Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:14 pm

everest wrote:Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.
May Allah grant SKQ the highest daraja in Jannat. I will always remember him as a man with highest integrity and resolve. He sacrificed everything for his belief and the truth. In these tumultuous times, he was an example of a person who chose to do the right thing against all odds. I wish his son Syedna Taher all the best in carrying on his fathers mission and guide mumineen to the true islam of Rasulallah. May Allah grant Sabr to all the family members and followers. Ameen!

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:36 pm

AUD-20160401-WA0006.mp3
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 2796 times
It is really really shameful. Bohra celebrating death of ex Mazun, son of Syedna. And now madeh for death.
IMG-20160401-WA0003.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:03 am

May Allah swt grant sabr to the family.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 am

everest wrote:Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.
May Allah grant SKQ the highest daraja in Jannat. I will always remember him as a man with highest integrity and resolve. He sacrificed everything for his belief and the truth. In these tumultuous times, he was an example of a person who chose to do the right thing against all odds. I wish his son Syedna Taher all the best in carrying on his fathers mission and guide mumineen to the true islam of Rasulallah. May Allah grant Sabr to all the family members and followers. Ameen!
+1
Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.

I agree with Everest. During the last 2 years, he put all on the line. A man who stood by his belief (and I agree he was correct, that he was the 53rd dai), and instead of taking the money and disappearing into sunset, he put it all on the line for the sake of haqq and for the community.

He deserves our respect for that. The community reaction is shameful. I am sure that Allah will answer those actions in HIS time.

May Allah grant sabr to all the family members and the followers. Ameen. May Allah give strength to his son, Sydena Taher (TUS) , and all the other brothers and sisters, to guide mumineen to the true path of Islam.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:42 am

Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.May almighty Allah grant his soul in highest place in jannat & give saber to his entire family & his followers.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 am

Inna lillahe wainna ilaihe rajeon...jummoa na din ma moula sidhari gaya..very sad..hearty condolence to aziz bhai,taher bhai and ibrahim bhai's family

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:18 am

Dear Readers,

I am a true follower of Syedna Aaliqadr Muffadal Saifuddin (T.U.S.). But i am niether happy nor sad on the demise of KQ Bhaisaheb.

I strongly believe that i (or any of the person alive) is capable to judge if someone goes to Jannat or Jahanam, It is truly based on decision of Allah (and he is only just).

I live in surat and was surprised to hear loud sounds of crackers. As experienced from past i thought that SMS was visiting (maybe for zikra) to surat and it is what the crackers and the scouts are for.

After some time we got messages from whatsapp that KQ Bhaisaheb has expired i America. The first thought that crossed my mind is that that is what all this crackers and band bajaa "NONSENSE" is about.

Then the series of joke started which left me open mouthed. If STS or SMB (R.A.) would have been alive their heart would have melted with disappointment. Their eyes would be full of tears not by the news of demise but by seeing the response of community towards it.

I would like to tell you all that whatever these unethical and inhuman people did yesterday was wrong (my whole family accepted it) but still i am sure this is not what our moula (SMS) would have wanted (please dont create a nuisance over this sentence, i am just writting what i feel. Allah knows the best).

At last i want to conclude that please dont judge a whole community just by judging some fools.

My condolences for KQ bhaisaheb's Followers. May Allah Grant You Sabar.

Qadir.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:44 am

As expected raza of Imam uz zamaan remains within the boundary of STS khandaan, seems like Imam uz zamaan is truly happy with this family.

TIP : Taher is a young dude, I hope he will speak truth now and just as a manager of community and wont claim any thing special for himself, remain humble, do some side business to support his family and act normal unlike his forefathers.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:25 am

Very true Qadir Bhai....
Qadir wrote:Dear Readers,

I am a true follower of Syedna Aaliqadr Muffadal Saifuddin (T.U.S.). But i am niether happy nor sad on the demise of KQ Bhaisaheb.

I strongly believe that i (or any of the person alive) is capable to judge if someone goes to Jannat or Jahanam, It is truly based on decision of Allah (and he is only just).

I live in surat and was surprised to hear loud sounds of crackers. As experienced from past i thought that SMS was visiting (maybe for zikra) to surat and it is what the crackers and the scouts are for.

After some time we got messages from whatsapp that KQ Bhaisaheb has expired i America. The first thought that crossed my mind is that that is what all this crackers and band bajaa "NONSENSE" is about.

Then the series of joke started which left me open mouthed. If STS or SMB (R.A.) would have been alive their heart would have melted with disappointment. Their eyes would be full of tears not by the news of demise but by seeing the response of community towards it.

I would like to tell you all that whatever these unethical and inhuman people did yesterday was wrong (my whole family accepted it) but still i am sure this is not what our moula (SMS) would have wanted (please dont create a nuisance over this sentence, i am just writting what i feel. Allah knows the best).

At last i want to conclude that please dont judge a whole community just by judging some fools.

Qadir.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:45 am

What a circle of life, If only SKQ wouldhave got the Dai Zaman position then his reign would have lasted only 2 more years then eventually SMS would have come into current picture. The whole dawat would have been in one piece. Now we have 2 firkas Qutbi bohra and Muffadali bohra that could have be convergent sect. Now we have a Schism between 2 firkas. Oh what a blunder.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 am

Strongly agree with above post..SMS should have respected his kakaji and let him take position..but fear SMS had that SKQ would appoint his successor only from his sons resulted into blunder and now 2 sects unfortunately exists. All the differences created in last 2 years was unwanted. This itself speaks a lot on poor leadership on part of SMB sons.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:31 am

Qadir wrote:Dear Readers,

Qadir.

Wow KQ Bhaisaheb like we call
Abu Bakr Bhaisaab
Umar Bhaisaab
Usman Bhaisaab

Sometimes double face comes out in words

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:01 am

Ham kehte hai apne ko Nabi ( SAW) ki sacchi ummat
Aur kisi ki mout ka jasan manate hai.
Ham kethe hai apne ko Ali (as) ke shiya
Aur kisi ke waste bad dua karte hai
Ham kehte hai apne ko Fatema (as) ke muhibbin
Aur kisi ki beti par ungli uthate hai..

Kaha se kaha Hum ko Pohcha diya...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:17 am

Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.
May Allah grant Qutbuddin Maula Jannat.
May Allah grant Sabr to all the family members and followers

Qadir, i appreciate your honesty in your reply

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 am

zinger wrote:Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeoon.
May Allah grant Qutbuddin Maula Jannat.
May Allah grant Sabr to all the family members and followers

Qadir, i appreciate your honesty in your reply
Zingerbhai......you are a True Bohra, a civilised human! Have your senses and sanity in place. Respect people like you.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:19 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
SBM wrote: It just so happens that SKQ died on the auspice day of JUMERAT and will be buried on the holy day JUMMAH most probably after JUMMAH NAMAZ. what can be more powerful day but who can reason with these fools
SKQ actually died on Jumerat and would be buried on JUMMAH but SMB had reportedly died much before Muffy gang announced his death on JUMMAH to make it appear more holy as Muffy gang was busy finalising "Deals" with powerful and interested parties (Zaadas) in Saifee Mahal and transferring the billions of dollars of ill-gotten wealth in India, Colombo and elsewhere. There are reports that his death was declared almost 15 days after he died !
Gullu is here with a new report (facepalm)...bhai itni report laate kaha se ho???

I didn't expect something like this from an avid visitor of zeninfosys..

15 days....seriously!!! Do u hallucinate things in ur mind???? If he expired 15 days back then u probably missed out the milad un nabi ziyarat which Syedna Mohammed Burhauddin Ra did...

GO check out ur facts first...n don't bring some REPORTS next time...

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 am

Forwarded as received.
Thodi to sharam karo.
Jamea na students nachi rahya che temna Ek jamnna na Mazoon ni maut par.
VID-20160401-WA0034.mp4
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 2030 times

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am

And these are the future educators of our community :?

system5

Unread post by system5 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:13 am

Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilaihe Rajeon

May grant KQ janaat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 am

kimanumanu wrote:And these are the future educators of our community :?
No brother correction, They are Future MASTERS of Slaves of Bohra Community

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:05 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:
Wow KQ Bhaisaheb like we call
Abu Bakr Bhaisaab
Umar Bhaisaab
Usman Bhaisaab

Sometimes double face comes out in words
Dear Mustafa Bhai,

I understand what you are trying to say. But even i believe that he is dawedaar and i hated that person but i respect him because of this picture attached to this post.

Even Burhanuddin Moula said that "FOLLOW YOUR RELIGION BUT RESPECT ALL OTHERS" .

(Now don't go on saying that they are not other religion. Burhanuddin moula meant all other religions and all other sects of Islam. :lol: )
Attachments
IMG-20160401-WA0009.jpg

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:15 pm

kimanumanu wrote:And these are the future educators of our community :?

This is the reality and face of indoctrination and radicalization of youth and young minds. SHAME ON THEM. SHAME ON THEIR TEACHERS AND THEIR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS FROM WHERE THEY ARE RADICALIZED AND INDOCTRINATED - JAMEA whatever.

The audio clip above and the video has stunned me into shame and disbelief. I felt ashamed to hear and watch them.

I am ashamed to have been born as Dawoodi Bohra in this era greed, power-hunger, schism, ignorance, deceit, subterfuge, buffoonery, misguidance and stupidity. :x

New

Unread post by New » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:50 pm

JUSTICE DELAYED IS...

A black mark against Justice Gautam Patel as he delayed the hearing. Every one new the frail health of KQ. Now there is no one who can talk about the Nuss. My understanding was that he delayed the court proceedings as he wanted to the court room which had suffered a damage and waiting for repairs. This is a set back for the KQ. However, I hope the followers would follow up.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:58 pm

JUSTICE DELAYED IS...

A black mark against Justice Gautam Patel as he delayed the hearing. Every one new the frail health of KQ. Now there is no one who can talk about the Nuss. My understanding was that he delayed the court proceedings as he wanted to the court room which had suffered a damage and waiting for repairs. This is a set back for the KQ. However, I hope the followers would follow up.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

We are like the Palestinians dancing on the roof tops when the jihadists attacked the Twin Towers. Even though they may have a grievance, they reflected the darker side of their humanity, and did not reflect kinder feelings for innocent human beings who were killed, may they be Christians, Jews, Muslims or even pagans . Are we supposed to be the cream of Islam, the followers of Ali, the enlightened students who learned from the knowledge and wisdom of Ali? If so Think and think again, since our actions show we are a deplorable community of bohras.

We lose man of reason and piety, and we exhibit the darker side of our humanity or truly our true selves; dawoody bohras, who were once regarded as pious and human based on their following of the Koran, and now just as hooligans and ignoramus. Did we ever attain felicity. Ali teaches us to be happy and make those around us equally happy. Imam Hussein sacrifices his life and everything and we shed tears and do matam. Yet our actions are completely of those who have no humanity, no feelings of kindness even though our tears and matam exhibit that we do.

Whether Qutbudin is more or no more, his ideas and his sacrifices are here to stay. Only Allah lets an idea live or die. For now we have the 54th Dai, Seyedna Taher, who will continue the legacy of the 53 Dai.

Those who remain will see what unfolds. Those who believe they know what is to unfold may be surprised to learn that nothing in life is certain, not even our destinies or whether we will be judged to have made this earth a better place. After all Allah put us here as his Caliphs, as it is stated in the Koran, and that will be the basis for him to judge us by.

Khuda Hafez.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:01 pm

My sincere request to the new Dai is that he immediately puts a stop to unislamic practices, like Sajada. He must blend in with the public and not behave like a Zada. Stop the practice of FGM, Iddat and 24/7 mattam. This may lead to crowds joining in in his fold. May be this is the way the community can be saved.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:21 pm

You talk like you are representing the community. Please be clear. Are you talking for your self as some enlightened fool or are you really representing the masses who you really do not care about. Please Please Please let me know the idiot I am talking to :?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Bro Qadir,

Your post was excellent as it came right from your heart, it is refreshing to know that we still have sane and "Thinking" bohras in the community. It's good to see that you could differentiate between right and wrong. Keep it up !!

Bro zinger,

Same goes to you !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

We call ourselves Shiat-e-Ali !! One must be aware that Mola Ali (a.s.) ordered his people to loosen the cuffs of his killer Ibne Muljim so it doesn't hurt him. And here we are dancing, singing, celebrating with fireworks, spewing venomous statements at someone who had staked claim and caused no physical harm to anyone. Now this is not to mean that I agree with or endorse such claims. His demeanor was most disapproving no doubt and Allah (swt) will take his account. But the responses to his passing away are most inappropriate and I am dismayed that even the educated elite are silently approving it by baseless arguments. We have noted that in the battle for power and position even of this worldly fields like politics, corporates and businesses we haven't seen images or heard instances of anyone PUBLICLY REJOICING at the death of their opponents be it political, business or even underworld !!

A confused Bohra who has given misaq to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Brother yfm I am the fool and idiot. I only talk for myself. I believe the 54th may put some pressure on 53rd to change his practices as well. This is called win win situation. Always refreshing to see people who have stature whether you believe in them or not. For example the Pope Francis. Now please tell me about your self.