Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:24 am

Wallah I am telling, there is no speaker in the history of Dawat like Badri Lacewala I have ever seen or heard,
and there is no other fraud dai like muffy as well in entire dawat history, you must realize this.
Su tarbiyat che waah, su aqeedo che badri no,
his tarbiyat and aqido comes from muffy itself.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:29 am

Sister Ruqaiyya Ben

Well appreciate your disgust on these kind of talks, but lets admit to such and similar speeches from raza-na-saheb amils, sheikhs and mullahs, Muallims of madrassahs. badri lacewala was a layman blabbering in his limited skills of lisaane-dawaat. the raza-na-sahebs are more deceiving with their flowery use of lisaan-e-dawat and trustworthy position they hold.

there has to be some disciplining and regulation of speeches. any tom and harry is running around for up man ship in flattering and chaaploosi. grab a mike and go ga ga praising. exceeding the limits. also there is a intentional manipulation by these raza-na-saheeb. most of the glorification speeches are exaggerations or something like Gullats. they were despised in the era of Imaams.

to a logical thinker, these glorifcations are more upsettting and repulsive. only a tribal fool can be dazed and amazed at such blatant deceptive flattery and self glorification.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:58 am

humanbeing wrote:Sister Ruqaiyya Ben

Well appreciate your disgust on these kind of talks, but lets admit to such and similar speeches from raza-na-saheb amils, sheikhs and mullahs, Muallims of madrassahs. badri lacewala was a layman blabbering in his limited skills of lisaane-dawaat. the raza-na-sahebs are more deceiving with their flowery use of lisaan-e-dawat and trustworthy position they hold.

there has to be some disciplining and regulation of speeches. any tom and harry is running around for up man ship in flattering and chaaploosi. grab a mike and go ga ga praising. exceeding the limits. also there is a intentional manipulation by these raza-na-saheeb. most of the glorification speeches are exaggerations or something like Gullats. they were despised in the era of Imaams.

to a logical thinker, these glorifcations are more upsettting and repulsive. only a tribal fool can be dazed and amazed at such blatant deceptive flattery and self glorification.
To be honest I haven't heard this kind of preposterous speech from anyone before, attended a lot of events in my life so far, Majalis, miqaats other waaz etc but to be very honest I have not gone through this before bhai.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 am

To be honest I haven't heard this kind of preposterous speech from anyone before, attended a lot of events in my life so far, Majalis, miqaats other waaz etc but to be very honest I have not gone through this before bhai.
Sister Ruqqayya
I think you have created a tunnel vision to Badri Lacewala's rant, since he decided to call Dai superior then Ahl e Bayt your blood started boiling but how about calling a Dai Ilah Ul Ard, a Bolta Quran, equating Tawaf of Raudat Tahera to Tawaf of Kabbah, equating Ziyarat of STS to ziyarat of
Medinah and the list goes on
In my book this is all shirk...and this bayan goes on every year in many Majlis and there is no peep about this from anyone let us see what is your reaction on these analogies

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:48 am

They cross the limits when during Hajj in Makkah inside Haram Sharif, they announce that Hakiki Kabah toh apna Maula che :shock:
SBM wrote:
Sister Ruqqayya
I think you have created a tunnel vision to Badri Lacewala's rant, since he decided to call Dai superior then Ahl e Bayt your blood started boiling but how about calling a Dai Ilah Ul Ard, a Bolta Quran, equating Tawaf of Raudat Tahera to Tawaf of Kabbah, equating Ziyarat of STS to ziyarat of
In my book this is all shirk...and this bayan goes on every year in many Majlis and there is no peep about this from anyone let us see what is your reaction on these analogies

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 am

BTW, SMS performed 40 nikahs day before yesterday with each couple's bank balance brought down by $10,000! That's $400,000 in a jiffy... that could be someone's (low income group) 10 or 20 year salary in US or lifetime's earnings or more than that in other parts of the world..
Ruqaiyya wrote:
@Ruqaiyya ben sahib, how do you plan to defend or justify this?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:07 am

forget about what has been said and what not been said, look at the action and you will know what is true picture and what is happening in dawat.

nasiyat naa saheb farmawe che:

Ilm naa sathe laazim amal che, bewe si haasil har ek amal che....

Hussain(A) par rowu ane pachi Hussain(A) naa amal naa khilaaf amal karwu, hypocrisy che....why he cant do those nikah for free? why every thing has to be paid? why he caant visit poor momeen house for free? why all zyafat requires huge money on table? how many momeenin from houston got any real life benefit from this visit? how many got cash help?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:20 am

All nonsense aside, accommodation was self arranged so average or top notch depends on one's spending power. There were lots (And I mean lots) of buses to and from hotels/pickup points/parking and Kothar's ground troops aka khidmatguzaars & guards worked hard on the ground to ensure smooth flow of crowd & traffic with police and other officials' help. Facilities weren't bad as it's made to look out. Plenty of water/drinks/tea was provided round the clock. Food was ok, nothing lavish (Reports of shortage in initial days were reported). Overall, will give credit to the ground staff that worked hard to manage the crowds and the event overall..

Yes, the people of Houston would have to foot the bill and hence it is really bad for them (bad for the non doctors, non high income groups)
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

One good thing that many got visas for 10 years, the food was ok and the mawaid staff were very rude. There was shortage of food on certain days, accommodation was average, transportation was also average. A few Houstonites were found complaining that MS should understand the market before announcing Asharas. They were annoyed with the expenses incurred. Badri bhashan was a show stealer and people might forget MS bayans but will NEVER forget this JOKER !
[/b]

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:48 pm

SBM wrote:
Sister Ruqqayya
The terminology of shirk is entirely different bhai, shirk stands for "shareek" and it should be used when one is abusing kalematus shahadat "La 'ilaha'illallah KHUDA na ek howa maa koi biji koi wastu ne yaa insaan ne shamil kare that is shirk,

Such as kafir, they do idol worship, picture worship, statue, plant, river, moon sun, on karwachauth they worship humans also nauzubillah all these are a parts of shirk.

But if you say Raudat na tawaaf karwu KABATULLAH na tawaaf karwa na barabar che that is something wrong, ghalat che, tasawwur ni waato che haq nathi. ALLAH nu ghar aney daai nu mazaar aasmaan zameen nu fark che. ALLAH na ghar maa tamney farizat nu sajdo karwu che aney daai na mazaar par taazim nu sajdo, so big difference is there. Don't look at the followers look what dawat says, what scripture says, can you show me anywhere in our scriptures that raudat na tawaaf KABA na tawaaf karwa barabar che. If you have please show me it will polish my knowledge as well.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Al-Noor wrote:forget about what has been said and what not been said, look at the action and you will know what is true picture and what is happening in dawat.

Hussain(A) par rowu ane pachi Hussain(A) naa amal naa khilaaf amal karwu, hypocrisy che....why he cant do those nikah for free? why every thing has to be paid? why he caant visit poor momeen house for free? why all zyafat requires huge money on table? how many momeenin from houston got any real life benefit from this visit? how many got cash help?

I personally don't like nikaah in Maah e muharram, I cannot say its wrong as it is the amal of DAAI tus but according to my knowledge, it is something which brings joyousness, I don't like it in Maah e Muharram to be very honest its my personal view,

Je bhai yaa bahan na nikaah 13th Muharram ne hoyi, Ashura na diwas ehna mind maa su chaaltu hoyi? Ghum e Husain maa ehnu dhyaan rahey I don't think so, 3 diwas pachi nikaah thawa na che, koi ne mehmaan ni fikar hoyi, koi ne intezamaat ni, koi ne shopping ni, koi ne mehendi ni,

It is something which is out of my mind, I wont do my daughter's nikaah in Muharram, I will go with Rajab ul asab.

Wassalam

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Salaam-e-Jameel,

Indo Gulf Times - Special Ashara Edition Houston 1437. This special edition is available online on http://www.indogulftimes.com

My humble contribution on Page 5. Have attached a word doc of the same due to the inability to zoom in on handheld devices. PC viewing is recommended as pictures included are beautiful.

Doa ni iltemaas

Shukran,

Amte Syedna TUS

Tasneem Kagalwalla

LABBAIK YA DAI AL-ALLAH.docx
(21.56 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Last edited by dawedaar on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:forget about what has been said and what not been said, look at the action and you will know what is true picture and what is happening in dawat.

I personally don't like nikaah in Maah e muharram, I cannot say its wrong as it is the amal of DAAI tus but according to my knowledge, it is something which brings joyousness, I don't like it in Maah e Muharram to be very honest its my personal view,

Je bhai yaa bahan na nikaah 13th Muharram ne hoyi, Ashura na diwas ehna mind maa su chaaltu hoyi? Ghum e Husain maa ehnu dhyaan rahey I don't think so, 3 diwas pachi nikaah thawa na che, koi ne mehmaan ni fikar hoyi, koi ne intezamaat ni, koi ne shopping ni, koi ne mehendi ni,

It is something which is out of my mind, I wont do my daughter's nikaah in Muharram, I will go with Rajab ul asab.

Wassalam
Salaam,

My view is different on this, Nikah is one of the most important furuh/pillar of life. it completes Imaan of momeen, Imam Hussain did nikah of Sakina on the day of Ashura. so its Imam Hussain sunnah to do it, but again taking money to recite nikah is some thing which is unacceptable that too in huge amount..

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:13 pm

During the reign of TS all the scholars and poets were barred or asked to submit all their writing to TS. When a scholar died all his works and books were confiscated. The ilm na dushman came to Abbas Aurangabadis house for pursa and completely stole everything from his personal library and work he was doing. This was the biggest blow to firqa. One can compare this to the burning of libraries in Iraq during Changis Khan. All the Dais and the relatives of the Dai's have bought their doctor degrees. They have shown us to be Ilm na Dushman from the get go.
It doesnt surprise me when I hear the stuff coming out of their cake hole.

You would think the Dai would talk about Panjatan 24/7 but cannot live like them for a moment. Actions are what makes a Momin and the best actions should qualify that person to lead the followers.

Kabhi Rasule e Khuda Aur Mola Ali ke ghar mei jahnka hai.

Salam us par ke Jis ney Shahenshaie me Fakiri ki.

Nahi mumkin amiri mei fakiri.....Iqbal

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:18 pm

can you show me anywhere in our scriptures that raudat na tawaaf KABA na tawaaf karwa barabar che. If you have please show me it will polish my knowledge as well.
sister Ruqayya
No I can not show in our scripture because those things are discussed in SABAQ and if you take SABAQ you have to take OATH not to discuss anything you learned (or brain washed there)
So here what we have a classic CATCH 21 problem, They would not tell you in public about Dawat Scriptures and you on the other hand are asking references from DAWAT scripture which one can not discuss with you as a commoner is not allowed to read or understand.
Last edited by SBM on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:18 pm

I sent Tasneem an email as follows, if anyone else also wants to send her an email, ask me through PM as I don't want to disclose her email id publicly...

Hello Tasneem,

Read your write up about Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin in indo gulf times. Few points that I don't agree with are as follows,

1. You say, ' Syedna’s message has always been of caring and loving one another, taking care of each other’s fundamental needs'

Yet, there was ample bashing and laanat baazi on his own uncle during recent Houston Ashara (irrespective of his doings)... Why so... The limits was that instead of doing Noha and buka of Imam Hussain in the evening majlis, 2-3 people came to mike and involved in propaganda, worst was by Badri Lacewala in his crude and don like language and tone. Are we bohras or some Mafiosi community?

2. Regarding the global peace award that you have written about, let me tell you that was withdrawn by the institution that gave the award as it was given without proper procedure and the person who authorized the award was fired from that organization.

3. Ambassador of peace and goodwill.. ?? Yes, even though his henchmen and followers will beat up any person who questions his or his administration's practices or declare them dawedaar, dushman, muddai, munafiq etc.

4. Chancellor of Aligarh muslim university... what big deal... I doubt even if a single bohri studies in that institution!

5. And lastly, he charges exorbitant amounts of money to grace his followers' house. Houston ziyafat amount being $253,000 that is outrageous given that he claims to be representative of Panjatan Pak (AS) who lived humble existence and have never heard that they charged high amounts to grace muslemeen's house...
Also, couple were charged $10,000 (per couple) for Nikah on Maula's hand.... Wow, people should quite business schools like Harvard and Yale and go to Saifee Mahal to learn business from them!

Regards,

Awakened Bohra!

dawedaar wrote:Salaam-e-Jameel,

Indo Gulf Times - Special Ashara Edition Houston 1437. This special edition is available online on http://www.indogulftimes.com

My humble contribution on Page 5. Have attached a word doc of the same due to the inability to zoom in on handheld devices. PC viewing is recommended as pictures included are beautiful.

Doa ni iltemaas

Shukran,

Amte Syedna TUS

Tasneem Kagalwalla

LABBAIK YA DAI AL-ALLAH.docx

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Wassalam
Salaam,

My view is different on this, Nikah is one of the most important furuh/pillar of life. it completes Imaan of momeen, Imam Hussain did nikah of Sakina on the day of Ashura. so its Imam Hussain sunnah to do it, but again taking money to recite nikah is some thing which is unacceptable that too in huge amount..
Nikaah doesn't come in FOROOH E DEEN never!

Forooh e deen are
Salat
Saum
Hajj
Zakat
Khums
Jihad
Amr-Bil-Ma’roof
Nahi-Anil-Munkar
Tawalla
Tabarra

Do not ever compare the nikaah of SAKINA alayhissalam which IMAM HUSAIN a.s did on the day of ASHURA, that was only because IMAM HUSAIN was fulfilling the will/wasiyat mubarak of IMAM HASAN a.s

Imam ALI ZAINUL ABEDIN a.s stated in many places about Ayyam e azaa e IMAM HUSAIN, according to him koi wastu pann ghar maa nawi noti wasaawa nu at least for 40 days, shopping is not good in MAAH E MUHARRAM (shopping for ghar maa koi wastu wasaawa waastey, like furniture, TV, Refrigerator) general shopping you can do like groceries and all.

SHADI is far away...koi wastu nathi wasaawi ni it means you should avoid the things which brings excitement to you in these days, imagine how Nikaah is according to this.

Shias never do this and scriptures are very clear on this!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 pm

4. Chancellor of Aligarh muslim university... what big deal... I doubt even if a single bohri studies in that institution!
Correction
There are many learned Bohras from Aligarh Muslim University
On the other hand Chancellorship is a figurehead ceremonial position which was given to STS then to SBM and now SMS due to COMMUNITY'S FINANCIAL contribution under their name. One needs to check how many times did STS, SMB or SMS has ever visited AMU or spoke to student Body ever, on the contrary Dr Ali Ashger Engineer was a guest speaker at different occasion.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm

SHADI is far away...koi wastu nathi wasaawi ni it means you should avoid the things which brings excitement to you in these days, imagine how Nikaah is according to this.
Shadi je bohra lai utha che was never islamic and will never be islamic, I am just talking about nikah which is perfectly okay and according to deen, even prophet Muhammed(s) has encouraged to do nikah as soon as possible no one knows when is death.

The Prophet (S) says, “No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage.”
On another occasion the Prophet (S) said,
“The best people of my nation (Ummat) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my nation are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors.”
Imam ‘Ali (A.S.) exhorts, “Marry, because marriage is the tradition of the Prophet (S).” The Prophet (S) also said, “Whosoever likes to follow my tradition, then he should know that marriage is from my tradition.”

Taking money as DAI to do this basic and important ritual of life is biggest crime a so called dai can do.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
Shadi je bohra lai utha che was never islamic and will never be islamic, I am just talking about nikah which is perfectly okay and according to deen, even prophet Muhammed(s) has encouraged to do nikah as soon as possible no one knows when is death.

The Prophet (S) says, “No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage.”
On another occasion the Prophet (S) said,
“The best people of my nation (Ummat) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my nation are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors.”
Imam ‘Ali (A.S.) exhorts, “Marry, because marriage is the tradition of the Prophet (S).” The Prophet (S) also said, “Whosoever likes to follow my tradition, then he should know that marriage is from my tradition.”

Taking money as DAI to do this basic and important ritual of life is biggest crime a so called dai can do.
We are talking about Nikaah in Muharram, we are not talking Nikaah in general. Of course Nikaah is very important and above references are also correct for Nikaah, RASULULLAH s.a.w and MAULA a.s bewey Nikaah waastey ghana hadeel kalaam lakha che aney taqreero maa farmaya che.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:24 pm

After a very spiritually and physically tiring, yet handsomely rewarding (monetarily) Ashara Tamasha, The Holy Brother Ushter decided to go see a movie in Houston.

On 11 Moharram he arrived at Cineplex Cinemas in Houston with a herd of Abdes and proceeded to enter the complex. Abdes were doing Matam on the niyat of Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas singing intermittently Ghanu Jeevo ….. Ushter proceeded with herd and entered; he rolled his eyes as if he was ‘inspecting’ the complex (old habits die hard!) and ordered Abdes to do more Matam for sawab and barakat ……………. Two Abdes then proceeded to ticket counter to buy tickets for Ushter. With tickets they did sajadat-us-shukur to Ushter and did ‘arzi’ of tickets to him. Dewan(a) of Ushter then ordered the herd that as per the Nehaj of Dawat, Ushter be salaamed with Silat, Najwa and Nazrul-Maqam alongwith fakhir Maqadam Na Cover. All the Abdes obliged ………….. now they were even doing ‘purjosh’ matam (why, anybody’s guess!!).

Ushter then proceeded, with herd, towards the theatre. On his way he told his Dewan(a) something …… so Dewan(a) speaks that Mauala has to do Wazu. They proceeded towards Men’s Room, Ushter with Dewan(a) and one other chumcha enters, rest wait outside and continued the Matam on the neyat of ‘safe passage’.

Ushter comes out and all proceed towards the theatre, luckily the theatre number is 5, Ushter did ‘rowa jayvo mauo’ and said ‘Aa tuo 5 no udad chay, ajab emay hikmat chay, Ek ek Dai nu ehsan chay’ ………….he then ordered some more Matam on the neyat of Muffy Mauala, and that movie be good. And finally entered.

After the movie Ushter comes out, Abdes welcome him wih Matam and ‘hunswa jayvo mauo’. They all then proceeded out towards the parking lot. In parking lot, Ushter addresses that ‘Ek ek Dai nu ehsan chay, shukr chay, kay aajay avee achi filmo bane rahee chay ………. Aa Hollywood anay Bollywood Mauala Na wajood thaki chay ……… Film Banavo, Film Utarvo anay Film Deekhavo Mauala Na Moejeza chay …….. Nahee tuo Koni taqat kay film chalaway …!!!! Abdes cried and did Matam.

In the end Ushter sat in his car and Abdes sang Wazaefuna. Ushter left and Abdes dispersed jamanfully.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:28 pm

^
JC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:45 am

humanbeing wrote:Seriousness of Karbala event is undermined by its gross commercialization by anyone. marsiya CDs and rights are sold, orators charge hefty amount to make the most of muharram time and ofcourse the great bohra circus takes a new spin on the whole ashara mubarak carnival.
kothari abde orators are loud and pompous. mostly indulging in melodrama, hysteria and drumming up grief, . funnily, in one the waaz during this muharram. an amil in kuwait, told people to howl, yell in grief, cry out loud, kalaa-wala karo, rova ma sharmaao naa .. zorr zoor thi rovo .. and he went on to give a sample of wailing .. by howling his cries loudly for couple of seconds .. it was astonishingly hilarious and sadly upsetting to see, how the level of the zikr of gam-e-hussein has fallen. Orchestrated maatam be it by bohras or shia is yet another ritualized expression of grief, that undermines seriousness of gam-e-hussein.

........ , end moment mojizaas etc suit more for those who wants to be amazed and bewildered to believe in simple yet profound message of Imam hussein's sacrifice.
On the 10th(Aashura) DMBS did something which no other zakereen has done in Aqa husain's maqtal bayaan. He loudly said the following
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"
for about a 30-40 seconds.
He did not stop at that, he urged the listeners to do the same kind of yelling, which sadly mostly (although reluctantly) did at regular intervals during shahadat bayaan.
It seemed surrreal for the american mumineen who were aghast to see this kind of animalistic behaviour from a person whom they call a Dai.
All my life i have learnt from Aqa Burhanuddin mola(RA) to say Ya husain when remembering Karbala..but DMBS broke that tradition and urged the lsiteners to shout "AAAHHH" louder and louder to show their pain for imam husain.
If it was not evident till now , then this episode of craziness was enough to show that DMBS is a false claimant to the Seat of Dai
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:22 am

A few weeks ago I questioned how American sane Bohra in their thousands would attend to listen to a bunch of corrupt men not fit to run a simple madrasa live alone being a diai

Yet now the abdes and regrettably some assumed progressive have returned criticizing this and that , some dancing around the issue that Mufaddal is blameless.

Progressive does not mean , discrete gossip or backbite but making a real difference do something or in best case be courageous and take a stand

Seating in front of sms in compliance gives him a score he was seeking

I have much more respect for die hard abdes and have pity

How can we trust each other if people flip flop, same reason reformist and Skq are a minority and still wondering what will enlighten the masses

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:09 am

Ruqaiyya wrote: To be honest I haven't heard this kind of preposterous speech from anyone before, attended a lot of events in my life so far, Majalis, miqaats other waaz etc but to be very honest I have not gone through this before bhai.
Sure no worries ! … Dilli door nahi hai ! from now onwards, listen carefully to sabaks, majleeses and bayaans and random speeches from commoners, which has become a norm that lead to badri lace wala rantings. Only if you have clear understanding of what is SHIRK. Many a times their glorified exaggeration fail common sense also.

Such glorified exaggeration started with harmless praise, expression of walayat, personal tasawwurs to becoming a norm, belief and then ritual.

In Fatimid civic structures of governance, DAI were administrative assistance that Imams coordinated, after they going in seclusion, Dai are care takers of the community or fatimid empire ! .. from caretakers they have become jaan and maal na maalik .. and nowdays we hear .. they are Dai of Allah, Dai of Hussein, Dai of Prophet Muhammed etc etc. it does make sense to say these titles out of praise, appreciation or love. But these titles are insidiously installed in people’s mind as fact, a belief system.
The concept of SHIRK is pretty strict. Now I am saying these out of my learning from a bohra sabak. Baal barabar bhi khata na thaavi joyye. Praises attributed to Allah cannot be used to praise anyone else .. sabak mullahs take pride in expressing the baarikee and gehraai of tauheed, yet they themselves would not follow their own preachings.

SMB, SMS, Amils, Sheikhs and mullahs have repeatedly thumped with confidence that abdes are going to jannat. These statements are now a fundamental fact in abde’s minds.. There are abde men and women in their amazing jahaalat .. beat chest with pride and say that they are going to be in jannat and despise non abdes insidiously. Badri Lace wala’s speech is one such example

The jannat business has become so serious with abdes and kothar .. that there are paperwork such as rukku chitti .. these are not some administrative clearance for Duniyavi needs .. but a requirement, where such chitti is kept in grave for abde’s access to jannat.

Discussion on marriage ceremonies during muharram … the sanctity of marriage is not the debate here .. the show, pomp, opulence and tamasha that goes on before and after ashara is despicable. Really .. really ask your conscience.. watch . observe .. relate .. activities of SMS with that of austerity, humility, simplicity.

Ziyafats, nikaahs, nisbats, kadams, hadiyat, mafsoosiyat, kadambosi are products that Kothar sells. These are meticulously planned targets, seasons like ashara muharram, Ramadan, salgiraahs are fully exploited to make as much hay until sun shines !
You seem to present very logical thoughts and responses. yet I am surprised that you have not noticed such flagrant show of arrogant commercialization of bohra beliefs !

You have expressed 2 major objections with SMS’s leadership so far, that nullifys your misaak ;

(1) abusing badri lace wala to great lengths, who has been blessed with khushi and rahmat of SMS, who gave this speech with complete raza Mubarak of SMS and was allowed to continue with this speech in presence of other important raza-na-saheb, who did not object to his rantings. By this objection, you have doubted, raised a finger on SMS’s judgement. In your misaak .. you have sworn naam to the condition that .. Dai can promote or demote anyone his wishes and you would not object to any of his judgement. It is been several days that has passed since badri lacewala’s speech, there is no statement from SMS’s office. That means, SMS has no objection with what badri said that day in shanaat of SMS.

(2) you personally feel that marriage ceremonies should not take place in muharram, and one should observe sobriety in solemn days of muharram. Your POVs are against what SMB and SMS preached. SMB encouraged people to go on tafree right after ashara .. these DAIs had grand welcome and parades organized in month of muharram, lavish decorative ziyafats, flashy nikaahs and ofcourse .. hunting safari trips .. yet again, your opinions are against sahib-e-zamaan. So how does your misaak qualify ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:16 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:On the 10th(Aashura) DMBS did something which no other zakereen has done in Aqa husain's maqtal bayaan. He loudly said the following
He did not stop at that, he urged the listeners to do the same kind of yelling, which sadly mostly (although reluctantly) did at regular intervals during shahadat bayaan.
Yeah, this AAARGH seems to be the new marketing funda that Kothari Inc has launched .. this phenomena is being promoted across many jamaats .. another flashy idea to keep abdes emotionally and spiritually lifted. So now make rova-jev-moo-with-aaaaargh !!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:58 am

In Fatimid civic structures of governance, DAI were administrative assistance that Imams coordinated, after they going in seclusion, Dai are care takers of the community or fatimid empire !
according to one tsawwur there are always 7 dai present in world doing dawat in different parts of world when Imam is in seclusion....bohras will never agree on this one. got this info from some amil who is no more in this world, so I wont be able to present any references.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 am

Yes, that AAAAAAAAHHHHHH on Ashura made me grin when I heard it. Dramabaazi at its best! And after that, the speakers were blaring with AAAAAAHHHHH from the stupid abdes through the end...It was quire surreal!
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: On the 10th(Aashura) DMBS did something which no other zakereen has done in Aqa husain's maqtal bayaan. He loudly said the following
It seemed surrreal for the american mumineen who were aghast to see this kind of animalistic behaviour from a person whom they call a Dai.
All my life i have learnt from Aqa Burhanuddin mola(RA) to say Ya husain when remembering Karbala..but DMBS broke that tradition and urged the lsiteners to shout "AAAHHH" louder and louder to show their pain for imam husain.
If it was not evident till now , then this episode of craziness was enough to show that DMBS is a false claimant to the Seat of Dai
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

humanbeing wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote: To be honest I haven't heard this kind of preposterous speech from anyone before, attended a lot of events in my life so far, Majalis, miqaats other waaz etc but to be very honest I have not gone through this before bhai.
Sure no worries ! … Dilli door nahi hai ! from now onwards, listen carefully to sabaks, majleeses and bayaans and random speeches from commoners, which has become a norm that lead to badri lace wala rantings. Only if you have clear understanding of what is SHIRK. Many a times their glorified exaggeration fail common sense also.

Such glorified exaggeration started with harmless praise, expression of walayat, personal tasawwurs to becoming a norm, belief and then ritual.

In Fatimid civic structures of governance, DAI were administrative assistance that Imams coordinated, after they going in seclusion, Dai are care takers of the community or fatimid empire ! .. from caretakers they have become jaan and maal na maalik .. and nowdays we hear .. they are Dai of Allah, Dai of Hussein, Dai of Prophet Muhammed etc etc. it does make sense to say these titles out of praise, appreciation or love. But these titles are insidiously installed in people’s mind as fact, a belief system.
The concept of SHIRK is pretty strict. Now I am saying these out of my learning from a bohra sabak. Baal barabar bhi khata na thaavi joyye. Praises attributed to Allah cannot be used to praise anyone else .. sabak mullahs take pride in expressing the baarikee and gehraai of tauheed, yet they themselves would not follow their own preachings.

SMB, SMS, Amils, Sheikhs and mullahs have repeatedly thumped with confidence that abdes are going to jannat. These statements are now a fundamental fact in abde’s minds.. There are abde men and women in their amazing jahaalat .. beat chest with pride and say that they are going to be in jannat and despise non abdes insidiously. Badri Lace wala’s speech is one such example

The jannat business has become so serious with abdes and kothar .. that there are paperwork such as rukku chitti .. these are not some administrative clearance for Duniyavi needs .. but a requirement, where such chitti is kept in grave for abde’s access to jannat.

Discussion on marriage ceremonies during muharram … the sanctity of marriage is not the debate here .. the show, pomp, opulence and tamasha that goes on before and after ashara is despicable. Really .. really ask your conscience.. watch . observe .. relate .. activities of SMS with that of austerity, humility, simplicity.

Ziyafats, nikaahs, nisbats, kadams, hadiyat, mafsoosiyat, kadambosi are products that Kothar sells. These are meticulously planned targets, seasons like ashara muharram, Ramadan, salgiraahs are fully exploited to make as much hay until sun shines !
You seem to present very logical thoughts and responses. yet I am surprised that you have not noticed such flagrant show of arrogant commercialization of bohra beliefs !

You have expressed 2 major objections with SMS’s leadership so far, that nullifys your misaak ;

(1) abusing badri lace wala to great lengths, who has been blessed with khushi and rahmat of SMS, who gave this speech with complete raza Mubarak of SMS and was allowed to continue with this speech in presence of other important raza-na-saheb, who did not object to his rantings. By this objection, you have doubted, raised a finger on SMS’s judgement. In your misaak .. you have sworn naam to the condition that .. Dai can promote or demote anyone his wishes and you would not object to any of his judgement. It is been several days that has passed since badri lacewala’s speech, there is no statement from SMS’s office. That means, SMS has no objection with what badri said that day in shanaat of SMS.

(2) you personally feel that marriage ceremonies should not take place in muharram, and one should observe sobriety in solemn days of muharram. Your POVs are against what SMB and SMS preached. SMB encouraged people to go on tafree right after ashara .. these DAIs had grand welcome and parades organized in month of muharram, lavish decorative ziyafats, flashy nikaahs and ofcourse .. hunting safari trips .. yet again, your opinions are against sahib-e-zamaan. So how does your misaak qualify ?

Going against badri lacewala you think I violate the terms of Misaaq?
You have any idea of Misaaq? Or only throwing the words to entertain your people of this forum to be on the first rank?

You are absolutely wrong here!!!
The one who is with badriwala and agree with what all he said should go to renew their misaaqs, (I AM MORE THAN SURE ON THIS)

Moreover,
I feel what I have researched about MAAH E MUHARRAM by my personal resources and following the same since 20+ years, I never said anyone right or wrong, Did I say anywhere that I deny the amal of DAAI tus? So who can disqualify my Misaaq?

DAAI TUS asked for leaving the Facebook accounts also, do you have the count of MUMEENS on facebook? Again you will ask the qualification of their misaaqs?

Misaaq is not a crackpot, it doesn't break this way.

Wassalam

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 am

Ruqayya Aunty, visiting this forum is strictly no from dawat office, so every time you are logging in a piece of your misaaq gets eaten up, before you lose all ur misaaq like a pastry please sign off. and yes for sure badri idiot is not visiting this forum as I said he is too dumb for any online forums. only official idiot who visits this forum regularly from dawat office is Mr Adam, and you can see he is too hypocrite so losing misaaq is not an issue for him, he renews it every night before sleeping, because he is gang member with MS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:04 pm

^
Once again
This forum welcomes everyone and no one has a right to ask anyone not to visit. If Abdes/Amtes are visiting this forum despite a fatwa from SMS they should be welcome instead of asking them NOT TO VISIT due to non RAZA,
I think Abdes/Amtes who are visiting and posting should be welcome here and should be applauded for their courage to post and taking risk.
NO MISAK related question should be asked of them
Enough is Enough discouraging followers of SMS to come and express their opinion