Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by james » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:17 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Saw some videos of SKQ janaaza mubaraka (and STF presumably) doing tawaaf of Raudat Tahera in a chopper. Only people on haq can do what they need to do against all odds. I can only imagine the scene in the chopper. STF praying salaam and doing doa as the helicopter circled while the people shooting the video made their vulgar comments.
Getting convinced with every passing day that haq lies with SKQ RA and now STF TUS.
You are very gullible I must say.

Some facts for you to ponder over.

Khuzaima ran away from the Janaza Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.He could have taken a chopper in these couple of years and pulled this stunt but he didn't. Clearly showing how much he despised Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

As for Taher Qutbuddin,this is the same person who didn't come to India on learning about the demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He didn't attempt to do zyarat under police protection like his other siblings.

This was a publicity stunt. It's fitting that the very people who accused Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and his siblings of manipulating Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (Nauzobillah) are doing the same thing to the body of Khuzaima. :D ( Not that I am complaining )

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:18 pm

everest wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:Saw some videos of SKQ janaaza mubaraka (and STF presumably) doing tawaaf of Raudat Tahera in a chopper. Only people on haq can do what they need to do against all odds. I can only imagine the scene in the chopper. STF praying salaam and doing doa as the helicopter circled while the people shooting the video made their vulgar comments.
Getting convinced with every passing day that haq lies with SKQ RA and now STF TUS.
inspite of all the hatred and efforts of MS and gang to keep SKQ from doing zyarat, SKQ and STF paid their respects at Raudat Tahera with utmost grace and dignity. To MS I say, "Muddayee Lakh Boora Chahen To Kya Hota hai. Wohi Hota Hai, Jo Manzoor-e-Khuda Hota Hai". Kya Mooh tod jawaab diya hai STF ne. I salute this move by STF. Gunehgaar zameen par lanat bolta rahya, Firishta asmaan ma sidhari gaya/quote]

Very well said.... Too good.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:55 pm

james wrote:
Correction. I am one of the few who are NOT gullible. We have seen the nautanki in MS raj. One publicity stunt after another. This was no such. This was a sincere act of a son doing right by his father. One dai, giving another dai his due. Fully convinced.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 pm

I believe the stunts were being pulled by mufaddalies when they called people to Raudat to block ziyarat. STF sounds like a class act!

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:29 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
james wrote:
Correction. I am one of the few who are NOT gullible. We have seen the nautanki in MS raj. One publicity stunt after another. This was no such. This was a sincere act of a son doing right by his father. One dai, giving another dai his due. Fully convinced.
Abe oo Nautanki saalo...
Ise kehte hai chit bhi meri aur pat bhi meri.
More than 10 days gone and SPD dead body is lying above earth and roaming here and there.
V.funny... Laash ne laine chopper ma ghumi rahyo che. Really I missed that funny act. :lol: :lol:
Fateli dawat (youtube dawat) par uploaded toh hase ne? Duniya ne dikhaawa waaste ke tame logo laash ne chopper ma ghumawi rahya cho? I am sure Media (Fateli dawat via Media) ne bhi inform kida haso. right? :lol: :lol:

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm

james wrote:

Some facts for you to ponder over.

Khuzaima ran away from the Janaza Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.He could have taken a chopper in these couple of years and pulled this stunt but he didn't. Clearly showing how much he despised Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

As for Taher Qutbuddin,this is the same person who didn't come to India on learning about the demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He didn't attempt to do zyarat under police protection like his other siblings.

This was a publicity stunt. It's fitting that the very people who accused Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and his siblings of manipulating Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (Nauzobillah) are doing the same thing to the body of Khuzaima. :D ( Not that I am complaining )

V.Well said James.
All their accusations will start falling on them now slowly. Its a wait and watch game in their Toli now. :D :lol:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
james wrote:
What the Mufaddalies do not realize is that there would not have been the need for a helicopter tawaaf if SKQ's family had been allowed to come to Raudat Tahera without being beaten up! So first they stop them. They called crowds to block the ziyarat and then they call the innovative workarounds as publicity stunts. We can see through it all. We are not blind followers any more.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:56 pm

The attempt to block ziyarat by SKQ family/followers seems to have backfired badly on Mufaddalies. If they had not called the huge crowds to Raudat Tahera to do the block, there would not have been this huge, gaping, dumbfounded audience for the awesome ziyarat by SKQ and STF. when I spoke to my Qutbi friends, they said they had not even thought anyone would notice the ziyarat. So they had certainly not expected this attention.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:11 pm

You must be bored out of your brains with the SMS showbiz. He is trying so hard to add more masala as well.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm

sorry to break it to you Unidad but every single human body meets with destruction. Do you need someone to spell out to you what is happening under the ground in all our Qubbah mubarakas? Do you think that your body will not be eaten by maggots soon after they lower you six feet under? Your delusion is amusing. Try to step out of your fact-free-zone once in a while. So far we have heard all possibilities from you guys...Make up your mind...what is it with the body? Is it embalmed or is it lost or is it rotting?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:17 pm

ajamali wrote:.Make up your mind...what is it with the body?
Their problem is that they do not know what is happening...and it is eating them up. I have never seen a crowd this worked up over someone they have supposedly done baraat with.

Everyone (even all the members of your jamaat) can see that the only reason SKQ RA and STF TUS had not done ziyarat until now far is that your goondas were standing ready to provoke violence if they arrive at the holy site. We have friends in your jamaats and they forward us the messages where crowds are gathered in rozat tahera precisely for purposes of provoking violence. SKQ RA and now STF TUS stayed away to preserve the sanctity of the site. But those who desecrate these sites every day by saying laanat on the blood of those resting there, would never understand this restraint.

It is like Everest said, Gunehgaar zameen par laanat bolta rahya aney firishta asmaan ma sidhaari gaya. Wahi hota hai jo manzoor-e-khuda hota hai.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:56 pm

I think Unidad believes he will ascend to heaven like a born again Christian on the second coming. Or like Christ on Easter. :wink:

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
ajamali wrote:.Make up your mind...what is it with the body?
Their problem is that they do not know what is happening...and it is eating them up. I have never seen a crowd this worked up over someone they have supposedly done baraat with.

Everyone (even all the members of your jamaat) can see that the only reason SKQ RA and STF TUS had not done ziyarat until now far is that your goondas were standing ready to provoke violence if they arrive at the holy site. We have friends in your jamaats and they forward us the messages where crowds are gathered in rozat tahera precisely for purposes of provoking violence. SKQ RA and now STF TUS stayed away to preserve the sanctity of the site. But those who desecrate these sites every day by saying laanat on the blood of those resting there, would never understand this restraint.

It is like Everest said, Gunehgaar zameen par laanat bolta rahya aney firishta asmaan ma sidhaari gaya. Wahi hota hai jo manzoor-e-khuda hota hai.
Haati ke daant Khaane kuch aur, Dikhaane ke kuch aur. (Yaad rakh, haathi mara toh sirf parinde ke muh se pheke kankar se)
You people are blaming so much about RT. Does your SPD KQ or SPD TQ has done ziyarat of any Imam or Panjatan?
Khaali baatein mat kar saale. jaake puch kya kara tera SPD KQ? Sirf daawat ka naam kharaab karke Kutte ki tarah Bhokta raha aur ukhad gaya.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:11 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:

Haati ke daant Khaane kuch aur, Dikhaane ke kuch aur. (Yaad rakh, haathi mara toh sirf parinde ke muh se pheke kankar se)
You people are blaming so much about RT. Does your SPD KQ or SPD TQ has done ziyarat of any Imam or Panjatan?
Khaali baatein mat kar saale. jaake puch kya kara tera SPD KQ? Sirf daawat ka naam kharaab karke Kutte ki tarah Bhokta raha aur ukhad gaya.
Where were you born Mr Uncool?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:14 am

Cool bairi

you have not replied to my invite.send me your coordinates in mumbai..i'll make you understand who is kutta and who is sher..

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:02 am

way2go wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote: Haati ke daant Khaane kuch aur, Dikhaane ke kuch aur. (Yaad rakh, haathi mara toh sirf parinde ke muh se pheke kankar se)
Where were you born Mr Uncool?
Mr way2go, First Go and find a way to spare your SPD KQ and SPD TQ from Almighty. (I m sorry but you cannot find a way2go except hell)

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:11 am

Salaams to all,
I believe there should be some dignity maintained in communication. When dogs bark at you or bite you, you do not bark at them or run back to bite them. Wisdom calls to refrain and seek a different route. Afterall, man is measured by his words and actions.
This namacool guy or jagat pappa are the ones who are better left to bark alone.
Some in the MS toli have stooped so low that the best is to not to engage with them in any form of dialogue ...

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 171:
وَمَثَلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي يَنْعِقُ بِمَا لَا يَسْمَعُ إِلَّا دُعَاءً وَنِدَاءً صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Fi Amanillah

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 am

Wajid wrote:Salaams to all,
I believe there should be some dignity maintained in communication. When dogs bark at you or bite you, you do not bark at them or run back to bite them. Wisdom calls to refrain and seek a different route. Afterall, man is measured by his words and actions.
This namacool guy or jagat pappa are the ones who are better left to bark alone.
Some in the MS toli have stooped so low that the best is to not to engage with them in any form of dialogue ...

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 171:
وَمَثَلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي يَنْعِقُ بِمَا لَا يَسْمَعُ إِلَّا دُعَاءً وَنِدَاءً صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Fi Amanillah
Salaams Wajidbhai, I agree wholeheartedly ....these people are best left alone......
Fiamanillah

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:49 am

these people are best left alone......
problem is these bhasta kutra wont let you live alone, they will keep coming to harass.

they are like bullies in school who dont learn and grow, neither let genuine people learn and grow.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am

Crater Lake wrote: SKQ RA and now STF TUS stayed away to preserve the sanctity of the site.
What a sad cop out.As per Crater Lake,the siblings of Taher Qutbuddin didn't care about preserving the sanctity of Raudat Tahera.

As for the zameen and asmaan analogy,need I remind the laughable poets that the Qubur Mubarak is on the ground and not in the air. :roll:

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:30 am

james wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: SKQ RA and now STF TUS stayed away to preserve the sanctity of the site.
What a sad cop out.As per Crater Lake,the siblings of Taher Qutbuddin didn't care about preserving the sanctity of Raudat Tahera.

As for the zameen and asmaan analogy,need I remind the laughable poets that the Qubur Mubarak is on the ground and not in the air. :roll:
When the siblings visited it proved that you didn't care about the sanctity of Raudat Tahera. We know exactly who on the zameen were saying lanat. The brain washed multitudes of a hate mongering Dawat who had gathered to block the ziyarat of the true dai.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 am

What a fitting reply by Taher b.s. that even self proclaimed mr. Imcoolguy has lost his coolness like his SP master COWARD (MS) maula.

Arrey mere bhai abhi toh yeah trailer tha aur tu bhokna chalu kar diya. Jab picture chalu ho ga to tu aur tera COWARD maula ki kya halat hogi woh to rab hi jane.

And mr uncool any idea how many of ur breed are kept outside saifee mahal or raudat tahera. Hope you are not infected by rabbies or are you?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:49 am

Crater Lake wrote:
james wrote:

When the siblings visited it proved that you didn't care about the sanctity of Raudat Tahera. We know exactly who on the zameen were saying lanat. The brain washed multitudes of a hate mongering Dawat who had gathered to block the ziyarat of the true dai.
Crater Lake..... what happened.... did KQ's ugly body scare you? how come you dd not go for his burial ?

Allah knows best.... do you realize that over the last two year nither KQ nor his sons and daughters have visited any Duat ziayrat let alone STS RA and SMB RA. They have not even done ziayrat of Panjatan or that of Imams. ..... Guess it was dawedaari that was the priority.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 am

@universalfool.

itni nafrat naa kar doosre insaan se, maut tujhe bhi aani hain, mat bhool e kumbakt ye duniya fani hain.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:58 am

As recvd in my Abde circle

can anyon confirm this.

Aaje shaitan dafan thayo Che have ghanaj pacha aavse.
Juzer bhai n family aaje Thane Amil saheb passe misaak lai Aaje Dawedaar maa thi Mufaddal Maula taraf paacha aaya.
Davedaar ane aehna pillao no hasher Joe ne sagla aavse. . Khuda Sau ne nek Taufiq aape aameen
Attachments
IMG-20160410-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20160410-WA0009.jpg

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:04 am

Aminullah wrote:@universalfool.

itni nafrat naa kar doosre insaan se, maut tujhe bhi aani hain, mat bhool e kumbakt ye duniya fani hain.
Did you too not go to KQ burial..... what happened did like the mummy horror show or the stink.

Yes everyone is going to pass from this world onto the hereafter....... no denying to that.... but I doubt anyone will go the same way as KQ did..... a rotten person who was kept away from the earth by an equally rotten person who was his son to rot for 11 days, then transported across half the planet in the cargo hold as a checked in baggage. And then KQ was special he had the azab in his life and then in his death for being the enemy of Dawaat and doing dawedaari.

KQ per Khuda ne Lannat.... May Allah burn him in the deepest hottest part of hell for eternity.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:08 am

@universalfool

mar kar mitti mein sab ko mil jana hain, aaj bhale tu bhejde lanat, isko palat kar tujhpe hi aana hain.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:11 pm

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/syedna-titl ... d-to-rest/

Thane (Maharashtra), April 10 : Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the claimant to the title of Syedna, or the spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community, who passed away in California on March 31, was on Sunday laid to rest here.

His son Taher Fakhruddin will be his successor.

Leading the funeral rituals on the grounds of Qutbuddin’s residence at Darus Sakina near Yeoor Hills here, Fakhruddin recalled the services of his father to the community, his blessings and how he would remain the guiding spirit for the people for future generations.

He also announced he would lead the community in prayers and majlis during the 40-day long mourning period in memory of his father.

Earlier, Qutbuddin’s coffin was taken in a helicopter to circle around the Raudat Tahera – the mausoleum of his half-brother, late Syedna Moahmmed Burhanuddin and their father, Syedna Taher Saifuddin, in south Mumbai. It was his deepest wish to pray and pay respects at the mausoleum, but he was prevented from going there since the passing away of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

After the demise of his elder half-brother, Qutbuddin was subsequently embroiled in a bitter legal battle of succession after his nephew, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin also claimed that his father, the late Syedna, had anointed him as the successor.—IANS

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:12 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 769360.cms

Rival Syedna buried at Thane home but succession battle will continue
TNN | Apr 10, 2016, 10.47 PM IST
Mumbai: More than a week after his death in the US, Khuzaima Qutbuddin, claimant to the 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq or spiritual head of the Dawoodi Bohras, was buried at his Darus Sakina residence in Thane on Sunday. Nearly 500 followers, including women and children, attended the burial and mourning session.

Qutbuddin's eldest son and successor, Taher Fakhruddin, led the namaz-e-janaza (funeral prayer), accepted condolences and addressed the matmi majlis (mourning session) after the burial. While extolling his father's virtues, Fakhruddin said Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin was the successor as the nass (succession) on him was done by the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. He also announced a 40-day mourning for the departed leader. Fakhruddin's office said Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin's body was taken by helicopter for ziyarat (visit) of Roza-e-Tahera, the mausoleum which houses graves of Qutbuddin's father, Syedna Taher Saifuddin, and half-brother, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. The helicopter made seven round of the mausoleum.

Printouts of a Qaseeda (panegyric poem) in Arabic for Qutbuddin by Fakhruddin were distributed among the mourners. "The family is mourning. A detailed press briefing will be held soon," said Taher Khorakiwala, a follower of the breakaway faction of the Dawoodi Bohras.

If there were doubts about whether Fakhruddin would continue the fight for the Syedna's post, they were cleared when he declared that fatah mobeen (sweet victory) would be his. "It was a clear attempt to send a message to the supporters of incumbent spiritual head Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin that the battle for the highest post in the community is not over. Fakhruddin will challenge Saifuddin's position as the community's spiritual head in courts," said a follower of Fakhruddin who attended Qutbuddin's janaza and burial.

Qutbuddin had walked out of the family's bungalow in Malabar Hill on January 17, 2014, after Syedna Burhanuddin's death and claimed the late Burhanuddin had secretly appointed him successor in 1965. But Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's group said the late Syedna had done nass (succession) on Mufaddal Saifuddin in 2011. The issue reached the Bombay HC, which said last week that Qutbuddin's claims to be declared spiritual head had "abated" after his death but Fakhruddin could file a suit.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Dumbledore wrote:As recvd in my Abde circle

can anyon confirm this.
Probably true. They will try and buy out all those they can with our money. Cooks and such will be susceptible. They will never be able to buy out some of the people that I know.