Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:34 am

Does anybody have any update on the court case? Nov 16th, 30th (??), Dec 2nd (??).

Any coverage in the newspapers, this forum, from fatemidawat, anything else?

Seems like there is no news? Has the court imposed some restrictions on the news?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 am

No news on where SKQ sahib is either? Is he in Mumbai? In the waiz for the last several occasions, it is mostly his son Dr. Husain BS. (based on fatemidawat.)

Inshallah, I pray that he is in good health.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Skq's health is fine. Don't know the reasons for his son to preside over the majlis but his health is alright.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:46 pm

MMH wrote:Skq's health is fine. Don't know the reasons for his son to preside over the majlis but his health is alright.
Thank you, ben. May be he is grooming them for various positions in future in the dawat :) :)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:31 am

So it means he found the most qualified among all. He did not look far and wide. Shu nirali tarbiat che a khandaan ni. They go by the book.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:30 am

muffy or KQ are not in mood to leave power grab so soon.son after father is becoming like a normal thing. seems like Imam chose them for eternity to rule on bohras. pun intended.

no hudood/scholars left in bohraism? where are they? where is a panel of intellectuals?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:35 am

serious question.

can any one provide me at least 10 names of bohra intellectual people (hudood) with whom I can contact with? they should be apart from kothaari family. or all are dead?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Al-Noor wrote:serious question.

can any one provide me at least 10 names of bohra intellectual people (hudood) with whom I can contact with? they should be apart from kothaari family. or all are dead?
Justice GS Patel :) :)

[It is a joke folks, just an attempt at a little light hearted humor.]

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 am

The disappearing Imam.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:42 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Does anybody have any update on the court case? Nov 16th, 30th (??), Dec 2nd (??).

Any coverage in the newspapers, this forum, from fatemidawat, anything else?

Seems like there is no news? Has the court imposed some restrictions on the news?
Wondering the same - even the Bombay High Court website does not mention any future dates. Has the case died? Surely, someone on this forum knows more?

Bench:- SINGLE
Last Date:- 02/12/2015 Stage:- FOR DIRECTION [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE A. K. MENON

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:08 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
MMH wrote:Skq's health is fine. Don't know the reasons for his son to preside over the majlis but his health is alright.
Thank you, ben. May be he is grooming them for various positions in future in the dawat :) :)

Dcp this is from the qutbuddin's side:

Some people have been asking me about Aqamola TUS health due to what dushmano mufaddalis are spreading. Be hamdillah, Aqamola TUS na mizaaj mubarak khairiyat che. Milaad un Nabi SAW program insha'allah Detroit ma hase pan Aqamola TUS ye haji fasal nathi farmaayu.
Khuda Ta'ala Aqamola Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin ni umre shareef ne qayaamat na din lag daraaz ane daraaz kare ane aap Mola TUS ne sehat aafiyat na malaabis zaafiya hamesha pehnaawi raakhe.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:15 am

MMH wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:

Dcp this is from the qutbuddin's side:

Some people have been asking me about Aqamola TUS health due to what dushmano mufaddalis are spreading. Be hamdillah, Aqamola TUS na mizaaj mubarak khairiyat che. Milaad un Nabi SAW program insha'allah Detroit ma hase pan Aqamola TUS ye haji fasal nathi farmaayu.
Khuda Ta'ala Aqamola Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin ni umre shareef ne qayaamat na din lag daraaz ane daraaz kare ane aap Mola TUS ne sehat aafiyat na malaabis zaafiya hamesha pehnaawi raakhe.
Thanks again, ben. Glad to hear that. May Allah grant him a long life and give him help in guiding the community to a better future.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:53 am

qayamat tak baki rakhjo so they can keep distributing community wealth among them self...? KQ US naa chakkar mare che, if he had any ilhaam and any authority from Imam he should have first visited poors of Ahmedabad/ujjain/surat...

US is safe so KQ US jai ne bese che. garib jai jhannam maa. for them me and my family should be safe first. KQ and muffy are two sides of same coin...community needs total make over and freedom from this whole family.

mazoon mukasir bhi potana chokro nej banawi lese, jem ke e loko siwa biju koi qualified checj nai...where are hudood and scholars of community?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:58 am

Al-Noor wrote:qayamat tak baki rakhjo so they can keep distributing community wealth among them self...? KQ US naa chakkar mare che, if he had any ilhaam and any authority from Imam he should have first visited poors of Ahmedabad/ujjain/surat...

US is safe so KQ US jai ne bese che. garib jai jhannam maa. for them me and my family should be safe first. KQ and muffy are two sides of same coin...community needs total make over and freedom from this whole family.

mazoon mukasir bhi potana chokro nej banawi lese, jem ke e loko siwa biju koi qualified checj nai...where are hudood and scholars of community?

Noor, most of your posts are so sarcastic. Its becoming toxic. You may have lost total hope for this community, we haven't. We are hoping there will be some betterment in the dawat affairs. As far as my knowledge goes, SKQ is very involved in giving donations and helping the poor.

My message was in context with DCP's query about SKQ's health, lets not draw conclusions which are so negative...its sickening..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:28 am

MMH wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:qayamat tak baki rakhjo so they can keep distributing community wealth among them self...? KQ US naa chakkar mare che, if he had any ilhaam and any authority from Imam he should have first visited poors of Ahmedabad/ujjain/surat...

Noor, most of your posts are so sarcastic. Its becoming toxic. You may have lost total hope for this community, we haven't. We are hoping there will be some betterment in the dawat affairs. As far as my knowledge goes, SKQ is very involved in giving donations and helping the poor.

My message was in context with DCP's query about SKQ's health, lets not draw conclusions which are so negative...its sickening..
no ben I have not lost hope from community but yes I have no hope from this particular family. you are all free to believe in KQ but the facts remains facts and you cant change it.

does it makes sense to you that Imam is choosing same family from last 400 years even when they are doing shiit job and dont deserve the post? do you still buy the story that this family is chosen one? really?

they lie that Imam is chosing them, and when a person lie they cant be followed even if they do little charity to keep them self in good books.

KQ must declare he is dai nizaam and will operate as a manager rather than an owner he must set up a panel of scholars and hudood who can keep eye on his duties, all dawat affairs must be scrutinized by those scholars no more father to son business. and I will wholeheartedly respect him. but he will never speak the truth thats his bad luck.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
MMH wrote:

no ben I have not lost hope from community but yes I have no hope from this particular family. you are all free to believe in KQ but the facts remains facts and you cant change it.

does it makes sense to you that Imam is choosing same family from last 400 years even when they are doing shiit job and dont deserve the post? do you still buy the story that this family is chosen one? really?

they lie that Imam is chosing them, and when a person lie they cant be followed even if they do little charity to keep them self in good books.

KQ must declare he is dai nizaam and will operate as a manager rather than an owner he must set up a panel of scholars and hudood who can keep eye on his duties, all dawat affairs must be scrutinized by those scholars no more father to son business. and I will wholeheartedly respect him. but he will never speak the truth thats his bad luck.

yes heard he is doing charity but i know some people there still waiting for help

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Jesus the son of Mary [a] said,
"Wealth is the disease of religion, and the scholar is the doctor of religion. So, if you see the doctor drawing the disease to himself, then suspect him, and know that he is not an adviser unto others."
قال عيسى بن مريم ( عليه السلام ) : الدينار داء الدين ، والعالم طبيب الدين ، فإذا رأيتم الطبيب يجر الداء إلى نفسه فاتهموه ، واعلموا أنه غير ناصح لغيره .
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 am

yes heard he is doing charity but i know some people there still waiting for help
if he is doing it genuinely then its a good news for me and for all those who are willing to look for efficient marja/scholar to follow..

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Qadir wrote:
kseeker wrote:
this is not true

1.Imaam
2. Bab-Al-Abwaab
3. Hujjat -al - nahaar
4. Hujjat - al -lail
5. Dai - al - balagh
6. Dai - al - Mutlaq

The Dai amongst us (supposedly) is technically 6th in line....
Please use your common sense.

Only dai al mutlaq is present in today's era.

But if you find any of the person between imam and Dai al Mutaq then please let us know so that we can also confront him when Imam perfoms Zuhuur (comes out in public)
The aim for listing the other ranks is to make people aware that there are other ranks out there... unlike the kothar who have made sure anything info which makes the dai's position seem lesser is never known to the masses...

If you find the rightful Dai al Mutlaq, do let us know who he is.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:24 pm

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 337575.cms
STOP FIGHTING AND THINK OF THE KIDS: HC TO SYEDNA’S FAMILY
By Sunil Baghel, Mumbai Mirror | Dec 27, 2015, 12.13 AM ISTSyedna's son and nephew retain physical custody, while the mothers have been granted limited access.

The Bombay High Court has asked the families of the Syedna to set aside their bitter succession battle and consider the interests of the children caught in the crosshairs for a change.

"Succession seemed to be the paramount issue for the parties," observed Justice MS Sonak in an order passed last week, while ruling in the custody case of the Syedna's grandchildren. Two families have been split right down the middle because of the acrimony between the current Syedna, Mufaddal Saifuddin and his uncle, Khuzaima Qutbuddin. While Syedna Saifuddin is the paternal grandfather of the children, the claimant to the position, Qutbuddin, is their maternal grandfather.

"There is emergent necessity to distinguish between the disputes to the position of Dai-ul-Mutlaq and the welfare of the children. The linkage of the two issues, is obviously not in the interests of the children. Whatever the unfortunate past, at least for the future, neither of the parents should even attempt to use the children as pawns upon the Chess Board they have chosen to spread out for themselves," said Justice Sonak in his order.

One of Qutbuddin's daughters is married to Syedna Saifuddin's son and the other to his nephew, who also supports Saifuddin. Nine children aged between 17 and 7 are embroiled in the case. "The rift has virtually split the marital ties between the parties, as the wives have aligned with Qutbuddin and the husbands have aligned with Saifuddin. The rift has split the Dawoodi Bohra Community, as well. In this mega rift, reminiscent of the strife for the Mogul Throne however, the children, all of them, find themselves in a predicament of having to choose between either of their parents, their tender and innocent age, notwithstanding," the order observes.

It also said the children need the love of both parents, together if possible and if not, then separately. Though the order is strongly worded, the fathers retain physical custody of the children, and the HC has granted very limited access to the mothers from 10 am to 5 pm, on only four days till March 31 of next year - December 25 and 31, and two others to be mutually decided. Counsellors have been asked to submit their report to the Bandra Family Court a week after the access, and the court has been directed to decide the case after the last visit.

The problems began immediately after the death of 52nd Syedna in January last year, as both the sides had foreseen a succession battle. The mothers immediately fled with the children to the USA and filed a custody case there. They virtually lost, when in February this year the court granted joint custody, with physical custody of all the kids to their fathers, and a clause for regular access to the mothers, observing that it was not the "home state" for the parties.

After returning to India, the Bandra Family Court was approached. The mothers pled that the fathers were not following the US order and that they had no access to their children. The family court said it would wait for Counsellors' report before granting any kind of custody. The mothers challenged this in the HC.

The HC granted access to the mothers and a report by four Counsellors was submitted to the HC. The judge also met the children in his chambers and observed that there was some resistance among the "older children" toward their mothers, however, they weren't completely hostile towards them, and that the "younger kids" were more receptive to the idea of access to their mothers.

THE STORY SO FAR

♦ The 52nd Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passes away on 17 January 2014

♦ His son, Mufaddal Saifuddin, declares himself the new Syedna

♦ Syedna Burhanuddin's brother, Khuzaima Qutbuddin (also Saifuddin's uncle) challenges the claim

♦ Qutbuddin's daughter Arwa is married to Saifuddin's son, Taha , and they have five children aged 16, 15, 12, 10 and 7.

♦ Qutbuddin's other daughter Fatema is married to Saifuddin's nephew, Ibrahim, and the couple have four children aged 17, 14, 11 and 7. Ibrahim supports Syedna Saifuddin

♦ Qutbuddin's daughters flee for the US with their children the very night the 52nd Syedna passes away

♦ The daughters file for custody of the kids in the US

♦ US Court rules against the mothers' petition, grants joint custody

♦ Qutbuddin's daughters return to Mumbai with children, who are returned to their fathers, Saifuddin's kin

♦ Mothers not allowed to see their children, until HC grants access

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:55 pm

An email is being circulated amongst Dawoodi Bohras as under :-

Please read following two open letters that we published in various papers few month ago.It is worth your time. Vas Salam Asghar Vasanwala

An open letter by Advocate Husainy Shahed (retired)

AN OPEN LETTER TO DAWOODI BOHRA MUMENEEN & MUMENAT

Apropos, the News Item, “Breakaway family plans to move court, Dawoodi Bohra trusts for position of 53rd Dai al Mutlaq” [The Indian Express, March 13] and the similar news in other news papers, I am witness to an era when the issues of NASS and that of the Chief trusteeship of the Dawoodi Bohra trusts, in Chandabhai Gulla Case and Burhanbur Durgah Case, spanned the legal arena up to Privy Council in the early decades of the last century.

According to the Shia-Fatemi-Ismaili-Dawoodi-Bohra tenet, the succeeding Dai al-Mutlaq is appointed by Imam-uz-Zaman A.S. from his seclusion, sufficiently in advance of the eventual succession, in the early period of the Dai-ez-Zaman who, in turn, is required ONLY TO DECLARE THE IRREVOCABLE NSS, the appointment. The 51st Dai al Mutlaq Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb R.A. has deposed to that effect before The Bombay High Court in Chandabhai Gulla Case. The first such appointment was made by Maulatena Hurratul Maleka A.S. and the history of the subsequent such 51 appointments, so far, shall testify the truth of the aforesaid tenet.

A substantially large group of the members of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, whose ranks are swiftly swelling, has recently formed an international association by name TAYYEBI JAMEE-AT. They had sworn their allegiance to the late 51st and 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq R.A. during whose tenures all most all the Dawoodi Bohra trusts were formed or deemed to have been formed and registered and enriched by epic proportions, funded by the community. This Tayebi Jamee-at has yet not taken sides in the ongoing dispute of succession in the Davat.

This Jamee-at maintains that the aforesaid tenet and the religious faith in its veracity cannot be subjected to any adjudication in the court of law of any land nor can they be determined by the instrumentality of the modern jurisprudence and its prevalent norms of dispensation. The courts are not equipped to handle such issues. The final judicial verdict of the ongoing legal battle, either way, shall neither eject nor inject faith already reposed.

The tragedy at Ahmadabad in 1648 [1056 AH] perpetuates the perennially bleeding wound immortalized in the marble mausoleum echoing the injustice, perpetrated by the concocted evidence under such jurisprudence, and the way SHAH BAIG dispensed it.

This Jamee- at further contends that the validity of the right of the Dai al Mutlaq to be the Chief Trustee of the Dawoodi Bohra Trusts, for the first time, legally examined in the Chandabhai Gulla case, needs to be re-examined taking cognizance of the vital facts altered unrecognizably, relevant laws repealed or amended substantially and the circumstances changed drastically.
The delinking of this right from the office of the Dai al Mutlaq shall surgically terminate multiple malignancies rampantly afflicting the lower rungs of the financial and social administration of Davat. Else, the texture of the dense darkness at noon with thickly clouded confronting overcast is pregnant with dangerous outburst.
According to this Jamee-at, given the prevailing trait, the controlling authority of the trusts’ Mavaids, Madrasas and Mosques shall, for obvious reasons, command the majority of the members of the community. In the premise, the Jamee- at holds that nothing in Islam was ever settled on head counts. In the matter of HAQUE, faith and conscience, the law of the majority has no place. They recount that, after the prophet [PBH] Ameerul Momeneen was in silent minority, so was Imam Hasan A.S. and then they argue that the victory of Shahada-te-Imam Husain A.S. with only 72 Shohda-e-Karbala eloquently evidences:
ISLAM ZINDA HOTA HAI HAR KARBALA KE BAA’D.

The Jamee-at, therefore, is contemplating a WRIT PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 32 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA in the matter. Now the Battle Royal, to claim the succession inter alia the chief- trusteeship of the Dawoodi Bohra trusts, that would protract for generations to come before its final conclusion, shall present the Tayebi Jamee-at with an option, alternate or additional, to INTERVENE in the ongoing proceedings in various courts.

The Jamee-at shall pray for an appropriate ad-interim writ, direction, order, or injunction to safeguard the facilities, benefits and all other social, religious as well as human rights of the members of the Tayebi Jamee-at, arising out of the Dawoodi Bohra trusts, their properties and facilities and save its members from the imminently possible prohibition, prevention, deprivation expulsion, direct or indirect and expressed or implied ex-communication, social- boycott and all kinds of physical, financial and mental harassment by the disputants, their followers, representatives, agents, officers and servants, and in particular, none of the disputants shall issue THE RUKU’A CHITTHI in any form, PENDENTE LITE.

Needless to emphasize, these are universally recognized inalienable fundamental rights of each and every member of the community, worldwide and are judicially noticeable under section 56 and 57 of THE INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT, 1872.
AND many, like me, are helplessly watching the fray from the fences, anxiously awaiting the outcome with the bated breath.
SHAHADA: Pin. 425 409. Yours sincerely,
March 30, 2014
Husainy A. Shahed.

Next: Seclusion of Imam-uz-zaman A.S. & Gold for Zareeh Mubarak.
PLEASE E-MAIL & CIRCULATE AS MANY COPIES AS POSSIBLE AND OBLIGE YOURSELF.
Copies with respectful regards:
Al-Vazarat –us- Saifia, Mumbai.
Fatemi Davat, Thane, Mumbai.
Naseem-e-Sehar, Pune.
Badr-e-Muneer, Rajkot.
Dawoodi Bohra Chronicle, Mumbai.
Second open letter by Advocate Husainy Shahed (retired)

IN CONTINUATION OF MY EARLIER OPEN LETTER TO MUMENEEN AND MUMENAT.

The “SILSIL-AE-IMAMAT “annexed to this letter is self speaking and auto explanatory.

It is evident from the annexure that all the 21 imams physically, anatomically and biologically resembled us in every minor detail except their status of IMAM. They were born of their parents, lived their destined period, and 20 of them, died and were buried according to Islamic tenets, rituals and rites at the places known and recorded in Davat’s official records.

Refs. “ Tareekh-e-Fatemeen-e-Misr” by Dr. Zahid Ali [1948] r/w “ Dam-e-ghul Bohtan” in four volumes, our Davat’s repudiation of Dr. Zahid Ali’s allegations and “Hamare Ismaily Mazhab ki Haqueequat aur Uska Nizam” by Dr Zahid Ali [1954], The judgment of Justice Marten in the Gulla case, [19-03-1921] the judgment of the Privy Council in Burhanpur Durgah case [Appeal No. 79 disposed in 1947.] and the reports of Tarkunde and Nathwani Commissions.

It is very pertinent to note that out of the 21 IMAMS the last five IMAMS are classed as MUSTOOREENS i.e. the IMAMS who went in PURDAH, the seclusion, because the then prevailing HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES threatened their identity and personal safety endangering their very life, survival of IMAMAT and that of Davat itself. However, though in PURDAH, except their whereabouts, their names, parentage and other relevant details were publicly known. This can be ascertained from the annexure and books referred to hereinabove.

Therefore, on the basis of these well established facts, Tayebi Jamee-at argues that, when the names of earlier MUSTOOREENS, the periods of their IMAMAT, their parentage, dates of their birth and death and the places of their MAZARS are recorded and preserved by our Davat, why not those of the successors of the 21st IMAM. The Jamee-at is legitimately entitled to know the names and the other details enumerated hereinabove of successors of the 21st IMAM, born on 04th Rabi-ul-Akhir, 524 A.H. His father conferred the NASS on him when he was barely two and half years of age.

Moulate-na-Hurrat-ul-Maleka led 21st Imam-uz-Zaman A.S. an infant, into seclusion in 526 A.H. i.e. 1132 A.D. She appointed HER OWN SON SAYEDNA ZOEB BIN MUSA as the FIRST DAI AL MUTLAQ in1138 to clutch TEMPORAL AS WELL AS ECCLESIASTICAL powers in her own hands. In the following 777 years, one after another, 49 DUAT-UL-MUTLEQUEEN succeeded SAYEDNA ZOEB R.A. up to 1915. All of them lived simple life of untold physical and financial hardships and matchless sacrifices in the service of Deen and Davat up to the 51st Dai al Mutlaq.

Moulan-al-Muquaddas, His Holiness Dr. Sayedna Sardar Taher Saifuddin R.A. became 51st Dai al Mutlaq in 1915. He was a dashing and daring ruler, brilliant scholar, learned guide, administrator par excellence and the intelligent master strategist with clear and unerring foresight. He rescued the Davat from the clutches of poverty and indebtedness. He weathered many storms and valiantly battled his royal way to rule and live like an emperor and laid the sound foundation of a strong, powerful and prosperous Al-Vazart-us-Saifia and consolidated it in the main stream of social strata the world over. He reined as Supreme Sultan for 50 years till 1965. AND THE GRASS DOES NOT GROW UNDER THE BANYAN TREE.

The 52nd Dai al Mutlaq, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin R.A. succeeded his father in 1965. He was very compassionate, kind hearted and benevolent Dai al Mutlaq till 2014. However, the sterling qualities of his great father defied inheritance. The grand edifice of expanding empire of Davat needed a broader vision, an unerring foresight and a strong hand to rule firmly. History has it that the unstable monarchs beget powerful courtiers who overrule the ruler.

THE SUBSERVIENT SECRETARIATE BECOMES THE DOMINANT DIRECTORATE. THE DARUL EMARAT OF KHIDMAT GUZAR, IN EACH MOA-ZE, WITH ITS OCCUPANT, ACQUIRES THE STATUS OF A GOVERNOR’S MANSION, i. e. THE RAJ BHAVAN. THE CENTRES OF PELF AND POWER MULTIPLY. THEY CLASH WITH EACH OTHER FOR MORE POWERS AND PELF WITH SINGULAR REGULARITY. MOSQUES ARE ROBBED OF THEIR SPRITUALITY. PER FORCE PRACTISED RITUALS RIPE INTO RELIGION. THE EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILED CITIZENARY IS LULLED INTO DEEP SLUMBER. THE COMATOSE EMPIRE IS ADMITTED INTO THE HISTORY’S I.C.U. AND THE GRASS GROWS UNDER THE PALM TREE.

“But when religion comes in the garb of vested interest and exploits people,
it is not religion.” Jawaharlal Nehru. June 05, 1936.

There were claims and counter claims to the NASS of Dai al Mutlaq in the past also. New FIRQUAS formed. To this day All of them are progressive and prospering in peace. But none of those claimants ever sought any declaration from any legal forum till 2014. Why? Well, you have the answer.

The present legal chaos in various courts by and against the Davat is the self inflicted grievous injury that is often fatal. A compromise by mutual consent is the only alternative to the present public linen-washing before, per chance, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India intervenes. Therefore, the Jamee-at has conceived a formulae, if someone cares.

Since the appointment of the first Dai al Mutlaq SAYEDENA ZOEB R.A. in 1138 nothing is heard of or known about the 21st IMAM and his successors and IMAMAT itself. An untenable fiction of beginning of a ROOHANI DAUR and the bogey of BATIN as ZAHIR and ZAHIR as SAQUIT is advanced to camouflage the HAQUEEQUAT post 21st IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. The Jamee-at is of the opinion that only illogical blind faith can entertain such a DAWOODI PHOENIX.

As such, a long period of more than 900 Hijri years has elapsed and Momeneen and Mumenat have not known even the names and identity of the succeeding IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. The Jamee-at reminds that, all along this period, every succeeding Dai al Mutlaq has been regularly collecting SILAT-UL-IMAM, a fund, claimed to be reached to IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. by them. All Dai al Mutlaq have consistently claimed and have always sworn that they are ADNA GHULAMS [most humble servants] of IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. and that they obey their commands and carry out their instructions. THE FACTS ARE STRONGER THAN THE FIC TION.

Tayebi Jamee-at, therefore, questions , if that be so, why at least the names of all succeeding IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. and the period of their IMAMAT, dates of their births and deaths and location of their MAZARS are not informed to the followers? How about submitting the same in the sealed cover, to be kept secret, to the Hon’ble High court in the ongoing proceeding by the parties to the suit? The Jamee-at wonders, as to how the appointee can be ascertained without the Hon’ble court being convinced of the presence of the appointing authority, wherever and whosoever he may be. In the current parlor, THE REMOTE CONTROL.

The Jamee-at wonders as to why, in this modern era of technologically developed means of communication, the present successor of 21st IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. does not shoot a SMS or, if not a video, at least an audio recording to announce the MANSOOS. It will put an end to the ongoing ugly feud? Could it be that 21st IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. did not survive his infancy?

All that apart, according to the Jamee-at, the history stands as an irrefutable truth that THE SECLUSION OF MUSTOOREENS was necessitated by the then raging rivalry on account of concentration of TEMPORAL as well as ECCLESIASTICAL powers in the same hands. It was a historical necessity. THE BASIC TENETS OF ISLAM OR SUNNAT had nothing to do with the PURDAH, then and has no concern therewith even now.

THE IMAMS ARE NOW FREE FROM THE CARES OF THEIR KINGDOM. THE ONLY REASON FOR PURDAH WAS THEIR POLITICAL POWER WHICH IS NOW A THING OF THE DISTANT PAST. WHY SHOULD IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S. NOW REMAIN IN PURDAH? Any type of security can be availed of from THE MODI GOVERNMENT, just for asking, for the personal security of IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN A.S.

There is no and there can be no legitimate and justifiable reason to magnify, maximize and intensify the extensive opaque fog already pervading the mysterious PURDAH. Why the stark facts are sought to be enveloped into the mysterious mythological mist? The claims of some persons to IMAMAT in the past are not unknown to our Davat.

Come, what may, at the cost of repetition, the Jamee-at insists on severance of office of the Chief Trustee of the Dawoodi Bohra Trusts from that of the Dai al- Mutlaq in the widest interests of the Davat, its followers, proper management of the trust properties, their funds, benefits for the beneficiaries and their Human Rights. The Jamee-at has reasons to believe that such severance shall, at once, skin off the entire sheen from over the claim to succession.

The Jamee-at is at pains to recall that, even otherwise, the history’s bone yards are full of the debris of many mighty empires consigned to their coffins after they cracked and crumbled under their own weight, when every supporting column of those empires had demanded its POUND OF FLESH. Their ruins reverberate with the eloquent echo of their bygone grandeur.

The Jamee-at respectfully submits and prays that the Central Government or The Hon’ble Supreme Court Of India that so graciously granted recognition, wider powers and greater privileges to the community of eunuchs, vide S.C. Civil W.P. Nos. 400 of 2012 and 604 of 2013 decided on April 15, 2014, far better than those a D. B. has, may also kindly take suo moto cognizance of the ongoing war of succession and the barbaric violations of the Human Rights of a million of members of Dawoodi Bohra community, the world over, and direct the management of their trusts, on the pattern of Pandharpur Temple Trust verdict, vide S.C. Civil Appeal No. 994 of 2007 decided on January 14 ,2014 and Shirdi Shrines and now GURUDWARA as per the recent Supreme Court Judgment.

The Judo punching is on in all its ferocity. How long shall it last? At whose cost? Even after its fruitless termination, the wounds shall bleed eternally.

Tayebi Jamee-at is watching, with disgust, thousands of Dawoodi Bohra having no allegiance to either of the present claimants but pretending to be their followers like hypocrites and sycophants parading the outer ring of that AKHARA in procession, dancing, singing and exhorting in chorus, “TUM CHALNE DO HUM TUMHARE SATH HEIN”

PLEASE E-MAIL AND CIRCULATE AS MANY COPIES AS POSSIBLE AND OBLIGE YOURSELF.

Next letter: GOLD FOR ZAREEH MUBARAK yours sincerely,
Enclosure:

Silsil-ae-Imamat.
Husainy Shahed

Copies with the most respectful regards to:

1. Al-Vazarat-us-Saifia, Mumbai.
2. Fatemi Davat, Thane, Mumbai.
3. Naseem-e-Sehar, Pune.
4. Badr-e-Muneer, Rajkot.
5. Dawoodi Bohra Chronicle, Mumbai.

SILSIL - AE – IMAMAT
Moulatena Fatemat-uz-Zahra A.S. Ni Nasal Thaki
IMAMS Period of Dawat CITY COUNTRYAH AD
1.Imam Hasan Bin Ali 40-50 661-670 Madina Saudi Arabia
2. Imam Husain Bin Ali 50-61 670-681 Medina Saudi Arabia
3. Imam Zainul Abedeen bin Husain 61-95 681-713 Medina Saudi Arabia
4. Imam Mohammad Baquir bin Z.Abedeen 95-114 713-733 Medina Saudi Arabia
5. Imam Jafar-us-Sadiqu Bin Mohammad-ul-Baquir 114-148 733-765 Medina Saudi Arabia
6. Imam Ismail Bin Jafar-us-Sadiq 148-149 765-766 Basra Iraq
7. Imam Jafar Mohammad Bin Ismail 149-195 766-811 Farghana Russia
8. Imam Abdullah Bin Jafar Mohammad 195-225 811-840 Farghana Russia
9. Imam Ahmed Bin Abdullah 225-240 840-854 Salmia Syria
10. Imam Husain Bin Ahmed 240-290 854-905 Salmia Syria
11. Imam Abdullah AL-Mehdi Bin-Husain 290-322 905-934 Askar Maghrib
12. Imam Mohammed Bin Abdullah Al Mehdi 322-334 934-946 Mehdia Morocco
13. Imam Ismail Al Amnsoor Bin-Mohammed 334-341 946-953 Mehdia Morocco
14. Imam Maadden-il- Moiz Bin Ismail Al Mansoor 341-365 953-975 Cairo Egypt
15.Imam Nizaren-il- Aziz Bin Maaden-il Moiz 365-386 975-996 Cairo Egypt
16.Imam Husain –il Hakim Bin Nizarenil Aziz 386-411 996-1021 Cairo Egypt
17. Imam Ali-Yein –iz- Zahir Bin Husainil Hakim 411-427 1021- 1036 Cairo Egypt
18. Imam Maaden-il Mustansir Bin Ali-yeniz Zahir 427-487 1036-1095 Cairo Egypt
19. Imam Ahmed Al Muste Ali Bin Maadenil Mustansir 487-495 1095-1101 Cairo Egypt
20. Imam Mansur-il Amir Bin Ahmed- al Muste Ali 495-526 1101-1132 Cairo Egypt
21. Imam Tayyeb Bin Mansur-il Amir. 526 1132- ? ?

Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

New

Unread post by New » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Brothes GM and Asgharbhai,

Two long and involved open letters. Can you please, someone put this in a nutshell? Thanks.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Very nice...the copies should be circulated to each and every adna mumin

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm

New wrote:Brothes GM and Asgharbhai,

Two long and involved open letters. Can you please, someone put this in a nutshell? Thanks.
I dont think this is a long letter for some one who claims PHD.... :lol:

Nicely written and upto the point.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:46 pm

PLEASE always write all letters in Gujarati as well, as long as desi abdes dont undersand what is going on there will be no change.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:11 am

Dear brother noor how about you helping me out here as my Ph.D. is in science well away from these fields. All scientifc articles have abstracts like the one I am requesting and they have KEY words as well.

Now your turn...

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:30 am

New wrote:Brothes GM and Asgharbhai,

I agree with Brother New. Please explain in plain English:

1.) What is it that you are claiming?
2.) What it is that you exactly plan to do? Or, what are you asking the Mumbai High Court or the Supreme Court of India to do?
3.) What if anything you want ordinary bohras to do?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:35 am

New wrote:Dear brother noor how about you helping me out here as my Ph.D. is in science well away from these fields. All scientifc articles have abstracts like the one I am requesting and they have KEY words as well.

Now your turn...
I was kidding bro, but I think language is simple and since you have PHD no matter in which field it should be easy to understand for an educated person like you. but any ways I hope OP will explain in simple words.

WHAT ORDINARY BOHRA SHOULD DO IS A KEY QUESTION.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:07 am

Technically those who paid sabil and other expenses of the masjid/kabrestan/markaz in the time of syedna muhammed burhanuddin and still hold faith in them should have access to all these places without any restrictions.

if mufaddal saifuddin try to stop them from coming to these place legal and police protection can be taken against his goons. if people dont have faith in mufaddal saifuddin or have doubt in his position that doesn't means they cant have access to these places.

if the legal proceedings are going without any bias in India, soon SKQ as well as all other people who believe upto Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin will have guaranteed access to all these places.