Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:16 pm

Forwarded as received.
Attachments
AUD-20160404-WA0020.mp3
(409.86 KiB) Downloaded 1902 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:32 pm

This is perhaps only the second time in history when so many have felt so threatened by so few. The first time it was Thousands that felt threatened by 72 strong and bold. The second time around, we see a good 600,000 feeling threatened by 600.

The scale of victory celebrations and victory speeches would suggest a huge victory over a group many times Bigger than ourselves, when it is in fact a very very dubious victory over a group MANY MANY times smaller.

The vitriol and mockery suggests that it is not a victory but rather anxiousness over new beginnings for the SKQ followers.

The message from the top of the Mufaddali side is extremely confused. They cannot decide whether they should be making excuses for the celebration or justifying it with historic examples.

I am ashamed of my fellow mumineen and proud that I recognized very early on that the Mufaddali reign is all hocus pocus whither tither confusion. I pray that some day I can identify myself as a follower of a deen that I can be proud of again. I am very very hopeful for SKQ followers as their 54th Dai shows all the signs of a leader who is measured, intelligent, strong and dynamic. The dignity of that group has impressed me over the last couple of years and it certainly has come across again in their time of grief.

everest

Unread post by everest » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:This is perhaps only the second time in history when so many have felt so threatened by so few. The first time it was Thousands that felt threatened by 72 strong and bold. The second time around, we see a good 600,000 feeling threatened by 600.

The scale of victory celebrations and victory speeches would suggest a huge vistory over a group many times Bigger than ourselves, when it is in fact a very very dubious victory over a group MANY MANY times smaller.

The vitriol and mockery suggests that it is not a victory but rather anxiousness over new beginnings for the SKQ followers.

The message from the top of the Mufaddali side is extremely confused. They cannot decide whether they should be making excuses for the celebration or justifying it with historic examples.

I am ashamed of my fellow mumineen and proud that I recognized very early on that the Mufaddali reign is all hocus pocus whither tither confusion. I pray that some day I can identify myself as a follower of a deen that I can be proud of again. I am very very hopeful for SKQ followers as their 54th Dai shows all the signs of a leader who is measured, intelligent, strong and dynamic. The dignity of that group has impressed me over the last couple of years and it certainly has come across again in their time of grief.
Well said OO53. I completely agree with everything you say. Having interacted with STF, I can assure you he is a man who looks at a problem holistically and will always give sound advice. He is extremely learned and well aware of how the modern world works apart from his deeni knowledge. I am sure he will attract a lot of new followers (especially the young) who look for meaning behind religion rather than simply following rituals like their forefathers. The vitriol on the MS side is only going to increase and it will drive away more and more people who use the aqal. I am hopeful of the new beginning.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:59 pm

I really feel that those who made the audio above posted by Bohrabhai will never ever understand that there is no one who can determine that what will be the decision and justice of Allah Ta'ala.

I am very much disappointed. :( :( :(

New

Unread post by New » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:08 pm

These are my thoughts opening up for discussion:

Why not we publish an open letter condeming what has happened saying "It is a shameful act deprived of all civility and against Islamic teachings of the Prophet saw and Ali saw. I will be more than happy to sign openly.

So let us not just continue talking, do something about it.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Excellent points by OO53. I have always felt guilt-free about staying on in the Mufaddal Saifuddin regime despite seeing the man for the moron that he is.....until now.

Why do we stay on and let ourselves be identified with the same people that made the above audio or danced like African tribals over the death of someone whose name Burhanuddin Moula used every time he administered misaq? This is disgusting shit people.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:23 pm

New wrote:These are my thoughts opening up for discussion:

Why not we publish an open letter condeming what has happened saying "It is a shameful act deprived of all civility and against Islamic teachings of the Prophet saw and Ali saw. I will be more than happy to sign openly.

But the official line is that it is part of Deen to act in this manner. As long as we continue to support the regime that condones this kind of behavior - with our money and our allegiance, writing an open letter does squat!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:33 pm

ajamali wrote:
New wrote:These are my thoughts opening up for discussion:

But the official line is that it is part of Deen to act in this manner. As long as we continue to support the regime that condones this kind of behavior - with our money and our allegiance, writing an open letter does squat!
I propose a 99% reduction in waajebaat contributions this year - in protest.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:50 pm

bohrabhai wrote:Forwarded as received.
Je pan ye aa audio banavi chhe ene Khuda no Khauf bilkul nathi laagto. Shame on them! UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL!!!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 pm

In his death this great honorable man SKQ showed us how low SMS has destroyed the community morality.

There can be no more excuse to turn a blind eye or deaf ears to what's going on. Rather than spend time fighting SMS spend time constructing the alternative future. Orthodox bohras who support SMS are unreformable and waste of Dawah effort.

New

Unread post by New » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Silent protest with an open letter w.ll make a louder noise than fire crackers. This will show the world how low low low we can go under the leadershp of muffy.

Please some one in Mumbai start this.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Mkenya wrote:There was a mention in one of the posts that SQK was very intelligent and A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN.
If one had a bottomless pit of money, shamelessly garnished from obedient Abdes, it would not take much
to be SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN, or a University-educated Ph.Ds.
Him, and now his son - 54th - and 51, 52 and SMS and most all Shehzadas, Shehzadis, Amils,and so on have not done an
honest day's work to earn a Rupee. Never have they been exposed to what it takes to earn that Rupee. Dressed in spotless
starched outfits they project an aura of 'holiness' to dazzle the Abdes. The attire has nothing to do with Deen or its deliverance.
Having the progeny of dubious Nass from years past they think it is their God's given right. Oh well, like they say in Waez:
"Aa Dawat nu safinu jaari raheshe, chahe dushmano laakho koshish kare". Meaning we will continue to s*r*w you "ta qayamat tak".

A life without strive is no life at all. Most boring lif, there is absolutely nothing to accomplish or gets accomplished. There is no imagination.

[DELETED]

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

[DELETED]

SKQ died very decent death, fully respected and saved from torment hellfire which mufflo will not escape at any cost

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:39 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Qadir wrote:

STS did not die in Khandala but in Matheran and his janaza was buried on the 2nd day of his Wafat on a barren land on which later Raudat Tahera is built.
as far as i know, and bro gm can second it, it was not barren land, but noor masjid which was raised to make way for mausolem.
It was a Bohra Jamatkhana known as Kasre-Huseini which was built by a Bohra sethia whose grave also stood there but the same is nowhere to be seen now. Burying STS in the midst of Bori Mohalla instead of the normal qabrastans like Naryalwadi and Charni Road was a smart ploy by Yusuf Najmuddin (Muffy's Sasra) who was a cunning and far sighted person who could foresee a steady income of billions of rupees for Kothari mafias and an opening of another pilgrimage centre for abdes which could be further exploited financially. Moreover it is surrounded by a huge bohra population who would visit the same at the drop of a hat. Past Dais like Fakhruddin Shaheed, Abdeali Saifuddin, the one in Ujjain and many others have all been buried in regular qabrastans but STS was given a unique destination as Bohraism had turned into a commercial entity during his era and the greed for money has passed on to Yusuf Najmuddin and his other siblings !

think

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

is not yousuf najmuddin part of the same group as skq?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:55 pm

think wrote:is not yousuf najmuddin part of the same group as skq?
From what I have read, Yusuf Najmuddin did not like SKQ (to state it mildly....)

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:18 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
think wrote:is not yousuf najmuddin part of the same group as skq?
From what I have read, Yusuf Najmuddin did not like SKQ (to state it mildly....)
From http://www.mid-day.com/articles/qutbudd ... r/16172176:

Qutbuddin alleged that his brother late Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin, who is the father-in-law of the incumbent Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin, and other brothers, their sons and daughters and supporters had 'schemed' to 'malign' his image.

"From 1961-62, Yusuf Bhaisaheb felt slighted and jealous. Yusufbhai personally told me that he was jealous of me... because I had attained such a high position at a young age," he alleged.

"Since 1980, defendant (Saifuddin) and his brothers Qaid Joher, Malik-ul-Ashtar, Idris, and sons of Yusuf bhaisaheb Badrul Jamali, Kausar Ali, Saeedur Khair and daughters Jawharut Sharaf and Maria started implementing a devious scheme to malign me....This was 20-25 years after the beginning of the reign of the 52nd Dai. This is also mentioned in the suit," said Qutbuddin.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 pm

By showing SYMPATHY to a DUSHMAN of DEEN and DAWAT , dont become Anti- MAULA.

So brothers "Andha Thai jao ya Dekhta thai Jao, Kaana na thao"
I suppose this is an example of how to be "kaana" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDUI8OJLgA ?

Giving misaq for 50 years and then stating he was dushman for the last 25 years is another example of "kaana"?

Letting the dushman of last 25 years lead mumineen in prayers even on the most auspicious night of Laylat-ul-Qadr also an example of "kaana"?

I am glad I am "dekhta thay gayo" so that I can now clearly see who is "kaana" and who is "andha".

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:52 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
as far as i know, and bro gm can second it, it was not barren land, but noor masjid which was raised to make way for mausolem.
It was a Bohra Jamatkhana known as Kasre-Huseini which was built by a Bohra sethia whose grave also stood there but the same is nowhere to be seen now. Burying STS in the midst of Bori Mohalla instead of the normal qabrastans like Naryalwadi and Charni Road was a smart ploy by Yusuf Najmuddin (Muffy's Sasra) who was a cunning and far sighted person who could foresee a steady income of billions of rupees for Kothari mafias and an opening of another pilgrimage centre for abdes which could be further exploited financially. Moreover it is surrounded by a huge bohra population who would visit the same at the drop of a hat. Past Dais like Fakhruddin Shaheed, Abdeali Saifuddin, the one in Ujjain and many others have all been buried in regular qabrastans but STS was given a unique destination as Bohraism had turned into a commercial entity during his era and the greed for money has passed on to Yusuf Najmuddin and his other siblings !
Spot on GM Bhai! :)
If I may add it was not just greed for money but greed for supreme power as well.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Salaame Jameel
Mumineen
Mufaddal's days are numbered and soon world will see the evidences of curroption + manupulation and expliotation in black and white in the court.
Khuzaimah Qutbuddin is the best example of Sabr in our era. He was an ideal Hadi, divine guide while exapmple of Firoon of our time is his enemy, Mufaddal "Saif Bar Deen"(sword on Deen).

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 pm

[quote="Universaldad"][quote="Aminullah"]Biggest enemy of deen are those terrorist who kill innocent, I wonder how many bohra celebrate death of those terrorists when they are killed by military?

also if this celebration is okay according to deen can any mufaddali show that Imam Ali or his follower celebrated death of Abu bakr, Usman or umar or muawiya?

quoting from which book? where is those celebration mentioned?

so called progressives cannot be consider as Dawoodi Bohra. )

For your kind information only progressive is very very near to be consider as Dawoodi Bohara.Other then those who follow mafatlal,khozema bhai are all not actual dawoodi bohara.They just look like follow Islam but in actual they do not know any thing about Islam.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:06 am

I challenge this woman to make n audio in the same tone and same fashion for Awwal etc. And try posting it on some other muslim sect site.
Its the sabr of SKQ and his family that they are not reacting to such nonsense.Its shameful that our community consists of such low grade women.
Muslim women are supposed to have some decency.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:35 am

confusedlady123 wrote:
I challenge this woman to make n audio in the same tone and same fashion for Awwal etc. And try posting it on some other muslim sect site.
Its the sabr of SKQ and his family that they are not reacting to such nonsense.Its shameful that our community consists of such low grade women.
Muslim women are supposed to have some decency.
Yes Muslim woman should have decency but here we are dealing with mufaddali woman who is neither muslim nor decent enough to be called woman.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:51 am

the firecrakcer celebration of SKQ's death is very much in permission of SMS. muffy maula seems to be quietly watching in delight and amusement his opponent fall and his waanar sena celebrating. This shameful celebration came from jamea jaahils, the very staunch disciples of muffy maula. displaying thier master's education in full glory.

The strategies that muffy camp thrived and banked upon may come back to him. after all his followers and offsprings are going to follow the precedence set. parading old and sick, hate politics, deception in silence. Time is ticking relentlessly. He is training his followers well enough in hate, such that, Walayat will be identified by expression of hate rather than kindness.

earlier, during SMB era, expression of walayat was appearance (daadhi topi, saya kurta), muffy is changing it to hatred. ironically to prove love for muffy one has to express obnoxious hate towards SKQ.

hate is the new mantra, new time pass, new ibaadat for muffy abde sena.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:12 am

hate is the new mantra, new time pass, new ibaadat for muffy abde sena.
Well said, Deen is just converted to time pass, socialization and gibat khori.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:25 am

From what I heard from my friends in Bombay Mohalla, there was a scout band playing outside the Raudat Tahera on the next day of SKQ's death.

Also got this message forwarded to me on whatsapp alongwith his death news.
AUD-20160331-WA0013.m4a
(15.36 KiB) Downloaded 796 times

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:37 am

where is universaldad,saif53, Qadir and all other mufaddali yazidi who thinks this celebration was spontaneous and nothing to do with MS?

do you still doubt?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 am

Aymelek wrote:From what I heard from my friends in Bombay Mohalla, there was a scout band playing outside the Raudat Tahera on the next day of SKQ's death.

Also got this message forwarded to me on whatsapp alongwith his death news.
AUD-20160331-WA0013.m4a
SHAMEFULL! SHAME!FULL SHAMEFULL! Whoever made this mockery audio I would like to ask....what if the like befalls on him in his old age or on his loved ones for one has to remember the wrath of Allah Taala has no bonds.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:14 am

Shameful act.

Allah's wrath will be there on them... mocking someones death.. astagfirullah

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 am

why would muffy maula and his pesty family not celebrate. they might even do khushi nu jaman to celebrate fateh mubeen ! what an entertainment this kothari family has become. waiting for the next drama to unfold ... kotharies are washing thier filthy dirty lines in public and abdes are like begaane ki shaadi mein abdullah deewana.

jameas jaahil behaviour, muffy's grumpy rantings, greedy salivating aamils. one after another assurances of how kotharies are rotten to the core. Allah guides people in mysterious and some in entertaining ways !

I would be confused and saddened if i was an abde watching this tribal abde celebration and listening to rova-jevi-awaaz (cacophony) of muffy maula. but now I am more entertained than saddened ! keep it coming ! ...