Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Heard that a "agal parta" abde or former abde has been baraated in Pune for sending whatsapp messages against Muffy. Apparently the Aamil & co knocked at his door around 0100 to confront him.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 am

@dal-chaval-palidu

I am surprised that you are still not able to make out that SMB has double cross

Father
Community
Deen
His followers

He wanted all these power and wealth for his own progeny, he wasn't thinking about community interest.

SKQ kept hoping his brother will do justice but it didnt happened till end.

this all proves there is no RAZA and Ilhaam of Imam involve in Dai appointment, they are just rotating power within their own family. SKQ transferred power to his own son in same fashion.
Last edited by I Rizwan on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:16 am

tipu sultan wrote:This is a true recent event. An Amte, educated, well off.. I was talking to....look at the state of the community ..

They had a death in family. I called to say sorry. She literally said Maula kept her loved one alive for as long as he wanted and took him away when he wanted. No mention of word Allah.

She then went on to say while Maula was on shikar in Africa she asked for shifa and he granted and he lived for a few days. She was so casual about shikar as if it is Maula job and key role is to do shikar.

I asked how can someone doing haram act of shikar grant shifa ..she sounded puzzled...but anyway she completed her remark...by saying Maula remebred him in arzi...which is enough and Maula cannot do haram stuff ever.
Well you were talking to an Amte who believes in calling Allah Subhana-Tahala as Allah first name basis. But if you call SMS as Muffaddal then she will get offended and ask you to mention his name with respect. The right way of saying SMS name would be , if i stand corrected
" DR SYEDNA WA MOULANA ABU JAFAR US SADIQ ALE QADR MUFFADDAL SAIFUDDIN (TUS) " .

We you call Imam Ali AS as "ALI" or Moula Ali first name basis its ok or Muhammad Rasoolulah (SAW) as Muhammad first name basis that is ok but you call SMS as Muffaddal than you just asked for a death wish.

When SMS first become DAI he was called Syedna Muffaddal Saifuddin. Then after few months i heard his name in Waaz as "Syedna Ale Qadr Muffadal Saifuddin " now latest is

DR SYEDNA WA MOULANA ABU JAFAR US SADIQ ALE QADR MUFFADDAL SAIFUDDIN (TUS)

What next...................... i am waiting for it. May be they will add Naeb-e-imam Moulud-e-Ahlulbait Dai -e- Zaman

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 am

relax, jafar us sadiq is next inline contender for dai seat so they are just promoting him.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:23 am

relax, jafar us sadiq is next inline contender for dai seat so they are just promoting him.

Amils are already on job to create stories about how great Jafar is, they are already saying he has great knowledge about almost every thing, and how he is compared to previous duat ilm................advertisement is already on.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 am

@allbird.. "What next...................... i am waiting for it. May be they will add Naeb-e-imam Moulud-e-Ahlulbait Dai -e- Zaman"

In many majlis' the chor ka bhai ghanti chor, AKA Local Aamil refers Muffy Muffin as follows:-
Ad Daeel ajal, Addail Lahil Amin, Naaeebe Aaleh Taha wa Yasin, Naeebe Imame Muttaqeen, Al Mansurul Yeman, Maulud ul Lailatul Qadar, and after few other fancy titles comes.. Syedna wa maulana Abu Jafferus sadiq aali qadar Muffy Moron Saifuddin, still aamil carries on with the fancy title. .. Attalallaho baqau us sharif ilayamuddin.... then he starts by saying the last rite.. "ammah baad"
Now brother allbird, feel free to count Muffy Morons names.. kothar is trying to compete with Allah's 100 names, Nauzobillah.
khuda taala sagla moominin ne Muffy ni daawat si hamesha durr rakhjo anei moominin ne Mufaddal Saifuddin na khaandan si bachaawi ne rakhe, khaasatan Qaeed Chor anei Idris Badruddin, asshahidul Misr Yusuf Najmuddin na chokrawo si hamesha Mufaddal na ghettawo ne bachaawi ne raakhe. Aameen

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:04 pm

allbird wrote:We you call Imam Ali AS as "ALI" or Moula Ali first name basis its ok or Muhammad Rasoolulah (SAW) as Muhammad first name basis that is ok but you call SMS as Muffaddal than you just asked for a death wish.
Abdes address these lofty torchbearers of Islam as Nabi SAAB and Ali SAAB as if they are calling out a Hawaldar as Hawaldar SAAB. To give them the taste of their own medicine, start addressing the Dais as Taher Saifuddin SAAB, Burhanuddin SAAB and Mufaddal SAAB. Why can't one address these corrupt Dais as SAAB when the same epithet is used for the greatest personalities of Islam, in fact there should be something more lowly as these Dais fall in the lowest category of leaders !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:13 pm

address the dais are mufaddal bhai, burhanuddin bhai... nothing more.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:address the dais are mufaddal bhai, burhanuddin bhai... nothing more.
Better address them as KARU company !! :lol:

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Bro ghulam muhammed:

How naive of you to not know about the status of Dai in our religion. I observe in Houston about 20 Jamea sahebo who do not have piles which means they perfect assholes. By observing and listening to them talk I learned the final ilm that they are given in the last class 11th darja of jamea. for 10 years they are given diffeerent ilm and memorizing abiyaat of the last 3 dai. then in final year they are enlightened with the final ilm and which is of taweel. They are taught in 11th darjaa that the taweel of the word Allah means Imam and when Imam is in seclusion then allah means Dai. Thats why they need all those titles before and after his name.
Now you are as smart as them, I gave the crux of knowledge free.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:19 pm

very worried about these ISIS like trained jamia Droids. ..difference is instead of guns they have ideology. .which is more lethal as it spreads like an endemic desease

sent away as teenagers to jamia. .returning after 10 years as talibats. ..dangerous brainwashed mental terror gangs who are being sent around the world to spread muffy's religion where he is god.

they land in madrassa and markaz spreading their ideology by charming abdes with their oratory, appearance style and youth...

their current mission is ohbat. ..they are demonsw rating how matam is to be done...and how to remove STF image

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:39 pm

once an amil said ' pray namaz in markaz or masjid because it will be immamat namaz, well how can it be immamat namaaz without the imam and surely the amil is not an imam. I know Allah is everywhere and sees everything and yes one can look forward to recieving more barakaats praying in a masjid which is the house of Allah, but to say that praying in a markaz with an amil or a jamia punk leading the namaaz and it be called immamat namaz is flase and there can not be the same sawaab as praying in a mosque.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

And now this....Crying classes in MSB.
IMG_2148.mp4
(13.24 MiB) Downloaded 2393 times

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:37 pm

THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT/PROTECTION BODIES.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 am

Nahjul Balagha Hadith n. 73
Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: Whoever places himself as a leader of the people should commence with educating his own self before educating others; and his teaching should be by his own conduct before teaching by the tongue.

The person who teaches and instructs his own self is more entitled to esteem then he who teaches and instructs others.

73. وقال عليه السلام: مَنْ نَصَبَ نَفْسَهُ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَاماً فَعَلَيْهِ أَنْ يَبْدَأَ بِتَعْلِيمِ نَفْسِهِ قَبْلَ تَعْلِيمِ غَيْرِهِ، وَلْيَكُنْ تَأْدِيبُهُ بِسِيرَتِهِ قَبْلَ تَأْدِيبِهِ بِلِسَانِهِ، وَمُعَلِّمُ نَفْسِهِ وَمُؤَدِّبُهَا أَحَقُّ بِالاْجْلاَلِ مِنْ مُعَلِّمِ النَّاسِ وَمُؤَدِّبِهِمْ

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:28 am

ajamali wrote:And now this....Crying classes in MSB.IMG_2148.mp4
What the hell is this.......Ya Allah, imam Hussain Moula, are you happy with this observation ? Humans using little kids to famish their egos and their popularity. I have heard that this is going to be standard practice in Madrassahs and MSB schools until Moharram. What azzaab of Allah has come upon mumineens. Shia muslims cry during their Waaz and Azadari but never have i seen a practice session ever in their schools or madrassahs. Why are we forced to cry ? Are Saifee Mahal testing their powers how they can make mumineen CRY, laugh and dance to their tunes by using Imam hussain AS tragedy for crying, SKQ for laughing and dancing and Modi for puja and Kadam namaskar. My heart bleeds when i see this video :cry:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:35 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:@allbird.. "What next...................... i am waiting for it. May be they will add Naeb-e-imam Moulud-e-Ahlulbait Dai -e- Zaman"

In many majlis' the chor ka bhai ghanti chor, AKA Local Aamil refers Muffy Muffin as follows:-
Ad Daeel ajal, Addail Lahil Amin, Naaeebe Aaleh Taha wa Yasin, Naeebe Imame Muttaqeen, Al Mansurul Yeman, Maulud ul Lailatul Qadar, and after few other fancy titles comes.. Syedna wa maulana Abu Jafferus sadiq aali qadar Muffy Moron Saifuddin, still aamil carries on with the fancy title. .. Attalallaho baqau us sharif ilayamuddin.... then he starts by saying the last rite.. "ammah baad"
Now brother allbird, feel free to count Muffy Morons names.. kothar is trying to compete with Allah's 100 names, Nauzobillah.
khuda taala sagla moominin ne Muffy ni daawat si hamesha durr rakhjo anei moominin ne Mufaddal Saifuddin na khaandan si bachaawi ne rakhe, khaasatan Qaeed Chor anei Idris Badruddin, asshahidul Misr Yusuf Najmuddin na chokrawo si hamesha Mufaddal na ghettawo ne bachaawi ne raakhe. Aameen
Shk Mohammad Yamani bhai well said i have heard those names too. I remember Galib's shair. "Kaar khudihi ko kar Buland itna ke khud Khuda bandey say phuche ke bol theri raaza kya hai " Or similar to Edi Amin in uganda who use to give bravery medals to himself.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:31 am

IMG-20160828-WA0023.jpg
Jannat na Jamin official title

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:53 am

I congratulate Moron Mola Muffy for creating a new generation of morons just like himself. Its clear from the "ohbat" insanity that the Muffy community has hit rock bottom, and now has started to dig. Its beyond parody. Even Al Zulfiqar could not have thought of these insane tactics being taught to children! And not to mention the insane dress code for women. I think there must be a Deeper Throat, even more secretive than Deep Throat!! Bhai Zulfiqar you need to find more contacts in Saifee "Insane" Mahaal. Or should we call it Moron Mental Hospital?

I request Brain Dead Abdes to now just shout "aaaaah" at every opportunity and make roowa jeewu mooh and beat themselves sensless, in birthday parties, in movie theaters and even at work! Show the world how much you love your Moron Mola by acting just like him: a brainless moron!

Truly, Moron Mola has transformed bohras to a bunch of screeching monkeys and baboons. Good job, Oh Moron Mola! Keep up the good work.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Biradar wrote:I Its clear from the "ohbat" insanity that the Muffy community has hit rock bottom, and now has started to dig. "
The digging will lead to the cave so that future generations will get a thrill for zip line to the bottom of the cave. Back to the days of the caveman, where Muffy is planning to reside.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:35 pm

When the conman meets the fool, religion gets started. So true in Bhora's case.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Biradar wrote:I congratulate Moron Mola Muffy for creating a new generation of morons just like himself. Its clear from the "ohbat" insanity that the Muffy community has hit rock bottom, and now has started to dig. Its beyond parody. Even Al Zulfiqar could not have thought of these insane tactics being taught to children! And not to mention the insane dress code for women. I think there must be a Deeper Throat, even more secretive than Deep Throat!! Bhai Zulfiqar you need to find more contacts in Saifee "Insane" Mahaal. Or should we call it Moron Mental Hospital?

I request Brain Dead Abdes to now just shout "aaaaah" at every opportunity and make roowa jeewu mooh and beat themselves sensless, in birthday parties, in movie theaters and even at work! Show the world how much you love your Moron Mola by acting just like him: a brainless moron!

Truly, Moron Mola has transformed bohras to a bunch of screeching monkeys and baboons. Good job, Oh Moron Mola! Keep up the good work.

I too agree that AZ bhai sources need to fired.....AZ needs to appear before our reformist senate committee to explain how can this happen when we thought Bohras cannot go lower than low.

these shock and awe tactics are mind boggling so women and kids they have sorted., whats in for the men? ...will they make us practise reverse sajada. ..and what the is that I tried don't even know steps...AZ please post instructions

Azs only excuse will be if he can disclose what next are we going to have more creativity in 2017 and what will be the new ideas for next Moharam. ..so lets make this is all AZ fault!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:58 am

Dear AZ

How did your deep throat missed this development from the high palace. the rova-jevu-moo training was kept utterly secret from your deep throat.

The rova jevu moo training is really entertaining and disgusting at the same time. muffy camp is either too shrewd knowing how to keep silly and dumb fattened abdes busy in such trivial trainings or they themselves lack any superior knowledge to educate people in. one wonder whichever one is true is saddening.

recently attended series of fast-forward darees, everything happened in a jiffy, the marsiyas, maatams, the aaaahs and aaaaaaaaaaahs and rova jevu moos and awaaz ... and then sherbet, salaams and off to another routine ... sad part was (really rova jevu moos) there was no jaman, attendees were handed over a fruit, biscuit packet, samosa or a glass of sherbet !

it was funny to see pretenders trying hard to yell cries, whine and wail beating themselves silly to make loud rova jevu moo and awaaz, wiping their noses and tiny bits of forced tears regularly to appear crying out loud ! while i was staring in their faces for good humor left in these idiots !

think

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:07 pm

where is such a darees held?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/scF5k0GJzXs and watch the video and see how children are being abused in name of Imam Hussein.

Dawoodi Bohra’s 46th Dai, Mohammed Badruddin Bin Saifuddin had banned Matam. After his murder, a vested interest group of Surti Bohras chose 47th Dai Abdulqader Najmuddin as a Dai Nazim. Thus, in 1840 AD, Dawat moved from a noble Rajput family to current cunning Surti Family. Since then, the family has amassed wealth by dubious means and at the cost of scientific education. They use Show business and propaganda for promoting their own family.

Please watch the video and see how children are being abused. If they do it in USA and authorities come to know, children can be taken away from parents and put in Foster homes.

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Please click and watch video of this kid's Waez https://youtu.be/UlPZcKpUziE

Please do your best awakening our Bohra community. Put some sense in their behavior. Taha Bhaisaheb has no Dawat position; his sons have nothing to do with Dawat; they are just young boys who should be playing on a sports ground doing masti મસ્તી with other children. None of these boys has any idea what Bohra Firqa is about. Probably they may have more knowledge about Harry Porter than about Islam.

Why are these old Bohras foolishly bowing and kissing these kids? Abdes are doing so much Chamchagiri that they would not hesitate, kissing dhekas ઢેકા of these kids. Many Abde Bohras may think they are no ordinary kids; they were not born by normal process. They are ફુંક ના બચ્ચા children of good luck blow.

The boy doing Waez may know nothing about Karbala tragedy except saying “bar ragda dida ne aapna sar ne kapi nakhu. બાર રગડા દીદા ને આપના સર મુબારક ને કાપી નાખુ! હુહ હુહ હુહ I don’t understand why Shimar, a soldier of a seasoned army of Yazid, would carry a blunt dagger બુઠુ ખંજર. If you think, it is impossible to separate head of a living person with 12 ragda રગડા unless the victim is drugged, passed out, or restrained. A living person will resist and jump. Even a smallest insect resists and fights back. How can we imagine, Imam Hussain, a son of a lion, Molana Ali, would stay steady during 12 ragda રગડા? Bohras also say Imam Hussain went in Sajada and did Dua for Bohras 51, 52 & 53rd Dai. How could Shimar, in heat of battle, know what Dua Imam Hussain did? Did Shimar or anyone count that there were 12 રગડા no more, no less? The whole battle of Karbala lasted four-five hours. Poets and writers, for 14 centuries, have imagined and built up so many stories for making readers emotional. Kothar is really using these poetical thoughts for cashing out and making Imam Hussain tragedy a big business.

Imam Hussain should be remembered for his bravery and sacrifice; he did not bow to powerful caliph, Yazid’s demand. It is disgusting seeing Bohras bowing to these little kids. What a shame!!

Taha Bhaisaheb is abusing his children. These boys psychology will alter their growth; it will be not normal. They will grow as self-centered narcissist.

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:49 pm

While on the subject of how Matam and the event of Karbala is MOCKED and RIDICULED by the Dais, I couldn't resist myself from posting an old post by Bro AlZulfiqar for the benefit of the new members on this forum :-

Different Types Of Bohra Matams

By AlZulfiqar

A Majlis was relayed in all the centres, and the funniest part was in the end when they were instructing to the people to do the matam in the following ways :

1) Zor ma matam karjo bhaiyo thodi second na lidhe aa aakhri matam che
2) Dheere dheere matam karo thodi second na lidhe aa aakhri matam che
3) Hawe khamoshi si dheere dheere matam karo thodi second na lidhe aa aakhri matam che
4) Hawe khamoshi si zor ma matam karo.

My question to the Abde Sayedna's is , whether To do matam in different styles is this not a mockery of matam ?

Matam is matam it should be done by your heart and not like in different styles.

NOW, THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MATAM DONE BY BOHRAS :-

1). The silent and deadly serious maatam whilst sitting with that earnest look on yr face, imagining yrself as part of the army of Hussain (a.s.).

2). The vocal and vociferous maatam with shouts, screams and an occasional suppressed moan

3). The fatous sobbing maatam where hands beating yr chest is no longer neccessary. This technique is usually employed when u are tired and no longer wish to participate in the frenzy, but still appear engaged and committed.

4). The accelerated tempo maatam, when suddenly a frenzy grips the flock of sheep, as if a tiger has been let loose among the innocent lambs. When this happens all rhythm is lost and everyone goes berserk, all u hear is a disoriented beat totally out of synch. this disturbs yr sense of harmony.

5). The orchestrated maatam wherein there is a smooth, steady maatam beat led by a marasiya party. This is your classic style which is most effective and comforting and continues for a good 5-10 minutes and where u can alternate with either hand for variety or as any of them gets tired. This is usually interrupted when the saheb-e-majlis has found his next page or has taken enough of a break. He then silences the maatam and the marasiya party with a silent but imperious gesture of his hand, laden with deep wisdom, bringing you great relief.

6). The doubled over maatam. In this style one sees clever bohras double over, so bent close to the ground in apparent grief, that u can hardly see them doing maatam. This allows you to escape temporarily from the scene of mayhem.

7). The anticipatory maatam. As the final scenes approach, the preliminary shahadats now out of the way and now little baby Ali Asgher (a.s.) having been martyred, and Abbas Alamdar (a.s.)murdered in his valiant but futile attempt to fetch water from the furat, the crowd gets restless and breaks out into spontaneous maatam, as if slavering and salivating at the impending climax.

8). The unpredictable maatam. This happens when invariably an overzealous bohra suddenly in the midst of the majlis calls out "ya hussain" or some such stirring call and over-excited fellow zealots break out on cue into a desperate maatam, unable to contain themselves.

9). The 2 handed maatam. This is usually practised by those honorable and privileged fanatics in the first 2-3 rows for its show value and it also demonstrates the peer pressures under which these poor souls have to labour.

10). The half standing maatam. This style is usually brought into play when certain soul stirring marasiyas are sung and the front row honchos and a few scattered militants get up on their knees and do maatam, thereby displaying their prowess and passion for their religion.

11). The now-this-is-it maatam In the final seconds. the hysterical crowd now sensing the imminent slaughter of Hussain (a.s.), becomes totally alert, incl. those who were so far in a state of dazed stupor, and suddenly sit up straight, hands on their chests ready to start hammering, all their primal urges now in full display, as if readying to take on yazid's army and fight or be slaughtered themselves.

12). After the customary script is played out, with Hussain (a.s.) in sajda and shimr doing his bit with an un-sharp knife and the last second linkage with being loyal to dai and laanat on his dushmano and showering money on tamara sydena etc, the crowd jumps up to its feet and thats when u have the best style of maatam we can display. Good friends and known everyday thaal groups, comfortable in their familiarity with each other, form circles and dance around in perfect synchronicity, in total harmony on the beat and the steps, losing themselves in the hypnotic washing of their guilt and somehow convincing themselves that the more they inflict pain and cruelty upon themselves the more they will become the warriors of Hussain (a.s.) they couldn't be. Its all a great macho display of self-worth practised in the safe confines of an isolated bohra markaz, far removed from the hot sands and battle fields of kerbala, where if by a miracle these cowardly bohras were to find themselves, they would have run for their lives or surrendered immediately with yellow on their hijars (pyjamas).

In my observation, having attended moharram majlises of persians, pathans, other shias, bohras etc, the more jaahil the community and race, the more violent and shocking is their maatam. their styles, and their capacity to inflict harm upon themselves is directly proportional to their latent anger, their pent up rage and their macho images. Its a fascinating study in human psychology.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:02 am

There are 4 separate videos out there showing children wailing.

Can someone please say which cities those events occured.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:53 am

I think, SMS camp got inspired / impressed from Az's coverage and analysis on maatam, that they themselves now prepared training material for cry-out-loud / rova jevu-moo-n-awaaz campaign.

Mullahs & Mullanies are dispatched to every markaz and masjid to impart training laced with presentations on how to invoke deepest sorrow to be able to relate to Imam hussein's plight and unleash the tears. This trained "buka" is an abusive manipulation of one's ability to relate and genuinely appreciate / empathize the plight of Imam Hussein's and his Caravan.

Bohra Ideaologies are going through wierd mutations. the thin line between metaphor and reality is blurring or i believe disappeared. Abdes literally believe that ;

Maatam is a part of Namaaz-Salat
Maatam is a ritual of worship
Loud Maatam is akin to stronger worship
Maatam is a ritual to ward off evil spirit
Maatam is a good omen to do before start of journey/business/exam
Maatam is a way to attract attention of maula muffy
Maatam is a way to garner browny points (sawab) from muffy maula

Kothari Inc. is twisting / squeezing every essence of shia-ism and commercializing / socializing / trivializing it for their nefarious agendas. similar to various hindoo faiths, where the greetings differs from caste to caste and gods to gods such as : Jai Krishna, Radhe Krishna, Jai ram Ji ki, etc etc, which identfies, what caste and gods particular set of people follow. similarly kothar is promoting greetings and advising people not to wish good morning / night / evening; but "ya-hussein" "ya-ali" etc instead of salam-walekun salam, people are subtly programmed to wish "maula-ni-dua" ....such minute manipulations goes a long way in creating a distinct, isolated, disconnected cult on which these thugs can rule.

Is this bastardization of people's faith happening today ? I dont think so ! this had been happening since a long time and it will continue to happen. what we accepted today as a norm must be a shocker centuries back and what shocks us today will become the norm for the generation who are born in it.

Enjoy the show, while we last !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:33 pm

i got the video of the school kids. i was told that it is some school in Indore.

Some very, very uncharitable comments came to my mind then as they do now, but i shall refrain from posting them on a public forum to, if nothing else, maintain common decency which is anyways so evidently missing from the community today