Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 am

Have you read http://www.fatemidawat.com/assets/image ... -1437H.pdf

You keep asking others to ask the questions you have to FD folk - you do know that they have their contact details openly listed. Have you tried asking directly? If yes, please share the email you sent them and whether you got any reply or not. That will at least help to back up what currently look like baseless accusations and allegations.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 am

kimanumanu wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 am Have you read http://www.fatemidawat.com/assets/image ... -1437H.pdf

You keep asking others to ask the questions you have to FD folk - you do know that they have their contact details openly listed. Have you tried asking directly? If yes, please share the email you sent them and whether you got any reply or not. That will at least help to back up what currently look like baseless accusations and allegations.
I have no plans to join fateli dawat, but since few stupid guys are hailing fateli dawat for being pious I have given my opinion.

Darus sakina was gifted by Burhanuddin to Qutbuddin and this money came from arm twisting tactics, now you are all free to dance around and sing ghanu jivo.

If fateli dawat guys are really pious let them give away Darus sakina to public and buy another property from his own business money.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 am
I have no plans to join fateli dawat.....
I doubt they were holding their breath waiting for you to join.... 8)
I Rizwan wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 am
Darus sakina was gifted by Burhanuddin to Qutbuddin and this money came from arm twisting tactics.
Sigh.... The Qutbuddins are such tabeyeens of Burhanuddin Moula, they attribute all their successses/possessions to him. You are not supposed to take it literally you know... :roll:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 pm

It seems you guys have nothing to do but a bunch of women who want to gossip. Don't you have something better to contribute? I am just someone who will call a spade a spade but had hoped we had more brains in this group than what I learn. Let us raise our level of participation to bigger things. Small minds talk about the Seyednas. Bigger minds discuss ideas. When will that happen. BTW I am the smallest mind of you all, in fact a peanut brain. But I want to help it become a big brain.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:41 pm

It seems you guys have nothing to do but a bunch of women who want to gossip. Don't you have something better to contribute? I am just someone who will call a spade a spade but had hoped we had more brains in this group than what I learn. Let us raise our level of participation to bigger things. Small minds talk about the Seyednas. Bigger minds discuss ideas. When will that happen. BTW I am the smallest mind of you all, in fact a peanut brain. But I want to help it become a big brain.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 am

yaa tabeyeens of a scammer :lol:

this makes them scammer as well. :wink:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Mufaddali morons declaring victory in the court case. Fatemi Dawat should expose their lies to the judge!
IMG_4930.JPG

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am Mufaddali morons declaring victory in the court case. Fatemi Dawat should expose their lies to the judge!
IMG_4930.JPG
ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:40 am O-h m-y g-o-o-d-n-e-s-s!!!! Can you believe these lying morons. Declaring victory in the court case!
IMG_4930.JPG
This is from 2016 AJ, when they thought they had won the court case because SKQ passed away and they had burned his effigy to celebrate. Morons nevertheless! I just realized that the grand presentation was done by the philandering Mustafa Abdulhusein. What a bunch of low lifes MS has collected in his inner circle!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:57 pm

:D for I Rizwan :mrgreen: :| :roll:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 am This is from 2016 AJ, when they thought they had won the court case because SKQ passed away and they had burned his effigy to celebrate. Morons nevertheless! I just realized that the grand presentation was done by the philandering Mustafa Abdulhusein. What a bunch of low lifes MS has collected in his inner circle!
Curious about this guy Mustafa Abdulhusein - does he have some kind of reputation?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 am

kimanumanu wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 am This is from 2016 AJ, when they thought they had won the court case because SKQ passed away and they had burned his effigy to celebrate. Morons nevertheless! I just realized that the grand presentation was done by the philandering Mustafa Abdulhusein. What a bunch of low lifes MS has collected in his inner circle!
Curious about this guy Mustafa Abdulhusein - does he have some kind of reputation?
Let's not allow this discussion to degenerate by discussing someone's shortcomings unless it is to highlight those of their leader - the one who has led them astray.

Sujud

New onFMG

Unread post by Sujud » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:03 pm

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:14 pm

some one ( I believe it should be i Rizwan) should convince the Dai Mutlaq that the only people they can con are the ignorant and poor people in India and the the third world who still believe that the Dai Mutlaq is the Master.

Sadly HE is going around like Abu Baker and Omar killling the elephants in Kenya and the poor people are hoping HE will take them to Heaven.

Please I Rizwan, You have to act fast.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Abu Baker and Omar killling the elephants in Kenya
They did not kill Elephants nor they killed wild animals for pleasure either.......

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Syedna Mufaddal, few months back, in an angry sermon said, “We are not afraid of any one” click https://youtu.be/vm8CoOGj0J0

So the practice of FGM continues in full vigor. Female Bohra doctors work in many major cities in USA. Many of them, in spite of their Hippocratic Oath, perform the heinous task of genital Mutilation or female Khatna.
Female Doctors in San Fernando Valley area also are said to practice FGM. Some Bohra female doctors are so fanatic, they are ready to sacrifice everything for any word of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, the 53rd so called leader of dawoodi bohra cult a branch of shia Muslim

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:28 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Abu Baker and Omar killling the elephants in Kenya
They did not kill Elephants nor they killed wild animals for pleasure either.......
+1. Agreed with SMB. Please do not make charges against dead people which are false. If you want to, you can respectfully disagree.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Bohra Chief Mufaddal criticized in UK Parliament, for encouraging barbaric practice of female Khatna

youtu.be/WK5zXe0Bz7k

think

Unread post by think » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:46 pm

either way you slice the cake the facts are,
1. F.G.M. is not practisewd in Saudi Arabia where the foundation stone of Islam was laid.
2. F.G.M. was practised by The blacks of Africa and some how it found its way into islam.
3. Because of F.G.M. of bohri girls, they do not know the pleasure of sex. For them they are just a machine, do it and be done with it. They missing out on the complete chapter of husband and wife sexual happiness and pleasure which is a gift from none other than Allah. The F.G.M. custom staunchly enforced by Mr. Mufaddal has robbed the bohri girls of happiness.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm

This looks like a writing of PRO FGM SUPPORTER RASHIDA MUSTAFA, of Manchester England, a blogger and wife No 2 of Shaikh Mustafa Abdulhussain, she blogs frequently on FGM and fully supports the CUTTING of Innocent small girls. Her husband, Mustafa Abdulhussain AKA Mustafa Aftab, is wali mullo of Manchester England and a member of a legal team for Dawate hadiyah and right hand man of QJ BS, AKA quid johny, he is also in the appeal team for the Australian FGM case acting on behalf of the Bohra community. My cousin in London says she constantly gets texts from Bohra women to show full support in favour of FGM in Bohra community.

A defense for "so called" FGM !

I am a Bohra living in England. My entire extended family and friends, men and women, have been circumcised. None of us have suffered any ill effects. No mental or physical trauma. In fact, as a child, I remember injections and inoculations being traumatic - not khatna.

I find it shocking that our practice, which is just a cut to the prepuce has been lumped together with severe mutilations performed in Africa, and jointly labelled “female genital mutilation”, as if they are all the same thing. It’s like calling a paper cut and an amputation the same thing. This unfair lumping together is not only based on a falsehood, it is inherently wrong and has unfairly targeted a community of peaceful and law-abiding people. It is unjust that when so many people from Africa undergo mutilations in Australia, it was my community members who had the dubious honour of being first to be prosecuted under a non-functioning and long-dormant FGM law. It is unfair that the same thing is about to happen in USA.

We are too irrelevant in this debate. We are too small, and our khatna is too minor to deserve so excessive an attention. We have only been picked on because we are a soft target; because we don't have a voice.

Well, not in this forum. I want to be heard. I am a lawyer based in Mumbai. I, like most of my Bohra women friends, am well educated. Some of my friends are doctors. Others are businesswomen. None of us have had problems with khatna. This isn’t infibulation. It’s just a cut. What is the big deal? We have our ears pierced when we are children. We have umpteen injections and inoculations. Why are we not shouting child abuse at those things? Why are we not saying we did them without the consent of the child?

Most glaringly, male circumcision exists all over the world. In USA, it is very common. Yet, male circumcision is legal and allowed, and the less invasive female circumcision is not. Where is the gender equality that USA is meant to protect? Is male circumcision allowed because it is done by white men or Jewish men in USA, and is the less invasive female circumcision illegal and barbaric because it is done by black and Asian women? Informed consent is invoked when it comes to female circumcision but never on male circumcision. Where is the justice?

Similarly, white women are free to trim and smarten their genitalia in elaborate cosmetic surgery places all over USA, but exactly the same sort of trimming done by Africans by traditionally trained practitioners is regarded are a human rights violation. Is this not racism? Khatna is far less invasive than the procedures that white women subject their teenage daughters to. It’s merely a cut to the prepuce. Neither the labia nor the clitoris is touched. Women in USA go to hoodectomy clinics to have the prepuce reduced or removed so as to expose the clitoris to enhance their sexual sensitivity. That’s deemed OK. But a cut to the prepuce that might allow the genitalia to grow in a manner to expose the clitoris more is labelled as “designed to curb the sexual desire”. It’s all double-standards at multiple levels.

These double standards and hypocrisy would be laughable if this subject wasn’t so serious. The community has been shamed to look like some medieval one with no understanding of the modern world. In reality, Bohra women are among the most educated. The fact that they embrace circumcision is not due to ignorance but in the belief that like male circumcision, female circumcision does no harm but benefit them a lot.

Circulate as much as you can

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 03, 2017 4:14 pm

If you listen to the video clips of Mr. Mufaddal , he states that he is obeying the sharia of Mohammed Mustafa,
well is it not about time he open the books that he is following and give to the world proof that by ordering girls to do F.GM. he is following the religion of islam.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed May 03, 2017 6:53 pm

It is unjust that when so many people from Africa undergo mutilations in Australia, it was my community members who had the dubious honour of being first to be prosecuted under a non-functioning and long-dormant FGM law. It is unfair that the same thing is about to happen in USA.
Really this woman who is lying to be from India when she could be anywhere in the west. Is saying the people caught is unjust.

Is it unjust to be caught performing fgm ?
Is it unjust that through all levels of judicial process, magistrate court to supreme courts find thw criminals guilty ?
Is it unjust that SMS spoke his mind on audio evidence making a mockery of his defence?
Is it unjust public funds collected are used to challenge appeal laws in countries and poison the patriotism of other community members ?
Is it unjust for loyal jamaat committee members to ignore written instructions amd commit crimes regardless of definitions as if they are above law or accountability ?
Is it unjust for media to report facts even if bitter pill?

Ok Abdes explain what is just in your minds ?

Lying, cover-up, bribe law enforcement and judges or use influence with government to close the case, change laws, pretend your cult is invincible, allow you to do whatever in your centres where people from fear or traditions turn their heads as if nothing happens or imply Maula khush che to kya fikar.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 am

Case update:

Next Date:- 27/06/2017 Stage:- FOR DIRECTION [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G.S. PATEL
Last Date:- 03/05/2017 Stage:- FIRST ON BOARD [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
ordjud.pdf
(178.28 KiB) Downloaded 343 times

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri May 05, 2017 9:46 pm

If the progeny of dai mutlaq can go to court because they were deprived, cheated of their rightful inheritance, then why can any mumineen go to court to reclaim their rights. The only impediment is money. But there is now a class action suit. If all the mistreated bohras group together and unite and get a lawyer with big buttocks, then I assure you., there is no imam on earth or heavens above can defend the Taher Saifuddin's projeny. So Alhamdullillah, my attorney is Allah in heavens above and HE will find me an attorney on earth to fight for my rights. Amen

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 am

Mutilation case leads feds to third woman

Robert Snell , The Detroit News Published 8:24 a.m. ET May 7, 2017

[urlhttp://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/de ... 101401712/][/url]

think

Unread post by think » Mon May 08, 2017 10:10 am

some how the name "sugguma" has a ring to it. The name very appropriatey fits the delema in question. My compliments for the outstanding imagination. The name perfectly fits the crime.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue May 09, 2017 8:29 am

This topic has been made into a "sticky" because it is important and topical. Please post comments here that are relevant to the topic. Thank you.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue May 09, 2017 6:06 pm

I am guessing, Trump firing the FBI director James Comey, will be touted as Mufaddal mola's mojizo by "kothar mojiza factory " in their next WhatsApp msg. :p

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 pm

If Comey's replacement is a right leaning guy recommended by Sessions, this case may move from number 3 on FBI list to number 1!! It can go either way...

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 pm If Comey's replacement is a right leaning guy recommended by Sessions, this case may move from number 3 on FBI list to number 1!! It can go either way...
The excrement will really hit the fan if Trump, Allah forbid, tweets about this case. Then, we can all buy popcorn, sit back and watch Muffy Bohri heads explode. Can you imagine the reactions and faux-outrage if this happens? Muffy's yells and rants will be priceless to watch.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Did this lady blog it? Can you give a link? If she has not made an anonymous post & trusts her Moula to save her, she will be trouble.

Her name and link to the blog will help.
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm This looks like a writing of PRO FGM SUPPORTER RASHIDA MUSTAFA, of Manchester England, a blogger and wife No 2 of Shaikh Mustafa Abdulhussain, she blogs frequently on FGM and fully supports the CUTTING of Innocent small girls. Her husband, Mustafa Abdulhussain AKA Mustafa Aftab, is wali mullo of Manchester England and a member of a legal team for Dawate hadiyah and right hand man of QJ BS, AKA quid johny, he is also in the appeal team for the Australian FGM case acting on behalf of the Bohra community. My cousin in London says she constantly gets texts from Bohra women to show full support in favour of FGM in Bohra community.

A defense for "so called" FGM !

I am a Bohra living in England. My entire extended family and friends, men and women, have been circumcised. None of us have suffered any ill effects. No mental or physical trauma. In fact, as a child, I remember injections and inoculations being traumatic - not khatna.

I find it shocking that our practice, which is just a cut to the prepuce has been lumped together with severe mutilations performed in Africa, and jointly labelled “female genital mutilation”, as if they are all the same thing. It’s like calling a paper cut and an amputation the same thing. This unfair lumping together is not only based on a falsehood, it is inherently wrong and has unfairly targeted a community of peaceful and law-abiding people. It is unjust that when so many people from Africa undergo mutilations in Australia, it was my community members who had the dubious honour of being first to be prosecuted under a non-functioning and long-dormant FGM law. It is unfair that the same thing is about to happen in USA.

We are too irrelevant in this debate. We are too small, and our khatna is too minor to deserve so excessive an attention. We have only been picked on because we are a soft target; because we don't have a voice.

Well, not in this forum. I want to be heard. I am a lawyer based in Mumbai. I, like most of my Bohra women friends, am well educated. Some of my friends are doctors. Others are businesswomen. None of us have had problems with khatna. This isn’t infibulation. It’s just a cut. What is the big deal? We have our ears pierced when we are children. We have umpteen injections and inoculations. Why are we not shouting child abuse at those things? Why are we not saying we did them without the consent of the child?

Most glaringly, male circumcision exists all over the world. In USA, it is very common. Yet, male circumcision is legal and allowed, and the less invasive female circumcision is not. Where is the gender equality that USA is meant to protect? Is male circumcision allowed because it is done by white men or Jewish men in USA, and is the less invasive female circumcision illegal and barbaric because it is done by black and Asian women? Informed consent is invoked when it comes to female circumcision but never on male circumcision. Where is the justice?

Similarly, white women are free to trim and smarten their genitalia in elaborate cosmetic surgery places all over USA, but exactly the same sort of trimming done by Africans by traditionally trained practitioners is regarded are a human rights violation. Is this not racism? Khatna is far less invasive than the procedures that white women subject their teenage daughters to. It’s merely a cut to the prepuce. Neither the labia nor the clitoris is touched. Women in USA go to hoodectomy clinics to have the prepuce reduced or removed so as to expose the clitoris to enhance their sexual sensitivity. That’s deemed OK. But a cut to the prepuce that might allow the genitalia to grow in a manner to expose the clitoris more is labelled as “designed to curb the sexual desire”. It’s all double-standards at multiple levels.

These double standards and hypocrisy would be laughable if this subject wasn’t so serious. The community has been shamed to look like some medieval one with no understanding of the modern world. In reality, Bohra women are among the most educated. The fact that they embrace circumcision is not due to ignorance but in the belief that like male circumcision, female circumcision does no harm but benefit them a lot.

Circulate as much as you can