Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:42 am

Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim,

Salaam

pls post relevant topics here

Al-Noor

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:45 am

Why didn't Syedna Burhanuddin publicly declare the anointment of his mansoos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2X822f8cY

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ،

(Surat al-‘Araaf: 180)

The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.

As we publish the 99th issue of Sijill we take the opportunity to present a calligraphic presentation of the 99 names of Allah Ta’ala as per our Mawali Tahereen SA, with English translation.

The Quranic Ayat quoted above directs us to pray and call out to Allah Ta’ala using his pure names (Asmaa’ husna) and to stay away from those who deviate in the recognition of His names. Rasulullah SA said, “Allah Ta’ala has 99 names. He who counts them (tasbih) enters Jannat.” As per the instruction of this Ayat and Rasulullah’s Hadith, our Hudaat Kiraam have guided us to count and utter the 99 names of Allah Ta’ala during Bihori after the two rak’ats of Istiftah Namaaz. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA instructed mumineen to use a tasbih during this doa and move one bead with the recitation of each name. Syedna Taher Saifuddin explained that Rasulullah specifically instructed us “to count” the divine names and therefore instructed mumineen to use a tasbih while doing so.

Syedna al-Mu’ayyad al-Shirazi explains that a name is how we recognize an individual - and we recognize Allah Ta’ala through His Imams. In this sense, our Imams are the True Living Names of Allah Ta’ala through whom we recognize Allah Ta’ala. We follow the Imams and stay away from those who deviate from them. Similarly, in the time of the Imam’s seclusion, the Du’aat are the True Living Names of the Imams, and through them we recognize the Imams.

It is in this sense that the Tasbih of the names of the Imams is our precious daily task, our wazifa, “wazaifuna tasbihu asmaa’ikum aya * banil Mustafa daaban wa ne’mal wazaa’ifu.” It is also in this vein that Syedna Qutbuddin TUS wrote in remembrance of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, “tasbih kare che mumineen, raakhi wazifa ma yaqeen, shamsud du’aatil mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Saifuddin.”

The depth of meaning in the 99 divine names of Allah Ta’ala is great. The 100th name is “Allah”, the greatest name (ismullahil a’zam). We count them while recognizing the True and Living Names, our Imams, and in their seclusion, their Dais. Counting Allah Ta’ala’s names with this recognition, and counting the names of our Imams and their Du’aat, we know that we are indeed one of those for whom Rasulullah’s Hadith holds true, “Allah Ta’ala has 99 names. He who counts them (tasbih) enters Jannat.”

http://issuu.com/fatemidawat/docs/99_names_of_allah

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:41 am

One of the best presentation I have seen so far...Jazakallah

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 pm

I wonder how mufaddalis allowed this? any one knows more information? if this is allowed in London why it cant be allowed in rest of the world?
Fatema ben Ebrahim, wife of Mulla Hatim bhai Ebrahim, passed away in London on Wednesday night 30th of December 2015, (lailat al-khamis, 21st Rabi ul Awwal). Shehzada Dr. Abdeali bhaisaheb lead janaza namaz on Thursday evening. Fatema ben was buried in the Dawoodi Bohra Qabrastan, Najmi Bagh, Brookwood Cemetery in London. The Fatemi Dawat Janaza Committee of London ensured that the janaza ghusl kafan and dafan was performed with dignity and correctly per the rites of our Fatemi mazhab, and that the family of the deceased were cared for at every step of the way. All of this is only made possible by the guidance, raza and doa mubarak of our Aqa Mola Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. May Allah ta’ala grant Fatema ben rehmat and Jannat, and shafaat of our Mawali Tahereen, especially the 51st, 52nd, and 53rd Dais.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:54 pm

The answer is in your question itself! Because it is London, a major city in the developed world! If you expect this to happen in India, Africa, Middle East (Developed only due to its oil money) or Pakistan, then forget it!
Al-Noor wrote:I wonder how mufaddalis allowed this? any one knows more information? if this is allowed in London why it cant be allowed in rest of the world?
Fatema ben Ebrahim, wife of Mulla Hatim bhai Ebrahim, passed away in London on Wednesday night 30th of December 2015, (lailat al-khamis, 21st Rabi ul Awwal). Shehzada Dr. Abdeali bhaisaheb lead janaza namaz on Thursday evening. Fatema ben was buried in the Dawoodi Bohra Qabrastan, Najmi Bagh, Brookwood Cemetery in London. The Fatemi Dawat Janaza Committee of London ensured that the janaza ghusl kafan and dafan was performed with dignity and correctly per the rites of our Fatemi mazhab, and that the family of the deceased were cared for at every step of the way. All of this is only made possible by the guidance, raza and doa mubarak of our Aqa Mola Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. May Allah ta’ala grant Fatema ben rehmat and Jannat, and shafaat of our Mawali Tahereen, especially the 51st, 52nd, and 53rd Dais.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:34 pm

dawedaar wrote:The answer is in your question itself! Because it is London, a major city in the developed world! If you expect this to happen in India, Africa, Middle East (Developed only due to its oil money) or Pakistan, then forget it!
Al-Noor wrote:I wonder how mufaddalis allowed this? any one knows more information? if this is allowed in London why it cant be allowed in rest of the world?
All mumineen who have deceased after Misaq to Qutbuddin Moula TUS in Mumbai have been buried in Bohra qabrastans. That is not to say that being buried in a Bohra qabrastan is a big deal. Here in the US, mumineen (both Mufaddalies and SKQ followers)are buried in the same qabrastan as Shias, Sunnis and sometimes even Christians and Jews. They are beautiful burial parks and lovely to visit. I think people in India place too much stock on being buried in Bohra qabrastan. Have never understood it.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:31 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
dawedaar wrote:The answer is in your question itself! Because it is London, a major city in the developed world! If you expect this to happen in India, Africa, Middle East (Developed only due to its oil money) or Pakistan, then forget it!
All mumineen who have deceased after Misaq to Qutbuddin Moula TUS in Mumbai have been buried in Bohra qabrastans. That is not to say that being buried in a Bohra qabrastan is a big deal. Here in the US, mumineen (both Mufaddalies and SKQ followers)are buried in the same qabrastan as Shias, Sunnis and sometimes even Christians and Jews. They are beautiful burial parks and lovely to visit. I think people in India place too much stock on being buried in Bohra qabrastan. Have never understood it.
Bro/Sis think,

Nikah, kafan dafan plays a very important role in life of a bohra be it an ABDE or reformists or any other normal ok ok bohra if he she is attached to the family. Kuthar knows this very well and thus all are trapped. If here in India bohra qabrastan are different from any other maslak people qabrastan...if not then how they will do their dukaandaari ....

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:35 pm

another question to you...seems you are SKQ follower....from last few months there is no "hulchul" activity from KQ side...what could be the reason...kindly throw some light.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:11 am

Dumbledore wrote:another question to you...seems you are SKQ follower....from last few months there is no "hulchul" activity from KQ side...what could be the reason...kindly throw some light.
How do you mean? Miqats are being observed, madrasah is conducted. Sijil is being published.... Hulchul as usual...

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:52 am

think_for_yourself wrote: How do you mean? Miqats are being observed, madrasah is conducted. Sijil is being published.... Hulchul as usual...
What about the court case? It has gone all quiet on the High court website as well with no date displayed for next hearing.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:13 am

there are some unconformed reports that Skq had bought some land in secunderabad for constructing a Masjid and burial ground will be interesting if true.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:29 am

kimanumanu wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: How do you mean? Miqats are being observed, madrasah is conducted. Sijil is being published.... Hulchul as usual...
What about the court case? It has gone all quiet on the High court website as well with no date displayed for next hearing.
I believe this is due to high court issues of courtroom availability and presiding judges.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:21 am

This year, to commemorate the auspicious occasion of Milad Mubarak of the 52nd Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and the 53rd Dai Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS, the children of Fatemi Madrasa will be taking part in community service in their respective local communities. They will participate in activities such as giving food to the needy, donating books to a library, toys/kits/supplies to a hospital, warm clothes to a shelter for the homeless, etc.

This initiative is inspired by the guidance and teachings of our Aqa Mola. It is an initiative to live by what Rasullulah SA said, “all of mankind is part of Allah's family, and those who do good to His family are most loved by Him,” and to practice and live by the principles learned in Fatemi Madrasa about the importance of being a good human being (nek mumin), helping each other, and being kind towards everyone.

All children of Mumineen are encouraged to take part in this initiative. Brief reports of each child’s activity will be arazed in Hazrat Imamiyyah. Please email these reports to madrasa@fatemidawat.com and indicate the child’s name, hometown, and age.

May Allah give all of us and our children yaari to do khidmat of Dawat and Dai and to do good for all people in any way we can. Aameen.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am

Muffy and his chillar party will be busy in tamasha bazi, julus/murgha eating/show bazi. rainbow ridas are funniest :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:54 pm

old video of GALIYAKOT which shows presence of SMB and SKQ....people calling mola to SKQ and now same people throws lanat, amazing transition of bohra world in just few years. what ever went wrong is sickening and really sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLb-uTa9VlU

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:35 am

I just happened to stumble upon one of qutbis's speech and believe me I was dumbfounded. The speech sounded to me totally vague and blurry . I believe he suffers from dyspraxia (oral-motor speech disorder) and before he begins any sentence there a sharp unintelligent sound. Honestly I am amazed at the fact that this was never mentioned in any posts what so ever.
Do you think this could be the reason he was not considered ( by Kothar) as a prominent candidate in place of muffy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTkp2_RLJUM&sns=em
Just to clarify, my intention here is not to malign anyone so please do not start moaning about this. Just trying to get to grips with ..

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:10 am

Ateka wrote:I just happened to stumble upon one of qutbis's speech and believe me I was dumbfounded. The speech sounded to me totally vague and blurry . I believe he suffers from dyspraxia (oral-motor speech disorder) and before he begins any sentence there a sharp unintelligent sound. Honestly I am amazed at the fact that this was never mentioned in any posts what so ever.
Do you think this could be the reason he was not considered ( by Kothar) as a prominent candidate in place of muffy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTkp2_RLJUM&sns=em
Just to clarify, my intention here is not to malign anyone so please do not start moaning about this. Just trying to get to grips with ..
Oh my God! He had surgery some time ago that has affected his speech. There is nothing "unintelligent" about his speech. It is a disability. In the wasilas and bayans posted on Fatemi Dawat from days before his surgery, his voice is powerful and his words are intelligent and poignant. His words are still the same. Many of us have become used to his speech and don't even notice it any more.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Salam o Alaikum,

This is my first post here : hope to write more InshaAllah

How many of bohra's know that Musa (AS) had similar problems of speech. Yet he was destined to stand against the might of Firaoun. The Quran attests to this fact : Surah Taha ...

اذْهَبْ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ
"Go thou to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds."

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي
(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast;

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي
"Ease my task for me;

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي
"And remove the impediment from my speech,

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي
"So they may understand what I say:

Do you find any parallels to the current situation of Dawoodi Bohras. Musa AS started his mission with a handful of people with him ... Does the situation need any more elaboration ...

Allah o Akbar

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Unhappy.. brother I never said that his speech was unintelligent I specifically said that when he starts to say something it is followed by a sharp unintelligent sound. Sorry if it is sounded otherwise.

Salaam brother wajid. I will assume that you read the Quran with the meaning, that's very appreciable . Kudos to anyone who does. On another note I find it very difficult to comprehend that anyone like you will want to follow qutubuddin who is a staunch Taher saifuddin and burhanuuddin follower, both of whom were corrupted and propagators of a false religion.

Corrupt: because they harras common Bohra's for money and then spend it on luxurious living and Ayyashi. None of the true God fearing religious leaders ever did up to date
False religion: because they do things contrary to what's Quran teaches. They do not do daawa do not help the poor and the needy and do not speak against wrong ( a bunch of cowards) among so many more discussed on this forum. Infact they tie up with cunning politicians to meet their own goals

Now how can you compare such a Person with prophet Musa.
Allah maaf Kare.....just like expanding breasts is not to be taken literally similarly implement of speech may suggest a request for being more vocal. Anyway I wonder if you are aware that prophet musa was gifted with a powerful stick.

Now if qutubuddin has mend his way then he should be made to confess all the past wrong doings of his predecessor. Other wise sorry to say brother, it mentions in the Quran that the unfaithful will be punished and will burn in hell for eternity.

Wassalam

Wajid wrote:Salam o Alaikum,

This is my first post here : hope to write more InshaAllah

How many of bohra's know that Musa (AS) had similar problems of speech. Yet he was destined to stand against the might of Firaoun. The Quran attests to this fact : Surah Taha ...

اذْهَبْ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ
"Go thou to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds."

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي
(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast;

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي
"Ease my task for me;

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي
"And remove the impediment from my speech,

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي
"So they may understand what I say:

Do you find any parallels to the current situation of Dawoodi Bohras. Musa AS started his mission with a handful of people with him ... Does the situation need any more elaboration ...

Allah o Akbar

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:33 pm

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -nass.html

Imam Mansoor Private Nass - Abdeali's Waaz

Abdeali KQ delivered a fiery waaz on his fathers brithday - the 29th of Rabi al Akhar. His tone was very similar to that of his Ujjain Waaz - angry and annoyed over defeat.

His waaz was mostly a repetition of points for KQ's claim to fame - which have been refuted multiple times.

Abdeali once again brought up the issue of a "Private Nass" and claimed that a Private Nass without witnesses is valid according to Qutbi beliefs. (This is the basis of KQ's false claim).
Refuted here:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... s-mubarak/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/01/25/reason-2/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... wat-books/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -idris-as/
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... on-kq.html

He then went on to talk about the alleged Nass of Sulaiman Nabi AS.
Refuted here:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/11 ... again.html

And finally (at 56 mins of the video) discussed the private Nass of Imam Qaim AS (12th Imam) on Imam Mansoor AS (13th Imam) - which is the focus of this article.
Refuted here:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -nass.html

What is interesting to note is that prior to Abdeali's waaz - Khuzaima Qutbuddin, Taher Qutbuddin and the Qutbi Bohra Sijill have discussed these exact same points - all baseless claims - that have been refuted on sites such as these. Their twisted lies have been exposed time & time again. Yet, Abdeali continues to repeat the same mistake of his father and siblings.
NONE of them have been able to provide ANY dawat kitaab reference to their claims. In fact, Dawat books prove the contrary.

In the case of Abdeali, another one bites the dust. Abdeali, however, fabricates this lie even further.

(According to Abdeali's version):
Upon the wafaat of Imam Mehdi AS (11th Imam), before dafan - Imam Qaim AS (12th Imam) calls his son, - Imam Mansoor AS (13th Imam) to a "khaangi ma / alag jaga" (took him to a private place) and says to him "tamney mei aa nass nu qilado pehnawu chu, mara pachi Imam tamey cho" and performed Nass. Imam Qaim AS further instructed Imam Mansoor AS to keep this information secret.
Abdeali also adds that Syedna Qadi Noman RA is narrating this zikr. He refers to the time of the incident, where it took place, the conversation, and who is narrating it.
All of the underlined texts, according to Dawat kutub - is incorrect.

In fact, Dawat kitabo mention that before burying Imam Mehdi AS, Imam Qaim AS called Ustaad Juzer RA (not Imam Mansoor AS), informed him of this Nass on his son (Imam Mansoor AS), and instructed him to keep it private. Ustaad Juzer RA goes on to say that he kept this Nass secret for 7 years.
(Ref: Uyun al Akbar & Sirat Ustaad al Juzer http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -nass.html)

Let's suppose, Abdeali is privy to a Dawat text other than Uyun al Akbar & The Sirat of Ustaad Juzer - what he fails to mention is that although this Nass was kept secret for 7 years, Uyun al Akbaar confirms that on 7th of Ramadan in 334 Hijri, Imam Qaim AS performed a public Nass on Imam Mansoor AS. Letters were written to all the cities informing the people. Imam Mansoor's AS age at the time was 33 years old.

Why did Abdeali deliberately leave this final part out? Surely he had access to Syedna Idris Imaduddin's Uyun al Akbaar.

Further, Abdeali states that his version has been narrated by Syedna Qadi Noman RA - and that this Nass was always private - no one knew about it, except Imam Mansoor AS.

Contrary to Abdeali's lies, here are some quotes by Syedna Qadi Noman RA, in which it is clear that this Nass was made public, and he himself was aware of it.

In the book al Majalis wa al Musayaraat Syedna Qadi Noman RA relates the following incidents:

...[Imam] Moiz AS said to me: I once met Imam Qaim AS after he had done Nass on Imam Mansoor AS and publicly declared it... (Ref #244)

...(Syedna Qadi Noman says): I once met Imam Mansoor AS - after Imam Qaim AS had done Nass on him - to offer my tehniyaat (mubarakbadi)... (Ref #74)

... and Imam Moiz AS asked (those in His hazrat), what can you remember of my forefathers? One person replied: I have heard Imam Mehdi AS perform Nass on your grandfather Imam Qaim AS, and I have heard your grandfather Imam Qaim AS perform Nass on your father Imam Mansoor AS... (Ref #99)

What is evident from the above references is:
Imam Mansoor's AS Nass was NOT private - without any witnesses
It was a publicly declared Nass - with witnesses
Imam Moiz AS was aware of the Nass
Syedna Qadi Noman RA was aware of the Nass
Other people in the hazrat were aware of the Nass, and some were even witnesses to it
Concluding:
The Qutbi Bohra leader and their scholars have been caught red handed twisting Dawat bayaans and history. This isn't the first time. They continue to prey on the innocent minds of their followers - hoping they will never open their eyes to verify the truth.

All the examples provided can be easily confirmed by dawat texts.

There is a famous saying:
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

Khuzaima Qutbuddin and his team continue to make a mockery of their followers.

Ignorance in haqq cannot be excused anymore.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Saif53 wrote: There is a famous saying:
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

SMS and his team continue to make a mockery of their followers.

Ignorance in haqq cannot be excused anymore.
You keep strumming the same guitar with your incessant reference to "dawat texts". Yet you completely ignore the fact that Syedna Burhanuddin RA during his lifetime took the name of his Mazoon in the misaq text and affirmed his position each time. Today you are denying this text for which you must have said "naam" and spewing laanats on him. Did Syedna Burhanuddin RA also fool people?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:47 pm

You keep strumming the same guitar with your incessant reference to "dawat texts". Yet you completely ignore the fact that Syedna Burhanuddin RA during his lifetime took the name of his Mazoon in the misaq text and affirmed his position each time. Today you are denying this text for which you must have said "naam"
No one is ignoring that fact.
Don't know what you're on about.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 am

Dude Saif, no one gives a crap about your anal analysis. For the Qutbis it's enough that the Mazoon said Nass was done on him. The whole Nass charade is too too shady in light of the fact that Burhanuddin Moula never one did Nass on Mufaddal of his own volition before the stroke. After the stroke there was the shady drama with the very dubious audio - su naam Che? Naam suche? Mohammed naam Che? Shk Mohammad ne rutba maa chrava etc....after which the Shehzadas never missed an opportunity to remind us that "Nass" was done....yeah right.

The rest of us don't give a crap about either Mufaddal or Qutbi. We are happy with the masjid, mawaid and manij. So not sure why you've been getting your undies in a bunch over all this. You have begun to sound downright desperate :roll:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 am

Syedna Burhanuddin RA also fool people?
well yes he did and there is no doubt in it.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 am

ajamali wrote:
The rest of us don't give a crap about either Mufaddal or Qutbi. We are happy with the masjid, mawaid and manij. So not sure why you've been getting your undies in a bunch over all this. You have begun to sound downright desperate :roll:
Exactly and this is why now dai bull crap should be replaced by elected representative of community who can be changed every 5 year.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:31 am

Saif53

Instead of wasting so much time to prove SKQ wrong, can you and your blogger friends prove muffy correct?

can you please post 10 real FACTS which can prove muffy is really dai of Imam uz zamaan?

can you post any REAL achievements of muffy from the day he step in the office?

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:36 am

If Mazoon and Mukasir are zere-dasts of Daai, then why daai did not inform Mazoon and Mukasir of his Nass?
Why all the rutuals were performed by his Son in Low which was not even fitting in-line anywhere?
The first authority should be Mazoon and Mukasir to inform about Nass.
There were plenty of huduts to inform before reaching Shz Qaid Johar and Shz Malik.

Its like President ignores vice president and tells other about his declaration!!!

If this has been done right at first.... I guess no issues were after.
Talwar chalti to 100 - 200 marta...aa to 1000 and 1000 people are suffering.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:10 am

this whole family from STS to SKQ and Muffy are corrupt and liars, I feel sorry for those girls who jumped of plan thinking they are doing right thing by abandoning their husbands and now they lost their children as well. this is a power game and it is so filthy that these guys are even ready to abandon their own blood.

this community is now at dead end...slowly people will realize and move on.

Biggest losers are those who really thinks muffy as a religion man and follows him blindly, these are the worst of all.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:44 am

True