Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Allah also kept Yazid and took Husain away. Your point is?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Did Allah take Hussein away? If that is what you believe, then I feel sorry for you. :twisted:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 am

Feeling is mutual.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:06 pm

yfm wrote:Please note that these are my own beliefs and not any one else.

If you have faith, then you believe in the existence of Allah. Therefore you believe that HE is the final judge. When we are in trouble or distressed we turn to HIM because we believe HE is HERE!

When it came to who was the right DAI, both contenders turned to the Human Judge. But Allah, the Almighty is the supreme judge. By removing one and leaving the other, I believe Allah made the judgement as who the right Dai IS. Is there any doubt now who the right DAI is?

Regards,
I agree with Kimanu on this. The death of a person is no judgment on his veracity!!! This is the most ridiculous argument I have heard. Kimanu's argument regarding Imam Hussain is spot on.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:01 pm

I guess your feelings are mutual too. However, feelings that are induced when you seek the light are not the same as when you seek darkness. Can those feelings ever be mutual. Only with those of like minds which we differ on.

Just spurring with you as a cat does with a mouse that it does not fit to be devoured.

Have a great day.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:33 am

Dear Dua for Mumineen,

Bohra community is divided in 5 sections.

1) one who really thinks these kotharis are holy and they follow religiously
2) they sing ghanu jivo for personal gains they get their boti and roti by some means and by helping kotharis
3)people who dont care about mufadal and his pillas but they just want to be in community for family reasons and they dont even open mouth but watches every thing silently.
4)people who dont care about mufadal and his pillas but they just want to be in community for family reasons but they do open mouth when needed and try to educate people.
5) they where paying and following but now their ejamaat card and other shiit are seized and they are totally out of fold. and they dont care any more.

Just want to know where you fit in those above sections? Or are you in a separate section all together since All men are equal but some are more equal than others like YOU. :lol:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:57 am

Start by telling us where do you fit?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Mr. Whattobelievebelieve, what difference does it make where I fit. What is important is for you to get off your disguise and be what you want and what you want to accomplish.

By working incognito, you will remain kimanumanu.

Is this where we end up, criticizing each other instead of doing something worthwhile for our commuinity.

Our community has not changed from your presence on this site. Neither has it changed from my presence. Why is that?

The Dai has remained and nothing has been able to change the Kothars. Hope Kimanumanu will be the change.

Kind regards,

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 am

yfm wrote:Please note that these are my own beliefs and not any one else.

If you have faith, then you believe in the existence of Allah. Therefore you believe that HE is the final judge. When we are in trouble or distressed we turn to HIM because we believe HE is HERE!

When it came to who was the right DAI, both contenders turned to the Human Judge. But Allah, the Almighty is the supreme judge. By removing one and leaving the other, I believe Allah made the judgement as who the right Dai IS. Is there any doubt now who the right DAI is?

Regards,
Brother yfm,

On this, I agree with oo53 and kimanumanu too. In my mind there are several more "lessons" to be learnt and "similarities" between what happened to Imam Husain and what is happening right now in our community. Maybe, at some time I will put my thoughts on paper.

Peace.
----------
On another note, anybody has any update on the December 21st court hearing?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:49 am

Looks like another date got added - although this time it says "Provisional Board", any legal mind that can explain what that means?

Bench:- SINGLE
Next Date:- 04/01/2017 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS IN SUIT FOR HEARING
Coram:- PROVISIONAL BOARD
Last Date:- 07/12/2016 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS FOR HEARING [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE K.R. SRIRAM

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Time gaining tactics is now a powerful weapon of Mufaddal Saifuddin's legal team, while Taher Fakhruddin and company is busy to win the lost battle

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:35 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Looks like another date got added - although this time it says "Provisional Board", any legal mind that can explain what that means?

Bench:- SINGLE
Next Date:- 04/01/2017 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS IN SUIT FOR HEARING
Coram:- PROVISIONAL BOARD
Last Date:- 07/12/2016 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS FOR HEARING [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE K.R. SRIRAM
Thanks bhai.

In general, if any legal person can explain as to how the legal system works, it would be helpful. For example, what do these terms mean, what does it mean for the status of the case, etc. When SKQ sahib passed away, the kothar made a big issue that the legal challenge was over. Does this now mean that the court is continuing with the case? Thanks in advance for your time; I appreciate it.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:08 pm

bhai kimanumanu or anybody else,

Any further update/insight into what is happening with the case or further dates?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 am

Chasing legal route is endless in India. By the time verdict comes, Muffy maula too may have been gone and fight will remain between successors of their own camps or who know there would be further splits in them as well.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:52 pm

It is time, the members of this forum began to have more confidence in themselves instead of the courts.

Let us stop talk talk talk and start with action.

The first step is to be yourselves and not bohras in disguise.

Second is to forget about these court cases and rivalry between factions. Who cares any more who the dai is?

What matters is that we are still Bohra Muslims.
:D :) 8) :lol:
Salaam.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:19 am

humanbeing wrote:Chasing legal route is endless in India. By the time verdict comes, Muffy maula too may have been gone and fight will remain between successors of their own camps or who know there would be further splits in them as well.

I understand that it may take a long time, but how else do you suggest a civil person goes about making his claim? I mean, if somebody takes something from a person, and he is a gunda/thug, he resorts to violence. Alternatively, a civil person will take the legal route. So to that extent, I don't blame SKQ sahib (and now STF) for that.

In addition, they should do dawa, and IMHO they are trying.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 am

Things to be done by fatemi dawat :

1) accept Burhanuddin was faulty person he let go many un islamic practices in his tenure. (including different coloured safai chitthi).

2) accept you guys have no contact with Imam uz zamaan and you have been fooling people in the name of Imam.

3) you are not dai mutlaq but you are dai nizaam.

4) do not claim to be jannat naa aapnar and masoom. (you seriously dont have any such power)

5) stop lying.

6) come down to normal level and talk every one with humility.

7) take back your shezada and shezadi titles ( you are not prince and princess of some gaga land)

8 ) STOP LYING (very important)

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Excellent! :D

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: I understand that it may take a long time, but how else do you suggest a civil person goes about making his claim? I mean, if somebody takes something from a person, and he is a gunda/thug, he resorts to violence. Alternatively, a civil person will take the legal route. So to that extent, I don't blame SKQ sahib (and now STF) for that. In addition, they should do dawa, and IMHO they are trying.
Bohra community and its related properties are developed on basis of faith. Anyone who claims to own that faith can have the ownership of the properties. There is no scientific/lineage claim of inheritance of these properties.
This is a number and manipulation game. SMB and SMS camp played well in both and actively took care of legal formalities, while SKQ woke up from the slumber to make sensational claim and now running to courts for making amends.
SKQ is going to court for restricting SMS camp from owning up bohra properties and not for the title of DAI.
More saner option is to do dawah vigorously and increase the number of followers and build another empire to rule on. There are enough fools out there ! and fatemi dawat is doing that. Court case is one such strategy to show their followers they are valiantly fighting for justice and the follower’s faith is in safe hands.
In general, SKQ was and STF is not restricted to visit dargaahs of duaats legally. Security can be taken care of, they are rich and influential enough. But have they visited ? have they gone into SMS abde dens and promoted their true version of bohraism ? Yes ! they are gonna face a mountain of hurdles and threats but that would be so much better. Shock and aww will keep SKQ camp alive in people’s minds. This is the time, to prove the heroics of bohra dai to the likes of Qutbuddin Shaheed, Babji maula etc. Time to show jalal of imam-uz-zaman.

Surely enough SKQ is applying all positive vibed strategies of education, medical, housing etc. for goody good followers .. the majority is enchanted with SMS circus .. if SKQ camp cares for the bohra herd then he needs to go out there and wake these sheeps up with loud thuds. Imam-uz-Zaman gave these DAIs one job to keep the herd intact while he is chilling in seclusion. Atleast the true dai should work hard at that. Atleast keep bohra as one bohras .. converting (dawa) to non bohras is far fetched and not advised.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

while he is chilling in seclusion.

not true...true Imam does not recognize muffy chor or qutbi darpok.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:54 am

Qutbis have done following things all their life.

1) keeping themselves safe
2)enjoying people wealth and constructing buildings and gathering US passports.
3)blaming all wrongs on YN and now Muffy the chor.
4)playing innocent card
5)lying

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:14 am

In an article related to succession dispute on this website, Mr. Ismail K Poonawala says (last sentence on the first page) that both the SMS and SKQ were cross examined. Is that correct? Does anyone know if SMS was cross examined?
Attachments
succession-dispute-dawoodi-bohras.pdf
(294.36 KiB) Downloaded 535 times

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 pm

If these guys are in touch with the imam-us-zaman, than why does not the Imam-us-zaman give them directions?

Finally, "the King has no clothes" fable come to fruiton. :D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:17 am

I miss Kimanumanu and Dal Chawal Palidu. These are like characters in the Animal Farm. :?

I come to this site just to see them in action.

Salaam

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:08 am

yfm wrote:I miss Kimanumanu and Dal Chawal Palidu. These are like characters in the Animal Farm. :?

I come to this site just to see them in action.

Salaam
Glad to be able to provide you some entertainment Sir :o

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Kothar are the masters of entertainment - please head to your nearest Mufaddali centre of worship for full on showbiz drama.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 am

Always at your command, Master! :D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:35 am

By the way I will be fasting the first and last Thursdays and middle Wednesday of the month as our prophet PBUH, did.

Will you guys be doing the same?

Salaam.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 am

yfm wrote:By the way I will be fasting the first and last Thursdays and middle Wednesday of the month as our prophet PBUH, did.

Will you guys be doing the same?

Salaam.
you already ruined your amal by advertising it.

this is what happens when amal is meant for attracting people attention instead of making Allah happy.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 pm

"Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity". (surah Al-Imran,ayat-104) :D