Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
JC

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by JC » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Thanks Bro Frustrate Bohra!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Salam-e-Jamil,

This is the month in which Al Dai Al Ajal Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA did Nass e Jali on Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . Also this month has seen many Futuhaat in Daawat. So to do Izhaar of our khushi and shukur, there is a farman of doing ROTI by MARDO.

On Saturday 16 April at Markaz Burhani, Al Ain, arrangements will be made to make rotis. It is must for all mumineen MARDO to participate in this event. Roti making will start at 10 am.

All mumineen MARDO are requested to reply now whether they will come to Markaz for making rotis.

Pictures of Mardo making rotis will be sent to Hazrat Imamiyah of Moula TUS.

Wassalaam,

Anjuman Najmi - Al Ain.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Forwarded as received...

NASS OF RAUDAT TAHERA
The drama carried by ms and toli in raudat tahera was just lies and actually thier was no nass infact it was just to prove to the public that ms is the new dai.in reality there was no nass and all qasreali was present in that drama except the ex mazoon, and then the 53rd dai syedna khuzeima qutbuddin moula.
Now it's very simple to understand,specially the muffadalis plealse read it and understand it because after reading and understanding you will be ashamed of yourselves as you've been made an ass by this seventh fail.
One thing you all muffadalis agree that your moula got the news that he is the next mola in london as it was told to everyone by shaitaan qj. When he received this news he sat down,cried and then rushed to the hospital where as per the witnesses of the iblis toli nass was conferred on ms.then sherbet etc took place and then aqa burhanuddin never spoke only. Ok fine nice story , now jing bang lot they come to raudat tahera with moula burhanuddin and mansoos ms. Now read carefully. Mansoos MS again in raudat goes and sits in his original place that is after qj in tarteeb, the wrikety mukasir gets up takes his hand and brings him in front of burhanuddin aqa then dr moiz confers nass on ms, mukasir asks where have I to sit as he thought that ms will sit after him but hes told to sit after ms.
Now a question for ms in raudat you were the mansoos as per your claim only then how come you sat after qj, chalo you are seventh fail all fools sitting in front of you also did not have brains that except the mukasir they cannot sit in front of you. That kalimuddin gives so many sabaks but does not know this basic information of tarteeb. Actually the fact is that there was no nass and it was only a drama to fool us.and you achieved it also.
Ms you B*****d you for your personal gains made us speak laanat on our true dai and filled our tiny brains with hatred for the true mansoos of burhanuddin aqa. You were never ,and will never be any rutba holder till you die. May allah catch you and may I also be punished as I in your behkawa turned against my moula and before realisation that I am wrong and that I seek forgiveness moula passed away. Still anyways I realized and I am writing this so that lacs of people can be benefited and they come on the path of haq.
from a die hard abde of ms but now his sworn enemy.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:30 am

I Rizwan,

Your posts with these images and texts are humorless and crass to say the least.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 am

asad wrote:I Rizwan,

Your posts with these images and texts are humorless and crass to say the least.
All mumineen MARDO are requested to reply now whether they will come to Markaz for making rotis.
Pictures of Mardo making rotis will be sent to Hazrat Imamiyah of Moula TUS.

chill man, go make some rotis that will make you feel good. :wink: :lol:
Attachments
wwwwww.jpg

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:47 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Forwarded as received...

NASS OF RAUDAT TAHERA
The drama carried by ms and toli in raudat tahera was just lies and actually thier was no nass infact it was just to prove to the public that ms is the new dai.in reality there was no nass and all qasreali was present in that drama except the ex mazoon, and then the 53rd dai syedna khuzeima qutbuddin moula.
Now it's very simple to understand,specially the muffadalis plealse read it and understand it because after reading and understanding you will be ashamed of yourselves as you've been made an ass by this seventh fail.
One thing you all muffadalis agree that your moula got the news that he is the next mola in london as it was told to everyone by shaitaan qj. When he received this news he sat down,cried and then rushed to the hospital where as per the witnesses of the iblis toli nass was conferred on ms.then sherbet etc took place and then aqa burhanuddin never spoke only. Ok fine nice story , now jing bang lot they come to raudat tahera with moula burhanuddin and mansoos ms. Now read carefully. Mansoos MS again in raudat goes and sits in his original place that is after qj in tarteeb, the wrikety mukasir gets up takes his hand and brings him in front of burhanuddin aqa then dr moiz confers nass on ms, mukasir asks where have I to sit as he thought that ms will sit after him but hes told to sit after ms.
Now a question for ms in raudat you were the mansoos as per your claim only then how come you sat after qj, chalo you are seventh fail all fools sitting in front of you also did not have brains that except the mukasir they cannot sit in front of you. That kalimuddin gives so many sabaks but does not know this basic information of tarteeb. Actually the fact is that there was no nass and it was only a drama to fool us.and you achieved it also.
Ms you B*****d you for your personal gains made us speak laanat on our true dai and filled our tiny brains with hatred for the true mansoos of burhanuddin aqa. You were never ,and will never be any rutba holder till you die. May allah catch you and may I also be punished as I in your behkawa turned against my moula and before realisation that I am wrong and that I seek forgiveness moula passed away. Still anyways I realized and I am writing this so that lacs of people can be benefited and they come on the path of haq.
from a die hard abde of ms but now his sworn enemy.
i knew it very moment drama was enacted as i was very much witness to drama.i don't believe in musical chair circus of top echelon and their isharabazi. There are few Adab's as per bohra doctrine but one can make out fake from real easily. It's simply logic, ask from heart and have faith in Allah, which is enough..ms toli had been taking entire community for roller coaster ride..gimme a break..this is 21st century.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:30 am

humko maalum hain, ishq masoom hain... :lol:
Attachments
16.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:59 am

what more can you expect from the resident virus :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:44 am

Admin
Could you please remove all these pictures from I Rizwan from this thread and move to Humor
This diverts the real topic and discussion
Thank

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:33 am

Ghanu_Bhaari wrote:Saghla ne request chhe k aa video dekhe, fwd kare ane ehna par amal kare
where is the video?

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 pm

I Rizwan wrote:humko maalum hain, ishq masoom hain... :lol:
Dombiwali amil insulting Bismillah

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... EU4OI4f134

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:09 pm

New letter
Attachments
FB_IMG_1461338491844.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:57 pm

I agree.. stop spamming I Rizwan...

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:20 am

These anti muffy memes are pathetic and could be work of one of the muffy followers only to garner some sympathy in wake of similar and disgusting behaviour of muffy followers against SKQ.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Feeling blessed after watching this .... Amazing oratory and total command of subject matter. A far cry from the script reader who runs around being pretend Moula...Today I have truly understood what the ta'eed of wali ullah is. Labaik ya Dai Allah.

On the eve of the urus, 19mi Raat (24th April-Sunday), Syedna Fakhruddin TUS will deliver his first waaz after becoming Dai al-Mutlaq. Urus Majlis will begin at 7.30pm India time and waaz Mubarak will begin at 8.00pm and end at 9.30pm inshaallah. Urus Majlis and waaz will be broadcast live using this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9oxL2l8Qo

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 pm

I have only watched a little as I had to run out of the house and could not watch with proper respect after that. Look forward to watching the remainder after this enthusiastic endorsement!
UnhappyBohra wrote:Feeling blessed after watching this .... Amazing oratory and total command of subject matter. A far cry from the script reader who runs around being pretend Moula...Today I have truly understood what the ta'eed of wali ullah is. Labaik ya Dai Allah.

On the eve of the urus, 19mi Raat (24th April-Sunday), Syedna Fakhruddin TUS will deliver his first waaz after becoming Dai al-Mutlaq. Urus Majlis will begin at 7.30pm India time and waaz Mubarak will begin at 8.00pm and end at 9.30pm inshaallah. Urus Majlis and waaz will be broadcast live using this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9oxL2l8Qo

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:36 pm

And again we see the Sajda to human being Nothing changed.. :( :(

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Listen from 38:25..STF is much better orator compared to muffy. I like this..youtube community.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:52 pm

SBM wrote:And again we see the Sajda to human being Nothing changed.. :( :(
Get over it SBM. It is sajda of ta'at not ibaadat. Iyyaka naa budo wa iyyaka nastaeen. Everyone knows it and believes it. So this is a different kind of sajda. Don't do it if your mind cannot draw that distinction. There is no compulsion.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:02 pm

alivasan wrote:Listen from 38:25..STF is much better orator compared to muffy. I like this..youtube community.
We are not a YouTube community. We are a small global community that gets together a few times a year and uses YouTube to stay connected with our spirituality in the times that we cannot.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Sister think for yourself
Visual presentation is everything. If you justify that Sajda as Sajda of Taat then some of the Muffadaalis will justify their doing puja of the Murti by saying that it was just respecting the wishes of Hindus
Again we can play with Semantics but please tell me if Imam Ali or Ahle Bayt allowed these Sajdas to themselves and if we follow the teaching of Ahle Bayt and Prophet Mohammed as was described in that Waiz by Syedi Taher Fakhruddin then I will agree with your arguments and get over it otherwise I will repeat that hypocrisy continues regardless..

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:15 pm

sbm bhai

syedi taher fakhruddin?
Really !!!
Is he not sayedna..dont know what made you lower rutba when nuss is done on him by SKQ and he is 54th dai. As regards to sajda, i agree with you sbm bhai..

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:23 pm

SBM wrote:And again we see the Sajda to human being Nothing changed.. :( :(
Whatever the oratory skills, I lost interest after the first 30 seconds after seeing the sujuds from people educated in Islamic ideology . It broke my heart. STF could have started off in the right path, but there is a line I will never cross I , I do not mix the few rituals which are the sole exculusivity and only for Allah and as a Muslim please keep it for Allah only.

Sajda-e-Ibadah (Prostration of Worship) to anyone other than Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) is Shirk in Islam. A person who commits shirk is treated as out of Islam.

Sajda-e-Tahiyya is a kind of greeting. In earlier times, when a person used to meet a dignitary, he used to prostrate in front of him. Sajda-e-Tahiyya has never been an act of Shirk. Angels prostrating to Adam ( علیھ السلا م ) and brothers of Youssef ( علیھ السلا م ) prostrating in front of him are the examples of Sajda-e-Tahiyya. Since Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) stopped people from doing Sajda-e-Tahiyya, it is forbidden in Islam. Now, if a Muslim greets a dignitary with Sajda-e-Tahiyya, it will be treated as sin.

mustafazr

Unread post by mustafazr » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm

SBM wrote:Visual presentation is everything.
No. Haqq is everything.
Ozdundee wrote:Sajda-e-Ibadah (Prostration of Worship) to anyone other than Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) is Shirk in Islam. A person who commits shirk is treated as out of Islam.

Sajda-e-Tahiyya is a kind of greeting. In earlier times, when a person used to meet a dignitary, he used to prostrate in front of him. Sajda-e-Tahiyya has never been an act of Shirk. Angels prostrating to Adam ( علیھ السلا م ) and brothers of Youssef ( علیھ السلا م ) prostrating in front of him are the examples of Sajda-e-Tahiyya. Since Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) stopped people from doing Sajda-e-Tahiyya, it is forbidden in Islam. Now, if a Muslim greets a dignitary with Sajda-e-Tahiyya, it will be treated as sin.
So Quran mentioned the Riwayats of Adam and Yousuf but not that this is now outlawed in Islam? So who is wrong, past Ambiya for allowing this, or Rasulullah for outlawing something that the Quran makes specific mention of? Or you, for believing that Rasulullah would do something like that, go against the Quran and against the philosophy and actions of previous Ambiya?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:52 pm

No. Haqq is everything.
Which Haqq are you talking about
Haqq = Righteousness (Arabic translation) which Imam Hussain stood for and gave up everything
Haqq = inheritance (Gujarati translation) which SKQ and SMS clans are fighting for in Civilian Courts

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 am

Dawat communication in the form of emails and others regarding contribution in non refundable Taheri scheme of Qardan Hasana has reached spamming levels in the last few days. Check out 1 of those emails..
qardan.JPG

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:16 am

Forwarded as received.
Farman from al hadd janab yunus bs shakir, alwazaratus saifiya. Mumbai
Aali qadr syedna mufaddal saifuddin tus mola was denied visa to visit Malaysia. Also the Malaysian moral police have raided the Bohras centres and instructed Bohras to take down photos of SMB and SMS.
Moominin are requested not to fly to Malaysia in any circumstances and if the visit is already planned then not to travel in qoumi libaas as the situation has become very serious and they are arresting anyone who has links with Dawoodi Bohra in Malaysia.
Please forward this message to inform everyone in your group.
Wassalaam.
Yunus bs Shakir

think

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 am

This message should be sent to some of the embassies and foreign consul generals in the west where these muffys and abdes cause havoc in the lives of mumineen by selling jannat and grabbing dollars and pounds and of course the main center of these fanatics is Dubai, Sharjah and other middle east countries where they hoodwink the ignorant laborers big time who have come to these countries and are working hard night and day so their families back in their home country can improve their conditions.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:32 pm

think wrote:This message should be sent to some of the embassies and foreign consul generals in the west where these muffys and abdes cause havoc in the lives of mumineen by selling jannat and grabbing dollars and pounds and of course the main center of these fanatics is Dubai, Sharjah and other middle east countries where they hoodwink the ignorant laborers big time who have come to these countries and are working hard night and day so their families back in their home country can improve their conditions.
Right now middle east cares about dollars and revenues which bohra traders are providing in ample, they will hardly do any thing against them.

Dua for Momeen.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 am

Salaams. Very Urgent and important Msg.

We refer to a WhatsApp message purportedly from one Yunus Bs Shakir of Alwazarat us Saffiyah asking mumineen to avoid visiting Malaysia for fear of being arrested by the government.

We The Dawoodi Bohra's of Malaysia wish to inform that our findings show that there is no such Saheb in vazarat,as such the msg is very mischievous and totally false. Pls ignore and delete it.

We are pleased to inform all our mumineen brethrens around the globe that their counter parts in Malaysia are NOT under any such threats at all.

In fact the government authorities are giving their fullest cooperation and assistance to ensure that mumineen are safe and continue living the happy, peaceful and harmonious life, that which they and their forefathers were enjoying all these years.

Wasalam
Abde Syedna (TUS)
Qutbuddin
Anjuman E Badri ,KL
abbasthegreat wrote:Forwarded as received.
Farman from al hadd janab yunus bs shakir, alwazaratus saifiya. Mumbai
Aali qadr syedna mufaddal saifuddin tus mola was denied visa to visit Malaysia. Also the Malaysian moral police have raided the Bohras centres and instructed Bohras to take down photos of SMB and SMS.
Moominin are requested not to fly to Malaysia in any circumstances and if the visit is already planned then not to travel in qoumi libaas as the situation has become very serious and they are arresting anyone who has links with Dawoodi Bohra in Malaysia.
Please forward this message to inform everyone in your group.
Wassalaam.
Yunus bs Shakir