Panama papers and quid Johar bhaisaab

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

Panama papers and quid Johar bhaisaab

Unread post by bohrabhai » Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 am

IMG-20160512-WA0002.jpg
Forwarded as received.

kimanumanu

Re: Panama papers and quid Johar bhaisaab

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu May 12, 2016 4:24 am

The list is publicly available: https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?c ... =%E2%9C%93

I think above image is faked.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 12, 2016 4:48 am

no body calls these rascals as "prince" in real world, even in their passport they have normal names.

In short in real world neither they are prince nor their abba holds any value.

think

Unread post by think » Thu May 12, 2016 11:15 am

white lebaaz me kai, kai karne wale

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu May 12, 2016 1:53 pm

So called Dai and his "Kunba"
They all are Shaitan in human formation

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 12, 2016 4:45 pm

The said information is fake. Some Donald Ursini's name is mentioned instead of Qaid Chor on the said site. Check the link below :-

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?c ... =%E2%9C%93

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu May 12, 2016 10:11 pm

May be chor's name was in the Panama papers and after the leak chor went to MS and had MS do a phoonk and chor's name disappeared. This is a mojiza of MS. :lol:

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 14, 2016 12:03 pm

I do not think Q Chor would have kept his money is Panama, it is for sure at some more secure location such as Bahamas or Switzerland.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat May 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Busy chor...
Attachments
hide-8000.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 14, 2016 5:11 pm

More then a year back some people from the inner circle of Surat Jamat were overheard saying how tempo loads of hard cash were eaten by white ants and subsequently dumped in the sea near Hazira port.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun May 15, 2016 11:25 am

QJ is a snake who can swallow whole community without a burp ............ :shock:

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:43 am

GM bhai..
It may be true that white ants have probably eaten up stashes of money.
A friend of mine had a building which he surrendered to SBUT and they gave him wads of hard cash. At home he saw holes in the wads and he spoke to tge concerned bhaisaab and got the cash exchanged for newer crispy notes, probably extorted from some poor widow, orphan or an idiot fanatic. Also heard that there is room full of hard cash somewhere in the basement in Saifee Mahal where white ants have taken over.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Also heard that there is room full of hard cash somewhere in the basement in Saifee Mahal where white ants have taken over.

Are you sure they are white ants and not Zaadas in white robes?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 17, 2016 1:24 am

Most of the kothar's revenue collection is preferred in cash and kind (gold, silver etc) they cant put it in bank lockers cannot declare to government as well, because that will put kothar and idiot abde in income tax trouble so there has to be a safe haven where these are stocked ..

it is upto muffy maula to spend it .. instead of white rats eating away the money, splurge it as much as possible. they can create more dargaahs, whenever any kothari pest dies, create a dargah, that would inturn become another revenue source ... this is an amazing business ... I wish, If I could make rova-jevo-moo and make so much money out of it ..

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Tue May 17, 2016 4:22 am

I wish, If I could make rova-jevo-moo and make so much money out of it .. :lol:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 18, 2016 12:23 am

QJ doesn't need Panamas, Bahamas or Switzerlands. His black money is present everywhere. He turns it into white by putting it in real estate. Almost all lukkha builders who build in abde areas in Mumbai, Surat and other places get funding from him. With his funding, he gets few flats in bulk in a particular building at below market rates which he then sells to rich abde sheep (Mostly NRIs) who gulp it down by paying a premium as it is Shehzada saheb's property and hence barkati thereby earning handsome profit. He hits 2 targets with 1 arrow.. Makes money white and also earns crores in profits!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 18, 2016 4:51 pm

dawedaar wrote:QJ doesn't need Panamas, Bahamas or Switzerlands. His black money is present everywhere. He turns it into white by putting it in real estate. Almost all lukkha builders who build in abde areas in Mumbai, Surat and other places get funding from him. With his funding, he gets few flats in bulk in a particular building at below market rates which he then sells to rich abde sheep (Mostly NRIs) who gulp it down by paying a premium as it is Shehzada saheb's property and hence barkati thereby earning handsome profit. He hits 2 targets with 1 arrow.. Makes money white and also earns crores in profits!
QJ's black money is parked in projects built by Alamdar Infrastructure in Mumbai, with Ilyas Railwaywala in Surat and Ramakdawalas of Dubai. These are just a few and many more proxies could be spread across other parts of the world.

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Thu May 19, 2016 12:23 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
dawedaar wrote:QJ doesn't need Panamas, Bahamas or Switzerlands. His black money is present everywhere. He turns it into white by putting it in real estate. Almost all lukkha builders who build in abde areas in Mumbai, Surat and other places get funding from him. With his funding, he gets few flats in bulk in a particular building at below market rates which he then sells to rich abde sheep (Mostly NRIs) who gulp it down by paying a premium as it is Shehzada saheb's property and hence barkati thereby earning handsome profit. He hits 2 targets with 1 arrow.. Makes money white and also earns crores in profits!
QJ's black money is parked in projects built by Alamdar Infrastructure in Mumbai, with Ilyas Railwaywala in Surat and Ramakdawalas of Dubai. These are just a few and many more proxies could be spread across other parts of the world.
Shz ibrahim bs on Panama papers: Let the government do what they have to doMay 19, 2016, 12.40PM IST TNN
Shz ibrahim bs finally spoke about the appearance of his father Quaid johar and wife fatema bs names in Panama papers. He says that he doesn't think that the appearance of their names has dented their family image, as per a report in khaleej times.
When shz ibrahim bs was asked if the revelations have harmed their reputation, he was quoted as saying in the report, "That's your side of the story. Let the government do what they have to do. Let them decide and when the facts come out, I think you might not be asking that question." In response to the question, he reportedly added, "No I don't. The job of the media is to report. You do that. Then it is up to the authorities that be to decide the veracity of that report. So I think the right thing to do is to wait for that to happen. There is complete cooperation from the family to cooperate with the powers that be."

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 19, 2016 1:51 pm

what a rascal, for him its normal to loot people money and hide it in Panama, is it suitable for momeen specially a religious leader to hide black money overseas? isnt these money supposed to be used for needy bohras world wide?

he is fearless about the government because he knows they all are thief and nothing will happen. but ALLAH is watching every thing, and he will surely take accounts.

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Thu May 19, 2016 3:04 pm

How stupid are you people?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 341081.cms

unclesam wrote: Shz ibrahim bs on Panama papers: Let the government do what they have to doMay 19, 2016, 12.40PM IST TNN
Shz ibrahim bs finally spoke about the appearance of his father Quaid johar and wife fatema bs names in Panama papers. He says that he doesn't think that the appearance of their names has dented their family image, as per a report in khaleej times.
When shz ibrahim bs was asked if the revelations have harmed their reputation, he was quoted as saying in the report, "That's your side of the story. Let the government do what they have to do. Let them decide and when the facts come out, I think you might not be asking that question." In response to the question, he reportedly added, "No I don't. The job of the media is to report. You do that. Then it is up to the authorities that be to decide the veracity of that report. So I think the right thing to do is to wait for that to happen. There is complete cooperation from the family to cooperate with the powers that be."

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu May 19, 2016 9:09 pm

With dua for mumineen, unclesam just got busted - how incredibly noor un aa la noor can this be.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 19, 2016 10:29 pm

saminaben wrote:With dua for mumineen, unclesam just got busted - how incredibly noor un aa la noor can this be.
@Hinda e barzakh...

I just gave my opinion based on previous poster reply, and there is no doubt these morons are hiding money if not in panama some where else, if not in cash may be in gold.

GOLD COLLECTED FOR ZARIH E FATEMA(ALAHI SALAM) BY BURHANUDDIN AND KHUZAIMA IS STILL MISSING AND BOTH DIED WITHOUT GIVING ANY CLARIFICATION WHICH MAKES THEM CRIMINALS INFRONT OF AHLUL BAYT.

so stop your rubbish and think before posting.

and truely my life is Noor Ala Noor as stated in Allahu noorus samawat.

Dua for momeen and lanah on kaazebin. Ameen