Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 am

yesterday I was in Jamnagar and wow muffy morela is building up some massive infrastructure, was amazed at the intensity of growth happening near mazaar.( all worldly growth of course, mosul and amil are same as before).

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:30 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 am yesterday I was in Jamnagar and wow muffy morela is building up some massive infrastructure, was amazed at the intensity of growth happening near mazaar.( all worldly growth of course, mosul and amil are same as before).
Glad you are impressed :roll: you should go give your Misaq to him. They are waiting with open arms to welcome morons like you. You would fit right in.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Only fateli hijaar wala ghetas give misaaq to these people.

And I wear jeans.so thank for the offer. :lol:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:57 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm Only fateli hijaar wala ghetas give misaaq to these people.

And I wear jeans.so thank for the offer. :lol:
Those who give misaq to MS may or may not have a fateli izar but they do have a loose screw and they go "wow" at all of MS sho-sha. You would fit right in.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 am

My wow was on massive infra and massive revenue he is going to get on it. This is all worldly not worth for akhirah. Fateli hijaar wala ghetas are yet to explain how come con man like burhanuddin was a dai? Fateli hijaar guys are running from this question loool. :lol:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 am My wow was on massive infra and massive revenue he is going to get on it. This is all worldly not worth for akhirah. Fateli hijaar wala ghetas are yet to explain how come con man like burhanuddin was a dai? Fateli hijaar guys are running from this question loool. :lol:
When are you joining ass licking MS morons Rizzu?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Mozeja of Mufaddal Maula:

youtu.be/KlJftxLEMTM

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 pm

kharay khar mojezo thayo

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:33 am

Thank you reporter bhai....khare khar mojizo thai gayo :lol:

I am yet to find out

does muffy eats from tiffins when he visits places?

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am

One more question:

does fateli hijaar guys also send dabbas?

Burhanuddin started this schemes yes?

so as per his sunnat fateli hijaar guys should also follow dabba scheme?

or they dont believe in Burhanuddin farmaans? :lol:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 am

Reporter wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 pm Mozeja of Mufaddal Maula:

youtu.be/KlJftxLEMTM
Whats is the reason they put it on youtube ? All done and dusted but still don't get the point here. Are they trying to prove something or is it a publicity stunt ? Just recently there was furmaan from Al-Vazaaraat not to post Moula's Mozizia's on social media or any phone app share programs. This lady is a rebel !!!
Na farmaani of Moula

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 am

What these few modern day reformists have done is what FD or cases upon cases have been unable to do for 50 years. Kothar is absolutely powerless. They have no face in public or echelon of powers.

Sahiyo would not have managed this on their own and benefited this level of attention on their own, if US and Australia cases never occurred . There were hands in the shadows and who were they ?. This was an unconscious joint operation where both inputs pushed the outcomes . The two decided to complement each other without stepping on each other. But now everyone from woodwork want to bask in the glory and sunshine being media attention seeking.

What a brilliant idea pursuing a very important cause such as FGM where children were saved and revolution seeds planted, what they started with Australia and now USA knocked the massive foundation to fracture that kothar built as invincible power . Years of bribes and praise in western countries wiped out in matter of 2 years. A complete embarassment in eyes of Muslim society who are reeling with terrorism stigma now have to deal with FGM when they don't even practise it as much. Imagine defending Islam when a cult that is so over the top with itself that it would redicule them as untouchable have to defend the fallout. As one said hidden became exposed. Conversations have started making remarks about SMS his family and even motives of STF have started murmurs and sarcastic remarrks flying , Amils value now of a corrupt tax collector.

Yes SMS is on junkets and making money but for how long , the rivers will dry up. Already orthodox friends whatsapp each other that SMS is buffoon. I am seeing ortho women walking without rida, men wearing baseball caps instead of topi who few months ago would even have rida or topi on facebook profiles . As another stated empire is crumbling. But why because the foundation was given a jolt. Everything else is now weak and falling slowly. The safinu is out of control.

FD cannot escape the fallout. STF and no offence, but FD members trying to steal limelight really, where were you when the hunt started, now coming when the shikar is done, FD views are not even approached or mentioned by activists or media for comment. The spotlight is on SMS. If STF does lets say be the Dawoodi Bohra Diai of the majority. Yes be ready too to walk the talk. Actively stop FGM not hints or options. Ban it where it is banned. Not leave it as is adults choice!

Question is will Bohras ever rise from this catastrophe, will kothar survive, will women ever trust their Diai. The game changer will be and very possible SMS will be forced to make a public comment to stop it. I think he is holding out as long as he can by his advisers. His people are calculating the damage the ban will do to his control

Will a new leader rise or Bohra society disintegrate over generations. Interesting time. Phase three of the next bolt is charged. Watch the space. The revolution will strike again next year. There shows will get bigger and better. Every now an then Spring comes around but as global warming sunshine will remain longer. Keep tuned

Old reformists kept on saying they have no issue with Diai only administrative issues. Nope some of want the complete office and centralized structure replaced. No more Surat telling us what to do. No more fly in fly out Amil. Open up the mosques to the public. Let any Muslim attend. Complete open and free Islamic society. No cursing Sunni or FD or anyone. Patriotic law abiding community. No membership, no misaqs at age of 13. Only voluntary rituals. Do it if you like but not necessary to be a member. No compulsory customs. Wear what you like as long as it is modest. Allow intermarriage. Thats the vision ..lets see which succeed. Last time some laughed and whether it could be stopped .............lalalalalaaaa .....................l

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu May 11, 2017 4:00 am

Muddai laakh bura chahe to kya hota hai, wahi hota hai jo manzure khuda hota hai.
Mere dost picture abhi baaki hai.
Itna mat uchhal. Jeet to mere Maula Mufaddal ki hi hone waali hai, naach le jitna naach na hai.
Bhool gaya Bakersfield case me kya hua, jeet mere Maula ki hi hui thi.
Safina pe mauj bhale aaye, magar hum bethe hai itminaan se kyun ke
yeh to achha hua ke naam humne tera - apni kashti mein pehle hi likhva diya
door se humkto toofan takta raha bach gaye aaj hum doobte doobte

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu May 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Bohra spring wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 am What these few modern day reformists have done is what FD or cases upon cases have been unable to do for 50 years. Kothar is absolutely powerless. They have no face in public or echelon of powers.

Sahiyo would not have managed this on their own and benefited this level of attention on their own, if US and Australia cases never occurred . There were hands in the shadows and who were they ?. This was an unconscious joint operation where both inputs pushed the outcomes . The two decided to complement each other without stepping on each other. But now everyone from woodwork want to bask in the glory and sunshine being media attention seeking .....................
Bohra Spring,

Thank you for writing this important post. All of us need to be reminded that reform and change doesn't happen all of a sudden out of the blue, a lot of diligent work goes on behind the scenes. You and other activists have played a sterling role in forcing the FGM issue on the international scene. Kudos to you all for your fearless work in Australia. When the history of Mufaddal's downfall is written it will probably start with the Australia case. Well done.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 12, 2017 9:08 am

Yes I have said this many times esp on other social media that the issue of FGM will be the beginning of the end of the dynasty.

I am glad I am playing my part in the campaign against FGM.

Humsafar wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:37 pm
Bohra spring wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 am What these few modern day reformists have done is what FD or cases upon cases have been unable to do for 50 years. Kothar is absolutely powerless. They have no face in public or echelon of powers.

Sahiyo would not have managed this on their own and benefited this level of attention on their own, if US and Australia cases never occurred . There were hands in the shadows and who were they ?. This was an unconscious joint operation where both inputs pushed the outcomes . The two decided to complement each other without stepping on each other. But now everyone from woodwork want to bask in the glory and sunshine being media attention seeking .....................
Bohra Spring,

Thank you for writing this important post. All of us need to be reminded that reform and change doesn't happen all of a sudden out of the blue, a lot of diligent work goes on behind the scenes. You and other activists have played a sterling role in forcing the FGM issue on the international scene. Kudos to you all for your fearless work in Australia. When the history of Mufaddal's downfall is written it will probably start with the Australia case. Well done.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Fri May 12, 2017 11:05 am

:!: :?:
Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 15, 2017 9:37 am

Last evening i attended a wedding. the food was simple. sodannu, one kharas (chicken gravy and naan), one mithas (ice cream), kaari chawal and soft drink.

i think this fatwa of limited food to
a) avoid wastage
b) reduce the overall cost and
c) get people to eat less
is definitely a step in the right direction. now only if "the man" would take many more such steps

BTW, incase you are wondering, this family was very, very well off and they could have afforded far more lavish a meal

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 am

^
Good now if Kothari Goons follow the same for their Ziyafaats.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 am

These are the same shameless London followers of DMBS who partied and danced and did merry making (not to forget that they even burnt the effigy) on the passing away of a person who they considered their Dai's mazun for 50 years..
And look at them in this pic...how the fear of retribution from the Brits have made them act as if they really are decent humans..
The DMBS followers are truly extreme hypocrites.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-06-17-39-02-481.jpeg

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 am These are the same shameless London followers of DMBS who partied and danced and did merry making (not to forget that they even burnt the effigy) on the passing away of a person who they considered their Dai's mazun for 50 years..
And look at them in this pic...how the fear of retribution from the Brits have made them act as if they really are decent humans..

I totally agree with you. In public its one way (just for show) but in private, the complete opposite
hypocrisy.png

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:21 am

Sabar wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 am These are the same shameless London followers of DMBS who partied and danced and did merry making (not to forget that they even burnt the effigy) on the passing away of a person who they considered their Dai's mazun for 50 years..

I totally agree with you. In public its one way (just for show) but in private, the complete opposite

hypocrisy.png
Their leader's crooked Zahir batin philosophy is trickling down into the followers.... I see it in masjid too. Everyone puts on a happy face about their moula but at the core they are weary. The tree thing is stupid. People are plopping in baby trees in mature landscapes for the sake of a picture, knowing full well the trees will shrivel up and die for lack of sunlight. A little like their souls....

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 am

ajamali wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:21 am
Sabar wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am

hypocrisy.png
Their leader's crooked Zahir batin philosophy is trickling down into the followers.... I see it in masjid too. Everyone puts on a happy face about their moula but at the core they are weary. The tree thing is stupid. People are plopping in baby trees in mature landscapes for the sake of a picture, knowing full well the trees will shrivel up and die for lack of sunlight. A little like their souls....
Poetic! Thankfully the tree thing is not a thing in our jamaat yet! Unless it happened lat night.....

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:33 am

Its not been long since DMBS's kotharis kept on telling everyone that SKQ(RA) and followers were not following Burhanuddin's molas legacy since they did Ashara waaz at evening ,and that they cannot be on haq for disreagarding that traditional timing.

Guess what happened this year on 19th ramzaan ..they too did not follow the tradition of Burhanuddin mola.
We all know that since many years Burhanuddin mola's(RA) waaz used to get relayed all over the world on 19th Ramzaan.
But this year DMBS opted not to relay his sermon nor a prior recorded waaz of Aqa Burhanuddin . Instead all puppets/parrots (aamils) read word to word from a pre-written script made available to them via Alvazarat.
I think Quid Johny decided to walk away from the age old tradition, since the situation across the world is not favorable for DMBS and his Off-script rantings to get broadcasted :twisted:

Another one Bites the Dust :lol: :lol:
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Idol worship at its worst!!

We are back to jahaliyat.

youtu.be/bvA64omlzQs

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Muffy visiting UK for Birmingham Masjid iftita.
Chance for the ANTI FGM organisations to protest in front of the Londons Mohammedi Park Complex Masjid in Northolt, Middlesex and in front of the newly built masjid in Birmingham.
All local and national media have been informed of Mufaddal Saifuddins visit and they are on standby also the local MP's and Lord Mayors will be coming too so SAHYO, time for you to raise and walk the walk.

Bushra Mubarak
Re:- Aqa Moula Syedna AaliQadar Mufaddal Moula's visit to London and Birmingham.

Afzalus Salaam,
Anjuman E Burhani London Jamaat and tamaam UK na Moominin aaje khushi na chobaa si iftaar karei, Mouludul Laylatul Qadar, Aaliqadar Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa TUS ye har moomin mumenaat anei ehna chota chota farzando ni dua ne mustajaab kidhi, Layaali fadhela ma ham ghulaamo ni zubaan par bass ekkaj dua hati ke parwardigar,
AL Hayyul Muqaddas Moula Burhanuddin Aqa (RA) na wasila si hamne Jaldi si hamara Haqiqi Qaba Aali Qadar Mufaddal Moula na didaar anei Zyafato si behrawar karje, Khuda ye ham ghulamo ni duawo ne suni lidhi, anei inshaallah Shawwal ni biji taarikh Huzure Aala Ataallaho Baqausharif London tashrif farmawse.
Je bhi family ne
Zyafat/Qadam Mubarak ni ummid hoi te sagla janaab Bhaisaheb Zainul Abedin BS ne direct contact karei.
Further information on Moulas visit to Birmingham for the Masjid iftitha will follow via bulk sms.
Anjum-e-Burhani
London

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 am

Reporter wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 pm Idol worship at its worst!!

youtu.be/bvA64omlzQs
In around late 1990's I once asked our aamil during sabak, as to why aren't mumin not encouraged to visit Hazrat Baal(in kashmir) and his reponse was something like "Its not certain that it is Rasullulah's(SW) hair and even if it were certain then according to our ideology, any body part fallen (nails , hair etc) is not paak and has no value even if it belongs to Imam and duat"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazratbal ... ,_Srinagar

I confirmed this with other sources , and his answer seemed plausible...but looking at this video,(and I hope that aamil is alive and watched this video), I wonder what his response would be now.
Truly under DMBS rule, imaan and Knowledge , of his followers has gone down to drains...like leader like follower

I still am awating any response from Jamiya spokesperson about Lacewala's mention in Houston ashara about DMBS being more in shaan then Imam Husain

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 am
Reporter wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 pm Idol worship at its worst!!

youtu.be/bvA64omlzQs
In around late 1990's I once asked our aamil during sabak, as to why aren't mumin not encouraged to visit Hazrat Baal(in kashmir) and his reponse was something like "Its not certain that it is Rasullulah's(SW) hair and even if it were certain then according to our ideology, any body part fallen (nails , hair etc) is not paak and has no value even if it belongs to Imam and duat"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazratbal ... ,_Srinagar

I confirmed this with other sources , and his answer seemed plausible...but looking at this video,(and I hope that aamil is alive and watched this video), I wonder what his response would be now.
Truly under DMBS rule, imaan and Knowledge , of his followers has gone down to drains...like leader like follower

I still am awating any response from Jamiya spokesperson about Lacewala's mention in Houston ashara about DMBS being more in shaan then Imam Husain

I am not from Jamea or Sabak regular Aalim but from what i have heard from Aamil's. The comparison goes this way, during Rasulaallah SAW time there was an old lady who picked up the ground soil on which Rasulallah SAW walked and kissed it. While the Raas Mubarak of Imam Husain was placed on the Rock for display, people of those nations have built Masajid and made it a place of pilgrimage. So same reason where Aqa Moula sits or walks or sandal's he wears are to be dearly respected worshiped, kissed and prayed on. Now its the question of on which angle you see it. Here you see Bohras kissing the Taakat where SMS did waez on which is considered Skiirkh from your point of view while from those Bohras its was a blessing and a point of big discussion on dinner Thal how lucky you were and rest of the family members will kissing his/her forehead to avail those blessings. Since you are follower of SKQ, i have personally seen KQ while he was Mazoon kissing SMB's taakts and do Shajood to it. And secondly taakh is not Najis nor it is any part of the human body, it has same importance as Moula Ali sword or Imam's chadaar or any item of use like Perfume bottle or comb of Rasullah SAW. If it was not in the show case and well guarded i would have kissed those objects myself in Turkey Museum.

Religious zealot are very hard to understand, but easy to control. A hindu who has never visited any temple or prayed to any deity will not hesitate to butcher a Muslim if he/she talks bad about their religion and likewise. On this planet we have seen Crusaders, Saluddins, Talibans, Buddhist, Christians, Protestants etc destroys civilizations just in the name of god whom they have not seen or spoken to. Just based on scriptures and what their Mullah's, pastors, padres or monks told them. In short its a blind belief and nothing can be done about it. Its our ego plays up, if i drive fast i am cool, if someone else overtakes me faster then me he is considered stupid and crazy.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 am

allbird wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 am ....
. Since you are follower of SKQ, i have personally seen KQ while he was Mazoon kissing SMB's taakts and do Shajood to it. ...
Allbird, you just did a great favour in terms of pointing out what SKQ(RA) did for Aqa Burhanuddin(RA) .
The above statement of yours should be quite a revelation for those who have started to believe in the false theories spread by DMBS and Quid Johnny, that, from a long time SKQ did not like Burhanuddin aqa, and that he showed no respect for him and troubled him and created mischief in Burhanuddin mola's Dawat.

On the other hand, I too have been around a lot of Majalis (since I live in Bombay), when Burhanuddin mola(RA) would be "Jalwa-Afrosh" on the barakati takht in Saifee masjid , and SKQ(RA) would be kissing his feet and then sometimes occasionally would also kiss the takht (but mind you, this was only when Burhanuddin mola himself is also presnt on the Takht) .. I have never ever in all my life seen SKQ(RA) kiss an empty Takht.
He also never did sujood to an empty takht in Saifee masjid.

May be what u have seen is what I have seen too , but you might not have noticed this simple technical aspect.
On a side note , that Takht in saifee masjid is the same one on which STS(RA) also has sat.

No way that simple wooden chair of DMBS can be compared to that takht.(not even for the sake of symbolism)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 am
allbird wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 am ....
. Since you are follower of SKQ, i have personally seen KQ while he was Mazoon kissing SMB's taakts and do Shajood to it. ...
Allbird, you just did a great favour in terms of pointing out what SKQ(RA) did for Aqa Burhanuddin(RA) .
The above statement of yours should be quite a revelation for those who have started to believe in the false theories spread by DMBS and Quid Johnny, that, from a long time SKQ did not like Burhanuddin aqa, and that he showed no respect for him and troubled him and created mischief in Burhanuddin mola's Dawat.

On the other hand, I too have been around a lot of Majalis (since I live in Bombay), when Burhanuddin mola(RA) would be "Jalwa-Afrosh" on the barakati takht in Saifee masjid , and SKQ(RA) would be kissing his feet and then sometimes occasionally would also kiss the takht (but mind you, this was only when Burhanuddin mola himself is also presnt on the Takht) .. I have never ever in all my life seen SKQ(RA) kiss an empty Takht.
He also never did sujood to an empty takht in Saifee masjid.

May be what u have seen is what I have seen too , but you might not have noticed this simple technical aspect.
On a side note , that Takht in saifee masjid is the same one on which STS(RA) also has sat.

No way that simple wooden chair of DMBS can be compared to that takht.(not even for the sake of symbolism)

Yes you are right Moiz Bhai, and SKQ could kiss the Takht due to the close proximity and his privilege of sitting next in Ruthba. ordinary bohras only get to kiss empty chairs and salaam with handkerchief for tallaki. While Napaak Modi and baba get a big hugs. I am not so much familiar with internal politics of Saifee mahal but some how the other i didn't / don't like those brothers. It was a big surprise that from the loins of such a big personality like SMB (RA) we have them especially QJ, Malik ul - duster aka Sadaat ul Qiraam.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am

This is the kind of exposure DMBS's close affinity to politics has brought about..... I think DMBS will now have to come up with new thing for this moharram...coz now maatam has been politicised ..thanks to DMBS

Attachments
VID-20170710-WA0005.mp4
(15.78 MiB) Downloaded 525 times