Throwing away Mola photos

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
araz5253

Throwing away Mola photos

Unread post by araz5253 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Why dont we all throw away Mola photos and stop this idolatry rightaway , even progressives have the mola photos? So why are they not throwing them away
?

SBM

Re: Throwing away Mola photos

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:18 pm

araz5253 wrote:even progressives have the mola photos?
Br Araz5253
How are you so sure about this statement?

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:52 pm

why don't you refer to syedna Muffadal as Dai ,to begin with. He can never mbe mola. Moula is the one who can give life and take life by the decree of Allah subhanahu. Can Muffadal dai do that?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:21 pm

araz5253 wrote:Why dont we all throw away Mola photos and stop this idolatry rightaway
Throw away the person itself from your belief system rather then throwing away his photographs.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Another issue is disposing of old photos. While renovating I wanted to throw out photos we have had for years that were faded. Not allowed to throw them out. Of course these were going to be replaced in the house with new photos of SMB and SMS together as I live with a family that have many bohra friends who come over so to keep up appearances. All of the small photos that I got 1,000 of during ramzan for hadiyas are sitting in my cupboard and I'm unable to throw them out.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:23 pm

mcmazda wrote:Another issue is disposing of old photos. While renovating I wanted to throw out photos we have had for years that were faded. Not allowed to throw them out. Of course these were going to be replaced in the house with new photos of SMB and SMS together as I live with a family that have many bohra friends who come over so to keep up appearances. All of the small photos that I got 1,000 of during ramzan for hadiyas are sitting in my cupboard and I'm unable to throw them out.
Put them in a shredder. This way you get rid of them, dont feel guilty and dispose it off in a eco friendly way. IF you want you can keep one in the hall to keep up with the joneses.

PS: dont pollute water bodies by dumping.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
araz5253 wrote:Why dont we all throw away Mola photos and stop this idolatry rightaway
Throw away the person itself from your belief system rather then throwing away his photographs.
ah ha , touche , i thought the whole belief was that kothar are corrupt and we are here blogging to talk about that , clearly gulmahusein (abdehusein) spoke his true agenda , throw away dai from ur belief , hypocrite and hypocrisy to the pinnacle , good luck convinsing others to join ur belief , u r bohra because u follow dai , if u want to throw dai belief then why even fight , just make or elect ur own dai , stop the hypocrisy and let us fight the corrupt here

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Brother Ghulam Muhammed,

I agree with you 100 percent. I have never kept any of these idol's pictures in my house. 51,52 were like (deleted) and (deleted) and the current one is like a (deleted)

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm

This thread clearly separates "Dawoodi Bohras" from others.

No Dai = No Daawat.

Ghulam Mohammed - your veil is off. It was never about corruption, it seems. So naiive of me to be under illusion.
And if this is the stand of you progressives, the Admin ought to put this thread as the sticky so the visitors know where they are!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 pm

adna_mumin wrote:This thread clearly separates "Dawoodi Bohras" from others.

No Dai = No Daawat.

Ghulam Mohammed - your veil is off. It was never about corruption, it seems. So naiive of me to be under illusion.
And if this is the stand of you progressives, the Admin ought to put this thread as the sticky so the visitors know where they are!
Adna Mumin
Bhai, I do not remember a Dai inviting anyone to Dawat, all I hear from the time of Moula Taher Saifuddin was about Baraat and no Dawaat.
We do not know who is the real Dai right now. I do not blame GM bhai as from the time of Taher Saifuddin Moula all they have done and talk about Baraat and not Dawaat.
so
No Dawaat= No Dai

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:33 pm

But I see many progressive households and shops keep those photos. I have seen people who openly reject dai and yet keep their photos in shops. Hence I urge all to please remove all the photos like I did. I had first blackened the face and then threw it without shredding it for others to see.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:07 pm

adna_mumin wrote:This thread clearly separates "Dawoodi Bohras" from others.

No Dai = No Daawat.

It was always about corruption which goes on right under the nose of the Dai so what I meant was to throw away the ''corrupt'' Dai from your belief system to prevent your core belief from getting corrupted.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:53 pm

I have heard syedna Mohammad burhanuddin RA speech during inauguration of Saifee hospital. Where he clearly mentioned this hospital is meant purely for mum in for their khair-khauie. Because may tamaram Maa Anne bawa chu. Hu jitnu bhi karoo the kam Che. Tamare zimmidari imam uz zaman yah Manney soppi Che.

Now does anyone deny those words in this forum ?. If no then is the job done correctly. Does mum in get free medical treatment there. Are. Poor taken care of ? So those words were just lip service ???. And some political crowd pleasing or would Aqa Moula RA delivered what he says... ameen.
I am leaving this argument for paakka mum in to debate. I am not munafikeen but a kacha mum in.
If current Dai Ullah TUS wants to do some good and deliver his father as wishes then for start Mawaid burhania should become FREe for all buzarg who are alone and over 65 years and retired. Medical expenses borne by dawat. Housing for all naya jodha should be blessed with rs 10 lakhs or in $$$ for overseas one to start a new life. Prince agha can do it for his community I am sure we are only 10 lakhs plus with billions of $$$ in black money. How do I know because shejadas always travels business class charter planes or copters as deemed without working a single day of their life.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Burhanuddin was a liar and he purposely said that just to get praises and natak. He himself knew the charges when he was sound and kicking.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:38 pm

allbird wrote:I have heard syedna Mohammad burhanuddin RA speech during inauguration of Saifee hospital. Where he clearly mentioned this hospital is meant purely for mum in for their khair-khauie. Because may tamaram Maa Anne bawa chu. Hu jitnu bhi karoo the kam Che. Tamare zimmidari imam uz zaman yah Manney soppi Che.

Now does anyone deny those words in this forum ?. If no then is the job done correctly. Does mum in get free medical treatment there. Are. Poor taken care of ? So those words were just lip service ???. And some political crowd pleasing or would Aqa Moula RA delivered what he says... ameen.
I am leaving this argument for paakka mum in to debate. I am not munafikeen but a kacha mum in.
If current Dai Ullah TUS wants to do some good and deliver his father as wishes then for start Mawaid burhania should become FREe for all buzarg who are alone and over 65 years and retired. Medical expenses borne by dawat. Housing for all naya jodha should be blessed with rs 10 lakhs or in $$$ for overseas one to start a new life. Prince agha can do it for his community I am sure we are only 10 lakhs plus with billions of $$$ in black money. How do I know because shejadas always travels business class charter planes or copters as deemed without working a single day of their life.
Are you aware that the Kothari mafias under the Dai's leadership had started collecting money for Saifee Hospital since some 30 plus years back, in fact there was even a column for ''Saifee Hospital'' in wajebat forms. These white robed mafias have collected money which could build 100 such hospitals !! Just one abde, Mustafa Dohadwala had donated Rs.52 crores in one shot so its anyones guess as to how much this parasite family must have looted from the whole community and still there is NO provision of FREE treatment for poor Bohras....... Seriously, there is no better business then Religion !!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:36 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
allbird wrote:I have heard syedna Mohammad burhanuddin RA speech during inauguration of Saifee hospital. Where he clearly mentioned this hospital is meant purely for mum in for their khair-khauie. Because may tamaram Maa Anne bawa chu. Hu jitnu bhi karoo the kam Che. Tamare zimmidari imam uz zaman yah Manney soppi Che.

Are you aware that the Kothari mafias under the Dai's leadership had started collecting money for Saifee Hospital since some 30 plus years back, in fact there was even a column for ''Saifee Hospital'' in wajebat forms. These white robed mafias have collected money which could build 100 such hospitals !! Just one abde, Mustafa Dohadwala had donated Rs.52 crores in one shot so its anyones guess as to how much this parasite family must have looted from the whole community and still there is NO provision of FREE treatment for poor Bohras....... Seriously, there is no better business then Religion !!
GM Bhai,
Below the board sign of saifee hospital in small letters "A AP Trust" something is written...can you throw some light on this...

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:29 am

Burhanuddin's legacy is a legacy of idolatry and corruption of both deen and dunya

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Dumbledore wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:
GM Bhai,
Below the board sign of saifee hospital in small letters "A AP Trust" something is written...can you throw some light on this...
Read the article below :-

Erasing the memory of past philanthropists
Postby S. Insaf on Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 am

Dawoodi Bohras are made to be proud of the majestic building standing opposite Charni Road Railway Station in Mumbai. They are told that this is “Saifee Hospital” that their late Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb had dreamt of. But on this majestic building there is no sign board saying “Saifee Hospital” anywhere. This is something unusual, especially in a city like Mumbai, and for Dawoodi Bohra establishment, as they leave no opportunity in glorifying the name of their last two Syednas!

This is because the Supreme Court of India in its judgment delivered in 2000 has categorically stated that:

"The gates and entrances to the Sanatorium and Mosque portion of the building shall bear only the name of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium. The gates and entrances to the Hospital portion of the building will bear the name of Saifee Hospital on the gate posts and name of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy on the opposite gate posts, in letters of equal size and prominence. If the name of Saifee Hospital put up on any exterior surface of the Hospital Wing then the name of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy shall be placed alongside the same or one after the other with due regard to the aesthetics of the building with equal size and prominence."

This means that if Syedna Saheb's trustees put up a sign board of “Saifee Hospital” then they will also have to put up a sign board of "Sir Adamji Peerbhoy", a name which they are trying to erase from public memory and space.

Not only this, the cunning and dishonest trustees have played another trick. In the plans submitted to the Supreme Court the entrance to Sir Adamji Sanatorium was given in the rear of the building. Hence the Supreme Court had to order in its judgment that:

"The plans annexed to the Affidavit dated 8.10.1997 at Volume XIV pages 2237 to 2262 shall be amended to bring the entrance of the Sanatorium Wing to the front of the building facing Maharishi Karve Road."

The entrance of Sanatorium was shown in the plan at the rear of the building so as to make sure that it was not visible to the public. The Supreme Court had also imposed one more condition:

"Wings A and B of the Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium shall not be demolished unless and until a sum of Rs. One Crore is deposited by the trustees of the Saifee Hospital in a separate Bank Account to be opened for this purpose. The Trustees of Saifee Hospital are directed to complete the construction of the Sanitarium of minimum built-up area of 16,000 square feet within five years from the date of demolition of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium Trust's property"

From such specific and strict orders it is evident that the Highest Court of this country did not trust Sayedna Saheb's dishonest trustees, and was suspicious that they will do every thing possible to erase the memory of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy. That is why at one stage of the trial the Supreme Court even asked the trustees of Saifee Hospital to build the “Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Hospital” on the land of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy.

We know that till year 2000 an equally majestic sanatorium stood on this land which was built by the legendary Dawoodi Bohra philanthropist Sir Adamji Peerbhoy. He had purchased the land and constructed this sanatorium and the adjoining mosque in 1885 with his own money for the use and benefit of the members of his community. For his outstanding charitable work the 49th Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (the father of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb) had conferred the title of “Rafiuddin” (high in religion) on Sir Adamji Peerbhoy.

During First and Second World Wars when prosperity came in the Dawoodi Bohra community due to increase in trading activities, many Dawoodi Bohra philanthropists like Sir Adamji Peerbhoy, Hasanali Dholkawala, Nooruddin Moriswala, Abdul Tayyab Maskati, Lukmanji Bootwala, Ismailji Machiswala, Adamji Jhanjaria, Karimjees, Jivanjees etc etc., created trusts and built several sanatorium, hospitals, musafarkhanas, mosques and educational institutions in the community. In last 100 years their names have been intentionally erased from the memory of Bohras, even though Bohras continue to enjoy the benefits their charities. Today these institutions have been named either "Saifee or Burhani" and are projected as "Ahsanat and Karam of Aqa Mola." Today Bohras hardly remember the names of our pioneer philanthropists. Their names have been successfully erased from public memory and public space.

It all began with Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb who actively downplayed the importance of past philanthropists in order to glorify his own image as "Shamshul-Duatul-Mutlaqueen" (Shining like Sun among all other Dais) and mark his era as “Golden Era”. And all this without contributing a penny from his side or from crores of rupees collected from the Bohras every year.

Sir Adamji Peerbhoy is lucky that his name still survives today albeit through court orders. His grandsons, late Advocate Abid Merchant and late Mr. Mansoor Jani fought in the courts of law for more than 30 years bearing considerable expense against the Bohra establishment’s devilish design to erase the name of their grandfather. But in the case of other philanthropists, they were not so lucky. Their heirs, willingly or unwillingly submitted to the coercion of the establishment. Thanks to the efforts of Sir Adamji's grandsons, Saifee Hospital trustees are still Sir Adamji's lessee and even today Sir Adamji Peerbhoy is the actual owner. Sir Adamji Peerbhoy's sanatorium also exists in his own name. His mosque and his dargah in the compound of his mosque are still in existence.

That is why in the final judgment the Supreme Court thought it necessary to define the Dawoodi Bohra beneficiaries of Hospital and Sanatorium. The order thus specifies:

"......Dawoodi Bohras regardless of whether they have taken the Oath of Allegiance (misaq) or not and regardless of whether they have been excommunicated or not."

Syedna Saheb's dishonest trustees are trying to hide this fact from the community as you can see from a huge board put up on the front façade of Saifee Hospital building on the occasion of so-called 100th Birthday of Syedna Saheb. It reads as:-

Medical Staff

and Employees

of

SAIFEE HOSPITAL

&

APS TRUST

Respectfully offer

HEARTIEST CONGRUTULATION

to

HIS HOLINESS

DR. SYEDNA MOHAMMAD BURHANUDDIN SAHEB (TUS)

on his 100th Milad (Birthday)

25th March, 2011-20th Rabi-al-Akhar

Please note the mention of “APS TRUST”. The dishonest trustees of Syedna Saheb want to hide the name of Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium from public by abbreviating it as APS Trust. They would have omitted mentioning APS TRUST altogether, but they were under compulsion to do so. According to the Supreme Court order they cannot mention '”Saifee Hospital” anywhere without mentioning “Sir Adamji Peerbhoy” with it. But still it is a violation of the court order as the court has asked to write the name of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium Trust in full.

We are seeking clarification for this under the Right to Information Act, and our solicitors in New Delhi already working on it. It would be interesting to see how they wriggle out of this one.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Good work GM, also those potruding photos displayed on the premises of the hospital should be removed.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Finally I was able to smash three mola frames. It was such a satisfying experience that you all should try.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:23 pm

website of APS sanatorium mentions his name as full - > http://www.apsanatorium.com/
ghulam muhammed wrote:
Syedna Saheb's dishonest trustees are trying to hide this fact from the community as you can see from a huge board put up on the front façade of Saifee Hospital building on the occasion of so-called 100th Birthday of Syedna Saheb. It reads as:-

Medical Staff

and Employees

of

SAIFEE HOSPITAL

&

APS TRUST

Respectfully offer

HEARTIEST CONGRUTULATION

to

HIS HOLINESS

DR. SYEDNA MOHAMMAD BURHANUDDIN SAHEB (TUS)

on his 100th Milad (Birthday)

25th March, 2011-20th Rabi-al-Akhar

Please note the mention of “APS TRUST”. The dishonest trustees of Syedna Saheb want to hide the name of Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium from public by abbreviating it as APS Trust. They would have omitted mentioning APS TRUST altogether, but they were under compulsion to do so. According to the Supreme Court order they cannot mention '”Saifee Hospital” anywhere without mentioning “Sir Adamji Peerbhoy” with it. But still it is a violation of the court order as the court has asked to write the name of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium Trust in full.

We are seeking clarification for this under the Right to Information Act, and our solicitors in New Delhi already working on it. It would be interesting to see how they wriggle out of this one.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 pm

But this sanitorioum has huge photo frames of the enemies of AP.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Also I am keen to know what people here do about the photo frames of them in their houses. Do you people seek to remove it?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:21 pm

I mean photos of mola of course. Did anyone threw them away yet ?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:26 pm

When ever I see pictures of Mola entering masjids on palki feels like mayyat with people lifting a janaza.

I want that to happen to me when I score the winning goal at the soccer Olympics.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 pm

seeker110 wrote:When ever I see pictures of Mola entering masjids on palki feels like mayyat with people lifting a janaza.

I want that to happen to me when I score the winning goal at the soccer Olympics.
So haven't you disposed off mola photos?
I have smashed atleast 4 frames IIRC.

What amazes me is there is a progressive guy I know who criticizes mola la and yet he keeps his photos in his shop. Hence I wanted to know what other like minded people do to the photo frames of mola la.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:20 pm

He uses the photo as a marketing tool and also as a deterrent to fanatical Abdes doubtful glares. Clever chap indeed. These are the kind of guys one needs to be wary of.
Btw I have removed all except ones that form part of small booklets. You can't get rid of those without actually ripping the page. Another clever marketing
araz5253 wrote:
What amazes me is there is a progressive guy I know who criticizes mola la and yet he keeps his photos in his shop. Hence I wanted to know what other like minded people do to the photo frames of mola la.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:35 am

araz5253 wrote:
seeker110 wrote:When ever I see pictures of Mola entering masjids on palki feels like mayyat with people lifting a janaza.

Even I have due to my wife and extended family. i have started ignoring that part of the wall for long time.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:09 am

Ateka wrote:He uses the photo as a marketing tool and also as a deterrent to fanatical Abdes's, doubtful glares. Clever chap indeed. These are the kind of guys one needs to be wary of.
Btw I have removed all except ones that form part of small booklets. You can't get rid of those without actually ripping the page. Another clever marketing tactic
araz5253 wrote:

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:03 am

Dont be afraid just throw it away sneakingly ...
asad wrote:
araz5253 wrote:

Even I have due to my wife and extended family. i have started ignoring that part of the wall for long time.