SABAQ number 2 from Syedna BAB Deen

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen

SABAQ number 2 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by babdeen » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Sabaq number 2 from Syedna BAB Deen

Dear brainy Mumin brothers, sisters and (your) kids, many salams

This is a lucky day for all of you. You all have raza to avoid lootera tamasha in Houston. As I have said before, this Dai has no plans to waste your time and take your money. This sabaq is to warn you about “loot idiot Bohra scheme” set up by No-Syedna Maftalal, the fake dai from Mumbai.
Houston has a problem and what to do about it:

(1) Close to 10,000 Brainwashed Bohras (BWBs) will crawl to Houston to allow Mafatlal to take their money and plant idiot seeds in their brain for future harvesting. Please be careful and stay away from all BWBS. Approaching them without maula on your lips and a topi on your head converts them into walking dead (WDBs). Unfortunately, Producers of Walking Dead cannot accommodate any of them in cast as the program is in English. This Dai has a solution for them. All WDBs are welcome to request a boot up CD to restore their left brain. BWBs can obtain a software upgrade for free.

(2) It is expected that scary Sayas and Ridas are likely to benefit Halloween costume business. Direct all Halloween kids at your door to Houston tent to enjoy Abde Zombie costumes. Kids: If they do not give treats, take their topi and run. There is some gold in it.

(3) No-Syedna Mafatlal and his family members are planning to maximize their loot during the majlis for Imam Husain. If possible, take the money from BWBs and WDBs for safe keeping until Mafatlal departs. Remember standing up to zalim was what Karbala was all about.

(4) Some of the BWBs are likely to become undocumented in US. Unfortunately, none of them are qualified to clean hotel rooms or work on farms. During Tamasha period, dress up as Trump to scare them back to Mumbai. My office is setting up a large Thal to put all WDBs on it and spin it until they fall off the earth.

(5) An experienced Tourism department from a Middle East country advising Houston area hotels and restaurants to look out for theft spike during Tamasha. Hotels are asked to remove all towels, bed sheets, pillows, cutlery (they do not need it) from the room occupied by Abdes and Amtes. So, be prepared to see lots of wet Abdes and Amtes on the streets. Looking at men is not allowed. Peeking at women falls in grey area and therefore optional.

(6) Houston has a problem. This event is likely to stress food and health departments. High temperatures in Houston may barbeque some of the BWBs in tents. If you smell anything, call health department for sauce (oops inspection).

By the way, the Ashura event is to remind us to “stand fast against tyranny”. Please forward this Sabaq to all Bohras including BWBs and WDBs to reduce participation in Tamasha, protecting their money and reducing tyranny against Mumins.

I am off to lunch with my ridaless girl friend :D . Time permitting I will pray for BW(brainwahed) Abde and Amte brains to come back. I plan to use my Taweel ability to put a copy of this Sabaq on every windshield at Mafatlal show (no hint here).

Wish you all a great escape from Houston Tamasha and remember your wealth and paychecks are yours,

Your honest Syedna, BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen

SBM

Re: SABAQ number 2 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Unfortunately, none of them are qualified to clean hotel rooms or work on farms.
Syedna BAB Deen
I respectfully disagree with you on this. Their Moula Ali Waqar, Mansoor Ul Yaman Dr. Syedna Muffaddal Bhai Saheb has trained all our Abdes and Amtes on this thru his "Clean Gutter" project to clean hotel rooms. He has also trained all our Abdes and Amtes to make tiffin and Roti which is almost similar working in the farm as Slave labors.
So our Abdes and Amtes has those qualifications to work anywhere if their Moula Mansur Ul Yaman Dr Muffadal does an Irshad for that after all they can do anything for the Khushi of their Moula

babdeen

Re: SABAQ number 2 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by babdeen » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:27 pm

SBM wrote:
Unfortunately, none of them are qualified to clean hotel rooms or work on farms.
Syedna BAB Deen
I respectfully disagree with you on this. Their Moula Ali Waqar, Mansoor Ul Yaman Dr. Syedna Muffaddal Bhai Saheb has trained all our Abdes and Amtes on this thru his "Clean Gutter" project to clean hotel rooms. He has also trained all our Abdes and Amtes to make tiffin and Roti which is almost similar working in the farm as Slave labors.
So our Abdes and Amtes has those qualifications to work anywhere if their Moula Mansur Ul Yaman Dr Muffadal does an Irshad for that after all they can do anything for the Khushi of their Moula
Bhai SBM: You are the first to challenge this Dai's post. For your bravery, you are given the title of "Thinking Bohra" and Mumins are asked to follow your example. Questioning Dai and his posts are good for our community. Please limit on per post, I can only tolerate so many disappointments. :D