Request to qutbibohra bloggers

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Tayyeb

Request to qutbibohra bloggers

Unread post by Tayyeb » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:47 pm

I have just visited this blog http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/ and I am convinced they are working hard to prove SKQ wrong and they are trying hard to prove SKQ a fraudster.

I have request to qutbi bloggers that instead of wasting too much time on proving SKQ wrong, can you guys please start a blog and convince people why mufaddal saifuddin is correct?

what work he has done so far which makes him Dai?
Last edited by Tayyeb on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayyeb

Re: Request to qutbibohra bloggers

Unread post by Tayyeb » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Book called Tuhfat Al Qulub by Dai Syedena Hatim states these Qualities of Dai, Mufaddal saifuddin qualifies for it?

A Da'i should be brave, generous, shrewd of sound opinion and capable of leadership.
A Da'i should be very just in managing the affairs of his people.
A Da'i should be mujahid completely in control of himself, as he is required to lead people in the way of Allah.
A Da'i should be like a doctor (tabib) with compassion towards the patient and he should be able to cure their (spiritual ) disease.
A Da'i is like a washerman as he removes the dirt of sins from people's soul. Thus he should have expertise of a washerman.
A Da'i should be capable of leading his people through darkness of night walking through thick forest since he is like a leader leading people along sirat-e-mustaqim.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 am

Tayyeb wrote:I have request to qutbi bloggers that instead of wasting too much time on proving SKQ wrong, can you guys please start a blog and convince people why mufaddal saifuddin is correct?

Bro Tayyeb

abdes can come up with a long list of muffy karnama of how he has uplifted the community by roti making frenzy, fostership, fmb dabba etc. honestly and sincerely they too would not have a real clue what are the qualification that lets muffy maula rule. other than being son of SMB and orechestrated nuss drama. abde brains are beaten 24/7 to have any critical or intellectual reasoning left to seperate fraud from actual work.

There are 2 kinds of SKQ bashing from SMS side, one is done by planned, carefully drafted slandering by SMS staff to ensure muffy's legitmacy and others from general average abde a ripple effect of propoganda. for an average SMS abde, Hating, slandering, ridiculing SKQ is Fun & easy Liberating, Spiritual, Piety and walayat of SMS.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 am

humanbeing wrote:
Tayyeb wrote:I have request to qutbi bloggers that instead of wasting too much time on proving SKQ wrong, can you guys please start a blog and convince people why mufaddal saifuddin is correct?

Bro Tayyeb

abdes can come up with a long list of muffy karnama of how he has uplifted the community by roti making frenzy, fostership, fmb dabba etc. honestly and sincerely they too would not have a real clue what are the qualification that lets muffy maula rule. other than being son of SMB and orechestrated nuss drama. abde brains are beaten 24/7 to have any critical or intellectual reasoning left to seperate fraud from actual work.

There are 2 kinds of SKQ bashing from SMS side, one is done by planned, carefully drafted slandering by SMS staff to ensure muffy's legitmacy and others from general average abde a ripple effect of propoganda. for an average SMS abde, Hating, slandering, ridiculing SKQ is Fun & easy Liberating, Spiritual, Piety and walayat of SMS.
Salam Brother HB,

you nailed it, but the saddest part is even those educated abdes are falling in to this trap. I just dont understand how they got those degrees when they dont have IQ worth nothing.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:35 am

Tayyeb wrote:even those educated abdes are falling in to this trap. I just dont understand how they got those degrees when they dont have IQ worth nothing.
Bro tayyeb

I agree with you, I have come across doctors, engineers and teachers who are people of science and facts, they too close thier conscience to muffy maula's acts. there is some sort of apologetic denial of his actions as hikmat or mystery or something. who know what is in thier hearts, I get 2 reactions when i seek thier opinion, either anger or defense. and the anger reflects the insecurity when they cannot defend a simple blatant goofs that muffy maula delivers every now and then. they get unsettled, ruffled, uncomfortable as if they dont want to have that conversation, as if someone is disturbing them from a sound sleep and a beautiful dream. as if listening or commenting or acknowledging the fact would disqualify them from the heavenly tickets they have saved it over the years of submission and obedience.

in my understanding of human nature, accepting muffy maula is a popular choice due to power and propaganda that kothar has collectively created. furthermore, total involvement, dependent and comfort of society makes one fearful to even acknowledge the fact muffy maula is wrong. those who are deeply entrenched into religion, they need a saviour / idol no matter what. they need to fill in someone now or historical. more the better. a feeling of being protected now and hereafter, some sort of easy insurance and assurance. an escape gateaway from the guilt of one's actions and deeds. something (scriptures) or someone (intercessors) to latch on to, to escape blame on judgement day !

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:43 am

Bro HB,

your posts are always upto the point so thank you for your contribution on this forum and I hope abdes are reading these posts. :)
one thing is sure may be abdes do matam 24/7 but they have learn nothing from panjatan and especially from Imam Hussain(A)

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:23 am

looking at the desperation of Qutbibloggers I want to make their life easy....

OK lets assume SMB really appointed MS as his successor, now what?

His duty gets over?

what he has done for community so far?

how many books, risala, intellectual work has been done by him so far?

how many FREE schools/hospitals are started so far?

what he has done so far which can make his follower life easier?

jannat jab milengi tab milengi lekin abhi usne apne followers ke liye kayaa kiyaa hain?

apart from shady nass by his father, what makes him Dai?

waiting for a good reply.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:46 am

Bro tayyeb

thanks for your kind words.

The questions you have posed dont merit answers from kothari Inc, because these questions are not important for abdes, not all, but most of abdes dont care if there are hospitals, schools, elder home, orphanages, scholarships, accountability, optimum use of community wealth. kothar has steadily turned the community into a gala circus, where abdes are the audience and performers both.

what abde need is an entertaining DAI who can easily deliver piety, spirtuality and forgiveness to abde with faakhera jaman ! abde need more and more masajids to come and watch Muffy maula's fancy parades, more and more markaz and jamaatkhana to accommodate increasing and fattening abde thaals, more and more dargaah resorts for touring, more and more easy to do farmaans to compensate actual struggle to salvation. More and more maatam & rova-jevu-mooh for maula-ni-khushi-aka-guaranteed-jannat.

well to humor your questions, some abdes can present following as muffy maula's achievements as per now abde standards.

Roti making Frenzy; a genius discovery of roti's benefits
FMB scheme
Fostership lip service
World Touring
Posing with political persons
Safe Distanced-Powered rifle-chamcha flattery Wild Life Hunting
paid doctorates
paid chancellorship
travel by helicopter
travel by train
travel by buggy / chariot
travel on foot (wow that's new) - famous Rail Gate crossing
Giving Salamiees
Giving Shafakat ni nazar
Giving Phookelu paani, badam, khajur, shakker
Reciting Shahadat-e-hussein on a runway (madagascar)
Random and surprised Nikaah
Placing hand on a random and bewildered abde's shoulder
participation in a random and bewliedered abde's marriage
Visiting Taaj mahal in agra
Ziyafats at palaces, bunglows, swimming pools, gareeb jhopdu, flight, ship, garden
Single Ziyafat, Majmui (groupy) ziyafat
3 hours of rambling, grumbling, scolding abdes (that is how he cares and shows siraat-e-mustaqeem to his pyara farzando)
Skipping his bday celebrations and hanging on to Late SMB's birthday as his bday celebrations
Healing feet rubbing mojiza like his father (that is family inheritance)
Ability to communicate with snakes
Ability to talk to dead people from other side of life, that is after life and confirm reaching at heaven.
Ghaib-na-jaankar (that is family inheritance)

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 am

Salam bro HB,

In your list you forgot famous dare devil stunt by MS on the railway crossing :lol: I think that was worth miracle to be included.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:47 am

Dai is just an astrologer who practices black magic and design's potions. The only thing he is incapable of is an honest day's work to support himself.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:47 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Tayyeb wrote:even those educated abdes are falling in to this trap. I just dont understand how they got those degrees when they dont have IQ worth nothing.
Bro tayyeb

I agree with you, I have come across doctors, engineers and teachers who are people of science and facts, they too close thier conscience to muffy maula's acts. there is some sort of apologetic denial of his actions as hikmat or mystery or something. who know what is in thier hearts,
The above statements are extremely common in abde circles and which are used by fanatics to defend their beliefs. They forget the fact that this is exactly what we see in other religions as well...... There are highly successful and well known businessmen like Mukesh Ambani who bows down to an elephant god or a monkey god, then there is Vijay Mallya and mining barons Reddy brothers who donate diamond studded crowns worth Rs.7 crores and Rs.44 crores respectively to Tirupati temple. We also have famous sportsmen like Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin Tendulkar and the renowned advocate Nani Palkhiwala who used to do Satsang Namaskar (sleep on the feet) to the late Satya Sai Baba whose fraud and hand tricks were exposed by many TV channels. Even today we have intelligent people who still believe in Asaram Bapu although he is booked for crimes such as rape, fraud and murder and is languishing in jail since months.

Hence, there is a VAST difference in being intelligent and having wisdom (Tauhfiq). Sadly, nowadays the barometer used for measuring faith is worldly success and wealth !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Educated by no means intelligent e. g Bill Clinton.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Hence, there is a VAST difference in being intelligent and having wisdom (Tauhfiq). Sadly, nowadays the barometer used for measuring faith is worldly success and wealth !
Million dollars statement bro ghulam muhammed.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 am

the difference is that other peoples religion does not forbid idol worship, but our does