Large Funds to be collected in Baroda...!!! (For SMS's Visit)

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
HMALAK

Large Funds to be collected in Baroda...!!! (For SMS's Visit)

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:23 am

It has come to my notice that the Aamil of Baroda on the eve of 4th Rabiul Akhar addressed the gathering and told them that members of Jamaat committee will visit their houses to collect funds for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Sahib's visit to the city. Now I think this is a ridiculous step. I mean why do you need to collect funds for Syedna Sahib's visit??? But then when I analyse, this is the same Aamil who was beaten up in Sagwada for allegedly making a scam out of Ghilaf on Qabr of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA).

He is so arrogant and an angry man that he does insult people in between a Waaz right from tha Takht. I think he got the result of his bad deeds when he got Brain Tumor last month and now he can not wear anything on his head.

He also instructed and literally forced to donate funds for Ezzy Project in Baroda which is a kind of Mini SBUT. I am sure there will be lootings in the name of Godman again.

I know the people of Baroda, they are no rich to pay for such useless funds. They lack basic necessities of Food and Health. I am surely going to work for this and somehow put efforts to stop this Loot from the poor.

May God Bless All.

Al-Noor

Re: Large Funds to be collected in Baroda...!!! (For SMS's Visit)

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:59 am

as I said in my other post as per badri mahal planners, such mini SBUT projects are coming up in almost all cities where there are significant bohra population. Surat, Ahmedabad and jamnagar are in top of list. real state is lucarative business in India for kothar.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Al-Noor wrote:as I said in my other post as per badri mahal planners, such mini SBUT projects are coming up in almost all cities where there are significant bohra population. Surat, Ahmedabad and jamnagar are in top of list. real state is lucarative business in India for kothar.
It is also the best place to park their ill-gotten wealth which is collected in cash, afterall there is always a risk of the cash getting stolen or the income tax people confiscating it !

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:as I said in my other post as per badri mahal planners, such mini SBUT projects are coming up in almost all cities where there are significant bohra population. Surat, Ahmedabad and jamnagar are in top of list. real state is lucarative business in India for kothar.
It is also the best place to park their ill-gotten wealth which is collected in cash, afterall there is always a risk of the cash getting stolen or the income tax people confiscating it !
Exactly bro, they know that ab ye mufaddali spiritual dukaan zyada din nahi chalne wali.

better diversify....just like how money managers divert money from high risk assets to low risk assets.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 am

It is quite simple and obvious.. QJ is the real estate don... He ties up with the builders and finances the projects. They get land under the garb of redevelopment and since QJ is involved, rich abdes are ready to pay premium for property in those projects saying, aa toh bhai saheb nu project che.. ghani barkati che.. blah blah... QJ gets his cut from the profits and the builders are happy that they get easy financing from QJ (All the loot money from bohra public) and then ofcourse their share of the profits. I have a friend who bought a property in Surat developed by QJ's funds!

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 am

Mr. Fakhruddin Kothari, the Aamil yesterday announced that every House in Baroda will have to compulsorily pay Rs 7,200/- for visit of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Sahib. Also the Ikraam committee will be set up in which every Member has to pay 53,000 bucks. Every one shall get cards as much as they pay.
Now I think this is not cool. The majority people of Baroda are living the life of Daily Labour. People earn daily and eat daily. How can such people who sell Cassettes, drive Auto Rickshaw etc can pay for such an hefty amount?

Also as the announcement was done in the masjid everyone was stunned to hear the amount of 7,200 bucks.

May God Bless All

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 am

I have visited baroda number of times and I know there are many bohras, now lets say just 100 families denies to pay any money, what can they do?

I am sure they cant stop them coming to masjid for this.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:48 pm

go Baroda go. The mumineen of Baroda should launch a strong protest. Such kind of welcome for Muffy at the cost of mumineens hard earned money is just not right. Announcing such monkey business in a masjid is a no, no.
Stand up people of Baroda for your god given right of freedom. Do not pay a single penney for Muffy's trip. This scheme is again a scam to fill the coffers of the kothar and Muffys gang of goondas.

cpt jack sparrow

Unread post by cpt jack sparrow » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 am

The same happened with Dombivli, Thane.
Here the amount was 11000. Plus those who wanted muffs at their home 2 lakhs.
We did pay them babaji ka thullu.
Those all who paid would definitely got scammed under flase pretext. Soon after cash the aamil got swinged in a sexual scandal.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:16 am

any updates from baroda? any one from baroda?

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:49 am

Yes he is coming to baroda sometime in Rajab and will stay for some 6-7 days. Till date the amount of contribution is not finalized but they say in the committee that 5200/- would be compulsory at least.

Also Shabbar s/o Saiyud-ul-Khair is arranging all the stuff and he is a crook who thinks he is some kind of Youth Icon.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 am

Salam bhai, thank you for updates.

How good it was if 5200/- was suppose to be given to every household when the Dai is coming (as a gift) .....afsos yaha ultu chale che.
aam to keh che hame sultan che, badshah che, pun kaam bhikariyon jew kare che...
kings and sultan dont beg money when they go some where, they give away money.