Burhanuddin was Dai?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Burhanuddin was Dai?

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 am

Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim.

I found fatemi dawat people more hypocrite than mufadalis, at least mufaddalis dont pretend to be oppressed, they cheat and rob openly.

any ways fateli dawat ghetas posted some thing recently questioning if muffy is dai? in response I asked few questions about burhanuddin and to my surprise all fateli dawat ghetas ignored it ( :lol: ) so I am posting it again here.

I Rizwan

Re: Burhanuddin was Dai?

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 am

fateli dawat guy posted this :

• Any Claimant who claims to be leader of a shia community and does nothing when his followers elevate him to a pedestal more than imam husain, cannot be dai (Lacewala episode in Houston ashara)
• Any Claimant who disrespects imam husain by coming down of his Takht during ashara waez just to give such selfies cannot be a dai
• Any Claimant who orders to make your women accept the slavery of male dominance cannot be dai (Just compare the teaching of the prophet(sw) around women and compare it with his and you will realise)
• Any Claimant who prides himself to be called grandfather of children who are brainwashed to send curses to their own mother in ashura majlis cannot be dai.
• Any Claimant who refuses to acknowledge basic human decency over religious fanaticism cannot be Dai (does not allow son to visit his fathers grave) SKQ was implicitly barred from visiting raudat tahera
• Any Claimant who acknowledges and also preaches his folowers the notion of Zaahir Baatin (that too when there is no mention of it in any Dawat kitaab) cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant who looses his temper frequently and has no control over his rage cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant under whose provocation, his followers celebrate, by dancing and merrymaking the death of a human (albeit even his enemy) cannot be Dai
• Any Claimant who lacks basic human etiquette of sobriety by celebrating his deceased father's milad within his first year of death cannot be Dai. (The first milad of Burhanuddin mola(RA) was celebrated with same pomp and women all over were told to put mehndi even though not even 1 full year had passed after his death).
If you ask any of your ancestors still alive they will tell you, that we, bohras even did not do marriage in our household for one year, if an elder had passed away, and here we are talking about a Dai's death.

• Any claimant whose official stance under oath in Court is that dawoodi bohra doctrine believe that imam can do nass on his brother's son cannot be Dai..and why do i say so..
Once Imam Jafer-us-sadiq(SW) was asked by one mumin , that how dose one recognise true imam , he answered for a person to be imam, 3 things should satisfy for him ,
1)his father should be imam-ul-Haq
2)his son should be imam-ul_haq
3) he should be in progeny of Ali and Fatema
now according to DMBS (which his lawyer stated in Bombay high Court) an Imam can do nass on his brother's son…if that is the case , then based on point2) of imam Jafer (sw) ,then he himself is not the imam-ul haq.
This shows that this impostor can stoop to any level of lie to win a case. he can even negate imam jafer-us-sadiq , and you still want to believe in him as Dai.

There are many such other heinous attributes of DMBS which can be listed . Alas people like Saif53 have no clue that even if one is true mumin , character will be judged first when one meets his maker.

To all ppl with some rationale still prevailing, but are following the Claimant DMBS, i ask you to go over the above and ask a simple question to urself
If you believe in the Infallibility of Imam, how can u expect the Imam to provide you with such a person as your Dai(who i believe is an impostor) who lacks even basic Human traits for character.

DMBS=Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 am

so in that regards, lets find out if Burhanuddin was Dai? My response.

1) he categorized people based on their financial situations and gave them red/green and yellow cards (safai chitthi) was he Dai?

2) he sold religious titles of sheikh/mullah/ NKD for money, even many criminals got these tiles paying money to him, was he Dai?

3) he grabbed properties of many momeenin and then put his own name on those properties, was he dai?

4) he took millions of dollars in the name of making zarih e fatema, nothing has come up yet, was he dai?

5) he gathered expensive watches+cars+shoes in his life time and finally died in bad situation, was he Dai?

6) he killed innocent animals in Africa, and he paid all these money from community coffer, was he Dai?

7) he created big mausoleums for his own father and all money was paid by community, was he Dai?

8 ) he cared more about his own family and left community confused about his successors, he intentionally delayed NASS to finally make his idiot son dai, was he DAI?

9) he took millions in salaam to give raza for Masjid and Markaz inauguration, was he Dai?

10) his whole family is living lavishly on community expense, was he Dai?

.....lot more can be written but these should be enough for now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 am

No taheri or mufaddali gheta has guts to refute above points? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question still remains!!!!

Burhanuddin was Dai???

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 am

Seven Characteristics Of a dai’i
Seven Characteristics Of a dai’i

These are the characteristics we should aim to have when giving dawah to non Muslims:

1) Intention (Niyyah) - Say bismillah before beginning – pray two rakaahs nafl salaah and seek Allah (swt)’s help.

‘Our Lord, indeed you know what we conceal and what we declare and nothing is hidden from Allah (swt) on the Earth or in the heaven’ [14.38]

2) Ikhlas (sincerity) – Make sure the intention is for Allah (swt) alone.

3) Ilm – Knowledge is of two types a) Islamic knowledge and b) knowledge of society in general (on topical issues). A good Dai’I will be up to date with both types of knowledge.

4) Sidq and Amanah (trustworthiness and truthfulness) – If you are truthful then people will trust you and will take what you say seriously. Also be prepared to accept criticism.

5) Sabr (patience) – have patience, remember your duty is only to convey the message.

6) Baseer – Remember you are the giver of glad tidings. Be friendly and smile. Make sure your body language is positive. Answer the question that is being asked. Do not go off on a tangent.

7) Baseerah and Hikmah (awareness and wisdom) – ALWAYS use Qur’aan and sunnah. Never give your own opinions on anything.

Also REMEMBER the following:

- A dai’i is someone who is adaptable, resourceful and dynamic.
- Always project Islam as a way of life rather than a religion.
- Before the non Muslim you are speaking to departs, leave a seed in their hearts by asking them to come back if they have any questions.
- Give them Islamic literature before they leave.
- Treat them like patients! Society is sick and Islam is the cure. Our deen is the solution. Find out their particular disease and work from there i.e. Do they believe in God?
- Talk to them on their own intellectual level.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 am

thank you spring bhai for posting these qualities now lets see if Burhanudddin qualified for it?

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:25 pm

ok let me show you one more hypocrisy from Mr taher.

just got his weekly email and this is what he has said.

but the funny thing is he is saying all this brave things sitting in thane palace which is 24/7 protected by police and his personal volunteers.

Bhai Taher if you are so brave, why dont you try and visit radut tahera tomorrow? lets see if you can do it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

he also keeps his green card and US tickets ready ( in case of emergency) :lol:
Attachments
sijill article 163 image 1.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Hypocrisy is second name of these both families.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:13 am

I Rizwan wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:25 pm ok let me show you one more hypocrisy from Mr taher.

just got his weekly email and this is what he has said.

but the funny thing is he is saying all this brave things sitting in thane palace which is 24/7 protected by police and his personal volunteers.

Bhai Taher if you are so brave, why dont you try and visit radut tahera tomorrow? lets see if you can do it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

he also keeps his green card and US tickets ready ( in case of emergency) :lol:
There is a difference between Bravery & Stupidity.

Bravery is taking action...but stupidity is not knowing when to duck..

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 am

yup, but it is hypocrisy to ask people to come out and support and risk their life, while you want to sit in your palace protected by police and volunteers. :lol:

let him come out in public first then he can ask people to support him.

also dump you green card and live permanently in India so his followers knows that their leader wont run away midnight. :lol: :roll: :lol:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 am

any ways we are yet to first decide if Burhanuddin was dai or not? :wink:

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:06 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 am any ways we are yet to first decide if Burhanuddin was dai or not? :wink:
Yaar Rizwan bhai Salaams,

Why do you care? What do you have to do with the Bohra Aqueedah?
I asked the same questions to your other ID's (e.g. Al Noor)
Kaheko itna wabaal khada kiya hai?

Fikr-e-duniya mein sar khapaata hoon
Main kahaan aur ye wabaal kahaan

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Wajid wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:06 pm
I Rizwan wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 am any ways we are yet to first decide if Burhanuddin was dai or not? :wink:
Yaar Rizwan bhai Salaams,

Why do you care? What do you have to do with the Bohra Aqueedah?
I asked the same questions to your other ID's (e.g. Al Noor)
Kaheko itna wabaal khada kiya hai?

Fikr-e-duniya mein sar khapaata hoon
Main kahaan aur ye wabaal kahaan
Rizzu seems to be living in his alternate reality.... Rizzu you should check out Darus Sakina before you use words like "palace." Also, last I checked, STF moves around the world without fear as do his followers. They walk around with their heads held high. It is those who choose to believe in falsehood despite knowing the truth that need to avert their gaze.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Folks: Responding to this fool is like trying to teach philosophy to a baboon. It is impossible. Leave him alone to fling his feces here. As we all know, after he is throughly exposed for being the fool he is, he comes back with a new ID. However, he can't hide his simian personality for long. It shines through. Just let him be.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 am

I Rizwan wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 am yup, but it is hypocrisy to ask people to come out and support and risk their life, while you want to sit in your palace protected by police and volunteers. :lol:

let him come out in public first then he can ask people to support him.

also dump you green card and live permanently in India so his followers knows that their leader wont run away midnight. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Yep i would like to agree with you. The Qutbi brothers have to come clean and reveal the real truth about whats the real reason for the split. In this day and age where the media and internet is so powerful. Wikileaks and even Hindustan Times knew before time that there will be a split in bohra community. and yet bohras are kept in dark. Khangi ma Nuss bull crap Why ? STF should spill the beans and let out whats happening inside the family. How much payoffs they are looking for ?. Why did the meeting with Qaid Johar voided out ? They are risking community money for there own luxuries. Have they work in any Mcdonald or Burger Kings in their lives and earn money like most of us have ? These bloody religious bigot are chewing ordinary bohra like virus. Shazada and Shazdis doing salams and Kadam kissing to new born of royal family aka ahlul Bait / Qasre Ali na shahebo of Saifee mahal. Ridiculous

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am

fateli hijar wala :lol: ghetas please respond, was Burhanuddin Dai?

1) he categorized people based on their financial situations and gave them red/green and yellow cards (safai chitthi) was he Dai?

2) he sold religious titles of sheikh/mullah/ NKD for money, even many criminals got these tiles paying money to him, was he Dai?

3) he grabbed properties of many momeenin and then put his own name on those properties, was he dai?

4) he took millions of dollars in the name of making zarih e fatema, nothing has come up yet, was he dai?

5) he gathered expensive watches+cars+shoes in his life time and finally died in bad situation, was he Dai?

6) he killed innocent animals in Africa, and he paid all these money from community coffer, was he Dai?

7) he created big mausoleums for his own father and all money was paid by community, was he Dai?

8 ) he cared more about his own family and left community confused about his successors, he intentionally delayed NASS to finally make his idiot son dai, was he DAI?

9) he took millions in salaam to give raza for Masjid and Markaz inauguration, was he Dai?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Yes he was dai :roll:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 pm Yes he was dai :roll:
:wink:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:20 am

Laage che jawaab nathi :P

Hijaar really maa fati gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:09 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:20 am Laage che jawaab nathi :P

Hijaar really maa fati gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you got a very simple answer to your very stupid question. Too bad you don't like it. Go join the MS ghetas. It's like someone said, you'd fit right in. You can go marvel at all they mojizas and all their shiny buildings....

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:16 pm

As I said these fateli hijaar guys are more pathetic than muffy followers.

They play oppressed but also praise those who actually looted community for hundreds of years. Fateli dawat followed by fateli hijaars. Lool

I hope some so called fateli scholar will come to refute those point and prove burhabuddin was dai.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Fateli guys. Take print out of these questions and take it to Hazrat of your fateli dawat and get the answers. :?: :lol: may be he is smart enough to answer.

Let's check out his IQ and how truthful he is.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:14 am

To be honest the language you are using makes you a prime candidate for being follower of the Mufaddali dawat. Are you sure you are not a stooge planted here? Only someone who follows their doctrine can spout so much garbage and yet think they are God's gift to humanity.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:05 am

That's the language used for looteras, liars, frauds and those who use religion of Islam for their personal benefits.

Any ways Let's see if they have reply for those 10 points.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 am

hey ghetas,

dont sweat out, I know its hard to defend criminals and you are not able to find answers.... :lol:

dont worry....hey check this out, Reza Aslan....check out his meeting with jesus with the Z.

this jeZus is also like your cult leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08hw0W8aEc

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:21 am

Both side ghetas ran away like mosquito run away when kachua chaap agarbatti is placed.... :lol:

this fragile and hollow these guys are, no wonder they sell jannat on ever breath they take. :lol:

hehehehehhehehhehehehehe

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 pm

Yes, SMB was da'i al-mutlaq. Even Progressives accept that.

Having settled this definitively, now we have a more important question before us.

Proposition I: Is Rizzu (aka Al Noor and many other IDs) a human or a baboon?

This needs some serious inquiry as all indications seem to suggest that he is actually a baboon! Here are the proofs of this proposition:
  • His IQ, which can be deduced from his posting history is around 80. Which is exactly where one of our less evolved simian cousins would be.
  • Just like a baboon he bullies his way around, yelling and screeching at anyone who does not agree with his baboonish views.
  • Just like a baboon he thinks that people should engage in flinging feces around, and even take pleasure in it!
  • Each time he is humiliated and looses the argument, he puts on a new disguise and comes back. However, given his low IQ his simian personality shines through and it is revealed that it is our beloved baboon back to harass us!
  • Given his low IQ he is unable to take a stand. He changes his mind often, and is dazed by the glitter and show-sha of Muffy. This is a common thing among simians as they are attracted to shiny things, while rejecting the gold which is hidden in the heart.
Many other proofs can be provided, but this is enough to state with mathematical precision that Proposition I is true. Quod erat Demonstrandum (QED).

From this follow:

Corollary I As a human is far above the evolutionary scale that a mere simian, now that this proof is established, there is no further need to engage him.

Corollary II As only baboons are enamored of show-sha, one must contact the nearest Kothari (making sure that the selected Kothari is rotund with a flowing beard) and suggest that Rizzu be taken at once to the presence of Muffy and be made a shaikh! After all, he loves all the infrastructure work done by Muffy. Maybe, this Muharram Muffy Dawaat folk will get the azeem neemat of listening to Rizzu's bayaan on 9th Muharram in the presence of Muffy himself. Just like Badri Lacewala, his insane and foolish views will be heard across the world of Muffy chelas and he may even get to do backwards sajdaa to Muffy!

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:57 am

who cares what progressive or any one else thinks.....if you are so confident just refute those 10 points and stop wasting time writing garbage, this is nothing personal. throwing personal insults shows sign of your weak brain.

try to refute those 10 points if you have guts.
Last edited by I Rizwan on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:58 am

Ghetas read what Imam Ali says.
Attachments
17795950_1242520472528685_3014548172425683936_n.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:01 am

fateli hijar wala :lol: ghetas please respond, was Burhanuddin Dai?