for zakir naik fans

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: for zakir naik fans

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

More lies and half truths from the half chaddi. A democratic process which rewrites the laws of God (legalizing homosexuality for example) is not allowed. Throwing out corrupt leaders is definitely allowed.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:44 am

yes definitely not allowed accroding to you and ZN.
but according to the politician u mentioned, he beleives in democracy and the rewriting of laws and also takes part in it in the parliament.
so according to ZN, he is not true muslim , so his defending him does not make any sense . is it?
according to your earlier post-we should not care about what non-muslim thinks( also applicable to who do not follow the correct version according to u)

also mahesh bhatt defending him does not make any sense coz first he is non-muslim--so doomed to hell--he indulges in films and music--again strictly haraam according to ZN.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:24 am

Some non muslims are better than half chaddi muslims.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:36 am

of course they are better, not only from half chaddis, but from practising muslims too.
especially from followers of ZN.
who teach them if a muslim reverts back to being a non muslim--he should be killed.
and then say he is a messenger of peace and he is not promoting terrorism.

but hey non muslims are doing shirk and doomed to hell--so how can they be better?
guess ur ideology is not sufficient to satisfy u also, how will u satisfy and convert others?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Another lie. You became a non Muslim and are still alive and spewing venom against the muslims. What a shame.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Actually calling you a non Muslim would be insulting to the non muslims. You are a munafiq. If we had been living in the times of Hussain (ra) guess whose side you would be on. The government that is plotting against the muslims or the muslims whose lives are in danger? You'd most certainly be Yazid''s unpaid and willing lapdog.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:16 am

the govt is not plotting against muslims.
if it would have been so, the second biggest population must not be living better than most of the 56 nations.

according to you, 56 nations were non -muslim land turned to muslim land by force and oppression and still crying vicitmization?

i am alive coz it is secular nation --would have been killed in 56 nations.
so negates ur statement that it is a lie.
so my statement stands as it is that ur master is preaching that muslims who revert back should be killed.
and to do this he wants to convert this land into muslim land.

your abusing and rambling just proves one thing.
all ur idiotic beleifs does not stand the scrutiny of logic , if challenged rationally or logically and starts playing
victimization cards now and then.

another lie of ur master--according to him whole muslim world is one ummah, and everybody are brothers of each other
in religion. but u could not find one out 56 nation brother to help u, and have to find refuge in a christian land.

another lie of messenger of peace--he says he does not promote terrorrism and is against violence.
this he does in stage show, but also says muslims should be terrorist and terrorize america and as a tactic of war
it is permissible to kill or suicide bombing.
according to his beleif whole world is in two categories, one darul islam and darul harb.
darul harb is war zone of non muslim land. muslims are in perpetual state or war with non muslims.

this he does very sublty by injecting poison into peoples mind.

it is funny u put ra after husain, as ur habitual of putting it after yazid.
since when did ur change of heart became--though a welcome change.
who would do what when in husains time can easily be guaged by who curses yazid and who stauncly refuses to do so.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:43 pm

At least you agree that you have become a munafiqi non-muslim.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 pm

anajmi wrote:Some non muslims are better than half chaddi muslims.

nice weasel-out Anajmi.
When the heat gets to hot, run out of the kitchen.
Aand when you get cornered, use the ones "you" consider as being hell-bound as being your trump card.
:roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:07 am

Better than being a cowardly spectator wouldn't you say? And no, I wasn't running away, but that was a terrific gut punch wasn't it? Truth, as they say hit's where it hurts the most.

And now that the truth about half chaddi mamu is out, there is no point in continuing is there? It is a kind of an irony that almost all Muslim haters who pretend to be muslims pretend to be Hussain and Ali worshippers. Those esteemed folks must be turning in their graves.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 am

anajmi wrote:
according to ur various previous statement --muslims are mostly killed in muslims nations na?
that makes me more muslim than you.
or all are non muslim if there are at all remaining due to ethnic cleansing?
btw --did u also feared of getting killed in 56 nations thats why moved to christian land?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

anajmi wrote:Better than being a cowardly spectator wouldn't you say? And no, I wasn't running away, .
we are right here on ground zero in india--fighting , living, whatever, walking the road with head held upright.
not taking refuge in the land of begotten son of god.while there was 56 pure shirk free land available.
guess that pure land is not that much pure afterall.
now this is what is called coward and running away.
but wait--may be it is according to bikini interpretation --coz they see it as it is --naked.
for burqa clouded --they cannot even distinguish between burqa and thrash bag.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:36 am

anajmi wrote:? It is a kind of an irony that almost all Muslim haters who pretend to be muslims pretend to be Hussain and Ali worshippers. Those esteemed folks must be turning in their graves.
they would turn or lie or do whatever pleases them.
u shouldnt worry coz according to u, they are long dead and no use to us now.
if they cannot do shafa-at for us, how can they think anything bad also?
again simple logic--which is hard for u to understand.

the biggest irony is those who talk about jannah are more after wordly desire.
they want to sail in both ship--guess what happens to them?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:29 am

anajmi wrote:
so if i agree am munafiq or non-muslim, my all statements are true and exposes ZNs false beleifs? correct?
but u have gone on record to say ZN only speaks the truth --guess he is also munafiq and non muslim

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:05 am

So if I agree that you are a Muslim and not a munafiq then all my statements and the statements of Zakir Naik (ra) are completely true right? and exposes you to be a liar and a munafiq right? (I know.... an example of the twisted logic that all your idiotic statements are made up of. Not sure if you twist them on purpose of if you are just that stupid.)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 am

still wrong.
coz truth should not be based only if someone is muslim or not.--that is ur concurence
it should be based on well truth itself.
and the fact is

he calls himself messenger of peace.
but does not beleive in co-existence with non muslims.
actually whole of wahabi ideology do not beleive in this.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:40 am

actually i care damn about what anybody thinks of me
muslim, munafiq, non muslim.
whatever suits u.
it is u who insist on urself calling a beleiver.
beleiver of what?
idiotic ideology or person ?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 am

anajmi wrote:So if I agree that you are a Muslim and not a munafiq then all my statements and the statements of Zakir Naik (ra) are completely true right? and exposes you to be a liar and a munafiq right? (I know.... an example of the twisted logic that all your idiotic statements are made up of. Not sure if you twist them on purpose of if you are just that stupid.)
read again ur previous statement bro
with disputing the facts mentioned, u said i have become non-muslim.
means if i become non muslim--my statement are true and valid.
and suddenly if i become muslim, my statement becomes nullified and ZNs statement becomes valid.
only a brain dead beleiver will make such conclusion.
but hey --that is exactly same idiotic ideology ZN peddles everytime.
his beleif is supreme and all others should follow HIS true god.
and if not--they have to make sure they do--by hook or crook.
and he does it very smartly, manipulatively, indirectly without getting caught in legal problems.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:39 pm

HOW (NOT) TO TALK ABOUT SALAFISM

There is a current public controversy around popular Islamic preacher Zakir Naik accusing him for inspiring Islamic militants who conducted an attack in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The controversy is based on a report in a Bangladeshi newspaper,Daily Star,which claims that one of the killers was inspired by the speech of Zakir Naik.The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also made an indirect reference to Zakir Naik in his speech at the University of Nairobi in Kenya and implicitly condemned his activities.

There are multiple layers of the debate around the personality of Zakir Naik.According to reports in the media, the common denominator between Zakir Naik and the Islamic State (or IS, ISIS or ISIL)is that of Salafism. Is it a plausible argument, then, that Salafism is the binding force of both an Islamic preacher like Zakir Naik and militant formations such as IS? The main argument is that both Zakir Naik and IS believe in the Salafi methodology.

I want to show some of the challenges inherent in understanding the phenomenon called Salafism that defies an easy definition. A careful analysis of the debate around Zakir Naik or any other issues related to Salafism must take into consideration the complexities of the historical movement called Salafism. The public criticism of Salafism will not be useful as long as it reproduces obscurantist readings of Islam, Muslims and Islamic movements and public figures.

The difference between creed and the subjective history of the creed is also obscured in the mainstream analysis of Salafism. It is striking that the subjective experience and historical setting makes the Salafi interpretation of the creed different from one context to another

Any careful analysis of Salafism must take into consideration the diversity within the movement before lumping all self-identified or suspected Salafis or Salafi personalities together and expressing a blanket demonization of a monolithic Salafism

While there is a clear link between some salafi orientated preachers such as Zakir Naik and the Wahabi oriented Salafism including a connection to sources of power from Saudi Arabia, it is not the case that such preachers and in this Zakir Naik has ever advocated or supported violent or militant action within India or anywhere else for that matter. There is an important distinction between preaching a socially problematic and mostly apolitical message and advocating for militant action to bring about political change. By conflating the two, the media is misrepresenting the facts and creating the false impression that all who identify or are identifies as salafi are cut from the same cloth.

The larger point made by Quintan Wiktorowicz is that Salafi radicalism has less to do with adherence to the methodology but rather with particular socio-historical conditions which contributed to radical political and religious views. This is an observation that is relevant to the Indian scenario. The problematic media reporting on the Salafism related security threat does not do justice to the centuries long history of Salafism in India and its various manifestations in different regions of India. The broad anti-Salafism rhetoric by sections of the Indian media demonstrates a lack in understanding the historical and current contexts and only contributes to furthering the anti-Muslim prejudice in the name of Salafism.

READ FULL ARTICLE :-

http://raiot.in/how-not-to-talk-about-salafism/

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:27 pm

anajmi wrote:Better than being a cowardly spectator wouldn't you say? And no, I wasn't running away, but that was a terrific gut punch wasn't it? Truth, as they say hit's where it hurts the most.

And now that the truth about half chaddi mamu is out, there is no point in continuing is there? It is a kind of an irony that almost all Muslim haters who pretend to be muslims pretend to be Hussain and Ali worshippers. Those esteemed folks must be turning in their graves.
Gut punch? you have got to be kidding me :roll: . Or maybe.. you were just trying to kid yourself. either which ways, carry on

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Dr Zakir Naik sends Rs 500 crore defamation notice to Times Now Arnab Goswami

Mumbai: Islamic preacher Dr Zakir Naik has slapped a defamation suit against Times Now’s Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami. Dr. Naik has sought Rs 500 crore as damages from Arnab Goswami and other office bearers for allegedly defaming him.

As per India. com reports, Zaik Naik’s lawyer Mubin Solkar, issued a legal notice against Arnab Goswami, Megha Prasad (Bureau Chief – Times Now), Avinash Kaul (CEO– Times Now), Sunil Lulla (CEO – Times Global Broadcasting Co. Ltd) and Times Global Broadcasting Co. Ltd.

The defamation notice says that Gowswami made false and defamatory statements against Naik on his popular show ‘The Newshour Debate’ causing grave damage to his reputation in the public eye.

“It is you (Arnab Goswami) who is willfully without any authority carrying out a media trial and influencing the minds of the public and authority to the detriment of my client’s (Zakir Naik) interest and are malign statement without verifying records. The statements so made by you publically, is misleading and contain falsehood and half truths. You have intentionally maligned my client’s reputation. You on your television channel have started a hate campaign against my client without having knowledge of the truth which you have deliberately hidden,” the notice states.

“My client is not in a position to ascertain the actual monetary damages suffered by him for your wrongful action. However, my client for the present estimates that the damage suffered by him is estimated at an amount not less than Rs.500 crores,” says the notice.

Dr Naik also sought an apology from Goswami and Times Now and asked the channel to withdraw statements made against him.

http://www.siasat.com/news/dr-zakir-nai ... mi-993207/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Muslim Ummah Needs guidance from Its Leadership

In the latest controversy against Dr Zakir Naik, as per the latest report on Media, it seems NIA is trying to pull in "Tableeg Jamaat and Jamat-E-Islami" into the controversy.

As a political observer, I can say for sure that, continuous loss of several States' Assembly elections has severely damaged the morale of BJP. It all started from New Delhi, Bihar, WB, TN, Kerala, several local bodies including Varanasi. Elections are fast approaching in Punjab, Gujarat and UP in 2017. Today, I was reading an article in Times of India written by Nadan Nilakeni, our national exports has been in the back track continuously since the past 18 months now?
Whipping up communal passions and winning elections has happened in the past in our country and BJP is trying to re-enact the same once again with hopes of winning through successfully. Announcement of start of Ram Mandir construction by end of 2016, Law Ministry's notification to Law commission on Uniform Civil Code, Media Trail on Dr Zakir Naik, all in my view are politically motivated for 2017 Assembly elections.

In critical situations, Muslim political parties should guide Muslim Ummah, as to How they should react in a specific situation? Owaisi brothers talk boldly but its benefits are mostly reaped by Sangh Parivar? General contention that Muslims are not safe under BJP rule, is not 100% true. If we honestly, analyze, the history of all political parties in India, both regional and National, we would find stains of Muslim blood on each one of them including DMK in TN.

When Media Trail was in peak against Dr Zakir Naik, Muslim community as a whole were clueless, How to react? Because Media had almost pronounced Dr Zakir Naik to be the most dreaded terrorist. By Allah's grace Sadhvi's statement of Rs 50 Lakhs for his head diffused this issue to some extent.

Any ordinary person knows very well that we can easily douse engulfed fire with water. But the action of a fireman would be totally different because he was specifically trained to deal with several manifestations of fire, so before any action, firemen would first analyze, what kind of fire is it? According he will action because you can't douse electric short circuit fire with water?

Many muslim organizations are working for the welfare of Muslim Ummah, please guide them seasonally, How they should react in a specific situation? What they should do? What they should not do? None of our actions / reactions should ever go in favor of Sangh parivar. it is actually trying very hard to sow the seeds of hatred for Muslims in the hearts of ordinary Non-Muslims. Every Muslim organization, both political and non-political is duty bound to closely monitor situation and offer constructive guidance for the Muslim Ummah. This is the need of the hour. A political party has greater responsibility and accountability in the court of Allah.

Emotional statements and speeches, would only benefit our enemies besides damaging the social fabric of Hindu-Muslim unity, which is very much essential for our survival because we live in a multi-culture society and we are inter-dependent for all our daily needs like housing, education, employment, healthcare, training, all services and so on. Our mutual relationship should always be extremely cordial, each one of us should strive hard for this.

We have a social responsibility to guide and support Muslim Ummah with useful tips for their peaceful co-existence. India is home for about 180 Million Muslims. Fight is very common even at home or office or shop or street or factory or anywhere. Mishandling of two Muslim women in MP recently is just part of many such stray controversies emanating from time-to-time. We should foresee that these incident are just sparks and our enemies are actually planning to ignite a devastating jungle fire. We should always try to diffuse it instantly and do not allow emotions and passions to escalate any further. We Muslims have a greater responsibility, besides others including every Muslim individual.

I hope every Indian muslin would consider my views with cool presence of mind because every single thought, word or action would always impact Muslim ummah, positively or negatively?

http://theeasternpost.org/show_news_arc ... ?id=++5026

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

More trouble for controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik. What can be seen as the first action by Indian agencies, a Islamic Research Foundations employee has been arrested in a joint operation by Maharashtra ATS and Kochi police. WHO IS HE? IRF has confirmed that Arshi Qureshi, arrested for allegedly indoctrinating Kerala youths to join IS

http://satyavijayi.com/expose-zakir-nai ... read-full/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:18 am

I am planning to sell gateway of India for cheap. Any takers? Half price for half chaddis.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:33 pm

What have I done to earn ‘Dr Terror’ tag? Preacher Zakir Naik asks

Controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik, facing the allegation of ‘radicalising’ youths, asked the government on Saturday what exactly has he done to get the tag of “Dr Terror”, seeking “logical answers” to charges levelled against him.

In a four-page “open letter”, Naik posed five questions to the government as to what he has done to earn the tags of “terror preacher”, “Dr Terror”.

“Why now? I have been preaching for 25 years not just in India but across the world. What exactly did I do now to earn the tags of ‘terror preacher’, ‘Dr Terror’? Of 150 countries where I am respected, I am called a ‘terrorist influencer’ in my own country. What an irony!,” the 50-year-old televangelist asked.

“Despite exhaustive investigations, not a single conclusive evidence of wrong doing was reported by any governmental agency. But now investigators are being asked to repeat and continue the probe. Why?”

On the government’s action against his NGO, he asked why would the government renew IRF’s FCRA registration and then cancel it? And that it seemed “illogical”.

“Is there design to leaking confidential information of the government, solicitor general and the MHA? Is there a design to leaking selective government documents to the media?” the letter said.

Naik, a medical doctor-turned Salafist preacher, said the entire row in the last few months have come as a “shock” to him and termed it as “murder of democracy and strangulation of fundamental rights”.

“This is not just an attack on me, it is an attack against Indian Muslims. And it is an attack against peace, democracy and justice,” Naik wrote in the letter.

On allegations of forced conversion, Naik, who has been away from the country for over two months, said, “While chasing IRF for allegations of forced conversions, why are the agencies ignoring the most basic proof? Where is the converted person and where is his or her statement? Isn’t this person the most basic proof of forced conversion?”

The founder of Peace TV, run by his Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), Naik has come under the scanner of security agencies after a Bangladeshi newspaper had reported that one of the attackers of the July 1 terror strike in Dhaka was “inspired” by his speeches.

Naik said if his NGO was banned, it will be the biggest jolt to democracy in India.

“IRF and I have been ‘set up’ for a ban. And if that happens, if IRF and I are banned, it will be the biggest jolt to the country’s democracy in recent times. I do not say this just for me but because this ban will set a precedence of unspeakable injustices against the 20 crore Muslims of India.”

Naik said he was open to any investigation and “harshest of punishments” if found guilty.

“I still have faith in the judiciary and I know that truth will ultimately prevail. But it may come at a huge price if the current actions are not checked. My appeal to the government – be fair in your investigation. Be fair in what you allege. Be truthful with facts,” he said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... TstbK.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:32 pm

THE HYPOCRITE BJP ---- BJP hobnobbed with Zakir Naik

‘Vajpayee govt organised Zakir Naik visit to J&K’

Under attack from the BJP over controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik’s reported donation to a Sonia Gandhi-headed trust, the Congress on Monday said the previous NDA government headed by A B Vajpayee had, in 2003, “organised” and “facilitated” Naik’s visit to Jammu and Kashmir and went all out to make his three-day visit a success.

“These days, the BJP does not get tired of chanting Zakir Naik’s name. He has become a new mantra for them. In 2003, the BJP was in power at the Centre and the PDP — the BJP’s ally now — was in government in Jammu and Kashmir. Is it not a fact that Zakir Naik was entertained at the Raj Bhawan in Jammu and Kashmir then? Is it wrong that the then NDA government at the Centre facilitated the visit of Naik to J&K,” said Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari.

“Is it not a fact that the then Governor of J&K received him (Naik) and accorded him courtesy at Raj Bhawan? Is it not a fact that Naik’s three-day visit to J&K was organised by the then NDA government, which pulled out all the stops to make it successful,” he said.

“Till the time that the information with regard to the indoctrination, alleged or real, of the Dhaka attack perpetrators became public, Zakir Naik or his organisation may have been surreptitious, but they were not on the radar of either the media or for that matter the security agencies,” said Tewari. “So as the BJP starts pointing fingers and imputing movies, it would be worthwhile to introspect that if Zakir Naik is the devil incarnate… what were they doing frolicking with the devil incarnate in 2003.”

Rubbishing the Congress attack, BJP leader Shrikant Sharma said: “The Congress always does this. When it is caught red-handed, it turns back and blames the previous NDA government.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... k-3028233/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:22 pm

'Anti-Muslim' Modi Govt. banning IRF is politically motivated: Zakir Naik

Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) chief Zakir Naik has dubbed the ban on his non-governmental organisation (NGO) as 'unfortunate' and alleged that this move of the 'anti-Muslim' BJP-led NDA Government is politically motivated.

Naik told ANI that the ban would be challenged as soon as possible, adding that his legal team in Delhi and Mumbai are considering all options possible.

Responding to a poser as to why he blamed Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government for the ban and not British Prime Minister Theresa May, Naik said, "I am not banned in the U.K. I have been 'excluded', which means I cannot enter U.K. A ban would have meant banning my speeches on television, my NGO as well as my books, audio and video CDs. None of that has happened. My organization and my published materials are very much in circulation in U.K. and doing some commendable work in spreading the message of peace in Islam."

Naik, however, maintained that even the exclusion in the United Kingdom was politically motivated as when the Labour Party was in power the head of Counter Terrorism had sent a senior officer to request him to help them to reach those Muslims whom they felt were misguided.

"In fact, for my work spanning over two decades and even after being excluded from U.K. in 2010 I have been awarded some of the highest civilian awards by several countries like Malaysia, Dubai, Sharjah and Gambia including the King Faisal Prize for Service to Islam by King Salman of Saudi Arabia which is the most prestigious award of the Islamic World similar to the Nobel Prize for Peace. My talks continue to attract lakhs of people from all communities," he added.

Expressing grief, Naik said that he has been banned in his homeland India despite attracting hundreds of thousands of audience for several years.

"Imagine I was invited twice in the last few years before the Modi government came to power to the National Police Academy in Hyderabad which is the most prestigious training institute for Indian Police to address the IPS officers. Most of the officers I addressed may yet be in service. Do you mean to say that this prestigious institution invited a person who promotes terrorism to address the IPS officers? This ban is truly unfortunate and undoubtedly politically motivated," he added.

Expressing confidence, Naik said he is positive that the National Investigation Agency (NIA) would after a thorough research realise that he is far away from promoting terrorism.

"In U.K. where the Counter Terrorism head disagreed with the exclusion but had to give in to the then Home Secretary... here in India too, I am positive that the officers in NIA and other departments after doing thorough research for more than four months may have surely realized that I am far away from promoting terrorism have no choice but to give in to the political pressures," he said.

"More unfortunately, it is also indicative of the grim state of affairs existing in my beloved homeland since the Modi government took over two-and-a-half years ago," he added.

Escalating his attack on the Centre, Naik stated that one needs to look at these allegations from a political viewpoint, adding it all began when the Modi government took charge.

"Most of my statements quoted for banning me have been made by me 8 to 18 years ago. One needs to look at these allegations from a political viewpoint. These allegations started when the current Modi government took over and that says a lot of things," he added.

Responding to a poser whether the BJP-led NDA government is anti-Muslim, Naik said the last decade and a half has several evidences of the Prime Minister's anti-Muslim behaviour and actions, adding the most recent one is the banning of IRF while the likes of Rajeshwar Singh, Yogi Adityanath and Sadhvi Prachi flourished under him.

"I don't think. I know it is anti-Muslim. But why ask me? Ask the hundreds of millions of Indians who will tell you that Modi is anti-Muslim and that makes him a danger to the Indian democracy," he asserted. (ANI)

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:24 am

"In fact, for my work spanning over two decades and even after being excluded from U.K. in 2010 I have been awarded some of the highest civilian awards by several countries like Malaysia, Dubai, Sharjah and Gambia including the King Faisal Prize for Service to Islam by King Salman of Saudi Arabia which is the most prestigious award of the Islamic World similar to the Nobel Prize for Peace. My talks continue to attract lakhs of people from all communities," he added.
LOL ! that was funny !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Atrocious to imply youth have joined ISIS with my influence: Zakir Naik

Asserting that he has always condemned terrorism or killing of any innocent human, controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik on Monday said it is atrocious even to imply that some youth, who have joined the ISIS, are influenced by him.

"I am followed by more than 100 million people from across the world through television, Facebook and YouTube. Alhumdulillah, tens of thousands of people have come closer to Islam after listening to my talks and videos on topics that have ranged from misconceptions about Islam, Qur'an, Modern Science, education, women's rights in Islam, family issues, Islamic view on terrorism and Jihad and many others," Naik told ANI.

Asserting that he inspires many to come closer to Islam, Naik said his every follower may not do everything he says.

"Once a person comes closer to Islam, there are possibilities that he is exposed to other speakers as well, some of whom misguide them in the name of Islam. They encourage them to kill innocent people, which is totally against the Qur'an. If you listen to my talks, you will not find a single video where I have condoned terrorism or killing any innocent human beings," he added.

Naik also asserted that he has been giving lectures for more than 20 years, adding there is not a single event where he has ever encouraged anyone to kill any other innocent human being.

"In the media and elsewhere, I am being misquoted through half sentences and out of context clips, which try to give an impression that I promote terrorism. I'm totally against terrorism. I condemn all acts of terrorism, including killing of innocent human beings, which is considered as the second major sin in Islam. Islam and Qur'an are totally against all acts of terrorism, including killing of innocent human beings and that is what I've always preached," he said.

"I am sure you agree that I have good oratory skills. So if I was really spreading terror, wouldn't I have made a few lakh terrorists by now? Not just a handful? The fact is that I have always preached peace and harmony and how to become good human beings by following Qur'anic tenets," he added.

While asserting that in a fan following of millions there may be a handful of anti-social elements who will go astray and take up violence, Naik said they are surely not following what he has told them, adding the moment they pick up senseless violence they cease to be Islamic and they surely lose his support.

Refuting links of the ISIS to IRF, Naik dubbed it as 'pure fabrication'.

He further alleged that there is a concerted effort by the government and its agencies to create an air of negativity around him and label him as a hatemonger.

"Till date, they have not provided a single proof to substantiate their claims. That's because none exist and all that agencies are claiming are chatter and nothing else. What I am doing now is the same work I have been doing for 25 years. Do you really think my so-called "terrorist activities" would have been hidden from multiple intelligence agencies for so long?" he said.

Naik also said he is in no position to confirm or refute reports regarding IRF funding Anas, a youth from Rajasthan who apparently has joined the ISIS.

"I can tell you that it is highly improper and childish to allege that IRF's scholarship money was used to "fund terror". That's not possible because the scholarship amount goes straight to the institution and not to the student. Once the student submits the fee structure of his institution, a cheque is made out in the name of the institution and sent directly to the institution," he said.

"In some cases, the student may have paid the fees by taking loans or organising money from someone if the last date will be due. In such a case, IRF pays to the student's account directly. Can anyone digest the claim that IRF funds terror and out of Rs 64 crores received in past 25 years, used only Rs. 80,000 for funding terror? he added.

The controversial Islamic preacher further said the IRF funds education of underprivileged children across the country, adding the NGO has been doing the same for several years now.

"It gives scholarships of more than Rs. one crore every year. Scholarships are given in the field of medicine, engineering, management studies accountancy, etc. Thousands of needy students have benefitted from it over the years," he added.

Asserting that IRF carries out several social programmes in education and health by donating money to several other NGOs, hospitals and educational institutions, Naik said it is done by granting scholarships to needy students and donating money to hospitals for treatment of the poor.

"The IRF also runs its own free medical clinic in Mumbra, Mumbai that gives free treatment to more than 5,000 patients a month. Under a similar programme, IRF donated Rs. 50 lakh to Rajiv Gandhi Charitable Trust (RGCT) few years ago, which the Trust later returned in July 2016 for reasons better known to them," he added.

On allegations of money laundering by IRF in the funds received from abroad, Naik alleged that there is a concerted witch hunting going on with an objective of implicating him by hook or by crook.

"The 47 crore in question came from my personal account in Dubai to my personal account in Mumbai in the last six plus years. It was duly declared by me in the returns and used for lawful activities including giving gifts and loans to my family members. I don't know where is the problem in that? The media has claimed that the government authorities disclosed that Dr Zakir Naik's family members have received money from Middle Eastern countries," he said.

"I challenge the authorities to prove that any of my immediate family members have received even a small fraction of the 47 crores from Middle Eastern countries they are claiming," he added.

Stating that every year more than 12 billion US dollars (over Rs. 80,000 crores) is officially sent from UAE to India by NRIs and a majority of that amount is sent by non-Muslims, Naik said that he has sent an average of Rs. 7.8 crores a year back to India in the past six years (total Rs. 47 crores).

"It is all official. It's the money I earned as an NRI sent back to India through official channels. What is illegal about it? There are hundreds of non Muslims sending more than hundred crore rupees every year from UAE to India. Let me remind you that out of the list of 100 richest Indians living in the Gulf countries 80 percent are non-Muslims," he added.

"There is another figure of Rs. 64 crores that media is saying that ED is claiming that IRF collected illegally. Although I cannot confirm this figure as accurate because we don't have the documents with us anymore, it is surely an amount received by IRF in donations over the last 25 years. That is close to Rs 2.50 crores per year. Lesser in earlier years and more in later years. More importantly, what the NIA is not saying is that more than Rs. 50 crores out of the total are donations received from Indians living right here in India," he said.

Naik further said the IRF received about Rs. 14 crores in the FCRA account over the past 15 years.

"Out of this, about Rs. four crores were from NRIs living abroad. Only about Rs. 10 crores were received from foreign donors in the last about 15 years. All of this was duly declared to the Ministry of Home Affairs including the amounts, the names and the addresses of the donors. So, where is the question of money laundering?" he added.

The IRF chief also dared the government to ban and close all organisations funded by his NGO.

"If the government really thinks IRF is doing money laundering then why do they not ban and close down all the institutions we have given donations to which was published in the media. All the donations we gave to all the organizations and institutions are legal and within the framework of law," said Naik.

"Why do they only talk about Rajiv Gandhi Trust? Why do they not close down KJ Somaiya Trust in Sion Mumbai, Nair Hospital in Mumbai Central, Devilal Memorial Trust, Association of Management Studies and many others as published in media few days ago? Why are they only after IRF Educational Trust which is managing Islamic International School? The answer is they want to misuse their power on minorities," he added. (ANI)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:49 am

forget about money.
there is more money coming from saudi to madrasa and mosques in kerala to fund poisnous ideology.
the main thing is he does not beleive in secularism and democracy and puts sharia above it.
this he has said officially and is available on his website.
he does not want muslims to respect other faith and wants to convert them as he thinks that his ideology
is supreme to all things and all other ideolodies should be eradicated and submit to his ideology which is the
only truth on face of earth.
he does not want muslims to allow other people to preach their faith or even worship openly where muslims are in majority.
this directly confilicts with indianness and is suitable for saudi.
no surprise he was given saudi award.
for this reason alone he should be prosecuted by not by indian judiciary but by sharia criminal law as he would want non muslim
to be prosecuted.