Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
clippedwings

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by clippedwings » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:20 pm

The qutbi Bohra blog makes me laugh. They just grasp at straws to prove their point. I don't think that the comparison to nass was blasphemous. I think it was just drawing a parallel. In addition, they try to raise a point about the sijjil being resent. What exactly are they talking about? Frankly at least they are able to correct a mistake they make, instead of making up stories/excuses like MS side. And of what relevance is who writes the sijjil articles?

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:41 pm

This is to make Mufaddal Saifuddin and hes Gundaawo ni jamaat jealous, when they see Taher Fakhruddin coming up with any new ideas, Muffy [DELETED] [DELETED] wants to copy anything Fatemidawat.com do.
They recently announced that tamam bilade imaniyah ma Mufaddal Saifuddin chor ni waaz live relay karwa ma awse. . This is after 54th self proclaimed dai announced that hes 2nd moharram waaz bayan will be relayed live all over the world ( what he means is in USA only lol) so the [DELETED]kothar decided to follow the trend too.
Bloody money grabbers.

Annual Report Shehrullah 1436H - 1437H

We are pleased to present the 1437H Annual Report of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, the Fatemi Dawat administration of the 54th Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS.
This report aims to promote the development of an efficient, professional, compassionate, sustainable administration that will grow dynamically and multifold in the years to come, insha’allah, as well as to encourage Mumineen's involvement in Dawat.  

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:This is to make Mufaddal Saifuddin and hes Gundaawo ni jamaat jealous, when they see Taher Fakhruddin coming up with any new ideas, Muffy [DELETED] [DELETED] wants to copy anything Fatemidawat.com do.
They recently announced that tamam bilade imaniyah ma Mufaddal Saifuddin chor ni waaz live relay karwa ma awse. . This is after 54th self proclaimed dai announced that hes 2nd moharram waaz bayan will be relayed live all over the world ( what he means is in USA only lol) so the [DELETED]kothar decided to follow the trend too.
Bloody money grabbers.

We are pleased to present the 1437H Annual Report of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, the Fatemi Dawat administration of the 54th Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS.
This report aims to promote the development of an efficient, professional, compassionate, sustainable administration that will grow dynamically and multifold in the years to come, insha’allah, as well as to encourage Mumineen's involvement in Dawat.  
You are like a Trump voter Yamani. Reaching conclusions without having correct information. Fatemi Dawat waazes are always available via YouTube. Which, last I knew, is a global platform! I wish your mind could keep up with your mouth.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:19 am

Fatemi Dawat Now has live Ashara on two continents other than Asia. They may become a viable alternative yet!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:This is to make Mufaddal Saifuddin and hes Gundaawo ni jamaat jealous, when they see Taher Fakhruddin coming up with any new ideas, Muffy [DELETED] [DELETED] wants to copy anything Fatemidawat.com do.
Bloody money grabbers.

You are like a Trump voter Yamani. Reaching conclusions without having correct information. Fatemi Dawat waazes are always available via YouTube. Which, last I knew, is a global platform! I wish your mind could keep up with your mouth.

Just for a minute, "THINK FOR YOUR SELF" and go to fatemidawat.com and read the announcement section, it clearly says there will be live relay of 1st waaz of the so called dai il fatemi, naaibe ale taha wa yasin, jan ane maal na (future)malik in every centres,, I know he has a YouTube channel dedicated to hes 100 plus followers compared to million ghetaawo anei [DELETED] of Muffy [DELETED] dai of cult dawat.
I was heading towards hes beautiful dawat but since he started using the fancy words of RAZA and raza na saheb, that put me off completely and now I despise these saify mahal bhikhaaris.
Dharam ke naam pe lutne walei ye sab log zinda hei

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:27 am

^^^ the relay will be via YouTube you moron. That was the point TFY was trying to make. In case you have been hiding under a rock for the last 3 years, FD are doing live relay via YouTube for just about that long! Also, I don't think that anyone is shedding big tears that you are not part of their Dawat :wink:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Governing without consent. Living off others.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:43 pm

ajamali wrote:^^^ the relay will be via YouTube you moron. That was the point TFY was trying to make. In case you have been hiding under a rock for the last 3 years, FD are doing live relay via YouTube for just about that long! Also, I don't think that anyone is shedding big tears that you are not part of their Dawat :wink:
[DELETED]
The last time I heard him [DELETED] was when he was supporting the [DELETED], are you 53rd dais muflo's goon or are you a supporter of the 54th? Which one are you? Bark once for [DELETED] and twice for 54th agricultural farmer.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:
ajamali wrote:^^^ the relay will be via YouTube you moron. That was the point TFY was trying to make. In case you have been hiding under a rock for the last 3 years, FD are doing live relay via YouTube for just about that long! Also, I don't think that anyone is shedding big tears that you are not part of their Dawat :wink:
[DELETED]
The last time I heard him [DELETED] was when he was supporting the [DELETED], are you 53rd dais muflo's goon or are you a supporter of the 54th? Which one are you? Bark once for [DELETED] and twice for 54th agricultural farmer.
boy did I ever push your buttons. Take a deep breath. And next time don't send your brain on a vacation when you are typing on this forum.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Waaz 1 Ashara 1438H Live Broadcast - Dr Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin

https://youtu.be/d6CXITs9JLk

For further details, marsiyas, waaz summaries visit http://www.fatemidawat.com/ashara

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:47 pm

STF 1st Waaz (2 Muharram)

https://youtu.be/PARJlLrG3tc?t=4m2s

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:09 am

Today , I had the Fortune of listening to the waaz of Fatemi dawat , and also the misfortune of reluctantly attending the MS sermon, both on electronic media
I would like to sum it by stating this

Kahan Raja bhoj (STF) aur kahan Gangu Teli(MS) .

Just for comparison , for those who understand the vast difference in the quality of content.

STF -quoted some excellent qualities of Moulana Ali given by "dirar an nahshali" in praise of Ali when asked by Muaviah.

MS - gave a detailed (not befetting a dai) in listing all different kinds of "kuda"/garbage (including naming animal and human excreata(kirafti) found in the old imam's masjid .

What a leader you guys have got who uses the utmost valuable ashura time to list various kinds garbage.. :twisted:
Strangely, he exactly repeated the same discourse (which he did in Houston last year) about how ppl in US give more importance to dogs and so on ...I wonder what he has against USA ppl. someone should show him the photo of his brother in law(Badrul Jamali) whose facial features very vividly resembles a dog ...I am not joking anyone who has seen Badrul jamali can vouch that. :wink:

anyways, on a serious note , each year I think when MS cant get any worse then last year, he pleasantly surprises me :mrgreen:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:23 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Today , I had the Fortune of listening to the waaz of Fatemi dawat , and also the misfortune of reluctantly attending the MS sermon, both on electronic media

Just for comparison , for those who understand the vast difference in the quality of content.

STF -quoted some excellent qualities of Moulana Ali given by "dirar an nahshali" in praise of Ali when asked by Muaviah.

MS - gave a detailed (not befetting a dai) in listing all different kinds of "kuda"/garbage (including naming animal and human excreata(kirafti) found in the old imam's masjid .

What a leader you guys have got who uses the utmost valuable ashura time to list various kinds garbage.. :twisted:
Strangely, he exactly repeated the same discourse (which he did in Houston last year) about how ppl in US give more importance to dogs and so on ...I wonder what he has against USA ppl. someone should show him the photo of his brother in law(Badrul Jamali) whose facial features very vividly resembles a dog ...I am not joking anyone who has seen Badrul jamali can vouch that. :wink:

anyways, on a serious note , each year I think when MS cant get any worse then last year, he pleasantly surprises me :mrgreen:
My sentiments exactly! I was thinking how MS fritters away the power of the pulpit and how deftly STF imparts ilm of aale Muhammad and inspires us to be better humans. The sifat of Moulana Ali and the concise historical context was just beautifully delivered.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:15 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Today , I had the Fortune of listening to the waaz of Fatemi dawat , and also the misfortune of reluctantly attending the MS sermon, both on electronic media

Fatemidawat is on youtube. where did you hear the one of Daressalam one?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:49 am

Zinger bhai the first waaz was live relay worldwide so I am guessing he will have listened/watched via that. Usually the live relay is over internet these days so there will have been an online link made available to those with "raza".

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:58 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Zinger bhai the first waaz was live relay worldwide so I am guessing he will have listened/watched via that. Usually the live relay is over internet these days so there will have been an online link made available to those with "raza".
looks like i have become persona non grata now

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:26 pm

I think Qadir is young and don't know what happened when sayedna Taherbhai Saifuddin saheb expired. He expired in Matheran and his body were buried after 3 days in Bombay.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Zinger\
Just present a FAT Envelope and you will become a PERSONA FULL GRATA :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger\
Just present a FAT Envelope and you will become a PERSONA FULL GRATA :lol:
i would rather spend the fat envelope on myself and my family and then some poor person.

so, thanks but no thanks :-)

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG:
https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/1 ... ss-of.html
1438H Qutbi Bohra Sermons: The Nass of Sulaiman Nabi AS
(This post is part of a series and will be updated periodically)

The new year marked some new shifts in the Qutbi Bohra ideology and their policies.

While Taher delivered the sermons in Thane, his brother, Husain Qutbuddin conducted his in New Jersey, USA. He spent a lot of time hopelessly trying to substantiate his father and brother’s false claim, and even dedicated his 8th sermon almost entirely to this subject. Most of the “arguments” discussed by them were repetitive. They have been mentioned by KQ and TQ in the past and have already been refuted on sites such as this.
There were however some interesting twists in their plot. Over the course of the next few days, these points will be highlighted and discussed in detail.

The Nass of Sulaiman Nabi AS
Taher Qutbuddin initially deliberately twisted this zikr in 1436H in the 4th sermon and misled his audience. Shortly thereafter, I wrote an article (“Private Nass - Sulaiman Nabi AS”) exposing his lies. Since then - for 2 years - despite numerous requests and challenges, no-one from the Qutbi Bohra sect was able to refute these arguments.

Taher’s concocted version of history was subsequently promoted by the Qutbi Bohras in:

The Youtube video titled “Ashara Mubaraka 1436H - 5th Moharram” @ 2:02:00. They even went one step further to create a separate video entitled “5th Moharram Suleman nabi ni Zikr” highlighting this bayaan (Both these videos have now been unlisted from Youtube)
The above sermon was featured on the website under the heading: “Shz Taher Bhaisaheb Waaz Excerpts”
Later on, Abdeali Qutbuddin referred to this zikr in the same fashion as his brother Taher, in “Syedna Qutbuddin TUS Milad Majlis” @ 1:00:00

Taher’s position in regards to Sulaiman Nabi’s AS zikr is as follows (details here):

Sulaiman Nabi AS performed Nass without informing any of his hudood.
It was a private Nass. No one knew about it
This is because there were people harboring hasad and fasad around him, and the circumstances didn’t permit him to do so.
Taher then immediately jumps to the conclusion that, Sulaiman Nabi’s AS nass is therefore identical to the 7th Dai’s Nass on the 8th Dai (according to the Qutbi version of history) ie. a private nass without any witnesses.

Taher and Abdeali’s versions are a gross misinterpretation of the actual bayaan of Syedna Qadi Noman RA discussed here in detail. Here is the truth:

The initial Nass wasn’t completely private. Only a certain category of hudood were unaware.
Prior to his wafaat, Sulaiman Nabi publicly declared the Nass.

Therefore, there can be no comparison whatsoever between the actual bayaan of Syedna Qadi Noman RA and the [Qutbi Bohra version] of the 7th Dai’s nass.

Had the Qutbi Bohra followers sought haq, their lies would have been exposed and the truth would have been established by simply confirming the actual text from the Kitab Asaas al Taweel by Syedna Qadi Noman RA. For two years the Qutbi team stayed silent.

Flash-forward to New Jersey 1438H - 8th sermon @1:12:00, Husain Qutbuddin refers to the same bayaan with a slight addition. He says:

Sulaiman Nabi AS…“nass kidi.. tho makhfi ma..aapna mansoos ne bulawi ne.. pachi wafaat na qabal khabar karey che sulaiman.. bisra logo ne bhi…pan jiware nass kidi, shuru ma tiware makhfi ma..kem ke aa dhab na logo akha aas paas jame’ che.. fasaad na logo…”

Husain Qutbuddin acknowledges that there was a final public Nass before Sulaiman Nabi’s AS wafaat. This is what Taher and Abdeali both deliberately left out of their versions of history.
Therefore, according to Husain Qutbuddin’s version (which is in accordance with the actual bayaan from Kitab Asaas al Taweel), since there was indeed a public Nass – Taher’s comparison of Sulaiman Nabi’s nass to the private nass of the 7th Dai - (according to the Qutbi Bohras) - is flawed. The first is a public nass, the latter is a private one without any witnesses.
When Husain Qutbuddin says – “pachi wafaat na qabal khabar karey che Sulaiman.. bisra logo ne bhi” it appears from the tone of his voice that he is attempting to slip in this statement by drawing the audience's attention to the initial private nass.
If one argues that Husain was simply trying to highlight the privateness of the initial nass – then there was no need to refer to Sulaiman Nabi’s zikr. Almost every nass throughout the history of dawat - from Adam AS - has initially been private one, and only subsequently has it been made public.
The Qutbi Bohras, Taher, Abdeali & Husain used this zikr of Sulaiman Nabi AS solely to establish KQ’s claim of Nass without any witnesses – and now Husain has exposed their own lies – by establishing that Sulaiman Nabi AS did in fact publicly declare his mansoos prior to his wafaat.

It must also be noted that according to Syedna Qadi Noman’s RA bayaan, there is no mention of people with “hasad” or “fasaad” during Sulaiman Nabi’s AS time. This is an assumption made by Husain Qutbuddin in his 8th Moharram speech. But since this is not the core issue, it is hereby ignored.

If one were to argue that Husain Qutbuddin referred to this entire zikr to draw a comparison between Sulaiman Nabi AS and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA amal, then there is no comparison whatsoever. Even if we were to hypothesize that there was ever a private Nass on KQ (and there wasn’t), then there was no public declaration of any nass on KQ prior to Sydena Mohammed Burhanuddin’s wafaat.

Husain Qutbuddin - being a good samaritan - chose to clarify what his brothers purposely left out – and do damage control. In doing so he has dug a deeper hole for the Qutbis.

If one were to revisit Taher’s speech from 1436H, it is evident that he is consciously well-aware that he is hiding something. If Taher purposely twisted the bayaan of Sulaiman Nabi’s AS final nass - then he is lying. If he chose to remain silent, then he is guilty of conveying only half the truth. And if he wasn’t aware of the entire bayaan of Asaas al Taweel (which is in the next line on the same page), then he is not qualified to lead his sect.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA era was a Golden Sulaimani era. His nass on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is identical to the zikr of Sulaiman Nabi AS. He informed certain select hudood in 1388H until 1426H. Later on, prior to his wafaat, the nass was made public.

Similar to the story of Sulaiman NabiAS, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS was Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA, staff (asaa/laakri) on whom SyednaRA leaned on.
طول الله عمره الشريف الى يوم الدين
Ameen
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA bestows his laakri mubarak to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. (Ameer al Haj 1433H)

The next few posts will cover:

The Naas & Mansoos

The Nass of Syedna Hatim RA

The Nazaraat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:40 pm

This Nuss discussion is like Pepsi/ Coke challege. They both are dark, ful of sugar and bad for you.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:10 am

Saifee Bhai painstakingly tries to highlight a shift in the Fatemi Dawat "strategy" with the Dai's waaz in Thane and one of the Bhaisahebs in America. Newsflash Saifebhai - this has been the case for the last three years!! No great strategy involved! Also, Fatemi Dawat periodically pulls down old waaz's. Very impressive that they clarified something that had not been thoroughly conveyed before!!

What did MS do in his sermons? He listed the various kinds of excrements in Al Anwar and accused women of committing adultery if they stepped out of the house!!! Seriously MS, you are obsessed with the topic! It does not reflect well on you. You lose me when you talk s41# ......in this case, literally! Yes yes, we know what and who you were talking about...but still it does not behoove one claiming to be a dai to talk about adultery and excrement to this extent! Does he realize that he insults ALL the working women of his following in one single swoop?! What a hopeless dirtbag! Do we want our wives and sisters to be thought of in this way by one they may think of as "Moula"?! does he think "adulteress!" Every time a working woman comes to do qadambosi with her hard earned money?!! Worse still, he is telling all men that is the case! This kind of a message wil have an impact some day as he keeps repeating it. Shame on him.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:41 am

MS attitude towards women is despicable. Bohras seems to have their very own Donald Trump! The demagogue leader scaring people up - in his case, with social boycott - and degrading women who work outside the house. And scaring their men into thinking they commit adultery when they are outside their home. Shame indeed!

One has to wonder what working women think about his sermons? Why is there no revolt? I know that my wife is disgusted but stays on for fear of social boycott. I know for a fact that MS allows strange men to kiss his wife's hands and feet!! He himself directed an aamil to ask maafi from his wife in my presence!! And the man was literally kissing Zohra's leg like his life depended on it!! I also know for a fact that my wife would give a man (other than myself!) a taste of her shoe if he tried to kiss her leg!! And I am proud that my wife is a working woman with her own ideas and opinions! So MS needs to take a good look at the woman beside him before he starts casting aspersions on my wife!!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 am

The Bohra Donald wants to build a wall to keep women in :roll:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:00 am

Crater Lake wrote:The Bohra Donald wants to build a wall to keep women in :roll:
Ha Ha. I can top that.
The Bohra Donald (MS) grabs women's.........envelopes......and then calls them adultressses!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:03 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:The Bohra Donald wants to build a wall to keep women in :roll:
Ha Ha. I can top that.
The Bohra Donald (MS) grabs women's.........envelopes......and then calls them adultressses!
The Bohra Donald (Mufaddal Saifuddin) wants to bring home the cash stashed abroad!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:14 am

^^The Bohra Donald (MS) wants to "bomb the s#*7 out of" Fatemi Dawat. 8)

The Bohra Donald (MS) likes women in roti-making poses.

Hey Bohra Donald (MS), whatever happened to fostership?

The Bohra Donald(MS) will not accept the results of Burhanuddin Moula's nass....unless he wins.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 am

Last three Dai's were doctors, they cured everything with Phook nu Pani. Now the improved formula is Mawaid. It give immense strenght to your well being and Dais wallet.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 am

deleted

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:48 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Saifee Bhai painstakingly tries to highlight a shift in the Fatemi Dawat "strategy" with the Dai's waaz in Thane and one of the Bhaisahebs in America. Newsflash Saifebhai - this has been the case for the last three years!! No great strategy involved! Also, Fatemi Dawat periodically pulls down old waaz's. Very impressive that they clarified something that had not been thoroughly conveyed before!!

What did MS do in his sermons? He listed the various kinds of excrements in Al Anwar and accused women of committing adultery if they stepped out of the house!!! Seriously MS, you are obsessed with the topic! It does not reflect well on you. You lose me when you talk s41# ......in this case, literally! Yes yes, we know what and who you were talking about...but still it does not behoove one claiming to be a dai to talk about adultery and excrement to this extent! Does he realize that he insults ALL the working women of his following in one single swoop?! What a hopeless dirtbag! Do we want our wives and sisters to be thought of in this way by one they may think of as "Moula"?! does he think "adulteress!" Every time a working woman comes to do qadambosi with her hard earned money?!! Worse still, he is telling all men that is the case! This kind of a message wil have an impact some day as he keeps repeating it. Shame on him.
What are you talking about? this reference to s14# ... Sorry, a clarification would help.

Also, was this mention (of asking women not to work) and insulting working women in this year's waiz? Which one, and does somebody have audio or video of it?