Maula Ali (AS)

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Ruqaiyya

Maula Ali (AS)

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:44 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:
Any luck to get that telephonic conversation?
Ruqaiya ben,

Did you have any luck? Sorry, I am checking in after many weeks.

My sense is that this person also spoke equally bad or worse stuff in the Zikra majlis in April/May 2015. So people/the powers that be knew how this person speaks. That he has a foul mouth. However, he was still allowed to speak in "prime time". It tells me that the powers that be wanted him to speak.

If you did not hear anything back, I even wonder if he has been asked to do the "dirty work"? That he is basically saying what they want to say, but they cannot say.
No luck of any reply! Their silence is keeping me in darkness, I have raised the same case in front of Surat people, they are so bluntly speaking that what's so big in Badri's speech, its very common for us, everywhere its going on since couple of years. I said why you people are not opposing it, they said Aunt why we should oppose when we don't find anything wrong in that. Now what I would say to the children of 20-22-24 age, I am completely blank and helpless!

My study about Ameerul Momineen a.s will never let me continue with these people, who is Ali, what is Ali, where he is right now, what he does, every single quality in Ameerul Momineen is a quality of Allah Subhanahu Tala,

IF ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE SO ALI IS, IF ALLAH IS WATCHING US SO ALI IS, IF ALLAH IS LISTENING US SO ALI IS, Ali carries all the power of Allah subhanahu tala and Badri has degraded the sifat of Ameerul Momineen so easily, Never he thought about the laqab mubarak of AMEERUL MOMINEEN which ALLAH AND RASOOL have presented to him, who is lisanullah except than ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB, who is ainullah except than ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB, who is wajeehullah except than ALI IBNEY ABI TALIB, who is yadullah EXCEPT ALI IBNE ABI TALIB, NO ONE...

But again badri has not taken care of these ohdaas and inaayat, I warned them many times that I cannot come to India to sit and talk with you I have only electronic sources to make conversations help me before its too late. I have provided them my numbers as well, skype ID everything if anyone of them comes to me for clarification and to answer of my questions its fine else I have to take care of my and kids akhera.

Wassalam.

anajmi

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:53 am

I am not sure what your problem is with badri. The two of you are exactly the same. He made someone superior to everyone and equal to God just like you.

It is like looking into a mirror and not liking what you see. You should realize the irony of it. You despise this badri lacewala cause he made a dai equal to Ali and yet you made Ali equal to Allah which makes you just as despicable.

The key difference though is that Ali is innocent of the corruption of his worshippers, the Dai is not. No one equated Ali with Allah when he was alive. No one dared. Ali's punishment would've been severe.

The Dai however wants abde worshippers.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:40 pm

You are right Anajmi, We have been taught to say 'Ya Ali Madad' whereas actually it should be 'Ya Allah Madad'. Even now and then when i mistakenly say Ya Ali madad I immediately beg Allah to forgive me. Imam Ali is nothing without Allah and under no condition or circumstances be equated with him.
Allah comes first and then its prophet/Rasul the servant of Allah and then its Imam Ali, if not the four Calipahs. Now let us not get int the argument about the four caliphas. My opinion is that if they were accepted by Rasul and Imam, who are we to reject them.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:08 am

It is related that in times of difficulty, in war or peace, Prophet asked for Ali's help. He would say "Ya Ali Madad" and called Ali 'Mushkil Kusha'. Ali is dead in physical terms but who knows? Quran hints that martyrs like Ali are 'alive'. This is just like Jesus whom Quran claims to have survived crucifixion and was 'raised'. Isn't that why Christians pray to Jesus for help?

So, it is within Prophetic tradition to call out "Ya Ali Madad". Ali will help just like he helped Prophet but with Allah's permission. That is what my mother believes.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 am

Prophet called out to Imam Ali (as) for help.
Well then, Prophet called out Abu-Bakr to help in freeing Bilal from Slavery so does it mean that we must all start calling out "Ya Abu-Bakr Madad"?
It's like quoting out of context to justify something.

Moreover, when you are asking without being in contact, then that would be prayer, just like the Christians praying to Jesus

Note: Prophet took help from many people, but never prayed to anyone but Allah (swt). Why don't you then follow this tradition of Rasul?
Any ways Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. It's the beliefs that has divided the Muslim nation into so many sects, each sect leaders feeding on their followers to further their agenda.

fayyaaz wrote:It is related that in times of difficulty, in war or peace, Prophet asked for Ali's help. He would say "Ya Ali Madad" and called Ali 'Mushkil Kusha'. Ali is dead in physical terms but who knows? Quran hints that martyrs like Ali are 'alive'. This is just like Jesus whom Quran claims to have survived crucifixion and was 'raised'. Isn't that why Christians pray to Jesus for help?

So, it is within Prophetic tradition to call out "Ya Ali Madad". Ali will help just like he helped Prophet but with Allah's permission. That is what my mother believes.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:08 am

Ateka wrote:You are right Anajmi, We have been taught to say 'Ya Ali Madad' whereas actually it should be 'Ya Allah Madad'. Even now and then when i mistakenly say Ya Ali madad I immediately beg Allah to forgive me. Imam Ali is nothing without Allah and under no condition or circumstances be equated with him.
Allah comes first and then its prophet/Rasul the servant of Allah and then its Imam Ali, if not the four Calipahs. Now let us not get int the argument about the four caliphas. My opinion is that if they were accepted by Rasul and Imam, who are we to reject them.
Two thumbs up for ateka ben...we muslims should be non sectarian and united...due to secterian violence muslims are in bad state

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Actually Jesus Christ didnt 'survive' the crucifixion cause according to the quran he was never crucified.

He was raised up before.

Second, prophet (saw) callig to Ali for help with Ya Ali Madad is also more fiction than fact. There is an incident where the prophet asked for someone to fight the champion from the opposite side. Ali stood up and volunteered. The prophet ignored him and asked again. Ali stood up again. Again the prophet ignored him. After Ali volunteered the third time was he given the permission to go and fight. Doesnt look like he was calling out ya ali madad to me.

By the way this wasnt because the prophet thought that Ali was incapable but because he was young and the prophet wanted to protect him.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Also, Ali is dead and gone. Asking Ali for help and then waiting for Allah to give him permission is ignoring the mandate of surah al fateha where we proclaim that we ask only Allah for help. Allah can help via Ali or via anyone else he wishes, alive or dead.

The bohras are currently recieving a lot of help from their Dai arent they?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Ateka wrote: Well then, Prophet called out Abu-Bakr to help in freeing Bilal from Slavery so does it mean that we must all start calling out "Ya Abu-Bakr Madad"?
Was Abu Bakr a martyr?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:55 pm

Allah says in the quran - those whom you call upon to help you instead of Allah have no power to help you.

However, knowing the bohra tendencies to change the meanings of the quran inside out, the fayyazi translation is that those whom you call upon to help you instead of Allah can help you, just make sure that they are martyrs, but even amongst martyrs be selective, only those whom the prophet called upon for help and even amongst those be selective. Choose only the idol you have already chosen to worship.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Ruqaiya ben,

Did you have any luck? Sorry, I am checking in after many weeks.

My sense is that this person also spoke equally bad or worse stuff in the Zikra majlis in April/May 2015. So people/the powers that be knew how this person speaks. That he has a foul mouth. However, he was still allowed to speak in "prime time". It tells me that the powers that be wanted him to speak.

If you did not hear anything back, I even wonder if he has been asked to do the "dirty work"? That he is basically saying what they want to say, but they cannot say.
No luck of any reply! Their silence is keeping me in darkness, I have raised the same case in front of Surat people, they are so bluntly speaking that what's so big in Badri's speech, its very common for us, everywhere its going on since couple of years. I said why you people are not opposing it, they said Aunt why we should oppose when we don't find anything wrong in that. Now what I would say to the children of 20-22-24 age, I am completely blank and helpless!

But again badri has not taken care of these ohdaas and inaayat, I warned them many times that I cannot come to India to sit and talk with you I have only electronic sources to make conversations help me before its too late. I have provided them my numbers as well, skype ID everything if anyone of them comes to me for clarification and to answer of my questions its fine else I have to take care of my and kids akhera.

Wassalam.
thank you for your quick reply, ben.

Just try and follow the basic message of Islam, pray to Allah, and if people guide us consistent with our understanding of basic Islam, accept that guidance. And if they tell us stuff very much in contradiction to the message of Rasulallah (SAW), Moulana Ali, and others, just follow your basic Islam. That is what I try to do. May Allah help us all preserve our deen.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Arabs pretend that they were ignorant before Islam as if they are sooooo enlightened today.

Islam started when Prophet decided to favor one idol called Allah above all other idols and decided that Allah cannot be depicted as a physical idol, just a mental idol. He then sought to destroy those other idols. Arab naturally resisted with violence but could not fight off the counter-violence of Muslims.

Muslims, especially the Wahhabi types, want everyone to adopt their mental idol alone and would use violence against others to see it adopted. The result is that before Arabs fought among themselves, Muslims and non-Muslims. Now they have a large number of non-Arabs doing their bidding and Muslims fight against Muslims. Not much has changed with the coming of Islam.

The USA is very much like 'Ignorant' Arabia. Here we let everyone worship any idol they wish and make any representation of their idols as they want. We do have problems with extremist Muslims and extremist Christians who would like to fight and unleash violence and destroy the peace within the USA. But on the whole, the USA remains a peaceful country, a beacon for people all over the world, especially crazy fundamentalist Muslims.

The difference between the modern USA and 'Ignorant' Arabia is that the USA is 'enlightened' except a minority, while pre-ignorant Arabia developed into a very ignorant Arabia and even exported their ignorance to other cultures who now believe that they are 'enlightened' and their 'enlightenment' is on full frontal display the world over. Silly people.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:31 pm

You are in a hopeless situation when your 5 human idols actually worship the one mental idol. They were apparently the 5 biggest wahhabis. :-)

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:28 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Wassalam.
thank you for your quick reply, ben.

Just try and follow the basic message of Islam, pray to Allah, and if people guide us consistent with our understanding of basic Islam, accept that guidance. And if they tell us stuff very much in contradiction to the message of Rasulallah (SAW), Moulana Ali, and others, just follow your basic Islam. That is what I try to do. May Allah help us all preserve our deen.
I left everything on Ameerul momineen a.s. Lets see what will happen. I am sure he is Awwal Aakhir Zaahir Baatin...he is watching everything. Thanks. Yaa Ali Madad

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:17 am

:D there is definite improvement in Rukaiyya ben's thought process, as it wasn't " Ya Mufaddal madad". Hope Allah continues to bless you and show you the path of righteousness. I look forward to your typing "Ya Allah madad" soon, In Sha Allah.

I left everything on Ameerul momineen a.s. Lets see what will happen. I am sure he is Awwal Aakhir Zaahir Baatin...he is watching everything. Thanks. Yaa Ali Madad[/quote][/quote]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 am

Actually, only Allah is awwal aakhir zahir baatin. If you guys had been taught how to read and understand the quran you wouldnt be committing this blasphemy against God. What a shame. You dont even realize that you are committing kufr.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 am

surprising is the fact that this world has seen Firoun and karoon and nimrod who thought themselves Allah and people believed and the world worshiped them and were happy to be their slaves. Even Moses could not convert most of them. such is the history of the world and such are its woes that even exist today. bohri abdes would give anything to get their daughter wed to Muffy's son or any of the so called royal family because this would automatically mean for the brain dead abde that their daughter is now going straight to heaven, The Allah fearing know this is not going to happen. Just think; How can Muffy hold your hand and walk you into jannat when he does not own jannat and himself does not know whether he is going to hell or heaven.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Ateka wrote: I look forward to your typing "Ya Allah madad" soon, In Sha Allah.
You can be no more certain of Allah helping you as you can of Krishna, Muhammad, Ali, Mola Mufaddal or even your own flesh and blood helping you. You silly girl!

And don't tell me you believe it because it is written in an ancient book of your choosing.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Admin
Last few posts between Anjami-Fayyaz-Ateka has become OFF TOPIC. these posts have nothing to do with Ashra Oppression 2015. Seems like certain people have habit of diverting the discussion related to main topic and end up with Shia-Sunni diatribe
Could you please move all these posts to some other thread.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

:shock: :shock: : :roll: r u even Muslim? Believe me I am not being sarcastic, I am actually intrigued by your post. Totally exasperating and :( .

fayyaaz wrote:
Ateka wrote: I look forward to your typing "Ya Allah madad" soon, In Sha Allah.
You can be no more certain of Allah helping you as you can of Krishna, Muhammad, Ali, Mola Mufaddal or even your own flesh and blood helping you. You silly girl!

And don't tell me you believe it because it is written in an ancient book of your choosing.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Ateka wrote::shock: :shock: : :roll: r u even Muslim? Believe me I am not being sarcastic, I am actually intrigued by your post. Totally exasperating and :( .
There are many varieties of Islam, you Wahhabi dupe!

Only a Wahhabi will say there is only one Islam.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:11 pm

ALI QUDDUS ALI SALAM ALI JABBAR ALI MUTAQBBIR ALI KHAALIQ ALI RAAZIQ.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Taaro ne abhi aankh na kholi thi ALI THA

Na thi koi zubaan na boli thi ALI THA

Daatar tha dua thi na jholi thi ALI THA

KHAALIQ ki zubaan kunn bhi na boli thi ALI THA

Hadh ho gayi ADAM ki jabeen mein bhi ALI THA

Angusht e sulaimaan ke nageen mein bhi ALI THA

Ye jaan lo ABID ka bhi MAABUD ALI HAI

MAIRAAJ ke pardey mein bhi MAUJOOD ALI HAI

NOOH thay na abhi unka safeena tha ALI HA

YASRAB THAY NA MECCA NA MADINA THA ALI THA

AABID NA IBAADAT KA KARINA THA ALI THA

PAIDA NA MARNA THA NA JEENA THA ALI THA

Waahid usi waahid ka tajalla tha ALI THA

US WAQT SIRF DO THAY EK ALLAH tha ALI THA...

YAA ALI MADAD

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Leta tamaam kaam wo apne wali se hai,
ROZI RIZAK ke kaam bhi noor e jali se hai,
Ek baat chupaatey hai taawil mein aksar,
DETA KHUDA ZAROOR HAI, MILTA ALI SE HAI.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Sagla Mumineen si iltemaaz che, badri lacewala na jim logo je MAULA NA ALI NI SIFAT ne paaw taley kuchli naakhe che ehna si durr rahe,

Aney wahabis je ALI ne aam bashar maa giney che iwa logo si sakkhat durr rahe, aa namunaao jehaalat ni waato karta aa forum par ghana malsey YAA ALI MADAD kahi ne, ye sagla ne aag maa jhulsaawi dewa nu.

Aa bewey logo waaste jannat nathi.

ALI ne je badbakht insaan samjhey... ye ALI ne ALI ni wilaadat na pehle noor nahi maaney, there is no existence of ALI before his birth for them.

Aney je DAAI T.U.S ni zaat ne ALI si uper mukey ye ALI ne shaheed thawa pachi, noor nahi maaney...there is no existence of ALI after his death for them

bewey kisam na logo ALI a.s ni zaat ne noorani zaat nathi maanta. Bewey logo si durr raho...

YAA ALI MADAD

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:41 pm

(At least) Two different interpretations of the Quran:

7:35 O CHILDREN of Adam! Whenever there come unto you apostles of your own, conveying My messages unto you, then all who are conscious of Me and live righteously - no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.

10:62 Oh, verily, they who are close to God - no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.

Those who are close to God are awliya or wahhabis depending on your variety of Islam.

A Suicide Bombing Wahhabi has no fear, even of death, and he does not grieve his own passing and leaves an example for his relatives to have no fear and no grief. He is a Jihadi, even a martyr, and he believes that he is engaged in God's work.

On the other hand, those close to God are martyrs like Ali and Husayn who do not fear their death in face of tyranny. They continue conveying and explaining the message with courage and full knowledge of their behavior being in God's pleasure.

There are, I am certain, other interpretations by other varieties of Muslims.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Thanks dumbledore bhai for appreciating one of my earlier posts about divisions in Islam. You are right we need to be one and United.
Wahhabi dupe :lol: where did you get that from fayyaaz?
Bless Rukaiyya aunty, she is losing her mind over badri

Ask Rukaiya aunty she will say her Islam is the best and the most superior and we all know she is not, so your argument is flawed.

Only a Wahhabi will say there is only one Islam.[/quote]

Bhai sbm is right the thread is getting lost into something totally irrelevant, but nonetheless entertaining
fayyaaz wrote:
Ateka wrote::shock: :shock: : :roll: r u even Muslim? Believe me I am not being sarcastic, I am actually intrigued by your post. Totally exasperating and :( .

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Ateka wrote: Bhai sbm is right the thread is getting lost into something totally irrelevant, but nonetheless entertaining
Brother SBM is the peon of this forum, a whining, old cleaning lady. Wants to clean forum all the time so everything is in its 'proper' place. :lol: Pick that up you stupid cow!! Keep it tidy, you imbecile! :lol: :lol:

Hardly irrelevant though. When some here condemn the 'religious' views of Bohras regarding Ali, Husayn and, Ashara, it is just as oppressive to Bohras as being taken to cleaners (pecuniary kind) by Muffy and his hangers-on.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:55 pm

ALI QUDDUS ALI SALAM ALI JABBAR ALI MUTAQBBIR ALI KHAALIQ ALI RAAZIQ.
Dear Sister Ruqaiyya,

There is a famous story of Ali where he and his family sat down to eat and a beggar came to his door. Ali gave his food to the beggar and he and his family had to go hungry. How can one who cannot feed one extra person while at the same time feeding his own family be a Raaziq?

Allah says in the Quran in Surah Jumuaa in the last ayah

وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ

Allah is the best of the Raaziq. So to give Ali the title of Raaziq is Azim Zulm according to the Quran. You have made Ali a partner with Allah and shirk is Azim Zulm according to the Quran.

Allah also says in the Quran
Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage) - 22:73
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ لَن يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ وَإِن يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَّا يَسْتَنقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ وَالْمَطْلُوبُ

O MEN! A parable is set forth; hearken, then, to it! Behold, those beings whom you invoke instead of God cannot create a FLY, even were they to join all their forces to that end! And if a FLY robs them of anything, they cannot [even] rescue it from him! Weak indeed is the seeker, and [weak] the sought!

Allah is telling you in absolutely clear terms that Ali cannot even create a FLY!! And you are giving him the title of Khaaliq. Please do not doom yourself further by giving Ali the names that belong to Allah and Allah alone.
These varieties are created by silly people like fayyaaz and his masters of Saifee Mahal. Heck, even firaun was believing in a variety of Islam where he was the lord. The same as Syedna. fayyaaz believes in a variety of Islam where he has 5 human idols superior to one mental idol and this mental idol is the same as Krishna, Brahma, Ram and Hanuman, and Ruqaiyya believes in a variety of Islam where Ali is the khaaliq and raaziq. The prophet (saw) said that there would be many varieties of Islam, but only one would be the right one. From the above silly posts by Ruqaiyya and fayyaaz, it is pretty easy to guess which ones are the wrong one. The right one, of course is hence the one where the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw) are held supreme.
A Suicide Bombing Wahhabi has no fear.....On the other hand, those close to God are martyrs like Ali and Husayn
So according to fayyaaz there are only two categories of those who are close to God. One who is a suicide bombing wahhabi and the other are martyrs like Ali and Husayn. So I guess we can categorically state that the bohras are not close to God cause they will run and hide but won't become martyrs. We saw an example of that when their Dai ran and hid and then later apologized. The bohras are only too keen to kiss the feet of even Narendra Modi to avoid martyrdom. Pity!!

Sister Ateka,

You are doing a good job with fayyaaz. A couple more posts and he will put you on his ignore list and then you won't have to read his silly responses to your posts. Believe me, I am glad I don't have to respond to him directly. He is so silly it needs to be spelled with 4 l's!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Allah says in the Quran to ponder over his ayahs. Here are some ayahs for you to ponder over.

وَلِلّهِ الأَسْمَاء الْحُسْنَى فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا وَذَرُواْ الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَآئِهِ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
AND GOD'S are the attributes of perfection; invoke Him, then, by these, and stand aloof from all who distort the meaning of His attributes: they shall be requited for all that they were wont to do! - 7:180

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاء الْحُسْنَى
God-there is no deity save Him; His are the attributes of perfection! - 20:8

هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاء الْحُسْنَى يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
He is God, the Creator, the Maker who shapes all forms and appearances! His are the attributes of perfection. All that is in the heavens and on earth extols His limitless glory: for He alone is almighty, truly wise! - 59:24

Do not insult God by giving his names to a human who himself was created and himself needed rizq!! Infact even in death of a martyr, he recieves rizq from Allah.

وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ 3:16

But do not think of those that have been slain in God's cause as dead. Nay, they are alive! With their Sustainer have they their sustenance,
3:169

Ali was a martyr and even bohras, infact even silly people like fayyaaz believe that this ayah applies to Ali amongst all other martyrs. Here Allah says that these martyrs get their Rizq from Allah. So if Ali, even right now, is dependent on Allah for Rizq, how can he be a Raaziq? Take a moment to ponder over these gems from the Quran and rectify your hereafter.