Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
juzer esmail

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:28 pm

*Imam Husain*
_How Bohras make a fetish of him and destroy his ideals_

In the last two decades, Imam Husain has systematically been fetishised in term of symbolic actions to reduce his principles and to convert him to an icon. This works in two ways.

1. Khake shifa - gradually in all festive occasions sugar is being replaced by khake shifa. Engagement was earlier called sakhar chakhvani rasam, now it is khake shifa chakhvani rasam.
2. Matam - Any and every occasion from Shaadi ni majlis to mayyat ma sadaqalla including all namaaz arkan, now mandatorily has matam, which is now a ritual without any meaning or significance.

Imam Husain is now reduced to a token. This has completely eliminated the meaning of his struggle. None of the Bohras knows exactly why he sacrificed everything. What principles he stood for and why he did not compromise.

This has reduced Bohras to mud eating and chest beating, white coloured gorillas.

Pathetic isn't it?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:27 am

There is a disgusting whatsapp audio circulating in abde circle... i am unable to upload ...

i really felt bad to be part of the DB community.... that people can go to such low level for a marhoom...who was mazoon fore 50 years and whose kadambosi people use to do ....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

I also heard that audio. The fool who has written forget that SMB in his last times had distorted voice.

dusre par ungli uthane se phale apni gareban me dekhna chai ye

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Dumbledore wrote:There is a disgusting whatsapp audio circulating in abde circle... i am unable to upload ...

i really felt bad to be part of the DB community.... that people can go to such low level for a marhoom...who was mazoon fore 50 years and whose kadambosi people use to do ....
Which audio is this? Can somebody upload the audio?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:There is a disgusting whatsapp audio circulating in abde circle... i am unable to upload ...

I have the audio file but cannot upload because of error "invalid file extension .mp3" :?:

moeezbohari

Unread post by moeezbohari » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:38 am

Hum mumin hai, Aapke baap ka maal thodi hai.
Nichod kar fenka hai, Par zubaan bandh thodi hai.

Jalso me mashroof rehte ho, Jhoothe title bech kar.
Aashur ka gham karna aapka kaam thodi hai.

Khub banaaye moajize apni bewakoofi chhipane ke liye,
Magar akal hamari aapke paas girvi thodi hai.

Saltanat bikhri hai zaroor magroor badshaho ki,
Zamin par sirf aap hi shahensha thodi hai.

Paiso ki baarish ne paamal ki hai daawat ki garima ko,
Varna yeh daawat kisi ke baap ki jaagir thodi hai.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:27 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
I have the audio file but cannot upload because of error "invalid file extension .mp3" :?:
Even i tried 3 to 4 times and it gives the above error.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Dumbledore wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote: I have the audio file but cannot upload because of error "invalid file extension .mp3" :?:
Please try again, it should work now.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Ujjain mouze na aamik saab tafrir wastei ghambhir Dam par gaya hata, he took B G I members with him to the Dam.
Last Sunday hato neh, before Aamil would be back to his home town
Selfie photos lewama 2 boys fell in the Dam.
The other 2 jumped in to rescue but unfortunately they also died.
Aamil just stood there watching these young kids dying, he could have ask, Mufaddal mola, awo awo, apna gulamo ne bachaawo, but he knew Mufaddal mola was very busy in money making schemes and hes not going to come so the buzdil aamil just stood there and watched the kids die.
Two boys were recently married, they were only 22 years old.
The youngest was Huzaifa Dharwala, 16 years old
====================================

And then this aamil sends out this message to everyone in indore jamaat.

"Bhaiyyo aje ujjn na muminin waste ghano sakht din che...
Aje char jawan chokrao ni mayyat thai gayi che...akhu ujjn sadma ma che...aap sagla si iltemas che aje 30 mi raat ma khas dua karjo k khuda waledein ne sabr ata kare"

Chare chokrao ni age 20-22 yrs ni hati... 2 ni hmnaj shadi thai hati ne ek ne hmna thoda waqt kabl dikri ni khushi naseeb thai hati....
The place is called Gambhir dam in Indore, India
Mola nu farman che ke koi bhi hawe si aa dam visit na kare. aamil saab.
During last days of Ramadan four young Bohras in Ujjain drowned in a reservoir, while bathing and trying to save one another. Two of those youth were recently married. The whole town of Ujjain including nonBohras grieved these deaths. In other communities, during such tragedies, the community heads put aside their normal work and rush for consoling bereaved families and help them during their dark days. However, Kothar and Syedna do not believe in such courtesy and empathy, even those Bohra families who paid Syedna at every step; however, when they are in trouble they get just free Dua with a remote control. Even lower level Shahzadas do not rush for Pursa.

However Madhya Pradesh government did take care of these families. It gave each family a compensation of Rs. 4,10,000. The money will not takeaway the grief from of the loss; yet it will lighten some burden.

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Short Version.

Bohras are the only Muslim Community who Celebrates death of Imam Husain. When 52nd Dai died, we were told to stop all Weddings and Birthdays for 40 Days.

If there is a Sad occasion in family, we cannot swallow food, but after Shahadat sermon, Bohras crash on Ice Cream and Chicken.

Women all over the World are dressed in Black Rida, but Bohra women folks show their fancy Rida as fashion competition.

Pic of Air Conditioned tents are in Direct contrast to that of Karbala of 1400 years ago.

Ready for Ashara at Sidhpur, India.

Subject: RE : ગમે હુસેનનાં વેપારીઓ

Forwarded as received :-

ગમે હુસેનનાં વેપારીઓ

નિયાભરનાં મુસ્લિમ સમાજ પૈકી વહોરાઓને બાદ કરતાં એક પણ મુસ્લિમ જાતિ એવી નથી કે, જેઓ આકા હુસૈનનાં ગમને ખુશીનાં પ્રસંગ તરીકે ઉજવતો હોય!

દલીલ ખાતર કહેવામાં આવે છે કે, ખુશી અને ગમ બન્નેને જીવનમાં સમાન રીતે સ્વીકારતાં શીખવું જોઈએ. જો એવું જ હોય તો 52માં 'દાઈ'નાં વફાત બાદ 40 દિવસો સુધી વ્હોરાઓનાં અગાઉથી નક્કી થયેલાં સગાઈ-શાદીનાં પ્રસંગો શા માટે મોકૂફ રખાયા હતા? એટલું જ નહીં નાના નાના નૌનિહાલોનાં Birthday ની ખુશાલી પણ આંચકી લેવાયેલી!

લડાઈનાં મંઝરને મગરનાં આસું સારતાં બયાન કરે કે, "કરબલાની તપતી ઝમીં પર ખુલ્લા પાવ હુસૈનનાં એહલોબેત ચાલતા થા. પરંતુ ઉતારેથી 100 કદમ દૂર મૌલા પગે ચાલીને આવવાને બદલે એરકંડીશન બગીમાં ઠાઠથી પધારે ત્યારે આ વિરોધાભાષ દુનિયા આખીને દેખાતો હોય; છતાં બુદ્ધિમંત (કે મંદબુદ્ધિ) વ્હોરાઓને તો એમાં પણ મૌલાની શાન દેખાય છે” !!!

દુનિયાભરની મુસ્લિમ મહિલાઓ અશરામાં કાળો બુરખો પહેરે છે, સાદું ભોજન લે છે અને એમનાં ચહેરાં પર ગમનાં ભાવ હોય છે. પરંતુ વ્હોરા બૈરાઓ એક એકથી ચડિયાતી રોજની અલગ અલગ રિદાઓ, દાગીનાઓ અને સુંદર મેકઅપ કરીને જાણે ફેશન શો કરવાં જાયછે!!!

કુટુંબમાં એક નાની સી દુર્ઘટનાં થઈ હોય , દુઃખદ બનાવ બન્યો હોય કે કોઈ બીમાર હોય તો જમણનો એક નિવાલો પણ ગળે ન ઉતરે. અહીંતો શહાદતના બયાન બાદ તરત જ વ્હોરાઓ આફ્રિકાનાં દુકાળગ્રસ્તોની માફક મુરઘી-આઈસ્ક્રીમના જમણ પર તૂટી પડે છે!

પશ્ચિમી દેશોનાં કાર્નિવલ કે હૉલીડે હોમ જેવાં કૉટેજનાં મોડેલ pics. ની જાહેરાત દ્વારા અત્યારથી 'અશરા' બિઝનેસની તૈયારી અને સંભવિત બમ્પર કમાણી કરી લેવાની વેતરણમાં લેભાગું લોકો લાગી ગયાં છે.

પોતાની શહીદીનાં આવાં હાલહવાલ જોઈ, ખુદ ઇમામ હુસૈન ગમશુદા છે!!!

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
Please try again, it should work now.
Here it is ...
AUD-20160713-WA0033.mp3
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 4121 times

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Reposting one of the old post on this forum (2008)

FROM YEARS WE ALL KNOW OUR COMMUNITY AND TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO EXIST AND WE DON’T ONLY HAVE COLOR OF PAPERS FOR RAZA WE DO ALSO HAVE CLASS OF PEOPLE AND IN THIS WORLD WE ALL KNOW THAT IT EXIST BUT IN OUR COMUNNITY ITS WORSE N ONLY HIGH CLASS REACHES THE SYEDNA S MAJLIS OR WAAZ DUE TO FEW CORRUPT I.E YUNUS BS AND HIS TEAM BADRUDDIN, TAIZOON, TAMIM AND THE BUTLER SHABBIR OTHER ASSOCIATE AGENTS WHO SELL PASSES AT 2000 RS TO 15000 RS. FOR THEM AND FEW PEOPLE LIKE

MR KHUZAIMA SECT OF JAMAAT
HIS FAMILY DOES NOT DO DEEN AMAL SONS AND FAMILY NOT IN RIBAH DAUGHTER IN LAW NOT WEARING RIDA WHEN WIFE GOES TO USA DOES NOT WEAR RIDA AND HE ONLY HE DOES IT FOR POSITION.
VERY STRANGE HE ORDERS OUR FAMILY AND KID TO DO
MR KHUZIMA ITS FUNNY PLS DON’T FOOL YOURSELF
ANYMORE..............

MR JASDHANWALA TREASURE
WHO ONLY THINKS FOR HIMSELF AND LIKES TO BE GOOD IN KOTHAR AND BHAISAHEB GOOD BOOK AND CORRUPT PEOPLE AND FACILITATE THERE REQUIREMENT AND PUPPET OF SAIFUDDIN BHAISAHEB

KACHWALA BROTHERS
WHO ARE KNOWN FOR DOMINATING AND BEHAVE LIKE GOONDAS AND DO EVERYTHING ON DR MOIZ BS NAME AND FRONT MEN FOR COLLECTING MONEY FOR HIM AND ABDEALI KHOTARI IS RIGHT HAND AND LIVING ON DAWAT PROJECT AND ALL INVESTMENT LIKE QABARASTAN ALL ROUTED THRU THERE GROUP

ABDULLA ELECTRICWALA TREASURE
HE IS TODAY S MR AMMAR AYAZ WHO S LOOTED DAWAT WITH BOTH IS HAND AND NOW IS ALSO DOING THE SAME AND SHARRING WITH MR ABDEALI KOTHARI AND TEAM OF HIS PEOPLE FROM OUR MOHALLA MANY OUR INVOLVE

YUSUF CHAWALA
WHO HAS ALWAYS LOOTED DAWAT BY IS COMPANY CHAMPION AND WHEN HE WAS THROWN OUT JAMAAT AND THEN HE SHUT DOWN HIS CHAMPION AND STARTED LOOTING PEOPLE SCAM COMPANY QUEST NET AND LOOTED PEOPLE AND NOW WHEN EVERYONE IS GETTING CAUGHT THEY STOPPED AND FINDING NEW MEAN KEEP IT UP :shock:

WOW THIS ARE OUR IDEAL AND FACES OF OUR COMMUNITY

NOW COMES OUR BIG FAMILY WHO CLAIMS TO PAY DAWAT HIGHEST MONEY

EZZI FAMILY
WHO IS LIVING ON OUR MONEY ROUTED TO THEM THRU MUFADDAL BS ALL THERE COMPANY HAS 95% DAWAT INVESTMENT BUT STILL THEY ARE ABOVE COMMON PEOPLE AND MR QURESH WHO IS DOING FREE TRAVEL SERVICE IS RUNNING ISRAEL TOUR COMPANY WHERE OUR PEOPLE HAVE TO GO VIA HIM AND BENEFIT HIM AND HIS TEAM ONE OF OUR MUMBAI TRAVEL AGENT TRIED TO START TOUR AT HALF PRICE WAS STOPPED BY RAZA MECHANISM.

HEBATULLAHS
HALF THERE FAMILY IS IN DAWAT EMPLOYS AND OTHER HALF RUNNING THERE SHOW ON DAWAT INVESTS MENT IN NAIROBI .

JAFFERJEE FAMILY
ONE BROTHER HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY IN LONDON AND OTHER HAVING COURT CASES IN CAIRO AND COLOMBO BROTHER IS BROKE SO USING DAWAT MONEY TO SURVIVE AND THERE GREAT SISTER WHO ALWAYS LIVES ON DAWAT EXPENSES.

TAMBAWALA
WHO IS ALSO NOW IN THE MAIN FRAME IS EXPLOITING AND BENEFITTING WITH NAME OF ALIQADR AND ONE SON WHO IS CLOWN AND OTHER WHO IS NONPERFORMING IS SITTING IN DUBAI AND ELDER ONE ENGROSSED IN FLIRTING

THESE ARE FEW PEOPLE I AM WRITING ABOUT THEM AND MANY LIKE THIS WHO IS SURVIVING ON DAWAT MONEY R PAMPERED TODAY BECAUSE THEY DON’T MIND CORRUPTING AND PAYING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOTING THEM ONLY END OF THE DAY.

PLEASE CREATE MORE AWARENESS AND BEWARE OF THIS PEOPLE :roll: .

SO ITS HUMBLE REQUEST TO SHZ MUFADDAL BS TO WAKE UP AND DO TAKE SOME SERIOUS STEPS TODAY OUR DAWAT HAS THE BEST ONLINE PLATFORM FROM WHICH TO REACH COMMON IS V EASY BUT STILL ITS NOT BEEN USED IN A PROPER WAY TO KEEP CORRUPTION HIGH .

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 am

Forwarded as received

South africa ma ek saal qabal ek shaikh na ghre ziyafat hti, waha ek kharbujo hatu ye thodu khraab hatu,
Aali qadr maula ye vo kharbuja ne kaati ne ehna slice krva nu amar farmayu ane Je slice khraab hati ye slice maula ye vo shaikh ne aapi ne tanavul krvu nu farmayu,
vo shaikh ye bagair kai uzur kida lai lidu,
pachi maula ye puchu k aa to khraab hatu pachi kem lidu,
to vo bhai ye kidu maula aap aapu che to kai uzur aavtuj nai...
pachi maula farmave che k
" FAIZUL MAWAID BHI HAMEJ MOKLIYE CHE YE SU KAAM NAI LETA"
Aa moajiza ma je sagla mumineen Faiz ul Mawaid il Burhaniyah ni thaali nathi leta ehna sawaal no jawab mili jae che.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 am

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:Forwarded as received

South africa ma ek saal qabal ek shaikh na ghre ziyafat hti, waha ek kharbujo hatu ye thodu khraab hatu,
Aali qadr maula ye vo kharbuja ne kaati ne ehna slice krva nu amar farmayu ane Je slice khraab hati ye slice maula ye vo shaikh ne aapi ne tanavul krvu nu farmayu,
vo shaikh ye bagair kai uzur kida lai lidu,
pachi maula ye puchu k aa to khraab hatu pachi kem lidu,
to vo bhai ye kidu maula aap aapu che to kai uzur aavtuj nai...
pachi maula farmave che k
" FAIZUL MAWAID BHI HAMEJ MOKLIYE CHE YE SU KAAM NAI LETA"
Aa moajiza ma je sagla mumineen Faiz ul Mawaid il Burhaniyah ni thaali nathi leta ehna sawaal no jawab mili jae che.
This post is like that rotten kharbuja. Makes me want to throw up.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 am

Man these write ups are just too funny... :lol:

I just want to ask, does muffy eats from tiffin/dabba/thali where ever he goes? or he gets food from his personal cooks?

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:15 am

There is video doing rounds showing a women touching SMS slippers and he instintcly allowing her to touch his bare hands in salam and taking an envelope.

He has no concern touching a woman, is happy for her to touch his feet, bow,and take money without hesitation.

it needs to be on YouTube to redicule the fake leader and Muslim leader he is.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Looks like Kothar is fighting back with the cleverly named domain name: http://www.thedawoodibohras.com/home.aspx

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:35 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Ujjain mouze na aamik saab tafrir wastei ghambhir Dam par gaya hata, he took B G I members with him to the Dam.
Last Sunday hato neh, before Aamil would be back to his home town
Selfie photos lewama 2 boys fell in the Dam.
The other 2 jumped in to rescue but unfortunately they also died.
Aamil just stood there watching these young kids dying, he could have ask, Mufaddal mola, awo awo, apna gulamo ne bachaawo, but he knew Mufaddal mola was very busy in money making schemes and hes not going to come so the buzdil aamil just stood there and watched the kids die.
Two boys were recently married, they were only 22 years old.
The youngest was Huzaifa Dharwala, 16 years old

And then this aamil sends out this message to everyone in indore jamaat.

"Bhaiyyo aje ujjn na muminin waste ghano sakht din che...
Aje char jawan chokrao ni mayyat thai gayi che...akhu ujjn sadma ma che...aap sagla si iltemas che aje 30 mi raat ma khas dua karjo k khuda waledein ne sabr ata kare"

Chare chokrao ni age 20-22 yrs ni hati... 2 ni hmnaj shadi thai hati ne ek ne hmna thoda waqt kabl dikri ni khushi naseeb thai hati....
The place is called Gambhir dam in Indore, India
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Moula must be very intelligent to give such farman after 4 youth died. Gaib na Jaknar didn't knew it before ? And what about 18 bohra members died outside Saifee Mahal Stampede Does a similar farman applied to the same venue.

Mola nu farman che ke koi bhi hawe si aa dam visit na kare. aamil saab.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:29 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
Admin wrote: Please try again, it should work now.
Here it is ...

AUD-20160713-WA0033.mp3

I am not a big fan of SKQ or STF but these people (singer) deserve a piece of cake of Lava or burning coal down their throats. Nawzabillah these singers are using their talents what they were taught in jamea. SMS must be proud of these products and given more laqaab for their services to islam.

Please note i am not with these singers. Haven't they learn any lesson from Badri Lacewala episode.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:42 am

tipu sultan wrote:There is video doing rounds showing a women touching SMS slippers and he instintcly allowing her to touch his bare hands in salam and taking an envelope.

He has no concern touching a woman, is happy for her to touch his feet, bow,and take money without hesitation.

it needs to be on YouTube to redicule the fake leader and Muslim leader he is.
VID-20160718-WA0017.mp4
(5.23 MiB) Downloaded 3048 times

Justbeliever

Unread post by Justbeliever » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:48 am

Forwarded as received

Mara vahla bhai siafuddinbhai Haji,

Tamo ashara na ahobat ne lai ne ghani mehant kari rahya cho. Tamara ane bija na rupiya pan pani ni mafak kharchi rahya cho. Aa badhi babat ne lai ne Ghana badha matbhed che. Ghana majority nu manvu che ke AA badha karach na karne mumenin na Ghana eva kam che je ignore thay che.

Education ne priority aapvi ghani jaruri che. Saifee Jubilee High School ni sthapna bharpur donation thi apna bapdada oe saru kari an eek nami school tarike bahuj najevi fee thi chalavta. Bahu dirg drusti thi investment karine teni avak upper najivi fee ma school chalavta. Te bad school nu nam badly Burhani English school karvama aviyu. Parantoo aa school ni pragati thai nahi. School fees ma dharkham izaro karvama aaviyo ane education nu standard ghattu gayu. AA je e paristhiti che ke garibo mate baccha o ne  padhavvu bejar thatu jai che. Karodo rupiya sethiya o  sahaj kharchi nakhe che pan garib na chokra ne padhavva ni jimmedari thi dur thai rahya che.

Bhai mara, Sidhpur na sher, IIT na gold medalist, tamne kuda ye ilm in roshni thi mala mal karya che, sathe dolat pan ghani aapi che. Ilm ni je jyot tamara ma pragati che te jyot ne tamare aakhi kom ma ane khas karine Sidhpur na mumenin na baccha o ma pragatawvani che. Ilm ke hunnar hasil thaya pachi e jae na thay te mate temne  entrepreneurship ni talim male ane teo itla pagbhar thai ke pota na mate ane potana kutumb mate izzat thi rozi roti kamai sake ane bija ados pados ne pan madad kari sake.

Bhai Ahobat sari vat che pan su tamne nathi lagtu ke Asura nu gum karvama Aka Husein ne padeli  jalti ret ni taklifo ne nazar andaz kari aircondition tent ma rehvu, Emni 3 divas ni bhookh ne nazar andaz kari mistano pakavi ne khava, Emni 3 divas ni piyas ne nazar andaz kari sharbato ane milk shake piva. su kasre ali ane sethiya o 10 divas thodi taklifo ne sahan na  kari shake? Ane aircondition tent, labraik jamano thi baz aave to jarur aa fuzul kharchatu fund jaruriyat mand ni jaruritat par kharch thai. Asura pachi Jiyafat ane kadamboshi ni je sharmanak harify thase ane krodo rupiya kasre ali ni johly ma transfer thase tethi emna moj shokh ane milkat ma jarur izafa thase pan kom ni garibi vadhtij jase.

Aaje em kehvama aave che ke apni kom ek prosperous kom che, pan kivare pan garibo na ghar ma jai ne joyu che ke temni su halat che? Sidhpur ma ketla eva che ke je ne pota na matha par chat nathi? Ek jamana ma 15 lakh ni vasti apnawala ni kehvati hati. Aa je e vasti vadhi ne guna gun thavi joity hati pan aaje 6 thi 7 lakh ni thai gai che. Dawat etle lokone apna dharma ma lavva pan apna loko aucha thai rahya che. Aje tame biji bhaibandh kom na sathe apni kom ne sarkhavso to apni kom ketli pachat che te jarur samji sakso. Ek khabochiya ma rahine apnej bahuj agal vadhaya che em manso to haju pachal ane pachal jata rahisu.

Fostership na name je tamaso thayo te apne saghla e joyu. Ek TV ke fridge manas ne izzat ne roti kamava purti nathi.

Moula Sidhpur ghani war padharya che. Sidhpur ni halat ma su sachej sudhar aavyo che? Koi divas sarve karyo che kitla ghar bandhaj rahe che. Je kayam nivasi che temna mate gar nathi ane mohta gharo bandh sade che. Su aa badhama moula na padharva thi kai fer pad se? Apni kom pase 

Sidhpur ma ketli milkato hati ek jaman ma ane dhire dhire badij vehchai gai su aa progress che. Moula na padharwathi kaij fair padvano nathi. Aqa husein na gum na thatingo thase magarmach na asu padvama avse ane bhargam thi avela o khase pise ane ravana thase. Moula crores collect kari 1 ke 2 lakh sidhpur ne aapi ne ehsanonu potlu aapi jase. Jamat pase deva na dungar hase ane pachi sabil ma vadharo. Aa badhu varso thi chali avyu che. Have samay badlai che. Moula ne Khuda na darrajja ma muki ne kai barakat hasil nahi thay. Parishrmj eno ilaj che. Ane ilmj aa Sidhpur ne sudhar se. Loko bhani gani ne ahi Sidhpur ma rozgar talas se to Sidhpur nu bhavisya jarur sudharse. Muwaid nu jaman jabardasti si paisa lai khavravvu ane moula nu ehsan jatavvu e kai ilaj nathi pan potani jindagi ijjat ane mehnat kari ne mumenin khay ema eni shan che.

Amilo no vested interest che moula ne Sidhpur bolawa mate. Dharam ke enathi temne dur dur no koij risto nathi. Temne to bas temni fikar che ane mal kamava mate tamne badhane ek mohra tarike use karvama aave che, aavu sadu gyan tamara jeva bahos bhai ma na hoi te sakya nathi.

Tame Yusuf bavaji ni masjid renovate kravi, Hall ne renovate kravyo, Mavaid  banavyu e bahu sari vat che. Have school upper dhyan aapso to char chand lagi jase. Jena upper chat nathi tena mate kai karso to sona par sohagan. 100 karod ma to ek mathu evu nahi rahe ke jena upper chat na hoi, ek garib no baccho ilm thi mehrum nahi rahe. Aa barakat imaginary nahi pan tame mehsus kari sakso. Khud jarur yari aapse.  

Sidhpur ni school fee bhale sukhi ane sampanna mumenino mate vadharo pan garib ne to total free education malvuj joie. evi tamari niyat hase to garib no dikro aagal vadhi bija anek mate jyoti bani rehse.

Ilm na bhandar mara bhai jago ane Sidhpur na mumenino ne khota kharach ma nakhwane badle temnu bhavishya savaro. Tame lakho rupiya vedafso pan bija garibo ne pan thoda rupiya kharchwa majbur karso. Tamara mate krodo ni bhale koi hesiyat na hoy pan garib mate aa thoda rupiya pan ghani hesiyat dharave che e samji ne kai pan nirnay karjo. Khuda tamne jarur yari aapse. Tamara ilm ni jyot biji jyot ne roshan karti rahe evi aasha o sathe..  

Tamne ane tamara sathi o ne namra gujarish ke moula ne bolawa hoi to ba khusi bolawo pan koipan hulla gulla vagar. Ane je kharach no figure 100 karod no samblai che te Sidhpur na uddhar mate kharcho ane moula ne pan araz karo ke aa  subh kamma jepan kai ziafat ke salam ma male te Sidhpur maj aapi ne Sidhpur na harek mumin ni dua lai jai. 

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Forwarded as received

Published on Jul 3, 2016
This is an incident from Umreth in Gujarat. A Bohra named Tyeb Bhai Umrethwala is poor and with difficulty manages his household expense. Under greedy Rule of Mufaddal Mola, Amils are instructed to extract maximum Wajebat whatever it takes. In turn Amils have adopted insulting and coercing method for collecting Wajebat. Tyeb Bhai Umrethwala could not pay his Wajebat taxes in previou year. This year he went to pay Wajebat that was not Fakhera. The Amil and his Chamchas did not like that. He was insulted and kicked out. Losing self-respect, he was upset. He has produced and circulated this audio.

His cries, lamentations, and weeping, are heart breaking. Syedna makes Bohras pray “Aa duniya ma Hussain na Gham siva koi no gham na dikhave” However demanding like loan sharks, diabolical Kothar and Baite Zaini make Bohras cry. These Bohras cannot leave the clutches of Kothar because their families will be coerced into cursing La’nat him; they would boycott him and he will become fish without water. Bohras are scared to death of such cosequences.
I urge you all to do something and break the Kothari prison.

The picture in Video is from Syedna Mufadda’s Lunawada visit. Lunawada is close to Umreth.

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE FROM UMRETH PROVIDE ME CELL NUMBER OF THIS BHAI? HIS CRYING VOICE IS HEART BREAKING WE MUST DO SOME THING FOR HIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rk4iQMjv-c

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Pease click https://youtu.be/atz9ArX7roM and watch YouTube clip.

Sk. Huzefabhai Bhai Bhabhrawala, Jamea Ustad, on 4th Ramadan, in Surat Begampura area’s Badri Masjid, said “Mara Momin Bhaio before starting Quran or while starting other work it is okay to utter Mola Mufaddal Saifuddin in place of Bismillah” Where are we going? Are they going to declare Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, a prophet like Ahmadiyya prophet Mirza Ghulam Ahmad? Or, will they even claim him to be higher?

Asghar Vasanwala

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:39 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Pease click https://youtu.be/atz9ArX7roM and watch YouTube clip.

Sk. Huzefabhai Bhai Bhabhrawala, Jamea Ustad, on 4th Ramadan, in Surat Begampura area’s Badri Masjid, said “Mara Momin Bhaio before starting Quran or while starting other work it is okay to utter Mola Mufaddal Saifuddin in place of Bismillah” Where are we going? Are they going to declare Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, a prophet like Ahmadiyya prophet Mirza Ghulam Ahmad? Or, will they even claim him to be higher?

Asghar Vasanwala

sorry but this is BS.

Even i can post an audio and claim that i am a reformist and say any nonsense about S Insaaf or the late Engineer Saab.

Mr. Vanaswala has unfortunately in the past too, put up videos "apparently" defaming the community only to remove it when he was proved wrong

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 am

Salam Zinger bhai,
The information is correct. I independently verified with a buzurg living in Surat who was a witness to this crap !

But then, what is new? The "Da'i" is already elevated to the position of Allah (swt). Have you forgotten the Badri Lacewala rants from the past Ashara tamasha...

FiAmanillah

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Wajid wrote:Salam Zinger bhai,
The information is correct. I independently verified with a buzurg living in Surat who was a witness to this crap !

But then, what is new? The "Da'i" is already elevated to the position of Allah (swt). Have you forgotten the Badri Lacewala rants from the past Ashara tamasha...

FiAmanillah
Very well Wajid bhai, if you have confirmation then i will accept it. the reason for my post was that in todays day and age, with technology, anyone can do anything and pin it on an community.

and who can forget that jerk-off badri. the less i speak about him, the better

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:17 am

zinger wrote:
Wajid wrote:Salam Zinger bhai,

FiAmanillah
Very well Wajid bhai, if you have confirmation then i will accept it. the reason for my post was that in todays day and age, with technology, anyone can do anything and pin it on an community.

and who can forget that jerk-off badri. the less i speak about him, the better
Zingerbhai....after hearing about this utter blasphemy, I too checked with my sources in Surat and all of them endorsed that it was true. Apart from this, many more blasphemous statements have happened during the holy month of Ramzan....thus the less said of the total madness the better.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:31 am

... you not only questioned the authenticity of the youtube, questioned the integrity of AV and GM who is in the service of exposing scandals.

Is it fence seaters are unsure if Muffy and his corrupt administration are oppressive. I understand Bohra majority may be happy to remain slaves as they are now accustomed to, we are fighting for the few goodmen and women who are stuck. Or should we be?

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:55 am

Very interesting email received from one of the fence sitter in SMS Daawat, apparently it was sent by one of the forum members. If thats you, kudos to you, good old days, I still remember the early seventies and late eighties, my God, thats when the Qasre MAWALI started coming to London, with FAKE PAPERS, begging G K Noon to sort the illegally obtained British Passports for them, especially the 2 sons of SMB, Idris Badruddin and Qusai Vajiuddin, that's when things started going wrong for the mostly educated Dawoodi Bohras who had come mainly from East Africa. Force and fake mojizaz were used to brainwash them all to kneel and pay up for their ayyashi and sadly most of them, including my family became abde syednas. That was then and this is now, now we are abde Allah, servants of Allah.
Kothar are trying their best to reverse the servants concept but they are failing on their mission, abde syednas are becoming abde allah, Subhanallah.

During early part of 1970s there were few Bohras in USA.
During late 1970s Bohras in Los Angeles area were about 2-3 dozen families spread over a large geographical area. Most of them were young single or recently married couples.
Elderly Bohras were hard to find. During Ramadan and Mohrarram, Bohras met in private homes.

Then there was a Syedna family member Zohar studying in UCLA.
He would conduct some of the gathering in a friendly setup; no formality of dress or etiquettes of folding hands or tsaleem etc.
He used to play volleyball and games with other on picnics and outings.
During Mohrarram, we used to rent space from a Hindu temple. Idol were covered during Majlis. Later Bohras’ parents started arriving. They started their habitual formalities and spoiled Zohar Bhaisaheb’s habits. Such honor and formalities went in head of Zohar Saheb; he started refusing to sit, unless someone spread Sujni. He no more ate in paper plate, demanded china.
His Nakhra and demands spiked.
Within a decade, many more Bohras migrated, especially a large number of African Bohras. Local Bohra circle made a deal buying a church.

There was no money for purchase. Everyone contributed what little bit they could. For raising fund, all Bohras families devoted their time packing and bagging apparels, many nights in Broadway Store and earned money for this Markaz fund. Over years, the Church money was paid off.Bohra clergies who Bohras call Bhaisaheb or Miyasaheb started to arriving under priest visa. They demanded emperor like formalities. Prayers, Majlis and functions were held only on holidays. There was no dress code or compulsion. After a while Kothar system entrenched. Syedna Burhan Uddin also visited Los Angeles and enjoyed Disneyland.During last decade of 20th Century, a cunning and divisive Miyasaheb, named Fakhrudin Burwaniwala arrived and took charge of Orange County area. He had special ties with some Syedna’s sons called Shezadas in some murky deals. He became untouchable. He started enforcing name change of Bohras and imposing Taharat rule.
Most of the young Bohras had boght homes and card with bank loans. He would not allow them to do religious function telling them you are not clean.
Many Bohras who were had bank loans and paid interest interest lied that they were not interest and got privilege of green card. Once, I mentioned to Miysaheb Fakhruddin, those Bohras are interest and he should check its reality by checking their Federal tax returns that would show if they were in interest. He said “Bhai hamne paper jovano hukam nathi” Actually, he wanted Sabeel money and encouraged Bohras to lie. Because they were not accepting Sabeel from non-Taharat people, he allowed them lie.He also played some malicious tricks. If someone was sick with cancer etc., he will tell them Nuskha and make them fearful. He was bilking money, yet pretended he was pauper and had no food in in his refrigerator. He used to send several thousands to his family in India every few months.Once I demolished his argument about Jannat, he told me there is no physical Jannat; it was only a Spiritual Jannat. He was a crook but knew Duas and Quran that impressed Bohras. He initiated prodding Bohras for constructing a new Masjid and started collecting funds, units, pledges, etc. He manipulated Bohras. Finally, after few years, a land was purchased in the city of Ontario and a new mosque was built at expense of more than a million dollars. Syedna has made customary that Bohras cannot pray in any Mosque unless he is paid a hefty sum of Salam and travel expenses for inauguration. Bohras can pray in a new mosque only after  their chief cleric, Syedna, inaugurates and blesses it.However, exceptions are made when it suits to Syedna.  Once  when Syedna's close family member called Shahzada, visited Los Angeles, an exception was made for duration his visit. During his stay, the ban was lifted and Bohra prayed in the un-inaugurated Masjid. Nevertheless, as soon as he left, ban was imposed again and Bohras could pray only in Jamatkhana (dining) area and Masjid remained closed for prayers.Orange County Bohra were waiting and waiting. Syedna Mohammed Buhrhanuddin became sick and then died. There was succession dispute. Inauguration dragged few more years. Finally there was a custody case of Syedna Mufaddal’s grandchildren. In that connection, he came to USA. He took opportunity of inaugurating few mosques and mint some money.
These Mosque had remained without prayers.For Ontario Mosque, he demanded ½ million dollars in inauguration fee. Jamat could come up with only $300,000.
Syedna said the price cannot come down. Syedna will not budge lowering the price. Like businessman, he calculated applying rule of three. If full Majid inauguration cost is $500,000; so, for $300,000 how much area? Answer was only 2/3 of mosque will be inaugurated. Local Bhaisaheb has now cordoned 30% women prayer area and large dining area as ransom for payment of the balance $200,000. Past Ramadan, many women had no Musalla space; they were jostling each other for space yet that 33% of area remained closed for prayers. Dai is supposed to promote Tqawa and prayers. Instead we have is a greedy entrench establishment that holds mosque space as ransom.Please look at following map that shows areas closed for prayers. No prayers are allowed in those spaces. Do you think Allah, Prophet, Molana Ali, or Farishta would honor such greedy people?It is despicable that those who constructed Masjid with their treasure, sweat, and blood, are not allowed to pray by Kothar a mafia type organization. Syedna has not contributed any money, yet he holds power to approve or deny masjid space to his followers.Same is the case with many Mosques all over the world. Pay and Pray. Such game forces local Bohra to invite once again Syedna for inauguration and pay him second time his various fees such as  Salam, Najwa and Ziyafat, Qadambosi, etc.
This is how selfish misinterpretations of religion by tribal, political, and Firqa leaders have corroded core of Islam.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:26 pm

ROTFLMAO. Terms like Blasphemy by reformist, "progressive" Bohras. I prefer the brain dead but harmless Bohras who empty they treasures on the thug of a Dai than extremists minded Wahabi influenced people calling themselves progressive Bohras.

EPIC FAIL!