Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Imam ar-Rida [a] said,
"Have a good opinion of Allah, for Allah says, 'I am at the opinion that my believing servant has of Me. If it is good, then there will be good. If it is evil, then there will be evil.'"
عَنْ أَبِي الْحَسَنِ الرِّضَا ع قَالَ أَحْسِنِ الظَّنَّ بِاللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ يَقُولُ أَنَا عِنْدَ ظَنِّ عَبْدِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِ بِي إِنْ خَيْراً فَخَيْراً وَ إِنْ شَرّاً فَشَرّاً
(al-Kafi, Volume 2, Page 72)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:58 am

"My Lord, if You condemn me for my crimes, I will cling to Your forgiveness, and if You hold me for my sins, I will cling to Your granting pardon. If You haul me into the hell, I will tell its inmates that I love You."
اِلـهي اِنْ اَخَذْتَني بِجُرْمي اَخَذْتُكَ بِعَفْوِكَ، وَاِنْ اَخَذْتَني بِذُنُوبي اَخَذْتُكَ بِمَغْفِرَتِكَ، وَاِنْ اَدْخَلْتَني النّارَ اَعْلَمْتُ اَهْلَها اَنّي اُحِبُّكَ
(Munajat al-Sha`baniyya of Imam `Ali)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:02 am

One of the best explanation of ayatul kursi and its amazing...Alhumdolillah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Not surprising. Nauman Ali Khan is very knowledgeable in Quran and Arabic and runs a school in Dallas. He is a Sunni though. According to him Surah Abasa is about the prophet (saw) so he is a wahhabi. And ignoor is now quoting wahhabis.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:06 pm

From Imam Zayn al-`Abideen's whispered prayers,
"My God!
Nothing will mend my fracture but Your gentleness and care,
Nor free me of my poverty but Your affection and beneficence,
Nor still my fright but Your security,
Nor exalt my abasement but Your sovereignty,
Nor take me to my hope but Your bounty,
Nor remedy my lack but Your graciousness,
Nor accomplish my need other than You,
Nor relieve my distress other than Your mercy,
Nor remove my injury other than Your clemency,
Nor cool my burning thirst but reaching You,
Nor quench my ardour but meeting You,
Nor damp my yearning but gazing upon Your face,
Nor settle my settling place without closeness to You,
Nor allay my worry but Your repose,
Nor cure my illness but Your medicine,
Nor eliminate my grief but Your nearness,
Nor heal my wound but Your forgiveness,
Nor remove the rust on my heart but Your pardon,
Nor banish the confusing thoughts from my chest but Your command!"
إِلـٰهِي كَسْرِي لا يَجْبُرُهُ إلاَّ لُطْفُكَ وَحَنانُكَ،
وَفَقْرِي لا يُغْنِيهِ إِلاَّ عَطْفُكَ وَإحْسانُكَ،
وَرَوْعَتِي لا يُسَكّـِنُهَا إلاَّ أَمانُكَ،
وَذِلَّتِي لا يُعِزُّها إلاَّ سُلْطانُكَ،
وَأُمْنِيَّتِي لا يُبَلّـِغُنِيها إلاَّ فَضْلُكَ،
وَخَلَّتِي لا يَسُدُّها إلاَّ طَوْلُكَ،
وَحاجَتِي لا يَقْضِيها غَيْرُكَ،
وَكَرْبِي لاَ يُفَرّ ِجُهُ سِوىٰ رَحْمَتِكَ،
وَضُرّ ِي لا يَكْشِفُهُ غَيْرُ رَأْفَتِكَ،
وَغُلَّتِي لا يُبَرّ ِدُها إلاَّ وَصْلُكَ،
وَلَوْعَتِي لا يُطْفِيها إلاَّ لِقاؤُكَ،
وَشَوْقِي إلَيْكَ لا يَبُلُّهُ إِلاَّ النَّظَرُ إِلىٰ وَجْهِكَ،
وَقَرارِي لا يَقِرُّ دُونَ دُنُوّ ِي مِنْكَ،
وَلَهْفَتِي لاَ يَرُدُّها إلاَّ رَوْحُكَ،
وَسُقْمِي لا يَشْفِيهِ إلاَّ طِبُّكَ،
وَغَمّـِي لا يُزِيلُهُ إلاَّ قُرْبُكَ،
وَجُرْحِي لا يُبْرِئُهُ إلاَّ صَفْحُكَ،
وَرَيْنُ قَلْبِي لا يَجْلُوهُ إلاَّ عَفْوُكَ،
وَوَسْواسُ صَدْرِي لا يُزِيحُهُ إلاَّ أَمْرُكَ.
(Sahifa Sajjadiyya, 11 - The Whispered Prayer of the Utterly Poor)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:59 am

Imam ar-Rida [a] asked the High Rabbi in the Abbasid court, “Do you deny that the Torah says the following to you? 'The Lord came from Sinai and dawned from Seir upon us; he shone forth from Mount Paran.' (Deuteronomy 33:2)
The High Rabbi said, “I am familiar with these words, but I do not know what they mean.’”
Imam ar-Rida [a] said, “I will inform you of them. 'The Lord came from Sinai' is a reference to God's revelation to Moses [a] on Mount Sinai. 'And dawned from Seir upon us' is a reference to the mountain upon which God sent revelations to Jesus the son of Mary [a] while Jesus was upon that mountain. 'He shone forth form Mount Paran' is a reference to a mountain that is one day away from Mecca."
قَالَ الرِّضَا عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ: أنَا أُخْبِرُكَ بِهِ: أمَّا قَوْلُهُ: جَاءَ النُّورُ مِنْ قِبَلِ طُورِ سَيْنَاءَ، فَذَلِكَ وَحْيُ اللهِ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى الَّذِي أنْزَلَهُ عَلَى جَبَلِ طُورِ سَيْنَاءَ. وَأمَّا قَوْلُهُ: وَأضَاءَ لَنَا مِنْ جَبَلِ سَاعِيرَ، فَهُوَ الجَبَلُ الَّذِي أوْحَى اللهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ إلى عِيسَى بْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِ. وَأمَّا قَوْلُهُ: وَاسْتَعْلَنَ عَلَيْنَا مِنْ جَبَلِ فَارَانَ، فَذَلِكَ جَبَلٌ مِنْ جِبَالِ مَكَّةَ، بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَهَا يَوْمٌ.
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 am

nauman ali khans sermon is garbage mostly.
coz of following shit taimiyyas ideology
i have heared his many lectures and videos
in one lecture he justifies prophets marraige to young aisha saying that was norm in that time in arabia and nothing he did was unnatural
according to that time and period--though the arguement is correct. but he does not say same of other stupid arabic traditions which now
they claim to be islamic.
purely double standard and hypocrisy at best

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:18 pm

I am not surprised that you listened to his many lectures and videos and chose to learn nothing. You will find an excuse to disobey everything that teaches the Quran and Sunnah by associating it with whatever it is that you have chosen to dislike for reasons that you pulled out of thin air.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:19 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said:
The Prophet David [a] asked Allah, "O Allah, for every king is a treasure, so where is Your treasure?"
So Allah said,
"I possess a treasure that is greater than the Throne,
vaster than the Seat,
sweeter than Paradise,
and more decorated than the Kingdom.
Its land is recognition [of Me],
its sky is faith,
its sun is yearning [for Me],
its moon is love [of Me],
its stars are thoughts [about Me],
its companion is the intellect,
its rain is mercy,
its harvest is obedience [to Me],
and its fruit is wisdom.
It has four doors: knowledge, forbearance, patience, and contentment.
Verily, it is the heart."
انس من مالك قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله: ناجى داود ربه فقال الهي لكل ملك خزانة فاين خزانتك؟ قال جل جلاله: لى خزينة اعظم من العرش واوسع من الكرسى واطيب من الجنة وازين من الملكوت. ارضها المعرفة واسمأها اليمان وشمسها الشوق وقمرها المحبة ونجومها الخواطروصاحبها العقل ومطرها الرحمة واثمرها الطاعة وثمرها الحكمة. ولها اربعة ابواب: العلم والحلب والصبر والرضا. والاوهى القلب.
(Bihar al-Anwar, volume 70, page 59 - from `Awali al-La'aali by Ibn Abi Jamhur al-Ahsai)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:55 am

anajmi wrote:I am not surprised that you listened to his many lectures and videos and chose to learn nothing. You will find an excuse to disobey everything that teaches the Quran and Sunnah by associating it with whatever it is that you have chosen to dislike for reasons that you pulled out of thin air.
the same way u chose to like anything if quran and sunnah is uttered before u, without even thinking if it is really so and even if it is ethically and morally wrong. and i chose to dislike anything which is shrouded with blinkers of quran and sunnah---and if it is pulled out of thin air--then it is a miracle of Allah that everybody sees that only

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:38 am

There is a hadith from Nabi Muhammed sallahi wasallim which says 'knowledge is lost thing of momeen so take it from where ever you find it"

take the good knowledge even from Hindu or Jew or even athiest.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Imam ar-Rida [a] said,
"Teach a child to give charity with his own hand, be it a piece or a handful [of food] or any other small thing, for everything - no matter how little it is - if done for the sake of Allah and with an honest intention is great. Allah says, 'Whoever does an atom's weight of good shall see it, and whoever does an atom's weight of evil shall see it.' (99:7-8)"
مر الصبي فليتصدق بيده بالكسرة والقبضة والشئ وان قل فان كل شئ يراد به الله وان قل بعد ان تصدق النية فيه عظيم، ان الله تعالى يقول: " فمن يعمل مثال ذرة خيرا يره * ومن يعمل مثقال ذرة شرا يره "
(al-Kafi, Volume 4, Page 4, Hadith 10)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 pm

What a beautiful life if you were already obedient to Allah with remembrance of Him and already engaged in salawat on the Messenger of Allah in every time with sincerity of heart, soft demeanor, good intention and cognizance with the love of the Messenger of Allah (salallahu alaihi wa sallam). Allah has commanded us to give prayers and peace on him in his book:
“Allah and his angels send prayers on the Prophet. O ye who believe, send prayer and peace upon him
forever.” (33:56)
The Prophet (salallahu alaihi wa sallam) has no need in the sending prayer for him from the believers; it is but to manifest his
greatness (salallahu alaihi wa sallam) and being thankful for him whereas he is the source of our guidance and bliss. Because
sending prayers brings us to him and the avenues of his love opens for us and the attainment of reward and is
the great favor from the Lord of the Worlds.
~ The Shadhiliya Darqawi

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:03 pm

the same way u chose to like anything if quran and sunnah is uttered before u, without even thinking if it is really so and even if it is ethically and morally wrong.
That is nothing more than a load of crap. And I can easily prove that. You won't be able to quote a single thing uttered by me on this board which I have claimed to be from the Quran and Sunnah but which is ethically and morally wrong. However, I will be able to easily quote your bullshit that you claim to be from the Quran for example, you have claimed that bikini is hijab according to the Quran. You are one shameless mushrik with no fear of lying!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 pm

The Messenger of Allah [s] said to a Syrian man,
"The worst of Allah's creation are five:
(1) Iblees (Satan)
(2) The son of Adam who killed his brother (Cain)
(3) Pharaoh, the owner of the stakes
(4) A man from the Children of Israel who caused them to leave their religion
(5) A man from this Umma who will be paid allegiance upon disbelief in the path of rebellion."
The Syrian man narrated, "When I saw Mu`awiya being paid allegiance to in the path of rebellion, I remembered the saying of the Prophet [s], so I followed `Ali [a] and stayed with him."
في كتاب الخصال عن رجل من أهل الشام عن أبيه قال: سمعت النبي صلى الله عليه وآله يقول: شر خلق الله خمسة: إبليس وابن آدم الذي قتل أخاه، وفرعون ذو الأوتاد، ورجل من بني إسرائيل ردهم عن دينهم، ورجل من هذه الأمة يبايع على كفر عند باب لد (1) ثم قال إني: لما رأيت معاوية يبايع عند باب لد ذكرت قول النبي صلى الله عليه وآله، فلحقت بعلى عليه السلام كنت معه.
(al-Khisal)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 am

first of all there is no hijaab in quran
so bikini or otherwise--it has no meaning
satisfied?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Imam Ja`far [a] had an inseparable friend who he would always accompany whenever he was headed somewhere.
One day, he and the Imam were walking in the quarter of the shoemakers [in the market] with his slave from Sindh walking behind them. The man required his slave and turned to him, but didn't find him. This happened three times. When the man turned to look a fourth time, he saw him and said, "O son of an adulteress! Where were you?"
The Imam raised his hand and slapped his own forehead, and said, "Glory be to God! You accuse his mother! I used to think that you had God-consciousness, but now I realize that you do not have it."
So the man said, "May I be your sacrifice! His mother is from Sindh, and thus she is a polytheist."
So he [a] said, "Do you not know that marriage exists in all nations? Get away from me!"
The Imam was never seen walking with him after that, until they both passed away.
أبو علي الأشعري، عن محمد بن سالم، عن أحمد بن النظر، عن عمرو بن نعمان الجعفي قال: كان لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) صديق لا يكاد يفارقه إذا ذهب مكانا، فبينما هو يمشي معه في الحذائين ومعه غلام له سندي يمشي خلفهما إذا التفت الرجل يريد غلامه ثلاث مرات فلم يره فلما نظر في الرابعة قال: يا ابن الفاعلة أين كنت؟ قال فرفع أبو عبد الله (عليه السلام) يده فصك بها جبهة نفسه، ثم قال: سبحان الله تقذف أمه قد كنت أرى أن لك ورعا فإذا ليس لك ورع، فقال: جعلت فداك إن أمه سندية مشركة، فقال: أما علمت أن لكل أمة نكاحا، تنح عني، قال: فما رأيته يمشي معه حتى فرق الموت بينهما:
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Imam `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] said,
"An honest tongue is better for a person than the wealth that he consumes and bequeaths."
في أصول الكافي محمد بن يحيى عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى عن يحيى عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: قال أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام: لسان الصدق للمرء يجعله الله في الناس خيرا من المال يأكله ويورثه، .
(al-Kafi)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:40 pm

first of all there is no hijaab in quran
so bikini or otherwise--it has no meaning
satisfied?
So you are making an about turn? Hijab is there in the Quran. And you said that bikini is hijab as per the Quran.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 am

The Messenger [s] said,
"I will be gathered on the Day of the Resurrection upon the buraq, and my daughter Fatima will be gathered upon my she-camel al-Adba al-Qaswa.
And, this Bilal will be gathered upon a she-camel of Paradise, calling the adhan, 'I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.' So when he calls, he will be attired in a garb from the garbs of Paradise."
الحسن بن علي عن جعفر بن محمد، عن عبد الله بن ميمون، عن جعفر عن ابيه، قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله، احشر يوم القيامة على البراق، وتحشر فاطمة ابنتي على ناقتي العضباء القصواء، ويحشر هذا البلال على ناقة من نوق الجنة، يؤذن اشهد ان لا اله الا الله، وان محمد رسول الله، فإذا نادى كسي حلة من حلل الجنة .
( Mustatrafat as-Sara'ir, Nawadir al-Musannaf)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:45 am

hey read my post before commenting.
if u cant understand, that is ur problem.
same like taimiyya didnt understand.
nothing new

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Lady Fatima [a] said,
"Allah made faith a purifier from shirk,
Prayer as a remover of arrogance,
Alms as an increaser of sustenance,
Fasting as a confirmer of sincerity,
Pilgrimage as an exaltor of the religion,
Striving as a glorifier for Islam,
And enjoining in the good as a benefit for the people."
عن محمد بن موسى بن المتوكل، عن علي بن الحسين السعدآبادي، عن أحمد بن أبي عبدالله البرقي، عن إسماعيل بن مهران، عن أحمد بن محمد بن جابر، عن زينب بنت علي ( عليه السلام ) قالت: قالت فاطمة ( عليها السلام ) في خطبتها: فرض الله الإيمان تطهيرا من الشرك، والصلاة تنزيها عن الكبر، والزكاة زيادة في الرزق، والصيام تثبيتا للإخلاص، والجج تسنية للدين، والجهاد عزاً للإسلام، والأمر بالمعروف مصلحة للعامة، الحديث.
(Man La Yahduruhul Faqih)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"There is no vegetable upon the face of the Earth nobler or more beneficial than purslane. It is the vegetable of Fatima [a]. May Allah curse the Umayyads: they named it the vegetable of the idiot woman (baqlat al-hamqa) out of hatred of us and enmity to Fatima."
محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد ، عن عثمان بن عيسى ، عن فرات بن أحنف قال : سمعت أبا عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) يقول : ليس على وجه الارض بقلة أشرف ولا أنفع من الفرفخ ، وهو بقلة فاطمة ( عليها السلام ) ، ثم قال : لعن الله بني امية ، هم سموها بقلة الحمقاء بغضا لنا وعداوة لفاطمة ( عليها السلام ) .
(Wasa'il ash-Shi`a)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] was with Jabir b. `Abdullah al-Ansari. The Prophet sought Fatima [a], so when they came to the door, he placed his hand upon it and pushed it open.
Then, he [s] said, "Peace be with you."
So Fatima said, "And also with you, O Messenger of Allah"
The Prophet asked, "Should I enter?"
Fatima said, "Enter, O Messenger of Allah."
The Prophet asked, "Should I enter with he who is with me?"
Fatima said, "O Messenger of Allah, I do not have a veil."
The Prophet said, "O Fatima, take a good quilt and cover your head with it."
So she did that, then he asked, "Should I enter? I and he who is with me?"
She replied, "Yes, O Messenger of Allah. You and he who is with you."
So the Prophet and Jabir entered, and the face of Fatima [a] was yellow like the belly of a locust.
The Prophet said, "I have never seen your face [this] yellow."
Fatima replied, "O Messenger of Allah, this is due to hunger."
So the Prophet prayed, "O Allah, reliever of hunger and giver of property, relieve the hunger of Fatima the daughter of Muhammad."
Then, by Allah, they saw the blood of her face restored, and she was never hungry after that day.
عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن أبي عبد الله، عن إسماعيل بن مهران، عن عبيد ابن معاوية بن شريح، عن سيف بن عميرة، عن عمرو بن شمر، عن جابر، عن أبي جعفر (عليه السلام)، عن جابر بن عبد الله الأنصاري قال: خرج رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) يريد فاطمة (عليهما السلام) وأنا معه فلما انتهيت إلى الباب وضع يده عليه فدفعه (2) ثم قال: السلام عليكم، فقالت فاطمة: عليك السلام يا رسول الله قال: أدخل؟ قالت: ادخل يا رسول الله، قال: أدخل أنا ومن معي؟ فقالت يا رسول الله ليس علي قناع فقال: يا فاطمة خذي فضل ملحفتك فقنعي به رأسك، ففعلت ثم قال السلام عليكم، فقالت فاطمة: وعليك السلام يا رسول الله، قال: أدخل؟ قالت: نعم يا رسول
الله، قال: أنا ومن معي؟ قالت: ومن معك، قال جابر: فدخل رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) ودخلت وإذا وجه فاطمة (عليهما السلام) أصفر كأنه بطن جرادة، فقال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): مالي أرى وجهك أصفر، قالت: يا رسول الله الجوع فقال (صلى الله عليه وآله): اللهم مشبع الجوعة ودافع الضيعة (1) أشبع فاطمة بنت محمد، قال جابر: فوالله لنظرت إلى الدم ينحدر من قصاصها حتى عاد وجهها أحمر فما جاعت بعد ذلك اليوم.
(al-Kafi)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:34 am

Fatima said, "O Messenger of Allah, I do not have a veil."
The Prophet said, "O Fatima, take a good quilt and cover your head with ."
Looks like the prophet (saw) and Fatima (ra) were both followers of ibn taimiyya ideology.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:25 am

When Lady Fatima [a] set out to deliver her sermon on Fadak, she wrapped her scarf around her head, covered herself in her cloak, surrounded herself with her family and women from her community, and stepped on the ends of her dress. Her walk was no different than the walking of the Messenger of Allah [s]. Then, she entered upon Abi Bakr, who was in a gathering of the Muhajireen, the Ansar, and others. She requested that a curtain be placed before her, and then she sat behind it.
روى عبد الله بن الحسن باسناده عن آبائه ، أنه لما أجمع أبوبكر وعمر على منع فاطمة عليها السلام فدكا و بلغها ذلك لاثت خمارها على رأسها و اشتملت بجلبابها وأقبلت في لمةٍ من حفدتها ونساء قومها تطأ ذيولها ما تخرم مشيتها مشية رسول الله ( ص ) حتى دخلت على أبي بكر وهو في حشد من المهاجرين والأنصار وغيرهم فنيطت دونها ملاءة فجلست
(al-Ihtijaj)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:40 am

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 pm

The world was originated from absolute mercy, and to mercy it shall return; any pain or wretchedness is therefore temporal. so ' la tahzan' - dont be sad.
-
The mercy of the ever-Merciful ( ar-Raheem ) is a pure mercy, whereas the mercy of the all-Merciful (ar-Rahmaan ) may incorporate some pain or suffering, just like the medicine that may have a bitter taste but brings benefit to the one who takes it so as to cure some disease.
- Futuhat Makkiya
-
Despair is a most Grievous sickness of communities and nations. It is an obstacle to perfections and peace and it is opposed to the truth of, "I am with My bondsman who thinks favourably of Me"

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 pm

The Prophet Muhammad [s] gave the glad tidings of the coming of Fatima [a]. He looked to his companions' faces, and he saw dislike in them.
So the Prophet [s] said, “What is wrong with you? She is a blossom that I will smell, and her sustenance is upon Allah."
وقال (عليه السلام): «انّه بُشّر النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله) بفاطمة (عليها السلام) فنظر في وجوه أصحابه فرأى الكراهية فيهم، فقال: ما لكم ريحانة أشمّها ورزقها على الله»[
(Thawab al-A`mal)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:57 am

A woman entered upon Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] and said, "May Allah make you prosper - I am a celibate woman."
So the Imam asked, "And what is celibacy according to you?"
The woman replied, "I do not marry."
The Imam asked, "Why not?"
The woman replied, "I seek virtue by that."
So the Imam said, "Desist, for had that been a virtue, then Fatima [a] would have been more rightful to it than you. Surely, no one precedes her in virtue."
[ 25319 ] 2 ـ وعن عدة من أصحابنا ، عن أحمد بن أبي عبدالله ، عن عبد الصمد بن بشير قال : دخلت امرأة على أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) فقالت : أصلحك الله ، انّي امرأة متبتّلة ، فقال : وما التبتل عندك ؟ قالت : لا أتزوج ، قال : ولم ؟ قالت : ألتمس بذلك الفضل فقال : انصرفي فلو كان ذلك فضلا لكانت فاطمة ( عليها السلام ) أحق به منك انه ليس أحد يسبقها إلى الفضل .
(Wasa'il ash-Shi`a)