Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
JC

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by JC » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Fully agree with fellow Canadian! Well said.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:05 pm

canadian wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:@Badri lacewala bhai - (In case you are here)
You started your bayan with laanat, "MUHARRAM na mahina maa davedaar par laanat parhwu na bhuljo" this is what you said. First of all you are completely unaware what is required to start the bayaan in MAAH-E-MUHARRAM and after that you are telling people to be ready to stop dawedaar to go to any ZIYARAT, Wake up and try to understand the basics of DEEN & ISLAM, go to the history whenever these conflicts of nass happened in past, though in IMAM TIMES or in DUWAAT TIMES, did any of IMAM or DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Did the followers of that DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Check in any case take the case of Alavi and find it out, stopping dawedaar to go to the ziyarat is not the solution of this matter anyway, will you able to stop him for IMAM HUSAIN's a.s ziyarat? You need a treatment Badi lacewala bhai, you have a mental disorder.
Ruqaiyyaben:
If Mr. Lacewala says “laanat on dawedar” then may be his words may come true and laanat may fall upon the true dawedaar, ie. MS or KQ whoever is the liar.!! :D :lol:
As regards your statement that previous dais did not stop others from ziyarat, I believe if you will dig in to our Bohra history, you will find that since TS’s time it has been going on, i.e. cemeteries have become dai’s personal properties. Somewhere on this forum you will read about how the body of a lady from Sir Adamjee Pirbhai’s family was thrown out of the grave on the street. Also I am told that if you are not properly attired in Bohra uniform (libaas ul Dawat?) and if you cannot present E-jamat card, then they will not let you enter Raudat Tahera.
I have seen both TS and MB in action and have lost all respect for them. I saw how greedy, shallow and arrogant they were. I have not much experience with KQ and I have seen Mr. MS on video only and he also does not come across as a decent religious person.
I also believe that all Bohra sects (Dawoodi, Alavi and Sulemania) are now cults and have nothing to do with Islam or Ismailism. Rasu-allah, Maulana Ali, Maulana Husein, et al all are just tools in these god-men’s hands to extract money and power.
@Canadian:
Ejamaat card is a different issue bhai, that man was speaking something very harsh, ye em kehwu chaahe che ke daawedaar ne ziyarat waastey na jaawa do iwi tayyari karo ke ye bahar aj na nikli sakey, its like if you will see him anywhere beat him kind of stuff he was trying to say. Never it happened before I have gone through many conflicts which happened in the past, but koi bhi zamaan na mumeen ye wo zamaan na daawedaar ne ziyarat par jawa si nathi roka I am sure on this, ziyarat karwa tou zinakhor pann aawey katilo aawe sharabiyo awi ne chala jaaye its just you cannot identify them by their faces.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:48 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Mufaddal Maula Fathey Mubeen in San Jose.

Ghanaa mumineen jay logo Houston si mehroom rahya- woe logo havey San Jose maa Masjide Hatimi maa Pehlaa row maa marasiyah and Maatam ni zikr ma mashgool chey. Yeh logo clean-shaven chey, Jamaat si Khoob disgruntled chey, Aney closet reformist chey- SKQ ney Kaiy daad nathi aapta. SMS ney honest banaavaa maaj mushgool chey. Aim ehno mission chey.

Kaim key aa Logo no muqsud fakat aikaj chey. Nass no drama si yey logo ney kai bhi farak nathi parto. Yey logo no fakat aikajj maqsad chey - key Jamaat no sudhaaro thaay, orthodox policies aney practices khatam thay jaaay, baraat ni daada giri dafan thay jaaay, Laa Ikraaha fid deeen no kalemo jagaaavey, aney Jamaat naa poora chopra ni open-book policy ni accounting aapey.

As sagli Sharto par, sheikh Huzefa Aamil Naa San Jose ni amaalat par ehna Diwaso numbered chey. Humnaa to bichaaraa Aayaa chey, ghanu mushkil naa baad. Havey soo soo thaasey, San Jose Jamaat maa, aa reformist bohra no misaq paahcho levaa maa aavsey key nahin - Mufaddal Maula no mojizo dekhwaaano chey. Nahin-to yahaan reformist Jamaat bansey, sheikh Huzefa naa haath par aney aa saglu Dekhi ney Mufaddal Maula no mojizo, key potaani DAWAT no sudhaaro thay jaasey. Inshaa allah

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Forwarded as Received :

In the video, a person (Badri Lacewala of Surat?) with trimmed beard, is praising Syedna Mufaddal as God. He says, Quran, prophet, Imam Ali, and Imam Husain have promised Jannat on certain conditions, whereas, Syedna Burhanuddin, confirmed Jannat for his Bohras, without putting any condition.

He is heard sending La’nat of Khozema Bhaisaheb. He says Burhanuddin Mola snatched Khozema Bhaisaheb's voice. He did not say why Burhanuddin Mola couldn’t lift his head and was almost incapacitated during last years of his life and why Nurses and Doctors in Germany took his care not Farishta circling around him.

He says it is Mufaddal Mola who has tied his hands; otherwise, he would have gone to court and pulled him out of witness box or would have attacked Khozema Bhaisaheb’s residence in Thane, near Mumbai.

He says Imam Hussain gave seven children to a person whereas, Syedna Burhanuddin, gave numerous children. (I wonder why they run Saify Hospital. Syedna’s picture was enough for treating people)

He says Farishta were circling around Burhanuddin Mola. (How does he know? Does he have pictures to prove? Anyone can boast anything. Islam is not a mythology)

If Khozema Bhaisaheb’s family files FIR against him for inciting violence, he and others would learn a lesson.

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Mola ye aaje Farzando ne Takht per besaada......... TOM AND JERRY :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:55 pm

This lunatic Badri Lacewala is a habitual offender, he had given a similar hate speech during last year's Mohurrum tamasha in Surat wherein he had praised Muffy to the skies using SMB as a marketing tool and then cursed KQ and called him worse then a dog :-

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&hilit=badri+l ... &start=540

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 am

It is our duty to present a clear picture of the message of Karbala and Moula Husain ibn Ali. Creating doubts in the mind of Blind followers (Dawoodi Bohras) by Dai 53rd (Mufaddal Saifuddin) in the name of Aza of Husain during Muharram by misrepresentation of a Ayyam al Aza is very unethical and harmful and also not an act of a pure devotee of Husain but of Yazid and his supporters. Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin arranged his Darbaar in Houstan like a Mughul Emperor and all ceremonies of Mughul court took place in his so called “Majlis”. In fact he collected millions in foreign currency in the name of Niyaze Husain from his followers daily and these money collection sessions would continue for an hour nine days. In all his ‘Majalis’ he glorified his grandpa and Papa Muhammed Burhanuddin and portrayed them to be superior then the prophets.

He has turned entire community into a cult of crazy. Moreover, instead of simple food in Niyaz he arranged lavish food, which is an example of the Dastar Khawan of Muawiyya. The Fatemi Imams who were the rulers of the great Fatemi Empire arranged Dastar Khawan on the day of Aashurah for public on which only brown bread with Masoor Daal was served as Tabarruk or Niyaz. Do they have shortage of funds? Why they didn’t commemorate Muharram with grandeur and pomp like so-called Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin ?

The Dai misguides by using his power by allowing an opportunity to address of an illiterate to the gathering of Brain Dead Dawoodi Bohras to a “Don of underworld”, Shaikh Badri Lacewala. This Maloon Badri Lacewala compared Husain ibn Ali and Al Khamsatul Athaar with Muhammed Burhanuddin and uttered that Husain granted only one person seven children while Muhammed Burhanuddin has granted children thousands of Mumineen. Furthermore, none from the “Panjatan” provided guarantee of Jannat but Syedna Muhammed Burhanuddin .

Does anyone doubt the heresy of this Maloon Badri?
All Maloon Shezadas, Qasre Jaali, Jamea teachers’, Kuthaar, Aamils observed this nasty event of an open insult of Al Khamsatul Athaar by Maloon Badri Lacewala but no one had the courage to stop Badri Lanatullah because of the fear of “Saif upon Deen”, Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 am

@Badri lacewala bhai (I wish you are here)
You said RASULULLAH S.A.W na time par jannat confirm nathi thayi, MAULANA ALI s.a na zamana maa bhi jannat confirm nathi thayi, MAULATENA FATEMA s.a na zamana maa bhi jannat confirm nathi thayi, "SHAME ON YOU BADRI LACEWALA BHAI"
Do you know what TAUHEED is? Tauheed is doctrine of the oneness of ALLAH, ALLAH was very loud and clear to Adam and Eve in Tauheed.

The ALMIGHTY said to both of them, convey my message to the whole humanity, that I am not going to confirm the jannat to anyone till the day of judgement, if jannat was not confirmed in the time of RASULULLAH S.A.W then how it was confirmed in the time of BURHANUDDIN AQA r.a and MUFADDAL MAULA tus?

When ALLAH is saying never it is confirmed for anyone then try to understand...your good deeds are required to qualify the jannat, without good deeds no jannat is there, pachi tamey kaho cho "koi shart wagair BURHANUDDIN AQA ye jannat aapi didi"????? What the hell you are talking about ha???? "KOI SHART NA WAGER JANNAT NATHI AAPI CHE BURHANUDDIN AQA r.a ye, aa su jehaalat ni waato karo cho bhai?"

Je bina shart ni jannat mali jaaye tou NAMAZ mukaai jaaye, ROZA muakai jaaye, foorooh aney usool e deen mukai jaaye, MUMEENO kaafir bani jaaye, MUHARRAM maa MASAJIDO maa logo nazar nahi aawey bhai, aa tamey su kaho cho? Je moh maa aayu tameye bolu che, KHUDA na kasam KHUDA tamne nahi mukey, hargiz KHUDA aa maskari ne nahi bhuley.

RASULULLAH s.a.w aksar Jabir ne farmaauta Jabir ibney abdullah s.a ni waat karoon chu tamney aa naam pann khabar nahi hoyi...saambhlo Jabir kaun che? RASULULLAH na khaas ashaab MAULANA ALI na khaas ashaab, ek roz NABI farmaawe che JABIR safar par jaao cho tamey? NAMAZ nu khayal raakhjo barabar, JABIR arz karein che RASOOL E KHUDA mein NAMAZ no khayal rakhis toj aap maaru khayal raakhso, RASULULLAH tabassum saathey kahey che JABIR barabar kaho cho tamey, jey tamey em chaahta hoi ke hashr maa mein tamaaru khayal rakhu tou NAMAZ parhwu parhse...

RASULULLAH na kadmo maa je JABIR besta hoyi, ehne bhi jannat nathi "BAGHAIR SHART NA" tou BURHANUDDIN AQA baghair shart naa kem jannat aapi saksey? zara aqa nu istemaal karo, ZAAHIR NU BAYAAN SUNO CHO EHNI TAAWILAAT PAR TAMAARU DHYAAN NATHI,

ZAAHIR MAA DAAI FARMAAWEY KE JANNAT MUMEENO WAASTEY CHE, TOU MUMEEN KAUN? TAME MUMEEN NATHI BHAI LACEWALA, YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR TO MUMEEN, MUMEEN FOROOH E DEEN ANEY USOOL E DEEN PAR CHALNAAR CHE, NA TAMARI WAATO SI FOOROOH ZAAHIR THAYU CHE NA USOOL, BINA SHART NI JANNAT???

AA WAAT SANATAN KARTO HATO, MURTI PUJWA WAALO KARTO HATO, EHNA PAASEY KOI SHART NOTI, YE DEEN SI FARELO HATO, KAFIRO NA JIM KAAM NA KARO BHAI NA KARO...JALAAWI NAAKHSEY KHUDA, RASULULLAH SI MOTTU KOI NU IKHTIYAAR NATHI, JABIR WAASTEY SHART CHE TOU HAR MUMEEN WAASTEY BHI SHART CHE, YE SHART NIBHAAWA PACHI JANNAT CHE.

MAULANA ALI NA SHIYA PAR AAG HARAAM CHE, AA ZAAHIR NI WAAT CHE AANI TAAWIL SAMJHO, """SHIYA PAR AAG HARAM CHE""", SHIYA BANWA WAASTEY SU KARWANU CHE TAMNE KHABAR CHE BHAI? SHIYA CHO TO AAG HARAM CHE SHIYA FAQAT YAA ALI KEHWA SI NATHI THAI JAAWA NA. NIBHAAU PARHSEY, TAMARA SI NIBHAAWU NATHI BANI RAYU TOU TAMEY AA BADDI WAATO PAR YAQEEN KARWA LAAGI GAYA ANEY MUMINEEN NE PANN BEHKAAO CHO, Bhai maari zindagi maa meyye iwu nonsense nathi saambhlu je tameye bolu che.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 am

i hadnt seen or heard of this badri video, but i was appalled when i saw it.

No mumin in his or her right mind can condone what the mad man has said.

i am surprised that Mufaddal Maula allowed all this to happen, and that too, in Muharrum and Ashura ni waaz.

it is indeed a sad day, and i wonder if Mufaddal Maula's camp can fall any lower than this. calling up this mad man on stage is an insult to Imam Hussain AS shahadat

Adam and James and Saif 53 and Progticide, i REALLY would like to know your views on this. Is this the kind of picture that you want the world to see of the Dai?

I for one, am hanging my head in shame at this crass display of power, which is exaclty what it is

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:13 am

Don't leave badri lacewala bhai, we have to take a strong step towards him, use social media up to the max and let everyone know about this mad man, koi ek mumeen bhi ehna behkawa maa naa aawey, I am allowing you all to publish my messages which I am typing against on his foolish speech. Jannat ne halwo samjhey che be-aqal baddimaagh.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 am

Ruqayya ben if by any chance you are in India you can easily confront this man in Surat, he lives just opposite to main masjid, some years back he was a beggar and now he holds some million dollars, and its easy to guess how it all happened in short period of time, he was clean shaven, then started keeping trimmed beard and pls dont be surprise by next muharram he appears with full beard. pathetic person in short. you can see he can't even speak or use proper arabic or dawat in zabaan words, he don't even know how to show respect when taking name of Muhammed(s)...giving such person mike in full majlis shows mentality of muffy gang. few years back it was impossible to get mike in such event, but now any idiot can get mike and start barking.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 am

Sister Rukiya,

I have known through a reliable source that the video was forwarded to the Shia community in Mumbai and they have issued an ultimatum against this Badri lacewala.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:06 am

Being_Bohra wrote:Sister Rukiya,

I have known through a reliable source that the video was forwarded to the Shia community in Mumbai and they have issued an ultimatum against this Badri lacewala.
Being Bohra:
Very nice bhai this is the news for me!!! Panjetan a.s ne mazaak banaawey che nalayak, khel khilaunu samjhey che DEEN ne, je moh maa aayu bakey che.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:12 am

His rants were horrendous and they were quite a topic among many ppl I knew. Wat is disturbing is the fact that ppl hav no Khuda no Khouf. We are becoming Dai worshippers!

Btw I m a female.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 am

@Badri lacewala bhai (I wish you are here)
You said """" Ke BURHANUDDIN AQA r.a waramwaar takhat par farmaauta ke IMAM HUSAIN a.s ye 7 farzand aapa" hawey mein aapse sawaal karu chu MAULA aapye 102 waras ni umar maa kitna farzand aapa koi hisaab che ehnu? """

My reply to his jehaalat: First of all you cannot compare the rutba of IMAM with DAAI, he is not comparing he is straight away showing the rutba of DAAI above IMAM, he wanted to convey ke IMAM HUSAIN ye tou faqat 7 farzand aapa aney102 waras ni umr maa BURHANUDDIN AQA ye kitna aapa ehnu hisaab che??"""

Now lets come to the main concern of those 7 farzands, Raahib came to RASULULLAH s.a.w asking farzand, what RASULULLAH said to Raahib? Tamara naseeb maa farzand nathi by the power of wahee mubarak RASULULLAH came to know by Jibreil a.s that farzand kismat maa nathi, then IMAM HUSAIN a.s prayed and ALLAH s.w.t couldn't deny the asking of IMAM HUSAIN a.s (This is the real mojeza found in authentic books)

Now lacewala is comparing this mojeza with DAAI, he is saying IMAM HUSAIN ye tou 7 aapa apna MAULA ye kitna aapa ehnu hisaab che?

IMAM HUSAIN ye kismat badli ne aapa che, su BURHANUDDIN MAULA r.a ye koi ne kismat badli ne aapa che? I have 3 examples with me, je beheno ne bachhao na thaya, ghani arazo kidi DAAI na saamey gaya doa ni araz kidi magar farzand kismat ma nathi tou kem thaayi...

DUAAT DOA kari sakey che, je misal RASULULLAH ye DOA kidi magar jawab maa em aayu ke naseeb maa farzand nathi, magar HUSAIN IMAM ye aapa...

RASULULLAH ni doa na badal KHUDA inkaar karein aney IMAM HUSAIN ni doa na badal aapi dey, TAMEY WO IMAM HUSAIN NA MOJEZAAT SE COMPARE KARO CHO DAAI NI ZAAT NE? ANEY TAMEY EM KAHO CHO KE IMAM HUSAIN YE 7 AAPA MAGAR 102 WARAS MAA KITNA FARZAND AAPA AANU HISAAB CHE...SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU.

(KALAAM CHE IMAM HUSAIN NI ZAAT PAR KALAAM CHE)
TAUHEEN E MAASUM, TAUHEEN E MAZLOOM.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Reading the above posts about Badri Lacewala, I am thinking:
1 It’s better to have wise enemies than having such foolish friends.
2 Poor Mr. MS- he is so embarrassed but cannot restrain Badri’s enthusiasm.
3 May be, Mr. Lacewala has been planted by KQ to embarrass MS?
The more I think, the more #3 possibility seems plausible!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Never trust a man or his children who were raised on Haram Ki Kamae.........................................My dad, when I was looking for a mate.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:I have 3 examples with me, je beheno ne bachhao na thaya, ghani arazo kidi DAAI na saamey gaya doa ni araz kidi magar farzand kismat ma nathi tou kem thaayi...
One of the brothers of the famous Ramakdawala family of Dubai was blessed with ONLY daughters and one day SMB, during his Dubai visit told him to try for another child and GUARANTEED him a male child. The desperate man did what was told although he was of the age wherein he had young daughters of marriageable age. The result was a sheer disaster as his wife once again delivered a female child and to top it all, she delivered the child at almost the same time that her daughter did.... Mother and daughter admitted at the same time in the same hospital !! One can understand the pain and trauma of the mother whose desires were crushed at an advanced age..... So much for the so called MOJIZAS !! I wonder what Badri has to say for this.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:36 pm

deleted
Last edited by ghulam muhammed on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Before bashing and condemning Badri Lacewala for his idiotic outburst let us not forget that the MAIN culprit is none other then Muffy !! Why wasn’t Badri stopped midway and why was the mike not snatched away from his hands by Muffy and his henchmen ?? The reason is quite simple…. Badri was used as an instrument by Muffy to further his evil agenda of spitting venom on KQ and also to glorify himself by giving a heavy ‘’Burhani dose’’ and using SMB as a marketing tool.

This can be compared with the current situation in India’s Modi Raj !! Almost everyday we come across some fringe and lunatic elements from BJP and RSS spitting venom on Muslims and these are not ordinary BJP workers but BJP MPs and ministers like Yogi Adityanath, Sakshi Maharaj, Sangeet Som, Sadhvi Prachi etc. They continue with their rants because PM Modi deliberately choses to remain silent and not react. Modi is silent because it is he who has planted these fringe elements in public space to further his evil agenda of communalism and muslim bashing as per orders of his parent organization, the RSS !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm

So do you think that those jerries will create nuisance and trouble for Tom as happens in the cartoon series!

btw, Abdes storm across Houston attractions and shopping locations after Ashura day. Hordes of Abdes and Amtes spotted across these locations
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Mola ye aaje Farzando ne Takht per besaada......... TOM AND JERRY :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:27 pm

MUFADDAL MOLA NO AZEEM-US-SHAAN MOJIZO !!

Barwani (MP) ma rehnaar aa Muminbhai hamna Houston ma che.... Mola ni Dua thi emna ghar ma Rs.25 lakh ni chori thai gayi..... Mola to Mola che...... Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Lights...... Camera....... Action !!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 am

I wonder which one is better actor? only difference is one is in black and one is in white...but both are actors at the end of the day.
Attachments
337ee66.jpg
1BTfwQ.jpg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

I know which one is better looking!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:57 am

Check out the extras in the back! They very eager to not miss the tamasha. Saif/wronglyguided, are you one of them? I bet you look like the pale guy with the little beard.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:17 am

canadian wrote:Reading the above posts about Badri Lacewala, I am thinking:
1 It’s better to have wise enemies than having such foolish friends.
2 Poor Mr. MS- he is so embarrassed but cannot restrain Badri’s enthusiasm.
3 May be, Mr. Lacewala has been planted by KQ to embarrass MS?
The more I think, the more #3 possibility seems plausible!
Indeed, one is forced to consider this #3 outcome, because the other options are not viable options at all.

Canadian you have not considered 4 th possibility:

Option 4 The more power MS and company have, the more invincible they become. Abde circles are not blinking an eyelid over this uproar. The embarrassment attributed to MS (#2) is wishful thinking. Unlike popular opinion on this forum MS die-hards are getting much needed stress relief over lacewala rants - which they secretly applaud.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:55 am

@Badri lacewala bhai- (I wish you are here)
You said ""MAULA HUME TOU AAPNE DEKHINEY IMAM HUSAIN a.s NE MAANIYE CHE""

Again wrong you are here, you are only throwing the words without using your brain, it should be ""MAULA AAPYE HUMNE SIKHAAYU CHE IMAM HUSAIN NU MAATAM ANEY GHUM""

what do you mean by maaniye che?

If you are not a dawoodi bohra but a Shia(itnashri) then what would be your speech in that case, there is no DAAI for them, ye logo IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne maaney che ke nahi? sharr paida karwani waato kidi tameye bhai, saglu tameye ghalat kayu che, har ek alfaaz tamara uper wabaal bani parhsey.

It should be like this >> though we are from daawat or not, if we are SHIA of IMAM ALI IBNEY ABI TAALIB a.s IMAM HUSAIN a.s should be in our blood, SHIA IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne koi DAAI yaa koi biji hasti ne dekhi ne maaney,.. su aa zaroori che?

IMAM HUSAIN a.s ye MAULANA ALI a.s na jim zamanat lidi che apna muhibbo ni, yaad karo bhai su kahein che RAAVI E JAASOS?

IMAM HUSAIN a.s ye ASHURA na diwas maa 4 waar dushmano si hujjat maa kayu che,
""Agar tamara maa si koi maari hujjat par jawaab aapse tou mein ehno jannat no zaamin chu""

Aney tamey kaho cho IMAM HUSAIN na time par jannat confirm noti thayi, IMAM zamanat lai raya che aney tamey tamara napaak khuwaabo khayalo se bahar nathi aawi raya...

WRONGLY SAID BY YOU AGAIN "MAULA HUME TOU AAPNE DEKHI NE IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne maaniye che.
Very wrong.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:09 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:@Badri lacewala bhai- (I wish you are here)
You said ""MAULA HUME TOU AAPNE DEKHINEY IMAM HUSAIN a.s NE MAANIYE CHE""

Again wrong you are here, you are only throwing the words without using your brain, it should be ""MAULA AAPYE HUMNE SIKHAAYU CHE IMAM HUSAIN NU MAATAM ANEY GHUM""

what do you mean by maaniye che?

If you are not a dawoodi bohra but a Shia(itnashri) then what would be your speech in that case, there is no DAAI for them, ye logo IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne maaney che ke nahi? sharr paida karwani waato kidi tameye bhai, saglu tameye ghalat kayu che, har ek alfaaz tamara uper wabaal bani parhsey.

It should be like this >> though we are from daawat or not, if we are SHIA of IMAM ALI IBNEY ABI TAALIB a.s IMAM HUSAIN a.s should be in our blood, SHIA IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne koi DAAI yaa koi biji hasti ne dekhi ne maaney,.. su aa zaroori che?

IMAM HUSAIN a.s ye MAULANA ALI a.s na jim zamanat lidi che apna muhibbo ni, yaad karo bhai su kahein che RAAVI E JAASOS?

IMAM HUSAIN a.s ye ASHURA na diwas maa 4 waar dushmano si hujjat maa kayu che,
""Agar tamara maa si koi maari hujjat par jawaab aapse tou mein ehno jannat no zaamin chu""

Aney tamey kaho cho IMAM HUSAIN na time par jannat confirm noti thayi, IMAM zamanat lai raya che aney tamey tamara napaak khuwaabo khayalo se bahar nathi aawi raya...

WRONGLY SAID BY YOU AGAIN "MAULA HUME TOU AAPNE DEKHI NE IMAM HUSAIN a.s ne maaniye che.
Very wrong.
It appears that the constant company of MufaddalMoula did this guy no good. The constant company of Burhanuddin Moula did Mufaddal Moula no good either! Both Badri and Mufaddal have remained fools!
The funny thing Ruqaiyya, is that "Moula" did not admonish this guy! He allowed him to hover over him on Ashura day same as before! He did not care that he was placed above panjatan pak by this scumbag!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:21 am

It looks like Ruqaiyya is trying to deflect anger away from Mufaddal Saifuddin. Sorry lady. you are giving too many explanations. Badri Lacewala did not mis-speak. This is what he believes! He believes that Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is above panjatan pak and ahle bayt. He would not have repeated it so many times otherwise!

It is a reflection on your "Moula" that he surrounds himself with people such as this! You are the company you keep!