Sabaq number 3 from Syedna BAB Deen

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and your kids, many salams

First of all I convey my condolences on sad demise of SKQ. As our deen directs us, please join me in praying for the soul of the marhoom to reside in Jannat and give his family sabar.

Those who are happy and write songs to celebrate the death of SKQ are not mumin and not even humans. Let us not give them any forum to spread their evil ways.

Today begins a new chapter for Bohras. This is a day filled with freedom to think about the future of our community. SKQ has left a letter behind appointing his eldest son Taher Qutbuddin to continue the Fatemi dawat. He has been named Syedna Taher Fakhruddin (STF).

Before we start with the Sabaq, let’s cover few housekeeping items:

(1) The wrangling over burial of SKQ and spewing garbage by SMS camp is nothing new. For last ~90 years this has been a norm for kothar. They have denied burial, dug people out of graves, called them Iblis and declared hell for them. In the case of Mulla Aurangabadi, the followers of STS poured patrol over him and burned him to death. His crime: He was reciting Imam Husain majlis without raza. This is in their DNA. So, no one (including STF) should be surprised of their behavior with respect to SKQ.
(2) Those of you who were encouraged by the SKQ messages and were praying for his success to save our community, don’t be disappointed. He was in ill health and he had limited time to impact the community. May be his son STF will pay attention to my sabaqs and do better. I am praying for his success. I need some good competition.
(3) The Fatemi dawat while putting forward reform ideas and messages was bogged down in court fight and control of dawat resources. What a shame!
(4) A true dai will focus on the community and follow and preach the message of Islam as laid out in Quran. So, look for that before you support anyone.
(5) Unfortunately, majority of Bohras are social rats. They need to belong and they like to follow. So, the kothar obliges by setting up big events for them and take their money.
(6) STF has a choice to make. Follow the same model and work hard to get followers to carry on his parallel reign. Or denounce the ~90 years of misbehavior and chart a new brave course. A new course based on decency exhibited by his father.

Sabaq number 3: Today’s Sabaq includes five basic lessons. They are repeated from Sabaq 1. I will keep repeating them until 50% of the Bohras and all Aamils get it. I have assigned grades to all three Syedna claimants for each lesson to make it easy for you to select the right one. Final grade is included at the end.

(1) Read Quran and translation. The main lesson you will learn is that you are responsible for your actions. Nobody can take you to Jannat with him or sell you one. Not any Syedna, not any Imam (hidden or present). Even the Rasullah did not guarantee Jannat for you. You screw up, you may go to hell. Accounting will be done up there by God. It’s that simple. So, no need to grab any daman. Only I get an A grade on this.

(2) Quran says: Education is important for all. So, educate yourself, all your children, and help others in the community. Keeping your wife and daughters uneducated is a Kothari scam. SKQ did very good in this area so Fatemi also gets an A grade on this.

(3) Understand what you are saying during prayers. The goal is to go out and practice what you just promised God. Remember God knows when you are clueless or faking it. Arabic understanding is not required, say it in any language. God is multi-lingual. It also stops middle man from fooling you. Only I get an A grade on this.

(4) Earn your money honestly and spend it wisely. Practice Charity with some leftover money. It is good for the society and your soul. Do not go through middle men. You will not get credit for what they pocket. Helping needy and feeding hungry is high on God’s list. Ziafat, salams and feeding Bohra fat cats does not count. SKQ kids are educated and work to earn a living, so Fatemi also gets an A grade on this.

(5) Remember you are on your own. If you can master a thick book of Physics or Chemistry in one semester, you can master the Quran too. No need to spend 3 years to memorize it. Just keep a translation handy and refer it when needed. Buy and use any translation. Again educated SKQ family offers some hope in this area.

So here are the final grades:

BAB Deen: A A A A A (Title: The man)
Fatemi (STF): F A B A B (Title: Some Hope)
SMS: F F C F F (Title: Brainless)

There you go, follow the best guy (Hint: I am salam free). Be good and go have fun. I am off to hiking (I do not believe in obesity)

Your smart Syedna, BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen

Fine Print: (1) This document was deliberately undated to prevent SMS Bohra migration from ignorance to dark ages. (2) This sabaq was written to secretly keep hope alive for the Divided Bohra community.

zinger

Re: Sabaq number 3 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:46 pm

babdeen wrote:Sabaq number 3 from Syedna BAB Deen

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and your kids, many salams

First of all I convey my condolences on sad demise of SKQ. As our deen directs us, please join me in praying for the soul of the marhoom to reside in Jannat and give his family sabar.

Those who are happy and write songs to celebrate the death of SKQ are not mumin and not even humans. Let us not give them any forum to spread their evil ways.

Today begins a new chapter for Bohras. This is a day filled with freedom to think about the future of our community. SKQ has left a letter behind appointing his eldest son Taher Qutbuddin to continue the Fatemi dawat. He has been named Syedna Taher Fakhruddin (STF).

Before we start with the Sabaq, let’s cover few housekeeping items:

(1) The wrangling over burial of SKQ and spewing garbage by SMS camp is nothing new. For last ~90 years this has been a norm for kothar. They have denied burial, dug people out of graves, called them Iblis and declared hell for them. In the case of Mulla Aurangabadi, the followers of STS poured patrol over him and burned him to death. His crime: He was reciting Imam Husain majlis without raza. This is in their DNA. So, no one (including STF) should be surprised of their behavior with respect to SKQ.
(2) Those of you who were encouraged by the SKQ messages and were praying for his success to save our community, don’t be disappointed. He was in ill health and he had limited time to impact the community. May be his son STF will pay attention to my sabaqs and do better. I am praying for his success. I need some good competition.
(3) The Fatemi dawat while putting forward reform ideas and messages was bogged down in court fight and control of dawat resources. What a shame!
(4) A true dai will focus on the community and follow and preach the message of Islam as laid out in Quran. So, look for that before you support anyone.
(5) Unfortunately, majority of Bohras are social rats. They need to belong and they like to follow. So, the kothar obliges by setting up big events for them and take their money.
(6) STF has a choice to make. Follow the same model and work hard to get followers to carry on his parallel reign. Or denounce the ~90 years of misbehavior and chart a new brave course. A new course based on decency exhibited by his father.

Sabaq number 3: Today’s Sabaq includes five basic lessons. They are repeated from Sabaq 1. I will keep repeating them until 50% of the Bohras and all Aamils get it. I have assigned grades to all three Syedna claimants for each lesson to make it easy for you to select the right one. Final grade is included at the end.

(1) Read Quran and translation. The main lesson you will learn is that you are responsible for your actions. Nobody can take you to Jannat with him or sell you one. Not any Syedna, not any Imam (hidden or present). Even the Rasullah did not guarantee Jannat for you. You screw up, you may go to hell. Accounting will be done up there by God. It’s that simple. So, no need to grab any daman. Only I get an A grade on this.

(2) Quran says: Education is important for all. So, educate yourself, all your children, and help others in the community. Keeping your wife and daughters uneducated is a Kothari scam. SKQ did very good in this area so Fatemi also gets an A grade on this.

(3) Understand what you are saying during prayers. The goal is to go out and practice what you just promised God. Remember God knows when you are clueless or faking it. Arabic understanding is not required, say it in any language. God is multi-lingual. It also stops middle man from fooling you. Only I get an A grade on this.

(4) Earn your money honestly and spend it wisely. Practice Charity with some leftover money. It is good for the society and your soul. Do not go through middle men. You will not get credit for what they pocket. Helping needy and feeding hungry is high on God’s list. Ziafat, salams and feeding Bohra fat cats does not count. SKQ kids are educated and work to earn a living, so Fatemi also gets an A grade on this.

(5) Remember you are on your own. If you can master a thick book of Physics or Chemistry in one semester, you can master the Quran too. No need to spend 3 years to memorize it. Just keep a translation handy and refer it when needed. Buy and use any translation. Again educated SKQ family offers some hope in this area.

So here are the final grades:

BAB Deen: A A A A A (Title: The man)
Fatemi (STF): F A B A B (Title: Some Hope)
SMS: F F C F F (Title: Brainless)

There you go, follow the best guy (Hint: I am salam free). Be good and go have fun. I am off to hiking (I do not believe in obesity)

Your smart Syedna, BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen

Fine Print: (1) This document was deliberately undated to prevent SMS Bohra migration from ignorance to dark ages. (2) This sabaq was written to secretly keep hope alive for the Divided Bohra community.

i think all your 5 points were beautiful.

the only thing that was a pity was that you had to go and self glorify yourself and give yourself a perfect score.
you are doing exactly what the ones you criticise, are doing. giving themselves the garb of perfection :|
How sad. i perhaps expected a wee bit more humility from you

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 am

zinger you missed the irony. Babdeen is Syedna therefore he can't not be perfect.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:23 am

alam wrote:zinger you missed the irony. Babdeen is Syedna therefore he can't not be perfect.
actually friend Alam, i did get it

which again brings me back to the point that there is no difference between him and the other Dai's :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

That is the very point he is trying to make. All Dais are full of crap. But at least this one is giving you a way out.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:49 pm

I like to see the pictures/ videos of KQ serving the ordinary bohras. They keep mentioning his 50 years of great service to the community. He is just playing the victim card as his great suffering and service. Just a DRAMA QUEEN.

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:30 pm

I guess sense of humor and sarcasm did not get through.
BAB Deen is a fictitious good guy Syedna. A model set up to show the difference between those who are really bad
and bad. The perfect grades for ideal Syedna will be all A's if he/she followed all five lessons. BAB Deen does. :D

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:32 pm

alam wrote:zinger you missed the irony. Babdeen is Syedna therefore he can't not be perfect.
Alam, you are qualified to be my deputy. LOL

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:35 pm

seeker110 wrote:I like to see the pictures/ videos of KQ serving the ordinary bohras. They keep mentioning his 50 years of great service to the community. He is just playing the victim card as his great suffering and service. Just a DRAMA QUEEN.
Please do not hold your breath. One can only spend a small part of what they collect. They did publish a report on all the Qurbani money they collected and distributed. That was a first for any Syedna or for that matter any mulla I know.

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:44 pm

anajmi wrote:That is the very point he is trying to make. All Dais are full of crap. But at least this one is giving you a way out.
i must correct your statement.
All REAL Dais over last 100 years have been full of SOME crap.
BAB Deen is a make believe Dai. So, he is full of Mithai.
I like your ballsy style. You are qualified to replace me some day.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 pm

babdeen wrote:
anajmi wrote:That is the very point he is trying to make. All Dais are full of crap. But at least this one is giving you a way out.
i must correct your statement.
All REAL Dais over last 100 years have been full of SOME crap.
BAB Deen is a make believe Dai. So, he is full of Mithai.
I like your ballsy style. You are qualified to replace me some day.
Br. Anajmi is more qualified than the hidden Imam of Bohris. Might be HE is the Imam talking from behind the purdah of anonymity.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:44 pm

If I had been the Imam behind the purdah, I would've burnt down the purdah and slapped the Dais silly for destroying the Imam's reputation by making this a community of bent cowards. Or I would've slapped myself for handing the reins to these goons.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 am

^
Br Anajmi and Br Asad
Kudos for your statements..(since we do not have like yet)

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:55 am

SBD = Sayedna Bab Deen

You got one more follower ! ... let me know when you take online misaaq .. .. i will sit with naaraa (string) and say naaam !!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 am

Make sure you have a mouse too by the way - the naam will only be registered via a click.

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm

humanbeing wrote:SBD = Sayedna Bab Deen

You got one more follower ! ... let me know when you take online misaaq .. .. i will sit with naaraa (string) and say naaam !!
Thank you for becoming my follower. But, that is against the sabaq.
Also, No misaq under my reign.
Misaq is designed to control people. I have no time for that.
However, if you play golf, I will accept your misaq.