Bohras going back to their roots under Modi/Muffy Raj

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Truthseeker

Bohras going back to their roots under Modi/Muffy Raj

Unread post by Truthseeker » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:57 pm

The pictures speak volumes about the shirk and rampant abuse of Islamic values/principles under Muffy Raj.

It's time for Ghar wapasi.
Attachments
IMG-20160420-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20160420-WA0010.jpg

I Rizwan

Re: Bohras going back to their roots under Modi/Muffy Raj

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Hey bhagwaan utha le re utha le
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
ffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:58 pm

it would be interesting to know what james/universalpapaji and other muffy abdes have to say about this?

@OP

any idea which place is it? and what was the necessity for this moronic act by abdes? were they under some pressure?

PS - I know many muslims offers water and sweet chana to hindus in few festivals just on humanity ground because in return hindus do same in muslim festivals, but I never saw any muslim falling on feet of any idol and offer flowers.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:46 pm

I think the answer from Kothar stooges will be that these are Qutbi or Alavi bohras. Dawoodi Hindus have already declared their allegiance.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Mission is over
Attachments
ddddd.jpg

Truthseeker

Unread post by Truthseeker » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:01 am

I Rizwan wrote:it would be interesting to know what james/universalpapaji and other muffy abdes have to say about this?

@OP

any idea which place is it? and what was the necessity for this moronic act by abdes? were they under some pressure?

PS - I know many muslims offers water and sweet chana to hindus in few festivals just on humanity ground because in return hindus do same in muslim festivals, but I never saw any muslim falling on feet of any idol and offer flowers.

I believe it was in Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh and it was sanctioned by the Aamil of Alirajpur.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 am

I believe it was in Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh and it was sanctioned by the Aamil of Alirajpur.
thanx bro, I wonder if amil was also among them or he just sent brain dead abdes for this shirkful act?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:13 am

Symbol of religious harmony. What's wrong in people going to each other's places of worship? Indians have always had this and it still exists although it may be dying due to hardening of minds thanks to the influx of Wahabi money and ideology.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 am

What's wrong in people going to each other's places of worship?
nothing wrong, but for a muslim falling on idol feet is wrong, our religion is based on oneness of ALLAH. (this is basic of our deen nothing to do with wahabi or any other ideology)

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:08 pm

I Rizwan wrote:
What's wrong in people going to each other's places of worship?
nothing wrong, but for a muslim falling on idol feet is wrong, our religion is based on oneness of ALLAH. (this is basic of our deen nothing to do with wahabi or any other ideology)
They are offering flowers.

Truthseeker

Unread post by Truthseeker » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:59 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
I Rizwan wrote:
They are offering flowers.
The first thing Prophet Mohammed did when he became victorious and entered makkah is to destroy all the idols which were present inside the kaaba.

I guess the idol in the above picture is tolerable to our faith.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:06 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Symbol of religious harmony. What's wrong in people going to each other's places of worship? Indians have always had this and it still exists although it may be dying due to hardening of minds thanks to the influx of Wahabi money and ideology.

The "Wrong" over here is the double standards practiced by the Bohra clergy. On one hand they say that "Hindu na haath nu khaavu nahi" and on the other hand they take part in Hindu rituals. There is Rumaal for Bohras during Talakki but they don't have any problems in "Galey lagaaving" Muslim haters like Modi and Baba Ramdev.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Small change in present Bohra stance. They stand with hands folded in front of Pathar-dil Dai. Now the hands go above the head like praying mantis in front of Pathar image of hindu God. God on earth for both.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:16 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
The "Wrong" over here is the double standards practiced by the Bohra clergy. On one hand they say that "Hindu na haath nu khaavu nahi" and on the other hand they take part in Hindu rituals. There is Rumaal for Bohras during Talakki but they don't have any problems in "Galey lagaaving" Muslim haters like Modi and Baba Ramdev.
In the picture, clergy is not involved. Looks like Aam Aadmi. Aam Aadmi eats wherever he wants.

Clergy and their rumal etc is obviously condemnable.

Modi is Muslim hating that is why he repeatedly says delink terror and religion rather than directly link Islam and terror. That is why he attends Sufi conclave.
Modi initiated a program to modernize Madarasas as well.

Get over your hatred for Modi

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:41 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: The "Wrong" over here is the double standards practiced by the Bohra clergy. On one hand they say that "Hindu na haath nu khaavu nahi" and on the other hand they take part in Hindu rituals. There is Rumaal for Bohras during Talakki but they don't have any problems in "Galey lagaaving" Muslim haters like Modi and Baba Ramdev.
Its just that food cooked by hindu or any other person who do not commit wuzu cannot be prayed salawat or fateha before eating it. Or else its ok.

There is rumaal for talakki just for a formality and people do salaam to him without rumaal.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:30 am

Qadir wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: The "Wrong" over here is the double standards practiced by the Bohra clergy. On one hand they say that "Hindu na haath nu khaavu nahi" and on the other hand they take part in Hindu rituals. There is Rumaal for Bohras during Talakki but they don't have any problems in "Galey lagaaving" Muslim haters like Modi and Baba Ramdev.
Its just that food cooked by hindu or any other person who do not commit wuzu cannot be prayed salawat or fateha before eating it. Or else its ok.

There is rumaal for talakki just for a formality and people do salaam to him without rumaal.

YAWN. It's racist, communal and the superiority complex that Bohras have built for themselves after years of brainwashing.

Rumal is not a formality but to show that people are actually Abdes, Untouchables at that. It was designed to create a bigger persona around Dai. It's a marketing gimmick. Rumal also becomes barakati after talakki etc etc.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:22 am

Forget religious harmony and all that .............

Bohras are hypocrites and cowards, why on earth they curse first three Caliphs and Prophet's wife 24/7?? Why this harmony sleeps then??

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:24 am

And secondly Muffy is from descendants of Bharmal and Tarmal and will take Bohras back to Hinduism one day, SOON!! There will be Five Castes in Hinduism then .............!!!! :)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:17 pm

The bohras above in the pictures with the flowers are now in kufr. There is no grey area over here.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:19 pm

anajmi wrote:The bohras above in the pictures with the flowers are now in kufr. There is no grey area over here.
I have just received this msg on whatsapp along with these all pics.

"आलमे इस्लाम के जी़ इल्म उलोमा और सच्चे व मुख़लिस बिरादराने इस्लाम के नाम!
ये नापाक तस्वीरें जिस बोहरा फिर्क़े की है उसे सिर्फ़ अपने जन्नती होने का दावा है।इस फि़र्क़े ने अपने समाजी रख रखाव,लिबास की चमक दमक और ज़ाहिर दारी से ख़ुद को बड़ा दीनदार साबित कर रखा है जबके
हकी़क़त ये है के इस का नबी(स.अ.व.स )के असल दीन से कोई ताल्लुक़ नहीं।अपने ज़ाहिरी रस्मोरिवाज पर इसने इस्लाम का नक़ली लेबल चिपका रखा है।ये
आम मतुल मुस्लिमीन के साथ हज करने तक को जाइज़ नहीं समझते।
ये अपने सारे मुआमलात अपने लीडर
"सैयद्दना" की रज़ा यानी इजाज़त से करते हैं।सैयद्दना ने अपने कुर्ते की एक जैब में मासूम अवाम और सीघेसादे मुसलमानों को और दुसरी जैब में हकूमत को अपने दुनयवी फ़ायदों के लिये समेट रखा है।
ये तस्वीरें इस फि़र्क़े के मुनाफ़िक़ाना
अक़ीदे का खुला इज़हार है।
अब इसके शिर्क के डांडे कुफ़्र से जा मिले हैं।अख़लाक़ का आलम ये है के
बे परदगी,शराब,ज़िनाऔर सूद सारे के सारे हराम इस माशरे में हलाल हो गए हें।और इन सब के बावुजूद इन के
सैयद्दना इन्हें शान से जन्नत की बशारत सुना रहे हैं।
इतिहास गवाह है के इस्लाम को नुकसान यहूदो नसारा ने इतना नहीं पहूंचाया जितना के मुनाफ़िक़ीन ने पहूंचाया है।
एसा मेहसूस होता है के इस को़म से
अल्लाह रब्बुल इज़्ज़त ने दीन का इल्म ही नहीं बल्के पूरा दीन ही उठा लिया है।
ये तेहरीर हम उलोमाऐ हिन्दो पाक के
अलावा अरबी और इन्गलिश में तरजुमा करके इमामे हरम"मक्का"की
ख़िदमत में भी पहुंचा रहे हैं।ताके क़ादयानियो़ं की तरह इन पर भी हज का फ़रीज़ा साक़ित किया जा सके।
वस्सलाम"

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:25 am

Religious harmony is different than participating and acting like worshippers. abdes have crossed the thick line of flattery. this is plain ass licking .. muffy maula is abusing the bohra identity for his political gain. well abdes are getting screwed and used by all means. no surprise. enjoy another drama !!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 pm

I Rizwan wrote:Mission is over

Please consider not posting pictures with captions that are not in good taste.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Modi mola qadambosi in Daresalaam, Tanzania.
Daresalaam Aamil with ayaan, one ayaan member standing with both hands folded asking Modi mola for dua .
IMG-20160711-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160711-WA0004.jpg
Attachments
IMG-20160711-WA0003.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:30 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Modi mola qadambosi in Daresalaam, Tanzania.
Daresalaam Aamil with ayaan, one ayaan member standing with both hands folded asking Modi mola for dua .
IMG-20160711-WA0004.jpgIMG-20160711-WA0004.jpg

The saying goes "Moula jene Dost banawe tu fraz che ke tame bhi ethne dost banawo"

Even if that man has killed hundred of innocent muslims and takes pride in his role. :evil:

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:08 am

Forwarded as received:-
Ek Kenya no bhikhari, naam che, Shaikh Hussain Hebatullah, haath jori ne Modi Mola si rehmat ni bhikh mangi rayo che.
Aa logo ne haath jori ne kharaa rehwa ni bachpan si aadat pari ghai che.
They treat Modi Mola like their Mansoos, every where he goes, moominin haath jori ne dua ni araz kare che.
"Mola Mola Modi Mola. Muffins Mola Modi na Cheilaa"
Attachments
IMG-20160715-WA0005.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Forwarded as received:-
Ek Kenya no bhikhari, naam che, Shaikh Hussain Hebatullah, haath jori ne Modi Mola si rehmat ni bhikh mangi rayo che.
Aa logo ne haath jori ne kharaa rehwa ni bachpan si aadat pari ghai che.
They treat Modi Mola like their Mansoos, every where he goes, moominin haath jori ne dua ni araz kare che.
"Mola Mola Modi Mola. Muffins Mola Modi na Cheilaa"

Yes you are kind of right. He is standing with his hands join together for dua arzi. wonder why ? Bohra quom is pretty puppy dog quom.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:41 am

Who is the tailor for the guy in blue jacket. Dress for success.