Dawoodi Bohras in the media 2017-18

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am

can anyone imagine the embarrassment the young bohri girls would face when they go out with their friends and being questioned" are you bohri"? Oh so you have been circumcised, wonderful. Now that every one in the world knows that bohri girls have got clipped.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:31 am

DETROIT (AP) — Zehra Patwa learned only a few years ago that during a family trip to India at age 7, she was circumcised, which is common for girls in parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Patwa, 46, doesn't remember undergoing the procedure, which is also called female genital mutilation or cutting and which has been condemned by the United Nations and outlawed in the U.S. But she doesn't want to
https://www.yahoo.com/news/doctors-arre ... 36894.html

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Letter from American Muslim Federations to Aamil of Detroit demanding to speak out against the Shaitan and Butcher Jumana Nagarwali. KHUDA NI LAANAT Aa MALOUNAA PAR.
Attachments
AIFD-Letter.pdf
(93.75 KiB) Downloaded 792 times

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm

think wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am can anyone imagine the embarrassment the young bohri girls would face when they go out with their friends and being questioned" are you bohri"? Oh so you have been circumcised, wonderful. Now that every one in the world knows that bohri girls have got clipped.
Firstly, it's not "clipped". It's FGM or FGC and is a very serious event. Please be respectful of that.

Secondly, why should they be embarassed? They haven't done anything wrong. This is the precise thinking that has kept this awful practice in the dark for so long. Get with the program and stop stigmatising it.

My personal opinion is that when I tell people about my experience they are really shocked and sympathetic.

I am assuming (by your crass insensitivity when talking about this) that you are a man. Are you embarrassed to tell others that you are a Muslim man? Because then you also must be circumcised.

I'm deeply offended by what you have said. It's an insult to many females' suffering

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:20 pm

There is nothing to be embarrassed. The girls are victims of abuse against their will they were 7 years old.

I have a child too at that age they trust their mum and dad like gods.They would do anything and go anywhere.

But what Bohra parents brainwashed by Sayedna and his team of bensahebs and ustads do, misuse use that trust and send their daughters to a painful life changing experience.

The people who should be embarrassed are the mothers who hold the hand of their daughters and send into the rooms where the cutters are waiting with blades.

clippedwings wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm
think wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am can anyone imagine the embarrassment the young bohri girls would face when they go out with their friends and being questioned" are you bohri"? Oh so you have been circumcised, wonderful. Now that every one in the world knows that bohri girls have got clipped.
Firstly, it's not "clipped". It's FGM or FGC and is a very serious event. Please be respectful of that.

Secondly, why should they be embarassed? They haven't done anything wrong. This is the precise thinking that has kept this awful practice in the dark for so long. Get with the program and stop stigmatising it.

My personal opinion is that when I tell people about my experience they are really shocked and sympathetic.

I am assuming (by your crass insensitivity when talking about this) that you are a man. Are you embarrassed to tell others that you are a Muslim man? Because then you also must be circumcised.

I'm deeply offended by what you have said. It's an insult to many females' suffering

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-ne ... btVEI.html

2 crore spent on her by saifee hospital, and in return she calls them liars....wow

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 am

Lately everything the DMBS team gets their hands into, comes back to bite them ..now this shows up in media...I guess their intent is never Philanthropic , but rather more of showbaaazi

DMBS ne "kahan se kahan humko pahucha diya" :twisted:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... d635085262

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/nationa ... n/18194196

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 am

I Rizwan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-ne ... btVEI.html

2 crore spent on her by saifee hospital, and in return she calls them liars....wow
Medication to stop their brains working? Isn't that the same medication they give to all abdes?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 am

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:41 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 pm Letter from American Muslim Federations to Aamil of Detroit demanding to speak out against the Shaitan and Butcher Jumana Nagarwali. KHUDA NI LAANAT Aa MALOUNAA PAR.
Wow! shaitan and butcher?? She was acting under instruction from her religious head. He is the Shaitan and the jamaat should be speaking out against him!! she is a doctor and indeed should have known better and should be punished but it is the big man who is truly to blame for inciting people to commit the crime. I would save my strongest words for him.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am

Burhanuddin took away this hospital from a kind bohra, renamed it to his father, khuzaima kept quite and enjoyed.

now his fateli hijaar abdes are crying crocodile tears on how things went wrong.

really really shameful.

muffy may be chor, but taheri clan is bigger chor, they looted and now also crying crocodile tears.

dont be mistaken by their outfits and sweet talks.

Question remains

Burhanuddin was Dai?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 am

I Rizwan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am

Burhanuddin was Dai?
Yes. What part of yes do you not understand?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am

Crater Lake wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 am

Burhanuddin was Dai?
Rizzo is an MS Lover so he subscribes to the MS belief of Zahir Batin. Perhaps according to him Burhanuddin Moula was dai in Zahir and Rizzo himself must have been the batin dai :wink:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 am

Mumbai hospital says Eman Ahmed’s lost 327kg, can go home; sister disagrees

Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who weighed around 500kg when she landed in Mumbai on February 11, has reduced to 173kg and is likely to return home to Alexandria within a fortnight. However, the happy development took on an ugly tone on Monday, with a war of words breaking out between Eman's sister Shaimaa Selim and her treating doctors.
A video in Arabic with English subtitles that has been shared on social media platforms shows Shaimaa alleging that Eman's health is delicate, her pallor has turned blue and she has suffered a second stroke and several epileptic fits since landing in Mumbai.
Doctors and administrators of Saifee Hospital, which has been Eman and Shaimaa's address in the city, rebutted the allegations.

This is what happens when u try helping ungrateful muslims around the world -- trait of wahabism
and then they play victim card.
she should have been left there, but for muffy and his advisiors who spend indian govt money on her.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 351800.cms

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 am

Burhanuddin was Dai?
You are trying to reason with a person who has the IQ of a chimpanzee. You won't get anywhere. After being throughly defeated, he has now become a one-trick monkey. Sadly, he can't even return with a new ID as he always gets caught. His simian personality shines through every single time. Best not to engage him directly.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:15 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 am Mumbai hospital says Eman Ahmed’s lost 327kg, can go home; sister disagrees

Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who weighed around 500kg when she landed in Mumbai on February 11, has reduced to 173kg and is likely to return home to Alexandria within a fortnight. However, the happy development took on an ugly tone on Monday, with a war of words breaking out between Eman's sister Shaimaa Selim and her treating doctors.
A video in Arabic with English subtitles that has been shared on social media platforms shows Shaimaa alleging that Eman's health is delicate, her pallor has turned blue and she has suffered a second stroke and several epileptic fits since landing in Mumbai.
Doctors and administrators of Saifee Hospital, which has been Eman and Shaimaa's address in the city, rebutted the allegations.

This is what happens when u try helping ungrateful muslims around the world -- trait of wahabism
and then they play victim card.
she should have been left there, but for muffy and his advisiors who spend indian govt money on her.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 351800.cms

Well there we go again. I have heard SMB RA openly state that please do not do any business or partnership with Egyptians they are the most dishonest and disloyal people, Especially after the murder of YN. and now we can see SMS has done "Na Farmani of SMB by bringing this Eman women to Saifee hospital for operation on Dawaats expenses, with Raza and Dua of SMS Dr lakdawala done all this." Since SMB never gave Raza and openly stated not to work with Egyptians here we go. SMS is labelled as "Na Farman Aulad of SMB RA"

Another one bites the Dust.

Another Folly by SMS and openly exposed foolishness.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 am

Burhanuddin was Dai?
you are just like yazidis who says yazid was correct to kill Imam Hussain(A)..when you ask for logic they will say just "yes" and overlook all the autocrites done by yazid on islam and on Imam Hussain(A).

I know you guys will never be able to answer those 10 questions which I have asked, but I will keep posting and exposing your bastard dai who is claiming lies on "Imam" that he is appointed by Ilhlaam.

so be prepared for hard days ahead :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11308

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:38 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am Burhanuddin took away this hospital from a kind bohra, renamed it to his father, khuzaima kept quite and enjoyed.

now his fateli hijaar abdes are crying crocodile tears on how things went wrong.

really really shameful.

muffy may be chor, but taheri clan is bigger chor, they looted and now also crying crocodile tears.

dont be mistaken by their outfits and sweet talks.

Question remains

Burhanuddin was Dai?
He was a dai for the Dawoodi Bohra folks. Even the Reformist fraction accepts that. Now, many folks (including me) don't have to agree with many things that he did and said. Several things that you point out, yes, those things were not correct. Accepted.

There are many others things that one can add which SMB did (or did not do) that people will not agree with. Here is one thing that he did not do which I would disagree with. His staying quiet while women were assaulted and insulted in Galiyakot was not right. He should have protected them and stopped that right away. His not speaking up was wrong; that is my personal opinion.

With all those limitations, he was still the dai for the large majority of the DB folks.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Question is for fatelihojaar guys who claims to be scholars, funny things is they dont haave answer to refute my 10 points, all their degrees and fatwa has gone to waste....

they write qasida and madeh for a person and cant even refute 10 points against him.

yes majority finds burhanuddin their dai, but I am asking these question to so called fateli hijaars (Qutbi followers) who claims to be educated and logical one?

where is the logic where is you ilm?

you cant even refute 10 points to prove your leader a dai.

saying "yes" is jhahalat....you dont even have shame to accept his faults.

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:00 am

I Rizwan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:19 pm Question is for fatelihojaar guys who claims to be scholars, funny things is they dont haave answer to refute my 10 points, all their degrees and fatwa has gone to waste....

they write qasida and madeh for a person and cant even refute 10 points against him.

yes majority finds burhanuddin their dai, but I am asking these question to so called fateli hijaars (Qutbi followers) who claims to be educated and logical one?

where is the logic where is you ilm?

you cant even refute 10 points to prove your leader a dai.

saying "yes" is jhahalat....you dont even have shame to accept his faults.

Please can you stop going on about these darn 10 questions. Clearly no one is going to answer them. Let the conversation topic change.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 am

Can you please stop being a troll? The silence is also an answer. Grow up and accept it. Stop being a troll.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm

There is no silence on the 10 questions. They make one think. Hopefully it will jog the brains of the brain dead and may save the children and new generation from kissing empty chairs and tearing down pieces of cloth where he cushions himself.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:33 pm

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/feds ... ation-case

Feds indict 3 people in Metro Detroit female genital mutilation case

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 pm

From the above article

"DETROIT - Three people accused of performing and aiding with female genital mutilation procedures on young girls in Metro Detroit have been indicted by a federal grand jury."

What does it mean to be indicted by a federal grand jury? Can anybody explain?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:00 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 pm From the above article

"DETROIT - Three people accused of performing and aiding with female genital mutilation procedures on young girls in Metro Detroit have been indicted by a federal grand jury."

http://www.barryboches.com/criminal-law ... -indicted/

This does not mean much. All it means is that there is enough evidence to indicted for felony crimes.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:08 pm

in simple term, If you are a Muslim you are screwd but for a white Americans
This ìs what it means..
When someone is charged with a felony, at some point the state has to present “probable cause” to show that a crime had been committed and that the person in question committed it. They present their evidence to a grand jury without opposition, who will decide whether. Even if the indictment is approved, this only means that the prosecution has enough evidence to bring the case to court – it does not mean the suspected individual has been found guilty.
Hope it helps.

I personally think Jumana will get life and the other two the husband and wife team might get banged up for 5 years, well, time to keep this forum buzzing again, it might bring back the Big boys like AZ, GM etc.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:16 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:08 pm

in simple term, If you are a Muslim you are screwd but for a white Americans
This ìs what it means..
When someone is charged with a felony, at some point the state has to present “probable cause” to show that a crime had been committed and that the person in question committed it. They present their evidence to a grand jury without opposition, who will decide whether. Even if the indictment is approved, this only means that the prosecution has enough evidence to bring the case to court – it does not mean the suspected individual has been found guilty.
Hope it helps.

I personally think Jumana will get life and the other two the husband and wife team might get banged up for 5 years, well, time to keep this forum buzzing again, it might bring back the Big boys like AZ, GM etc.
These doctors are as much victims of one man's rigidity and tyranny as they are culprits. The whole situation is just sad.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:16 am
These doctors are as much victims of one man's rigidity and tyranny as they are culprits. The whole situation is just sad.
Which "one man" are you talking about? The practice of FGM is deeply rooted in the Bohra theology, going back to centuries, all the way back to the Fatimids in Egypt. S Qadi Noman likely incorporated this into the Ismaili law based on local North African customs prevalent during the Fatimid times. Why blame just Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin? Misogyny and backwardness form the backbone of classical Islamic traditions, in most branches of Islam. Bohras just take it to the next step, doing actual physical harm. FGM, iddat and rida, these are the Bohri assaults on women. Yet, few question them, and the logical basis for them.

The real issue here is the following: traditional religions are highly misogynistic. Islam is no exception. Just go to the bastion of Islam, Saudi Arabia, and observe the life of women. They can't even drive, or leave the house without a male guardian. Beatings, beheadings, chopping off hands and legs, all are part of this "Islamic" society that is spreading their poison everywhere.

Islam itself is highly male dominated, with women almost everywhere in Islamic societies suppressed or even mutilated. Look no further than Saudi, Taliban, Iran and of course Bohris. Those communities that try and give equal footing to women (think of modern Ismailis, some Sufi groups) are marginalized and called "kaafir".

Hence, this is not a problem of "one man's rigidity". It is ingrained in the structure of the Bohra theology, which itself is rooted in the highly tribal and misogynistic Islamic laws.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Agreed, Biradar, it is not "one man's" misdoing. But this one man has the power to make a difference, change the course of history. But does he have the acumen to do it, that is the question. At least, FD's Taher Fakhruddin took a more reasonable, non-commital stand.

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Humsafar wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm Agreed, Biradar, it is not "one man's" misdoing. But this one man has the power to make a difference, change the course of history. But does he have the acumen to do it, that is the question. At least, FD's Taher Fakhruddin took a more reasonable, non-commital stand.
Biradar and himsafar,

Thank you both for being so open. It is often that I want to express my thoughts that Islam is extremely mysoganistic, but people then defend it with saying that Islam gives many rights to women. I think people who say that are in denial. I do understand that other religions are sexist too, but I don't think to the degree that Islam is, and the way that Muslim countries inforce it is disgusting.

MS has the ability to change it. As people think he is "bolta Quran" (seriously?!) I doubt the braindeads would question why he is changing his stance and people with a brain have already turned their back on the idiot. I don't think anything will change with this bozo in charge and in fact I think he's such an arrogant idiot that even now that people are being sent to jail he will still not even admit any wrongdoing.

He has still stayed silent, even after they have all been indicted
He should be the one in jail.