www.thebohras.com

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

www.thebohras.com

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am

Bismillah...

who is running this website and who are these people? I never came across to this website before today. Astonishing!!!

http://www.thebohras.com.

Photo gallery

http://www.thebohras.com/photo_gallery_22.html

Affiliation: We are not affiliated with any current claimant for the position of Dai Mutlaq (in Mumbai) or for other Dawat positions anywhere else (like in Nagpur, Baroda, or other places), nor are we affiliated with 'Bohra Youth' (social reform movement in Udaipur, Mumbai, etc.) Indeed we are not affiliated to anyone but Islam. We sincerely respect all sects and their leaders in the world of Islam.

About us: We are dishearten to see weeds grown in our 'Chaman of dawat' (garden) because common mumineen is denied access to rightful Islamic (Fatimi dawat) knowledge.

One can find Jamat Khana in every city, village and where ever mumineen resides, but one will not find even single religious library for common mumineen who wish to learn or read about religion.

They don't allow even reading Quran's Arabic translation done by a Bohra mumineen translator Janab Abdullah Yusuf Ali, authenticity of his translation can be gauged from the fact that only his english translation of Quran was acceptable in the British Courts! They say, all translations are incorrect, we ask them please print an authentic translation per you and make it universal accessible to all Bohra mumineen, but "no"! Their agenda is the common mumineen must not have any knowledge so they can never judge Kothar's actions mismatch with that of Quran!

They do not want betterment of mumieen, their only goal is power and siphoning money from mumineen by fooling them on the ground of religion.

Many mumineen have curiosity to learn about religion but as they cannot find Dawat literature! So they turned towards non-Bohras faith to quench their learning thirst! This website gives halal best food to our rational thoughts.

This website with vasila of Panjatan (a), and all mustaqar Imams (a) and Aql-a-awwal and Aql-a-sani, and with grace of the current Ashir Mudabbir will plant and reap fruits of authentic knowledge from the last Prophet Mohammad (s) till the last Dai Mutlaq (46th) Mohammad (a.q.), we will try to pluck out all weeds from the maslak of Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Shia, Inshallah (if Allah willed).

Wa aakhiro daawana anil hamdo lillahe Rabbil aalameen.

Last edited by Al-Noor on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Al-Noor

Re: www.thebohras.com

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 am

And here is this guy trying to refute these guys

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235 ... bohrascom/

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 am

Honours for bohra, Did you know? AMAZING

http://www.thebohras.com/honours_13.html

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm

These are the real Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:10 pm

I was wondering why Mubarak/badrijanab/Munira-RV/Doctor (same person with different IDs) is absent on the forum since quite some time ! The puzzle is now solved :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:47 am

Each page of this website is gem and full of information, who ever created it did a good job. good research on each subject. I read it all yesterday.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:55 am

I am still confused about one thing, after having such strong fatimi history and Imam/Dai how come chain stopped at 46?

now what's next? any scholar here with any good answer?

Khadhim Al Mahdi

Unread post by Khadhim Al Mahdi » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Yes it seems the developer is Mr Badrijanab/Munira RV. From what I can see, many of the stuff uploaded is the stuff he's shared with me in our PM discussions; whenever I've asked him questions he is unable to provide any concrete answers.

I'm sure other old members will also testify to this.

So this particular group/reformists believe up to 46th Dai, another party believes in Muffy as Dai, another believes in Khuzaima as Dai, then you have Alawi bohras & sulaymani bohras...the core beliefs are all the same but according to each group only one can go Jannah. Now which is the correct group??

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Al-Noor wrote:And here is this guy trying to refute these guys

Have come across Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri, but what is Bohra Shia Ithna Asheri?

bohras

dawoodi (53rd dai)
qutbi(53rd dai)
reformist ???
alia bohra(ali dai, based out of wadi badrimohalla baroda)
nagosiya(kagdi family and others based out of ladwada baroda)
sulemani

and now hear of true bohra(46th dai)

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:24 pm

alivasan wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:And here is this guy trying to refute these guys

Have come across Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri, but what is Bohra Shia Ithna Asheri?

bohras

dawoodi (53rd dai)
qutbi(53rd dai)
reformist ???
alia bohra(ali dai, based out of wadi badrimohalla baroda)
nagosiya(kagdi family and others based out of ladwada baroda)
sulemani

and now hear of true bohra(46th dai)
And the plot thickens !!!!!!!

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Sheikh Ahmed Ali's toli is behind this new website. They and the Malegaon jamat are the splinter group who believe until the 46th Dai. Reformists have no truck with them on this matter.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:11 pm

Udaipuri wrote:Sheikh Ahmed Ali's toli is behind this new website. They and the Malegaon jamat are the splinter group who believe until the 46th Dai. Reformists have no truck with them on this matter.
Now it is confirmed that Mubarak/badrijanab/Doctor/Munira_RV (same person with multiple IDs) is the brain behind this movement !!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

who ever is running this website my question is what after 46th dai? whats next?

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:55 am

Al-Noor wrote:who ever is running this website my question is what after 46th dai? whats next?
we have been asking the same question to Doctor sahab from time immemorial. Best of luck if you can extract the state secret.

Khadhim Al Mahdi

Unread post by Khadhim Al Mahdi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:48 am

Unfortunately we will not receive any proper replies on this...the system of Da'i al-mutlaq seems to have collapsed for them since 46th Da'i, which in reality means that the whole Da'i hierarchy is false.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:59 am

we all know things have collapsed but want to know what scholars have to say about it?

btw my wife rarely reads English material she is french reader, but this website is so well written and interesting she has read whole website in last 2 days, specially Imam Hakim part, she liked it so much. so who ever wrote it did a good job.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:14 pm

The question of what happened after the 46th da'i, S. Muhammad Badruddin is a confused one. To properly understand it one needs to go back 30 or more years to the era of the 43rd da'i S. Abdeali Saifuddin (RA). At some point it may be worth recalling this history. However, for now, I just want to point out that the belief that the naas ended at the 46th da'i is not accepted by majority of the Reformists. In fact, this is not an issue for the reform movement. The naas deniers got mixed with the general progressives because they (the former) were given shelter and protection by the reformists. TheBohras.com website, despite its pretense of being "neutral" is run by a bunch of fanatics who stick to this absurd belief that the naas ended. Doctor aka Badri Janab aka Munira_RV belongs to this toli. I should say that these guys are very unimaginative. They repeat the same-old same-old and there is nothing they have to offer which is exciting or new. I mean, Munira_RV appears like a clown who was taught a few sentences, which he now repeats endlessly.

I may elaborate on all of this at some point. The impact of the mischief by the leading shaikhs from that time has had many negative consequences, some of which have lead to the formation of the Fironi organization called the Kothar and the poisonous offshoots called the Shehzads and Aamils. Almost 200 years later we are finally seeing a reset, which, sadly, I predict will not be terribly successful either.

Khadhim Al Mahdi

Unread post by Khadhim Al Mahdi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Biradar wrote:The question of what happened after the 46th da'i, S. Muhammad Badruddin is a confused one. To properly understand it one needs to go back 30 or more years to the era of the 43rd da'i S. Abdeali Saifuddin (RA). At some point it may be worth recalling this history. However, for now, I just want to point out that the belief that the naas ended at the 46th da'i is not accepted by majority of the Reformists. In fact, this is not an issue for the reform movement. The naas deniers got mixed with the general progressives because they (the former) were given shelter and protection by the reformists. TheBohras.com website, despite its pretense of being "neutral" is run by a bunch of fanatics who stick to this absurd belief that the naas ended. Doctor aka Badri Janab aka Munira_RV belongs to this toli. I should say that these guys are very unimaginative. They repeat the same-old same-old and there is nothing they have to offer which is exciting or new. I mean, Munira_RV appears like a clown who was taught a few sentences, which he now repeats endlessly.

I may elaborate on all of this at some point. The impact of the mischief by the leading shaikhs from that time has had many negative consequences, some of which have lead to the formation of the Fironi organization called the Kothar and the poisonous offshoots called the Shehzads and Aamils. Almost 200 years later we are finally seeing a reset, which, sadly, I predict will not be terribly successful either.
Salaam brother,

I do not know much on the 46th Da'i issue as I don't subscribe to the bohra school myself, however I have conversed many times with 'BadriJanab' aka ' Munira_RV' and honestly the arguments this person presents are very weak and is quite limited in his outlook. You have to look at issues from various angles but many times he only chooses one route and so it becomes very difficult to engage in a civilised conversation.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:47 am

Chain must have ended this is why we ended up with MS, but thebohras.com should explain what books says after this, I am sure dawat books have this knowledge in it.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am

owner of this website thebohras.com are quite clever...I wonder whom they giving misaaq these days?

[Q3] what is the relevance of Misaaq and what is its history and significance?

Answer)
Misaaq or covenant is practiced by every civilised society and organisation. Basically it is an oath of allegiance to the particular organisation or society which you are joining that you will obey their rules and regulations. Every member of an organisation signs a declaration that he will abide by the rules. So is the case with Islam and Misaaq there in which the joining youth is made aware of his responsibilities of being a muslim. He gives an oath that he will abide by the rules of Islam which of course are framed by none other than Allah almighty He is required to give an oath that he will only do good deeds avoide sins and observe the seven pillars of islam. This meesaq is in the name of Allah and for Imam uz Zaman not for the Dai Mutlaq. Misaaq is given of his or her own free will without any coercion what so ever.

Meesaq is an oath of allegiance to imam uz zaman and considered compulsory practice once a boy or girl get into their puberty. Ealiar meesaq was taken from duaat for Imam a.s. and after daur-e-satr its from all the mumineen to Imam by Dai-ul-mutalq or his representative. One can find the reference in book 'Zahirul mani' by second dai. With the time their are number of changes in original text of Meisaaq coded by by 51st and 52nd. Reformist give Misaaq to Imam uz zaman.

Death happens when mumin soul and body separates. Then starts the life after death.

Quran in several verses categorically says hell and heaven are two at two farthest end. The core (centre underneath) of earth is hell, physical world, is at this end of universe and at another extreme end of universe is heaven (spiritual world, not material).

One dies over earth, soul cannot travel on its own to heaven otherwise the soul of non - believers too would travel into heaven and ultimately both believer and non believer ends up in paradise - that is not possible. So soul cannot go on its own into paradise.

Soul of Imam is a super power rocket that can carry soul of mumineen into paradise. Who can board this rocket? Those who have tendered their allegiance (misaaq) to Imam.

Non mumineen soul and body mixes and remains over earth and per their deeds they descend into different level of earth core (hell).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Analogy of misaaq: before misaaq mumin is like a piece of coal, black and not-hot. Misaaq is like a small fire over that coal kindled at age of puberty. Now his/her parents should gently fan that fire so as time passes the small kindle turnd into big flame during life and when it dies - the black colour turns into white.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After giving misaaq to Imam uz Zaman, parents throw feast/party to celebrate the occasion.

Misaaq is like connecting oneself with spiritual world.

Engineer Asger over mic has always opposed misaaq, what does he writes in his book is curious and interesting serendipity:

Book Name: Ismaili aqaid per eik nazar

Author: Engineer Asghar Ali

Page 60: Missionaries of Fatimi Imam took ‘misaaq’ (oath) before recruiting anyone to teach their secret knowledge. Article of faith was part of this misaaq, since long time it is in practice, even before the dawn of Fatimi caliphate, at least from 7th Imam Mohammad bin Ismail a.s. Engineer is contending that Misaaq is not a new concept invented 200-400 years back, but it is in practice at least since year 190 AH.

Page 71: Text of Misaaq - Reference from Syyedna Jaffer bin Mansoor Al Yemen a.q. - Quran discusses its verses hidden and esoteric meaning which is directly related to Misaaq. Praises bestowed on those who honour their misaaq or otherwise. After this discussion he explains the importance of tendering misaaq and honouring it.

Page 74 & 75 - Discussed different prophets and their Imams of their era - that they all practiced and used misaaq.

Page 76: Syyedna Jaffer bin Mansoor al Yemen says the tradition of misaaq was revived/practiced by Mola Ali a.s. Prophet s.a.w.w. took misaaq for Ali a.s. on the ground of Ghadeer. Progeny of Mola Ali a.s. used the misaaq to call people towards Allah.

Page 78: Students became spiritually clean by tendering misaaq.

Page 114: Book Taweel-ud-Daim: At time when you tender misaaq to Imam-uz-zaman then your state is akin to a new born, who is free from all sins.

Page 117: Praise the bounties of Allah and misaaq.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 am

Soul of Imam is a super power rocket that can carry soul of mumineen into paradise. Who can board this rocket? Those who have tendered their allegiance (misaaq) to Imam.
Is it launching from Houston?

Siddiqua

Unread post by Siddiqua » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:26 am

anajmi wrote:
Is it launching from Houston?
It launches from paradise and picks up mumin's soul after they passes away from where ever they resides.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:51 am

Sr Siddiqa
What is the definition of Mumin for you
Would Shaukat Sarkar who was NKD would qualify for a Mumin

Siddiqua

Unread post by Siddiqua » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:14 pm

SBM wrote:Sr Siddiqa
What is the definition of Mumin for you
Would Shaukat Sarkar who was NKD would qualify for a Mumin
Brother SBM

I'm with Syyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin t.u.s., and he never was in association with those anti-social elements. Muffaddal bhaisahab group was party with him.

For definition of mumin, the makers of www.thebohras.com has given good info, you can refer point number 15 in following link: http://thebohras.com/islam_2.html

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Sr Siddiqua
SKQ can not skip the blame either, he was Mazoon when SMB bestowed the title on Sarkar and other rogue elements. SKQ was part of that club and in American Terms, a co-conspirator if he stood silent in this crime.