Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#91

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Can someone please list details what conspired between Modi and Aqa Moula during the New Delhi meet. I am sure it was not a social visit but a planned drop-in. Heard along the grape vine that it was mostly to do with SBUT permits and red-tapes bypass. However in the end Modi the sleazebag trapped Aqa Moula Muffadal Saiffuddin in building toilets along the banks on ganges river for yatris. Is it true ?

If its true so my question is why do we do it. Naturally Aqa Moula does not have his own money he will put pressure on mumineen or foster sansthas to finance those toilets. And secondly why should we do it ????? Have RSS or Shiv-Sena or BJP ever built a MASJID for Muslims EVER. How would the the entire community feel when a plaque on those toilets would say "Generously donated by Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin " TOILETS seriously, come on why not built A VISHAL MANDIR in marble.

Modi is too good he knows how to trap muslims friends. Aqa Moula MUST THINK thousand times before choosing friends. Just like other PM's were kept at arms length he should have distant himself from Modi. I do remember Moula RA did BUDUAA on those people who were involved in Gujarat riots and mentioned "Allah ye sagla ne pakar se, anne Azzab kare se". and then make friends with them. I must say Manmoham singh would have been a better friends, but Qaid Johar BS always MET SONIA.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#92

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:50 pm

allbird wrote:Can someone please list details what conspired between Modi and Aqa Moula during the New Delhi meet.
Muffy bowed his head and shook hands with him and probably a rate was fixed by which the authorities will not lay their hands on his ill-gotten wealth extorted from gullible abdes.
allbird wrote:I do remember Moula RA did BUDUAA on those people who were involved in Gujarat riots and mentioned "Allah ye sagla ne pakar se, anne Azzab kare se". and then make friends with them.
This clearly shows how big a hypocrite the father son duo are ! If they would have been in the field of Karbala they would have draped a shawl around Yazeed and presented him trunk loads of 'Ashrafis' (gold guineas) like how they did with the present day Yazeed in Surat !

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#93

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
allbird wrote:Can someone please list details what conspired between Modi and Aqa Moula during the New Delhi meet.
Muffy bowed his head and shook hands with him and probably a rate was fixed by which the authorities will not lay their hands on his ill-gotten wealth extorted from gullible abdes.
allbird wrote:I do remember Moula RA did BUDUAA on those people who were involved in Gujarat riots and mentioned "Allah ye sagla ne pakar se, anne Azzab kare se". and then make friends with them.
This clearly shows how big a hypocrite the father son duo are ! If they would have been in the field of Karbala they would have draped a shawl around Yazeed and presented him trunk loads of 'Ashrafis' (gold guineas) like how they did with the present day Yazeed in Surat !

Thanks GM for your response, but i was looking for some inner meaningful discussion

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#94

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 am

Modi Muffy friendship is a political see saw. before election modi wanted muslim favor to make his campaign and candidature look secular. He royally used bohra community's peaceful and business oriented image to build his muslim bank votes. SMB and SMS was ready to lay down for him as his party could ensure no legal interference in thier illegal loot and claims plus back end support to silence any rebels in the community, without getting thier hands and image dirty.

now modi party is in power, muffy maula needs to keep him in good humor to keep his sham running, he will oblige to modi's demands and adjust them into some sort of marketing campaign, if required he will inaugurate 'Toilets' also. anything and everything that muffy maula does can be turned into marketing campaign, cheap media publicity and abdes will lap it up as another shanaat. Media will have some content for a while.

muffy maula is a marketing tool, the whole game is orchestrated by the puppeteers.

Tayyeb
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#95

Unread post by Tayyeb » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:11 am

Modi the sleazebag trapped Aqa Moula Muffadal Saiffuddin in building toilets along the banks on ganges river for yatris. Is it true ?
Modi knows which man is suitable for what job, he found MS is best for building toilets so he gave this high profile work to him and his abdes.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#96

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:30 am

allbird wrote:[We were told in Waez that Aqa Moula has changed his ways and now travels simple visiting each and every village and cities by TRAIN and NOT by planes and helicopters. But if the train has special cart attached with custom made seats and toilets and a wagon behind to carry a motor vehicle then the cost estimate would be far greater than plane or copter travel. Interesting way to show simplicity. Aqa Moula must travel by second class yatri express to save Maal-e-Dawaat and not spend it on this own luxury.
muffy maula changes his ways as directed by his masters to suit the popular opinion or impression in the community. everything is gameplay for him, there is no real hardship he faces niether he is capable of facing any hardships. this humility drama is part of the gameplay to fool gullible abdes. he would be heartily laughin at naivete of abdes, how his luxurious lifestyle is presented as humility and abdes gulp down this LIE gleefully.

there are 100 ways muffy maula can lead an austere-yet-comfortable lifestyle, but no .. that does not work in show-business. abdes needs to see the granduer, need to be razzmatazz-ed, larger than life image, elusive, celestial persona. muffy princess needs a hanky panky wherever he goes, needs some saheliyaa hovering around to thump his importance and murmur some important sounding crap in their ears (pretending to pass some life changing, uplifting barakati farmaan). he is a spiritual doll that kiddy abdes adore with walayat, amazed, amused, hollering at his every move. a delicate darling who needs a rumaal to protect his skin paakizgi from randomly anything such as abdes to belan, fmb dabbas. a delicate darling needs an umbrella with a darbaan to save his naazuk skin from harsh UV sunlight while his pyara aziz farzando sweat it out in long queues to risking their safety running around his pretty cindrella buggy or swanky automobile. and how about the paalkhi ride, that is austere and simple, paalkhies are not air conditioned. it would be such a delight to see a paalkhi designed similar to santa claus reindeer chariot and abdes dressed as red and green elves; possible red kurta and green pyjama with a white pointy topi tied to each other with salgirah bells and beloved muffy maula carried around the rows of spiritually malnourished abde waiting to absorb the noor (vitamin D - Deedar) from the shining sun of daawat to top it up, muffy maula can sprinkle phookelu blessed paani or best gargle and spray (kangolaaas) the paani over the thirsty parched abdes soak them in behsumaar barakat of ehsaan and karam. an additional shower of phookelu shakkar, khajoor, badaam, gehu, chaawal will quench the spiritual hunger of abdes.

After a tiring parade and aching hands raised in salaamies, muffy maula can rest on a elevated celestial throne (singhaasan). first in priority would be rich and influentials, while humble and poor devotee abdes line up after offering their adna najwas and stuffed into blocks of seating arrangements, so that muffy maula can have a bird's eyeview of his grand following, enjoy the swaying lines of abdes chanting "maula-maula-muffy-maula", what a sight of power ! as abdes draw closer with wanting eyes, muffy maula comfortably seated in a way to provide utmost convenience for an abde to kiss the perfumed socked feet of maula in seconds and pushed aside for a moment he endured a day’s long wait. Maula is so hardworking he would be multitasking, his every body part contributing in the khidmat of daawat, his feet in kadambosi, hands in salaam, face in deedar, voice in dua-arzi, eyes in shafakat-ni-nazar towards some abde who is holding up his loved one photo for the barakati Nazar, so that he can go back to his town and joy-cry to his relatives how maula looked at the photo in crowd of thousands (what a touching achievement).
Now sometime for photo ops, catch some random poor looking unexpecting abde and shower him with barakat, possibly place a hand on his shoulder or hug him (voilaa ! that’s a mojizaa) that abde would go nuts ! or how about a random nikaah, or rubbing of feet on a toddler’s chest, anything out of the box.. gotta give some sort of spiritual entertainment for abdes come from far and wide.

What a tiring austere humble simple down to earth day for muffy maula and he proceeds towards his gurfaah (room) Mubarak to have his nom (sleep) Mubarak to see a khwaab (dream) Mubarak which could turn out to be a mojiza (miracle) Mubarak. Wow, he works even in his dreams ! beat that !

Tayyeb
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#97

Unread post by Tayyeb » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:18 am

Salam HB,

next time be careful before wishing some thing...reindeer chariot is almost ready.
it would be such a delight to see a paalkhi designed similar to santa claus reindeer chariot and abdes dressed as red and green elves; possible red kurta and green pyjama with a white pointy topi tied to each other
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 6374 times

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#98

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 am

Bro tayyeb

that one is hilarious, I have seen similar such fancy dressed abdes at muffy maula's disposal to give him a feeler of mughal raaj. i enjjoyed the drama in bohra cinema-kum-markaz halls. wish they can add to the entertainment, by a darbaan announcing in mughal style " ba-adab, ba -mulaizaa hoshiyaar .. sultan-e-bawahir, aqeequl yemen, masool-e-jamea, sayedna wa maulana abu jafar us saadiq ali qadar mufaddal mohammed burhanuddin saifuddin kotharwala padhaar rahe hai .... pa pa pa pa pa pa pomp pomp pomp pomp

he must be having nau ratan of his darbar as well .. who gets to be the birbal ? Quick Johnny-aka-Qaid Johar Bhai !

Tayyeb
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#99

Unread post by Tayyeb » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:29 pm

present pope sounds more naib e Ali and Dai of Imam uz zaman than MS. (at least in the sense of Austerity)

‘I don't want your blood money’: Pope says church won't take donations from exploitation

https://www.rt.com/news/334321-francis- ... ion-money/

Ozdundee
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#100

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm

There are what's app circulation that while on Delhi trip he has received awards some as high as global peace awards any details will be appreciated

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#101

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Ozdundee wrote:There are what's app circulation that while on Delhi trip he has received awards some as high as global peace awards any details will be appreciated
Correct. Seems like the efforts of Isufali Kundawala have gone to waste. The same Dr. Anthony Raju he had spoken to has now been presented with a shawl and in return has felicitated SMS.

https://www.facebook.com/allindiacouncilofhumanrights/ has the cover picture right now and other pictures in the timeline.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#102

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:15 pm

allbird wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:Kevi Azim o Shaan che mola ni Dekho Dekho. Mola AMU MA jai NE potana band baja sathe potanu j istikbaal karyu.
Mola mola muffadal mola.

Just a question with respect to the second video, Moula is riding the green buick which was originally gifted to Syedna Taher Saiffuddin RA. How did it landed up in New Delhi ?
The event was presided over by AMU chancellor Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, who had come from Mumbai with over 500 Dawoodi Bohra community members. The vintage car that was gifted to Saifuddin's grandfather by the then King of Saudi Arabia in the 1950s was ferried here in a truck to take him around Aligarh.

Another interesting part of the event was the Dawoodi Bohra band from Surat, Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah band. Dressed in sherwani and pagdi, they added colour and music to the event. They do not play stringed instruments. "Our main instruments are of wind and percussion," said Aliasger Madraswala, who was present with the band. So the 60-member band played bagpipes, cymbals, drums, clarinet and saxophone. Their music was a celebration of their past heritage and roots.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 171993.cms

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#103

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Bohra Syedna, Mufaddal Saifuddin, has no history of accomplishment during his earlier life of 67 years. However, after coming to seat of Dawat in 2014, suddenly he assumed several titles and floated Mojezas. To add more feathers in his cap, he bought Doctorate degree from Karachi University. Then, like his parents and grandparents, lobbied Aligarh University and with a nod from PM Modi, he was selected as Chancellor. Among the deal, he probably agreed to pay Rs 5 crore to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) and several crores to officials and political parties. During current celebration, he brought a band and 500 Bohra supporters to Aligarh. Probably, Bohras may have paid the new red carpet he walked on. The whole thing must have cost north of Rs. 8-9 crores. The money probably came from Wajebat and Zakat he collected for the poor and the needy.

A Bohras can buy title of Shaikh paying asking price of lakhs of rupees, even if he has no education or talent; in turn, Mufaddal Mola paid several crores for title of Chancellor. I wonder why a Dai, a God on earth, would accept title from an earthly University. It makes the degree giver University superior to Dawat.

Please click http://bit.ly/AMU_Saifuddin and listen to his speech. He is reading from pages someone wrote for him. He gives several advice. If he himself follows, those advice and teaching of Molana Ali, Our prophet, and Quran, the Bohra community can be different.

Asghar Vasanwala asgharfv@gmail.com

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#104

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 pm

humanbeing wrote:
allbird wrote:[We were told in Waez that Aqa Moula has changed his ways and now travels simple visiting each and every village and cities by TRAIN and NOT by planes and helicopters. But if the train has special cart attached with custom made seats and toilets and a wagon behind to carry a motor vehicle then the cost estimate would be far greater than plane or copter travel. Interesting way to show simplicity. Aqa Moula must travel by second class yatri express to save Maal-e-Dawaat and not spend it on this own luxury.
muffy maula changes his ways as directed by his masters to suit the popular opinion or impression in the community. everything is gameplay for him, there is no real hardship he faces niether he is capable of facing any hardships. this humility drama is part of the gameplay to fool gullible abdes. he would be heartily laughin at naivete of abdes, how his luxurious lifestyle is presented as humility and abdes gulp down this LIE gleefully.

there are 100 ways muffy maula can lead an austere-yet-comfortable lifestyle, but no .. that does not work in show-business. abdes needs to see the granduer, need to be razzmatazz-ed, larger than life image, elusive, celestial persona. muffy princess needs a hanky panky wherever he goes, needs some saheliyaa hovering around to thump his importance and murmur some important sounding crap in their ears (pretending to pass some life changing, uplifting barakati farmaan). he is a spiritual doll that kiddy abdes adore with walayat, amazed, amused, hollering at his every move. a delicate darling who needs a rumaal to protect his skin paakizgi from randomly anything such as abdes to belan, fmb dabbas. a delicate darling needs an umbrella with a darbaan to save his naazuk skin from harsh UV sunlight while his pyara aziz farzando sweat it out in long queues to risking their safety running around his pretty cindrella buggy or swanky automobile. and how about the paalkhi ride, that is austere and simple, paalkhies are not air conditioned. it would be such a delight to see a paalkhi designed similar to santa claus reindeer chariot and abdes dressed as red and green elves; possible red kurta and green pyjama with a white pointy topi tied to each other with salgirah bells and beloved muffy maula carried around the rows of spiritually malnourished abde waiting to absorb the noor (vitamin D - Deedar) from the shining sun of daawat to top it up, muffy maula can sprinkle phookelu blessed paani or best gargle and spray (kangolaaas) the paani over the thirsty parched abdes soak them in behsumaar barakat of ehsaan and karam. an additional shower of phookelu shakkar, khajoor, badaam, gehu, chaawal will quench the spiritual hunger of abdes.

After a tiring parade and aching hands raised in salaamies, muffy maula can rest on a elevated celestial throne (singhaasan). first in priority would be rich and influentials, while humble and poor devotee abdes line up after offering their adna najwas and stuffed into blocks of seating arrangements, so that muffy maula can have a bird's eyeview of his grand following, enjoy the swaying lines of abdes chanting "maula-maula-muffy-maula", what a sight of power ! as abdes draw closer with wanting eyes, muffy maula comfortably seated in a way to provide utmost convenience for an abde to kiss the perfumed socked feet of maula in seconds and pushed aside for a moment he endured a day’s long wait. Maula is so hardworking he would be multitasking, his every body part contributing in the khidmat of daawat, his feet in kadambosi, hands in salaam, face in deedar, voice in dua-arzi, eyes in shafakat-ni-nazar towards some abde who is holding up his loved one photo for the barakati Nazar, so that he can go back to his town and joy-cry to his relatives how maula looked at the photo in crowd of thousands (what a touching achievement).
Now sometime for photo ops, catch some random poor looking unexpecting abde and shower him with barakat, possibly place a hand on his shoulder or hug him (voilaa ! that’s a mojizaa) that abde would go nuts ! or how about a random nikaah, or rubbing of feet on a toddler’s chest, anything out of the box.. gotta give some sort of spiritual entertainment for abdes come from far and wide.

What a tiring austere humble simple down to earth day for muffy maula and he proceeds towards his gurfaah (room) Mubarak to have his nom (sleep) Mubarak to see a khwaab (dream) Mubarak which could turn out to be a mojiza (miracle) Mubarak. Wow, he works even in his dreams ! beat that !
I Lol ' ed when i read this you are a good writer. My compliments ! Santa Clause and lal / green topi Hilarious :D

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#105

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Tayyeb wrote:Salam HB,

next time be careful before wishing some thing...reindeer chariot is almost ready.
it would be such a delight to see a paalkhi designed similar to santa claus reindeer chariot and abdes dressed as red and green elves; possible red kurta and green pyjama with a white pointy topi tied to each other
Ameem Ameen summa Ameen

qjbj
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#106

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 pm

What happened to A-Noor....the green font man? He has been quite now for few days on all the topics. May be he is on vacation or busy with the upliftment initiative. :lol:

Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#107

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:24 pm

The Newspaper is writing Bohras don't go to any Masjid, they only go to Dargahs!
Attachments
IMG-20160303-WA0023.jpg

gulam_parinda
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#108

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:38 am

Bilkul sahi likha he...bohra ya to auditorium me sms ka live relay dekhne jaate he ya dargaho pe jaatey he...maszide ab he hi kaha
Jo jaye
Dumbledore wrote:The Newspaper is writing Bohras don't go to any Masjid, they only go to Dargahs!

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#109

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:42 am

Dumbledore wrote:The Newspaper is writing Bohras don't go to any Masjid, they only go to Dargahs!
or one can say, masjids have become :

commercial centres to play A/V of muffy maula's nataunki.
fund collection centres
segregating people on ranks of wealth / donations
dancing maatam centres
maatam / marsiya jugalbandi centres

Tayyeb
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#110

Unread post by Tayyeb » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:48 am

day when they installed ejmaat card checking points in front of masjid no masjid left. :(

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#111

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Tayyeb wrote:day when they installed ejmaat card checking points in front of masjid no masjid left. :(
Also, the day they invited murderers of Muslims like Narendra Modi and RSS leader Indresh Kumar who is an accuse in Ajmer Dargah Bomb blast case, the sanctity of Masjids ceased to exist !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#112

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Tayyeb wrote:
Modi the sleazebag trapped Aqa Moula Muffadal Saiffuddin in building toilets along the banks on ganges river for yatris. Is it true ?
Modi knows which man is suitable for what job, he found MS is best for building toilets so he gave this high profile work to him and his abdes.
Bohra Zakat money for building toilets in villages along Ganga

Syedna Mufaddal gets tacit support from PM Modi protecting Kothar money, family wealth, irregularities, and dispute of Gadi. In turn, Syedna bends backward carrying out wishes of PM Modi, and contributes hugely to his party.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuU93cb ... e=youtu.be

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#113

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:03 am

This contributions are at upper level, much popularized for publicity and political gains. there would be millions that would be given under-table to local political mafias for controlling any sign or whiff of rebellion.

kothar is entrenched into political flattery now to sustain itself. they are milking the cow and feeding to dogs. A famous saying in rajasthan I guess. "Gaai ne dhoy ne kutta ne pilaavi rya chey"

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#114

Unread post by think » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm

muffy is also known in some parts as fraudia.

Tayyeb
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#115

Unread post by Tayyeb » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Good news for MS abdes, your mola is not alone who loves paid awards :lol:


Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef himself requested to be honored with the prestigious award of Legion d'Honneur, a French magazine has revealed.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/03/1 ... n-dHonneur
Attachments
d754ea78-2cae-40a9-a7a2-4f4c9220520a.jpg

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#116

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Be it known that Muffy and his gang of Zaadas and Amils have no right to issue any fatwas whatsoever and Bohras are at liberty to ignore them, the mafias of Saifee Mahal cannot impose their diktats on Bohras as per their whims and fancies :-

In a landmark judgment pertaining to India's more than 160 million Muslims, the Supreme Court on Monday ruled that Sharia courts run by clerics have no legal sanctity and that their fatwas are not binding on anyone.

The top court said Islamic judges, who interpret religious law, can only rule when individuals submit voluntarily to them and their decisions, or fatwas, are not legally enforceable.

"No Dar-ul-Qazas or for that matter, anybody or institution by any name, shall give verdict or issue fatwa touching upon the rights, status and obligation of an individual unless such an individual has asked for it. No religion including Islam punishes the innocent," the bench said in its 20-page judgment.

"Religion cannot be allowed to be merciless to the victim. Faith cannot be used as dehumanising force. Fatwas touching upon the rights of an individual at the instance of rank strangers may cause irreparable damage and therefore, would be absolutely uncalled for. It shall be in violation of basic human rights. It cannot be used to punish innocent."

The court, however, refused to declare fatwas as illegal, saying they were part of an informal justice delivery system for providing amicable settlements between parties, and it is for the persons concerned to accept, ignore or reject it.

"We observe that no Dar-ul-Qazas or for that matter, anybody or institution by any name, shall give verdict or issue fatwa touching upon the rights, status and obligation of an individual unless such an individual has asked for it," the bench said.

"In any event, the decision or the fatwa issued by whatever body being not emanating from any judicial system recognised by law, it is not binding on anyone including the person who had asked for it. Further, such an adjudication or fatwa does not have a force of law and, therefore, cannot be enforced by any process using coercive method. Any person trying to enforce that by any method shall be illegal and has to be dealt with in accordance with law," the apex court said.

The apex court said it is the fundamentals of any legal judicial system that power to adjudicate must flow from a validly made law, and a fatwa has no place in independent India under the constitutional scheme.

"A Qazi or Mufti has no authority or powers to impose his opinion and enforce his fatwa on any one by any coercive method. In fact, whatever may be the status of fatwa during Mughal or British Rule, it has no place in independent India under our constitutional scheme," the bench said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/in ... z455Z2d400
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#117

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:12 pm

very true, the intelligencia know that , but who would convince the dumb and dumber abdes and amtes..
Fatwas in this day and age are cited with the sole purpose of attracting attention. It has nil, zero , nada to do with faith and belief in allah. bohri amils are famous for this and to cream it all up the statement "moula ni khushi"

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#118

Unread post by questions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:50 pm

So three bohra leaders have bought Aligarh Muslim University Chancellorship but not a single bohra has gone to AMU. That would be treason - how can aam bohra be educated!

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#119

Unread post by Aminullah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm

questions wrote:So three bohra leaders have bought Aligarh Muslim University Chancellorship but not a single bohra has gone to AMU. That would be treason - how can aam bohra be educated!
Once you get educated in AMU and stay with muslim brothers and understand Quran and Hadith you no longer can follow mufaddali version of Islam.

alivasan
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

#120

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 am

As recvd on whatsapp from poona khidmatguzar working for Abdeali..

Muffy is celebrating SKQ's death by throwing lavish pool side party at his lonavala bunglow. khidmatguzar said they were asked for big arrangements for pool side barbeque, exotic imported food delicacies and belly dancers.Abdeali tops invitee list including many topmost qasre ali and baite zaine sahebo.