Imamat - Shia-Sunni Debate

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Ruqaiyya

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:53 am

Ajanmi is on a path which ends nowhere but at hell, if you do not believe on PANJETAN PAAK a.s then there is no use of making you understand about awliyaullah too

Quoting ayats from Quran carries 50 meanings, not 1, 2, 5 or 10 but minimum 50 meanings, you are picking up the meaning which is degrading the value of Bashar(humans) which exactly wahabiyat does.

Yes Aaleen was not supposed to bow down to Adam, "YOUR FATHER WILL BOW DOWN TO YOU" (only an example)?
Aaleen was not in the physical existence like Adam or Iblees,
Why should noor bow down to Adam?

You have to do astaghfaar, go to any Amil or Mulla ask them I have done a biggest sin degrading the importance of Panjetan what I should do for astaghfaar, they will help you.

I know from Tawheed to Qayamat I am following all the usools properly,
You should ask ALLAH to fogive your sins (Gunaah e kabeer) for baddzabaani on Panjetan paak a.s.

Reading the lectures of wahabis and listening to them you have good lines to type but it will be impressive only your group of people not for me or for any mumeen, our tongues are not less than zulfiqaar when it comes to our IMAMS.

You people have a poor terminology about Ahl-e-hadees, you people do not know what hadees says (or you don't want to know)
Hadees is nothing but a help of RASULULLAH s to ummah to understand the QURAN in better ways so that fact will remain a fact.

People like tasueef ur rahman and anajmi never give importance to hadees as it has been written by a man (Man for them) (noor for mumeens)
RASULULLAH s.a.w said to jabir more than 5 times in his life, that I have a fear that after me a lot of fitna will come in my ummah

That is why after The battle of Uhud
RASULULLAH saw prayed salah for martyres of uhud as he is saying farewell
to both dead and live ones.then he appeared in MIMBAR and said:

I am your leader,and i am witness over you,our place for meeting is HAUZ-E-KAUTHAR
and i am seeing hauz-e-kauthar from here and i have no fear about you
that after me you will fall in SHIRK but i fear you will fall in WORLDLY LOVE

RASULULLAH saw said again and again, be on my hadees else you will be messed up.
Rasulullah saw was having a long vision on everything.
I think RASULULLAH was saying for the people like anajmi.

RASULULLAH said to MAULA ALI a.s do you know ALI why I asked your help in the battle of Khaybar rather asking hlep from ALLAHs.w.t because when I asked from ALLAH, Jibreil answered you have ALI with you means you have all with you, call ALI

RASULULLAH S.A.W said many times I know ALLAH has chosen you for mushkil kushaayi for me and my ummah and from that time on wards ALI was mushkil kusha for all the muslims (NOT ONLY FOR SHIAS OF MAULA ALI)

If QURAN doesn't mention MAULA ALI A.S as a mushkil kusha, does it mean what prophet said is wrong?
RASULULLAH s.a.w has given a lot of HADEES KALAAM which our eyes cannot find in the QURAN but still everything has been extracted from the QURAN itself.

PANJETAN PAAK a.s drinks the khamar of Jannat there is no doubt in that, now go to the research centers and find what is the khamar of jannah, you will be cleared off about your abusing of drunk and all.

Khamar is halaal in Jannah which khamar is halaal that you find by yourself, if not I will help you in that too, each and every noor created by ALLAH are drunk as they have jaam of that paak khamar from Jannah, if you want to have that khamar don't drink haraam khamar in this world. (An advice)

GUYS DO NOT LET THESE WAHABIS OVERCOME TO YOUR MINDS EVER, THEY HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS TO CONVERT PEOPLE IN THEIR GROUP BUT SAY YAA ALI MADAD TO STAND AGAINST THEM AND TO BE READY TO FIGHT WITH THEM.

Making fun of ALI itself is a fun of ALLAH subhanahu tala.
RASULULLAH saw said on ghadeer, the one who will speak baddkalaam on ALI is no more muslim RASULULLAH was quoting everything by wahee mubarak on GHADEER not from his own thoughts.

Last month I made a big debate with the students of Zakir naik and IRF people, he has a wahabi terminology like anajmi.
Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH.

He says : In Quran Majeed there are at least 25 Verses in which it is written SHIFAA,
And according to his understanding Shifaa means Shifaarish / Waseelah is forbidden. ( shifa starts from sheen while sifarish starts from seen) Verify the Quran Majeed and you will notice that He is Fooling You..Shifa means CURE, not Waseelah and its written 3 times not 25 times..

Be careful my dear brothers and sisters they will attack you and ALL FINISHED!
ALLAH - MOHAMMAD- ALI - FATEMA - HASAN - HUSAIN (Similar noor in all of them)
PANJETAN PAAK is from ALLAH,

Qayamat maa din je makhlookaat jena si paida thayi che paachi ehma zamm(absorb) thayi jaawa ni che
Where PANJETAN will go? Their noor will zamm into the NOOR OF ALLAH swt

Wassalam

haqhaiali

Unread post by haqhaiali » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Well said bhen..YA ALI madad.
Shahe marda Shere yazda kuwate parwar digar LA fatta lillahali lasaifeillah zulfikar.

scared

Unread post by scared » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:27 pm

if you do not believe on PANJETAN PAAK a.s then there is no use of making you understand about awliyaullah too
Allah asks in the Quran

Surah Kahf ayah 102

أَفَحَسِبَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَن يَتَّخِذُوا عِبَادِي مِن دُونِي أَوْلِيَاء إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ نُزُلًا (18:102
Do the kafir think that they can take My slaves (عِبَادِي) as their awliyah (protectors) against Me? Verily, We have readied hell to welcome all who are the kafir.

Now, are the panjatan the slaves of Allah? Absolutely.

Who have taken them as their awliyahs against Allah?
Actually, no muslim man or woman is required to bow down before Adam. A true muslims is not supposed to bow down even in front of the prophet (saw). I suppose we are all made of noor. And the only entity that this noor bows down before is Allah himself. And all the panjatan bowed down in front of Allah.
Last month I made a big debate with the students of Zakir naik and IRF people, he has a wahabi terminology like anajmi.
Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH.

He says : In Quran Majeed there are at least 25 Verses in which it is written SHIFAA,
And according to his understanding Shifaa means Shifaarish / Waseelah is forbidden. ( shifa starts from sheen while sifarish starts from seen) Verify the Quran Majeed and you will notice that He is Fooling You..Shifa means CURE, not Waseelah and its written 3 times not 25 times..
You might've heard wrong. They were most likely talking about Shafa and not Shifa. Shafa is mentioned many times in the Quran, and Shifa is mentioned not 3 but 4 times in the Quran. Shafa is the same as Sifarish but starts with a Sheen.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Neither Wahhabis nor Bohras carry candle as far as the Quran is concerned.

Wahhabis interpret the Quran in black and white. For them, Quran admits to only one interpretation, that of Muftis in Shitty Arabia. Those who disagree are to be forcibly converted to their point of view or consigned to living hell. In this, they believe they are hastening Qayamat by helping Allah get rid of kafirs long before the Day of Judgment.

Bohras believe there are many shades of gray in the meaning of the Quran. But they all boil down to just one interpretation. That interpretation is that only Moula is great and has the key to all the inner secrets of the Quran. That makes Moula divine and his word is the same as the Quran. He is bolta Quran. Those who disagree with this point of view are kafirs or to use a Bohra favourite word, Munafiqeen. Bohras should have nothing to do with them and should engage in baraat with them.

anajmi is a special case. He is a Wahhabi who forswears physical violence but does not hesitate from inflicting verbal violence against the personalities held in highest esteem by Bohras. His insult to Ali ibn Abi Talib and praise for Yazid are well-known on this forum. He would have been banned long ago from any Shia forum. The fact that he is still around attests to laudable, but questionable, attitude of Moderators of this forum. Bohras should engage with him on 'rational' basis.

Coming to Ruqayya's posts, one thing missing from them is any hint of rationality. The talk of 'noor', 'divine' and similar words need to be defined in terms of their epistemology to ensure she knows what she is talking about. It appears that all this 'noor' means that she unquestionably is in awe of her brain-washing. Silly girl.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:54 pm

but does not hesitate from inflicting verbal violence against the personalities held in highest esteem
No one holds a candle to the bohras when it comes to verbal violence against personalities held in highest esteem by others. So much so that the bohra verbal violence led to physical violence which led to the great infallible bohra Dai having to cater an apology on national television.
Infact, the bohra verbal violence is not restricted to non-bohras, they inflict verbal violence on their own family members as well. People that they themselves held in high esteem for decades now have to suffer verbal violence at the hands of these people.

Any shia forum would've banned anajmi long ago, but the reformists have been burned. They know the reality about the hidden Imam uz zamaan. They know there isn't one. He never showed up when the reformists needed him. The rest are still delusional!!
(Anajmi does not speak for Progressive nor Reformist or anyone else, These are his own personal views-Admin/Moderators)

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 am

scared wrote:
if you do not believe on PANJETAN PAAK a.s then there is no use of making you understand about awliyaullah too
Allah asks in the Quran

Surah Kahf ayah 102

أَفَحَسِبَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَن يَتَّخِذُوا عِبَادِي مِن دُونِي أَوْلِيَاء إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ نُزُلًا (18:102
Do the kafir think that they can take My slaves (عِبَادِي) as their awliyah (protectors) against Me? Verily, We have readied hell to welcome all who are the kafir.

Now, are the panjatan the slaves of Allah? Absolutely.

Who have taken them as their awliyahs against Allah?
Actually, no muslim man or woman is required to bow down before Adam. A true muslims is not supposed to bow down even in front of the prophet (saw). I suppose we are all made of noor. And the only entity that this noor bows down before is Allah himself. And all the panjatan bowed down in front of Allah.

You might've heard wrong. They were most likely talking about Shafa and not Shifa. Shafa is mentioned many times in the Quran, and Shifa is mentioned not 3 but 4 times in the Quran. Shafa is the same as Sifarish but starts with a Sheen.

It was shifa not shafa'at, if it would be shafa no issue as shafa'at is sifaarish,
Anyway, finally they said it was a slip of tongue by our master as he is bit weak in Urdu.
And kindly quote me 4 times shifa in Quran, as I am aware of only 3 times it will gain my knowledge.

Why we cannot bow down in-front of prophet s.a.w?
Sajada-e-taazim is very much allowed to the prophets s.a.w and imams a.s, the only condition of that sajada is, it should not belong to any haajat (asking), that haajat makes it Sajada-e-ibaadah, which is a pure shirk.

Sajda e taazim is allowed at mazaar, rozas and the spiritual leaders like prophets, imams etc.
Why should AALEEN(noor e panjetan) pay sajada e taazim to Adam, absolutely no need. as I gave an example (Baap koi wakat dikra ne sajdo na kare taazim nu)

wassalam

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:00 am

I was truly hurt by Badri lacewala as he abused PANJETAN PAAK a.s and degraded IMAMS to show DAAI tus above all of them.

But here I think most of the members are badri lacewala even worse than him.

He was degrading Panjetan and here everyone is doing the same. what is he difference?

One is after ALLAH s.w.t and One is after DAAI tus

Where are those who sacrificed their lives to save DEEN E ALLAH

People are so easily quoting that we all have been made by noor as PANJETAN paak a.s

Then why we were no on the arsh SHAB E MAIRAAJ

Why we cannot make a dead body alive as MAULA ALI a.s used to do.

Why we cannot be called Saqi e kausar, why RASULULLAH said only MAULA ALI that you are hand of ALLAH, eyes of ALLAH, Tongue of ALLAH, Ear of ALLAH and many many more...

Why FATIMA ZAHRA BIBI a.s and HASNAIN a.s have been called head of jannah and not us.

It clearly shows its not reasonable to compare PANJETAN paak with us nor to degrade them in front of Daai tus.

And if anyone of you think I am brainwashed let me be brainwashed.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 am

Ruqayya Aunty,

these subjects had been discussed for 1000 times before you came on this forum yet this wahabi and his friends will keep jumping like monkeys to make people confused, they already know they are wrong but its just the ego and enmity they have just like what iblis had towards Adam (A) which keeps them asking same questions again and again....

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:54 am

Al-Noor wrote:Ruqayya Aunty,

these subjects had been discussed for 1000 times before you came on this forum yet this wahabi and his friends will keep jumping like monkeys to make people confused, they already know they are wrong but its just the ego and enmity they have just like what iblis had towards Adam (A) which keeps them asking same questions again and again....
Whose forum is this, who is the Admin, is he Mumeen? or he is one of those wahabis? Why he is not blocking these bimaaris here?

Nazuk aqeeda raakhnaar ne aa logo lai doobse,

Kul ikhtiyaar jene Khuda ye aapu che, ye MAULA ne MAULA nathi kahi sakta aa logo, ali ali lakhe che besharmi ni hadh,

Je ALI a.s ne 70,000 na saamey RASOOLULLAH s.a.w ye MAULA banaaya che, ehney MAULA nathi lakhi sakta.

I am noticing these people, how they take the name of IMAM ALI a.s.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 am

They take PROPHETS AND IMAMS as human beings and nothing else.
They think IMAM ALI a.s died after living a life of 60 years.
They do not think the ghaib of IMAM ALI's physical existence and roohani existence.

The main thing is they do not believe on the riwayat of Syedna Hatim r.a if they will understand what Syedna Hatim r.a has written about MAULA ALI a.s they will come to know the reality a bit!

Many books he has written in his lifetime and said there is no book I have written which is not related to MAULA ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB a.s every single book is nothing but a conclusion of IMAM ALI's saying

Syedna Hatim r.a said ALI a.s is before Jibreil a.s

When ALLAH asked the name of Jibreil a.s he couldn't answer by himself, that time aaleen helped him, MAULA ALI a.s helped him and taught him how to answer to ALLAH,

MAULA ALI said to him I am telling you who are you and who is ALLAH and after that JIBREIL used to call him ustaad. On arsh he is ustaad of Jibreil and after 13th Rajab in the world he is ustaad of Jibreil a.s

Wahabi takes these riwayats as fairy tales as their sinful eyes cannot see it in the QURAN E MAJEED.
But indeed everything is in the QURAN, the way to read it and understand it should be with haq.

ANGELS USED TO ASK JIBREIL A.S
WE ALL WANT TO KNOW SINCE WHEN YOUR USTAAD EXISTED, WE HAVE HEARD HE IS BEFORE YOU. WHAT IS THE AGE OF YOUR USTAAD ALI A.S

JIBREIL A.S ANSWERED

ALI ki umr pe mujhse sawal na karna,
Mein hamesha ALI ko aabaad kehta hoon,
Mein JIBREIL bana hoon Adam se pehle
Socho mein ALI ko ustaad kahta hoon.

Not easy to judge the age of MAULA ALI a.s not easy to understand the sayings of MAULA ALI a.s its impossible for munaafiq to understand MAULA ALI a.s,

Panjetan paak a.s na sadaka maa KHUDA ye kaaynaat paida kidi che, ehna sadka si apne zindagi mali che, and now logo na dimaagh itnu chalwa laagi gayu ke panjetan ne ek baazu muki dida,

Shame on Badri and all the badris of this forum.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:22 am

Whose forum is this, who is the Admin, is he Mumeen? or he is one of those wahabis? Why he is not blocking these bimaaris here?

Kul ikhtiyaar jene Khuda ye aapu che, ye MAULA ne MAULA nathi kahi sakta aa logo, ali ali lakhe che besharmi ni hadh,

Je ALI a.s ne 70,000 na saamey RASOOLULLAH s.a.w ye MAULA banaaya che, ehney MAULA nathi lakhi sakta.

you have very valid questions and me too waiting to know the answers, lets see if those who running this forum can do something about this.

they think they can bring reform while they cant even ban some people who openly spread blasphemy and insults towards holy Imammain.

you must have noticed my comments gets deleted while wahabi who insults prophet and Imam is free to comment any thing they like, this is a major reason why these so called reformist and this forum failed so far and they will fail further if they dont understand what they are upto.

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:50 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Ruqayya Aunty,

By that logic, ban even abdes. Why hear their opinion if their's differ from that of reformists ?

Can't take the heat, don't stand near the fire.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:54 am

Dear Ruqaiyya Ben,

All the fantastic qualities that you have mentioned about hazrat Ali are just fairy tales. Anything that is not backed by the Quran or the hadiths of the prophet [saw] has no value in Islam.

Tales of Ali are like the tales of hanuman where he once even swallowed the sun. Or the tales of the great shake jabbarul ard anajmi who once sat on an elephant who became a horse cause he wanted to get home quick.

Anyone can write these stories. Try to back them up from Quran and Sunnah.

Ali was a great warrior and a great muslim who fought and died for the sake of Islam. He was not a super human with super powers as people like Syedna Hatim made him out to be. If Ali was such a super human how can ordinary humans aspire to "Live like Ali"? Do not ascribe divine qualities to humans. Syedna Hatim has committed a great disservice to Islam and its extra ordinary followers by elevating them beyond their human status.

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 am

Qayamat maa din je makhlookaat jena si paida thayi che paachi ehma zamm(absorb) thayi jaawa ni che
Where PANJETAN will go? Their noor will zamm into the NOOR OF ALLAH swt

this is hinduism ....... allah sent his noor on earth u mean to say in form of panjatan ... do u mean incarnation ....

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 am

anajmi wrote:Dear Ruqaiyya Ben,

All the fantastic qualities that you have mentioned about hazrat Ali are just fairy tales. Anything that is not backed by the Quran or the hadiths of the prophet [saw] has no value in Islam.

Tales of Ali are like the tales of hanuman where he once even swallowed the sun. Or the tales of the great shake jabbarul ard anajmi who once sat on an elephant who became a horse cause he wanted to get home quick.

Anyone can write these stories. Try to back them up from Quran and Sunnah.
I found you in many of your posts that you are not even at sunnah!
You are no where near to sunnah, as sunnah has a concept of waseela and waseela cannot be taken of a sinful humans like you or me.
Waseela must be taken of Noor (AMBIYA AUSIYA PANJETAN AWLIYA)

Where is your sunnat?

Its not so easy for you or anyone to compare MAULA ALI a.s with Hanuman, FOR YOU DEEN IS IS JUST LIKE "THINK AND OMIT"
Your game will not go with me, play with the kids not here!!!

Hanuman exists only in scriptures which has nothing to do with authenticity, the body of hanuman is not authenticated nothing to do with realities.

MOJEZAAT OF AMEERUL MOMINEEN a.s is stated by ASHAAB E RASOOL like JABIR IBNEY ABDULLAH s.a and available in Ahl-e-sunnat scriptures, go to bukhari and find it.

You are talking about sunnah na go to them and find why they call AMEERUL MOMINEEN (SHER E KHUDA)

Go through the book by Imam Lalikani (A SUNNI) called "Describing the principles of beliefs of Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Jama'ah, it contains a chapter called "Karamat of Awliaa' Allah the semi-miracles of saints (very pious people)", which contains a section about the Karamat of MAULA ALI a.s honor his face in a reporting matter (not exclusive). Among which he mentions:

That one man came and told him something that is a lie, Ali replied: "You lied to me", the man said: "No I didn't", Ali replied: "Do you accept that I ask Allah something against you if you were lying?" The man said: "Yes", Ali did that, and the man turned blind before leaving Ali.

Recognizing Jibra’il:

Imam Ali (a.s.) was sitting on the pulpit of the Mosque of Kufa and said: “O’People! Ask me anything before you loose sight of me…..” A man stood from the crowd and said: Where is Jibra’il?” Imam Ali (a.s.) looked towards the sky then looked on the earth then looked towards East and lastly looked towards West and said to the man: “You are Jibra’il” As soon as he heard the Imam, he became a bird and flew away. Every one exclaimed “We testify that you are the True Successor of the Prophet.”

Don't play with fire beta...stay away!!!

Khadhim Al Mahdi

Unread post by Khadhim Al Mahdi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:50 am

Too many nawasib trolls about here. Where are the admins to ban such people? May Allah (swt) remove his mercy from the enemies of ahlulbayt (as) in whatever shape or form they may come in.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 am

Kehti hoon YAA ALI mein pehle Salam se,
Wahad hadees hai ye khairul anaam se,
Sunkar ALI ka naam jo chehra bigaad le,
Karna na phir kalaam us NASLEY HARAAM se.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 am

READ THE QURAN KEEPING MOHABBAT OF ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB A.S THAT WILL REMOVE THE NAJASAT FROM YOUR MIND AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE FACTS

Lets go with sunnah for a moment HAVE A LOOK

Glorious Quran Chapter II - Verse 269

He grant the wisdom to whomsoever He will, and he who have been granted wisdom hath been given abundant good; and none shall mind it save those endowed with wisdom.

In the above verse the word "Wisdom" implies the best knowledge seeking to act with fullness and soundness of one's own conscience. True knowledge is spiritual illumination or divine guidance worked through the grace of God as and when the necessity occurs. This being the active result of the constant seeking for it by those who obtained nearness to the All mighty!

It is held by many Sunni scholars, that this verse was revealed for Imam Ali ( as ). It is not surprising that, such a unique gift ( of being granted wisdom ) is inspiration (Ilhaam) which is conferred upon the purified ones.

Shawahid al Tanzeel ( Allama Haskani ), v 1 p 106
Al Bidahiya wan Nihayiah, v 7 p 359 with a tradition from the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f )

Wisdom has been divided into 10 ( ten ) parts, and 9 (nine) of these are possessed by Ali, and the remaining has been divided among the rest of the people.

Kanz al Ummal, v 6 p 154
Asadul Bilagha, v 4 p 22 and v 1 p 22
Kitabul Sagheer, p 15
Manaqib Khawarizmi, p 49
Dhakhair al Uqba, p 78
Musnad of Ahmed Hanbal, v 1 pages 140 and 185
Maqtal Hussain, v 1 p 43

I know you have your own meaning of above ayaah, but your meaning cannot beat these scriptures which has authenticity of ASHAAB E RASOOL S.A.W and RASOOL HIMSELF.

AND YOU ARE COMPARING ALI MAULA A.S WITH HALF ANIMALS AND FAIRY TALES CHARACTERS LIKE HANUMAN AND GANESH.....
SHAMEEE

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:06 am

Dear Admin
It seems to me that this thread has been totally hijacked, the purpose of this thread was to highlight the excesses of Kothari Goons at the Ashra in Houston and it seems Sister Ruqqayya has very successfully diverted this topic into Shia-Sunni discussion and the purpose of the thread has been lost
An Noor and Anjami once again are back on their BASHING at best.
Very little discussion about the excess or failure of Ashra in Houston is being discussed
Br Anajmi
While you had been good in debating about Quran and Sunnah,why can not you do without insulting people who have different faiths. No sects or Madhab in Islam is pure and following the teaching of Quran and Prophet. If you have problem with Bohras, you are free not to visit this forum
An Noor- He is a resident Virus who has a french speaking wife (may be a french wife) and nothing better to do then cut and paste irrelevant post and shout Wahabi Wahabi and ignore every one atleast read and reply to their posts
I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:13 am

Khadhim Al Mahdi wrote:Too many nawasib trolls about here. Where are the admins to ban such people? May Allah (swt) remove his mercy from the enemies of ahlulbayt (as) in whatever shape or form they may come in.
Ameen summa Ameen, may Allah destroy enemies of ahlul bayt and their 7 coming generations Ameen and also those who support these maloons..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:20 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:Kehti hoon YAA ALI mein pehle Salam se,
Wahad hadees hai ye khairul anaam se,
Sunkar ALI ka naam jo chehra bigaad le,
Karna na phir kalaam us NASLEY HARAAM se.
so true...

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:43 am

SBM wrote:Dear Admin
It seems to me that this thread has been totally hijacked, the purpose of this thread was to highlight the excesses of Kothari Goons at the Ashra in Houston and it seems Sister Ruqqayya has very successfully diverted this topic into Shia-Sunni discussion and the purpose of the thread has been lost
An Noor and Anjami once again are back on their BASHING at best.
Very little discussion about the excess or failure of Ashra in Houston is being discussed
Br Anajmi
While you had been good in debating about Quran and Sunnah,why can not you do without insulting people who have different faiths. No sects or Madhab in Islam is pure and following the teaching of Quran and Prophet. If you have problem with Bohras, you are free not to visit this forum
An Noor- He is a resident Virus who has a french speaking wife (may be a french wife) and nothing better to do then cut and paste irrelevant post and shout Wahabi Wahabi and ignore every one atleast read and reply to their posts
I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..
I didn't divert anything, I even don't know how to change the thread and topics on the forum.
Sorry if any principles of this forum got messed because of me.
I will stop typing here in Houston Ashara forum let me know where I can type in future.

Wassalam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:56 am

^
Sr Ruqqayya
Thank you for your understanding. I have requested Admin to create another thread for the discussion you and others have. May be the entire discussion can be moved to Islam today or create Bohra and Islam

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am

anajmi wrote:No one holds a candle to the bohras when it comes to verbal violence against personalities held in highest esteem by others. So much so that the bohra verbal violence led to physical violence which led to the great infallible bohra Dai having to cater an apology on national television.
Touche!

However, unlike you, no Bohra will go to a Sunni forum to curse the Caliphs. That is one etiquette of the Bohras you will be well-advised to emulate.

Reading Ruqayya's fantastic posts about Ali is like being in a Bohra majlis. The etiquette observed while attending those majlises is that you should leave your brain behind. Most Bohras observe the etiquette, except those like Ruqayya, who do not have any brains to start with.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:28 pm

However, unlike you, no Bohra will go to a Sunni forum to curse the Caliphs.
You are right. From now on I won't be posting on this bohra forum. :wink: Sorry, just kidding.

Now, coming to our Dear Sister Ruqaiyya Ben,

The entire passage that she has posted was copied from this link

http://quran.al-shia.org/en/ahlul-bayt- ... d-shia.htm

And I can guarantee you that she did not verify any of the sources provided on that link. You will ask how can I make that guarantee? I will tell you.

One of the sources she mentioned is

Kanz al Ummal, v 6 p 154

Here is the link to the entire Kanz al Ummal

https://islamicbookslibrary.wordpress.c ... urdu-full/

Click on volume 6 and go to page 154. You won't find what Sister Ruqaiyya claims is there. I am sure there are people here who can read urdu. If not, get it translated.

And if I could, I would verify the rest of the sources she has mentioned, cause I am absolutely certain that she hasn't verified a single one.

This is what normally happens. Quote some false references and impress people. 99% are not going to validate your sources. Shame on you!!

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:56 pm

anajmi wrote:
However, unlike you, no Bohra will go to a Sunni forum to curse the Caliphs.
You are right. From now on I won't be posting on this bohra forum. :wink: Sorry, just kidding.

Now, coming to our Dear Sister Ruqaiyya Ben,

The entire passage that she has posted was copied from this link

http://quran.al-shia.org/en/ahlul-bayt- ... d-shia.htm

And I can guarantee you that she did not verify any of the sources provided on that link. You will ask how can I make that guarantee? I will tell you.

One of the sources she mentioned is

Kanz al Ummal, v 6 p 154

Here is the link to the entire Kanz al Ummal

https://islamicbookslibrary.wordpress.c ... urdu-full/

Click on volume 6 and go to page 154. You won't find what Sister Ruqaiyya claims is there. I am sure there are people here who can read urdu. If not, get it translated.

And if I could, I would verify the rest of the sources she has mentioned, cause I am absolutely certain that she hasn't verified a single one.

This is what normally happens. Quote some false references and impress people. 99% are not going to validate your sources. Shame on you!!
Are you mad or what? Showing yourself a hero for nothing.

To give the references of outsiders of course I have to copy it from somewhere else, if I will put the references of Dawat ni kitaab you will abuse my DAAI TUS, that is why I am making you understand in your own language, as you are one of the internet worm I felt and I am not impressing anyone here, go back to the history I started posting for Houston speech of Badri you are the one who took me to shiya sunni wahabi salafi.

And one more thing I am not here to entertain people like you do, understand!!! Sheikh Anajmi Sheikh Anajmi...that's your work
You want to make people wahabi and want to join them into your toli, I will try my level best to keep them away from your hell.

When I am giving you the references of ghair bohri books it is 100% sure that I am grabbing the material from Internet, but don't think its not authenticated, I show the material to my sister first who is Moallima and then I use it for my knowledge.

And what I will get impressing people here, I have to get rewards of my workout from ALLAH s.a.w not from wahabis,
you are getting 3% messages which I have copied but no 97% which was by my own.

You people don't have any other work except abusing Prophets, Imams and Daais.
I understood you completely and be ready to face the consequences as you made baddkalaam on MAULANA ALI a.s which is not acceptable at any cost by any mumeen.

I am collecting more references to prove you the difference between your lord Hanuman and my MUALA ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB.
You wait, I am waiting for your next post to kick you once again, you will cry by my name in future..

Making maskari of PANJETAN a.s shameless creature.

(GO TO THE POST ONCE AGAIN AND READ IT CAREFULLY I TYPED THERE WITHOUT FAIL THAT REFERENCES FROM SUNNI BOOKS)
THESE REFERENCES I CAN FIND IN MY HOME? BUT EVERYTHING IS THERE IN THE BOOK THERE IS NO DOUBT IN THAT.
BUT WHY YOU BELIEVE MUNAAFIQ NEVER BELIEVES WHEN ONE PRAISES ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB A.S

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:25 pm

To give the references of outsiders of course I have to copy it from somewhere else, if I will put the references of Dawat ni kitaab you will abuse my DAAI TUS,
Thank you for the show of confidence in your Dawat ni kitaab and your Dai. Thank you for 100% clarifying that your references are 100% unreliable because you are 100% unreliable and your dawat books are 100% reliable only if there is no scrutiny cause if there is, then they are 100% unreliable.
I am collecting more references to prove you the difference between your lord Hanuman and my MUALA ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB.
I have no idea how to respond to that. You might want to start with the tail.
You wait, I am waiting for your next post to kick you once again, you will cry by my name in future..
I am already crying by your name dear sister and so are a few others over here.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:32 pm

anajmi wrote:
To give the references of outsiders of course I have to copy it from somewhere else, if I will put the references of Dawat ni kitaab you will abuse my DAAI TUS,
Thank you for the show of confidence in your Dawat ni kitaab and your Dai. Thank you for 100% clarifying that your references are 100% unreliable because you are 100% unreliable and your dawat books are 100% reliable only if there is no scrutiny cause if there is, then they are 100% unreliable.
I have no idea how to respond to that. You might want to start with the tail.
I am already crying by your name dear sister and so are a few others over here.

YOU ARE NOT RELIABLE! TO ME AND NOR TO YOURSELF.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Here are some ayahs that might be of use to you. Reflect upon them.

CONVEY [unto others] whatever of this divine writ has been revealed unto thee, and be constant in prayer: for, behold, prayer restrains [man] from loathsome deeds and from all that runs counter to reason; and remembrance of God is indeed the greatest [good]. And God knows all that you do. - 29:45

so remember Me, and I shall remember you; and be grateful unto Me, and deny Me not. - 2:152

And bethink thyself of thy Sustainer humbly and with awe, and without raising thy voice, at morn and at evening; and do not allow thyself to be heedless. - 7:205

And when the prayer is ended, disperse freely on earth and seek to obtain [something] of God's bounty; but remember God often, so that you might attain to a happy state! - 62:10

VERILY, for all men and women who have sur­rendered themselves unto God, and all believing men and believing women, and all truly devout men and truly devout women, and all men and women who are true to their word, and all men and women who are patient in adversity, and all men and women who humble themselves [before God], and all men and women who give in charity, and all self-denying men and self-denying women, and all men and women who are mindful of their chastity, and all men and women who remember God unceasingly: for [all of] them has God readied forgiveness of sins and a mighty reward. - 33:35

O YOU who have attained to faith! Remember God with unceasing remembrance, - 33:41

O YOU who have attained to faith! Let not your worldly goods or your children make you oblivious of the remembrance of God: for If any behave thus - it is they, they who are the losers! - 63:9

Now in the light of the above ayahs look at the bohras. How much remembrance of God (dhikrullah) is there in their gatherings? And how much remembrance is there of their idols?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Rukayya Aunty,

its not worth to waste time on (deleted) they will keep jumping from one subject to another, this Anajmi (deleted) is here from years wasting forum space and before you many tried to debate but as usual (deleted) either skip the subject or shamelessly denied the whole plot. even with you in end this shameless fellow will grin and try to act like he knows everything. best is to ignore this (deleted) and concentrate on the subject which u come here for. [b](Deleted for false accusation)
..[/b]

you can check this thread and read how this (deleted) Anajmi lost and finally continued with monkey tactics to keep him self happy.

he has sucessfully appointed few chelas too who will keep supporting his back as soon as he will start losing :lol: [/color]

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=10898