Mullahs on the main frame

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Kaka Akela

Mullahs on the main frame

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Accounting is not the only thing that needs some sunshine, there is another thing that needs to be stopped or curbed or controlled as it is going out of control. What they have done in all jamaats is they have your address, phone number, cell numbers etc etc etc. so the new thing is that they have made about 5-10 Whatssup groups, namely, my journey, ashara ohbat, sabaq halqa, madrassa, then class-wise groups for madrassa teachers, FMB, mashaik, mafasih, Burhani women, tolaba & Talebaat, muntasebeen and muntasebaat. Each of this group has 10 or more members. depending on how many groups you belong to, that many whatssups you get 24/7. let's say if you belong to 7 of these that 70 people writing on these. whether you want it or not your cell phone keeps ringing or pinging all day and night long with useless chatter and you can not even sleep peacefully. The kothar wants to dominate and control every aspect of your life so you have no peace any time anywhere. all the Admins of these groups are bhaisahebs, bensahebs, or aamilsaheb and his wife. if you drop out from the group then they add you back in. so there is never any relief from their harassment. started out with dadhi, topi , rida then it progressed to food, then they come inspect their homes to see Dai's pic is there or not now they control you every minute of the day with whatssups.

This nonsense and madness MUST stop or somebody in the jamaat will get flipped with this mind control.

canadian

Re: Mullahs on the main frame

Unread post by canadian » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Not only accountability and invasion of privacy are bothersome, but also the ‘royalty” of the dai’s family, the sajda to the dai and his henchmen, the permission to sit in the masjid (for God’s sake why do I have to do “tasleem” and wait for “raza” of a mere mortal in God’s house?), asking the dai to name a child (no more the traditional role of your faiji), asking the dai’s permission to start any business, to go to school/university, etc.- all these innovations and “nehej” have now become normal and like meek cows, we have allowed these crooks to rule over us.
Thank God, when I was asked to fill in the e-jamat card form, all I did was complete the name and address columns and gave them my landline number- hence I do not receive any message on my cell. phone. One of these days I may be kicked out of the community, but so far my experience is that if you are afraid of these people, they will mistreat you no matter how faithful you are, but if you argue and are not afraid, they will leave you alone.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:10 pm

canadian wrote:if you argue and are not afraid, they will leave you alone.
I can vouch for the above from my personal experiences.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:14 pm

:!: :?:
Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm

sugguma wrote:[quote=______________________________

Does any Canadian regular jamaat goer know if any resolutions re. FGM have been passed in any of the Canadian Jamaats...or has it happened only in UK, Usa and Australia, Kenya and Europe?
Not in Toronto jamaat.