atlanta amil neglects his duties

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
think

atlanta amil neglects his duties

Unread post by think » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:12 pm

the new amil of atlanta taizoon haideri is an import from kyc. he recently moved to atlanta and the first thing he did was rush off to houston at the expense of the mumineen of atlanta. He ordered one novice jamaat member to conduct the ashura arrangement and asked him to send photos of the ashura proceedings while he was in houston instead of being in atlanta. He gave reidiculous orders to this novice member. although magrib is an hour ahead in atlanta he ordered that people should continue their faka for another hour and break the faka with houston time after the maktal bayaan. such was the ignorance of some of the atlanta mumineen that they appalauded and thought taizoon was doing a fine job. It was on the contrary. the guy neglecting his duties ran off to houston.

think

Re: atlanta amil neglects his duties

Unread post by think » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 pm

any body please tell me; where does it say that all mumineens should break their faka on ashura day as per Houston times.There is a big difference in magrib times between Atlanta and Houston and Los Angeles and why does this Karachi imported Taizoon amil of Atlanta has to put his own orders by his own whims and fancies, to break faka after muffy finishes his lecture.
crooked as he is; to keep tabs and control he ordered this novice member of atlanta jamaat to forward him pictures on his cellphone about jamaat activities and presence during ashura day while he flew off to houston at the expense of mumineens charity.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Interesting! This breaking faka at Houston time where Moula now is. All living West of Houston can break their faka earlier than sunset. They will be the lucky ones except that they may miss out on a full day's solidarity with Husayn. Those living East of Houston will have to remain hungry a little longer, at most another twelve hours. That is nothing compared to what Husayn had to endure.

Let this be a new tradition. Break fast with Moula in Ramazan too. In Moula's antipodes some will fast for twenty four hours and others will not need to fast at all. This will not be in line with the Muhammad's Quran. But hey, isn't Maula the current bolta Quran?

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:45 am

is there a system where we can request specific amil to come to our city , as if he is like this i would rather request for Spartanburg Amil to be transferred here , bet he will bring change in Atlanta rather then this newbie who has already started to do wrong , wonder what will happen in future . i know from a source that spartanburg people dont want there amil to be transferred , there were talks of his transfer and people were rather unhappy to hear the news and were going to request to behlul bs who is incharge of transfers from dawat hadiyah to extend the amils term . we can also ask behlul bs to send him here if his transfer time has come . :D

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Zali110 wrote: bet he will bring change in Atlanta rather then this newbie who has already started to do wrong , wonder what will happen in future .
There is no such system which allows you to choose your Amil. Who do you think you are to oppose the the karam and ahsan of our Mola, the greatest God to walk on earth since Muqaddas Taher Saifuddin Mola?

But I have inside contacts. Let us know what are the wrongs of this newbie which has upset you so much and I will see if I can do something about it.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 am

is this the same behlul who is a relative of salman bhaisaheb and was one time amil of chicago?

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:24 am

do not know why the amil was sent back to karachi, but now we have all these punk of teachers free loading on the mumineen with the excuse that they are teaching children arabic. this is far from it. they are brainwashing your children with "moula moula" and give me give me give me. better send your children to a qualified arabic teacher than these punks, who eat drink and sleep all day long and then wake up in the evening to harass mumineen.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:54 am

Moreover their pronounciation is all messed up as well. I rem as a child in madrasa, we were called up to hear Quran recitation. While we recited the mulla Saab used to doze off, and when he did not he kept bulling at his beard, funnily!

think wrote:do not know why the amil was sent back to karachi, but now we have all these punk of teachers free loading on the mumineen with the excuse that they are teaching children arabic. this is far from it. they are brainwashing your children with "moula moula" and give me give me give me. better send your children to a qualified arabic teacher than these punks, who eat drink and sleep all day long and then wake up in the evening to harass mumineen.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:52 pm

when will amil taizun going to come , our jamaat is in dismay , no functions no programms no news , while so much is happening in our neighbour town carolina.