looking for ex bohra who turned to shia islam

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Re: looking for ex bohra who turned to shia islam

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:25 am

Have you heard of the saying, 'The grass is always greener on the other side'?
at least there will be some grass on other side, yaha to naa ghaas hain naa gaay sirf mote Amil aur burhani guards ke gunde. :lol:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:01 am

Conscíous wrote: . Just imagine if everyone left,,, who are they going to rob??

you and reformist are on the different side of the same coin.
reformist wants everyone to rise and revolt--not happening
you want everyone to leave the fold--that is also not happening.
which is easier of the two?
my personal opinion--first is little bit more easy than latter

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:42 am

Both solution have there ups and down..

Staying in;
The negative side of staying in and revolt is going to cause you to loose your self-esteem, your dignity, misery, secluded, anger, anxiety, resentment, bad economic, harbour hatred and cause serious physiological problems like schizophrenia and other mental disorder..

The positive side of staying in will give you the sense of belonging, having a identity, having a place to practice your faith with your family/friends/community..

Leaving ;
The negative side of leaving will leave you without an identity, distant from your family/friends/community, no place to practice your faith, loneliness and cause less serious mental disorder like anxiety..

The positive side of leaving will give you the freedom to make your own choice and decision, more ambiguous, better economy, control over your life (freewill), free form resentment and hatred, embrace peace, embrace love, less physiological problems, healthier lifestyle, stronger self-esteem, gives your children a fresh start, new identity, more open to different society, more tolerant to different faiths and belief systems, happier and more appreciative about life in general..

(Side note: I live in a western country and it has been much easier for me to distant myself from the Abdes and their practices, but this might not be the case for those living elsewhere like in India and Africa..)
And one more thing,, No matter how westernise l´ve become , I can't deny that I still miss the feeling of belonging.. the feeling of togetherness,, Its human nature :cry:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 am

Here is my 2 cents worth
There is no such thing as just being MUSLIM or just being Sunni or just being SHIA
If you are Muslim, people will ask you if you are Sunni or Shia
If you are Sunni, they will ask you which Fiqh you follow
If you are SHIA, they will ask you upto which Imam do you follow
If you are Itha Ashri, they will ask you if you are Sayyed or Khoja because only Sayyed can lead Salah in Ithna Ashri
If you are Bohra, they ask you who is your Dai
For me I consider myself as SU-SHI.. I follow all of the above except for Bohras as I am not allowed otherwise anyone who welcomes me I attend their Masjid and try to pick the best from all of them and shy away for their hateful teaching... and life is good as I am lucky because where I live in USA I am blessed to have a very homogeneous Muslim Ummah where Shia-Sunni-Aga Khani all are welcome to each others places and join together to present a unified front to fight Islamophobia and Xenophobia.(We even hold Iftars as well as open houses during Ramadan to every Masjid/Center and participate in all) Even Ahmadiyas want to amalgamate with us which they do on Social causes and NOT on theological causes. As far as Bohras oh well that is another story..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:58 am

it is impossible for those who live in India/pakistan and africa to even think of leaving bohra fold, but much easier when you are in different country or in west...no wonder when some one leaves fold they say "bahar jai ne bagdi gayo" or "bahar ni hawa lagi gayi" :lol:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Al-Noor wrote:I am trying my best to keep my kids away from this madness....fortunately my wife is with me so its becoming easy for me, but yet pressure from her family and mine family is enormous, I feel those who live in INDIA cant handle this pressure and this is why they let go every thing.
Br Al-Noor,,
There is nothing better than having your partner beside and supporting you.. At list, there is hope for your children.. I know its not easy just to leave.. At least we can distance our self away form this "Sick" cult.. I believe most of people in our community are unrepairable.. There is no hope to bring them back..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 am

for any sensible person, it is easy to abandon bohraism from the heart. but kothar is not forgiving. if one formally and politely declares not to be part of bohra circus. kothar takes this very seriously. although upfront they project they dont care, but latently they are ruffled and butt hurt. tthey take such choice very personal and set out for a vengeance. the quitter's family will be observed, family ties need to be severed and some way or other wants to humiliate the person, if that person is beyond humiliation then these low lives will resort to harassing kin and relatives. nature and depth of harassment will depend on the local amil and rowdy jamaat member who is riding high and thier own extremist idealogy.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:17 pm

humanbeing wrote:for any sensible person, it is easy to abandon bohraism from the heart. but kothar is not forgiving. if one formally and politely declares not to be part of bohra circus. kothar takes this very seriously. although upfront they project they dont care, but latently they are ruffled and butt hurt. tthey take such choice very personal and set out for a vengeance. the quitter's family will be observed, family ties need to be severed and some way or other wants to humiliate the person, if that person is beyond humiliation then these low lives will resort to harassing kin and relatives. nature and depth of harassment will depend on the local amil and rowdy jamaat member who is riding high and thier own extremist idealogy.
Br human being,,
After reading your post, makes me think, why would anyone still want to stay in this sect, when the writings on the wall is so clear??

Once you are free, no one can cause pain or harm you.. The ties with your sick family and sick community will automatically be broken..

They've made their choices and each individuals are responsible for their path in life..
Allah didn't give you life to suffer for their ignorance and bad choices they made in life.. Im sure you've tried to resuscitate, those whom you care for and that is all one can do..
You can't change anyone.. that is the reality of life..
If they haven't been sick "brainwashed" all there life, Im sure they to, had a choice or one moment in life to make a difference and change their path..

Dont forget, we are just ordinary people and you have to do with the little Allah has given you..
Its not your responsibility unless you think you are a saint or superman..

each of us will have the stand alone on judgement day and answer for the path we took.. and so will they..
Dont hold yourself back, for the bad choices they have made in their life..

This mentally that if we stick together, we can save the rest, bring justice and we´ll bring change is a false claim..
even in medisin, you can't cure every diseases, and this religion/cult is one of them...

Just think of all those highly educated Abde doctors that have been coming here for years.. They are two faced schizopathic .. They give their patient good advise, while they practice the opposite..
If this highly educated people are so screwed, how can then be hope for the common man??

fear and hatred are the roots of this cult and this will never give you peace or leave room for love and forgiveness..

My advise to everyone who comes here is to distant themselves form this diseases (bohrasim)..

I have learned to stop fighting other peoples battle.. I dont know, what there motivation are and will never know the really truth behind their motives..
Good or bad..
Im not accusing anyone of foul play or having bad intentions.. Im just a realist and I admit, I dont know all the truth..

There is only one thing to fear in this life and that is the fear of your creator and his rant..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 am

this is true, kothar knew this is coming and seems like they played KQ card and from inside sabhi mile hue hain...they knew people might leave all together so they seeded KQ to keep the drama going on.....

now while most are confused who is right and wrong kothar is harvesting on these both dudes and their followers.

master stroke to keep the circus alive.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:33 am

bro conscious

very well said, I agree with your views point by point. unfortunately I am still in the fold, not for obnoxious nosey relatives, but for my own parents. they are fragile and gullible. dont want to tear them at thier old age and make them face hardships of kothar. specially my mother, she has endured a lot in life. kotharies dont care who they are harassing, thier agenda is supreme for them. Imagine if a shafeek bawa can sit on throne and make his beloved farzando stand in long queues pay up for kissing his feet, if this is love of shafeek bawa .. imagine his wrath ..

in my zeal and intellect I have questioned jamaat members, I was rebuked and scolded, when they could not shut me up, they started harassing my parents in social circles. now we play a game of cat and mouse, I am still pain in thier neck with my questions whenever they raise thier ugly head .. plus they dont get much money from me !

i am just trying my best to convince my parents of the falsehood these kothari thugs are .. slowly and steadily I see hope. although my siblings are gone case ... i dont worry for them .. just hope and pray they see the light and realize the scam these kotharies are.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 pm

humanbeing wrote:bro conscious
I am still in the fold, not for obnoxious nosey relatives, but for my own parents. they are fragile and gullible. dont want to tear them at thier old age and make them face hardships of kothar. specially my mother, she has endured a lot in life.
Br Humanbeing,,
We are in the same situation and I understand you very well.. My parents are the only people holding me in this community,, otherwise I would have left, a long time ago.. But I have been very lucky with my parents.. They are not narrow minded and have seen that I've made a good life and in peace with myself and my surrounding..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

bro Conscious

During the days when I was discovering the sham and deception of kothar at a high speed, a million thanks to this website and discussion on these forums. I was very aggressive with questions raised to jamaat members, I was a sabak going member then. Although my focus was a lot on financial accountability and discriminatory treatment of followers. I was also short tempered with my family members. I faced a lot of resistance, almost socially boycotted within my family circle. taunted at drop of a hat, cornered with questions on my faith and mind games to make me submit, bow, bend to these jamaat members. these kothari thugs have all the time, technique and style to manipulate our own family against ourselves. and know when to tighten or loosen the screws by withholding, delaying or granting raza technique.