Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qadir

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Aminullah wrote:
Qadir wrote:
Have you lost it??

How can you relate Aashura with present situation. I know some "nonsense foolish people" did burst crackers and Jamea students were dancing and celebrating. 60% bohras do not approve of this kind of behavior from the community. We still have not heard from our Moula Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S) which i believe we will soon.

Please do not judge a community or our moula by behavior of mere 100 foolish bohras' behavior.
History keeps repeating my brother, and those who have haqiqi eyes can see the truth from miles away.
Oh so do you have Haqiqi eyes?
Because if you have you can help Taher Fakhruddin see that he is doing wrong by delaying Funeral of his father who according to you is Dai.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Qadir wrote:
Aminullah wrote: History keeps repeating my brother, and those who have haqiqi eyes can see the truth from miles away.
Because if you have you can help Taher Fakhruddin see that he is doing wrong by delaying Funeral of his father who according to you is Dai.
STS funeral was also delayed. any explanation about it?

or do you think you know more than STS AND SMB?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Aminullah wrote:
Qadir wrote:
STS funeral was also delayed. any explanation about it?

It was delayed for just around 40hrs because he was brought to mumbai from matheran (Reason in my previous post).
I know my moula SMB would not have delayed it so long if STS would have died in some foreign country like how Taher Fakhruddin is doing now waiting for permission by Govn and storing the body of KQ bhaisaheb in cold containers.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Qadir wrote:
Aminullah wrote: STS funeral was also delayed. any explanation about it?

It was delayed for just around 40hrs because he was brought to mumbai from matheran (Reason in my previous post).
I know my moula SMB would not have delayed it so long if STS would have died in some foreign country like how Taher Fakhruddin is doing now waiting for permission by Govn and storing the body of KQ bhaisaheb in cold containers.
point is it was "delayed" since this is overseas matter it is delayed bit further.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Aminullah wrote:
Qadir wrote:
point is it was "delayed" since this is overseas matter is delayed bit further.
You really dont get my point dont worry happens to everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Qadir
What a bunch of nonsense about not burying him in Matheran,. Matheran would not have generated the amount of Revneue for Kothari Goons what Raudat Tahera is generating and Masters of Manipulator has already envision about burying SMB next to STS to double the revenue after SMB's death
Do you think the burial place in London for Bu Saheb generates as much as in Raudat Tahera,
Now if your logic is that STS was brought to Mumbai so he can be convenient to his followers and was delayed by more than 40 hours then what is wrong with SKQ be buried in Mumbai so majority of his followers can also visit his tomb
OR may be you guys are worried that SKQs tomb may cause a competition to Raudat Tahera GULLA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:00 pm

yfm wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:BREAKING NEWS
The claiment Khuzema Qutbuddin's body after being drained of all bodily fluids was placed in a frozen temperature controlled box.
At 9:14 the body started its long Journey from LAX to Chatrapati Shivaji Airport.
Today at 12 PM Khuzema's Body was suppose to be received at the luggage hall of the Malaysian Airlines 275. Khuzema's sons and Daughters and 8 other followers all were extreamly astonished when they were told by authorities that they cannot find the cold box. Currently Taher the successor has lodged a Missing luggage complaint. It seems that the cold box might have been lost at Manchester transit.

The above msg I recd in whatsapp. Is this true? Can anybody confirmed this news.
All we can say is that we leave the workings of the minds of people like you in the hands of Allah for his justice. Because minds like yours create ridicule and chagrin and tempt us to evil thoughts and deeds. Hopefully we all believe in the justice of the all mighty and the salvation of our souls.

Khuda Hafez
Another FAKE message like the above which has obviously originated from the Mafia headquarters of Saifee Mahal states as under :-

"BREAKING NEWS"

Dawedar ni body Saifee Mahal lai jase tya gusal karavi ne Saifee Masjid ma namaz thase pachi Roza ma 7 tawaf lagaavi Thana lai jase. 100% confirm news !

These types of messages are circulated by MS and his gang just to show their brain dead followers that.... "See we didn't let this happen" to which the idiot crowd will get hysterical and shout "Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola" and "Mola ni su shaan che" followed by the usual laanats !! So please look through their evil ploy and don't get carried away by such messages which is a trap laid down by the devils of this mafia gang !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:47 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

3 varas pehla agar Khuzema Qutbuddin wafat thata to yaqinan tamam Alam-e-Iman ma farman jaari thatu ane shops bund raakhwa ma aavti. Khatmul Quran thata. Sirf satta no daavo karva na sabab aney aapsi ranjish ane manmutav na khaatir khoon khoon na rishta si bichadi gaya aney naubat yaha lag aavi gai ke laanat bolai rahi che. Duniya ma insan ni hayaati ma aava umoor baney che pan guzarwa baad beshak apney badhu bhuli ney guzarnaar ni achchi vaat aney amal yaad karey che. Bohra community ni politics to Indian politics si pan ghatiya che. Koi political party no leader guzri jaai che to fauran opposition party tweet kari ney condolence messages mokley che. Ehna funeral ceremony ma jaai che. Guzarwa pehla aaj politicians e leader ne duniya bhar nu galat bolta hoi che pan guzarwa baad aa jumlo boley che "Indian politics ne ek behtar Neta khoya hai aur hamey issey aahat pochi hai" Koi ek mazhab bataavo ke jema koi ni maut par Jashn manaayo hoi, Juloos niklu hoi ya phatakda phoda hoi ? Rasulallah (s.a.w.) na jism mubarak par ek bairo roj kachro fekta to maalum thayu ke e bairo bimaar che to Rasulallah (s.a.w.) aap potey e bairo na gharey tabiyat na haal chaal maatey gaya. Mola Ali (a.s.) ye koi ney pan mujrim karaar karwa pehla banney side ni daleel sunta aney te baad faislo sunaavta. Bohra community na logo ye ej sunu je Mufaddal Mola aap logo ney sunaava chahta hata. Aap logo ye decide karva pehla ke kaun sahi aney kaun galat che e zehmat na lidhi ke Khuzema Qutbuddin ni side sunta aney pachi ek decision leta ke sahi su che ane galat su ?

Na bhuljo :-

1) Khuzema Qutbuddin to Taher Saifuddin Mola ni aulad che.
2) Ek zamana ma aap logo ye emne misaq aapo che aney qadambosi kidi che.
3) Laanat sirf Panjatan Pak (a.s.) na dushmano par bolai.

Sawal :-

1) Phatakda phodnaar ne puchu chu ke aap na ghar ma ya rishtedaar ni maut par aap itni nafrat paali che jitni Taher Saifuddin Mola ni aulad si kari rahya cho ?
2) Aap badha gila shikwa bhuli ney aap na ehley akroba ni maut ma nathi gaya ?
3) Audio clip ma je bhai ye itnu confidence si kahyu ke Dawedar jahannam ma pochi gayo to su e potey jahannam na watchman/Gate keeper che ? Ehne kem khabar padhi ke Dawedar jahannam ma pochi gaya ?
4) Modi ne lidhey Godhra aney Ahmedabad communal riots ma etla mumineen ni jaan gai to Mufaddal kem Modi ne shawl pehnawey che aney itna karodo rupiya Modi govt ne aapey che ?
5) Message likhnar ye likhu ke duniya na kona ma mara che Dawedar, to Ashara bhi aaj duniya na kona ma (Houston) ma kem thaya hata ?
6) Amatulla Aai saab pan duniya na dur kona maaj wafat aney dafan thaya che ke nahi ?
7) Do you all agree that Islam is the symbol of simplicity, love and harmony ? If yes, then why you all hate Dawedar so much ? Did he harm Islam ? Did he harm Quran ? Did he harm you as an individual ? Did he ever force you to do something which you didn't want to do ? Did he ever try to intervene in your personal or business life ? If not, then what is all this for ?
8) Jamea na talebat dancing and celebrating are going to be your future Amil who learned to celebrate someones death. So what kind of Ta'alim can you all expect from them for your kids when they will be assigned to your town/city as Amil or Head Moalim ?
9) Don't you think that you are spoiling the image of your community and one day your own neighbour will raise the question to you if you don't celebrate the death of your own loved ones in near future ?
10) Su maut apney nathi aawani ?

Please be a true Muslim first and then Mumin. Try to make Allah (swt) happy instead of any individual.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:13 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :-

As a member of the community, I am completely ashamed and I write this with a heavy heart, that I regret being born into this community. And that I have several reasons to leave this mess...

Life is something that's from ALLAH and death is the journey back to ALLAH. When a new life comes we rejoice and when someone dies we are saddened.

But... Dawoodi Bohras are known to rejoice when people who don't necessarily agree with them pass away. Whether it was Adamjee Peerbhai, Asghar Ali Engineer or was it yesterday with the death of Khuzaima Qutbuddin bhaisaab.

I actually take this moment to thank ALLAH that he passed away outside Mumbai or else they would have done the same thing that they did to the body of Adamji Peerbhai's wife !! If you don't know then let me tell you that they actually removed her body from her grave and threw it on the road. Later, it was buried under police protection.

Now history tells us as to who did that to the body of ABA ABDILLAH in Karbala. Anyways that's for the human mind to think.

Also, the videos we all received showing the fireworks and celebrations, I would just like to make a comment here, if anyone has noticed, it was in the Jamea tus Saifiyah of Surat. Now we need to think what kind of scholars are our kids going to listen to in the future.

Lastly. we also received some audios regarding his voice and everything, sadly even the 52nd Dai couldn't talk much in his last days..So don't mock someone as it comes back to you. And your 53rd Dai also just removes shit out of his mouth. Jamea students went slightly far and contributed some poetry, in which they were mocking him how he died on April fools day and all rubbish.

I wish they had worked hard on some new Nohas in Muharrum so we wouldn't have to hear the same ones over and over again.

Last but not the least, we seriously need to closely look at the lives of Prophet (s.a.w.) and His family (a.s.) and then reflect, if we are following them ? Or are we following Yazid ?

Think, think ! Before your kids enter this mess.

.... An awakened Bohra.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Quote "Please do not judge a community or our moula by behavior of mere 100 foolish bohras' behavior." Unquote

So let me judge the community and your moula by the behaviour of the 99.99 % of the bohras behaviour to be FOOLISH.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 pm

SBM: Very well said. The burial of 51st. took place in Mumbai for the simple reason of maximizing revenue from the 'toot' of Ziarat. 52nd., also buried in the same place is what gamblers call 'Double or Nothing'. Busloads of 'Zawwaro' from the suburbs of Mumbai are shuttled to Raudat Tahera on time tables that are an envy to the London Underground. People from other countries are given Qarze Hasana to travel to Mumbai for Ziarat. The Bohra world is waiting to hear where 53rd's burial takes place. If in Mumbai, SQK will have the last say: "Hum bhi kuch kam nahin".

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:45 pm

I am just happy the man is free from is sickness and troubles. I wish somebody would put up the pictures of the good things he did for out less fortunate the community members and other organizations. They tell me he was a very successful businessman and wealthy, being STS son , okay,maybe his 2nd favorite, still very wealthy.

I truly believe when people claim him to be helpful soul, I think this would be the best time to honor the man with pictures of him doing and participating in helping hands projects.

We have pictures of moofti making roties, and .....

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:34 am

"Bhoot mare to Paleet jage". SQK's still warm takhat has a new occupant. Can't you see this as a charade. What deeni qualifications does his son have that he has assumed command. Was there a 'Nass'? To what extent do we continue to believe that 51, 52, 53 and now 54 are all divine?
The last four continue to entrench themselves in the psyches of the community. Does not anyone have the gonads to yell: "The emperor has no clothes". No, none at all.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:47 am

Qadir wrote:
Aminullah wrote:
after killing Imam Hussain in Karbala, Yazidi said same things, they said if Hussain was on Haq he would not have been killed like this, they started mocking on his shadat. they started throwing accusations on Imam Hussain and wanted to show the world that Yazid is true khalifa. they started laughing-dancing and beating drums in happiness. and we all can see mufaddalis are doing the same.

I dont blame you, its just that you are in team of modern yazid and you are just doing your job. carry on.
Have you lost it??

How can you relate Aashura with present situation. I know some "nonsense foolish people" did burst crackers and Jamea students were dancing and celebrating. 60% bohras do not approve of this kind of behavior from the community. We still have not heard from our Moula Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S) which i believe we will soon.

Please do not judge a community or our moula by behavior of mere 100 foolish bohras' behavior.
Sorry Qadir, but the silence of "your" Maula is reason enough for me to become deaf to him forever now. this was something which was a long way in the making especially after the badri lacewalla incident, in which case, let me remind you, "your" maulas silence itself spoke volumes

Bhai Adam, incase you are reading my posts, i hope you will understand now why i am not replying to your PMs. i dont hear any condemnation or even a farmaan to keep silent, if not to have shame, to his followers. BTW, you can stop trying to clarify my doubts now. i wont be needing it anymore.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:03 am

zinger wrote:
Qadir wrote:
Have you lost it??

Sorry Qadir, but the silence of "your" Maula is reason enough for me to become deaf to him forever now. this was something which was a long way in the making especially after the badri lacewalla incident, in which case, let me remind you, "your" maulas silence itself spoke volumes

Bhai Adam, incase you are reading my posts, i hope you will understand now why i am not replying to your PMs. i dont hear any condemnation or even a farmaan to keep silent, if not to have shame, to his followers. BTW, you can stop trying to clarify my doubts now. i wont be needing it anymore.
Br. Zinger,

Welcome to the club :wink: . Though it took more time than i thought it will take.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:15 am

SBM wrote:Qadir
What a bunch of nonsense about not burying him in Matheran,. Matheran would not have generated the amount of Revneue for Kothari Goons what Raudat Tahera is generating and Masters of Manipulator has already envision about burying SMB next to STS to double the revenue after SMB's death
Do you think the burial place in London for Bu Saheb generates as much as in Raudat Tahera,
Now if your logic is that STS was brought to Mumbai so he can be convenient to his followers and was delayed by more than 40 hours then what is wrong with SKQ be buried in Mumbai so majority of his followers can also visit his tomb
OR may be you guys are worried that SKQs tomb may cause a competition to Raudat Tahera GULLA
It is really sad . KQ maiyat is being made to suffer so much it's over 4 days now. It really really did not matter if he was buried in bakersfield or in Thana, very few people will be coming for his ziayrat anyway. Offerings if any could have been collected by other means given that TB is a financial expert. Ziayrat could be organised via YouTube same as the Qutbi speeches.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:33 am

Universaldad wrote:
SBM wrote:Qadir
It is really sad . KQ maiyat is being made to suffer so much it's over 4 days now. It really really did not matter if he was buried in bakersfield or in Thana, very few people will be coming for his ziayrat anyway. Offerings if any could have been collected by other means given that TB is a financial expert. Ziayrat could be organised via YouTube same as the Qutbi speeches.
Whoever you are Mr Universaldad you are a DISGRACE to the Bohra community. No one...I repeat no one mocks at the dead...not even if in his/her lifetime he/she could have been your worst enemy.
Must mention though that I commend you on your ziarat suggestion via YouTube. What a Brilliant idea....NOT! BTW....have you done Maulana Husein's ziarat watching YouTube videos???

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:47 am

way2go wrote:
Universaldad wrote: It is really sad . KQ maiyat is being made to suffer so much it's over 4 days now. It really really did not matter if he was buried in bakersfield or in Thana, very few people will be coming for his ziayrat anyway. Offerings if any could have been collected by other means given that TB is a financial expert. Ziayrat could be organised via YouTube same as the Qutbi speeches.
Whoever you are Mr Universaldad you are a DISGRACE to the Bohra community. No one...I repeat no one mocks at the dead...not even if in his/her lifetime he/she could have been your worst enemy.
Must mention though that I commend you on your ziarat suggestion via YouTube. What a Brilliant idea....NOT! BTW....have you done Maulana Husein's ziarat watching YouTube videos???
Dear way to go,
TB and his brother's and sisters are a disgrace to humanity for keeping their fathers corpse in such limbo. Disgraceful are KQ followers for letting this happen. Shame on you.

And no I haven't done any YouTube ziayrat. I have been for Ziayrat of Aqa Hussain and all panjatan and imam and duat to the actual place. It is the Qutbi dawaat that is YouTube Dawaat.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:49 am

Mkenya wrote:"Bhoot mare to Paleet jage". SQK's still warm takhat has a new occupant. Can't you see this as a charade. What deeni qualifications does his son have that he has assumed command. Was there a 'Nass'? To what extent do we continue to believe that 51, 52, 53 and now 54 are all divine?
The last four continue to entrench themselves in the psyches of the community. Does not anyone have the gonads to yell: "The emperor has no clothes". No, none at all.
STF is qualified enough to lead and there is no doubt in it, yeah MS might not be qualified for any thing.
Throughout Maulana Taher’s life, moreover, he received his father Maulana Qutbuddin’s continuous personal and special training in ilm-e Aal-e Mohammed and in the running and siyasat of Dawat affairs. For some years, Maulana Taher lived in Cairo, and studied Arabic and Quran memorization and recitation.

In secular institutions, Maulana Taher obtained an MA in Arabic literature from London University’s School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), and prior to that, he topped the cohort of Bombay University in his Arabic literature B.A.
Like Syedna Ismail Badruddin Bawa RA—on whose Urus mubarak this year Syedna Qutbuddin obtained wafaat and Maulana Taher became Dai— Maulana Taher also possesses acute business acumen, and is especially well versed in agricultural development and finance.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:56 am

Universaldad wrote:
way2go wrote:

Dear way to go,
TB and his brother's and sisters are a disgrace to humanity for keeping their fathers corpse in such limbo. Disgraceful are KQ followers for letting this happen. Shame on you.

And no I haven't done any YouTube ziayrat. I have been for Ziayrat of Aqa Hussain and all panjatan and imam and duat to the actual place. It is the Qutbi dawaat that is YouTube Dawaat.
Mr Universaldad....glad to learn that you have done ziarat of Maulana Husain, Panjatan Pak, other Imams and Duats. Kudos on you, but are you by example abiding by the way they lived? Your words and written matter speaks quite the contrary.
Question....Did you regularly give misaq to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin? When was the last time you gave your misaq before his very sad unfortunate wafaat.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 am

Qadir wrote:

STS did not die in Khandala but in Matheran and his janaza was buried on the 2nd day of his Wafat on a barren land on which later Raudat Tahera is built.
as far as i know, and bro gm can second it, it was not barren land, but noor masjid which was raised to make way for mausolem.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 am

People are now justifying tamasha HUMBLE REPLY TO ALL THOSE MUMINEEN BROTHERS WHO ARE FEELING ASHAMED :

QUESTIONS BY INTELLECTUAL AND MODERN BOHRA BROTHERS :

1) How can JAMEA and other mumineen throughout the world CELEBRATE the death of Khuzaima Qutbuddin?

2) Why pray LAANAT on him, he was fellow bohra / ex-mazoon etc?

Answers :

Concept of MAULA and DUSHMAN

Throughout the history of ISLAM (and IMAAN) from AADAM NABI (SA) there is a MAULA (Nabi , Wasim, Imam or Dai ) to guide towards the Deen and there is ALWAYS a DUSHMAN to him.
MUALA in our belief is always on HAQ (whatever he does) and

the DUSHMAN (in most cases the Brother or Son or High Post holder etc..) is EXACTLY the ANTI-MAULA in his character & doings)

A DUSHMAN is a DUSHMAN - irrespective of what he was previously or what drama of ILm and Moral Character he does.

So LAANAT is just cursing him for being against MAULA (who is on HAQ) . Whats wrong in that ?

So when KAABEEL/ABU LAHAB/ YAZID/ DAJJAL/ AURANGZEB etc died , the true Followers of the MAULA at that time did not rejoice ??? Of course they DID !!

To show love for Maula and hatred for Dushman IS DEEN !!

Even in outside world , Dont people rejoice and celebrate fall of Tyrants ?

SO Are u AWARE of our religion fully first of all?
Nothing wrong if you are not, but you should refrain from commenting adversely if your knowledge isn't complete, instead should seek knowledge as to why this is being done..

By showing SYMPATHY to a DUSHMAN of DEEN and DAWAT , dont become Anti- MAULA.

So brothers "Andha Thai jao ya Dekhta thai Jao, Kaana na thao"

With LOVE for our Mumineen Brothers
A humble Bohra

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 am

Biggest enemy of deen are those terrorist who kill innocent, I wonder how many bohra celebrate death of those terrorists when they are killed by military?

also if this celebration is okay according to deen can any mufaddali show that Imam Ali or his follower celebrated death of Abu bakr, Usman or umar or muawiya?
So when KAABEEL/ABU LAHAB/ YAZID/ DAJJAL/ AURANGZEB etc died , the true Followers of the MAULA at that time did not rejoice ??? Of course they DID !!
quoting from which book? where is those celebration mentioned?
A DUSHMAN is a DUSHMAN - irrespective of what he was previously or what drama of ILm and Moral Character he does.
so he was doing drama of ilm for 50 years and yet mufaddali kept giving misak to him? who is hypocrite here?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:31 am

Aminullah wrote:Biggest enemy of deen are those terrorist who kill innocent, I wonder how many bohra celebrate death of those terrorists when they are killed by military?

also if this celebration is okay according to deen can any mufaddali show that Imam Ali or his follower celebrated death of Abu bakr, Usman or umar or muawiya?
quoting from which book? where is those celebration mentioned?
so he was doing drama of ilm for 50 years and yet mufaddali kept giving misak to him? who is hypocrite here?
Dears,

Just to help you understand, when the news of the death of KQ came in the feeling was that of 'Good Riddance' amoungst all the Dawoodi Bohra community (PS. the Qutbi's and Munafakeens and so called progressives cannot be consider as Dawoodi Bohra. ) Yes it is true that some of us got carried away and firecrackers were lit and there was street celebration... guess it was to use the crackers people had bought in anticipation of an Indian win in the t20.

Also please stop the argument about KQ being a Mazun for 50 years, there was hikmat that he was kept in that position, the dawoodi bohra community now knows why, the day he became dawedaar he fell from his position, to understand better please understand that Iblis too was an angel and when he did not abide by one single order of Allah to bow before Adam he became Iblis. KQ's story is the same.

I urge the Qutbi's that it is not right to let the remains of a person linger around without burial.Please either bury KQ's remains at the soonest.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 am

Iblis too was an angel and when he did not abide by one single order of Allah to bow before Adam he became Iblis. KQ's story is the same.
my questions in above post is still unanswered but any ways can you please tell us on what basis you are comparing SKQ with iblis and on what basis you say Qutbis have denied any single order of Allah?

and where is celebration mentioned in dawat books?
Also please stop the argument about KQ being a Mazun for 50 years, there was hikmat that he was kept in that position
So for hikmat SMB kept him mazoon but you dont respect wish of SMB by keeping the celebration off after his death?

some of us got carried away and firecrackers were lit

mufaddalis cant talk without adding lies? we all have seen video footage of jamiya student doing celebrations and this is not some sudden act but an organized act. and these celebrations show how much hate they have cultivated for mazoon for years.

mufaddali always claim that SKQ had hate for SMB can any mufaddali show any example when SKQ follower lit crackers on death of SMB?

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:04 am

For those who call them self shia of Ali but act like yazidi read this.
Attachments
1915774_10153352898807676_5120165778182078547_n.jpg

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:06 am

Aminullah wrote:
Iblis too was an angel and when he did not abide by one single order of Allah to bow before Adam he became Iblis. KQ's story is the same.
my questions in above post is still unanswered but any ways can you please tell us on what basis you are comparing SKQ with iblis and on what basis you say Qutbis have denied any single order of Allah?

Also please stop the argument about KQ being a Mazun for 50 years, there was hikmat that he was kept in that position
So for hikmat SMB kept him mazoon but you dont respect wish of SMB by keeping the celebration off after his death?

some of us got carried away and firecrackers were lit

mufaddalis cant talk without adding lies? we all have seen video footage of jamiya student doing celebrations and this is not some sudden act but an organized act. and these celebrations show how much hate they have cultivated for mazoon for years.
You can choose what you want to believe, it was a spontaneous outburst on hearing the news of KQ's demise. The crackers and celebrations undertaken were a spontaneous outburst knowing a dushman of dawat had met his end. There were no edicts given on celebrations to be done. On the contrary after the event of spontaneous celebrations and jokes on whatsapp, mumineen were corrected that this should not happen. KQ death was none of our concern, he met his end when he had to.

Personally, I am happy that KQ chapter is closed as per Allah's will. TB's dawedari will also inshallah come to an end and he will fall in dirt. the Qutbi's will either abandon TB to join the munafakeens or others will just go their own way. Some whose eyes will be open will see the truth and revert back to the Dawoodi Bohra fold by giving misaq to Aqa Moula Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS.

What are your plan Aminullah?

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:30 am

The crackers and celebrations undertaken were a spontaneous outburst knowing a dushman of dawat had met his end. There were no edicts given on celebrations to be done.
okay lets say it was spontaneous, can you show us any official statement by mufaddalis which condemn this act?
my plan is simple and straight expose yazidi mufaddalis.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 am

Universaldad wrote:
Aminullah wrote:

You can choose what you want to believe, it was a spontaneous outburst on hearing the news of KQ's demise. The crackers and celebrations undertaken were a spontaneous outburst knowing a dushman of dawat had met his end. There were no edicts given on celebrations to be done. On the contrary after the event of spontaneous celebrations and jokes on whatsapp, mumineen were corrected that this should not happen. KQ death was none of our concern, he met his end when he had to.

Personally, I am happy that KQ chapter is closed as per Allah's will. TB's dawedari will also inshallah come to an end and he will fall in dirt. the Qutbi's will either abandon TB to join the munafakeens or others will just go their own way. Some whose eyes will be open will see the truth and revert back to the Dawoodi Bohra fold by giving misaq to Aqa Moula Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS.

Universaldad......The death has indeed been a big eye opener to many who have witnessed the actions preceeding it.......
All I can say is Allah is all knowing, all compassionate. He does what He has to when He wants to protecting his true believers from the vile ways of the world.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 am

There was a mention in one of the posts that SQK was very intelligent and A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN.
If one had a bottomless pit of money, shamelessly garnished from obedient Abdes, it would not take much
to be SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN, or a University-educated Ph.Ds.
Him, and now his son - 54th - and 51, 52 and SMS and most all Shehzadas, Shehzadis, Amils,and so on have not done an
honest day's work to earn a Rupee. Never have they been exposed to what it takes to earn that Rupee. Dressed in spotless
starched outfits they project an aura of 'holiness' to dazzle the Abdes. The attire has nothing to do with Deen or its deliverance.
Having the progeny of dubious Nass from years past they think it is their God's given right. Oh well, like they say in Waez:
"Aa Dawat nu safinu jaari raheshe, chahe dushmano laakho koshish kare". Meaning we will continue to s*r*w you "ta qayamat tak".