Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:49 am

mufaddalis are lucky that qutbis provide them things in writing so they can sit and analyze and as always criticize it.

hey mufaddalis when will you start providing ilm in writing so even momeenin can read them and learn and Qutbis can also analyze your knowledge?

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:22 pm

I am waiting to see when taher fakhruddin will start real dawat and start translating Quran with tafsir and start preaching Authentic hadiths in written form.

would like to see Quran translation copies available in open market with fatimid tafsir.

waiting and watching closely.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 am

I Rizwan wrote:I am waiting to see when taher fakhruddin will start real dawat and start translating Quran with tafsir and start preaching Authentic hadiths in written form.

would like to see Quran translation copies available in open market with fatimid tafsir.

waiting and watching closely.
That is a good query ! yeah, that would be a great service.

DAI cannot translate and publish Quran, because they are not authorized to. Only Imam can do so. DAI responsibility is limited to imparting the meaning of Quran verbally as revealed by Imam in Seclusion / Hiding / Invisibility etc. Because if this was not the case, 53 previous duaats one of them or few of them would have attempted to do so.

It would be more interesting to read translation of Quran and Hadith from Muffy Maula, that would be a heck of literature to read. Muffy Maula would attribute many of the ayaats and whole of suraahs to himself and his beloved Al-Hayy father and Grand father. While include roti making, Sewing topies, rida, pehran and FMB in hadiths. He could make a honorary mention of Narendra Modi and Baal thackrey also.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 pm

IMG-20160707-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160707-WA0004.jpg
Challenging SMS in court
Taher Fakhruddin is like a shere babbar for kothar.
Heard from London jamaat ayaan member that Daawat e Hadiyah properties in Londons posh areas like Knights Bridge near Harods, Kensington, Chelsie and Hyde Park where Daawat has few buildings worth 100's of millions of pounds are at risk if STF wins the case in Indian High Court.
Northolt near Mohammedi park complex masjid where QJ Quid Johny (Qaeed chor bs) along with London Aamil Dr Iblis Zainuddin has 155 semi detached houses which are worth in excess of 50 million pounds could be at risk but STF is not bothered as these properties are all on mortgage which as per SMS is haraam in islam but I guess bohra religion is not connected with islam, is it?
Attachments
IMG-20160707-WA0003.jpg

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Is this a power struggle between feuding family members or mission to restore Bohra path to our Deen.

If it is not about Deen let us not be exploited further. Let us not be brainwashed and explained traditions with a twist.

The collapse of a dynasty from previous 4 diais who enriched and corrupted the system so deep is now collapsing. If it took them 150 years to build this kingdom it will take some time to come tumbling down.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:02 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Challenging SMS in court
Heard from London jamaat ayaan member that Daawat e Hadiyah properties in Londons posh areas like Knights Bridge near Harods, Kensington, Chelsie and Hyde Park where Daawat has few buildings worth 100's of millions of pounds are at risk if STF wins the case in Indian High Court. ?
Will UK Court consider Indian court judgements ? STF would have applied fresh cases judiciary for succession title in UK and USA and else respectively. isnt it ?

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:14 am

humanbeing wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Challenging SMS in court
Heard from London jamaat ayaan member that Daawat e Hadiyah properties in Londons posh areas like Knights Bridge near Harods, Kensington, Chelsie and Hyde Park where Daawat has few buildings worth 100's of millions of pounds are at risk if STF wins the case in Indian High Court. ?
Will UK Court consider Indian court judgements ? STF would have applied fresh cases judiciary for succession title in UK judgeme and else respectively. isnt it ?
My friend, the whole fight between these 2 claimants is about the Dawate Hadiya Trust international. They don't care about the deen ine bit. The Trust owns billions of dollars worth of properties around the world and both parties wants the majority stake in it. If ever the high Court declares STF as 54th Dai, first thing he's legal team will do is obtain the full rights to own the Dawate Hadiya Trust international, billions of pounds of properties will be in STF's name, UK, USA and the rest of the world will have to honour the judgement and then the real fight will begin, this could get very messy in my opinion.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:
My friend, the whole fight between these 2 claimants is about the Dawate Hadiya Trust international. They don't care about the deen ine bit. The Trust owns billions of dollars worth of properties around the world and both parties wants the majority stake in it. If ever the high Court declares STF as 54th Dai, first thing he's legal team will do is obtain the full rights to own the Dawate Hadiya Trust international, billions of pounds of properties will be in STF's name, UK, USA and the rest of the world will have to honour the judgement and then the real fight will begin, this could get very messy in my opinion.
Salam Shaikh Saheb,
I beg to differ.
Think a little. If it were a question of money, the problem would have been solved long time ago. Kothar would not hesitate to shower a few thousand crores to settle the issue. His 4 sons could have settle down without any problems.
Taking this stand against the might of Kothar, from worldly perspective, Sayedna Qutbuddin (ra) had nothing to gain. His image was already massacred and character assassination was already done. He knew this all very well. Atleast he could have continued to stayed in the position of Mazoon and enjoyed the world if his intentions were worldly.
More so, he knew that his illness was advancing and that he did not have much time neither. So why did he take this stand? Think ...

The fight is for the truth and the stand is principled and it had to happen.

The same was said of Imam Hussain (as) when he stood against the might of Yazid. Many kept the same argument - family feud. The rest is the history.

FiAmanillah

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 pm

It is about money & power.
It's about perpetuating power & the money that comes with it not just a one time payout.
Wajid wrote:
Salam Shaikh Saheb,
I beg to differ.
Think a little. If it were a question of money, the problem would have been solved long time ago. Kothar would not hesitate to shower a few thousand crores to settle the issue. His 4 sons could have settle down without any problems.
Taking this stand against the might of Kothar, from worldly perspective, Sayedna Qutbuddin (ra) had nothing to gain. His image was already massacred and character assassination was already done. He knew this all very well. Atleast he could have continued to stayed in the position of Mazoon and enjoyed the world if his intentions were worldly.
More so, he knew that his illness was advancing and that he did not have much time neither. So why did he take this stand? Think ...

The same was said of Imam Hussain (as) when he stood against the might of Yazid. Many kept the same argument - family feud. The rest is the history.

FiAmanillah

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 am

Wajid wrote:
Salam Shaikh Saheb,
I beg to differ.

FiAmanhillah
+1. I have said the same before too.

a.) If it was about money for himself, there was already talk of SKQ sahib being offered tons of money to give up his claim. He could have done it. But he did not do that.

b) It could be that he sincerely believed that the nass was done on him, and he felt the obligation to correct the direction for the community.

c.) It could be that they felt slighted and insulted, and wanted revenge.

d.) or they wanted the power.

I don't know what it was for sure, and we may never know. My personal opinion is it was NOT (a). It could be b+c+d, parts of it all; and I personally believe that (b) was a significant part of it.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 am

It is more about power.and money will automatically keep following. Why would you want money that is there today and not there tomorrow when you can get power over 1 million souls.

Qutbudin family want to regain power that they thought was promised to them by STS but SMB betrayed the undertaking by manipulation of YN so their offspring children and grandchildren will remain as Shazada and be materially secure.

Ask yourselves why is STF the only rightful heir to SKQ?

Bohras are being played once again because they are fed up with SMS . These ruling family are very shrewd.

Don't keep falling for these hypnotisis.

I can not suggest alternative but don't sell your loyalty cheaply. we will be back in same mess.Never make the same. mistake we all made 50 years ago.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:58 pm

tipu sultan wrote:It is more about power.and money will automatically keep following. Why would you want money that is there today and not there tomorrow when you can get power over 1 million souls.

Qutbudin family want to regain power that they thought was promised to them by STS but SMB betrayed the undertaking by manipulation of YN so their offspring children and grandchildren will remain as Shazada and be materially secure.

Ask yourselves why is STF the only rightful heir to SKQ?

Bohras are being played once again because they are fed up with SMS . These ruling family are very shrewd.

Don't keep falling for these hypnotisis.

I can not suggest alternative but don't sell your loyalty cheaply. we will be back in same mess.Never make the same. mistake we all made 50 years ago.
Tipu you should take a break now. Say something when you have something new to say next. We've heard the same crap from you as al ignoorant, incredible and the rest. Get to know STF first. Then ask that question. The problem is that you rant on with absolute declarations without supporting facts. Everything STF has done so far has left the thinking population impressed. He has given balanced guidance on khafz, Islamic finance and secular education. His command on the waaz subject matter - ayats of Quran and the history of our awliyaullah is outstanding. His compassion is evident based on the ongoing activities of Zahra Hasanat and his stance on khafz. His courage is proven given his actions post SKQ's demise and continued challenge of Mufaddal Saifuddin's shenanigans. So to make long story short, STF is the heir because SKQ trained him, appointed him and because he has proven his mettle.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:49 am

http://theindianawaaz.com/syedna-meets- ... pluralism/

At the time when the Muslim community in the country is at the crossroads, the supreme leader of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin has appealed all the section of society to maintain peace and tranquillity and work for the progress of the nation.

He said that his community is committed to the fostering universal brotherhood, service and loyalty to the nation, and the promotion of tolerance and pluralism.

Syedna was in New Delhi last week where he met top leaders of the country including President Parnab Mukherjee.

In his meeting with President, Syedna emphasised the importance of education, the empowerment of women, and role of religion as a force for good, in bringing the best values of universal brotherhood, philanthropy and good character in the modern world.

He also presented a PhD Thesis on Islamic finance, “The Principles of Finance in Fatemi Tayyibi Law,” by Dr Abdeali Bhaisaheb to the President.

The President Mukherjee appreciated Syedna’s adaption of traditional knowledge and values to modern times in his efforts to foster good character and a more humane, harmonious, peaceful and prosperous society.

The President also appreciated Syedna’s unique background of being steeped in the faith tradition as well as being an astute and successful businessman.
SYEDNA-MEETING-PRESIDENT-1.jpg
Syedna-WITH-PREX-MUKHERJEE.jpg

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 am

kimanumanu wrote:http://theindianawaaz.com/syedna-meets- ... pluralism/

At the time when the Muslim community in the country is at the crossroads, the supreme leader of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin has appealed all the section of society to maintain peace and tranquillity and work for the progress of the nation.

He said that his community is committed to the fostering universal brotherhood, service and loyalty to the nation, and the promotion of tolerance and pluralism.

Syedna was in New Delhi last week where he met top leaders of the country including President Parnab Mukherjee.

In his meeting with President, Syedna emphasised the importance of education, the empowerment of women, and role of religion as a force for good, in bringing the best values of universal brotherhood, philanthropy and good character in the modern world.

He also presented a PhD Thesis on Islamic finance, “The Principles of Finance in Fatemi Tayyibi Law,” by Dr Abdeali Bhaisaheb to the President.

The President Mukherjee appreciated Syedna’s adaption of traditional knowledge and values to modern times in his efforts to foster good character and a more humane, harmonious, peaceful and prosperous society.

The President also appreciated Syedna’s unique background of being steeped in the faith tradition as well as being an astute and successful businessman.

SYEDNA-MEETING-PRESIDENT-1.jpg
Syedna-WITH-PREX-MUKHERJEE.jpg
who are the other 2 bohras in the picture?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:STF Changes he's "prince's" names to:-
PRINCE SAIFUDDIN
PRINCE BURHANUDDIN
PRINCE QUTBUDDIN.
As I said in my previous post, the same SMS blood flows through this lot too, they too, wants to create a dynasty, do everything what SMS clans are doing.
THE MAGNFICENT 4, power hungry brothers in white robes showing off their farishta like status.
Once upon a time, these boys mingled in Western society as playboys with hippies hairstyles and suddenly becomes religious figures with fancy titles to fool future "ABDE SYEDNA FAKHRUDDIN"
Simplicity is not in their blood.
I wish they were like ordinary people, I would have definitely joined the Qutbi clans but sadly, i see the same behaviour in them that we saw in STS, SMB and SMS, (see how the Laqab were chosen for each PRINCE )
==================================

On the joyous occasion of Eid ul Fitar, following the tradition of Du’aat Mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS bestowed the Shehzadas of Syedna Qutbuddin RA with laqabs (honorifics). Syedna Fakhruddin related how he was given the laqab Fakhruddin when Syedna Qutbuddin anointed him as his successor on the 27th of Muharram 1437H – the Urus day of Syedi Fakhurddin Shaheed.
Syedna attributed the bestowing of this honor to his predecessor Syedna Qutbuddin. 
Garnering the barakat of Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin RA (43rd Dai) and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (51st Dai) – Syedna bestowed the laqab “Saifuddin” on Shehzada Dr AbdeAli Bhaisaheb Saifuddin. 

Garnering the barakat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (49th Dai) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (52nd Dai) – Syedna bestowed thelaqab “Burhanuddin” on Shehzada Dr Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin. 

Garnering the barakat of Syedna Qutubkhan Qutbuddin Shaheed (32nd Dai) and Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA (53rd Dai) – Syedna bestowed the laqab “Qutbuddin” on Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin. 

Syedna bestowed the laqabs in gratitude to his predecessor Syedna Qutbuddin.
Shehzada Dr. Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin, Shehzada Dr. Husain bhaisaheb Burhanuddin and Shehzada Dr. Aziz bhaisaheb Qutbuddin recited abyaat in Shukur and gratitude following Syedna’s bayaan. 
The video recording of the 5 minute bayaan is presented on FatemiDawat.com. See the excerpt.

Please lets hear everybody's opinion.
ha ha ha. Yes they are comfortable with westerners as they have studied in top western universities and worked in the west and presented at academic conferences. But I have NEVER seen them with hippie hairstyles. If you count yourself as an ordinary person, then it is the good fortune of SKQ followers that they are nothing like you. You don't even have your facts straight. And seriously, you proggies need to get past the clothing and names and start looking at the character of the people. Of all my friends who are with SKQ, I have not once heard anything but praise for the HUMAN values of the Qutbuddin clan. The MS followers in comparison speak of MS in superhuman and divine terms and it is such s put off. i have also run into the Q brothers when I was there for their waaz during Burhanuddin Moula's time. They are humble and soft spoken and nary a sign of the hippie about them! Seriously Yamani, don't make things up. And I bet the Qutbis don't feel the loss of your presence among them :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 am

ajamali wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:STF Changes he's "prince's" names to:-
PRINCE SAIFUDDIN
PRINCE BURHANUDDIN
PRINCE QUTBUDDIN.
As I said in my previous post, the same SMS blood flows through this lot too, they too, wants to create a dynasty, do everything what SMS clans are doing.
THE MAGNFICENT 4, power hungry brothers in white robes showing off their farishta like status.
Once upon a time, these boys mingled in Western society as playboys with hippies hairstyles and suddenly becomes religious figures with fancy titles to fool future "ABDE SYEDNA FAKHRUDDIN"
Simplicity is not in their blood.
I wish they were like ordinary people, I would have definitely joined the Qutbi clans but sadly, i see the same behaviour in them that we saw in STS, SMB and SMS, (see how the Laqab were chosen for each PRINCE )
==================================

On the joyous occasion of Eid ul Fitar, following the tradition of Du’aat Mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS bestowed the Shehzadas of Syedna Qutbuddin RA with laqabs (honorifics). Syedna Fakhruddin related how he was given the laqab Fakhruddin when Syedna Qutbuddin anointed him as his successor on the 27th of Muharram 1437H – the Urus day of Syedi Fakhurddin Shaheed.
Syedna attributed the bestowing of this honor to his predecessor Syedna Qutbuddin. 
Garnering the barakat of Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin RA (43rd Dai) and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (51st Dai) – Syedna bestowed the laqab “Saifuddin” on Shehzada Dr AbdeAli Bhaisaheb Saifuddin. 

Garnering the barakat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (49th Dai) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (52nd Dai) – Syedna bestowed thelaqab “Burhanuddin” on Shehzada Dr Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin. 

Garnering the barakat of Syedna Qutubkhan Qutbuddin Shaheed (32nd Dai) and Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA (53rd Dai) – Syedna bestowed the laqab “Qutbuddin” on Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin. 

Syedna bestowed the laqabs in gratitude to his predecessor Syedna Qutbuddin.
Shehzada Dr. Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin, Shehzada Dr. Husain bhaisaheb Burhanuddin and Shehzada Dr. Aziz bhaisaheb Qutbuddin recited abyaat in Shukur and gratitude following Syedna’s bayaan. 
The video recording of the 5 minute bayaan is presented on FatemiDawat.com. See the excerpt.

Please lets hear everybody's opinion.
ha ha ha. Yes they are comfortable with westerners as they have studied in top western universities and worked in the west and presented at academic conferences. But I have NEVER seen them with hippie hairstyles. If you count yourself as an ordinary person, then it is the good fortune of SKQ followers that they are nothing like you. You don't even have your facts straight. And seriously, you proggies need to get past the clothing and names and start looking at the character of the people. Of all my friends who are with SKQ, I have not once heard anything but praise for the HUMAN values of the Qutbuddin clan. The MS followers in comparison speak of MS in superhuman and divine terms and it is such s put off. i have also run into the Q brothers when I was there for their waaz during Burhanuddin Moula's time. They are humble and soft spoken and nary a sign of the hippie about them! Seriously Yamani, don't make things up. And I bet the Qutbis don't feel the loss of your presence among them :roll:
ignore SMY. he is none other than the resident virus in 47th avtaar. now that he is discovered, he will be back in a new avtaar. just wait and watch. his i rizwan id is also uncovered so he will have to come up with a new one for sure :wink:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:33 am

^^^I believe tipu sultan is the same person. A total moron, pulling things out of his ass to post here.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 am

ajamali wrote:^^^I believe tipu sultan is the same person. A total moron, pulling things out of his ass to post here.
You Ajamali and Zinger, maybe you guys are 2 of the LAQAB holders, wonder which ones are you?
Dr "$hahzada" Saifuddin or Dr "$hahzada" Badruddin?
I just expressed my opinion but you 2 morons couldn't take it on the chin, can you? i guess truth hurts huh!
Anyways, shahzada saheb, with my folded hands, bowing to your "holiness"
kai bhul chuk thai hoi to maaf karjo.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 am

Tipu is only one SMY is not tipu.

Any way can Ajamali cannot stand criticism who is a blind loyalist of Qutbi explain how and why STF is favouring his brothers and bestowing titles.

we don't see anybody else around him but his brothers.

I have no issue, I agree STF is better than Sms, but is he the best person to lead Bohras , I don't think so,do you have a choice , yes there are many leaders in reformists who can be part of governing body.so STF does not have monopoly of power.

if they are in such a state when they are few what will happen when they have thousands.

STF statement on FGM was very interesting....he claimed khafd was not FGM, defined it as something else , said it was optional for women .claimed it was to make women more sesesitive to sexual pleasures which is opposite of why sms is promoting to suppress girls being sexual active . This statement only came out when the media was really after the Bohra leaders. It was a response to a spiraling crisis

has anyone checked why reformists have not endorsed STF whole hartedely? There is something just not right

Like SMS photo opportunity.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:38 pm

ajamali wrote:^^^I believe tipu sultan is the same person. A total moron, pulling things out of his ass to post here.
You Ajamali and Zinger, maybe you guys are 2 of the LAQAB holders, wonder which ones are you?
I just expressed my opinion but you 2 morons couldn't take it on the chin, can you? i guess truth hurts huh!
The whole point is that there was NO truth in what you said. You would be more credible if you did not live in a fact free zone. And I don't know about zinger but no one has called me a shehzada before in my life. Not even my mother :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 pm

SMY, i dont know about ajamali but im just a small time entrepreneur trying to make a living and creating little pocket of resistance and get as many people to open their eyes in my jamat as i can. in the last 3 years, i have been successful to some and unsuccessful in most.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:45 am

Are those degrees / skills have any market value, or rich kids wasting time and money. I wouldnt think a that a person walking around in that garb is a useful society member.

No wonder they all walk like a Dullhan.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 am

I know very little about their dealings, for example they supply capitals in a number of businesses. STF has businesses in Bakersfield and is in agriculture as well. SKQ also had business in Hong Kong in partnership. Everyone knows Dr. Tahera teaches at the University of Chicago. Her husband is a financial advisor. Her father in law Dr. Moiz is a physician. Taizoon Shakir is a hydroelectric engineer.

So whatever these people do generates capital and employment.

This is the tip of the ice berg. Only they and God knows what these hundreds of Zadas and Zadis do.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:29 am

To Admin,
You have deleted couple of my posts without giving any reason, all I can think of is, you too belong to sajda na saheb, future Haqiqi Qaaba, $hahzada Ajamali Saifuddin saheb, that is why you cannot stand anyone criticising SKQ clans, you are fine with SMS critical posts but the minute you see anyone talking the truth about the srlf proclaimed 54th Dai, you delete their posts.
You are very discriminative Admin, come on, lets play the white man's game please.
Attachments
Stop Discrimination Now.gif
Stop Discrimination Now.gif (6.19 KiB) Viewed 10362 times

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:To Admin,
You have deleted couple of my posts without giving any reason, all I can think of is, you too belong to sajda na saheb, future Haqiqi Qaaba, $hahzada Ajamali Saifuddin saheb, that is why you cannot stand anyone criticising SKQ clans, you are fine with SMS critical posts but the minute you see anyone talking the truth about the srlf proclaimed 54th Dai, you delete their posts.
You are very discriminative Admin, come on, lets play the white man's game please.
Look through all the posts here moron. There are hundreds of them criticizing both sides. Most of them are voiced as opinions. Whereas what you are doing is posting lies as facts. That's why you are being called out. You and Lyin' Saif - cut from the same cloth.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:46 am

New wrote:I know very little about their dealings, for example they supply capitals in a number of businesses. STF has businesses in Bakersfield and is in agriculture as well. SKQ also had business in Hong Kong in partnership. Everyone knows Dr. Tahera teaches at the University of Chicago. Her husband is a financial advisor. Her father in law Dr. Moiz is a physician. Taizoon Shakir is a hydroelectric engineer.

So whatever these people do generates capital and employment.

This is the tip of the ice berg. Only they and God knows what these hundreds of Zadas and Zadis do.
Just like Donald Trump or Bush Junior. Humble beginnings.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

News clips from fatemidawat.com that says:-
We are pleased to present an album of photos that attempts to offer a glimpse into the raunaq and barakaat received by Mumineen throughout Shehrullah al-Mo’azzam. 
"The album also includes photos of Misaq, shukur ziafat by Qutub-Khan Bhaisaheb in which Syedna bestowed him with Mafsuhiyat."

Guys, Shukur for what? For leading namaaz in ramadhan? Why do we have to thank him? Is he not Allah's servant himself?
Misaq?? Mafsuhiyat? ? Barakaat? ? These are the same fake words that he's 3 dais and their goons used to brainwash their herds, and this fake, self proclaimed, so called 54th Dai is beginning to show he's true colours with the same halla gulla by following he's 3 former Allahs.
Once a hippy always a hippee. A chameleon never changes its colour. No wonder he's stuck with only 500 or so followers.
My message to you Syedna Taher is, change your ways, come out from your Palace and start integrating with the comon people and then, maybe you might start pulling few more followers but if you don't then soon there will be a rift in your own family and you too will soon be fighting for shares amongst your own 3 brothers for the multi billion dollars worth of Dawate Hadiyah property portfolio.
The whole world is aware that both the claimants are only interested in tens of thousands of high end properties scattered around the world which are worth billions of dollars and both SMS and STF are the same branch of the poisonous tree that is dying out very soon.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 am

OMG downhill from here.

How do we make the next Diai not have any blood relations with STS

How can we purge this family from holding any office. Complete and clean reform no bagage.

This STS decendents are not deformable whatsoever. We need to revive a revolution and use direct legal and education program to enlighten the masses.

De-taher&saifudinication just as we deradicalisation of extremists. I am not joking there is need for serious and urgent intervention. Back to the drawing board.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 am

Kya ek kam tha Allah, jo tu ne do de diye ?
Aur do diye bhi to woh ek hi aal ke diye.
Jaahil pe itna karam ke dai bana diya,
yahaan andhera hai ,bhej tu ilm ka diya.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 pm

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRAS BLOG
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/09 ... aimed.html
Proclaimed or Claimed?
The day of Ghadeer e Khum marks the auspicious event in which Rasulullah SAW performed Nass & Tawqeef on Moulana Ali AS. His words, فهذا علي مولاه embody the essence of Tawqeef - that is, clearly indicating to all who the Mansoos is.

The latest Qutbi Bohra Sijill #137 states that on the 18th of Zil Haj 1437H, Taher Fakhruddin:

"narrated in detail the events of Ghadeer-e-Khumm when Rasullulah raised Amiral Mumineen till his knees and proclaimed the historic words, man kuntu maulahu fahaza‘Aliyyun maulahu (Whomsoever I am the Maula of, Ali is his Maula).

Later on, Taher:

"also narrated the events of 17th Shabaan when Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA proclaimed Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA as his Mazoon and Mansoos."

(Sijill #137 - Second Edition)

Taher Fakhruddin and the Sijill team attempt to draw a comparison - nothing more than a false equivalence - between the Nass & Tawqeef on Moulana Ali AS in Ghadeer - and KQ's claim - when in fact there can never be any comparison. KQ's claim was void of any Nass & Tawqeef, witnesses or even a shred of evidence. To compare his claim to the clear Nass & Tawqeef on Moulana Ali AS - a nass that is described by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA "as clear as day" - is nothing short of blasphemy.
The Sijill team further uses the word "proclaimed" in both instances (highlighted above).

The definition of the word "proclaim" is:

[to announce something publicly or officially, especially something positive]

Cambridge Dictionary

The Nass of Ghadeer e Khum was a proclamation without a doubt. It is also true that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA proclaimed Khuzaima Qutbuddin as his Mazoon - however, he never proclaimed any Nass on him. Not on the 17th of Shabaan 1385H nor anytime after that. KQ continued to allege that Syedna RA did an ishaarah, or informed him in private. Even if true - it cannot be referred to as a proclamation. This is a deliberate twisting of facts and playing on words by the Qutbi Bohras.
Another interesting aspect of this Sijill 137# are its two versions. The first was sent at around 11:00pm IST, and upon realizing their mistake the second was sent approximately 45mins later. Below are screen shots of the same caption I wish to discuss.

Caption of Sijill 137# - Version 1
Caption of Sijill 137# - Version2
In the first version, it is evident that the content writer (most likely Aziz Qubtuddin) posts a note to confirm with Husain Qutbuddin as to what exactly KQ attempted to say in court - and then post the article. The editor obviously not realizing this, posted the paragraph as is. This careless mistake by the editor can be easily forgiven and forgotten.

However, this comment exposes a gaping hole in the Qutbi Bohra ideology.

The topic of this section is: Taher Fakhruddin's "Ghadeer-E-Khum Waaz Highlights" - ie, this section should only be recapping his sermon. However, when writing this article, Aziz Qutbuddin (the suspected content writer) aims to add his own words, or KQ's words, or Husain's words, instead of quoting what their leader Taher Fakhruddin said.
This begs the question: When quoting Taher's Ghadeer sermon, what was the need to confirm with Husain Qutbuddin what they have said in the pleading? Did Taher contradict something that they submitted in court? What was the need to verify if Taher's statements align with the court case?

In trying to be politically correct, they have twisted and disregarded the words of their own leader. It is almost as if Taher's words are worthless, and it is they who must add their own two cents. It seems that Taher's dawat is being hijacked by his hudood and they are using his name to run their own parallel agenda. They are having to fulfill their expectations by provisioning their arguments from multiple sources since Taher's words don't seem to be adequate to present a cohesive argument. Adding this modification is essentially correcting the inadequacies of Taher.

This is exactly what KQ and his children tried hard to do (but failed miserably) during the golden era of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. They tried to run their own parallel false dawat. They claimed to be part of the same tree, but squandered its fruits.
احتجوا بالشجرة و اضاعوا الثمرة
It is also good to note that the Qutbi Bohras are correcting mistakes. I request them to turn their attention to these errors and fabrications in the following two posts:
Sijill Errors
Authentic reports - Mustanad Bayaans - Sijill #125
Concluding, there was no proclamation of Nass on KQ. It was a claim, a da'wo, and he is the da'wedaar - plain and simple.