Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Wajid wrote:Mubarak you and your aDawat that offers you unconditional salvation as was announced by Lacewala ...
It is certainly true that in the Muffadali, Iblisi dawaat everyone receives direct inspiration from Iblis. This is evident clearly in the speech which one of top leaders and aalims of the Iblisi Toli, Badri Lacewala gave in the presence of shezadas and senior ustaads of jaamia. Saif is also getting plenty. No need to elaborate further.

(Incidentally, you may want to put Saif on block-list for PMs. Muffadali Iblisi dawaat people are well know for their sexual perversions. For example, their leader Adam was caught red-handed sending sexually laced PM to a woman on this site. Also, the case of the rangilaa aamil is well known. Now he is adopted by Muffy's begum saheba herself, it seems. I wonder if Adam/Saif is this rangilaa aamil? In any case, best for your sanity and safety you ignore these perverts).

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 pm

KQ and MS followers are like andha andhe to rasta dikhaye....both are going to hell yet never forgets to mention how the other one is heading to hell....
I will keep posting autocrats from STS to SMB to keep people reminding that dont get into trap of recent nass issue, because this is not about nass this is not a recent issue this problem is now old and running from last 250 years.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:09 am

Biradar wrote:Wajid,
Consider the curious case of this Saif fellow, blogging about nonsense. On his blog he says Imam's tayeed can be for anyone. This is the exact same point they used to attack the mazoon sahib during the era of SMB (RA)! During the manufactured incident in Africa, they said that Imam's tayeed and ilhaam is just for da'i and no one else, and attacked the mazoon based on this. Now, they are claiming that imam's ilhaam can be for anyone and everyone!
Incorrect.
KQ's claim then and now was that he received Fayz /Tayeed DIRECTLY from the Imam. This is against Fatemi belief.
Syedna RA clarified this tasawwur and confirmed that the Fayz/Tayeed VIA the Dai only. There is n parallel line.
That is the difference.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 am

Saif53 wrote:
Biradar wrote:Wajid,
Consider the curious case of this Saif fellow, blogging about nonsense. On his blog he says Imam's tayeed can be for anyone. This is the exact same point they used to attack the mazoon sahib during the era of SMB (RA)! During the manufactured incident in Africa, they said that Imam's tayeed and ilhaam is just for da'i and no one else, and attacked the mazoon based on this. Now, they are claiming that imam's ilhaam can be for anyone and everyone!
Incorrect.
KQ's claim then and now was that he received Fayz /Tayeed DIRECTLY from the Imam. This is against Fatemi belief.
Syedna RA clarified this tasawwur and confirmed that the Fayz/Tayeed VIA the Dai only. There is n parallel line.
That is the difference.
I am pretty certain you and your friend and aalim, Badri Lacewala, are receiving direct inspiration from your Lord and Master Muffy. Of course, Muffy himself receives inspiration and tayeed directly from Iblis. Enough said.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:48 am

I am pretty certain you and your friend and aalim, Badri Lacewala, are receiving direct inspiration from your Lord and Master Muffy. Of course, Muffy himself receives inspiration and tayeed directly from Iblis. Enough said.
why frustrated? if you want to defend your master at least do it in civil manner. how come KQ received tayeed from Imam when Dai is present?

Suraj naa jem Imam che, dai che chand jem, suraj ni roshni thi ye chamke che raat maa....forgot the nashiyat Mr birader?

how come Mazoon by passed chand and recieved tayeed from suraj? care to explain? brush your knowledge before debating bewakoof.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 am

Because he was future Dai?

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:53 am

kimanumanu wrote:Because he was future Dai?
Incorrect.
That is the difference.
Future is future my dear. for a change saif treppen maa dai is correct in his defence.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:52 am

Tayyeb bhai (Noor bhai), Salaams,

Yaar must you have a say in every thread and every discussion on this forum? Kabhi to soch kar likho - rather than likh kar bhi na socho ...

If you believe in your aqueedah, then tayeed can flow from Imam to Dai or the Mansoos - as was the case with Sayedna Jalal (RA) when he did the nass on both the Dawood(s) (RA) (Ajabshah and Qutubshah). Or further more the wahiye from Allah to Yaqoob (as) and Yousuf (as) at the same time - as is indicated in the Quraan - when Yousuf (as) was the next in line of prophecy after Yaqoob (as)

Please get your position straight - or else, you become like thaali ka baingan - kabhi is taraf, kabhi us taraf.

And if you do not believe in the Dawoodi fiqh, then you have a right to be silent.

Maa Salaam

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 am

Wajid wrote:Tayyeb bhai (Noor bhai), Salaams,

Yaar must you have a say in every thread and every discussion on this forum? Kabhi to soch kar likho - rather than likh kar bhi na socho ...

If you believe in your aqueedah, then tayeed can flow from Imam to Dai or the Mansoos - as was the case with Sayedna Jalal (RA) when he did the nass on both the Dawood(s) (RA) (Ajabshah and Qutubshah). Or further more the wahiye from Allah to Yaqoob (as) and Yousuf (as) at the same time - as is indicated in the Quraan - when Yousuf (as) was the next in line of prophecy after Yaqoob (as)

Please get your position straight - or else, you become like thaali ka baingan - kabhi is taraf, kabhi us taraf.

And if you do not believe in the Dawoodi fiqh, then you have a right to be silent.

Maa Salaam
brother wajid salam, soch kar bolna mujhe nahi aapke dai ko sikhna chahhiye, how can he by pass dai of his time and claim divinity from Imam?

ok any ways lets leave all this bullshiit we all know how fake this subject is, btw I asked you to ask your mola to bring a proof of his daiship from Imam himself. (after all dawat belongs to Imam and not dai)

since it is clear he is getting taeed from Imam since years I am sure it will be easy for him, let me know if you can bring any proof.

TAEED from Imam is needed RIGHT NOW than ever before.

(it is better to sort out nass issue with Imam reference and taeed rather than going to wordily courts)

Maa salaam

PS - for the sake of common sense please avoid bringing prophet references in this because present dai has no quality and dignity to compare themself with those prophets.

ane syedna jalaal ni je waat karo cho, ehno jawab yaha che http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -jalal-ra/

Thank you for understanding.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 am

Wajid wrote:Tayyeb bhai (Noor bhai), Salaams,

Maa Salaam
Incorrect again.
Syedna Jalal became the Mansoos ONLY after a clear and physcial Nass & Tawqeef - by witnesses and also the letter.
Read up your history.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -jalal-ra/

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 am

nass no basic kanoon nikah naa kanoon naa jem che.

jem nikah shahid bagir mumkin nathi, tem nass bhi shaheed bagair mumkin nathi....

prove me wrong if you can or bring taeed from Imam...simple as that.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 am

Tayyeb wrote:
Tayyeb bhai,
Mufaddali aDawat mein to sab ko tayeed aa sakti hai, shayad aap ko bhi a jaye.
Why don't you try that.

No more discussion : Khamoshi Guftugu Hai, Be-Zubani Hai Zuban Meri

Maa Salaam

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 am

Wajid wrote:
Tayyeb wrote:
Tayyeb bhai,
Why don't you try that.

Maa Salaam
Salam brother Wajid,

oh come on I was expecting some chilling reply with logic, but thats okay I know its hard to defend indefensible so I let you go on that note.

if KQ again receive taeed from Imam in future, feel free to come and let us know.

Maa salaam.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:23 am

[/quote]
oh come on I was expecting some chilling reply with logic, ... [/quote]

My father always says, "a fool may ask a question that 40 wise men cannot answer". Therefore I refrain from further discussion on this subject.

Khuda Hafiz

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:25 am

Wajid bhai since you love shero shaiyeri, I dedicate this one for you...and do say salam to your father from me he is a wise man.

Husn-e-maah garche ba-hangaam-e-kamaal achchaa hai
Us-se mera maah-e-kursheed jamaal achcha hai

Bosa dete nahin aur dil pe hai har lehzaa nigaah
Jee mein kehte hain ki muft haath aaye to maal achcha hai

Aur bazaar se le aaye agar toot gayaa
Saagar-e-Jam se mera jaam-e-sifaal achcha hai

Betalab dein to mazaa usme sivaa milta hai
Woh gadaa jis mein na ho khu-e-sawaal achcha hai

Unke dekhe se jo aati hai munh par raunaq
Woh samajhte hain ki beemaar ka haal achcha hai

Dekhiye paate hain ushshaaq buton se kya faiz
Ek Barheman ne kahaa hai yeh saal achcha hai

Hamsukhan teshe ne Farhad ko Shireen se kiya
Jis tarah kaa bhi kisi mein ho kamaal achcha hai

Qatraa dariyaa mein jo mil jaayen to dariyaa ho jaaye
Kaam achcha hai jo jiska ma’aal achcha hai

Khizr Sultaan ko rakhkhe khaaliq-e-akbar sar sabz
Shah ke baag mein yeh tazaa nihaal achcha hai

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Wajid wrote:
Tayyeb wrote:
Tayyeb bhai,
Why don't you try that.

Maa Salaam
Well time and time again SQK is proved wrong Deeni and well as Dunyawi, so where does haq lies. Only option is get Imam's confirmation. Will do in MS or PDF version or handwritten if possible hand written signature. Imam signature in Digital format not acceptable. If Rasullah SAW can write whole Quran pak with Taweed from Allah subhanahu. I am sure KQ can produce a few liner from current Imam AS.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Relevant to the topic under discussion :-

Copied from an Islamic website :-

The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "No child is born but has the Islamic Faith, but its parents turn it into a Jew or a Christian.”

Allah Subhanah has bestowed two things to man (and Jinn), which he has not bestowed on any amongst His innumerable creations:

Intelligence or the Power of Reasoning
A Free Will to choose the path he wishes to follow

And therein lies the test of Allah Subhanah! The one who uses his intelligence and power of reasoning and chooses to strive to seek and obey the Truth, has been promised the Mercy and Forgiveness of the Merciful Lord.

The one who refuses to use his faculty of intelligence, and chooses to deny the importance of the Truth revealed by the All Mighty Creator, will deserve the Wrath and Anger of the All Mighty Lord!

If your heart is not absolutely content and satisfied with the religion of your forefathers, where man is subjugated by man, where man invokes and worships human beings, where man bows down in ‘sajdah’ to another man, where man is recognized as ‘abde-syedna’ (slave of syedna); if your conscience screams from your heart that something is wrong in the path chosen by your forefathers, then it would not be wisdom to keep following falsehood! It is obligatory on every human being, who has been bestowed with wisdom, intelligence, and power of reasoning from his Lord, that he strive to seek and obey only the Truth from his Lord!

Following a ‘deen’ or way of life, just because one’s forefathers followed it, will not be accepted as an excuse in the Just Court of Allah Subhanah! That is exactly what every people said to the Prophets of Allah who came to them with the Truth!

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 170-171: When it is said to them, “Follow the Commands that Allah has sent down”, they reply, “We will follow only what we found our forefathers practising.” Well, will they go on following their forefathers even though they did not use common sense and did not find the Right Way! The mental condition of those who rejected the way of Allah may be likened to that of the cattle whom the shepherd calls but they hear nothing except the sound of shouts and cries. They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind; therefore they do not understand anything.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 31 Surah Luqman verse 21: And when it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has sent down”, they say, “We shall only follow that upon which we found our forefathers.” What! Will they still be following them even if Shaitaan had been calling them to the raging Fire?

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 34 Surah Saba verse 43: When Our clear Revelations are recited to these people, they say, “This person only wants to turn you away from those deities whom your forefathers have been worshipping.”

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 43 Surah Zukhruf verse 22-25: Nay! But they say, “We found our forefathers on a way and we are only walking in their footsteps.” Even so, whenever before you We sent a warner to a habitation, its people of means said, “We have found our forefathers on a way and we are only following in their footsteps.” Every Prophet asked them, “Will you still go on following the same old way even if I guide you to a more right way than that you found your forefathers following?” They replied, “We disbelieve the religion with which you have been sent.” Consequently, We took vengeance on them.
Just consider what was the end of those who denied.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Wajid wrote:
oh come on I was expecting some chilling reply with logic, ... [/quote]

My father always says, "a fool may ask a question that 40 wise men cannot answer". Therefore I refrain from further discussion on this subject.

Khuda Hafiz[/quote]

Wajidbhai,

In this case a million plus fools are asking only 1 wise man. please get an answer ! you may check with your daddy dear on this one

Maa Salam

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Just to close on the question of tayeed. The tayeed of Imam is for da'i and also his mansoos. Even Mr. Muffy agrees with this, as is evident in his recent bayaan. The simple fact is that STS (RA) had done naas on SQK, in addition to SMB (RA). This has precedence in the past. There were witnesses, very likely Syedi Saaleh bhai saaheb, the wife of SMB (RA) and others. When SBM (RA) became da'i, the first thing he did was to appoint SQK as his successor, as STS (RA) had instructed him, and then appoint him as mazoon. There is no need for witnesses and, as I said, a da'i does not need precedence to act in any case. The proof, for those who believe, of this is SKQ's word itself. He was mazoon was 50 years, despite the machinations of his brothers and nephews. Hence, its obvious that SMB (RA) had outmost trust in him, and in his truthfulness.

Hence, all this beating around the bush by Saif53 aka Adam is simply proving the point that SKQ is actually correct in his claim about tayeed, and always was. Its only those who hated him, like his Master and Lord Mr. Muffy and his brothers and uncles, deny this. Pointless arguing further about this.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Why do your arguments sound very familiar, I wonder? They are similar an identical to one of SKQ's son's Fatemi Dawat YouTube videos, advocating in support of SKQ's claim. Quite enlightening, some of them videos.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:10 pm

The entire parasite family of Saifee Mahal is like a Neem tree...... taste ANY part of it (trunk, branch, fruit, leaves) and you will find it bitter, only a fool will try to search for sweetness in a Neem tree !

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:14 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The entire parasite family of Saifee Mahal is like a Neem tree...... taste ANY part of it (trunk, branch, fruit, leaves) and you will find it bitter, only a fool will try to search for sweetness in a Neem tree !
Wrong examle Br. GM. Qasre Mawali are not Neem whose every part is beneficial though being bitter in taste but they are a poisonous Ivy which will suck out the life form of any thing they get attached to.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Tayyeb wrote:
why frustrated? if you want to defend your master at least do it in civil manner. how come KQ received tayeed from Imam when Dai is present?

Suraj naa jem Imam che, dai che chand jem, suraj ni roshni thi ye chamke che raat maa....forgot the nashiyat Mr birader?

how come Mazoon by passed chand and recieved tayeed from suraj? care to explain? brush your knowledge before debating bewakoof.

I am still confused with all this debate. If Zahir mazoon was SKQ and Baatin was SMS then who would receive taeed from Imam. The Zaahir Defecto or Baatin the real entity. Would Imam know all this zaahir / Baatin business or he would pass taeed to Dai and the communication respectively channelize the message to its rightful owner.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:31 pm

I suppose there will also be the zahir tayeed and the batin tayeed. SKQ was recipient of the zahir one and SMS the batin one. Also SMS was Mansoos since over 40 years so he was receiving tayeed all the time although it turns out he did not know that until 4 or 5 years prior to Syedna Burhanuddin RA's wafat.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:50 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The entire parasite family of Saifee Mahal is like a Neem tree...... taste ANY part of it (trunk, branch, fruit, leaves) and you will find it bitter, only a fool will try to search for sweetness in a Neem tree !

Bad example GM bhai, Neem may be bitter but NOT useless. Everything in Neem is useful the leaves for medical benefits, stem for brushing and roots for herbal medicine. I worked with Saifee Mahal family they are entirely useless and and hopeless. You ask for help (Arz) and all they do is raise their palm and give you Dua which does not even cure your diarrhea and not to forget the cover, you handed and they pocketed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:26 pm

allbird wrote:

Bad example GM bhai, Neem may be bitter but NOT useless. Everything in Neem is useful the leaves for medical benefits, stem for brushing and roots for herbal medicine. I worked with Saifee Mahal family they are entirely useless and and hopeless. You ask for help (Arz) and all they do is raise their palm and give you Dua which does not even cure your diarrhea and not to forget the cover, you handed and they pocketed.
Bro allbird,

I am well aware of the medicinal benefits of Neem and I gave its example in the context of taste alone.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:47 am

DEDICATED TO BIRADAR. THE NEWEST QUTBI BOHRA SUPPORTER.

It is interesting to see the alias Biradar changing his position over time. He has gone from a Fatemi rejecting, SMB Moula hating Proggy, to one who agreed the Nass took place on Syedna Mufaddal TUS – and now a Qutbi Bohra KQ supporter.
Below are captions from his old posts. They can be verified by simply googling the text or using the Forums search tool.
He seems to be well versed in Fatemi history, but has ended up confused Qutbi Bohra. KQ must be really proud to have him on board.

Biradar’s comments on Ikwan al Safa written by Imam Ahmad AS:
“For example, in the Ikhwan as-Safa, there are long descriptions of cosmology, mathematics and other scientific fields. These were supposedly written by Imam Ahmad al-Mastuur, or under his supervision. However, the whole edifice of science in it is wrong, and so outdated that is almost irrelevant today.”

Biradar’s comments on The Dawat in General:
“Part of the problem, in fact, a large part of the problem is religion itself. It tends to be totalitarian, controlling and anti-liberal.
“they are a cult as far removed from Islam as one can get.”
“The hypocrisy of the fanatic dai-worshippers is amazing.”
“Every kid is now taught to fold hands and stand reverentially in front of mola, or, in his absence, in front of the local Amil. The sight is despicable and disgusting.”

Biradar’s opinion on Islamic practices like the Beard:
“More bohras need to shave their jahil beards, stop wearing rida and become secular, and stop giving two hoots about them.”

Biradar’s opinion on The Infallibility of the Dai:
“In any case, that the da'i is infallible is a myth. It is not part of the Bohra faith.”
In 2014: “Whatever the truth, it is clear that the da'i has absolutely no authority any longer to say he is infallible.”
“The da'i is not infallible and was never supposed to be.”

Biradar’s words on Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA:
“The bohra da'i, at the end of the day, is simply a tin-pot dictator. If you just ignore him long enough and leave him alone he won't bother you.”

“Also, SBM failed miserably, if in his 50 years he was unable to make his intentions clear. All these secrets he kept have caused hardship to the community. Hence, he failed in his most important duty, to appoint his successor unambiguously. So, in his passing he showed that all the praise we hear for da'i's is just that: empty praise. They are as human as any of us, not above the lust for power, money, and courtly intrigue.”

“We all saw how SMB (RA) was manipulated towards the end of his life, control snatched from him”

Biradar then goes on to say:
“Mon Jan 20, 2014 “If we think about the whole situation, we will notice that in the two years since the brain stroke, NOT ONCE, have we heard SMB speak.”

BIRADAR IS WRONG.
In fact, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA performed the waaz on 2nd Moharram 1433H – almost 6 months AFTER the Stroke. And then again in Pune. (Not forgetting the London and Raudat Tahera Nass as well)!

Biradar’s position on Asghar Engineer after his death. This confirms Biradar is not a Dawoodi Bohra:
“Postby Biradar » Tue May 14, 2013 11:28 am
This is terrible news, and a great loss to the community, not just progressive Bohras and Muslims, but also to the larger community that strives for justice and equality for all. Although most of us did not know Dr. Engineer personally, he has influenced us in more than one way.”
“This news has made me very sad. May his family, friends and supporters find inspiration from his life to continue his work, and may we all follow his example and try to make our society a better place, in any small way we can.”

THE NASS ON SYEDNA MUFADDAL TUS
When questioned in 2011 by “accountability” how the Nass was done in absence of the Mazoon and that KQ would claim to be the Dai – aiming to cast doubt on the subject, it was Biradar who (quite rightly) answered as follows:
accountability wrote:
“Natural contender of the office wll be Mazoon, but there are precedents, that nominee was not Mazoon, but in each case nominee was declared in mazoon's presence and endorsed by mazoon.”

Postby Biradar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm
This is a ridiculous statement. Please prove that in each case of the last 52 da'is the appointment was endorsed by mazoon and in his presence. In many instances the nass was done by letter, sometimes in public and sometimes in private among a select few. At the end of the day the da'i can do absolutely what he wants and no one is required to endorse his choice. In the time of satr the da'i is the absolute leader. There is an instance when the Mazoon was removed from his position.
I think people are getting too worked up about this nass issue. It was bound to happen one day and it is good it has happened so that the community does not split. Of course, schisms are still possible but I think highly unlikely. In the misaaq one explicitly declares that the da'i can promote whoever he wants and demote whoever he wants. It does not say he needs endorsement from anyone. Now, one can question the misaq from many perspectives but this is the way it is.”

Biradar then concludes:
Just accept this as a valid succession and move on. There will no difference to the progressive movement at all.”

Answering those who question why the Nass was conveyed through the Shehzadas, Biradar (quite rightly) answered them saying Nass can be conveyed through anyone.
by Biradar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm
It is actually irrelevant if the da'i himself makes the announcement or does it through someone else. There is no particular requirement and choosing his successor is entirely his choice. Even in cases when the nass has been declared publicly there have been instances of disputes and schisms have occurred. Also, it is not unlikely that the nass was actually performed a long time ago and the sayedna has now chosen to make it public. Also, it is possible that he personally will make it public in a few days. After all, he is still sick and can not just hobble out to satisfy the skeptics.
Anyway, as far as bohras are concerned, this is fait accompli. They have now someone else to worship for the rest of their lives. Things will just be as usual, nothing really will change.”

AGREEING THE NASS ON MOULA TUS IS MORE ACCEPTABLE TO HIM THAN KQ'S FAKE NASS
“Now, of course, none of this means that the nass issue should be decided on such considerations. It is possible the SMS is the real successor,”

But In another instance he says:
“Looking the documentation provided on fatemidawaat.com it is very likely that the claims of SKQ are true.”

Why does Biradar seem so confused?

WITNESSES:
First Biradar sides up with the Qutbi Bohra belief that a Nass without witnesses is valild:
Sun Jan 19, 2014 “he says that even if the nass is done without any witnesses in private, it is valid.”

He then later on goes to say there were witnesses to KQ’s alleged Nass.
“Feb 28, 2016 First, naas can be done both in private as well as public. There is no requirement that a da'i do naas in public or even among witnesses... In the case of S. Qutbuddin, the knowledge of the naas was widespread. For example, Sayedi Saaleh BS, the mukaasir of STS (RA) and SMB (RA) knew about it, so did many other people.

So which one is it? Witnesses or no witnesses?

IN REGARDS TO THE NASS OF SYEDNA HATIM RA, BIRADAR SAYS THE FOLLOWING:
Feb 28, 2016: “They say that naas can be changed and that S. Hatim changed the naas from S. Ali bin Muhammad al-waalid to his own son, S. Ali bin Hatim. Actually, this is gross distortion of the truth. The reality is that S. Hatim had made the intention to do nass on S. Ali bin Muhammad, and, when S. Ali found out, urged S. Hatim to do naas on his (S. Hatim's) son instead. There was no change of naas. In fact, S. Ali bin Muhammad himself became the 5th da'i al-mutlaq.”

Once again. Biradar and the Qutbis are wrong.
Yes. In one bayaan the word “intention” is used, however, in Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s Risala he says the Nass actually took places on Syedna Ali bin Mohammed, and then again took place on Syedna Ali bin Syedna Hatim.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... s-ra-zikr/

==
Concluding. As I mentioned in the beginning. Biradar started off as a Proggy Dai hater and now a KQ supporter.
There’s nothing wrong with changing sides – as long as he’s undoes, un-believes what he has said all these years.

So what’s Biradar’s position now? Please clarify

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I have been busy with many things, and what do I see when I come back? A long obsessive post analyzing my past posts by a mad-Muffy follower. Honestly, its amazing that this fellow has so much time at his hands. He must lead a very sad and pathetic life indeed. As do all Iblisi Toli followers, I should add. Obviously, these people are scared and need to respond.

All I see is discontent, unhappiness and distress among the Muffy followers. I have not seen any jamaat in the US which is happy with the status quo. Yet, instead of fixing these issues, Muffy followers are obsessively going after someone like me.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Maybe he can also explain the various colours of his master SMS .... from gulam of Mazoon, to dawat na dushman, to gale lagawis, to laanat on kakaji ..... what did he use to say during misaq?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Biradar
You may feel sad.
But as long as you accept that you are a confused Qutbi that has no idea which Bohra faith to prefer - then that's clarified.