Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:48 am

STF must be getting some traction because the resident AHole is giving STF and MS equal billing in his hatred :roll: Every thread on this forum has every other post by Al Noor ....oops I mean DFM...Does this guy ever work? And BTW DFM, technically ajamali is still with MS...technically....same as me.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun May 22, 2016 11:54 am

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sun May 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Do I hate khuzaima and taher?

not really, why should I?

what I hate is their lies which they speak about Imam and claim divinity from Imam.

I was really expecting that khuzaima will speak truth and bring some real change by scraping out this dynastic rule and stop lying about Ilhaam from Imam and accept his limitations and mistakes.

but he proved me wrong, he did exact bullshiit which his brother Burhanuddin did by appointing his son mufaddal, basically they want to fool people till eternity. sorry but your bullcrap wont work further.

Dua for Momeen.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun May 22, 2016 4:58 pm

[EDITED BY MODeRATORS]
In these times we have to suspend our focus on differences and unite for common cause. I say the same to both Fatemi and reformist including PDB. STF has met our vision on many fronts. With escalated focus on FGM by international policing, brand Bohra was on a path of massive hemorrhage, however STF action brings life.

I want to be clear I am not yet registered member or official of Fatemi Dawat but admirer of good sincere work.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon May 23, 2016 12:52 am

Very good views Mr. Ozundee, thanks.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:23 am

Ozdundee wrote:[EDITED BY MODeRATORS]
In these times we have to suspend our focus on differences and unite for common cause. I say the same to both Fatemi and reformist including PDB. STF has met our vision on many fronts. With escalated focus on FGM by international policing, brand Bohra was on a path of massive hemorrhage, however STF action brings life.

I want to be clear I am not yet registered member or official of Fatemi Dawat but admirer of good sincere work.
Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Bhori people deserve better, slightly better than the best among'st us.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 am

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 380694.cms ?

"Barri Deer Kee Mehrbaan Aatey Aatey" ! "Badi Deyr Bhayee Nand Lala" !
Bhajan calling out to Krishna to make his appearance. In Bhagvad Gita, Krishna had promised that every time the earth gets filled of corruption he will take incarnation and come to the succor of the people. Here Krishna of this time is Taher Fakhruddin (son of Khuzaima Qutbuddin). It is the voice of the hearts of thousands of Dawoodi Bohras "Please come to help, it is already very late", Badi Deyr Bhayee.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Mon May 23, 2016 10:03 am

Nafisa wrote:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 380694.cms ?

"Barri Deer Kee Mehrbaan Aatey Aatey" ! "Badi Deyr Bhayee Nand Lala" !
Bhajan calling out to Krishna to make his appearance. In Bhagvad Gita, Krishna had promised that every time the earth gets filled of corruption he will take incarnation and come to the succor of the people. Here Krishna of this time is Taher Fakhruddin (son of Khuzaima Qutbuddin). It is the voice of the hearts of thousands of Dawoodi Bohras "Please come to help, it is already very late", Badi Deyr Bhayee.
no matter how many generation passed since bohra left their janoy, idol love is still alive.

I am hoping it was just a sarcastic post.

Dua for Momeen.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon May 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Why do we need an 'absolute ruler'?? Why despots and dictators??

We need teachers and leaders, yes, but no autocrats. Human beings evolve and so does everything else, lets change with time.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:19 am

The Supreme Leader (teacher) buys doctor degrees. Speaks volumes about the followers.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Ozdundee wrote:[EDITED BY MODeRATORS]

I agree bhai Ozdundee. I read the article in Mumbai mirror, and all I can say is: May Allah help him in achieving all the good for the community that he outlined in the interview. And may Allah help us all in supporting him in his good efforts.

Somewhere else I read that they are more focused on going back to the Quran-e-sharif as a source of guidance. If so, that is another positive.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 am

seeker110 wrote:The Supreme Leader (teacher) buys doctor degrees. Speaks volumes about the followers.
kindly prove ur accusations..it dsnt bcme true just cause u said so.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 26, 2016 8:54 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
seeker110 wrote:The Supreme Leader (teacher) buys doctor degrees. Speaks volumes about the followers.
SMB got his doctrate degree from Karachi University after he gave 2 crore rupees for genetic research.( that is called degree for purchase since it was given after he presented the check and NOT before)
I wonder if Karachi university took their DNA samples for research purposes.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 am

SBM wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: kindly prove ur accusations..it dsnt bcme true just cause u said so.
SMB got his doctrate degree from Karachi University after he gave 2 crore rupees for genetic research.( that is called degree for purchase since it was given after he presented the check and NOT before)
I wonder if Karachi university took their DNA samples for research purposes.
that means u assume that money was paid for the degree.it also means you are accusing without having facts based on conspiracy theory.chalo leave that also.he paid 2 crore as donations for that you have any proof.or should we believe just cuz u said so

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:

This article explains how Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's Honorary Doctorate conferred by the University of East London has been awarded with money contributed by the London jamaat...

http://londonjamaat.wix.com/sabeel#!Qai ... bb74c72d49

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:19 am

I was sadly amused to hear, when a well connected sheikh and a prominent jamaat member was boasting how jamaat bribes to float the activities of kothar in Kuwait. from organizing diplomatic treatment to ignore huge money collection that is thriving in kuwait. As per law, no institution is allowed to collect money in any pretext or context without explicit permission, tracking, accounting of funds collected and used. yet kothar gets away with million .. millions of dinars collected and laundered off the counrty via a network of hawala operators and commercial businessmen. hibbul watan is joke for them. Such is the moral depravity of this thug muffy maula and his clan.

with what conscience, credibility, contribution does muffy mafatlal maula collects / accepts honors and titles, other than an ayyash freeloading offspring of SMB.

Ramazan has come and as usual, dhandha has begun, shutters are up, tables are set and potbellies mullahs busy counting cash squeezed out of hardworking bohra and abde idiots. plus muffy maula has passed a limited menu order,. so now abdes will be paying more and getting less.. well that was always the case .. its just got official.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:58 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:
soulsurvivor wrote:
"At least better than Muffy camp and his gang who have structured way of extorting money from public. Btw where were you when he was building Darus Sakina?" They invest with people in businesses.
darus sakina was gifted by burhanuddin to khuzaima, and we all know how burhanuddin chor has looted community money....

as far as taher and mufaddal comparision is concern, yes taher may be bit better than mufaddal, but poison is poison no matter if it comes from snake or scorpion.
But sometimes I think SMB was in a cornered position. He had the power but he had all sorts of unstable monkeys looming around him. By nature SMB was peace loving and wanted to keep things just buoyant. He knew if he opens issues there will be a chaos. So as long as he lived he kept it just as it is going. After his demise he knew the war would take place. That was clever.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:51 am

But sometimes I think SMB was in a cornered position.
if each and every one is cornered than who was and is running dawat? bhai jaan ye bahane bazi bahot ho chuki.

truth is Burhanuddin lived king life and wanted to continue his king life without any disturbance so he kept blind eye towards all evil even within his own family.

Dua for Momeen.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:49 am

http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/announc ... ittee.html

The Masul Coordination Committee (MCC) has been established, with the raza and doa mubarak of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin, to promote Maulana’s TUS philosophy of having interactive, open, transparent local jamaats and community organizations. It is Moulana TUS’ vision that jamaats conduct themselves with a great deal of autonomy within the framework of Shariat and Dawat nehj. The ultimate goal of forming the MCC is to foster a sense of a community among Syedna’s followers. It will serve as a dedicated resource for Masuls to regularly interact and communicate with Syedna’s office on issues including raza, progress on court case and general Dawat activities. The MCC also aims to increase the infrastructure and operating capabilities of various jamaats across the world to offer the full breadth of welfare and social services such as Masjid/Markaz, Nikah, Janaza, Shaadi, etc. The MCC will create training programs and facilitate 1-1 trainings of Masul’s on various amal of Shariat. Appropriate experts, with the raza and doa mubarak of Maulana TUS, will be assigned to train the Masuls as required. Lastly, the MCC will engage primarily in two key types of reporting activities: (1) between Syedna’s office and the Masuls and vice versa - this will allow for reporting the progress of various jamaats (via their Masuls) in hazrat of Moulana TUS; (2) within the group of Masuls themselves - this will facilitate the inter-Masul sharing of success stories, challenges and best practices

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:08 pm

This week sijjil edition is quite interesting one...do read

Dua for Momeen.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:35 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: kindly prove ur accusations..it dsnt bcme true just cause u said so.

This article explains how Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's Honorary Doctorate conferred by the University of East London has been awarded with money contributed by the London jamaat...

http://londonjamaat.wix.com/sabeel#!Qai ... bb74c72d49
This doesnt prove anything,Dawat contributes to many projects and institutions.if that was the case 100s of degrees must hav been conferred.besides if that was the case degree would have been conferred on moula(tus).

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:12 am

And by what logic and need does Anjuman-e-burhani donate towards upgrading IT infrastructure of East London University ?

He was awarded an "Honorary Doctrate" in which faculty ?
An honorary degree[1] or a degree honoris causa (Latin: "for the sake of the honor") is an academic degree for which a university (or other degree-awarding institution) has waived the usual requirements, such as matriculation, residence, study and the passing of examinations. The degree is typically a doctorate or, less commonly, a master's degree, and may be awarded to someone who has no prior connection with the academic institution.

The degree is often conferred as a way of honouring a distinguished visitor's contributions to a specific field or to society in general.[3] It is often given to graduation speakers at a university or college, and the university may derive benefits by association with the person in question. The degree is not recognized by employers as having the same stature as a corresponding earned doctorate degree and should not be represented as such. It is sometimes recommended that such degrees be listed in one's CV as an award, and not in the education section.[4] With regard to the use of this honorific, the policies of institutions of higher education generally[citation needed] ask that recipients "refrain from adopting the misleading title"[5] and that a recipient of an honorary doctorate should restrict the use of the title "Dr" before their name to any engagement with the institution of higher education in question and not within the broader community.[6]
may be they wanna compete with SKQ's children who are actually educated and earned degrees by regular course and hardwork. But this kinda self glorification is silly and immature for these thugs godmen !

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:57 am

Here's another religious leader asking hes modern, educated and intellectual slaves to read 2 rakaat namaaz for hes grand dad, for hes chacha, for hes father and as if that wasn't enough now hes asking hes slaves to read 2 rakaat namaaz for him too.
What a great religion this lot follows, same bloody blood flows in qutbis too so avoid reading these haraam namaz and stop following both SMS clan and the self appointed 54th Dai STF clans,
==================================

Tawassul Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin + Munajaat
sاصلي صلوة الصلوات على داعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا طاهرٍ سيفِ الدين وداعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا محمدٍ برهان الدين والتوسلِ بِهما الى اللهِ تعالى ركعتين لله

Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Munajaat
Pray Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Qasida
Pray Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA Qasida  
Doa for Dai-z-Zaman  MUNAJAAT WRITTEN THIS YEAR (1437H/2016) BY
SYEDNA TAHER FAKHRUDDIN TUS
اصلي صلوة الصلوات والدعاء لداعي الائمة الفاطميين سيدنا طاهر فخر الدين والتوسل به الى الله تعالى ركعتين لله
DOA – (Part 2 – Page 26)
Pray Syedna Taher Fakhruddin’s TUS Munajaat written this year (1437H/2016), 
“Unajeeka Rabbi Mujeeb-ad-doa'i".
The Munajaat has been published as an eBook, as well as PDF, alongside Dawat ni Zaban and English translation and audio recording.

Both Dai wants to live ta qayamat to serve Imamuz zaman and lead their slaves to jannat.
Su shaan che aa bewe mola ni...
Ek ser tou dusra sawaa ser

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Here's another religious leader asking hes modern, educated and intellectual slaves to read 2 rakaat namaaz for hes grand dad, for hes chacha, for hes father and as if that wasn't enough now hes asking hes slaves to read 2 rakaat namaaz for him too.
What a great religion this lot follows, same bloody blood flows in qutbis too so avoid reading these haraam namaz and stop following both SMS clan and the self appointed 54th Dai STF clans,
==================================

Tawassul Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin + Munajaat
sاصلي صلوة الصلوات على داعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا طاهرٍ سيفِ الدين وداعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا محمدٍ برهان الدين والتوسلِ بِهما الى اللهِ تعالى ركعتين لله

Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Munajaat
Pray Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Qasida
Pray Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA Qasida  
Doa for Dai-z-Zaman  MUNAJAAT WRITTEN THIS YEAR (1437H/2016) BY
SYEDNA TAHER FAKHRUDDIN TUS
اصلي صلوة الصلوات والدعاء لداعي الائمة الفاطميين سيدنا طاهر فخر الدين والتوسل به الى الله تعالى ركعتين لله
DOA – (Part 2 – Page 26)
Pray Syedna Taher Fakhruddin’s TUS Munajaat written this year (1437H/2016), 
“Unajeeka Rabbi Mujeeb-ad-doa'i".
The Munajaat has been published as an eBook, as well as PDF, alongside Dawat ni Zaban and English translation and audio recording.

Both Dai wants to live ta qayamat to serve Imamuz zaman and lead their slaves to jannat.
Su shaan che aa bewe mola ni...
Ek ser tou dusra sawaa ser
We are praying FOR them not TO them...just as we pray FOR our parents, FOR our business, FOR our children - there are two rakats for each of those as well in the bihori namaz. So then why not two rakats for the duat of our lifetime? And I have met some STF followers, they ain't slaves to anybody...sometimes you proggies turn everything into a campaign... Even on a night of ibadat..

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:20 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/06 ... ah-ra.html

Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA & Sulaiman’s claim

Taher delivered a speech on the 19th of Ramadan 1437H. During this speech, prior to his talk on the Debate & The Case he spoke about Syedna Dawood bin QutubshahRA and and gave a completely distorted version of Fatemi history.

The Qutbi Bohra site including Husain Qutbuddin have brought up this claim in the past, but since it hasn't been discussed earlier, this article aims to focus on this subject.

In brief, this is what Taher mentioned in his 19th Ramadan 1437H speech:

People ask why KQ went to court first, Taher says this is similar to how Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah RA went to the court of Akbar.
Taher goes on to say, Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah RA established his haq … the proof to establishing his haq - "ehni waat ni daleel ye che", the biggest proof - "mohta ma mohti daleel ye che" was that he was the Mazoon of Syedna Dawood bin Ajabshah RA."Aap mazoon hatha..sachai ni zabaan ye che…ye missal bawaji sahib (KQ) amal karey che..sachai ni zabaan che.. haq ni waat karey che.. ke burhanuddin moula nass mara upar kidi che".

The distortion and misconception in the Qutbi version couldn't be more evident.

Fatemi texts including Syedna Taher Saifuddin's RA Risalah offer the arguments establishing the Nass of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA. From these arguments, it is evident that he was proven to be the haq na Dai, NOT because he was the Mazoon, BUT only because he was the recipient of Nass & Tawqeef. Similarly, Sulaiman’s falsehood was exposed on multiple occasions.
I present a brief history of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah’s RA history in connection to the claim of Sulaiman. I have underlined the obvious connections between the Khuzaima Qutbuddin and Sulaiman:

When the 24th Dai Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin RA passed away, Syedna Jalal Shamsuddin RA initially performed nass on Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA. [1] [2] Later on, Syedna Jalal Shamsuddin RA performed nass on Syedna Dawood bin Ajabshah RA.[3]
After Syedna Dawood bin Ajabshah RA passed away and Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA assumed the office of the Dai Mutlaq, Sulaiman did iqraar of the Nass on Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA for 3 years. He wrote numerous letters to Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA affirming the maqaam of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA. Snippets of these letters have been cited by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA in his Risalah Shareefah.[5] There also exists a manuscript of the book Taweel al-Daim in Sulaiman’s writing in which he does iqraar of the maqaam of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA. This manuscript is preserved in the library of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.[6]
After 3 years, Sulaiman was influenced by some detractors, compiled a forged nasss document and did da’wo that he was the claimant.
Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA compiled two Risalas in refutation of Sulaiman’s claims.[7]
Sulaiman (NOT Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA) went on to file a case in the Royal Court of Akbar baadshah, there he revealed the asraar from Dawat books.[8]
Sulaiman was asked what the basis of his claim was – in reply he he said he was the rightful Dai. His claim was without any witnesses.[9] On the other hand, the hudood established the rightful nass on Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA by providing evidence of the Nass on Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA, witnesses to the Nass on Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA, and numerous evidence that Sulaiman’s accepted the maqaam of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA for of 3 years.[10]

Sulaiman’s followers also claimed certain monies owed to them, but their claim was also dismissed because they had no witnesses nor evidence.[11]

After Sulaiman was proven wrong, he then conspired to spread false rumours about Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA to Akbar. Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA then travelled to Lahore/Kashmir to the darbaar of Akbar baadshah. [12]

When Sulaiman heard the news of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah’s RA arrival, he panicked and his health deteriorated and his continuous lies led him to suffer a speech impairment. He died soon after in 1005H.

Sulaiman’s followers transported his body to Ahmedabad. This was completely against the tenets of shariat, which states that bodies should be buried in their place of death, and not transported to distant lands. [13]

Even after Sulaiman’s death, arguments between the two parties continued, and the falsehood of Sulaiman’s faction was exposed. [14]

Numerous hudood have refuted the claims of Sulaiman based on the premise that he had no witnesses, some are as follows:

o Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA states that Sulaiman's followers accepted a nass without any witnesses. Addressing the Sulaimaniyeen (followers of Sulaiman), the author goes on to say “you lie when you say that the Dai (Syedna Dawood bin Ajabshah RA) passed away suddenly without doing any wasiyyat... even though his illness was known and he had made preparations for his own demise… we are Dawoodi Bohras because we refuted Sulaiman's claim of nass without witnesses. He then goes on to say "Whoever comes forth with Nass & Tawqeef, is the rightful Dai."[15]
o Syedi Hasan bin Idris QR wrote a refutation qasidah to to to Sulaiman, some of the verses are provided below[16]:
و ذا مقام عظيم لا يتم لمن * لم يأت بالنص توقيفا و توجيها
فهات لي مشبها ما قلت من حجج * هاتي لنا شاهدا ان كنت قاضيها
وكل دعوى اذا لم تأت بينة * كانت لعمري اباطيلا و تمويها
[Translation: …this (The rutba of Dawat) is a "maqaam e azeem" that cannot be claimed by the one who does not bring forth Nass & Tawqeef ... Rasulullah appointed Moulana Ali through Nass & Tawqeef ... so… bring me some proof ... bring us even one witness to your claim ... every claim (dawo) that doesn't have proof is baatil (false) and fabricated][17]

The similarities in the story of Khuzaima Qutbuddin are evident.

Khuzaima & his children did iqraar of the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS for 3 years in their sermons [18] [19] [20], on their website[21], he gave mubarakbaadi[22] and presided over the Nass majlis[23]. He even sat in the tarteeb below[24] Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

KQ sitting in tarteeb below Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the hazrat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

After the demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, it was KQ that went to court first. Two years later, he died in USA, and his body was transported 8,500 miles away to Thane for burial[25].

It is also important to note that despite numerous articles by the Qutbi Bohra there is no direct reference in Dawat texts that Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA was the Mazoon. Their articles simply mention or assume that he was the Mazoon, without citing any references.

Concluding, the haqqaniyyat of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA was proven, NOT because he was the Mazoon (as Taher Fakhruddin claims), instead it was established through witnesses, Nass & Tawqeef. This isn’t the first time the Qutbi Bohras have twisted unambiguous historical facts. They prey on the ignorance of their followers who believe whatever is fed to them without verifying the true facts. All references have been clearly provided in this article.

Taher then referred to KQ's call to debate. He says that his "enemies" did not answer this challenge out of fear - in his words "ghabrai gaya aney waato karwa laga".
KQ, Husain and now Taher continue to call us out to debate when every single of their false claims have been refuted on this Blog and other sites. These points have been summarized in the Summary of The Fitnat page, under the heading "Khuzaima’s & Taher's Falsehood Exposed".
I call upon and challenge the entire Qutbi team to answer this simple challenge if indeed they have nerves to:

Counter just one point mentioned on the Summary of The Fitnat page.
Or, to start off, answer a simple question regarding to their reference from Kitaab Taaj al Aqaid (Taaj al Aqaid – Izn, Itlaq & The Truth | Taher's Arabic Speech | Taaj al Aqaid – Izn, Itlaq & The Truth: An Interpretation?)

Till date, the Qutbi Bohras haven't been able to refute even one of these points.
Indeed, it is them who "ghabrai gaya aney waato karwa laga"

To KQ and the Qutbi Leaders I challenge:
قل هاتوا برهانكم ان كنتم صادقين
[Bring forth your burhan (proof), if indeed you are truthful]

[1] Pg 395, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[2] On their site, The Qutbi Bohras has purposely avoided this salient point when documenting the history of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah RA. They avoid it because it refutes their ‘Nass cannot be changed’ theory.

[3] Pg 395, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[4] Pg 384, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[5]Pg 412 - 423, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[6] Pg 170, Risalah Shareefah, Kamaal al-Ne’am al-Saabighah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[7] Pg 434, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[8] Pg 434, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[9] Pg 437, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[10] Pg 438, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[11] Pg 439, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[12] Pg 440, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[13] Pg 447, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[14] Pg 449, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[15] Risalah Shareefah, Zaw o Noor al-Haq al Mubeen, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[16] Pg 456, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[17] Pg 456, Risalah Shareefah, Ne’am al-Sibghah al-Ilahiyyah, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

[18] Khuzaima has Accepted that S.M.B. R.A did the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal saifuddin (TUS)
[19] Abdeali, Khuzema's son on Nass proclamation - YouTube

[20] Khuzaima has Accepted that S.M.B. R.A did the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal saifuddin (TUS)
[21] https://believesyednaqutbuddin.files.wo ... t_then.jpg

[22] Talk of rift

[23] 'Attended majlis where successor was announced' - Mumbai - News _ News Syndication _ Content Syndication

[24] https://believesyednaqutbuddin.files.wo ... zoon-2.jpg

[25] QUTBUDDIN, WHO DIED IN US, WILL BE BURIED IN MUMBAI

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 am

^^^and then we have this moron who is busy listening to STF's waaz in Shehrullah il Moazzam when he should be listening to his own "Moula's" speech.....it's as a good friend said, The proof is in the pudding. Mufs is all about Moolah - take, take, take. We also know for a fact that you guys twist Dawat texts for your own purposes. I have myself heard STS's waaz where he says private Nass is valid... And here you come and tell me otherwise. No wonder you were listening to STF's waaz!

No matter how many texts you dig up and cook in order to point to your Moula, your own Moula's actions and words point to STF as the true Moula! I see STF's command on the waaz material, quoting Quran without looking at his papers. MS could not do it if he lived to be a hundred. Go sell your lies in your masjid where people leave their brains at the door along with their shoes.

The only pearl of wisdom MS shared with us this month was "your skin will peel like a bark if you hurt someone." And then the very next minute he asked forgiveness for hurting people... One wonders if he was speaking from experience :mrgreen:

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 am

@saif53
"I call upon and challenge the entire Qutbi team to answer this simple challenge if indeed they have nerves to"

Before challenging, why dont you introduce yourself if you are indeed SAIF (TALWAR)
You lot are gutless slaves of MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
Its your lot who don't have any nerves, reveal your identify and then come and challenge STF.
Now go and pray das salaam and wis rakaat for your master, do you know the niyat if not then visit fatemidawat.com for clear instructions

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:14 am

How many people are in STF camp, how many attend his centres worldwide.

This not to poke fun but is his message getting through to Bohras. Its been years and if he does not have thousands activelyvand openly then this will be problem as the rate of birth of Sms will out perform the rate of conversion.

If bohras birth rate is 3% there are 20,000 new bohras born every year and if 30% are abdes there are 6000 loyalists every year. There is likely a bigger number of Bohras leaving the fold as youth loyalty for educated western residents is decreaing, many youth are agnostic. the impact of FGM backlash will drive a wedge forever. Youngsters are disappointed from public shaming and have started questioning the fundamentals across the board.

These approx statistics state that if STF does not form alliance with reformists and liberals on their term quickly who are already in thousands, STF will drift into a very small minority and disintegrate.

I think what we are seeing in our lifetime is schism and like how fatemid empire collapsed for good. I am very doubtful in 100 years Dawoodi Bohras as we know it exist. It will be a very small community of die hards.

I hope my decendents return to mainstream Islam. To do that we have to let go of Diai or appoint someone else who reforms all the STS and SMB legacy issues.

STF hanging onto STS legacy is stalling his progress. He needs to shake it off even if he is a grandson. I don't have options for him but his current approach is not affective.

Like wise SMS has more numbers but he is shading them too but they are not choosing STF they are leaving for good. SMS at least trying very hard to keep his numbers but is chidish like feasting, propganda but people are seing through and his Amil who are very corrupt are biting the hands that feed them SMS is stuck with large number of hungry leaches called zada and Amils.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/07 ... yaans.html
Authentic reports - Mustanad Bayaans - Sijill #125
Just like the story of "The boy who cried wolf", the Qutbis cannot be trusted anymore. Every bayaan, or reference they state must be verified with a fine toothed comb to ensure whether the bayaan actually exists and whether it has been conveyed correctly.

Mohammed Rasulullah SAW states: من كذب علي متعمدا فليتبؤا مقعده في النار (Whoever purposely lies about me, then let his take his place in hellfire) The Qutbis continue to lie about what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA said and did.

In the latest Sijill #125, the editor of the Fatemi Dawat Newsletters (most likely Aziz Qutbuddin) states that the following about Taher's sermon ont he 23rd of Ramadan 1437H:

"Among the multitude of authentic reports, mustanad bayaans, from Allah’s Awliya, he narrated..."

It is interesting to see that the Qutbi Bohra scholars now seem stress that Taher's narrations that night were from "authentic reports, mustanad bayaans". This begs question - what were they doing all along then? Fabricating, twisting and misinterpreting Dawat texts?

We know this is true becaus every single of their false claims have been refuted on this Blog and other sites. These points have been summarized in the Summary of The Fitnat page, under the section "Khuzaima’s & Taher's Falsehood Exposed". Their lies range from misinterpretation of Dawat texts to inventing claims out of thin air.

Till date, the Qutbi Bohras haven't been able to refute even one of these points. They haven't been able to even provide one reference, one citation, one "authentic report" or "mustanad bayaan" to substantiate their claim.

If Taher Fakhruddin is unable or incapable of doing this (to save face or any other unknown reason), then I call upon the entire handful team of elite Qutbi Scholars to answer this on his behalf. I could suggest that the second in-line Mr Abdeali Qutbuddin to make an "Introduction" video - Husain Qutbuddin could give a Q&A sabaq on Youtube - Aziz to draw up an Q&A editorial on the future Sijills - or Tahera Qutbuddin to reply this in a Qasidah or Urjooza form.

For starters, I have provided a few questions from the Summary of The Fitnat Page below.
Take your pick
[44:49] ذق انك انت العزيز الكريم
["Taste (this)! Truly wast thou Aziz (mighty), Kareem (full of honour)!]
Khuzaima’s & Taher's Falsehood Exposed
CLAIM: Khuzaima claims Syedna RA sent him to perform the iftetah of the Kufa Masjid Mehraab.
REFUTATION: LIES. Syedna RA performed the iftetah himself in 1394H.
Read:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/07 ... areeh.html

CLAIM: In connection to a private Nass, Taher Qutbuddin claimed that Sulaiman Nabi AS performed a private Nass and did not inform any of his hudood.
REFUTATION: Wrong. Dawat kitaabs state otherwise. Taher Qutbuddin has deliberately twisted the bayaan.
Read:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html
https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/1 ... again.html

CLAIM: Imam Qaim AS performed a strictly private Nass on Imam Mansoor AS
REFUTATION: WRONG. Imam Qaim AS performed a public Nass on Imam Mansoor AS.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -nass.html
https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... -waaz.html

CLAIM: In connection with Khuzaima’s absence from the janaza, Taher Qutbuddin drew a comparison with Imam Mansoor AS being absent from Imam Qaim’s AS janaza.
REFUTATION: Wrong. Dawat kitaabs state otherwise. Imam Mansoor AS was present at the janaza.
Read:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html

CLAIM: According to the book Taaj al Aqaid, the Mazoon always speaks the truth.
REFUTATION: Wrong. Taaj al Aqaid doesn't say any such thing, and it doesn't talk about the Mazoon at all. The Qutbi Bohras have fabricated this text.https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... peech.html
https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... truth.html
CLAIM: When appointed KQ as Mazoon, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA referred to him and exclaimed “al Walad al Ahab” 3 times repeatedly
REFUTATION: WRONG. Syedna refers to him in 3 different contexts. First, after calling him His “brother” in Arabic. Secondly when Syedna RA translates that into Lisan ud Dawat. The thrird time was towards the end (about a minute later) when Syedna RA refers to him and other hudood of Dawat. Ref: Audio posted by the Qutbis.
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... ayaan.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/01 ... ad-al.html

CLAIM: When appointed KQ as Mazoon, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA supposedly said said “mei je rutba ma chu, ye rutba ma bhai Khuzaiama ne qaim karu che”
REFUTATION: WRONG. Syedna says no such thing.
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... ayaan.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/01 ... ad-al.html