeen? Do you even read the Quran?

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:07 pm

The qutbis are a pathetic lot...
It is clear as light of day , who is on the right path and who is not..

If he is the dai why doesnt KQ follow the footsteps of burhanuddin moula?
If he is the dai how can he say that a dai burhanuddin moula RA were not aware in sunset years?
If he is the dai why is he so afraid and holed up in thana and not travel? Taher saifuddin moula RA n burhanuddin moula RA used to travel.
If he is the dai and claims mumineen were left astray fr 3 years, wasnt his duty to save them?
If he is the dai why doesnt he ever recollect burhanuddin moula RA in his bayans?
If he is the dai why is he allowing dawat nu ilm to be available online .?
If he is the dai why is he so afraid of bodily harm ?
Were
Syedna qutbuddin shaheed RA moula afraid of persecution..

and many more endless questions .. Which pop up in an intelligent mumins mind who have eyes wide open to the antics of KQ.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:00 am

Saif53 wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Alam our friend Saif is somehow only interested in bickering over some arcane points that he has seized upon! Not addressing the serious points you folks may raise about their house of cards, hate filled dawat.
Bickering?
You people are blatantly lying about Nass of a Prophet and an Imam by claiming that is was a private Nass - in order to prove your fake claim - when in fact it was a PUBLIC NASS, and you'll have twisted the text of Dawat Books
---
Secondly, you'll are lying about KQ performing the Iftetah of Kufa Masjid in 1394H, when in fact it was Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA who performed the iftetah.

The Qutbis are purposely spreading false propaganda, or un educated Qutbis like yourself are being taken for a ride.
Either you accept you are wrong, or confirm the facts from other Qutbi Scholars, and know that they are wrong.
---
This constant crying about La'nats. Did you even read the Dua on Ashura day? Did you not see the number of La'nats recited in the Dua on the Zaalimeen? Do you even read the Quran?
Says you? Ouch that hurts....NOT!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:09 am

^^^
Mr. Rightlyguided bhaisaheb:
I don’t think Mr. KQ reads this forum, so he may not answer your questions. Although I am not a qutbi nor a mufaddali, may I take the liberty of responding to your (stupid) questions:

Because Burhanuddin moula made mistakes and was following his sons’ orders.
If he is the dai how can he say that a dai burhanuddin moula RA were not aware in sunset years?
Because Burhanuddin sahib was definitely senile in his sunset years.
I
f he is the dai why is he so afraid and holed up in thana and not travel? Taher saifuddin moula RA n burhanuddin moula RA used to travel.
Taher Saifuddin and Burhanuddin sahib travelled because they had lots of ill-gotten funds (haram ni kamai) and they were travelling to loot still more money.
If he is the dai and claims mumineen were left astray fr 3 years, wasnt his duty to save them?
Because, unlike dawedar no. 1,Mulla Muffaddal, this dawedar #2, KQ, did not want to betray or abuse his nephews.
If he is the dai why doesnt he ever recollect burhanuddin moula RA in his bayans?
How do you know he does not “recollect” Burhanuddin? You are not allowed to listen to KQ, remember?
Oh, thank you for telling us that all these dais so far have been hiding deeni knowledge from us. So, now can you tell us why they did not want us to know about our own religion?
Did you not hear Mr. Badri Lacewala (Mr. Mufaddal’s closest buddy) threaten bodily harm to KQ?
Were Syedna qutbuddin shaheed RA moula afraid of persecution..
Syedna Kutbuddin was not afraid of persecution; but Syedna Burhanuddin was definitely afraid- don’t you remember him apologising for cursing the first three khalifas?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:12 am

Rightlyguided wrote:The qutbis are a pathetic lot...

If he is the dai why is he so afraid and holed up in thana and not travel? Taher saifuddin moula RA n burhanuddin moula RA used to travel.
Were

and many more endless questions .. Which pop up in an intelligent mumins mind who have eyes wide open to the antics of KQ.
You sound more like Rightlyghostlypossessed than Rightlyguided :lol:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:17 am

Who are you to dictate to a Dai when he should travel and when not!

He is. Those who have answered his dawat are saved.

How many Bayan's have you attended to know that he does not! In Burhanuddin moula's lifetime he did Doa for him with great sincerity and since his passing he remembers him with deep reverance.

And why not! Is there anything to be ashamed of in that ilm? Why does your fake dai not-have-any ilm to give you? Why can he not do waaz without reading what someone else wrote? Why does he sound like Badri Lacewala's dumber older brother ( as someone from your side said on this forum!) when left To his own devicest?
Were

Why is your "dai" and his henchmen threatening him bodily harm? Did Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA adopt a goonda as his son and go around threatening pious people?

My answers are embedded. Your questions are as pathetic as you are.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 am

I believe that the pathetic Mr. Saif ...

1) is devastated that Qutbis don't read his lying blog anymore,
2) could not take the heat over Badri Lacewala's crass performance....

So he has re-emerged here under an alias.

Incidentally MR. Saif, laanats on ashura were said on zaalemeen, not someone whom a Dai appointed as Mazoon. And not Someone whose name the dai took in every misaaq he administered. Somehow we find it easier to believe Burhanuddin Moula over the Mufaddal Saifuddin propaganda machine.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 am

OO53 did you see how Rightly/Saif twisted TFY's words? She said "not scholarly" and he twisted it to "uneducated." Saif, we are all educated here. In the American higher education system, you are not educated unless you learn the skills to think critically. It seems as though you may be the only uneducated one here!

Obsessing over some arcane points, the veracity of which is questionable (you claim them to be true but who knows! The name of your blog is not even truthful - so your credibility is near zero) is not a sign of a good education. It is the sign of a sick mind.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:04 am

Isn't it cowardice that think_for_yourself answers questions posed by Rightlyguided, (Although think_for_yourself chose to "conveniently" skip a few questions) - even though He/She thinks the questions were "pathetic" - but at the same time doesn't have the guts to answer SIMPLE Yes or NO answers posted by me? He chooses to answer, but beats around the bush?

YES or NO?
The reason is because either:
A)
think_for_yourself is petrified that if he questions, he will come to realise that - KQ & TQ were blatanly lying. That, in fact:
1) the book "Asaas ul Taweel" confirms that Sulaiman Nabi AS's nass was a PUBLIC Nass,
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html

2) the book "Uyun al Akbar" confirms that Imam Qaim's AS Nass was a PUBLIC Nass
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -nass.html

3) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA performed the iftetah in Kufa in 1394H, and NOT KQ
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/07 ... areeh.html

or

B)
think_for_yourself - knows for sure that his clan has been twisting facts all along. And the foundation of their Dawat is based on 100% falsehood.

I'm inclined to think the latter. Unless of course, he grows the courage to answer these simple questions.

The Quran state:
افلا يتدبرون القران ، ام على قلوب اقفالها
(Do they not ponder in the Quran? Or to they have locks on their hearts?)
The Qutbis are purposely wearing blinders because they are petrified of the truth. The truth that KQ is a Liar.

To Mr UnHappyBohra
If you think the concept of Nass & Tawqeef are "arcane points", then you are sadly mistaken. The history of the Aimmat is the source of Fatemi Belief - and Nass & Tawqeef is the foundation of it.
If you think "the veracity of which is questionable" - then please go ahead and ask the Qutbi Scholars to confirm the answers. That's all i'm proposing. A Simple Yes or No.

BTW. The Blog is to expose the falsehood of the Qutbis. It is also being read by many Qutbis. None of whom can answer one single point.

Obsessing over some arcane points, the veracity of which is questionable (you claim them to be true but who knows! The name of your blog is not even truthful - so your credibility is near zero) is not a sign of a good education. It is the sign of a sick mind.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Saif, everything about you and your bhatkela firqa is repulsive to me. So I CHOOSE not to answer. Go push your brothers in the mawaid - fight over thaals like animals, pose with half naked ladies and enjoy the company of badri lacewala. When you get bored of all that, go home and make some rotis. Your wife/mother probably deserves the break!

Secondly I am a muminah and I despise that you continue addressing me as a male. And keep out of my inbox. I have informed you that I do not want to engage with you about your lying blogs. Good Bye.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:10 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:When you get bored of all that, go home and make some rotis. Your wife/mother probably deserves the break!
And if you don't have a wife, go home make roti with one hand (a la Moula.) If that hand gets tired, use the other hand but make sure you finish making the roti. Then go and do salaam to Moula and present him with the outcome.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:10 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:When you get bored of all that, go home and make some rotis. Your wife/mother probably deserves the break!
And if you don't have a wife, go home make roti with one hand (a la Moula.) If that hand gets tired, use the other hand but make sure you finish making the roti. Then go and do salaam to Moula and present him with the outcome.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 pm

ajamali wrote:
And if you don't have a wife, go home make roti with one hand (a la Moula). If that hand gets tired, use the other hand but make sure you finish making the roti. Then go and do salaam to Moula and present him with the outcome.
hmmmm......hahahahaha....eeewwww

And Saif don't forget to put the velan back in the drawer before you leave home. Are you in training to replace Badri Lacewala at the mic next year, Jamali?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Oh Mr. Lacewala has set the bar for crassness way too high. I could not attain if I tried. I was just trying to call a bullying wanker out for what he is.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Saif, everything about you and your bhatkela firqa is repulsive to me. So I CHOOSE not to answer.
Haha, what a coward!

Do you consider the following to be "bhatkela firqa":

1) Asaas al Taweel
2) Uyun al Akbar
3) SMB Moula's history

Sad. That Says a lot about you guys. I thought you guys only hated SMB Moula. I can see that hatred spreading to Duat like Syedna Qadi Noman and Syedna Idris Imaduddin.

You can choose not to answer me, as long as you've already asked your Qutbi Scholars and confirmed they are all lying - then you can live in doubt and shakk all your life.

Don't kid yourself. They filling you blind with lies. So much that you're too scared to even ask them.
Isn't that what Husan KQ used to say right at the beginning? Use your Aqal, ask questions etc? But when you find out Qutbis are wrong. Keep quiet and dodge all possible questions?
Last edited by Saif53 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Guys you are very funny, but I can't condone the use of these innuendos in my defense. Quite juvenile, really. A little like attending MS majlises while not thinking of him as your Moula!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 pm

As for you Saif, what part of Buzz Off have you not understood? I know the answers but I do not care to engage. Why don't you preach to the juveniles that attend your majlises and are calling you a wanker and referring to you Aqa disrespectfully. Why don't you impart some ilm to Badri Lacewala. They are more in need of the ilm that you are so desperate to share with me.

Alhamdolillah, I am well covered.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to push your brothers in a fight over a thaal, take pictures with scantily clad women, enjoy the company of badri and go home and make some roti. And if you didn't really enjoy making the roti, your Moula does not really know if you will have Moulatona Fatema's shafaat for jannat <shrug>

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Were

i normally dont reply to messages like this, but let me answer them for this one time:

If he is the dai why doesnt KQ follow the footsteps of burhanuddin moula? -

Qutbuddin Maula is actually more in sync with the teaching of Burhanuddin Maula RA than Muffadal Maula is. You have to be spectacularly blind to not see this. if you want my reason for this, search for a post of mine where i have listed atleast 5 points why i say this.

If he is the dai how can he say that a dai burhanuddin moula RA were not aware in sunset years? -
Because he was 102. and as mentally spiritually aware he was, he was physically out of control. Remember that one Ashura waaz when Mufaddal Maula forced him to bend during Shahadat nu Bayan and how Burhanuddin Maula pushed his hand away???

If he is the dai why is he so afraid and holed up in thana and not travel? Taher saifuddin moula RA n burhanuddin moula RA used to travel. -
Was there ever a threat to the life of Taher Saifuddin Maula RA??? Were there physical attacks on him or Burhanuddin Maula RA? have their sons ever been physically assaulted? Do the math pal

If he is the dai and claims mumineen were left astray fr 3 years, wasnt his duty to save them? -
by the 3 years, am guessing u refer to the common period between Burhanuddin Maula RAs hayaat and Mufaddal Maula. Because in these 3 years, Burhanuddin Maula was still Dai. Do the math again

Have you heard even one Bayan of his? I listened to all the bayans of Taher Bhaisaab in Muharrum. Not one waaz without the name of Burhanuddin Maula was taken.. Every waaz spoke about Burhanuddin Maula RA with utmost reverence

If he is the dai why is he allowing dawat nu ilm to be available online .?[/b]
Is he posting anything secretive? i think not chum

oh wait... what happened to Mufaddal Maula when the bomb blast happened in Karachi??? did i see a plane take of for Sri Lanka?

Trust me, even i have endless questions that pop up in my mind when i see the antics of Mufaddal Maula day by day.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 am

zinger wrote:
If he is the dai how can he say that a dai burhanuddin moula RA were not aware in sunset years? -
Because he was 102. and as mentally spiritually aware he was, he was physically out of control. Remember that one Ashura waaz when Mufaddal Maula forced him to bend during Shahadat nu Bayan and how Burhanuddin Maula pushed his hand away???.
Hi zinger, liked your responses.

Reference to the health of SMB, one can refer to countless videos of SMB in his sunset years, where his health continued to deteriorate. There are times, he was given mike to narrate shahadat of Imam hussein at the end of maktal naraation. And people could only hear 'gharrata' (gibberish murmuring) from SMB. Sadly he could not speak, move his limbs, neck nothing .. he was loaded with white clothes and draped around, groomed and presented / paraded to public to extract as much sympathy and manipulate people.

It is shame and utter disrespect to SMB, who they call shafik bawa .. how he was paraded … ! it was a helpless invasion of his privacy to meet the sinister agenda of their greed and lust for power, which they deceptively call khidmat by SMB towards public.

SKQ anwers to Iqbal chagla is not wishy washy .. but respectful keeping in mind he was answering about SMB. In clear words .. for a layman .. SMB was not competent to respond to important decision related to daawat in those years when nass drama played until his death. All this talks of supernatural power of SMB is illogical, one can clearly notice how frail and helpless SMB was.

Kothar in its own deceptive ways, at one point garnered sympathy over failing health of SMB, asking people to dish out moolah, zabihats, imposition of dua recitals, darees , drumming up grief and another hand; chest thumping that SMB was mentally sound, healthy and hearty to completely take decisions on any matters. to such an extent that, farmaans and risalaas and responses to arzees were coming from SMB.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:27 am

Salaams,
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS arrived in the East Coast, USA from Mumbai last week.
Syedna TUS will lead Zohor/Asar Namaz followed by Urus Majlis of Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RA (Galiakot) on 27th Muharram (Sunday, 8th November) at 12 noon inshaallah in Poconos, Pennsylvania. Mumineen will have the opportunity for qadambosi after the majlis. All mumineen are also invited for salawaat jaman.

Please RSVP to mv7860@gmail.com or call +1-570-977-4081 for further information.

Fiamanillah