Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Dawoodi Bohra agent Sh Murtaza Dahod wala AKA Ashraf Dahod, side kick employed by the Don of Daawat e Hadiya, Quid Johny AKA Qaeed Chor bs invited womaniser
Bill Clinton at Dohad walas residence boston.
He has become a biggest show off, he once was a humble person until he associated himself with the likes of Qaeed Chor and hes fake Dai Muffy Muffin.
This is related to what bhai SMY wrote on August 25th:

Please refrain based on the following hadith (highlighted below) from Rasoolallah (SAW).

... Nor backbite one another; would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would abhor it. (Qur'an 49:12)

Prophet Muhammad (s) once said to Imam ‘Ali (‘a):

“O ‘Ali! When someone hears the backbiting of his Muslim brother committed in his presence, yet he does not rally to his assistance despite being capable of doing so, God shall humiliate him in the world and in the Hereafter.”[Al-Hurr al-`Amili, Wasa'il al-Shi`ah, vol. 8, hadith no. 16336]

Abu Dharr (r) once asked the Prophet Muhammad (s): “O Messenger of Allah, what is gheebah?”

He replied: “It is to mention about your brother that which he detests.”

Abu Dharr (r) said: “O Messenger of Allah, what if that which is mentioned of him should actually be in him?”

He (s) replied: “Know that when you mention that which is in him, you have committed his gheebah, and when you mention that which is not in him, then you have slandered him
.”[Al-Hurr al-`Amili, Wasai'l al-Shi`ah, vol. 8, hadith no. 16312]
-----------
here is the link:
https://www.al-islam.org/nutshell/diseases_soul/6.htm
---------------------------

Here is my understanding of the above hadees: If what you say above is true, it is gheebat. If what you say is wrong (and I have heard that Mr. Ashraf Dahod is a decent person), then you have spoken a lie. Given that, it is best to refrain from making such statements. Peace.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:44 am

gulam_parinda wrote:Height of shirk and biddat...
no need to hype up.....this dude him self chose to bend down that extra inch for the kid, no one forced him....you always have few guys in every town who wants to do deep down the drain to get favor of amil or to look good.

he had no need to bend down that extra deep for kid, he could have just handed over the money cover and simply shake his hand.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 am

Am i allowed to abuse on this forum. Please don't post such pictures, my blood boils. How this Saifee Mahal has manage to subdue mumineen to such heights that now we have to do kadambosi and shujadah to these 8 years old.

Nauzubillah i can never see myself doing these stupidity nor subject to children's to this idiocy

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:45 am

allbird wrote:
Am i allowed to abuse on this forum. Please don't post such pictures, my blood boils. How this Saifee Mahal has manage to subdue mumineen to such heights that now we have to do kadambosi and shujadah to these 8 years old.

Nauzubillah i can never see myself doing these stupidity nor subject to children's to this idiocy
in the farm full of slaves...mastership is being trained for future masters. .....silence please....

be respectful ...as your children are trained in madrassa to be abdes....so why are people complaining if their children within their rights are given live sheep to train with how to be good masters....practise makes perfect.

now next stage is how to raise the arm when receiving an envelope

next chapter how to insult and dictate instructions. ..and the lab tests on how to do to matams as a Bhaisaheb that is 1 2 beats, hold the red handkerchief to your eyes. pretend you are crying ...be sure you kick of a frenzy of matam within abdes...make believe. ..
it
fail means will end up as shezada side kicks ....

think

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 am

where is this show of being big abde going on/ where was this majlis?

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:58 am

This 80 year old in the picture should really be high-fiving the 8 year old instead.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Received this on whatsapp today. Looks like Fatemi Dawat is holding a gathering of young people.
Affinity.jpg
Details and Registration at : http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/announc ... umbai.html

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Ek mumin bhai, j computer & network technology ma degree hasil kari hati pan job nohto malto. Ghani baaju application kidhi hati pan koi bhi jagya si jswaab nohto malto.

Ye bhsisaab ne araz kidhi k aap Aqa Moula ma dua ni araz kariye ane koi tasbee aapiye k mane job jaldi mili jaai.

Bhsisasb ye bhai ne puchu k tamaari salary expectation su che ? Bhai ye araz kidhi k mara qualification na hisaab si mane atleast 30,000/- to 35,000/- malvi joiye.

Bhaisaab ye bhai ne farmaayu k tamne jem kahis ye tame karso ? to bhai ye kahyu k ji saab aap j farmaawso em hu karis.

Then bhaidaab told him k FMB ni thali mumin na ghare delivery karo, Tamara si pohchi sakai itli, pan khalis dil si em niyat kari ne k aa khidmat ni fazeelat si mara umoor aasaan thai jai.

Bhai ye 3days thali deliver kidhi ane 4th day bhai bhaisaab paase khus thata huwa aaya ane araz kidhi k j company si expect nohtu kidhu ye compani si appointment letter aayo che ane starting salary 65,000/- aapse. Immediate joining che.

Aqa moula mukarrar FMB ma shareek thawanu farmawe che ye moulaj jaane che k ehma kitli barkat ane sawaab che.

Aqa moula (TUS) har mumin na darajaat ne buland kari farista banawi, akherat ni taraf lai jai rahya che ye bawa shafiq ni umr ne khuda taala sehat-o-aafiyat ma ta roze-kayaamat daraaz ane daraaz kare.
Ameen

Courtesy: MAC

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:28 pm

AZ Bhai...please do the honours.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Dear Friends,

Please click https://youtu.be/scF5k0GJzXs
and watch the video and see how children are being abused in name of Imam Hussein.

Dawoodi Bohra’s 46th Dai, Mohammed Badruddin Bin Saifuddin had banned Matam. After his murder, a vested interest group of Surti Bohras chose 47th Dai Abdulqader Najmuddin as a Dai Nazim. Thus, in 1840 AD, Dawat moved from a noble Rajput family to current cunning Surti Family. Since then, the family has amassed wealth by dubious means and at the cost of scientific education. They use Show business and propaganda for promoting their own family.

Please watch the video and see how children are being abused. If they do it in USA and authorities come to know, children can be taken away from parents and put in Foster homes.

Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

Asghar bhai vasanwala will be pleased to know that the below text is doing rounds in abde syednas circle in UK, its raising lot of eye browses amongst the hard cores especially the old parents of the young ones.
Bravo Asghar bhai, keep it up, we need brave souls like you to fight progressive Bohras corner.
I have also vowed to spread anything that will put Mufaddal Saifuddins so called haq ni dawat in jeopardy via emails and social media especially through WhatsApp to all the UK jamaat members, I have all the local jamaat directories with members names, mobile numbers and email address' which am willing to share with my board members here.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:49 pm

And then there's the jamea beggars spreading this type of messages glorifying the 7th standard failure/dropout, the so called, rehmat na samandar, jaman na niwala na apnaar, jaan ane maal na malik, moominin na khuda muddai muffy.

*Salaam jameel.*

*Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA* ye Raudat Tahera ma pura Quran Naksh kidha --ahma Aapni baland Niyat hati!! Faqat Duniya nu Amal nohtu

Aapni aala Niyat hati ke Mumineen na jaano ane Dilo par Quran Naksh thai jaai!!
Ane Aaj Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin ni bhi Ummid che *HAR GHAR MA EK HAFIZ!!*
Mumineen na jaano ni hifazat karwani tamhid hati!!
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula ye har ghar Ma *YAA HUSAIN* ni takhti mokli hati ( Masjid e Moazzam na lakda ni)--mumineen na gharo ni hifazat waaste! !!

*Aaj aapna Mansus Mumineen na har ghar ma Imam Husain ni Majlis karawine mumineen na gharo ane jaano ni hifazat karawi rahya che! !*

Ahwu bakhtar pehnawi rahya che ke Duniya na koi bhi kisam na Culture na teero si --Modern khayalo na teero si Apni Hifazat thai rahi che!!

*KHUDA TAALA BEWE MOULA NE AFZALUS JAZAA AAPJO!!*

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:*Aaj aapna Mansus Mumineen na har ghar ma Imam Husain ni Majlis karawine mumineen na gharo ane jaano ni hifazat karawi rahya che! !*
Fakat Imam Hussain (a.s.) no true message gharo ghar pohchaave to ej kaafi che ! Matam ane Majlis thi Imam Hussain (a.s.) khush nathi thava na je na baad labrez jaman par logo tooti padhe che !

husen_1921

Unread post by husen_1921 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:34 pm

હઝરત સલમાન ઉલ ફારસી (ર.)કોણ છે 
હંમેશા નબી એ કરીમ હઝરત રસૂલે કરીમ સલ્લલ્લાહો અલય્હે વઆલેહી વસલ્લમ ફરમાવું: સલમાન મારા એહલેબેત માથી છે.

હ. સલમાન ફારસી (ર .)ને મદાયનના ગવર્નર તરીકે નિમવામાં આવ્યા ત્યારે તેઓ નિમણુંકનો પત્ર લઈને ખચ્ચર ઉપર બેસીને મદાયન તરફ રવાના થઈ ગયા.

મદાયનના લોકોને જાણ થઈ ગઈ હતી કે એક નવા શાસક જેનું નામ સલમાને ફારસી છે. તેઓ આવી રહ્યા છે. શહેરના લોકો નવા શાસકનું સ્વાગત કરવા માટે દરરોજ મદાયનની સરહદે એકઠા થતા હતા. પરંતુ ગવર્નરને આવવામાં મોડું થતું રહ્યું.

એક દિવસ મદાયન વાસીઓ નિરાશ થઈને પોત પોતાના ઘરે પાછા ફરી રહ્યા હતા ત્યારે તેઓએ જોયું કે એક માણસ ખચ્ચર ઉપર બેસીને આવે છે. તેઓ તેને આવતો જોઈ રોકાઈ ગયા. જયારે તે તેઓની નજદીક આવ્યો તો તેણે મદાયન વાસીઓને સલામ કરી. શહેરના લોકોએ તેને પ્રશ્ન કર્યો “મદાયનના ગવર્નરને તમે માર્ગમાં જોયા છે?”

સલમાને કહ્યું “તેનું શું નામ છે?”

શહેર વાસીઓએ કહ્યું “તેનું નામ સલમાને ફારસી (ર.) છે. તે હઝરત પયગંબરે ખુદા (સલ્લલ્લાહો અલય્હે વ આલેહી વસલ્લમ)ના સહાબી છે.”

હ. સલમાને (ર.) કહ્યું “ગવર્નર- આગેવાનને તો હું નથી જાણતો. પરંતુ સલમાને ફારસી હું પોતેજ છું.”

લોકો તેમને માન આપવા માટે ઘોડા ઉપરથી નીચે ઉતરી ગયા અને તેમની સેવામાં સવારી માટે ઘોડો રજૂ કરી દીધો.

સલમાને (ર.) કહ્યું “મારા માટે આ ખચ્ચરજ બરાબર છે.”

લોકોે તેઓ (ર.)ને રાજધાનીમાં ખાસ ગવનર્રો માટેના મકાનમાં લઈ ગયા ત્યારે આપે ફરમાવ્યું “હું શાસક કે આગેવાન નથી એટલા માટે અહિંયા નહીં રહું.”

પછી તેમણે એક દુકાન ભાડેથી રાખી અને એને પોતાના કામકાજનું કેન્દ્ર બનાવ્યું. તે સ્થળે બેસીનેજ આપ ફરિયાદોનો નિકાલ કરતા હતા અને કાનુન લાગુ કરતા હતા. આપના ગવર્નરીના સમય દરમ્યાન તેઓની કુલ સંપત્તિમાં એક ચામડાની ખાલ એક લોટો એક લાકડી સિવાય અન્ય કાંઈ પુંજી ન હતી.

વરામ બિન અબી ફરાસે નોંધ્યુ છે કે “સલમાન (ર.) માંદા પડ્યા. સઅદ તેમના ખબર અંતર પુછવા ગયા. તેઓ કહે છે કે મેં સલમાનના ખબર અંતર પુછયા ત્યારે તેઓ (ર.) રડવા લાગ્યા. મેં રડવાનું કારણ પૂછ્યું તો તેમણે કહ્યું “હું દુનિયાની લાલચમાં નથી રડતો, હું એટલા માટે રડી રહ્યો છું કે હઝરત રસૂલેખુદા (સલ્લલ્લાહો અલય્હે વ આલેહી વસલ્લમ)એ ફરમાવ્યું કે આપણી પાસેથી વચન લીધેલ છે કે આપણે દુનિયાની મુડી એટલાજ પ્રમાણમાં એકઠી કરીશું જેટલી પુંજી એક પ્રવાસી પોતાના નિયત ઠેકાણા સુધી પહોંચે ત્યાં સુધી સાથે રાખે છે. મને ભય છે કે કયાંક મેં એ પ્રમાણ કરતાં વધારે તો એકઠું નથી કરી લીધુને?”

સઅદ કહે છે મેં સલમાનની ઓરડીમાં જોયું તો એક લોટો, એક પ્યાલો, અને એક થાળી સિવાય મને બીજુ કશુંજ જોવા ન મળ્યું.

"जीवन में इतनी सम्पति कमाकर क्या करोगे
आखिर मरने के बाद कुछ भी साथ मे नही जाता"... एेसा बताने वाले महाराज एक प्रवचन का 50 लाख रुपये लेते हैं. :D

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 am

Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walk, they come across a sign:
"Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am entering" said Snow White.

After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how did you do?"

" First Place ," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering,"says Superman. After half an hour he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?"

" First Place ," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"

They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"

Pinocchio says "this is mine." Half an hour later, he returns with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the hell is Mufaddal Saifuddin?" asked Pinocchio.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Fake and manufactured Mojeza that a team of Rain maker Mullahs from Surat Daras flooded the fields

Please click https://youtu.be/kSaH5a9ZO-U and listen Fake and manufactured Mojeza that a team of Rain maker Mullahs from Surat Daras flooded the fields in draught stricken area of PIsawada, Gujarat

Kothar Propagandist are spreading fake and manufactured Mojeza that Pisawada, a town in Gujarat was drought stricken for last two years and Bohra farmers were in trouble. Syedna Mufaddal sent a team of Rain maker Mullahs from Surat Daras . They came to Pisawada, organized 200 Majlis, made Bohras listen to Syedna Voice, and did Matam. Lo and behold! Mojeza happened . Sky dropped so much rain that all fields were submerged. This was just because of Syedna Mufaddal. Then he prays Mufaddal may live long.

Actuality all Gujarat is blessed with good rainfall for last several years. Actually there is over rain. Right now Surat has too much rain. Those Daras Mullahs are not able to Stop Surat rain right in their bastion.

For testing truth a friend called Taher Bhai in Pisawada. Taher Bhai said these are all bogus talks. There was already good rain in Pisawada. There was no drought.

Asghar Vasanwala

UKMohammad

Unread post by UKMohammad » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 am

Aali Qadr Maula TUS ye karam farmavi mumineen na sehat ane behbudgi vaste aalame iman ma em intezaam rakhu che ke jaman ma faqat ek kharas ane ek mithas hoi.

Mumineen aa Eid ul Adha na ayyam ma bhi aa farmaan madde nazar rakhe ane em taqidan farman che ke koi bhi Eid BBQ ya milan kare to ema bhi faqat ek kharas ane ek mithas hoi.

Sagla caterer ne bhi em khabar poche em iltemas che.

rocky525354

Unread post by rocky525354 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:58 am

[img]
image.jpeg
[/img]
Attachments
image.jpeg

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 am

rocky525354 wrote:[img]image.jpeg[/img]
Highlights the secular and pluralistic traditions of India & respect for all religions. Well done

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Highlights the secular and pluralistic traditions of India & respect for all religions. Well done
Are you serious or being sarcastic? Do you really think that doing bhoot-puja is the way to show "secular and pluralistic traditions of India" and "respect for all religions"? What next? We go drink a little wine in a Catholic Church? Sing bhaajans in our maasjids? Shout "Jai Shri Ram" after we yell "aaaaaaaah"? Make muurti of Bakasur More-la Muffy and do aarti to it? Please let us know.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Where is this picture from?

Are we sure it is not photo shopped?

Also, btw, I agree with Agnostic Indian that it is a good idea to respect the traditions of other religions and be one good terms with everybody, but going and bowing down before their idols in a form of worship is something we could avoid, right?

We can respectfully say that we understand that there are many paths to our creator, and we respect your way of worship, but something that is inconsistent with our religious beliefs is a thing we should try to avoid.

rocky525354

Unread post by rocky525354 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:16 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
secular and respect for religion is two way street .

I hope you are sarcastic , if not then , you will stand up and speak up about secular and pluralistic traditions of India when , someone is not allowed to invite friends and guest of other faith in your wedding , nikakh and birthday in your local masjid or jamatkhana.

You will speak up same about secular and pluralistic traditions of India & respect for all religions, when we are told , your namaaz will not be accepted when you pray in Ola musalman masjid.

you will speak up same about respect for all religions, when we are told in sabak before going to Haaj , your namaaz will not be accepted when you pray imamat namaaz in Kabba or Haram sarif , cause the imamat is being done by Ola musalman.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:01 am

I fear community health and mentality has reached, their understanding of Islam and the core message of laa ilaha illallah Muhammed(S) rasullullah is in real danger. I dont know what this lady was thinking while offering her kid to ganpati feet, but I am sure if kid will grow up and become muslim he will be really disappointed.

I wonder how many Hindu will offer qurbani to participate in good will with muslim or how many Hindu will participate in Eid namaz?

Jhahilin can call this good but I really pity their understanding.

Burhanuddin and now Mufaddal is keeping bohras away from Quraan understanding and this is the out come of their jhalat...

Come back to Quran, read it with understanding you will understand what Islam came for and what Quran really teaches.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:02 am

These pics are taken in Surat...So jamia is planing for " ghar wapsi" may be next year some abdes go to amarnath yatra...

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 am

gulam_parinda wrote:These pics are taken in Surat...So jamia is planing for " ghar wapsi" may be next year some abdes go to amarnath yatra...
mufaddali and burhani yatras have finally lead to ganesh and amarnath yatras.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:26 am

@ i rizwan "Come back to Quran, read it with understanding you wilo understand what Islam came for and what Quran really teaches."

Bro, abdes quran is written by kothar dept and only available to bohris through Taj Kutubkhana, think its located somewhere near dirty and filthy area of the world called bhindi bazaar where the chor of thousand chors, qaeed chor bs is building hes dirty empire of sbut projects.
This quran is available to all bohri jamaats only.
It refers to zamaan na dai as khuda na wali, in some pages the scripts have been modified and amended to dais advantage.
During last ramadhan, abdes and ghetaas were told to.. get rid of all the quran written by sunnis shias or any other persons, moominin should only read and hifz quran supplied by taj Kutubkhana. These quran has been exclusively written by muffy no chokro husain bs and hes servants from jamea.
If any shia or sunnis are reading this I request them to take it to their muftis and take this matter further if possible.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Mumbai Fatemi masjid collapsed last night.
Suddenly the building went inside the ground.
Attachments
IMG-20160913-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20160913-WA0002.jpg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Mumbai Fatemi masjid collapsed last night.
They are probably using third rate contractors that were chosen based on how much they would kick back to the person awarding the contract. I am not surprised they managed to demolish a beloved masjid. Wouldn't be surprised if Saifee masjid suffered a similar fate thanks to their incompetence. Then they would spend so much money rebuilding the masjids there would not be any money left to build the residential towers..... :roll:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:19 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Mumbai Fatemi masjid collapsed last night.
this is the same building where muffy did tasis program just few months back....abde should see how the building collapsed even when their aqa himself did the tasis.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 am

Is this the masjid right next to Raudat Tahera? If yes, is there any danger to the Raudat itself due to weakened foundations or similar?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:58 am

I suspect they needed to sacrifice the building in order to achieve their grand plans so they imploded the structure and made it look like an accident. These people have no value for Burhanuddin Moula's RA legacy.