Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Dear Sidhpurites,

In the name of Aqa Hussain and Ohbat some mumineens are misguiding all of us. They organise fun and frolic functions and spend lots of money on it.

We all know how many mumineens are living in poverty in our Sidhpur town. Their first priority is housing. In the name of Ashura and Aqa Hussain the misguided people have planned to spend Rs. 100 crores.

Dear brothers in faith, please think what is more important, to spend money on fun fair or for fellow mumineen who are suffering ? We are mumineens and follow our Imams who have given their lives for poor and down trodden. They had full opportunity to enjoy their lives but they sacrificed their lives for the needy.

Just to assure that Aqa Mola visits our town for Mohurrum vayez we have started fun fairs and are organising functions. Have you ever thought how much money we are spending on these useless celebrations ? And where the benefits are going ? If our Aqa Mola loves our town then he will come on his own, there is no need to make such hulla gulla. And even if Aqa Mola comes to our town then too what benefits will our town people get ? Note that Aqa Mola does not love our town but loves our money. After his visit we will not be left with any funds to look for our down trodden at least for 5 years,

Lets come and take a pledge that we will not be a partner in these unislamic and anti-human activities and our charities will go to uplift our fellow mumins without any hulla gulla. Donate where your donations are really needed. Start a low budget housing scheme for the deserving.

If you agree then please boycott all events of Ashara and offer real aqeeda to our Aqa Hussain by giving your charity where it is needed the most.

Khuda Hafiz.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Mr. sidhpur, be bold and take the first step to stop this halla gulla and wasting of money. I doubt you will win, because money talks not only with the big tummy sethias who have a selfish interest but also the morela who wants to go where the bid is the highest. That is the only reason he came to Houston last year. He least cared how many would listen to him or attend his majlis. He was more interested in counting the dollars and the bakras gave it to him thinking they were being blessed. As you know there is blessing of the sort. I know first hand mumineen who gave ziafats to syedna and lavish food and steep najwas. The result ,their house is in turmoil . One pain after another. Doing pagla and inviting the dai in their home did not change anything. There was no blessings from him. The phoonk had no power. what Allah had in his plans only that happened and is till happening. yet this family is so brainwashed that for every little thing they run to this peddlar of a dai for raza who enjoys life because of the blindness of these abdes and amtes.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Ek kharas ek mithas nazm

There is an audio also ia ma however unable to upload
Attachments
IMG-20160329-WA0016.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Here ia the audio

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:50 pm

deleted

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 am

Dumbledore wrote:Ek kharas ek mithas nazm

Few Bohras have become Mirasis and like Bhand's they sing for each and every action of their Syedna.

First it was ricksha aawi Raiksha aawi and now this kharas mithaas thing.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 am

asad wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Ek kharas ek mithas nazm

Few Bohras have become Mirasis and like Bhand's they sing for each and every action of their Syedna.

Lol....bhands ....
By the way wht is ricksha aawi...woukd love to hear that.. anyone can please share◆●

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:23 am

Another one
I will try to transliterate in english for non hindi speaking folks

टेंशन से दिलाऐ मुक्ति...
गोश, मांडे और नुक्ति...

Tension se dilye mukti
Gosh, mandey aur nukti

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 am

Dumbledore wrote:
asad wrote:

Lol....bhands ....
By the way wht is ricksha aawi...woukd love to hear that.. anyone can please share◆●
here you go

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/media/forum/Ricksha_aavi.mp3

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Hilarious .
.. seems to be older one...dont know how i missed this "rickshaw aavi" thing.

Thanks for sharing

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:43 am

new one circulating these days is about snickers containing vanilla extract that is considered haram.

has anyone recieved it?

dont know if vanilla extract is haram or the vanila extract used in snickers is haram.

if its the former, then the idiots need to realise that vanila extract is the base flavour in almost 70% of the edibles (biscuits, chocolate, candies, sweets etc) in india

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:03 am

zinger wrote:new one circulating these days is about snickers containing vanilla extract that is considered haram.

has anyone recieved it?

dont know if vanilla extract is haram or the vanila extract used in snickers is haram.

if its the former, then the idiots need to realise that vanila extract is the base flavour in almost 70% of the edibles (biscuits, chocolate, candies, sweets etc) in india
This one?
index.jpg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:30 am

All vanilla extract is haram apparently. No more biscuits, chocolates or cakes for anyone! Not even if it is delivered through a swimming pool by fully clothed men. Zinger lay off those crack jacks. Somebody should inform the Saifee mahal ladies that Godiva chocolates have vanilla extract. If Zohra hears that, this fatwa might be rescinded in a hurry.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am

Natural vanilla flavoring is derived from real vanilla beans with little to no alcohol. The maximum amount of alcohol that is usually present is only 2–3%. Imitation vanilla extract contains vanillin, made either from guaiacol or from lignin, a byproduct of the wood pulp industry.
Source:-wikipedia
kimanumanu wrote:
zinger wrote:new one circulating these days is about snickers containing vanilla extract that is considered haram.

has anyone recieved it?

This one?
index.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:06 am

Baba and Amtey
Attachments
IMG-20160331-WA0019.jpg

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:06 am

Ultey khade abde ne baba ki di hui bhagwa mala bhi pahni hui he...
Dumbledore wrote:Baba and Amtey

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 am

as per whatsapp forwards KQ has passed away in Bakersfield. Can some one confirm.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:58 am

It's true. SKQ had a heart attack - it was sudden. He has been in Bakersfield USA for the past several months.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:26 am

Late SKQ is great loss to humanity..i strongly condemn celebration by muffy followers on this precious loss..its once again death of hummanity and those who are celebrating his death will not escape hellfire..reform movement by us has to take turn at this critical junction in history where coming days are going to become worser from worst in absence of atleast moderate leadership and not tranny of muffy.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:03 am

Dumbledore wrote:Baba and Amtey
baba ramdev views about Muslims
Attachments
12901494_1715118132080103_2004468898674138308_o.jpg

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

This is the correct video. All others going around are edited... https://youtu.be/F9VEpNuHfb4

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:12 pm

juzer esmail wrote:This is the correct video. All others going around are edited... https://youtu.be/F9VEpNuHfb4
Edited to show only what they want people to see. How convenient!!!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Just received this forward. I can't believe this nonsense! Crass and classless. As expected. Well done NJ Jamaat. What is it about this small group that has the Mufaddali's goat? No wonder SKQ followers are perplexed by all the attention :D
7baf86cec7c1fdeb4cce7193e3f33ef6.jpg

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm

My theory is SMB was going to announce about Nass on SKQ sometime during the 100th milad time. The MS people got a sniff of this and they did something to SMB to cause his stroke. May be they gave him wrong medicine on purpose or something. If people remember SMB got his stroke right after SKQ and his family did the ziyafat of SMB as shown in the video above. Look at how QJ Chor is standing like a security guard during the ziyafat.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Just received this forward. I can't believe this nonsense! Crass and classless. As expected. Well done NJ Jamaat. What is it about this small group that has the Mufaddali's goat? No wonder SKQ followers are perplexed by all the attention :D
7baf86cec7c1fdeb4cce7193e3f33ef6.jpg
They did baraat from SKQ followers but they can't stop paying attention to them!

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:24 pm

qjbj wrote:My theory is SMB was going to announce about Nass on SKQ sometime during the 100th milad time. The MS people got a sniff of this and they did something to SMB to cause his stroke. May be they gave him wrong medicine on purpose or something. If people remember SMB got his stroke right after SKQ and his family did the ziyafat of SMB as shown in the video above. Look at how QJ Chor is standing like a security guard during the ziyafat.
now there is no point to speculate on history both SMB and SKQ left duniya e fani, now its time to preserve future of our next generation, and we all can see there is no future in mufaddali fold.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Would like to put light on these shameful acts of the administrators of Dawoodi Bohras. After seeing this I feel shameful to be a part of this community :-

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organised a ceremony on the 75th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary of his parents. The menu was 1 snack and a sweet. In the end he served a desert (Ice cream).

The entire Dahodwala abdes reacted to it in an anguished manner. People actually ate it and then sent photographs showing how he had served an extra sweet item. All this was bizzare.

After the whole potshot, the Amils of all 3 mohallas met for an entire day. Then the whole jamaat committee met for another full day and then the case went to the Goonda Saeed ul Kher (Muffy's saala). He referred it to Taha who told them to do Araz for MAAFI. The whole jamaat committee was then called to Umreth where Muffy was looting people and they spent an entire day to decide what should be the punishment. I mean is it a joke ??

In the end, Muffy gave him the following punishment :-

1) Sweep the Masjid for 3 days.
2) Serve FMB dabbas in his area for 3 days.
3) Finance a day's FMB tiffin across Dahod.

Now I think that the administrator of the community is going personal and they are now dictating what food people should prepare. You can't control people's personal lives ! I don't know where this community is leading to ! I am ashamed ! This guy is a joint secretary of jamat and has now offered to resign.

Also, the Amil forwarded an audio clip message for this very act.

I don't see any future for this community. I am ashamed that I am a part of this so called looting community.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 pm

DAAKHLI SPECIAL MESSAGE !

Daakhli for Dawoodi Bohras means a rehearsal of entering JANNAT...... The 7th fail Joker 53rd Mola and his team are still using Burhanuddin Mola's popularity even after his death. Just like they used to carry the 20% conscious Mola's body in Palkhi, they are now using his grave as their best seller Nautanki to fool abdes. In this DAKHLI NAUTANKI they literally try their level best to convince abde idiots that Jannat's gate is there ONLY in Raudat Tahera. A simple act of doing ziyarat ( just 5 minutes ) has now become a high profile act of almost 5 to 6 hours.

Foolish superstition !

God save the king !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Forwarded as Received :

MUFADDAL SAIFUDIN SAHEB IS AWARDED "BOB THE BUILDER" AWARD OF THE YEAR !

A few days back I had visited Ahmedabad for ziyarat, its been a good 10 years since my last visit and I was surprised to see the changes in Qabrastan. The entire qabrastan has now turned white with marble flooring and has become an ideal place for gossip mongers who sit in the sehan and gossip. All the mausoleums (Rozas) are now connected with a marble bridge and one does not have to use staircases any more to enter any Roza right from Qutbuddin Shaheed's roza till Aminji bin Jalal saheb's roza.... OK its very nice and very clean BUT the bridge is made by removing all the Shaheeds qabars except a few and that also half as almost 50% qabars are demolished for making the bridge.

When I had last visited I had done ziyarat of ALL shaheeds but this time I was surprised to see that their qabars are not only removed but people are walking on them !! What a reward given to the shaheeds by our present dumb Dai.... I asked one punter (the one who was running from here to there aimlessly) that can a person knowingly walk on a qabar ? Looking sternly at me he said NO, then I asked him that why are people using the bridge when everyone knows that there were qabars of shaheeds below it ? Now he became more aggressive and said "Mola chaale che to hu pan chaalu chu". To which I asked him that if your Mola is walking towards Jahannam will you follow him blindly, to which that fool replied YES !! Finally I told him that your Mola MS is not walking but running towards Jahannam and yes you fools will also definately land in Jahannam only.

The same situation is in Kapadvanj also as the entire qabrastan has been demolished and work is going on in full swing because when I asked one punter about it, he said in a loud voice... KHABAR NATHI, MOLA AAVI RAHYA CHE to which I asked him why demolish the qabars. He said that all these qabars are 100 years old and for that reason we are demolishing them. I then pointed to the Roza of Khoj bin Malak saheb and asked that this is nearly 300 years old so why not break that also ! The fool said that "Mola kehse to e bhi todi naakhsu".

My heart wept and felt sorry for MS followers that a community which was once peaceful and dignified has turned into Jaahils and Hooligans and people have lost all their thinking powers and are doing all wrong things and with their "Mola Mola" chant will land in Jahannam.

May Allah save these fools from the evil clutches of MS !

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:55 pm

In short punter mean..

"Mola kehse to naga bhi nachisu, sharab bhi pisu ane gibat bhi karisu"

which is not so far for mufaddalis.