Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 am

Admin needs to be alert as it looks like the trolls are now getting their sexually starved kicks from this forum.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 23, 2017 4:41 am

kimanumanu wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 am Admin needs to be alert as it looks like the trolls are now getting their sexually starved kicks from this forum.
agree and seconded. i was just going to make the same suggestion that some admin moderation is severely needed right now

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 23, 2017 7:33 am

yfm wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 am It is very sad that when the girls whom these FGM supporters are taken away from their families and placed in foster homes or in some kind shelter, none of you bohra who call yourselves MAN will spend a dime to come to their rescue. The women who are so concerned about their sexual pleasures will not sacrifice a hoot to take care of these young girls. That is what you folks do.

God bless these small girls from the satans like you.
Hey You Female Mutilator (YFM)
I did suggest that earlier that some one from FD should have volunteered to take these children as Foster Parents. I already mentioned that if FBI inquiry brings arrests in my part of town in USA, we will be ready to become FOSTER Parents and have already put plan in action that DOJ will reach out to Muslim Families preferable Bohras to be Foster Parents to these victimized angels.
none of you bohra who call yourselves MAN will spend a dime to come to their rescue
So with this logic, since you did not help, you are neither a Bohra nor a MAN, right, right
Last edited by SBM on Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 23, 2017 7:44 am

Hello YFM
Since you are such a defender of FGM Practice and your Masters SMS and his goons are hiding behind "Respecting Law of Land" memo, would you please come and testify in front of Judge for Nagarwala and Attar's position that FGM is religious right.
After giving such a long lecture to OTHERS for not becoming FOSTER Parents, how about you come out in Public and support Nagarwala and other Torturers during Court hearing and help them with lighter sentences or acquital DO IT FOR MOULA'S KHUSHI, DO IT TO FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF AWALIYAS, COME ON HELP THOSE SHARIA, SUNNAT AND MOULA'S FARMAN FOLLOWERS NAGARWALA AND ATTAR AND MANY MORE COMING TO GET OUT OF JAIL AND EARN THE KHUSHI OF MOULA WHILE HE IS ENJOYING DOING SHIKAR.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 23, 2017 7:57 am

Clearly, male and female circumcision have something, if not a lot, in common. But like males and females, they also have much that is different. First, no male is ever going to get pregnant or give birth, so no circumcised male is going to suffer the consequences of circumcision, especially infibulation, which for women, can be serious, painful, medically challenging, and even life-threatening. Nor are the parents of any males breaking the law to circumcise their son, in contrast to the parents of many females who are circumcising them against the law of their daughter’s country. And typically, far more sexual tissue and genitalia is removed for a traditional female circumcision. About 130 million women in the world are circumcised, which practically always occurs among in cultures that are also circumcising all the males. In contrast, far more men worldwide are circumcised: approximately 30 percent of all males in the world, which accounts for at least a billion males, or 9 to10 times as many males as females are circumcised today.

We invite you to draw your own conclusions about this issue. Based on the evidence though, our conclusion is that comparing male to female circumcision is like comparing apples to oranges – in the same field but clearly not exactly the same. And the difference
http://thecircumcisiondecision.com/male ... cumcision/

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue May 23, 2017 8:22 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 pm ^^^Firstly, I am a man, not a woman but I respect the women in my life enough that I can TRUST them to make the right decisions using their BRAIN. I do not feel compelled to cut their body parts in order to ensure chastity. Your arguments are so repulsive and your assumptions are so disgusting that I pity the women in your life. You seem to have no respect for women and as such I have nothing more to say to you.
Well said! Best not to engage with this sicko! It's a shame that he feels he needs to cut up his daughters in order to ensure they make good decisions instead of investing the time to teach them right from wrong and how to make good choices when tempted. THAT's the role of a father yfm. Teach your daughters, don't mutilate them!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 am

I believe yfm's khatna was a little botched. The doctor's knife slipped and cut off a part of his brain. So, don't take him seriously. His is missing some small, but important, bits and pieces.

As to the "arguments" for pro-FGM. They are nonsense, as even a few minutes of thinking will show. A woman has the right to live her life in any way she wishes. So does a man. However, this right does not extend to mutilating children. The issue here is one of a child's right to protection and safety, even from their parents. Unfortunately, as they are unable to protect themselves, the state needs to intervene.

When traditional "men" talk about women being promiscuous, they should ask them selves why don't they just chop their own male genitals off so they won't be tempted? Why put the blame on women? It seems that some so-called Muslim men are so horny that even the glimpse of a woman will give them an uncontrollable urge to rape them. Hence, the ridiculous head-to-toe coverings in places like Saudi, FGM among Bohras, sitting in the corner of the house according to Muffy, etc etc. Not for a minute do these barbarians like Muffy, and yfm, think of controlling their own sexual desires. Rather they wish to control women's lives. Perhaps, this desire to control others is a statement of their own failure as men. Having failed, they wish to show some signs of masculinity by torturing and mutilating others.

The fact that they resort of mutilating little girls shows how degraded and hijra-like their own personalities are. It is best not to engage such hijras and half-men. Their barbarism is impossible to remove by any rational means, and only a sound thrashing, in the form of long jail sentences, public shaming and humiliation will fix it.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:03 am

Biradar wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 am I believe yfm's khatna was a little botched. The doctor's knife slipped and cut off a part of his brain. So, don't take him seriously. His is missing some small, but important, bits and pieces.
:D :D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 pm

I told my 3 daughters that our prophet pbuh wants you to have khatna. These terrorists wants to hijack Islam and therefore they will not make it possible for these procedures to be done in the hospital. So we are going to Somali or Sudan or Yemen to have the khatna done. They agreed and said lanatullah on these terrorists. So I am planning to go to Somalia. Hope you guys rot in your graves.

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 pm

yfm wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 pm I told my 3 daughters that our prophet pbuh wants you to have khatna. These terrorists wants to hijack Islam and therefore they will not make it possible for these procedures to be done in the hospital. So we are going to Somali or Sudan or Yemen to have the khatna done. They agreed and said lanatullah on these terrorists. So I am planning to go to Somalia. Hope you guys rot in your graves.
It is so so sad that you will subject your daughters to this barbaric practice. By the way, it is also illegal to transport a minor out of the country to perform FGM so you will be breaking the law. Remember abiding by the law? Apparently according to the powers that be, that is more important.

I genuinely hope that you get caught and are thrown in prison, where you will rot.

People who are brave enough to speak up for what they believe in are not enemies. Do you not remember the woman who threw rubbish at Rasulullah? And how he responded? There was a difference of beliefs there, a respect for another human being. You seem to pick and choose what you want to follow and teach your children to be full of hatred. And you think that you are teaching Islamic values to them. Shame on you.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Who is more important Mowla Muffadal or a punk like you?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 pm

yfm wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm Who is more important Mowla Muffadal or a punk like you?
Clipped wings is way way more important than a punk like Mufaddal...or a punk like yfm...way more. She has 10 husbands and homes in 15 countries..but she is so smart she does not even pay sabeel in one country. And her husbands all keep her in great style....

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 am

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2017/05 ... 319911001/

Religious defense planned in landmark Detroit genital mutilation case

Tresa Baldas , Detroit Free Press

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 am

My wife says to me why get immersed in arguments with men and women like these who talk about clitoris and Sexual pleasures. She tells me we are small people because we have small money. Our daughters are going to be married to small people like us. We are not these aristocrats and people with great education and ilm because their fathers could pay and provide for them. We will never be as smart and educated as them and therefore we should not pretend we can argue and discuss with them. Let us go to Somalia and have our daughters circumcised so that they can get married to simple people like us. Even though my wife has no clitoris and does not indulge in Sexual fantasy, I agree with her and therefore we are off to Somalia.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 am

Yfm is a troll.

Somalia gave your plot away. Second your wife not having clit.....

Next time try a more practical country and people will entertain your arguments.

But you do realise this FGM is a serious topic and your jokes went too far. The banning will not change on point scoring or popular contest You definitely are pro FGM you are here to poke fun insults , you and your likes are not different from terrorists. Your terror is masked under parental and Maula facade.

while you troll, in real life police will make arrests, women and mothers will be knocked senses, cases will be won, media will run, your community will be shamed, laws will be ammended.

Children will be saved even if one child is spared the cut that is sufficient victory. Every child is a life, every child saved is a child growing up normal as God made her to enjoy her biological pleasures . Child who will turn into a beautiful Bohra woman who will choose her sexual needs not regret being incapacitated when she was a child and unable to reverse the deformity.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 am

You are barking up the wrong tree. Don't interfere with people's, especially the masses, personal and religious beliefs. This is not a club of aristocrats or who profess to be aristocrats. We are a small people and we live by our faith and what our prophet pbuh has requested us to do. Our prophet pbuh says there is no compulsion in religion. You pratice what you like and let me partice what I like. Trying to stir up compaigns which does no good is creating mischief in this world.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 24, 2017 8:32 am

Our prophet pbuh says there is no compulsion in religion
Hello
It is not PROPHET who said that, it is Allaha's who said in Quran and if you agree with that then why force FGM on the people, why force Misaq, why force STD, why force on paying Wajebaats as per Khushi of your convoluted Moula instead of the ability of a person to pay and there are so many WHY but let us start with this short list.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 am

Nobody even your convoluted mowla can force you to do anything. Don't blame others for your grievances except yourself. You should be compaigning to raise money for the poor kids instead of worrying about the clitoris for women Sexual pleasures.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

yfm wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 am Nobody even your convoluted mowla can force you to do anything. Don't blame others for your grievances except yourself. You should be compaigning to raise money for the poor kids instead of worrying about the clitoris for women Sexual pleasures.
Thank you- I had been doing that already if you read my posts. There were many members on this board who raised money for the poor Mumins in Ahmedabad. Read the link "Poverty in Ahmedabad on this forum

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

Keep up the good work and refrain from that which does no one no good.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 am

yfm wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am Keep up the good work and refrain from that which does no one no good.
Saving young girls from the torture of FGM is DOING GOOD WORK, hope you join in

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

yfm wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 am My wife says to me why get immersed in arguments with men and women like these who talk about clitoris and Sexual pleasures. She tells me we are small people because we have small money. Our daughters are going to be married to small people like us. We are not these aristocrats and people with great education and ilm because their fathers could pay and provide for them. We will never be as smart and educated as them and therefore we should not pretend we can argue and discuss with them. Let us go to Somalia and have our daughters circumcised so that they can get married to simple people like us. Even though my wife has no clitoris and does not indulge in Sexual fantasy, I agree with her and therefore we are off to Somalia.
:lol: :lol: what happened to the big shot who has homes in eight countries and who (foolishly) pays sabeel in eight jamaats :?:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Sorry I can not join in. I leave to individuals to make their choices. I am not in favor of humiliating our whole community and our ancestors who worked hard to build our social standing of being honest and religious community. We have enought problems with our clergy who disintegrate us and rob us of our pride and dignity to exasperate all these with the pleasure of women seeking Sexual orgies. This kind of choice is left at individual level brought through education and understanding and not by compaigns and coercion.

clippedwings

Unread post by clippedwings » Wed May 24, 2017 6:15 pm

yfm wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm Sorry I can not join in. I leave to individuals to make their choices. I am not in favor of humiliating our whole community and our ancestors who worked hard to build our social standing of being honest and religious community. We have enought problems with our clergy who disintegrate us and rob us of our pride and dignity to exasperate all these with the pleasure of women seeking Sexual orgies. This kind of choice is left at individual level brought through education and understanding and not by compaigns and coercion.
Why not allow your daughters to grow up and choose what to do with their own bodies? Aren't you being a hypocrite as you are pushing your belief onto them in such an intrusive, disgusting way.

Let me tell you, as someone who underwent khafd, it has been a psychologically scarring experience. I have an extreme phobia of blood because of my memories of what I went through. I actively campaign against it because I do not want other girls to suffer the way that I do - where I don't sleep before a blood test, take anaesthetic to numb my skin and still cry for an hour afte the test is complete. Then there is the emotional and physical scarring as well. You may want to harp on about how it is your choice blah blah blah, but you are putting your children in harm's way by doing this and also being a complete hypocrite.

I would also like to point out that you are completely unaware of the reasons stated for khafd and the Hadith behind it. You are hypocritical on so many things and are picking and choosing what you want to support your very flimsy argument.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 pm

YFM
I leave to individuals to make their choices.

So you agree that you should wait for these girls to be adult and they can make their own choices. By doing before age 7, YOU ARE DECIDING AND NOT THOSE YOUNG CHILDREN
I am not in favor of humiliating our whole community
And neither am I, but our community has already humiliated themselves. Have you looked at the pictures of men making Rotis instead of promoting higher education and Research.
our ancestors who worked hard to build our social standing of being honest and religious community
Yes and what happened to them, Adamji Peerbhai who created Matheran Railways and provided many scholarships to students as well as well known Islamic Scholar Yusuf Ali whose translation of Quran is well known and not to speak of Dr Asghar ali Engineer. They were all honest, had social standing and were pious people but your Moula ruined their work
We have enought problems with our clergy who disintegrate us and rob us of our pride and dignity
And seems like you are OK with it, if you donot stand up to the wrong doing of your clergy then why waste your time doing Maatam and Bukha of Imam Hussain because if he had the same cavalier attitude then Yazid (who was supported by large number of Clergy of the time) would have won
all these with the pleasure of women seeking Sexual orgies.

Sexual Orgies :evil: :evil:
This kind of choice is left at individual level brought through education and understanding and not by compaigns and coercion.
What education, do you think SMS is going to educate community when he tells Amtes to quit job, stop getting higher education and provide pleasure to their husbands, cook the food, and make the Topis, donot leave houses or talk to strangers without the permission of their husbands
I hope you do not treat your mother, sister, wife like that. I hope you do respect them. Remember it was your mother who reared you and supported you for your education so you can express yourself.
May Allaha guide you to right path during this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem and May Allaha have mercy on female members of your family

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 am

This is open challenge to orthodox they want to challenge in Detroit that their obsession with FGM is their religious obligation and constitutional right.

Really well answer this

give me proper references which

Quran aya states FGM has been prescribed on 7 to 9 year old girls such that it is compulsory with or without their consent.

Which Hadith has the Prophet stated in his words saying perform FGM and if you don't one is not a Muslim or will be performing Haram act.

And those who dont undergo FGM they will be punished on judgement day or where statement stating performing FGM is pleasing the Prophet SAW.

Please be very very specific not as narrated by Abu Huraira RA or a Sayedi so and so who wrote 400 years after the Prophet SAW or Aisha AS.

It will be eye opening if Bohras follow Aisha AS as source of traditions.

If you can also provide which Imam from Ali AS to Jaffer Sadiq AS ever quoted on FGM.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 am

There was an article by Aarefa Johari on Sahiyo on what all the Bohras cite in favor of the FGM. Prominently it's the Daim-il-Islam. https://sahiyo.com/2017/05/19/why-do-da ... l-cutting/
Ozdundee wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 am This is open challenge to orthodox they want to challenge in Detroit that their obsession with FGM is their religious obligation and constitutional right.

Really well answer this

Quran aya states FGM has been prescribed on 7 to 9 year old girls such that it is compulsory with or without their consent.

Which Hadith has the Prophet stated in his words saying perform FGM and if you don't one is not a Muslim or will be performing Haram act.

And those who dont undergo FGM they will be punished on judgement day or where statement stating performing FGM is pleasing the Prophet SAW.

Please be very very specific not as narrated by Abu Huraira RA or a Sayedi so and so who wrote 400 years after the Prophet SAW or Aisha AS.

If you can also provide which Imam from Ali AS to Jaffer Sadiq AS ever quoted on FGM.

AgnosticIndian

There was an article by Aarefa Johari on Sahiyo on what all the Bohras cite in favor of the FGM. Prominently it's the Daim-il-Islam. https://sahiyo.com/2017/05/19/why-do-da ... l-cutting/
Ozdundee wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 am This is open challenge to orthodox they want to challenge in Detroit that their obsession with FGM is their religious obligation and constitutional right.

Really well answer this

AgnosticIndian

Really well answer this

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu May 25, 2017 2:43 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/vol ... 2#comments

Another article on the religious defense argument and lots of comments on that topic.