Bohra Muharram 2016 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra Muharram 2016 and related topics

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm

BOHRAS SURGICAL STRIKE --- CROSSING THE LOC (LINE OF CONTROL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2fAko ... e=youtu.be

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:58 pm

KONA BAAP NI DIWALI !!
IMG-20161014-WA0112.jpg

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:05 am

They are members of burhani guards godhra...
ghulam muhammed wrote:whats app masg :

Forwarded as Received :-

Mohurrum Khatam, Bayan Khatam, Matam aney Rova Jevu Muh banaavu Khatam.... Ek baaju Muffy ni Ziyafato shuru aney biji baaju Bohra o ni Mauj Maja shuru...

unnamed (50).jpg
unnamed (48).jpg
unnamed (47).jpg
unnamed (51).jpg
unnamed (46).jpg
unnamed (49).jpg

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 am

Suddenly the forum has gone on sleeping mode, no ones contributing anything, wheres all the top notch members? Have they reverted back to Muffy's daawat?
Muflo read laanat on daawat na Dushmano every day and night during the so called Ashara mubaraka days, i wonder if hes laanat duas showing effect on the forum members
Pun intended.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Based on what I saw in the Fatemi Dawat Ashara Observation in New Jersey - the quiet determination of the small pleasant group, based on my conversation with the humble and intelligent Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin who was kind enough to provide some insights into the FD legal strategy, all I can say is that Muffy's days as the widely accepted head of Bohra Community are numbered. My prediction is based on the expectation of a fair Indian Judicial System. That is the only condition I would place on the victory of the Fatemi Dawat group. May Allah Ta'ala grant them the victory they deserve.

We who so eagerly cling to the comfort of majority, could learn a thing or two from those who kept their eyes open and their thinking caps on even as Muffy's puppeteers tried to fool us with their smoke and mirrors. Hats off to the FD group!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:16 pm

ajamali wrote:Based on what I saw in the Fatemi Dawat Ashara Observation in New Jersey - the quiet determination of the small pleasant group, based on my conversation with the humble and intelligent Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin who was kind enough to provide some insights into the FD legal strategy, all I can say is that Muffy's days as the widely accepted head of Bohra Community are numbered. My prediction is based on the expectation of a fair Indian Judicial System. That is the only condition I would place on the victory of the Fatemi Dawat group. May Allah Ta'ala grant them the victory they deserve.

We who so eagerly cling to the comfort of majority, could learn a thing or two from those who kept their eyes open and their thinking caps on even as Muffy's puppeteers tried to fool us with their smoke and mirrors. Hats off to the FD group!
I was unable to participate in FD ashara this year despite it being a little closer to home, due to un avoidable business travel. However I did watch every FD waaz on youtube as I was also luckily spared the the obligation to attend MS circus as one was not available where I was! I found great comfort in listening to an intelligent person deliver bayans that made one reflect on what makes a mumin a good mumin, what it means to be a Dawoodi Bohra and why it is so important to side with the truth.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:19 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: I was also luckily spared the the obligation to attend MS circus as one was not available where I was!

Good to hear that you had such wonderful experiences with Fatemi Dawat, but.....seriously, lack of availability is the only thing stopping you from attending an MS circus?!!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:12 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote: I was also luckily spared the the obligation to attend MS circus as one was not available where I was!

Good to hear that you had such wonderful experiences with Fatemi Dawat, but.....seriously, lack of availability is the only thing stopping you from attending an MS circus?!!
"No waaz within commuting distance" is the only excuse that one can possibly use in the era of Big Brother scanning of cards! Inshaallah next year I will need to make an unavoidable business trip to a Bohra-sparse country again :wink:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 pm

^^^ HAHA Gotcha :D

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:41 pm

ajamali wrote:Based on what I saw in the Fatemi Dawat Ashara Observation in New Jersey - the quiet determination of the small pleasant group, based on my conversation with the humble and intelligent Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin who was kind enough to provide some insights into the FD legal strategy, all I can say is that Muffy's days as the widely accepted head of Bohra Community are numbered. My prediction is based on the expectation of a fair Indian Judicial System. That is the only condition I would place on the victory of the Fatemi Dawat group. May Allah Ta'ala grant them the victory they deserve.

Wow! That's quite a vote of confidence. Thanks bhai AJ.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:50 am

ajamali wrote: Muffy's days as the widely accepted head of Bohra Community are numbered.
I hope they then slap him with a criminal suit for defrauding a whole community. Would love to see him behind bars in a bright orange suit. Orange is the new white!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:04 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
ajamali wrote: Muffy's days as the widely accepted head of Bohra Community are numbered.
I hope they then slap him with a criminal suit for defrauding a whole community. Would love to see him behind bars in a bright orange suit. Orange is the new white!
That's a beautiful visual :D

Muffy should know that a dupatta does not go well with this:
Contemporary_orange-white_striped_prison_uniform.JPG

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 pm

^
need to create SAYA and TOPI for this color to make it national uniform :D

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 pm

SBM wrote:^
need to create SAYA and TOPI for this color to make it national uniform :D
SBM we are suggesting that we need to see Mufs in this outfit and behind bars. Him and perhaps QE and his brothers and their sons for enacting that drama in Raudat Tahera and Cromwell in order to defraud the community. We don't want to see the ENTIRE community in these clothes!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:29 am

And I agree
but Muffu and his cohort will feel comfortable with Saya and Topi in that outfit too. :D

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:37 am

Overwhelmed with This response sent this post before but attachement was not attached.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Zali110 wrote:Overwhelmed with This response sent this post before but attachement was not attached.
what post?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:57 pm

On his behalf, as far as I understand, he wrote to the Amil of Spartanburg about attending Ashura waaz and received a reply inviting him for all 10 days and no questions asked regarding his dues etc. The attachment is the email exchange.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:02 pm

kimanumanu wrote:On his behalf, as far as I understand, he wrote to the Amil of Spartanburg about attending Ashura waaz and received a reply inviting him for all 10 days and no questions asked regarding his dues etc. The attachment is the email exchange.
It says something about the state of affairs in the MS world, when just a normal, decent response overwhelms someone so much!! The bar is so very low....

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 pm

i was overwhelmed as i wasnt hoping positive reply from hojefa bhaisaab of spartanburg , i thought he would have said that he cant help me or i should pay my dues then only he can allow me , as from my understanding they all work the same way, same rules to follow but clearly shows that the rules differ from person to person , they all dont share same rules, some are good amil and some are bad ones , depends on who is appointed where . :roll: no wonder spartanburg people love this hojefa amil .

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:19 pm

The letter that was sent by this mumin and the response by the Spartanburg Amil indicates the no rule policy of the jamaats. Depending on who you are and who you know can be the criteria of attending or not attending. The Atlanta Amil is asking for clearance in other words money while the spartanburg Amil has a free policy. Regardless, it seems the Spartanburg jamaat is rich enough to send their Amil to Dar es salam.Bohri jamaat is a free to rule as you like amil, jamaat . as long as monies are poured into the kothar khazana. Different jamaats all over the world and their Amils have their own yardstick for ruling the community.Such being thew case the rich and powerful can get away with anything while the not so rich have to have green and white safai chithis etc. Does anyone know about the safai chithi of the amil? He does not have a safai chithi because he is at the recieving end having his commission in one and all donations on tip of the moey salams that you do to him on various occasions.And some of those are drummed up for more salams and najwas forf big mulaji.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:29 pm

I am starting to see a noticeable shift in kothar's policies towards being more welcoming rather than threatening. One could argue that they have enough funds pouring in that a shift in strategy is deemed okay. This is also accompanied by increased brain-washing at waaz/majlis sessions and ensuring a more positive experience. As I have written in other threads before, kothar is clever in its approach and this can be seen even in how the references to SKQ have now become indirect/veiled rather than the explicit outbursts of previous years. They know they are winning the battle.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:07 am

For every one Who have the Love of Imam Hussain (A.s) in their Heart
Meri Qurbani Ka Maqsad Samjho,Warna Tumhare Gham aur Nauha Gari Ka koi Faeda Nahi,Chahe Tumlog Ro Ro kar Ghash kha Jao..Hum Uspar Laanat Karte Hau Jo Allah Ki Ibadat Ko ChhorKe Humse Dikhawe Ki Mohabbat Rakhta Hai.
Imam Husayn a.s
Ref-Unwan e Karbala,Pg.No 568.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:14 am

For every one Who have the Love of Imam Hussain (A.s) in their Heart
Meri Qurbani Ka Maqsad Samjho,Warna Tumhare Gham aur Nauha Gari Ka koi Faeda Nahi,Chahe Tumlog Ro Ro kar Ghash kha Jao..Hum Uspar Laanat Karte Hau Jo Allah Ki Ibadat Ko ChhorKe Humse Dikhawe Ki Mohabbat Rakhta Hai.
Imam Husayn a.s
Ref-Unwan e Karbala,Pg.No 568.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:

Lmao Rofl.... Pity u guys... Go get a life :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:19 am

murtaza2152 wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:

Lmao Rofl.... Pity u guys... Go get a life :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Glad you had a good laugh. Yes I thought Orange is the new white was pretty funny too :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Some Kothari Chamcha Ustad wrote this. A common Bohra, after his treasure is vacuumed, is busy with earning his livelihood.

Vas Salam,

Asghar Vasanwala

Rebuttal comments are in red.

1 month ago we had tears of joy in our eyes when mola landed in dar for ashara .today we have tears of sadness as mola departs from here.

Mola was here to give, give and give only. How? He charged for every little thing; what did he give? Do you have any list? Are you high on something?

During the 10 days of ashara Mubarak Mola enlightened us with pearls of wisdom never heard before and did dua for every momin and their wishes and needs. every sickness n ailment, every hope and prayer . Syedna Mufaddal is least educated. He reads Waez written by a Daras Ustad. Mola cannot even read that fluently. He charged high Salam-Najva and gave free Dua. That does not cost him anything

Mola gave kadambosi to every momin young n old. $200 per person.
Mola gave talaqqi sharaf, charged $1000 per person (Prices May vary)
Mola gave chammar sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave Paan sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave pankha sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave miyana sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave mojri sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave mowqib sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave Alam sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave ziyafat sharaf, charged $10000 per Ziyafat
Mola gave kadam sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave tawkih sharaf, charged $1000 per person
Mola gave deedar sharaf first thing in the morning and end of the day. Charged $500 per person

The day has come and every heart is overflowing with sadness. Sadness because how will Bohras make up money lost in Salam and Khidmat

What Mola gave us we will never be able to do shukur for that. What about Allah? Did Mufaddal Mola replace Allah?

Mola has stepped in and out of the gleaming white range rover hundreds of times, Doesn’t cost him We see people on road all the time.

Mola has entered dozens of lifts, Not a big deal. He went to get Salam not for seeing sick persons.

Mola has climbed thousands of stairs, It is Phekam Phak. Not many stairs in Darussalam. Each house he visits, he makes tons of money

Mola has visited hundreds of homes, Each house he visits he makes tons of money

Mola has said Shifa on countless bottles of water, honey n almonds, Bohras still go to Hospital and doctors. One Bohra died after he visited him. His Shifa bottles are useless.

Mola has listened to thousands of araiz n hawaij, Mola solution for each arzi is “Nazar Muqam mani lo. Ziyarat karwa ja o” It is his Income.

Mola has given salaami thousands of times, He should refuse such salaami. Actually, he forces Jamat to arrange for Salaami

In the end Mola also granted sharaf of janaza namaz and taaziyat. He claims to be master of Mojeza; then why someone would die after he visited him.
Some said it loudly n Mola smiled, Is it a big deal? A toddler also will smile when you shout his name
Some whispered it n Mola heard it, Mola should be in detective department.
Some just cried and Mola understood, Mola is Sulaiman A.S. who understood even birds and insects.
Some just wished and Mola fulfilled, Provide a list. Don’t do Phekam Phak

Some could not say anything and Mola just pressed our hands, False. Mola charges for everything. Did he press hands free?

Hundreds of mominins homes in daresalaam in a matter of few precious minutes,turned from just homes into homes which are blessed forever by Dais kadam Mubarak. Bohras of Darussalam will go down economically for the next ten years because all of its working cash has been siphoned to Switzerland. Bohras have no capital left to do business in Tanzania

There were tears of anticipation before Mola came, Because they were afraid they will be squeezed for Salam and Wajebat and funds

Tears of joy when Mola was at home, Each house Mola visits Mola makes tons of money
Tears of shukur after Mola left. Each house he visits makes toms of money
Tomorrow Hakimi masjid will shed tears. How they will get new funds
Tomorrow seifee masjid will shed tears, How they will get new funds for paying maintenance

Tomorrow qasar Mubarak will shed tears, Bhaisahebs always laugh. They may cry because they are greedy. As will the whole of daresalaam. Darussalam doesn’t care

Daresalaam will not be the same again. Molas presence will remain etched everywhere and everyone will recall what and how Mola blessed us. Don’t be in fool’s paradise. People already forgot; they are busy with their life. Actually Bohras do not need white elephants like Bhaisaheb. They just need someone for Nikah, burial, Ramadan and Moharram. Short Waez and Majlis are okay.

It is with a heavy heart and tearful eyes that we bid farewell to Mola. For many, it may be a sigh of relief after turmoil of a fortnight.

MOLA PACHA JALDI PADHARJO Mola says “Show me the Money”

MOLA GHANU JIWO GHANU JIWO “What those waiting for next Nass will say? They may die like Molana Ismail A.S. without getting chance sitting on Gadi.

Sajadutushukr wall ubudiyah

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:26 am

Dear Readers
Indeed it is a good article, written by one of the leading supporters of SMS, but very informative and Purgham.
Nafisa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Text copied as it is

Salaam , Please read the article: “The Journey of Tears: from Karbala to Kufa”
Click to download: Click to download: http://www.durrenajaf.com/upload/582f2d1b1b29c.pdf

It is discusses briefly the tragic episode after the Shahadat of Moula al Husain (as) which was Qiyamat for Ahl al Bait (as). This painful history is recorded in the authentic Maqtal of Shaikh Abbas al Qummi. ‘Ahin Summa Ahin’ on what the children of Rasulullah(S) had faced mercilessly. Supporters of the seat of the so-called caliph have committed such heinous crimes with the grandson of Rasulullah(S), Moula Abi Abdillah al Imam al Husain ibn Ali(as), at Karbala in 61 (AH), the precedent of which is not found in the history of the previous nations. These hostile followers of Islam and their like minded are that cancerous part of the Ummah who executed the family of Rasulullah(S) with firm hostility and continue to do the same to their followers. The family of Rasulullah(S) faced such Zulm and Masaib in the long journey from Karbala to Kufa to Syria, which in the past was never faced by Sualeh (as) and Hud (as) from their nations, Samud and A’ad.
Even today, the successors of those so-called Muslims never respect Ahl al Bait (as) and deliberately ignore the injunction of the Qur’an: “Muwaddatu Fil Qurba” (Love for those near of the Kin - Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husain). What justifications will the killers of Ahl al Bait (children of Rasulullah (as)) present to Allah on the Day of Qiyamah? How will the nasty supporters of Yazid who are always ready to defend him face Rasulullah(S) in the Qiyamah? Allah is not ignorant of the Zulm done to His servants; the victims of Zulm will have their day, a day of great importance (the Day of Qiyamah when Qisas of their Shahadat will be taken and the criminals punished).
The clarion call of Husain: “Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna”(Is there anyone to help me) still resounds and demands that the devotees practice Shariah in their daily affairs, for which Moula al Husain(as), his Ahl al Bait(as) and Ash’ab(RA) embraced Shahadat and faced trials and tribulations at the land of Karbala. For which grand-daughters of Rasulullah(S), ladies of Bani Hashim and others bore unbearable pain. The reply to the call of Husain (as) is: “Labbaiyyka Ya Husain”, which means that you are present at Karbala in the battlefield, even if you are alone, even if people left you, people accused you, and people let you down, "Labbaiyyka Ya Husain" is that you, your money, your parents, family and children to participate in this battle.This is the short meaning of "Labbaiyyka Ya Husain".
The unique feature of this tearful description is the side by side Marasi of the four outstanding Shia Fatemi Ismaili Duaat. These Marasi are pure from distortion - habit of Jews. Contrary to the Urdu and Persian poets, these Duaat had focused their skill of writing poetry towards the facts and Haqaiq. They never used their pen to show the grandeur of their literary talent, like the Urdu and Persian poets.
For further study see PDF