Fostership

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Fostership

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:20 pm

democracy without education is hypocrisy without limitation.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Their Luxirous lifestyle is only thing that had put my belief in doubt from last few years (even before hitting this site). They call themselves shafique bawa and yet want us to behave like GHULAM. How can they live kingsize lifestyle when their followers (their so called bacchao) are struggling for fulfilling their basic necessities.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Their Luxirous lifestyle is only thing that had put my belief in doubt from last few years (even before hitting this site). They call themselves shafique bawa and yet want us to behave like GHULAM. How can they live kingsize lifestyle when their followers (their so called bacchao) are struggling for fulfilling their basic necessities.
Those who sell Jannat live in super luxury. People are morons. Wake up !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsU9Mvn ... e=youtu.be

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Anjuma-e-Qutbi

Baad Afzal us Salaam

Last year at this time our beloved Maula Abu Jafer us Sadiq Ale Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) graced the land of California and did iftetah of 4 Masajid including Jamali Masjid in Ontario, California for Mumineen of Orange County Jamaat.

To remember Maula (TUS) historic trip to California, all California Jamaats are celebrating the 17 days of his trip by doing taabudat Amal.

To get Maula (TUS) khusi all Mumineen should attend the functions at the Masjid as per the attached schedule. We all heard Maula (TUS) on Shahadat Raat of Maulatena Fatema tus Zehra and his instructions regarding Fostership. All Mumineen should try to Foster a family and their and the adopted (Mustahiq) family name with Head of the Family ITS number to Aamil Saheb, Janab Zohair Bhai Saheb.

As stated in the attachment all Mumineen, Mumenaat and farzando should do Tilawat of Quran Majid every day of Taabudaat, read Dua Kamil and nasrul Mahaba and do Tasbih of Ya Allah, Panjatan, Ya Taher, Ya Burhanuddin and Ya Mufaddal
We hope to play another video of Maula (TUS) this coming Monday 2/22/16 during the darees starting at 7:30 PM. Please RSVP to hussainandnafisa@gmail.com

For Matam Majlis on Friday 2/26/16 at 7:30 PM please RSVP Noordin Bhai Hassanali at signdepotcm@sbcglobal.net or at Jamaat website

For Mithi Shitabi at 11:45 AM on Sunday 2/28/16 Please RSVP Burhanee Women at fmustansir@aol.com

For Program on the day of our Masjid Iftetah 2/29/16 please RSVP Noordin Bhai Hassanali at signdepotcm@sbcglobal.net or at Jamaat website

Wassalaam

Abide Syedna (TUS)
Anjuman-e-Qutbi (Orange County)

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 pm

The video was another propaganda and promotion documentary starting with SMB (RA) waez parts on mumineen upliftment showing how SMB was involved in upliftment of the poor and needy and then cleverly integrating SMS and his efforts towards upliftment into the documentary. Another nas video in disguise 1 can say!
ghulam muhammed wrote:
We hope to play another video of Maula (TUS) this coming Monday 2/22/16 during the darees starting at 7:30 PM. Please RSVP to hussainandnafisa@gmail.com

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:48 am

Al-Noor wrote:[I wonder how come leader of community can agree to roam around in charter plans and helicopters, living in luxury, birthday expenses, building marble mausoleums, etc etc.

when his followers are in really bad situation? what does it indicates?
regardless of how much poverty is in community, roaming around in chartered planes, helicopters, living in luxury, lavish fanfare bday parties, building grand dargah resorts, parading sick and ailing father / relative, make a mockery of gam-e-hussein, convert masjids into freakshow cinema halls or extracting ransoms does not suit a religious leader, morever who calls himself hussain-na-dai, mamlook-e-aale-mohammed etc. this self declared mamlook of aale mohammed lives so ayyashful, he put ahle bayt and aale mohammed into bad light.

an austere lifestyle deserves more respect than aww of fanfare and pomp. very few people realize that these loud and shiny leaders are shallow and empty. surrendered themselves to wordly ayyashi and are miserably dependent on such materialism, badly trapped turned so deaf that they cannot hear thier own conscience telling them its wrong and will defend their materialism at any cost.

at some moment of solitude, even for seconds, SMS gang must be having these thoughts that what a cheat, phony, shallow, deceptive, liar, hypocrite, short tempered, greedy, insensitive, bluffing thugs they are. (Either) they are corrupt and rotten at the deep core of thier hearts; laughing these thoughts off over gullibility, vulnerability, helpless dependency of commoner bohras (or) helplessly living this life of ayyashi, materialism stuck in the vicious circle of thier own lies, greed, insecurity and fear of the consequences if truth got out. somehow beating themselves to some sort of justifications to continue safely and promote this treachery to safeguard themselves.

in both scenarios, what a miserable life arrogantly or insecurely dependent on other's money. no matter how SMS gang coats the wordings. the truth remains that they are freeloading virus thriving on community money.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Karachi Bohra woman pressured in fostership program

Karachi women are pressuring another Bohra woman in fostership program, while she is describing her problems that even she does not have water in her bathroom. I find it sad and funny.

Asghar Vasanwala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7D_tH ... e=youtu.be

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Al-Noor wrote:I wonder how come leader of community can agree to roam around in charter plans and helicopters, living in luxury, birthday expenses, building marble mausoleums, etc etc.

BTW I never saw SKQ in helicopter and expensive car so this post dont imply on him...
yes he never used helicopter or expensive car because he want to safe the money for this period and want to looks different from others too

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Bohra woman pressured in fostership program

Karachi women are pressuring another Bohra woman in fostership program, while she is describing her problems that even she does not have water in her bathroom. I find it sad and funny.

Asghar Vasanwala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7D_tH ... e=youtu.be
so basically they are asking poor people to take responsibility of other poor? and rich is pressurizing poor to help poor? 8) bahot hi achi scheme hain bhai :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 am

hamhyd wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:I wonder how come leader of community can agree to roam around in charter plans and helicopters, living in luxury, birthday expenses, building marble mausoleums, etc etc.

BTW I never saw SKQ in helicopter and expensive car so this post dont imply on him...
yes he never used helicopter or expensive car because he want to safe the money for this period and want to looks different from others too
who others? and why MS is still roaming in helicopters and expensive cars?

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 am

Al-Noor wrote:
hamhyd wrote: yes he never used helicopter or expensive car because he want to safe the money for this period and want to looks different from others too
who others? and why MS is still roaming in helicopters and expensive cars?
other means MS who else

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 am

hamhyd wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: who others? and why MS is still roaming in helicopters and expensive cars?
other means MS who else
just wanted to confirm.

he is also suppose to save money to help poor community members isnt it?

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:58 am

Al-Noor wrote:
hamhyd wrote: other means MS who else
just wanted to confirm.

if he really did in last 50 years as a manzoon then it would have visible nothing happen then and no hopes now also sorry if you feel bad about it

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:18 am

hamhyd wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: just wanted to confirm.

if he really did in last 50 years as a manzoon then it would have visible nothing happen then and no hopes now also sorry if you feel bad about it
I was talking about MS.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 am

New (green) interns from Nairobi Jameah are on the march and are visiting Abdes' homes in Kenyan cities and towns. They visit households, inquire about their needs and ask them related questions. They look round, observe and if deficient ask what would it take to bring their abode/lifestyle better. Also asked are questions like income, number in family, etc.

I commend the initiative and wait with baited breath to see if anything positive comes out this. We will have to see if it gets any traction in terms of monetary help. On the other hand this very well could be a PR move to fool Abdes one more time.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:48 am

Mkenya wrote:New (green) interns from Nairobi Jameah are on the march and are visiting Abdes' homes in Kenyan cities and towns. They visit households, inquire about their needs and ask them related questions. They look round, observe and if deficient ask what would it take to bring their abode/lifestyle better. Also asked are questions like income, number in family, etc.

I commend the initiative and wait with baited breath to see if anything positive comes out this. We will have to see if it gets any traction in terms of monetary help. On the other hand this very well could be a PR move to fool Abdes one more time.
Salam bhai Mkenya,

I am not sure if you know this or not, but this scheme is in place from last 15 years, and this schemes only helps amil and his chor chamchas to make money and not the momeen, they do these surveys and then ask money from people and also get some money from their higher up they spend max 20 to 30% for the momeen and rest goes to their pocket.

my cousin who was kicked out from jamiya after 4th standard is now muallim in some maharashtra village, he was also in this task and he made few lakhs in this scam. I am not in contact with him from few years now but I know how it all works.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 am

Bhai Tayyeb, could you please tell me how it works as I have a great need and hunger for money. I have devised a scheme of how I am going to take the money with me when I die.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:35 am

New wrote:Bhai Tayyeb, could you please tell me how it works as I have a great need and hunger for money. I have devised a scheme of how I am going to take the money with me when I die.
this schemes is lucrative only for Amils and his chamchas, so you have to be either an amil or his chamcha to get benefit of this scheme. :D

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:08 am

A similar scheme was run previously, which was renovation of dilapidated houses .. I was happy to see the enthusiasm and result of that scheme. many houses were furnished and facilities installed.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 am

Yes few do get benefits from these schemes but to get money from Amil is not easy they will humiliate momeenin in every possible way and you have to keep rounding up on devri to get things done, this is just like indian gov initiates schemes but the babus at local level will never do their work.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Salaam Bhai Tayeb,

Thank you for enlightening me. Schemes, (scams) such as Fostership have a single focus. To publicize efforts by SMS and Kothar to be seen to uplift the needy members of our community. Videos of on-site inspection, its screening in the media, waez, bayaan, are for garnering maximum publicity.

For Amils and Jameah interns to travel far and visit Abde households is not motivated by humanitarian guilt. A Gujarati proverb aptly describes the scenario. 'Lalo laabh wagar na laute'. The Amil and his cohorts benefit monetarily in a big way; they know it and so does the community.

But, I am glad that at least some households are identified and their needs taken care of. Let the Kothar bask in its glory!

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 pm

All these scams (oops Schemes) are made with a big bang, they will show the videos of SMB,SMS promoting this idea of Fostership and there will be public shaming of people (by asking to contribute publicly) for not participating in it. There will be so much noise and conferences and quotas will be set for each jamaat (eventually it boils down to per family) to collect so many thousand dollars. Once all the money is collected everything will go quiet, you will never hear anything about who was helped or how many were helped and how they were helped. The only people that will get helped will be the aamils and other Kothari goons. they will explain their secrecy to " jamna haath se aapo to daba haath nay khabar na pade" to hide their misdeeds.
My friend in San Francisco told me in his city the quota was set at a collection of $53,000. Here in Houston it will not be any less than $200,00.
Total collection from the Western countries alone will exceed more than a Million Dollars and no one will see any benefit except these kothari goons and aamils, only their homes and cars will get upgraded.
" Priests say they teach charity,that is natural. they live on alms. All beggars teach that OTHERS should give". Robert Ingersoll

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 pm

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Spying under the guise of fostership...

Baad-as-Salaam Jameel,

Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ni ummeed che kay “har mumin ni mustawa dinan ane dunyan baland thai.”

Apna irshaad mutabiq, aalam e imaan ma upliftment nu amal jaari che! Al-Hayul Muqaddas, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA ye farmayu: “Aaj Khuda na Dai, tamara Dai, ni munsha che ke 9200 ghar nu Upliftment thai. Aiy mara pyara farzando, tame mane aa khair na amal ma mane yaari dejo. Me khush thais, mara Moula Imam-uz-zaman kush thase…”

Khidmats revolving around Fostership and Upliftment are many and each khidmat strives to benefit our fellow mumin bhai. Mufaddal Moula TUS farmawe che, “Mumineen potana bhai mumineen ma si je mustahaq hoi, ehna Fostership ni zimme daari lai uthe.”

In order to initiate and carry out this khidmat in Houston, Mahad-al-Zahra and Toloba-ul-Kuliyaatil Muminoon have been given the khidmat of going to mumineen’s houses throughout Houston and surrounding areas. Mahad Asaateza and Toloba Khidmat guzars will be contacting each family to schedule a time to visit. Our goal is to ensure our bhaiyo and dosto are living happily and content as per Aqa Moula TUS’s khushi. In addition, we also hope to address any concerns or issues that you may have and hope to resolve them as soon as possible. We encourage and urge all mumineen to help us in performing this azeem khidmat.

Lastly, if any mumineen would like to help with this khidmat, please reach out to Mahad and/or Toloba by contacting one of the following khidmat guzars:

Mahad:
M. Shabbir bhai Alibhai
832-277-0999
Shabbir.m.alibhai@gmail.com

Toloba:
M. Mufaddal bhai Adenwala
609-802-1976
Mufaddal.adenwala@gmail.com

M. Husein Alibhai
214-566-4731
Husein110@gmail.com

Abeed-e-Syedna TUS
Mahad-al-Zahra USA
Toloba-ul-Kuliyaatil Muminoon Houston

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:50 pm

^
I hope people in Houston do record all the conversation between the Khidamatguzars or whoever is visiting them and let them know that this is going to be recorded as proof of your help and kindness :evil:
In USA, One can not do a secret recording except with court order